Project: Gorgon Thread

It's an MMO without a class system, just skills for fucking everything under the sun. Currently free and in alpha, fully funded on kickstarter.

projectgorgon.com/wiki/Main_Page

You bet your ass there are! You can even become a necromancer after you level up your dying skill enough, or of course, by plundering the skeledank secrets from a Liches crypt after going though the combined gauntlet of spiders, the Lich, backed with an army of skeletons, Angry Rhinos, explosive sheep, snails, and anger fire spiders., not to mention said liche's Loli Lich daughter. Vampirism and Lichdom are also on their way.

Unknown at this point in time, Guilds have been implemented but we've died down on playign PG for a while so it's unknown if its been made or not however, all our player names are in docs.google.com/document/d/10M9293VULyIxOa58EWJA-gBwjAsu2RYV5-JS_RVIvkQ/edit . You can also put a message in your persona overview tab and see other people's message by typing "/who" in the chat though not many people have bothered.

also, type “/join -infinity” for our chatroom, use /help for other dank commands that every underageb& fag doesn't know how to use BECAUSE THEY DON'T READ.

projectgorgon.com/

Detailed enough for pigs to sniff up truffles, have autopsy skills, mycology, skinning, butchering for meat and bones for necromancy, Chickens giving dinosaur anatomy EXP, NPCs actually being able to become freinds with you for better commerce prospects, quests and dialouge options, customizable and craftable clothing, and much, much more.

Never trust Deer, Cows, or werewolves. Never drink their juices if offered, Elves are literally 100% ELF as fuck here, they're promicuous sex maniacs who have also opted into self-genocide by possible overfucking (Muh 1 million) Slaaneshi shenanigans, and everything bad that has happened so far in this is the work of a dickass mad scientist/necromancer who leaves his experiments behind to ruin everything for everyone everywhere, and you are all ruled by a benevolent council that can't do it's job properly that causes all kinds of trouble by simple being a shitty government, and are possibly somewhat evil.

Pigs and spiders are bros though, if a bit of a pain, still, stick to the above if they offer you juices.
Spiders are amazing when it comes to mixing things up with necromancy, you have skeletal rape squads, the ability to drain life from multiple opponents with an equipment mod to the Necro abiltiy life steal, AND to top it off, multiple ways to hinder opponents and Two more fucking spiders minions to boot!

Also, there's an event going on with a emmisary of Akhisa, God of patience and Spiders that is not imprisoned outside of serbule, get spider juice whilst you can from it!

Game also includes Goblin on fairy rape, A bath full of ELF STDs, Elf Orgies, A crazy mushroom elf, Sexed up milk horny sentient cows, and mantises with fedoras.

Also, an user donated a shitload to this and we're getting a neat base of sorts, so we're currently brain storming at the moment, join in! (current staus of this is unknown)

docs.google.com/document/d/1Dpg1-TZ8ke_xutV5CNuZtXSOPcdlpAOtO4GJsagZJ-U

Lastly, for anyone sick of waitign through the updater, you don't actually have to. Just go to your Appdata folder, local, Project Gorgon, and holy shit, it's the .exe file you wanted to open without like, waiting a decade for things to start up.

And now for a bit of an update on what's new since we last played Holla Forums

Fairies from the fey realm are fleeing to ours because Super white Snow fairies workign for the Winter-queen are out to purge all non-whites, One of them located at the old stonehenge where the Elemental is teaches you this skill

The Old Tutorial cave is no more, and has been moved to a new location called South Serbule, located west of the old stonehenge where there is an inn, and what is the game's equivalent of fucking Kobolds, jackass frog people called Ranalons.

The new tutorial zone is an Island, and the main differences include that the shield guy is no longer present there and is on south Serbule's Inn, so make sure to go there if you aim for the likes of a traditional Sword and shield role. Additionally, the Giant spider remained in the old tutorial cave, much to my dissapointment.

Gajus the bigheaded has his own worldspace, (is in a dungeon on the island) and Teleportation is taught on the tutorial island now, unlike where previously it was taught by the fairy in Elbitule.

Also, tutorial island is now home to dinosaurs, and the NPC who teaches teleportation asks you about your waifu, who you must choose the gender for, so try not to cock that up.

Additionally, the dance command does not work anymore, it's a skill taught by the Barmaid in the South Serbule inn, to get it, you've got to earn her favour like any other NPC in PG, you'll find the wooly bastard (not her, this fucking sheep she sends you to kill) To the top right of the map, on the mountaintops.

There's a new system of work orders, both made by PC's and by the game, which when fulfilled are dropped off at the docks for payment and industry XP, which works towards retail management XP which lets you set up your own shops in the marketplace. So it's a neat way of making money asides from consignments and regular sale.

Also, Inscribe your gear, because it gives the item history before it is redistributed amongst the plebian masses (of like, 30-60 active players)

Current races are still Humans FUCKING ELVES and Dirty murderous Rakkies, and as stated before, we've Dwarves, Orcs, and Fairies on the way.

There are druid events, and in this game Druids are also batshit pot-smoking murderous hippies who can debuff things to death, and these events usualy have horrible eldritch bominations from beyond space and time attack settlements and the like, some of these events are exclusive to the tree-fuckers, but the ones with the monster arent, and the loot is worth it too.

Fuck Deer

Good to have you back brother.

See deer?
Steer clear!

LICH WHEN?

So wait, they're actually updating it now?

They are updating it constantly, the problem is it's all small balance and skill updates, new zone here and there. Basically game is still in same state as last year just rebalanced.

PLAYABLE FAIRIES WHEN?

Sue me, I like banging elf sluts, two at a time when possible.

More or less, there was a blogpost about it.

In fact, check your Email, they should've sent you something a few weeks back.

I liked it but there wasn't enough content and it seems like one of those things where the guy might just give up.

The point of the kickstarter he said was to make better art assets, but that's the last thing the game needs. It needs to be a finished game. Right now it feels like I'm just playing around in a guy's unfinished unity project.

WE DID IT BOYS! COMMUNISM ACHIEVED!

Jokes aside, I'm just waiting for it to get more finished, i used to play Fire Magic/Whatever, but then switched to Ice Magic/Staff, which was pretty damn fun.

For my autism, which race has the best racial equipment now?

The purpose of the art assets was to sell the game to normalfags so he can raise money on steam, thats why he was focused on art assets. normalfags will never pay for it with shit art.

Redhead here
what you nerds up to

Get out commie, we do not apreciate elf fuckers like you here, you filthy race-mixer.

Obviously human.
Everything else is inferior by definition.

You can't stop the dialectic mate, classless MMOs are the future. We'll be seeing you in the gulags with all the other fleshies. SKELETON COMMUNISM NOW

Well probably not, shitty MMOs are most likely the future.

MMOs age has died a long time ago, commie.

Was the redundancy necessary?

I don't disagree, WoW pushed so many of them towards that shitty raiding gameplay meanwhile the rest of them were F2P cash shop scams from asia. I miss SWG. Gorgon isn't too complicated but it has sort of a nice baseline and a lot of potential.

What MMOs did you like anyway? Age of Wushu would be good if not for the ludicrous pay to win aspect.

Heh. To be honest a lot of classless MMOs do end up with problems, since they are harder to design for i guess.

Fuck me i clicked do not bump by mistake.

What's with that "Charged Pig" page on the wiki? Is there some secret super pig shit now?

It's an electric enemy found in the tropical zone that you access through the boatman.
They are not big deal, the Pepes with clubs are WAY bigger threat.

why is this shit game being shilled again? the admins are leftist cuckolds who ban people for wrongthink/wrongspeak

this game is a pathetic, ugly looking attempt at runescape, which has been classless/jobless since its creation in 2001.

B-but…
I want to exterminate the deer and the elf.
Join me in my fist-crusade for ethnich cleansing, my friend.

RIP NoTrabbu

Oh, shit, I forgot about this game.
Fuck, I don't even remember my old account shit. I hope I have it saved somewhere…

Come remove venison with us.

Soon as I get the lot downloaded again. I'm fairly certain I deleted it.
Found my forum account, at least, but I believe my ingame name was different. Ah, been too long anyway.

They added bats sheeeiit.
Bat potions seems fun.

fuggen gommies :DDDDD

fuck you flood detected

fuck it, I'm gonna try this out, what am I in for

Angry skeletons, giant heads, and rather shitty graphics, if memory serves.

Think EQ1 but with a classless system.

wordmagus here, have there been any major updates to Words of Power or the associated skill curves and capabilities?
Is the community still remotely populated so we can shitpost about deer?

Also, with the way the new Tame Cat works, can you use Diamond Skin and tame a Razorslash Panther?

So i barely played this but didn't Holla Forums have a thing where we were getting our own castle or something? i wanted a fucking moat with a drawbridge and alligators.

There's no PVP

Alas, we still cannot truly remove venison.

Yes there is, go to the secret Mantis house in serb you dumbfucks, it's important we slaughter one another in ritual sacrifice for shitloads of Death XP for our bonus levels to necromancy.

What am I looking at right now?

Aha, found my character.
Looks like it was McFist. Glorious protector of humanity, slayer of deer, and part time psychologist.

Does anyone actually play this?

Korean-grade autism.

Just to note, there's going to be a wipe on single-skill Armour soon, and possibly money, so if you want to make a guild, now is the time, and in addition to that, make investments so you're not a poorfag when you log back in.

Have some Words of Power
CHECHOAS
WHEDFYV
NOXFRAR
LYVWYW
SEBTWUI
PWUNGWUX
BRIXBLIM
LEFQUOF
TUSGLIQ
TWYHQUAM
SLURRZOE
GLUCHGIRR
FWOXGURRBLORSWORWRYW
SULLTHIRRPALSTUOTOQ

Almost ready to play.
Any pro tips?

oh shit what now

try to grab a power and life regen and join -infinity, hope one of the guys who are useful are on, and clear beginner island

panic

every moment you aren't playing is a moment you aren't purging deer

Is this sime thinly veiled anecdote for white supremacy and the evil of the white race?

that's what the internet used to be like before the masses got into it.

Oh shit nigger I bought this like a year ago then forgot about it.

How is it? Population steady?

Lower than ever due to the loss of our mass partying and bantz.

And of course, this filth still remains.

Oh right, animal armour is a thing now, so pigs get hats and wolves get armour, deer get horse shoes and other animals too.

Top highest is 60, rarest is 75 though, and that's only often by the evening (pver here in britbong land anyway.) I was on today ant it was like 45 or even less.

Pictures from a Droach attack druid event in Eltibule.

Notice the abundance of corpses and the new bat Animal form.

If any of you planned on Vampirism, leveling Bat and necromancy are your priories for now.

do tubas still crash the game
also I cant remember my login details so GG me

If I start now will there come a time when I cannot play because I didn't back it?

If I start now will there be a wipe someday?

Please try UO. You'll love it. It's good.
Try Meridian 59 too, but nobody else likes it but me :(

It's best to aim for skill sets that have had the most work put into them because they'll give you the most work to do, and additionally, see to it that you level Mycology and Myconic and level with Mushroom jack asap because Mycology dips into Alchemy with Suspensions which can save you time an effort on ingredient hunting, and as an entry to Cheesemaking and Mushroom jack is always exorbantly loaded with money.

Above all, level skills that promise permanent bonuses to power or metabolism, or lore for the damage bonuses trust me, running out of power is an annoying fact of life in Project Gorgon, Cooking mitigates it with in combat healing and regeneration, but it's still the means of prepping for legitimate combat and grinding experiences where often you might just end up screwing around town with npcs as the timer on your stuff ticks away.

Necromancy now goes up to level 60 and skills that go this high are taught by Npcs found in the high level areas of the game (kur and beyond) so if you find your ass getting kicked trying to treck through the horrors the land has to offer, best level lore to get a WOP to teleport you there, or invest in a skill that offers movement speed bonuses.

Fight wolves, spiders and goblins with fsandbox skills? Cool idea, but this isn't the early 90s.

You might as well grab a mod for Baldur's and get both the system, and quests\story which here are still completely green.

The Backers backed it for benefits of VIP and their steam keys when the game is released. I'm not sure of the status on non-backer wipes, but I do know that changes to Armour modifiers, and the money you have will involve wipes due to easy cash gain thanks to work orders, and numerous other methods at hand.

Also, if you want to make a guild do so ASAP, it's just an ingame payment and there will be changes to guil registration in future updates.

Guilds get the benefit of universal storage around the locations of the game, have guild quests dished out to members, control of ranks in the guild, permissions restrictions, and a bunch of other stuff.

My guild is the Order of Eee! dedicated to worship of the Spider God Akhisa, it's spiders only, but I'm making the suggestion for more detailed ingame implemented guild requirements as it's only got two, one of which is a beast form, which didn't take into account the spiders ability to pose as a human via the insidious illusion ability.

I remember the massive party everyone has where the admins spawned boss mnsters within the walls of the city
it was a hilarious few hours

That happens with kraken invasions.

Apparently one got stuck in a tree and I missed it by leaving the area.

looks like the steam release is soon

I hope standalone shares servers and isn't wiped out entirely

restart the game repeatedly, updater is glitchy

I'm interested in starting and I'm looking for people to play with. Sell me on your guild and the benefits of being an arachnid.

Seriously?

God fucking dammit, assault them with suggestions till they cave in, that's unacceptable.

We have a guild already user. Agitated Bones is the name, just whisper Celler in-game for an invite.

And where was the documentation for this?

In the very google doc in the OP?

they havent confirmed wipes have they?
I had furniture/wood crafting shit to max level when I still played with Holla Forums

I don't believe so

Money wipe confirmed. Item wipe confirmed. Some tradeskills will be wiped, but we don't know which.

oh fuck, this is news to me
guessing its weaponcrafting/armorcrafting mostly, to prevent people from flooding the market with super-powerful weapons and armor and ruining the 'new-player experience'?

well as long as I can still craft my beautiful mahogany chairs I'm alright

Can I join you guys if I don't want to bully people and just be nice?

You don't have to bully people, just deer
there's a huge difference

pls no bully

are werewolves halel?

Bully. Also, it's missing one of the back legs.

depends if you're a fag or not
spiders, bats, and cows? are project: infinity approved I think