German election result

German election: Merkel holds onto leadership but far-right wins first seats since WW2

• Far-right AfD enters parliament for first time

• Centre-left SPD crashes to historic low result

• Merkel remains as chancellor but sheds vote share on 2013

• Small parties up across the board

• Anti-fascists protest outside AfD headquarters in Berlin

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/10652779.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Office_for_the_Protection_of_the_Constitution
wahl.tagesspiegel.de/2017/en/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Weidel
afd.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/111/2017/06/2017-06-01_AfD-Bundestagswahlprogramm_Onlinefassung.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=OALQusK9ia4
tagesanzeiger.ch/ausland/europa/schafft-die-afd-in-deutschland-den-grossen-sprung/story/10085616
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_fraud
reuters.com/article/us-germany-election-antisemitism/jews-around-world-concerned-by-far-right-breakthrough-in-german-election-idUSKCN1BZ0SI?il=0
theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/25/afd-leader-frauke-petry-quits-party-german-election-breakthrough
archive.fo/3CB1u
spd.de/standpunkte/regierungsprogramm/
archive.fo/MNYN5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Live

Live Stream - Germany: ANTIFA NAZI Protest - German Election Results

Good!
For those saying that "hurr, we already have a thread for this" that thread is not the same at this

I see no other thread.

How is this possible? Either the election is rigged or the german people are the most demoralized people on the planet.

8ch.net/pol/res/10652779.html

lurk more newfag

pls

its both

nigger you can't even cross link, take it easy

bumping with the good news

dog bless germoney.

I can smell the sweat dripping from this kikes forehead.

The fire fucking rises. I will fucking fly to Germany if it ever kicks off.

I want it to fucking happen already.

-mann is the germanic suffix, unlike -man being from the judaic origin

unless his family just tacked on an extra n to fool the deutsch

lel.
Among a group of extreme leftists anything closer to the center would look far-right.

You’re deluding yourself if you think anything will actually come of this. Germany cannot and will not ever leave the EU or even so much as have an actual election.

Checked
GET YOUR PLANE TICKETS WHILE THEY'RE HOT

Fuck off shlomo

im down! lets gas these kikes!

No, but it's really that - AfD is only center-right, or right.
But Germany is so much tilted to the Far Left that anything slightly rightward is "Extreme Right".

Its going to "kick off" everywhere. Its going to be a racewar that starts in one country, and then spreads to all our countries when it comes out what the fight is over. White genocide.

Another thing, AFD might win 88 seats in the parliament.

meme responsibly

This. The fact that Merkel still held onto power is very telling, like user here said it's probably a combination of corruption and German demoralization/apathy. Most of the population is beyond hope, all that can be hoped for is that the minority Germans who care about their future form tight knit communities, and hold on long enough to preserve the German ethnicity before the state collapses (which could be in over 100 years).

You realize that nothing in the last 40 years of geopolitics would lead you to believe this, right? There will be no simultaneous anything. There would be extremely localized riots and firing back by citizens–not on the same day or time–and then the police and national guard (of respective nations, not just the US) go in and arrest the people who fired back. And then the media says “evil racists were stopped and guns are now being confiscated” and nothing actually continues or spreads. Either provide actual evidence that anyone in the government or positions of military or police power would actually allow a race war or go kill yourself because we don’t want your fantasies here. They help nothing.

Someone hasnt read the history of Rhodesia or South Africa. The voting majority. Were losing it. Reparations = farms and homes. BLM already said "Give us your house". You need to read more history of geopolitics. Maybe some stuff about Lebanon, and Ireland. Tit for tat my friend, all our countries are powderkegs.

Do it Germany

Also if you think the racewar and day of the rope are jokes, maybe youre in the wrong place. Civil war is our only hope. You will never vote to stop white genocide, and the niggers will violently exterminate us if we simply wait. If they start it, or we start it, someones going to start it. Probably in our lifetimes. Hopefully in our lifetimes, because most of us wont have children to pass this off to.

That's the problem right there. There's no Rockwells, everything is either controlled op in the US or nothing at all. There will never be another man like Rockwell in the US again.

You need inspiration. I would suggest picking up a copy of the 42-43 Goebbels diaries (Lochner). Very inspirational man, constantly fighting defeatism. There is no sense in being blackpilled. Be the change you want to see. Apparently thats Gandhi.

FUCKING CHRIST I HATE MY PEOPLE! EUROPE IS BEYOND REPAIR AND EVERY RIGHT WING PARTY IS JUST ANOTHER GASP BEFORE EVERYTHING TURNS TO SHIT! USA IS THE ONLY SOMEWHAT HOPE WE HAVE LEFT! FUCK ME DEAD. GOD. i HATE GERMANS SO MUCH.

Didn't Ghandi actually hate Niggers and love Hitler?

One should use the sword and the pen harmoniously. Using only of both, is giving the enemy ease.

Look at the left, they have antifa as their sword, and the liberal establishment as their pen. Buzzfeed, CNN.

They work together, but, far enough to not taint each other. THe antifa are too stupid to know that they serve the current master, and are controlled like pavlovian dogs who froth at the mouth, when presented with the correct stimuli.

That stimuli is emmitted and sent out by the pen, who calls its sword to action.

Whoever, calls for violence or speech, should know they both have a place, but, that place is not side by side, but afield afield, to strike in a pronged fashion.

Without any organization (which the right seems incapable of these days), this is probably how it would go down.

You realize that there is a large percentage of boomer cucks who vote left wing because they gave them some 'worker' rights back in the 60/70s right? Those rights were a watered down version of what Hitler had during the 1930s

The Weimar republic had to exist before the Third Reich could rise.

I never said otherwise.

Why do you hate the people that are the greatest people of Europe?
Do you know how hard they were cucked and butchered and they still put up more of a fight that most.

The only other nation to be as chastised as hard was Rhodesia and they fucking DIED.
Seriously, you seem to have no idea how HARD Germany was punished and therefore how GREAT its resistance is even to this day.

I'll take the b8 you kike
Kill yourself defeatist kike

This. Imagine all the holocaust guilting you received in public school. Then think about how much they would have given to those that were actually responsible for the holocaust (in theory).
They are cucks but anyone would be in their shoes unfortunately.

God damn even the 'Nazis' are multiculti faggots in Germany.
Any party led by a woman is a joke.

Also ignore the several propagandistic points about that meme, or try to find them all and make it a game, but dont derail the thread about it.

The ex-Goldman Sachs banker and lesbian mother is one of the top two candidates for the anti-immigrant Eurosceptic party Alternative for Germany (AfD).

Also this shit. If Trump is /ourguy/ AfD transcends our plane. AfD are actual outspoken GERMAN nationalists. Trump's actions (despite whatever he may or may not be inside) show him to be a CivNat at best.

Half of the country was under communist dictat, the part were AfD has most support as communism held them back from brainwashing, and the other was built up as an European powerhouse with full access to the Western world. Oh the horror.

This.

I think that she's just tanned mate

no. it was because they experienced communism and can see through cheap propaganda that commies used on them.

The other is a man who literally said Germany should be proud of her accomplishments in both World Wars and those who fought in them. Gaulieter Gauland

Hahahahaha, no.

Nah m8. That's a non-White.

perfect image for reply.

Jim and codemonkey need to stop being homos and let tor posters post images.

Fucking wew lads.
I thought the haircut was just some cunty bullshit, didn't realize she was a literal Jew-serving dyke.

Any party led by a woman is a joke.
You know it to be true in your heart.

Okay

Its a poor choice of picture by whoever made it, but she looks twice as dark because she is both tanned, and shes in the shade (the sun is on the right side of her ass and lower right side only)

It's just some ami I assume. Any European that has been to a beach has seen normal Europeans that have very dark tans.
While I don't care for tanning myself, it's pretty obvious from facial features that there are many Europeans that tan a lot in the summer. But from behind it is hard to say, except for the hair.

Its a shame the niggers are almost intimidating our women our of traditional activities like sunbathing. It feels like when the faggots started taking words away, like gay (happy), and queer (which just meant weird before)

FUCK

88 seats
Get in here niggers
DEUTSCHLAND ÜBER ALLES

SPD wants to be opposition though. No grand coalition. It's a long shot for some kind of alliance between the parties now.

From what Ive heard SPD plans to not form a coalition with Merkel because it puts them as the official opposition instead of AFD, which according to leftist propaganda means they will probably align with the greens or some other farther left group.

13.9 % ~ 14% /88 seats…

checked
ÜBER ALLES IN DER WELT

Fucking wew lad.

Yeah, okay indeed.

On so many levels, its retarded.
Look, you want to oppose Religion of Cuck™? Neato. But the Jew has once again created a false dichotomy in Europe.
How about neither?
How about, I oppose the cultural influx of hostile mudfolk, AND I oppose the cultural degeneration brought about by Jewry engaging in manipulation of my folks women such that they think its appropriate to walk around with their tits out and their camel toe visible?
I'm tired of this jewish bullshit wherein the kikes pressure you to either be a muslim or a degenerate.

Seems legit Fritz.

Jesus Christ dude, the bikini didn't exist until 1946. Then again, you fags have your broads wandering around naked and shit, so its no wonder I suppose that you'd thinking flashing your goods about is 'traditional'.

It's Jamaica now.

Muh lesbian co-leader
See

I lived in Germany as a kid.
Camp follower with the allied occupation forces (NATO derp)

The Germans are demoralised to an absurd extent.
A west German (and probably east by now) is raised in an environment where they are constantly told how terrible and awful they are.
That they don't deserve to live and will never redeem themselves of the sin they were born with.

They are a nation committed to self flagellation.

Can you even comprehend how awful that must be?
They have never known positive reinforcement. Only scorn. From teachers, from parents, every media outlet, their leaders, fucking everyone.

Wew.

play stupid games win stupid prizes

Yes. I've read about denazification.
If anyone in this thread hasn't, now is the time - because it explains modern Germany completely.

Global report.

Weimar was white with a bunch of Jews, not brown.

That's not an argument to the images of AfD sucking Jew cock user.

It's not though

Pretty sure its just a way of saying send them back to Israel, but yea there are no good Jews. Its passing the buck.

Then we change that. We give classical germany the treatnent australia got in the 80s-90s and make the past germany cool.

This is how you know we're winning.
Deutschland erwachen

First you've gotta destroy the holohoax's grip on peoples minds. There's simply no other way - so long as the 'Nazis' are demonized as they are, thanks largely to American-derived Jewish media, 'past germany' will never be 'cool' again. You can't even bring up the fucking German Empire in most cases without people associating it with NatSoc.

Seems legit.
Tell us more about how right-wing Merkel is a great lady.

No dude I was out there in the 90s.
This has been ongoing since the end of the war.
Multiple generations have been born under this.

Not only that but their exposure to foreign media is extremely limited and typically done through German intermediaries. So they don't even get to see different worldviews or any information that conflicts with the constant rain of shit.

East Germans didn't get that though. They had Russification to deal with.
But it's also why East Germans steamroll the West Germans politically and for any leadership roles pretty much anywhere.
Why do you think so many former communist officials took power in modern Germany? Or why the Stasi were protected?
Look at Merkel. She WAS Stasi.

Germany is a mess.

buy yourself something nice with those 0.10 Sheckles shlomo

This was 10 years ago, she worked there for a year in a low-level position before continuing university and becoming self-employed. If you think she's a big-shot banker, you're a retard. She was 26, it was a fukcing slave job that looked nice on résumé.

I don't see any kinky hair.

I'm actually impressed by the AfD.

People underestimate greatly the permanent anti-white, anti-German and anti-NS propaganda in Germany.
Breaking this level of conditioning show willpower.
The German people will rise again.

Seriously if more than 1 on 8 German can break the brainwashing, we have no reason to despair but every reason to hope.

Thank you AfD.
And next time we fight, it's side by side.

Have we got a breakdown of how each region voted?
My money is on AFDs voterbase being mostly in East Germany.

Those ads are fucking great. What does the one with Mohamed says?

I'm well aware lad. Denazification didn't stop after the war though, you realize this, yes? The children raised under it became adults and had children of their own, etc etc, and the effect was multi-generational: when you completely deconstruct a people and leave them with nothing but hollow bullshit and feels wrapped in Gommunism/liberal democracy, well, it has an effect.

Try to be less of a cuckold.

From what I heard, it worked similar to the Brexit vote.

Which is that "diverse" areas had a HUGE showout for Leave. That is, when whites are the majority but have a significant migrant population.

One of AFD's publicly stated aims was
"AfD will fight Religion of Cuck™ic anti-Semitism and hatred against actual minorities"

Sounds almost as based as all the jews telling us Trump is secretly on ourside.

THIS CAN'T BE REAL
God damn.. you best thank Luther today you Deutschniggers.

AFD's publicly stated aims
"AfD will fight ísIamíc anti-Semitism and hatred against actual minorities"

B-B-B-Based as a neocon zionist jew

BTW, those are the brain-child of a guy named Thor Kunkel. Anyone know much about the guy?

Only real info I could find was reference to some new movie coming out based on a book of his called "Subs", wherein some German people decided to put out an advert for literal slaves and then it quickly descends into Roman hedonism or something?
Also:

Well shit, I can't really argue with those digits.

Eh?
From what I recall it was the rural non-diverse areas that voted Leave.
I mean Cymru only got remain holdouts in the pozzed south while the north went "fuck foreigners" as usual.
Same in England and even Scotland.

ofc East because they have the least amount of diversity :))), they fear of migrants when they did not see them

You know what it means right?

Regardless of this; it is the best they currently have. A lot of the supporters are of a more Nationalistic slant, and that gives hope for the future. Sure it could have been a better result, sure it would have been nice if there was a better party for the Germans to vote for; but this result is not bad. It shows that there is still hope left.

How the masses voted for Merkel again I'll never know, but at least there's a sizeable segment of society who want to set things right (even if the party they currently align with is not to be their salvation).

Turkish?

My city of Stoke-on-Trent has 20,000 Muslims and around 200,000 White British.

Voted 70% to Leave. It's the former industrial cities which are the Brexit places.

Far-right AfD marches into parliament with strong election result
thelocal. de/20170924/far-right-afd-marches-into-parliament-with-strong-election-results

1 in 10?
Hmmm…. Its almost like your elections are at least partially fixed….

The point is to shift the Overton window. Everyone but commies knows AfD isn't literally Hitler. Any party whose official proposal is to gas the kikes wouldn't get elected right now. The only way to advance with the elections is in increments not all in one go.

No I'm white Anglo, while you are evidently jewish

Yeah, I ;ve been watching that OyVeyton window shifting all the way over to Tel Aviv since trump's campaign.

One man's based is another's jewish con-trick

Looks like the people with balls beat the black pilling "Germany deserves this" crowd to the posting this morning

This. The whole point is AfD WILL be the cucked party that the actual right wing party forms a coalition with in the next 6 years. When the actual NatSocs come out to play AfD will be there to acquiesce and boost their voting power.

1 in 10 is all you need for a revolution.
I'm English, but this result is still decent. We were not expecting AFD to have a good showing this year, we obviously hoped there would be a miracle but realistically it was not going to happen. This is a good result. It gives the Nationalists a good base in Germany from which to grow from, and you can cry that its a bit late - but better late than never. Good show Krauts.

"White Anglo"

Where from?

Stoke on trent.
That's barely in the north so it counts as the north.

Wait…
Yes.
It was north vs south everywhere.
This is absurd. Why is it so consistent among the three nations?

The land of the Anglo's
Not everyone is a mixed mutt American jew here

Religion of Cuck™? Doesn't agree with our cuisine.

"North" counts as anywhere above Birmingham.

It's a cultural thing. Same as Pennsylvania. LOTS of smaller towns and cities which have their own identity rather than some made up shit.

Then we have this kind of weirdo.

England has 50 million people you fucking weirdo. Where abouts in England.

God damn that wordfilter is stupid as fuck.

You go on caring about what is 'good', and I'll go on caring about what is 'sufficient', and we'll see who ends up Muslim first.

Germany like all anglos.
BRITAIN BELONGS TO THE FORSWORN I mean Britons.

Fucking meme magic lads.

Today was a good day. International Fascist movements will probably start to spring up again starting in Italy soon.

Why don;t you fuck off and slither back to Tel Aviv?

Literally every single Englishman has a great identity to their own area and city, and know almost everything about it.

Each city has its own distinct dialect, so much so that my day-to-day speech barely registers as English to most Americans.

Yeah that fat cunt Merkel may have more years but the AfD is now more powerful than before. So I say it is more progress.

He just outed himself as being from Stoke.

The distinction is primarily arbitrary and irrelevant in the case of England as you're all as bad as each other.
And all need to go back to Germany.
You certainly can't ruin Germany more than the rest of the Germans have managed.

And we can go back to skinning foreigners and leaving them tied to posts on the beaches.

Your logic is retarded. There will be no uprising without the people. This is a sign that the people, and a decent amount of them, are waking up. Next comes the uprising.

Just because you do not instantly have an uprising does not mean that there is no hope. There's no point being demoralising when the result is actually surprisingly good.

No, he replied to me.

I'm the one from Stoke, and England is a distinct ethnic group of its own. As is Scottish and Welsh.

What has that got to do with the actual quote I posted from AFD stating they will protect and defend jews?

The trouble with this board lately is that it seems to solely contain retards and kikes who are happy as long as their favourite zionist jew is in power.

Meanwhile those of us who are actually native to these isles don't consider the "English" to be real.
They're Germans.
They need to go home.
Or just anywhere that isn't here.

Gandhi hated niggers, he knew and accepted the fact that Indians were inferior to Europeans but what drove him to support Indian independence was how he saw Poos being treated the same as niggers and I guess wrote warm letters to Hitler.

Because in the current German legal system, antisemitism is illegal and has been for as long as the FGR has existed.

Most English people are indigenous Britons. There's a large minority of saxons and a lot of mixture, but by-and-large, indigenous Britons.

Being against Pisslam is good enough for Germany since any kind of antisemitism will get you banned and on a watch list in 2 seconds.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Office_for_the_Protection_of_the_Constitution

Not in Europe they won’t. Germany doesn’t have a chance while it’s still under military occupation (and jewish ownership of voting systems).

kek

OY VEY

OH GOD! It literally Hitler to want to raise your own children.

Not in Germany for at least 5 years*
There are already fascist (OPENLY SO) parties in Italy. There are fascist coffee shops, gyms, seaside resorts, libraries, etc. Mark my words, Italy will be the birthplace of the European fascist movement once again. Greece will be the new Lithuania and The French will probably self-purge before a Blitz is even on the table.

Its really not - I care about what is sufficient, not merely what is good. It was good that the Nazis won at Dunkirk, but it was not sufficient to put the English into surrender, thus did that victory even fucking matter? No, obviously.

And you've got 10% of the people willing to stand up against their extinction. That's a start, I guess.

That seems overtly optimistic, and 10% of the population of Germany voting for a cucky anti-Religion of Cuck™/pro-Israel party led by a woman doesn't scream to me 'UPRISING IMMINENT!'.

And just because you got 10% of the population to vote for a sliiiiiiiightly less cuckolded party does not mean there is great hope of imminent change either.

Its not demoralizing, its keeping your head in the game. If you want someone to cup your balls over a woman-led pro-Israel party getting 10% of the vote, you came to the wrong neighborhood m8.

False equivalence. Just because they voted for AfD doesn't mean their views align exactly with AfD's. They're simply the right-most party at the moment. I would even venture to say most AfD voters are much farther right than AfD is. They've just never had representation before.

Should they start bombing refugee centers? Probably. But they're already getting vandalized and burnt down at an incredible rate (I bet you never heard about that, can't let the goyim know their fellow cattle don't like being fed into the meat grinder for multi-kulti) so they might as well increase their legal protection with politician representation. It also institutionalize wrong-think. When politicians are saying what's on everyone's mind they can't send GSG9 after you for your Facebook shitposts anymore.

it's too late to save Italy:
-our politician are literally TV comedians, all of them, even on the far-right side
-we have elementary schools where Italians kids are a minority already, see >>>/ita/2933
-if you organize some protest on the streets our thought-police (Digos) will show up immediately to identify everyone and possibly arrest you
-every supermarket has one if not 2 nogs or gypsies at the entrance, and "italians" still give them change money: they make 80 euro a day this way, each of them, pic fucking related

Any good books, sites, or videos about it?

This is good judgement. It's a somewhat positive sign that many Germans are willing to vote for a nationalist-lite party, because it shows not all Germans are utterly blind to danger, even if they're still bluepilled to the actual nature of the danger, and where it comes from. But in truth, it doesn't ultimately matter what the people think. What matters is what the people in power choose to do, and the AfD seems like the kind of people who will immediately cave to the kike neoliberal consensus on the grounds of "equitable compromise", just like what always happens here in the good ol' US of A.

Like I said, it doesn't matter what the people think. The vast majority of Americans in the 1950's and 60's opposed non-white immigration, but the ZOG train ran us over nonetheless.

Great job, Germany. Getting AfD in power at all was against all odds. Sorry you have to deal with Merkel for a while longer.

Where can I find the votes per region?

Dr. William Luther Pierce.
The successor and student of Rockwell,sadly he's not with us anymore, and didnt have any successors himself.
People say Jared Taylor is on his way to be the next Pierce or Rockwell but only time will tell.

Sadly this is all true. It took me years on chans and eventually the unfiltered information on the internet redpilled me.
Normies who only use social media are brainwashed to an absurd degree in Germany.

t. German

So, the right-most party in Germany at the moment is a pro-Israel/anti-Religion of Cuck™ joke led by a woman, and you hold that up as being of some bearing in justification? lel.

By your logic, they still don't.

Yet they are still doing so, and the politicians still haven't named the fucking Jew.

Look m8, you can go on and on about how lovely some of the shit they've done or think or whatever is, but it doesn't change what this party is: Insufficient.
I don't care about the good of Dunkirk, I care only of the insufficient efforts to win the war. And this Zionist twat-party simply is not sufficient.

I know.

EXACTLY.
This is why any part led by a woman is a joke - women are social creatures, they are far far far more susceptible to manipulation in this context than men are, by the numbers if not more.

Because our leaders were cuckolds and traitors who aligned themselves with the Jews and their ideological narratives… And that pattern continues today.

When I see a German woman leading a 'right-wing' party, and taking pictures holding a Zionist flag, well… I might see some degree of 'good' in the signs of awakening of at least SOME of the population, but is this sort of effort and drive, is this sort of action, going to be sufficient to change the course of history in any meaningful sense?
No.
So its good, in at least some sense, but its insufficient, in the most important sense - which means I don't give a shit about it, nor do I think its some sign of victory of any significance whatsoever.

Testing
Religion of Cuck™ Christianity

The more destabilized you get the more opportunities to fill the power vacuum though. The more Weimarized you get the likelier it is people will gravitate towards a strongman.

Don't give up. The people who brought us piston engines and Gold-Bears deserve far better than what the jews have planned.

keked and checked

Sick name for death metal band

No you're not.
You're a bunch of foreigners and you need to go home.

Perhaps some Yorkshiremen can claim to be near enough to indigenous to be allowed to stay.
But the rest must go.

Britain must be returned to the Britons and the Picts.
So Edinburgh will be joining you in Germany. Mostly because we don't care where they go so long as it's not here.

If you like the SPD then you have 226 seats. Happy day anyway!

That's the mentality we all need to have.
(checked)
They don't need a strongman. None of us need a strongman, some singular savior who will fix all our problems for us. What we need are what the Muslims have; strong ethnic/kinship connections that extend to the church, businesses, political parties, advocacy groups, and lobbying groups. Obviously since whites organizing on the basis of race is still verboten, these efforts to reach out have to be tailored exactly so they only appeal to whites, like "interest clubs" based on european history or culture that only whites would find interesting. These can be graduated to "european traditionalism" or something along those lines, giving people something they can stand FOR, instead of something they stand against (immigration, Religion of Cuck™ization, ect.)

That's exactly what CASAPOUND is doing in Italy though if I'm not mistaken. And the cop that shot that nigger in Rome that escaped from France was one of them.

Thanks user its alright, there are too many pozzed germans still around mostly the older generation so getting queen cunt out was never really an option.
This is still a big step foreward pic related

???

As always whenever a right wing party makes progress in Europe, the shills are out in full force using the same bullshit arguments as they did against Wilders, Sweden Democrats and Front National (and others) in the past months.

You'd think they would change tactics after a while but no.

They're almost exclusively Turks.

They bounce on here for conspiracy shit, but fail to recognise their objective inferiority.

You can tell the
shit is all shills, because they use it every chance they can. It's the dumbest shit. You're going to tell me AfD supports isreal and I should stop supporting them because you think they do? The alternatives are people who love isreal and want to destroy white people.

Constant demoralization is their game. Black pill pushers.

It's either an attempt to get in get in with the real right or nice kikes.

RESULTS MAP
RESULTS MAP
RESULTS MAP

he's right though.

would you call ukip far right?
front national , far right?
geert wilders, far right?

you know well that according to journalists everyone is literally hitler.

TECHNICAL COINCIDENCES: aka we need some time to rig the results in a plausible way.

14%, 88 seats.

I don't really follow German politics since it's seemed hopelessly cucked for so long but are they even that right-wing? I got the impression that they were more centre-left/CivNat-tier.

You have to be joking with this. Is this a meme that I've somehow missed or are you actually this deluded?

is this the meme magic I have heard so much about?

Literally 14/88

Apex wew. Fucking Shadilay.

Damn! I can't believe you guys pulled that off. As celebration, here's some cool things from Germany.

What's the thing on the right?

Keyboard switch

they are not far right. but that doesn't mean that them doing good is a bad thing.
and apparently it seems that having worked for goldman sachs seems to be a requirement for being a top politician.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alice_Weidel

this result is good for us. but do you want to be blind about certain things?

They're rising up. AfD has finally reached parliament. Change never happens overnight.

Hitler became Chancellor in 1933 but his political activism started only in 1921.

People here need to be more patient - I understand the dire necessity of the situation but its important to be realistic, nothing in politics happens overnight.

Europe is invade by disgusting muslims.
The treacherous Jews invited the Muslims.
ALL parties but AfD want MORE muslims.
In Germany, naming the Jew will get you prison time.

AfD is still the only party wanting to stop the Muslim invasion.

AfD was the best party to vote for this time and AfD is an evolution in German politics.

Somehow Nobel prizes here seem to believe AfD is a jew proxy and that the 14% of Germans who voted for them are retards.

Personally I smell d&c tactics. Something between rotten gefeltefish and turkisch oil wrestling butt sweat.

Who is in control? Is anyone?

If Hitler came back today some retards here would call him a controlled opposition shill.
Or simply a kike.

Socialists already want to be opposition party, meaning AfD won't be biggest opposition party and reap a certain amount of privileges.

(checked)
I see.

They are far right. Unlike you and your shill friends I know German well enough and have read their electoral program.

afd.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/111/2017/06/2017-06-01_AfD-Bundestagswahlprogramm_Onlinefassung.pdf

But who are the socialists? Are they in control?

Hmm, I'll look into them. Are they more based in southern or central Italy?

Patience is too passive a word for what's needed. Diligence is what we all need. Hitler was dealing with a 97% white country, modern day Germans are dealing with far worse.

No but they'll probably be able to claim to be the actual opposition due to the socialists mostly supporting the union.

And legislative elections' in Austria in October? The FPO can strengthen with this result in Germany.

10 fucking years ago, she worked this slave job in a low-level position for a mere year to better her resume. This is obviously morphing her into a big-shot banker, isn't it, you retard? Read the fucking program, her opinions don't matter. Only the party resolution matters.

AFD REDPILL GETTING SHUT DOWN BY (((JEWTUBE)))

"AFD for Germany, that shits for me, the muslims must leave, 1488"

TIME TRAVELERS, THIS SONG WAS MADE OVER A YEAR AGO, NOW THEY ARE AROUND 14% AND 88 SEATS

Bye bye Schulz

chill, i'm not even german. just commenting.
and you're right, labels don't matter.

which is why i don't understand people fretting over what's far right and what's not.

he is triggered because shills keep spouting that 'fact' five times already

SPD. Minor partner in the coalition. Lost heavily because everything they ever wanted from mudding up Germany to fag marriage has been done by Merkels party. Effectivly, their ideology is what's running the show.

kek is here fore the

AFD REDPILL GETTING SHUT DOWN BY (((JEWTUBE)))

"AFD for Germany, that shits for me, the muslims must leave, 1488"

TIME TRAVELERS, THIS SONG WAS MADE OVER A YEAR AGO, NOW THEY ARE AROUND 14% AND 88 SEATShappening

I hate artists.

I've said it before, I'll say it again:
Pennsylvania will be the birthplace of the Fourth Reich.

No, the fact is that AfD is doing a lot of pro Israel/Jew shit that no party would need to do.
And if you'd have read the Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview from 1976 you'd know that this is an incredibly bad sign.

Dont get me wrong here, going anti-jew wouldnt get you anywhere with the normies, especially in Germany, but the pandering and amount of jews in the AfD worries me. And if Im correct then the AfD will just end up like another CDU in a few years.
Gauland might be /ourguy/ but lets remember what happened with the last guy that in the AfD that said things against jews.
And never ever forget what happened to Jörg Haider.

Forgot to add, Im obv glad that the AfD is in, and I am hoping for a more ethnic germany due to that.
But nothing other than Hitler just feels wrong for me since i read that interview today

Pennsylvania and the "Rust Belt" are, genetically and culturally, closest to Northern England.

Most immigrants to the area came from Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and the like.

She lost 8-9% points and her main competitor was a lot worse than her.
So pretty much democracy like everywhere else on the planet.

It's shit like this which makes people realize Hitler was right about everything.

Rural Pennsylvania is German. What's more, they still remember they're German, they're proud of being German, and unlike German's in Germany they've been overlooked by the jews for reprogramming. You'll find more unabashed NSDAP sympathizers in Pennsylvania than just about anywhere else in the world.

Yet the cities, the ones without the coons, who matched the industrial capacity of the rest of the world combined - is English.

Holla Forums's Nazi obsession troubles me. There's more to it than one ideology

you're not fooling anyone

Pic related pretty much summarizes everything that happened in Rhodesia

(2)

Google "Pax Brittanica"

It's a start. Good luck Deutschland.

Germany has a crazy election system for Chancellor IIRC.

Multi-party systems are explicitly designed and intended to keep right-wing parties out of power. Democracy is a sham.

It's a little bit like our system.

Basically, local government, and then the party members elect a chancellor.

Wait is Pennsylvania even in the Mid West?

BANNED&DELETED

Fuck off imkikey

Look at the hair. That isn't a nigger.

trips of threes confirm 30% percent victory

Can a germanfag post some salt please?

30,4% of landmass and 26,5% of population.

eeehh.

Fucking hell…

Europeans have no business commenting on American demographics.

Calm down, it's not my fucking fault you call everything "West"

Fuck off, Bolschewik

Then why are you lurking Holla Forums? Fuck off back to wherever you came from faggot.

Play with what works, retard.

Why does everyone hate DDR? I personally loved it when I was a kid.

Reported for being a faggot.

Not an argument, faggot.

Every play DDR and Guitar Hero at the same time, while smoking weed?

Ist es nicht? Du sprichst in Englisch weil von der Britisch Reich.

Das it man

Nothing about Pennsylvania is "west".

I assume you're a Bong, since you clearly have an Anglo bias. You should then know that Pennsylvania was named by King Charles II in the 17th century. It was named by King Charles II after William Penn, the Quaker Englishman to whom it was given. At this time, most Pennsylvanians spoke German. It was one of the original 13 colonies, and the second to ratify the US Constitution (after Delaware, which was originally part of Pennsylvania).

Right, well, then Pennsylvania was a bad example.

All I know is that the states which are now "diverse" hives were once majority English.

Most of the workers who moved there into the growing American industry were… industrial workers from England.

Which is why the architecture and building looks similar.

Anglos are superior whites.

THE FIRE RISES

In the post Civil War era, Germans flooded into the country, most of them Saxons. A little bit of conflict came about, but since they were Saxons, they ended up changing White America too. Little aspects of German have bled into American-English.

"Superior" no. We have our strengths, Germany has theirs. They combined at one point and we ended up with the USA.

England's real edge came in the form of Scotland, oddly enough. Once we merged with them, our industrial and military genius met with their… regular, alcoholic genius and we ended up with the Industrial Revolution.

99,695 real Jews live in germany.

Jüdische Organisationen entsetzt über AfD-Erfolg
"Jewish organizations in shock over AfD's success"*
tagesanzeiger.ch/ausland/europa/schafft-die-afd-in-deutschland-den-grossen-sprung/story/10085616

Anglo-saxon Pride.

Kek.

Here is America's regions explained. Pennsylvania is in red.

The state to the southwest of Pennsylvania is West Virginia, it's basically Pennsylvania. The state directly to the south of Pennsylvania is Maryland, it's a suburb of Washington DC, notable also for notorious niggertown Baltimore. The state to the east of Pennsylvania is New Jersey. Jews and Italians live there.

New England fags will be upset that I called them fags. Some of them are decent people. Vermont has long had the best gun laws in the country (Texans are a bunch of blowhards who like to unjustly claim titles like this), but is also home of Bernie Sanders.

Did you know the Nazis successfully created a tornado gun to suck down aircraft? They stopped using it though, because it turned out just shooting the fucker with AA guns was more effective. It was also "ex"-Nazi scientists that put the US on the Moon.

(heil'd)
That's me.
(South) Spain is always sunny, all the time. There was one year I barely saw sunlight (School morning and afternoon, recess in the library, then shut in at home studying during the evening) and I lightened ten shades or something like that. My father works as a builder, and likes nature sports in his free time, his ass is pale, the chest so-so, but arms and face you could mistake him for a light skinned half-nigger, if it wasn't for the blue eyes, thin straight hair and European features.
(He was blonde before his hair became white with old age).

Your father has some shitskin blood in him.

Depressingly accurate. Worthy of a future ethnographer.

t.Californian

Accurate map user, well done.

We will take it all back, user. You can bet on it

Ouch.
t.beast coast resident
but not New England, too many fags

If you really think the people bantzing Germany really want them to suffer, you're probably an emotional and autistic retard. We bantz Sweden too, but that doesn't mean we actually want Swedish women to be raped.
Nobody here aside from kikes and niggers want the beautiful women of Germany harmed. We just want them to start sticking up for themselves.

I like calling Werner von Braun a true American hero to annoy fags.

In truth I feel uneasy about calling a captured German scientist an American, plainly America doesn't deserve credit for what he did. But nevertheless, he became an American citizen and regardless of nationality was one of the greatest men in all of human history. It drives cucks and faggots up a wall when you point this out. It destroys their "technological progress is due to 'progressive' politics" programming.
Russian rockets were based off his Aggregat designs. And they only managed it first because America held von Braun back.

Still, there was a reason Hitler hated defeatism so much, going so far as to attack fellow soldiers for their negative attitudes when he was in the army. Morale is crucial, though tough love has its place as well.

The world would be a very different place today had the Nazis won. We'd probably have space bases already, or be very near them.

we don't have the tech to go to the Moon (alive); we'll probably never have it until we master nuclear fusion, which could take another 100 years (and no, ITER will not work)

This is even a common trope in cuck media alternative history shit like video games. Everybody knows it's true. It's up there with "the Germans had good aesthetics" as one of the most widely recognized truths about NSDAP Germany.

This is legit. People are openly 'racist' or simply put, pro-white and distrustful of foreigners,

Did Germany give all those immigrants the right to vote? If so, How is it legal to import a voting block? I thought vote rigging was illegal.

Democracy is a fucking joke.

Yes. That's also how they reduce the immigrant-criminal statistics. By giving a lot of them the german nationality pass.

Ironically even despite that they need to fraud the statistics, because they are still out of hand.

You must be seriously retarded to be calling me a schlomo (if you could actually spell it correctly*) for stating the obvious. AfD is not far-right, unless your thinking is done for (you) by kike media, or (you) rolled in here as a cuckchan refugee.
Nice-ish ads btw, ish because the 2nd is pozzed af.

*Interesting you used the actual correct spelling of a Jewish male name "Shlomo", instead of the one used in name calling "Schlomo", eh rabbi? ;)

Anything for them is can be legal, its a matter of subjectivity.

Are you in control?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_fraud

The german StgB §107 doesn't explicitly say that "important voters" is illegal.
The wording doesn't leave any legal option to sue against parties being pro-immigration and giving the immigrants a german pass in hope for being voted by them.

Almost every second old man and more than half the old women (old is over 40 years old) voted for Merkel. They think she guarantees stability

Pretty much every settled part of the US until the 1870s was overwhelmingly WASP, with the exception of Germans in Texas, niggers in former CSA and industrial centers up north, a smattering of Mexicans along the southern border, some French and Dutch in New England and Chinese in California. Then the krauts started showing up because we imported them as industrial workers and semi-expendable frontier settlers and by the 1890s the kikes, wops, slavs and sandniggers were flooding in as well - largely to the industrial hubs on the east coast, but also to other places like Detroit, Chicago, Milwaukee, etc.

Your map needs some work, fam. Great Basin, Southern Rockies, Western Rockies and Southwest are all their own zones and the plains states need to be differentiated from the midwest and split up into northern and southern.

If we're having a dick-waving contest then I'll point out that the man who created and built the first liquid-fueled rocket as well as the first multi-stage rocket and the first gyroscopically stabilized rocket was the American WASP Robert Goddard. Von Braun even admitted that they cribbed liberally from Goddard and that he was the most important person in the history of rocketry.

Lithuania was the second officially fascist country after Italy in the early 1920s. Inspired and even directly instigated by some of the original Roman fascists. I predict Greece will be the second domino after Italy. Then Germany. Nothing new under the sun.

Many of these people don't even realize what they are saying, they are brainwashed to think having white babies = hitler. Meanwhile Muslims have 7 kids each.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

What was the best fucking result possible?

And you get fucking asshurt when we achieve that?

Are you retarded or a shill.

No Trump is not literally Hitler, but he was the closest thing to it we could get. AFD is not NSDAP but its the closest thing we could get to it this election and your fucking salty that we got it. Get the fuck out of here with whatever your fucking shilling.

We're getting to the point where working from within the system is a lost cause. Votes aren't enough, regardless of who they're for.

Why is west Germany so cucked? Maybe it would have been better if the soviets took all of Germany…

Here's a more professional one, user.

I'm having a hard time believing that the key figure in the destruction of Europe was legitimately elected.

Tell me Germonies, do you have (((electronic voting)))?

Fuck off halfchan kike

They predicted 80 seats, AfD is now at 90.
But they predicted 14-15% and the AfD is at 12.7%

Is that good or not ?

Minnesota, Wisconsin, and Michigan should either be part of the Midwest or a separate nation called Vinland. just putting them with New England doesn't make sense.

There were no death camps.
You mean the firing squads for Communist partisans, most of which were jews? Yeah, real awful.
(((higher))) goyim
There were no gas chambers.
Yeah, no. The people in the camps were valuable prisoners that were manufacturing weapons and supplies for the German war machine. The Nazis has a vested interest in keeping them alive, and not letting them be captured by the Allies, as the Nazis would lose productivity.
See above.

And now fuck off back to halfchan.

suck my wing wanger

Those aren't De Jure borders, you're looking at, but cultural borders.

Wow, great response. I shit all over your factually incorrect image, and you post another one that deflects from the argument. In fact, you've backed up my side.

Halfchan sure is dumb

Dude, what's your problem?

You posted a shitty edit that lies onto a perfectly fine image, just like a subversive little kike that you are. You are either ignorant, or purposefully trying to confuse and misinform people, and for that you should get shit down your throat.

I took it upon myself to take that shit this time.

The original is just the left side by the way

I think you've made a mistake like the fucking autist you are.

I read that AfD obtained the most votes of all parties, even higher than Merkel's one, when considering white males in East Germany.
Huge if true, can any germanon confirm ?

Ok then refute the points I made here

Dude you don't know anything about Hitler.

Nice strawman, Schlomo.

The point of the image was to show how the holocaust lie has changed over time. Here is the original lie [vid]. The original claim was 20 million dead in camps of all nationalities all over the Reich. In the late 1940s and early 1950s, people who had been at those camps came forward and said that the claims were bullshit until eventually, the only camps for which the lie continued were the ones behind the Iron Curtain in Poland.

Also, no-one disputes that hundreds of thousands of people people died of typhus in the later days of the war. But a disease outbreak at the close of the war when the German economy was collapsing isn't exactly a planned extermination program of Jews, now is it? Neither is the execution of felons. Or deaths due to friendly fire by the British at Neuengamme.

I bet you believe in the "human-skin lampshade" that doesn't even exist anymore as well. And the "jew-soap" and the shrunken heads.

Maybe you should go back to cuckchan and stop shitting up the board but rubbish.

Oh kike-san. I was hoping you wouldn't give the expected response. Too bad.

Until next time, Moishe

Jews did 9/11.

Third time this week. Enjoy and abridged version of The Leuchter Report [1/2]

must be kept at least 10 degrees above the boiling point of the hydrocyanic acid
(78.3 degrees F) IN THE WINTER!! to prevent condensation of HCN on the walls, floor and ceiling
of the facility, as well as in the exhaust system. If the temperature is below 79
degrees F and condensation occurs, the facility must be decontaminated with
chlorine bleach or ammonia, the former being the most effective.

[2/2]

CONCLUSION
After reviewing all of the material and inspecting all of the sites at Auschwitz,
Birkenau and Majdanek, your author finds the evidence as overwhelming. There
were no execution gas chambers at any of these locations. It is the best
engineering opinion of this author that the alleged gas chambers at the
inspected sites could not have then been, or now, be utilized or
seriously considered to function as execution gas chambers.
Prepared this 5th day of April, 1988 at Malden, Massachusetts.
Fred Leuchter Associates
[Signed]
Fred A. Leuchter, Jr.
Chief Engineer

You're both wrong
Here's America along racial and political lines
Draw the border around this

I'm not denying anything. I believe what the witnesses who were there said.

Listen to these tales of horror.

Have an mp4 version (at reduced resolution)

Goddard's rockets were shitty toys. von Braun flatly denied his designs came from Goddard (Goddard's designs were in fact secret, so they couldn't have.) The most Goddard arguably did was kick off the idea of liquid fuel, however von Braun asserted that Pedro Paulet (a Peruvian, French genetics) was the first to create liquid fuel rocket engines.

After the war the American government, desperate to downplay the German nature of the state of the art in rocketry, confronted von Braun with Goddard's patents. von Braun conceded that Goddard's concepts predated his own in many cases, but the fact remained that Goddard's innovations were kept from von Braun prior to the war, the state of the art were the German designs, and all notable post-war rockets were V-2 clones (continuations of the Aggregat designs.) It was this inconsequential admission by von Braun was twisted and became the backbone of American Goddard propaganda.

After the war there were two main factions of rocket design in America. Navy, and Army. The Naval Research Laboratory were using American engineers to reverse engineer captured von Braun rockets. The Army Ballistic Missile Agency, using German engineers led by von Braun, continued where von Braun left off in Germany. Both raced to launch the first satellite but when it became apparent that von Braun's team would be first Eisenhower stepped in, ordered them to replace their upper stages with mass simulators to prevent them from reaching orbit, and ordered them to drop satellite launcher design and focus on ballistic missiles. The NRL's Vanguard rocket was meant to be the first for PR reasons, but Sputnik (using an R-7, the product of Russian iteration on their V-2 clone R-1) beat the NRL to the punch and then two months later Vanguard TV3 blew up and massively embarrassed America. It was at this point that von Braun pointed out that his Jupiter-C in Juno-1 configuration could by pure coincidence be used to launch satellites. He had of course disobeyed orders and continued to develop a satellite launcher. It worked, and America's reputation was salvaged.

By this time in 1958 von Braun and the ABMA were working on a secret project to use a new family of rockets, Saturn, to build an Army moonbase. In 1960 von Braun's ABMA facility was rolled into NASA as the Marshall Space Flight Center, where they continued to develop the Saturn rockets.

I'd give you the moon landing. But 9/11 absolutely was, given the relationship the USA has with the PERPETRATORS. Saudi Arabia did nothing wrong I guess??

Holocaust didn't happen because ALL grounded evidence which isn't theoretical, points to "It didn't happen bruv."

No smoke, only had coke instead of coal. The fact there were gas chambers, which were instead used for delousing. All testimonies are intentionally absurdist. Factually provable diseases going around which resulted in starved looking peoples. Actually food starvation caused not by Germans, but by the USA bombing raids on the German supply lines.

If there was a "holocaust", it was either the Armenian Genocide, or perpetrated by the USA via bombing the train supply lines. American Final Solution would be a better name for it.

The Holocaust makes zero sense. When I was 12 and getting bombed with muh Holocaust and muh kike shit on my school I even understood that nothing made sense.

It's obvious none of you guys know what the fuck you're talking about.

Holy shit Chaim now that is some 666D dreidel spinning!

What a response, you truly convinced me that the Holocaust did happen. Even though it is was fucking impossible even the stories.

Are you daring to question the evil child masturbation machines goyim?

It's cute that you think saying something like this wouldn't get you labelled a holohoax exposer, just like the rest of us.

Call me back when you get a job and a degree, losers. Doesn't matter what you read online or how many times you report me, you're still uninformed.

It feeds off of (you)'s

Don't respond anymore, it's trying to get shekels

It's obvious at this point that you're well out of depth and cannot refute any of the points raised by the other anons.

I've got a PhD. I guess that makes me out-rank you. Maybe you shouldn't go around speaking about things you don't understand.

Filtered.

I doubted the 9/23 Pepe return, lads. I'm sorry

You haven't even taken the redpill yet, and yet you believe yourself to be some arbiter of the truth. Go read a fucking book.

We have IDs here nigger, and your autism has ejected enough subhuman shit into this thread. Reported and filtered.

Thanks Mod-kun

DENN HEUTE DA HÖRT UNS DEUTSCHLAND UND MORGEN DIE GANZE WELT!
Sturmabteilung 2: electric boogaloo when?

This. Germans try so hard to remember their past but they don't even know what far right is anymore.

No, they weren't. He was one man who was slowly and methodically researching fundamental principles of rocketry while being funded by a small private grant, not a team of top scientists with full government backing racing against time to build a weapon.

Von Braun said that Goddard's work in liquid-fueled rockets shaved years off of the V2 development time and there were several systems in the V2 that were basically identical to Goddard's designs.

Only his specific technical information was secret (and not a state secret, either; he was just extremely reticent with his work after being widely mocked in the 1920s and 30s) and before the outbreak of war in 1939 there was collaboration with scientists all around the world.

And multi-stage rockets, gyroscopic guidance and a number of other crucial developments - many of which were incorporated into the V2.

Paulet's claims were never verified by anyone.

Goddard's patents were in the fucking German patent office. The Soviets had them too.

Goddard's rockets stopped being state-of-the-art as soon as the first V2 prototypes came together. I've never said that Goddard's designs worked the best, just that he was the first and that Von Braun and co. cribbed liberally from his work. The V2 walked all over everything before it, but Von Braun stood on Goddard's shoulders to make it work.

reuters.com/article/us-germany-election-antisemitism/jews-around-world-concerned-by-far-right-breakthrough-in-german-election-idUSKCN1BZ0SI?il=0

Black-clad German Polizei confronting unruly Jews in the street. It's like slipping into a warm bath. Welcome home, Deutschland. Hurry and uncuck yourselves, before it's too late.

Culture, user. Culture. Quit being fucking retarded.

I'm happy for AfD victory today.
Serve as a reminder that things can improve if we put some energy on it.

While at the same time, warn you to not be complacent. Democracy was and will continue to be a farse.
Vote, campaign for ourguys, but when they steal the election from you, be prepared to more aggressive means to retake your own countries.

Looks like all those thousands of swastika graphics we sent to SZ magazine finally paid off.

Schultz was way worse than Merkel even.

This is true. Merkel is just a Polish cunt that Putin can intimidate with a friendly dog. Schulz is a full on Rabbi.

Come on guys, why aren't you more excited about this?
AfD are getting 88 seats, that's massive. They've never been in the Bundestag before.

It's one hell of a start and great meme potential.

Can someone explain the pic, please. Who is DoktorRant?

95 because of overhang
But it still is good news of which only 1 party in German History has had a better start then them

wew

REEEEE

OT: Putin has absolutely no control over his dog. He constantly needs to bribe it with treats to get it to follow his commands. This is a clear sign of a shitty dog owner and a shittily trained dog.

This shit is off topic and also inaccurate.

Retard of the year award goes to you kike.

>>>/out/

Who isn't excited?

ITT burgers who never gave a fuck about Germany suddenly voice their uneducated burger opinions

h-hey we like germany in the 30s

Gee its almost as if ironic banter attracts retards who take the bantz seriously and feel right at home here.

Reminder that some Jews want to scare all Jews into Israel while others just want to avoid being chased out by Muslims

Heiled

We need to encourage our European friends in the right direction. I don't make fun of them after reading pic related. I tried dropping some positive memes in the German and Swedish threads, but ran out of steam after a few weeks. Any other drawfags want to help?
Know this, Germany! When you put on those cool Hugo Boss uniforms and goose step through the streets in formation, we'll be saying, damn, those are some real cool guys.

Oh, wait, (((look at all those replies)))
Looks like I'm late to the party again.

I was too busy pointing out how 30% of voters pretended their vote would make a difference, while knowing their candidate wouldn't win.

Collectively their vote could of made a huge difference, but they chose to not only waste their vote, on someone that didn't have a chance, they did it because they believed what they were told…

What they were told, is what they believed, and those that pretended to give a shit about this election, didn't tell them anything different.

They let this happen.

They are the reason multicultural and Foreign invaders will continue to rape every single German women, until there are only non whites in Germany.

Every time I post that image, one of your kind appears within minutes. I'm curious, who do you work for?

The morons that voted for the fdp, die linke, and grune, are directly responsible for the win of cdu/csu, and prob don't even know it.

Americans did the same thing with voting for parties they knew that couldn't win like Stein or Bernie, and the even Johnson.

Filtered

So 1/8 germans voted AFD. I guess its a decent start for a part of the populace to break through the guilt conditioning theyve had since birth.

But what about FDP? 4pol is saying they are AFD-lite. I suppose they could be moved further right in the right conditions.

Salz is German for Salt; DoktorRant seems like some kind of radical centrist skeptic on youtube.

A little over 1/8th, and well over the 10% figure seen as a baseline by some Holla Forumslacks.
That guy you replied to is trying to be a turd in the punchbowl, but Germany put up a damn good fight against some of the worst mind control any nation has had to deal with. And if what you say about FDP is true, the jews must really be shitting themselves over there.

tbh the failure of the DDR to govern (pro-tip: commies can't govern) has caused a generation of disgruntled youth living in the aftermath of a communist rule to turn to the right
same for other former soviet satellites like poland hungary etc

Looking up the FPD wiki
God I fucking hate parties, they are just tools of kike influence. We should go back to just voting for representatives only and abolish all parties.

FDP are 100% neoliberal rootless internationalists.

FDP are post Ron Paul lolberturdians. Totally kiked.

People keep saying this, give me a single policy that would clasify as this and not just common sense

I'd like to remind everyone

It's 2017, user; common sense and critical thinking mean you are far right.

For some reason this triggered them the most. Nothing more hideous than white babies

Supposedly they follow classical liberalism. Not ideal, but it's the right direction.

Agreed

(((some reason)))

Germany is so far left that anything right of "100% gibs for everyone" is considered Nazi talk.

It triggered them so hard because it boldly rejected the notion that Germany needs to get new people in to "revive" the population.

Considering Britain hasn't been invaded and settled by a new ethnic group since 1066, all modern Brits must mathematically be descended from all Normans, Saxons, Scandinavians, Britons and Romans who ever bred here, with different levels of mixing depending on location. And Picts and Britons were the same people, given different names by the Romans because they lived in different areas.

so kinda like what America is supposed to be constitutionally.
what a strange inversion.

Electronic and letter-votings. That's probably where they got half of their votes from through faking it.

I don't buy it either. Mainly, because the end result is exactly what the 6 main-polls estimated before. That's shady af. It's like the 6 gorillion that were talked about before WW2

I suspect the AfD is missing about 10% while both FDP - A party that basically stopped existing for a few years until it "suddenly" reappeared for the elections - and the Greens - Which were around 5% for the vote estimates - got those missing votes instead in order to make Black-Yellow-Green possible.

Why does this never get old? Also, anyone have the original?

GET WITH THE PROGRAM YOU FOREIGN NIGGER NEDER/POL/ SUPPORTS FORUM FOR DEMOCRACY NOT WILDERS THE KIKEINDOMONGREL

so if yellow didn't make a comeback the AfD would have a coalition.

Jews did this!

It's like the US elections all over again…

No, neither AfD nor Merkel would have wanted a coalition with eachother. They would have just formed another "great coalition" with CDU and SPD, like we had the last 4 years.
Getting into government as the junior partner of an establishment party would be a desaster for the AfD.

Meme magic strikes again.

Not anymore:

theguardian.com/world/2017/sep/25/afd-leader-frauke-petry-quits-party-german-election-breakthrough
archive.fo/3CB1u

The original Jeb meme or the original German results? I only got the former.

No, the original image the ¡Jeb! image came from

Gauland (one of the party leaders of AfD) just semi-named the Jew in the press conference. He told the Lügenpresse that Germany's purpose is not to die for Israel.

Imagine the howling of cuckservatives and leftists.

He's the Trump I wish we had

He's a pragmatist. He spent years building towers in the heart of NYC, and his father was doing it before him. He's not brain dead. He knows exactly what happened to the WTC towers and he knows who was behind it. Patience, these things take time. The powers that be aren't panicking and sweating bullets over nothing.

You've got the right idea. Keep going.

Subvert. Circumvent. Use legal loopholes and irony to get the right information into the hands of people that need it.

She pulled a nigel

Oh dear, Donald Trump won't like that at all, not one little bit.
Be careful that he doesn't declare war on Germany for that.

(Repost for Anglo edification)
"East" aka Middle Germany is more right wing than Eastern Europe. If East Germany voted alone AfD would be second strongest party. If only East German men voted it would be the strongest party.

The east is almost completely white while the west has massive 40%+ minorities. Western cities are compromised of mostly foreigners these days. West Germany may be another country at this point and I say this not with a light heart.

Look at the map and compare the blue shading (percentage of foreigners) in the west and "east". It tells the whole story and the data is from 2012 - imagine how disgustingly foreign it is now.

I don't see any other way than secession now.

The West is as cucked as Sweden and dominates us politically by simple majority. It cannot last. People here in the east want to remain German. "Denazification" (in fact de-germanisation) won in the west. The globalist iGadget zombie hordes without culture and heritage in the west can have their liberal utopia. We will choose a different path.

(later: Reconquista Germania)

Kill yourselves ASAP.

bump for more salt

bump for more shilling now the "hard right" AFD have got some traction.
etc etc etcetera

Imagine youre in germany, here are your options.

fucked up europe with the refugee bullshit, but shes finaly starting to roll back on it, repair damage already done and prevent further damage.
they won, but got the worst result in just about 70 years.

second largest party, literaly the second paragraph in their manifesto is that germany is a land of imigrants and we need more "social justice".
thank fuck they got the worst result in their history this election.

pretty reasonable, they basicly are the CDU from 20 years ago, but there is an ongoing media campaign against them, everyone thinks theyre nazis and retarded and no one wants to form a government with them.

commies

retards

sjw hippies

i for one voted afd, but most conservatives will still vote cdu, because they trust the media.

This is even better and a bigger deal than it appears because the national anthem is banned in Germany for being hate speech, assuming they sang the whole thing.

Checking these triple dubs, clearly we have witnessed the reawakening of Germany

It's not banned, the first verse is just not used because most retards think "Deutschland über alles" means Germany is better than everything else, while in reality it says that a unified Germany is first priority.

Link? Haven't really bothered looking them up, because it's evident they are full of shit. But I am curious to know

user…
He has the (((check mark)))

not sure if they changed their manifesto, but i cant find what i was looking for anymore. they still go all out about the social justice bullshit and insists that "migrant communities enrich our culture", but they arent quite as upfront about it as i remembered. and in a surprisingly smart move they now just talk about justice, not social justice. they still got hammered in the election, so im happy most of us didnt buy into their bullshit.

spd.de/standpunkte/regierungsprogramm/

Did I trigger ya kike?

AfD will be at 25% in 2021.

That's good news for jews

You'd guess after the "wir schaffen das" even the last retarded CDU voters would wake up and realize that they have to vote for AfD.

However, now that the AfD gained more + in votes than any other party and ended up being the third strongest party, CDU will slowly copy the stuff the AfD says to gain its voters back.
CDU will become a light version of AfD to save its leading position.
They already did. In 2014 AfD were the ones to say we have to split up refugees all over EU instead of only one country. Other parties were like "nah its cool we can do this!". Now the same parties are "yea yea we have to split up the refugees over the EU."

AfD is just ahead of its time, but the other parties will slowly adapt now that the election showed how many people want the AfD.
Protestvoting was actually successful.

So what? They're still the best choice by far.

Also, they're eager to get rid off lobbyism in politics.
That's anything but Jewish. Its the exact opposite.

Based!"

Yea, go ahead and vote for CDU then

Silly, we should wait for Hitler

Round and round we go… Le eternal kikel

Again the irritating kike playbook is back.
Look, you can push whatever jew you want to, I raised my objection and proven the valid reasons for doing so.
All you are asking everyone here is to blindly support kikes.
When you start promoting genuine legit resistance, I won;t be calling out your promotion of kikes

So you don't like the current system of democracy. Then I have to ask you: What do you do to change it?

Is that shitskin kike now kvetching in this thread? God, get a life, faggot.

Have you anything to say about this?

Otherwise isn't there some chicken you should be spinning or scam to be had?

Pottery.

Problem is no one will believe those other parties. The problem corrupt politicians always run into is, of course, is they're full of shit. The left can't temporarily put their agenda on hold or worse move right on any issue. Doing so would admit defeat or worse break the brainwashing hold they have on their voters.
Center-Right parties like the AfD aren't restricted into an always shrinking box and can base their platforms on logic with open debate (the lefts achilles heel). Unless the AfD goes out of their way to tank their own party (corruption or stupid statements), they should gain even more next time around.

LOL, the kike-loving dyke leader resigned already. This is good news. We might see more of her again maybe on the Day of the Rope.

quick rundown

Oh, still with the "calling everyone a kike" dogma? Does this makes you feel superior with your narrow pseudo-intellectual speeches? But don't worry, kike-kun, a half-breed shitskin will always and always scream to an empty wall with no results, how sad. Gotta stick to the narrative, I guess.
But lets start with the basics. Give an alternative party that has a huge chance to win a seat in next German election and can stop the commies of eroding the country.

Could there ever be a more slippery line than that? especially considering, you just posted

in response to this

Not answering?
I'll ask again, Give an alternative party that has a huge chance to win a seat in next German election and can stop the commies of eroding the country.

>archive.fo/MNYN5
Better they leave now then sabotaging the party down the road. It all depends on what this new group will become, an ally or yet another opposition (a right civic nat who cucks).

tick-tock, tick-tock
It's a very easy question. I'll ask again, Give an alternative party that has a huge chance to win a seat in next German election and can stop the commies of eroding the country.

They can't.
They're just being edgy retards thinking they will actually change anything by not voting for anyone at all and letting the borders remain open. They're the true Jews, if they weren't they'd at least say NPD or something.

NPD is a honeypot, they couldn't even ban them because there's no way to tell how much of their actions and statements were made by Verfassungsschutz moles.

Not a problem for the anonymous voter

Looks like shade to me m8

But it won't do them any good either, NPD will never go over 5%, especially now that we've got the AfD which actually could get things done and has a lot more support from the public.
I think we all here know that the AfD is a far cry from national socialism, but we'll have to take what we can get, and hope to bring the zeitgeist more to the right, until we get to a point where NS has a real chance to get implemented.
Although I don't think we can achieve this within ((democracy))), the German voting system is made to hinder any notion of a right wing party, and most common people are brainwashed and fear nothing more than being called a Nazi.

AfD is a great starting point to reverse the degeneration.
I was just complaining about those retards who don't vote at all saying "DEY ALL JEWS!". These faggots are supporting further mass migration of sandnigs. Probably shills.

Oh, yeah, someone not voting at all just because the AfD isn't going full 14/88 is either stupid as fuck, fully blackpilled or an enemy.

God, of course the first thing I hear is a bunch of dumb, chattering cunts.

This. After the allies invader-murderer forces destroyed the fighting resistance, subsequent generations were cucked beyond belief.
Video related, grandson of a Wehrmacht soldier thanks American murderer for killing him and helping to stop Hitler, after creepy murderous old fuck returns the WEDDING PHOTOGRAPHS he looted as trophies from the man's grandfather who (allegedly) refused to surrender as he held the last line of defense around his home town.
Fuck that noise. If you want a trophy you take the man's medals, maybe his wrist watch. Taking wedding photographs for your scrap book so that you can jack it to them later really shows how American soldiers had internalized Jewish morality.

the description of jews sticks out. could that be a disinfo part meant to discredit the rest? seems over the top, hard to believe that they were savages like that when they were mostly affluent people.

the rest of this document seems believable though and extremely saddening.

I take it you've never been around jews in real life. They are pretty crass and disgusting human beings, even the well-to-do ones.

Hell, just turn on the TV or radio and watch/listen to some big name jews like Jon Stewart, Howard Stern, Stephen Colbert, John Oliver, etc. Their mannerisms are crass, their minds are foul. Their outward hygeine is a bit better today but in Patton's time it was a lot worse.

Nice blackpill, faggot. For those us with actual testosterone, having these scumbags fuck with you just enrages you and causes you to get a master's in fucking war. Don't forget to prep your wife's bull.

It will be pretty great when literal kike shills get their fucking heads cut off in the street for their infinite crimes.

So? Start baiting the thought police into traps and getting them fucked up. I wish someone would be dumb enough to try that here.

i know nobody is going to believe this but i'll say it anyway. amongst the many many oddities of jews is a thing they do when then feel threatened were they smear themselves in urine and feces in an attempt to repel aggressors. i know, i know… i can't prove it. but i honestly think it's possible.

how did you come to this conclusion?

Might have missed something but the last thing i heard about him was that the said integration happens between the bedsheets, or did he mean something else by this?

(checked)
That girl is adorable.
What did he say and what is a radical centrist? He's a German channel.

especially since it applies better to christianity than it does shitslam.