Shit Games You Enjoyed As A Kid Because You Were Too Young And Stupid To Know Better

Pic related

But that game's pretty good.

I was just about to post when I noticed this banner.

You mammals don't deserve to be at the top of the food chain!

Ty 1 may or may not be shit, I don't know. But I can safely assume the sequels were.

Ty 1 was pretty decent but Ty 2 was boring as fuck.

OP is just trying to be a bigger contrarian than SJW hipsters.

And the only redeeming factor of Ty 3 was the incompetence of the Crabmersible, tackling enemies at top speed then rolling over like a car on the highway.

Not so much shit as much as mediocre. Mechanically I haven't really found too much to complain about, but that might be because the major problem the game has is that the level design is Unity "randumb" map game tier

-Let's you explore the whole house and other scenes from the show in 3D.
-Adapts a handful of episodes into levels that have clear goals and varied gameplay
-Has all the original voice actors.

Good for a rental. The minigolf was a great time waster too.
Only thing really bad about the game was the music, and that's only because the show started using all digital music after this game came out.

If you want shit, look at the N64 mario party clone of rugrats.

Holy shit I was repressing memories about this one, playing rock-paper-scissors with coms is fucking bullshit.

Literally the only reason I wanted a Gamecube, too.

What a waste of 150 złoty.

That game was so fucking cringy. At least Kopaka was still cool as fuck with a cool ass voice to match.

I don't think I enjoyed any shit games when I was a kid. Because they are shit.

Jesus Christ why did you remind me? With Search for Reptar I at least derived enjoyment from it at some point in my life. But the digital board game version was never fucking good.

Never actually enjoyed a shit game, sometimes I just felt forced to give it a try (or rather, a HUGE amount of tries) because I had nothing else to play.

This might've been shit, or it might be that I just sucked at it too much to get anywhere.

Still I had fun flailing in vain as a 4 year old trying to figure out what the hell to do without being caught.

[Your favorite game]
There, I summed up nearly half the responses this thread will get.

It's amazing how much your viewpoint on games change whe you suddenly don't have endless hours of summer vacation that need to be occupied.

I would just like walking around and fooling around in games more than actually pushing for completion.

When I was really young, me and my sister basically played with games like they were virtual doll-houses, making up stories and playing pretend, but in the game world.
We did that a lot with Sonic R.

This game sucks I'll still play it tho

battletanx global assault and army and air combat
are better

That game was amazing though.

The broken gameplay was what made this fun for me. I loved finding firetrucks, ramming into cars and watching them spin uncontrollably

I didn't have a PS2, so this game was my open-world sandbox experience during that generation