vocaroo.com/i/s0cg1hf1ug0d
discord.gg/dN7gf
vocaroo.com/i/s09TbIqF40C7
vocaroo.com/i/s0LnSKwi7GhE
vocaroo.com/i/s1HNYVb7OQZK
vocaroo.com/i/s1Xw4U9Y2C2p
anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4932
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

ritsu is shitsu

Good morning everybody
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anything coming up?

Have some thick goodness imgur.com/a/wOka5

Morning everyone!

I saw a praying mantis today! Haven't seen one in a few years, was nice! He was just chillin and staring at me the whole time.

Also got to play some vidya with friends, had a lot of fun!

I need to get a job, and I need to go to the gym. That's what I need to do but all I can to do is be miserable and shitpost apparently. Why can't I drive myself do do anything productive? Why am up at 5:30 in the morning? I WANT to get a job, I WANT to go to the gym but I can't. So yea I guess I've lost control. Anyone have any tips on how the fuck to get started? Shit I don't even know how the fuck to write a CV, or a resume whatever the fuck you call it, I guess career in high school was useful, to bad I dropped out like a fucking idiot. Now I'm 18 no friends, no license, no job, no money, all I have is this fucking computer and my god damn room, and parents that are getting fed up with my bullshit.

Probably FNV.

And yes, I tried everything, don't be a smartass faggot.

what the fuck are you doing shitsu

Started Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress today. Pretty good. Mumei a cute. Ikoma gets shit done. Playing my gay little anime puzzle game right now.
New Vegas. Honorable mentions to FF5, Bravely Default, and Golden Sun 2.

Did you get your GED or britbong equivalent?

If not thats a good place to start user

I've become an autistic JoJofag. Fucking kill me. As of right now, I have been awake for 36 hours or so. I haven't eaten or napped, and I have been working all day. How the fuck do I keep doing this? How does my body continue to function?

Absolutely.
I own a gun and everyday I hold back the urge to use it. I just want somebody to hold me and tell me everything's alright please God just let the fucking pain end
FF7

heya lads, I've been working on my f91 and am doing the legs.

As of right now the shadowrun games have been consistently good, except for returns, which is all I ask for in RPGs lately.

Really wish I could play the witcher series but I can't into the gameplay of the first one

Morning folks, hope you're having a good one
Have any plans for the weekend?

Diablo ii

The one where I can roleplay as a hotpocket on Holla Forums who actually does his fucking job and deletes cancerous cucks like the SJW shilling on this board lately. All this whining about Holla Forums, the anti-GG, unironic feminists, etc before the board turns into neoredditumblrgaf and people exodus again.

I wanted to leave and said that I was but look at me now, although it's probably because I've off sleeping pattern again and the whole rule 8 trash

Noice, I'm working on a GM Striker myself. I'd post pics but I've hit my data cap

Sounds like you got the Trump gene

Whats making you suicidal user?

Whos that guy on skype?

That's a really tough call. I'm in a bind amongst Torchlight 2, FFIV on the DS, and Fallout New Vegas. They're all so damned good.

what'd you guys play?

I don't discriminate when it comes to fine-ass women. 2D or 3D, if they're fine as hell they're fine as hell if for nothing more than fapping to

Sleep schedule fucked up, but feelin in a good mood for once. Shame about bannerlord tho.

No doubt he sees your strength waning and is just waiting for the opportunity.

Use an emulator.

shieet dat's a tough one fam fam. prolly earfbound or ffvi but i'ma snes apologist n cain't help muh self.

dragon quest 1-3 is up there tho fa sho, w/ m&m6 bein pretty gud 2.

RPG rly 2 broad cuz initially a nycka thinkin jrpg's but then I get to thinkin bout shit lyk KH .hack n deus ex. shit fam op gotta nigga sprung fo'real fo'real

u up ryt nycka? fuk da gym fa ryt nao monica. get 2 doin sum squats n pushups b4 u post again nycka. firs thing u gotta do

yoo nycka dat suk, wut gaem tho

noice, u paint dat yo self monica?

…..u can take a pic n upload it w/ wifi monica dam

Are you me?
Anyways, it's just a matter of motivation. Force yourself to go the gym, then make it a habit. As for work, I can't say much. I haven't had much luck myself.

Jesus is there for you. Everything CAN get better user, and He can help.

I've been weening myself of 3dpd for a while. Sometimes get disgusted just looking at them honestly.

And we played fistful of frags. Cowboy counterstrike knock off.

I purposefully didn't say J or WRPG to see which one more people would lean to.

WHAT HAPPENED TO BANNERLORD?

And yeah he about pounced once I think

btw my favorite rpg is undertale :^)

Can't use my work wifi because the owner is a techno phone that thinks I'll steal corporate gas secrets with my phone

I have a toaster, you faggot.

Just a rasslin one. Gif is what the PS2 did. I tried multiple actually even a movie, nothing worked.

Deus Ex and I regret not playing it sooner.

First 2 weeks of college weren't so bad and anime club was shit but for reasons I didn't expect.
fuck them though, journalism club is letting me publish cartoons to the school paper.

But no I haven't got my GED, I do need to do that but McDonalds and other fast food shit holes don't give a fuck and I just want fucking SOMETHING to do other than sleep eat and waste time on the internet.

I already did some push ups earlier, 30, not the best but considering last month I could hardly do 5 it's an improvement.

I bought my first figure today. It was of my waifu of course. I also sold my PS4 today because it has no fucking games and I'm gonna buy some computer parts since I have a CPU from 2009 and a fucking GT series card.

What's a solid AM3+ socket CPU I can buy for a little over 100 dollars? I was looking at the FX-8350. I want something that can do PS2/Wii emulation well.

Also what's the best GPU I can get for 200 dollars? I wanna go Nvidia if possible because GNU/Linux but AMD is fine if the performance increase per dollar is more significant.

How was your day Anons?

Buck Rogers Countdown to Doomsday

stick with the prod, prod with the prod

Hard to pick really. Really fond of Wild Arms 3 though.

Hopefully not as bad off as this shit >>>/cow/226347

i've actually been playing deus ex these last few days
its becoming one of my favorite games

A-user??

Did smokes convince you to?

Stop doing cardio entirely, start doing 5x5 sets on the weights.
Free weights, like bench press and squats and deadlift. Much less boring than running for "30 minutes" or whatever, fuck that.
Worked for me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Spider! I… I.. I.. I [sp] thought you were a GEP gun [/sp]

I got sick, went back to sleep after calling into work, and had two dreams about her.

I spent the day feeling like crap and doing nothing, not even studying like I thought I could.

That game always looked pretty amusing but I just played CSGO until I got sick of it honestly.

I mean in general, 2D > 3D, but I can appreciate 3D.

Story time?
Pretty cool of the journalism club though. Can we see one of your cartoons?

god dammit I hate mixing up cytube with this place.

What's a comfy JRPG to play that'll run on a 2012 laptop?

Looking for maximum atmosphere.

Baldur's Gate 2, most assuredly.

Good as fuck. Girlfriend and I went out for a dinner date at Red Robin and I had a super spicy burger and we even shared a slice of cheesecake.

We're also planning on moving since with our 2 friends, and one of them is staying with us for a month after we pick him up in a couple of weeks in Seattle.

Praying Mantises smell weird, don't they?

Make the best resume you can and apply to a million jobs on the internet. Eventually, one will call you, and you'll suddenly start getting shit together. It's what I had to do. Just be willing to literally anything just to start out with getting that confidence up.

feelsbadman.png. My ps3 laser just burnt out. I now have 36 games that I can do literally nothing with and some of them are breddy gud.

p.s. buy my games. I'll give u a good price.

Shill yourself out on OKCupid. I was broke, NEET, living with meth head parents and I still managed to snag a cutie. There's always someone, as stupid as that sounds.

cannot, will not, and refuse to into gundam / any mecha anime garbage but I always appreciate the models that people spend time on making / assemblings. I think they're pretty dank.

The most recent Shadowrun games are so fucking good. I loved playing through them.

Post some of your cartoons or ur a faggot

Have you seen the Deus Ex game dungeon by Ross Scott yet? It's amazing.

I never planned on doing cardio but it's just a matter of going really.

Leave.

Yeah but, how the fuck do you put together a resume?

Recettear is fun and ran on my toaster

Oh Christ, I forgot about that. My friend told me about it and it just sounded so fucking terrible.

Trump gene, eh?

I've never heard an American call it a CV so.

Look into the GED. It'll get you into the habit of actually doing stuff because you will have to study.

Nah I've been playing this a lot longer than smokes. But he did mention it today so I reinstalled it.

What you sick with user?

I know the commander, don't think you know anything about the commander, he's my pal, here's a picture

Hello, everyone. I generally tend to show up during the weekends, but I figured I'd stop by today too. I got some work to do but eh, I can take a break.

And thanks Ritsu for encouraging me to show up more often.

In any case, I just got the new Phoenix Wright and I'm pretty excited to start it. Leave it to a lawyer to convince me to dust off my 2DS. I still need to get the true ending in Kara no Shoujo 2, though.

I also started Wolfenstein: The New Order. It's not… horrible, I guess, but I hate how "grrr dark and gritty" it's become. I miss the tongue in cheek feel of Wolf, what with Hitler in a robot suit and all that. Feels like there's less to explore in this game in favor of "muh cinematic experience", not to mention the whole "le ebil nazis xD" crap and "muh diversity." Because nothing makes you think of a resistance force better than a "strong womyn" in a wheel chair and full of tattoos, an ungrateful vet, a black dude who does nothing, and an angry brit. At least the protag gets a cute white girlfriend. Who cares about historical and ideological accuracy? We got an agenda to fulfill, goyim.

Trails in the Sky. I still need to finish SC.

You have to go back to cytube.

I saw a mantis in a dumpster this past spring. I never see them much out here.

They didn't have you learn that in high school? That's when they teach us it where I live.

Take care of him before he takes care of you. Dont be soft.

Well, theyre making it with PCs in mind. To accomodate PCs it will most likely have shallower game mechanics and a smaller map, as well as console UIs.

Get a better PC then. It isnt that hard playing most PS2 games. Just gotta tweak the settings.

I woke up in the middle of an anime session once. Fell asleep in a mini library and woke up to nip girls squeaking with people all around me.

You can trust me.

It let you finish bro.

I say ORA once in a while, so don't feel too bad

I got halfway through an Amazing Exia HG kit. I should try and start again this weekend.

I had a similar thing. I meant to get a couple assignments done but took a really long nap instead

Trails in the Sky will probably do it for you

Its a lot of fun! The guns are neat and different than most games cause revolvers and shit.

Its got that CS shooting thing but its even more punishing and the gamemodes have shitty rules but its not horrible.

I don't know. Never get close enough to smell one.

HIGH ENERGY

He only sleeps like 4 hours a day.

Wow, ok I fucked up there. I meant making it for Consoles in mind! Consoles. So due to consoles map will prolly be smaller, more restrictive UI, shallower game mechanics etc.

You looking for native to PC or emulation as well?

My bitch, you stay away.

I never met anyone that called it a CV either but I asked what the fuck a CV was and someone told me I was an idiot. I'll look into a GED after I get a job if I can get a job, if not then I'll assume my lack of education is the reason and look into ASAP.

Yea they do here but but like I said I dropped out.

It's not an RPG but the game "Sengoku" is a lot of fun. It's like Crusader Kings/ other paradox grand strategies but with an absolutely gorgeous overworld map inspired by jap art. I love playing it with a hot cup of black tea.

Find a resume template online that looks halfway decent that's only one page long. Replace the generic information with yours, and then put in as much experience as possible. Choose a few friends to use as references, family if you don't have any, but claim they're not family.

Feel free to lie, just make it a lie that's hard to check. Say you worked for a staffing agency for the last 6 months and are looking for a permanent position.

Gotta remember that a lot of games in the 90's that were fun and cheesy were only because of the limitations of the engine. The New Order is a pretty cool game and the soundtrack is great. Have you heard the german version of House of the Rising Sun, yet?

You made the mistake of thinking Wolfenstein cares about historical accuracy in any way.

I've been thinking about how my view of heaven would be for me. As a kid it was just my own house where I could play video games and be among people that were like me. I see that it hasn't changed much other than wanting a wife and kids.

Why?

You cheeky fuck oooooooohhhh

I really hope thats not true. Whats your evidence?

No problem fam, glad you showed!

I used to catch them every summer as a kid. Was fun keeping them for a day or so in a bottle.

Just felt tired and had stomach problems.

I shouldn't have been tired, since I got my full 8 hours for sure.

I think I'm just starved for affection.

did you try soft modding your PS2 so you can jsut play it off USB or an internal HDD?

mod your ps3

Play Chrono Trigger if you haven't already.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS!

When I was in school, they tried to say something like "avoid putting down family and friends" as references, since even friends are likely to be biased in your favor, even if they're probably the people that know you best. Think the idea was more "past employers" or professors (if doing one during/after college).

this is what I submitted and it was good enough. they seem to have a shortage in cartoonists.
anyways about anime club

at least we could riff through the shit anime we wathed but I'd rather make my own club with my own friends. I hate weaboos.

Good luck! Where all you gonna apply?

Thats always pretty shitty. You look into getting a hobby to make some m8s with?

I have no friends, no family, I'm cripplingly lonely, I'm quite poor, I have medical problems that I can't afford treatment for and I have nobody to help me through anything.
How likely can a 20 grain .22 from point blank kill somebody? I wouldn't be able to pay to for hospital fees.

shieeet i ain't neva heard of the readers goin bad in ps2s. I got a first run one n last time a nycka popped a game in it worked. FFXII is next after I finish up 9 here in a day or two I hope it b workin aight.

yoooo das fukn awesome 2 b honest

clubs suk fo anime, eybody always has problems w/ otha nyckas shieet taste even tho dey all got fuk'd expectations of the medium due to all gaijin thinkin they special for likin it.

prod n darts fam iz way 2 eazy to level str8 pistol n murk eything in dat shit tho. I need to play dat 1 big mod they wuz talkin bout.

jojo's is love
jojo's is life
get it monica u gon make it

i mean yo hole attitude is fuk't monica u wanna do all dis shit but don't wanna put ne effort in? resume's n cover letters are easy af now w/ google forms, but fuk a cover letter tbh unless they say they require the shit. have someone look over your resume tho fo'real fo'real stupid typos will keep you from getting hired even if it's a retard looking at it.

i mean u drop out n now u pissed cause u ain't have no options or social network to fall back on? gotta focus monica focuz on deez ends 2 deez ends kna mean?

Is dat part of gamer grump?

whaddup nycka

u got nier?

Glad to hear things are going smoothly for you user. Here's to hoping all four of you get along well living together, I've heard stories about best friends being roomates and winding up hating each others' guts.

I see, I probably will never get around to it honestly. I did play that one game where you do the slow-mo dive and it was super crazy to play. Everyone dies a lot, super fast-paced. Can't remember the name for the life of me though.

Woah wait the new PW game is already out? Damn I still gotta play Dual Destinies first…

TNO is a fun romp for what it is, but it's not the greatest thing ever.

unatco?

no, Savage.

I'm always in the mood for thick asians. Thanks, Yoza. How you doing?

Bugs give me goosebumps. I'm pussy for them. Nice to see you hung out with your friends, though. What did you play?

Do you have a GED, friend? It could be a starting point.

Is your PS2 modded?

I never finished Kabaneri, but I thought it was good. Feels like Attack on Titan, only better, more exciting. I love the blend of zombies, 19th century Japan, and steampunk.

Relax, user. Jojos are all manly, fit, and perfect examples of masculity. Be proud of yourself. They're your inspiration.

Nice to see you're well, Snake.

I know that, but at least the other games didn't take themselves seriously. This one's all about realism and "muh cinematic experience."

AWAKEN, MY MASTERS!

Alright I'll do that. Why is getting a job so fucking hard? Sometimes I wish I was born in some communist shit hole and they'd just throw me in the fucking coal mines, at least that's fucking easy, but now you have to do all this fucking pointless shit and say you care about the company and all this bullshit.

Everywhere.

In the middle of ricing the fuck out of this shit.

The one that comes to mind is Fable: TLC.

My man of African descent.

u-unatco?

nah man, I barely have time for gaming, usually I try to do projects to take up my time like replacing my 2 year old phone battery and building my own homepage until I get sick of it and play shitty games that run well fucking kill me

Nice doubles thread you have going on here.

savage

You could always add some people from here to talk to during the day so you aren't so alone. Helped me out a lot when I was depressed.

And don't be doing that. I've seen people do that and end up shattering the roof of their mouth and going deaf.

That sounds fun as shit. Think harder!

Fistful of frags! Cowboy shootan

It was in the bannerlord thread on the catalog. Its been slated for PC & PS4, and an user or two linked some articles where journalists say that the devs said theyre basing it around consoles. I hope its not true, considering its the only good game coming out this year.

At that point better to just find a high up place and jump tbh. No point risking it.

Ditto, good to see you're doin well bud

I'm going to go to sleep in an attempt to regain control. Mods are cucks. Reminder to seek God. Catbra when you see this it was fun playing insurgency and thanks for buying it for me.

Right back at you.

yes
man I don't even know what an RPG is any more

I like Star Ocean 2 and Super Mario RPG a lot tho

it's all in the numbers, number one, that's terror number two, that's terror

But user, Space Hulk Deathwing in November.

Huh, never heard of that. Sounds fun. Not a lot of western shooters these days.

What have you been up to, friend.

I just finished episode 5. I did get the AoT vibe from it, though. It's like Attack on Titan, but not awful

here

as a bonus, have some pen sketches I did a while ago.

who brought you a it?

Jesus fucking christ. If its coming to ps4 then we are fucked already.

Welp there goes the single modern game I gave a shit about. Back to my emulators I guess.

Night reginald!

Its ok. A bit slow paced and a bit too luck based but it can be really fun when you get into a groove.

Do you think you know better than FEMA what to do with this month's ambrosia shipment?

I was once in the situation you described, literally had 20 dollars to last me a month, and I had a stomach ulcer that hurt so bad I could barely get to sleep. Eventually solved my problems through some tough work. If you take the initiative to make changes in your life you will eventually look back and see that now was just a low point in your life that you got through. You can do it!

You should really get a scanner or something. Would be nice to have proper images of that shit.

Baldur's Gate 1. Though Persona 3 is quickly climbing that ladder.

Thanks for the album!

What'd you guys play?

I'll second what said. You just need to GO to the gym. Soon it will become a habit. The job thing is a bit more complicated. If you're in the US I'd recommend Indeed.com, that site has gotten me a few jobs back when I wasn't NEET. Good luck

OH FUQ NIQQA

I neva think to give da mario rpg games enuff props but I loved all of da ones I played.

a niqqa still ain't playt 1000 year door yet tho n I'm finna get on that here soon fam

also damn, ffix a lot of fun, but pic related OP af if u prioritize doin chocobo shieet wheneva they open da game back up fo ya.

Don't care enough to mod it. It's just a netflix/youtube box at this point anyway. I only ever played games on it when I didn't have a really good PC, which I do all my gaming on now.

Chrono Trigger is literally the only JRPG I've ever played and finished. I absolutely hate the genre otherwise.

Sounds like absolute trash. Comic is good, except it seemed kind of hard to understand who was talking in Panel 3 and I was confuse. Maybe I'm retard, though.

Absolutely not. He's the nerd behind Freeman's Mind.
p.s. love the facial abuse gif

I'm steadily on my way to becoming the next avatarfag.

Getting a job is hard so that employer's can feel comfortable in hiring people. If you're struggling to apply and shit, it shows that you actually want the job and might stay there and not make their lives hell.

I totally dig these sketches. Draw some wizards with muscles and guitars made of fire.

Why BG1 over BG2, tho??

I have osteosarcoma

I figured. Can't really have a fast paced western arena shooter, not unless you have a bunch of crazy weapons.

Happy ⑨ day. I wish Cirno was my daughtoru.

Gotta be Paper Mario.

Actually, MOM. It's spelled "weeaboo". Fucking hate when people only use one "e". Fuck that.

>>>/suicide/

But in all seriousness, there's a million charities and social programs for people like you. Why not try those first? There's also self improvement books you can buy pirate.

Hey nigger, I need you to translate something from your spookspeak. And what's this obsession with this Monica individual?

don't tell me, it's on it's way back to the people

hey fam

that's some old school shit son

it's easier to go to the skating rink than the gym
also it's fun

I didn't get a job till I was 23 retard

start by volunteering if you want a job so bad and you don't have an education

I've lost all focus but Holla Forums could probably help you with some free learning courses for programming and other smart shit

no

Not bad Wizard! gotta follow that one up with an "I CAST FIST" at some point.

Jesus that sounds like cancer. Weaboos are the worst.
elaborate

Anytime my friend, thick asians/pacific islanders are the pinnacle of 3D as far as I'm concerned. I'm doing pretty all right. Finally cracking into my Pharmacy Tech Certification book. I'm gonna study this shit back and forth and side to side so I can pass my test on the first go. The book even says "Pass Your Test the First Time, Guranteed." Feels like a winner Now I just have to actually make myself study…

There was one map where you were on buildings' rooftops. One of the main mechanics of the game is doing that max-payne slo-mo side dodge thing and shooting. You also moved VERY fast. It was like Quake-tier fast. It's got 3D models, not a 2D game like Doom. You could do crazy shots sometimes in it too, if you were really good. The name totally escapes me though. Look through Steam's list of F2P FPS multiplayer games.

Anytime friendo, thick is love

Fistful of frags.

Glad they didn't add anything like that. Its all common big name guns from the time.

The first one? Seems like most people like the second one more.

hey fam, you improving?

damn, I think the goverment made the plague on purpose

You know that makes a lot of sense.

lmao
You sound like a loser. t. even bigger loser

Never really liked Warhammer 40k. Prefer rpg games, or JRPGs, or medieval stuff.

Mostly training, trying to clean and find shit the past few weeks in the house and spending time at friends places. Also been playing Way of the Samurai! How about you?

Im really hoping it doesnt myself. I dont want mount and blade to become casualized garbage. I still have hope considering theyre releasing the source code with the game, so its alterable in just about any way.

I've always wondered. The dudes who are all into Umaru, do they fap to normal Umaru or tiny Umaru?

do you have a single fact to back that up

gimme dat gutta gutta i'ma hook it up monica.

nah monica fam ain't no monica proper monica iz all ya'll monicas feel me

(((one))) need to release some goddamn chapters nycka

oh aight i'ma peep dat ish

I like them both.

KIDNEY STONES
I
D
N
E
Y

S
T
O
N
E
S

Don't do it.

The key is to PUSH YOURSELF TO DO IT YOU MASSIVE WHIMPY FAGGOT!

Because I'm a gigantic faggot who never played 2. I had a good D&D group going that I DM'd for that took up the majority of my free time. Ever since then I've just never sat down and played it.

SHIT KIDNEYS
H
I
T

K
I
D
N
E
Y
S

How does slowmo even work in an online game? Do the other people slow down too?

That'd be nice. I'm hoping the mod tools they showed off let people mod it far more than warband. That might fix it.

And you'd have to ask someone who has her as his waifu.

You too?

it's somewhere in my room and I don't feel like installing it. at least right now I don't

the comic was wonky to make since it's the first time I dedicated myself to draw a comic friends and I worked on the story for 3 years now it's basically a SoL about wondering murder hobos looking for part time jobs.

COUGHING FIT
KIDNEY CAN'T PISS

I don't like RPG's. They're gay and boring.

That's fucking brutal man. Hope they aren't too bad.

Are you coming back to the discord? Spook keeps trying to get me to ban people like he's israel or something. Also we accidentally kicked someone and can't add them back. I could shill it in the thread with a link but everyone says muh secret club.

I can't believe mark manages to fuck being lead mod up. Shit's easy.

It's by the developers of EYE Divine Cybermancy and EYE was totally not space marines X Blade Runner.

you're a nig

the SNES one was great man, I can't really think of anything wrong with it and thinking back on it it was never draining to play
I never got around to finishing the paper ones at all man
man I was autismo about FF8
I did a bunch of play throughs and beat it like 3 times with a shit load of content but never got all of it
had way more content than 10 to be sure

if you mod it it can play PS1 and PS2 games and a bunch of old console stuff and run files off the drive

Anybody check out Halo 5: Forge?

It runs pretty well I gotta, just gotta organize some games or something, or wait for the server browser to come out.

Hello

Somebody pls respond I know nothing about computer parts post 2010.

you been watching psycho mob 100?

get gud fam
I believe in you faggot, get your shit togther
if you ain't gonna turn that fat ass into muscle you may as well work it off

You're missing out on some good RPG titles. It really depends on what games you like though.

I see user. Do the best you can please.

Ah, yes, it can be difficult to take the first step towards studying. I'm surprised I graduated with good grades considering how I never had any semblance of routine or discipline. I just went to class and did whatever assignments I had to do. Although, I suppose that if you have the right materials, it could really help you in the long run.

Sounds like there's a lot of history porn. I like that.

Yeah, thankfully, I'm feeling a lot better, much more confident, too. This whole week I've been feeling rejuvenated. Maybe still lacking purpose, but I decided to actually start writing something. I did a little 3-page blurb of a story I've been cooking in my head and I felt pretty good about it. I mean, I still think about death and all and I still see it as a possibility, but at least I'm not depressed at the moment.

Hm, well, basically what I said on my first post here. Just working and playing vidya. Also as I said a few lines up, I wrote a little blurb for my story. Nothing too fancy, just something I felt like I needed to put on paper.

I wish I had some friends to crash with.

Nah. Haven't actually been watching anything, really, aside from Phoenix Wright, Jojo, and Kara no Kyoukai, which I just finished.

Why does everyone say Delete this when I say Hello

yes, number one that's terror

nah I really shouldn't with discord and I keep on missing dnd anyways which I regret alot so I may as well drop out of that too

spook is the kinda fag you only really listen to when he's giving his actual opinion out, any other time he's just pushing buttons and seeing what happens

shill the discord if you want, it's yours to do with whatever

he fucks it up because he doesn't know when to do something and when not to

First thing you're goign to want to do is set up an account on pcpartpicker.com and then start looking on their site. They have a ton of filters. Put in your price range, sort the part by rating, and then look at the reviews. It'll give you the best possible idea of what to buy for your budget.

So I bought my first figure and now ebay gives me this. I don't know why I find this so fuckin funny. Are you going to make your waifu yours?

If there is anything I ask of you, it's to work on drawing the limbs. The faces aren't really that bad, but those arms need a bit of work. For me arms are terrible, but I know how important it is to get them right.

I know I know. I just gotta do it. Once I force myself to really start reading and studying, I should be fine. But it's that first push that's the hardest really. thanks

Well, it's more like you slo-mo'd. I can't remember exactly how they got it all to work. Been years since I played it.

Is it as good as Reach's Forge mode? Is it even on PC? I guess that's a silly question. This is the first I've heard of it though

I'm not super fluent in computer parts and such, i remember there was a computer build thread a few days ago. You'd have to check that catalog though.

I'm sorry fam I'm wiped and didn't' see half the thread

give me a minute to read it because I can computer

Eh. I just don't like that there's little skill that decides if something works, just arbitrary numbers. In a fighting game, you can do combos that you have to be able to do. In bemani, you have to know the songs. In RPG's, what, you just have to kill enough rats?

nice
i'm here
how you doing, 4am?

That's what you get for ruining these threads.

ok here famalam
logicalincrements.com/

this is some old /g/ shit that is often recomended

:^) faggot

The guns can be. Though there are like bows and axes and machetes you can use too

Buy all the figs!

You best be thinking on what this game is.

Do you care that little for us?

Ditto. Its all im looking forward to vidya at all tbh, and if this goes to the shitter, its gonna be depressing as fuck. Hopefully its good, and hopefully we get another age of wushu and floris workshop.

Still warhammer themed though right?

You should probably reread what I posted user. I said I do like medieval stuff, its warhammer I dont like.

What story are you writing? Like a lovecraft shortstory or a full fledged novel?
It's alright, though its usually just for the weekend. I dont like being out during the week for some reason
Im sure you'll make friends to crash with and get drunk with while playing vidya eventually

I'm back with coffee

I'm like 10 pounds away from being skeletal, shit I need to eat more and work out to get swole fam

mmo-champion.com/build-of-the-month/

check this out, too. mmo-champion has a great system for recommending budget cards and shit.

what the fuck did you just say

kind of
this social butterfly is all butterfly'd out
i can't even watch anime

I'm sorry, user

sorry, I would really like to have not missed dnd all those bloody times but I'm just 2shit of a person

go back and get tea instead

That's analytics and data collection for you. Ads for me are almost exclusively gunpla and nendoroids

Tea is for fags. You're a fag. Point proven.

I'm glad to hear it man
I'm glad you're being productive, that's one of the biggest things for me feeling better about myself, when I'm productive and I at least feel like I'm going somewhere
Psycho Mob 100 is by ONE who did one punch man
it's like 9 episodes in and pretty fuckin good, can compete with Akira for best TK show as far as I can tell

vocaroo.com/i/s1BoSHlXUlMz

Granted now that I think about it, theres not much that will really fuck it up too bad due to being on consoles that isn't fixable. Menus will be shitty for controllers, but thats an easy fix. And even if battle sizes get shrunk mods will fix that day 1.

Maybe you are still just a caterpillar then.

Tbh snooky, still thinks you will show up and we didn't do last weeks cus you didnt show up

Yeah, but as you may expect, it's only for Windows 10. I have it on a separate HDD that I boot into just for games.

I haven't looked at much of the features myself, but it looks like there's even more stuff you can do with it, plus you also have custom games, so pretty much the best parts.

Best of all, it's free.

I'll try that, although I do buy 95% of my computer parts used. I've been thrift store computing for as long as I can remember.

Fuck off nigger I'm building off what I have. Stop being a meme loving fuck, some guy was doing Wii U emulation with some old FX chip just fine.

Yeah but it looks pretty dope even if you don't care about Warhammer (which I don't really myself because its 2 expensive 4 me)

I sold a shit console with no games because the only games I had were on PC or the Vita. EDF getting ported was the last straw.

Chrono Trigger / Wild ARMs 2/ Etrian 4

Oh right, me being the autist I am didn't put 2 and 2 together
Thanks user

That's normal. I get all kinds of shit targeted at me. Sometimes it gets creepy, like when I get ads for thoracic surgeons

u fkn w0t m8

Jesus I need coffee

if your thighs feel sore after 4 hours at the rink then it will do you good

git gud fam

Is there any upcoming game that is legit worth getting excited about?

Lost my job yesterday from being late 60+ times in a year
I am a persistently late loser who let my managers down, and now I can't hang out with friends every day at work, it feels really bad man
Also I had a date earlier but sperged out and autistically screamed alot during the movie so she's probably not gonna go out with me ever again
Atleast Pokemon Sage is pretty good thus far, much better than Uranium
Song unrelated but still good

Persona 5 is gonna be on the PS3 and I still don't really care that much.

I never thought I'd see the day where Holla Forums would defend the PS4.

vocaroo.com/i/s0z9u0Tef4ic

:^)
Now to find Space Egyptian Skeletoon Codex

Pokemon Sun and Moon
Just for the porn
:^)

tea is the drink of the refined gentlemen and I'm the most refined gentlemen ever, you penis loving monkey donut

vocaroo.com/i/s0cg1hf1ug0d

I should fix that then since I said I wouldn't leave dnd but that's clearly not what happened

tea*

It's my problem too. Try set yourself a schedule and try to MAKE an attempt at the very least to stick to it. You may not be able to stick to it but if you keep trying too eventually you will follow through with it. It's all about discerprine.

Pretty excited for deathwing
Super Robot Wars V
Persona 5
Pokémon SM

i like ix a lot it's real comfy, i feel like viii is prolly perfect if u wanna sperg out cause of how particular shit was w/ it ya feel me. I was gonna do a low lvl run of it, but decided to give ix anotha go around when i saw the low lvl shit was actually pretty fukn involved, I basically thought it was jus some boss rush type shit cuz how xp in scaling worked in it.

i wish i could help fam but I can get u sum digits maybe

i feel ya fam chances r there is prolly sumn that u would lyk but wadin thru a bunch of shit u prolly won't ain't worth it.

if you go into it expectin a grind tho u gon get a grind tho. w/ dq wut always got me was the sense of adventure n exploration that no game outside of metroid/la mulana really ever gave me a lasting sense of. WW did for a bit but mos open world shit fall flat after awhile.

if u don't just wanna kill rats play sumn more western, tactical or classic or maybe even an SMT title like SJ or nocturne.

yo i (((pre-ordered))) p5, amazon prime got me da ps3 version for 40 bux cash str8 up pretty good investment tbh playa

prolly not. besides gettin excited n overly anticipating a game gon lee u w/ fuked up expectations. das y so many nyckas shit on mgsv at first. it didn't live up to da hype fa sho but that didn't make it in and of itself a bad game n at da same time it wasn't perfect.

Not only a failure and an autistic, you have bad taste and like to eat shit as well.
I feel bad for you, man

Maybe xenoverse 2 if you like dbz fighters.

Why were you screaming?

And I don't get how people can be late that often, whats stopping you from setting alarms and shit?

Where the fuck do you live that has a 365 ice rink? Or are you implying I should roller skate? if it's the latter you really do sound like a loser and I'm not sure if I am a bigger loser than you.

You'd honestly be better off dead fam.

gravity rush 2 tbh fam

i'm not Holla Forums, i only come here for this thread and to shitpost my fanfic, but i usually just do that on cuckchan

why

WWHY
i might pre-order gravity rush 2, haven't pre-ordered anything since serious sam BFE

Yeah, especially since I've been out of school now for a good 2 years, nearly 3 really.

FUG
Almost sounds worth getting a $20~$30 hard drive over. I had so much fun playing Reach's forge mode.

Finally found it. Turns out it's third-person, not first. But the game is Double Action: Boogaloo. F2P on Steam

Yeah, that's what I'm gonna have to do. I'll have to set alarms and shit to annoy myself probably. I'm gonna make my first attempt at studying on Sunday and Monday, my days off.
Holy fucking shit, nice taste

True, full conversions can do a lot, but im still worried the map will be significantly smaller than now. I'd hate to think they removed the rhodoks or something cause there was no room for consoles. No matter how you cut it though, theres most likely gonna be some amazing shit of it in a few years.

If its the same guys who made eye you're prolly not wrong. Eye is pretty amazing, though can get confusing as fuck, which is a good thing. Something to keep an eye on if nothing else I spose.

Yeah I know what you mean. I never saw the point myself as its just figurines you play like chess with. I have had friends who've played it though, and theyre really into it, so it must have something good about it on table top too.

Make me one too pls.

But spider is gay, wouldnt him talking to fags make sense?

Good shit, fam

Bows are always fun to use in shootans, especially if they have actual physics.

I have a novel in mind, but I'm writing it in fragments, I suppose. Still trying to put the pieces together. It's a post-apocalyptic urban fantasy story about two friends who discover magic and that mages have been around ever since the fall of the old world.

I actually messaged an old friend of mine to see if he wanted to hang out, but he turned out to be too busy with work and college. He commented on "adult life catching up" and it made me feel like I was being left behind. But oh well.

Huh, if it's comparable to Akira then it's definitely worth a watch to me because I love that movie. I have a fascination with Cyberpunk fiction. There's even this one Visual Novel called Tokyo Necro that just came out earlier this year, and it's basically Deus Ex meets zombies. Waiting for that English fan translation to come out

That's pretty much it. That's why I feel terrible when I get no work to do. Feels like I'm wasting my day away. I guess I could occupy myself during those days with my writing.

Sorry about your job loss, user. Take your time to improve and hang in there. Maybe you could find an even better gig in the future.

nycka i smoke so much weed fo muh glaucoma i could be playin it in chinse shit don't mata nycka fuk outta here with yo lame ass memes n yo urkel ass belt buckle nigga

you're a mentally unstable fag?

I'm so sorry user

Bad shit just seems to happen, if I leave home early, there's traffic jams, if I wake up early my appliances blow up and family has a daily crises, if I wake up and leave late the path is clear, for all of the 60+ times I arrived 1 minute late, without deviation, it was weird

Yes but I don't understand why he's calling me a faggot.

I'll admit that's a good one.

Is it a ludicrous concept to not care about Persona 5?

no

I NEED CAFFINE
I'm half thinking I should have a couple caffine pills but I would end up crashing hard

you are

Why do you care about that, they probably have similar frame rate

If your HDD is big enough, a partition should be fine enough, unless you want to everything completely separate.

I'm actually pretty excited for Gears 4, which is part of the reason why I have Win 10.

Thanks! I'll add it to my list!

The only thing it could really fuck up is over world AI. That shits pretty complicated.

I prefer boomerangs and I can't think of any games that really have them. Been having a blast using one on OoT

I would if you were actually in the office
my bud who left after getting me the job hangs out with me some times

It's too bad Dysfunctional Systems fell through. That had so much promise until everything fell apart

What if it's baby momma drama? Hopefully not

It'd be hard to find a worse job around here, I was getting tired of being threatened with guns and hit with cheese

you helped with it

TEA*

I've set a scehdule on my phone on what I do. Another thing you could do eventually is to write down some goals of what you're going to do when you have at least a decent grip on your procrastination. Make sure you're not slacking off on the job.
I am shocked. A shame what happened to the company that made it.

I brought the first episode and was pretty excited to see what would come out. Oh how naive I was.

I already have the little merch that got made of her, as well as some homemade stuff I got in the v/a/lentines day things I've done.

Some RPGs are a spice added on to the main game, some also rely on skill- like Paper Mario's combat. The levels of RPGness can vary- but you should look into them past face value.

But 60 times in a year? If you are THAT unlucky then why not leave like 2 hours early. Chill in your car at work on your phone browsing 8ch or something.

Also why were you screaming?

y dat swayze lil semon demon bout to go down on dat chinese food tho

nigga betta get me sum udon fo i get rabid nycka

I've only been out for a year or so. All my classmates who graduated are working towards master's degrees and graduate degrees and all that. I hate comparing myself to them, but I just can't help it at all.

I remember Turok 2 had a weapon that basically worked like a boomerang. Fun to use, and great for chopping off heads.

Thinking back on it, that was probably the goriest game I had ever played at the time.

This calls for storytelling time, user. How the fuck does one get hit with cheese?

I'm working the weekend heading escalation 4-5 levels
I didn't ask for this

I backed the kickstarter

nigger faggot

Alright smartass, let's talk about a real-world example.There's not a damn bit of important difference between 720p and 1080p. It's noticeable to a degree, but in comparison to the jump from 480p to 720p, it's all diminishing returns.

Well fine. But seriously where do you live with a year round ice rink? Or do you actually roller skate?

You know I really hate it how the word queer has been stolen by the faggots and is now somewhat common. I used to love calling people queers but then one time I said to some dyke "you're a queer" and she responded with "I am" all smug then called me a bigot or whatever and it fucking ruined the word for me.

I only ever played some gameboy turok game. Are the main ones 3d? Are they good?

Neptune games getting PC ports if you like cute game consoles doing cute game console things.
Titanfall2 is dropping, I'm hyped since I loved the first game.
New Deus ex is going to be cracked sometime soon from what I've heard.

Houtengeki is always the best at thick

Nah for Win10, i'd have to have it all on a separate drive. Fuck that telemetry.

Yeah. I really enjoyed the art of Juniper's Knot and they had another one right after they released Juniper's Knot, can't remember the name of that one though. I didn't quite like it as much as JK either though.

Heh, I guess you could say that Dysfunctional Systems stopped functioning

Yeah, I'll have to really manage my distractions. Which will be hard with a 3DS, PS4, two Vitas, and my PC. But hey, it's all about getting in the right mind set though, right?

Hell, I'm flabberghasted I could remember the name of it. I haven't touched a VN in ages, and it's been even longer since I played read Juniper's Knot.

that's gotta be a weird feeling. All your classmates are still essentially in school while you're already finished.

good picture

at least you didn't back planetary annihilations and star citizen

They're cheap for a reason. Oh and don't forget to check all figmas you buy under a blacklight. You'll thank me later.

Why don't you use a good GPS with accurate estimation and traffic reports? Works for me.

1080p has twice as many pixels
if you play something like fast racing neo or XBX and then anything on PS4 you'll notice the difference immediately
i guess it's relative but i can't see how anybody could legitimately believe this unless they have terrible eyesight

alani is only for my sexual uwu

fag nigs

That sounds really familiar. Im sure i've played a game or seen an anime/movie with that setting. Are you drawing inspiration from something specifically?

Ah, thats too bad. Life can get busy, though it sucks when you end up left behind. Never a nice feeling.
Hopefully he'll want to hang out in a bit though, could be hes just in over his head
I know how you feel though, most my old friends i've drifted from and only have 2 left anymore
Just the way it is imo. Good you tried though, never any harm in trying

Maybe his gaydar thinks you're gay? Mine still rings like a motherfucker when catbra man comes around.

Map size too though. If they cant handle the memory and such. But fuck, lets not meme shitty AI, with shit AI it'll all go to hell. I dont even wanna think about the AI being worse than warbands, what with them all trying to move through one spot.

I have heard due to controllers some anons were worried theyd limit the amount of weapons you can use to one melee, one ranged, or some shit like that. Which would suck as its incredibly satisfying switching between a polearm and a two hander, or a sword and board.

Just at the office? What is there to actually do with other people there? Do you bring in laptops and play CS?

she was a nigress that was cute because she looked like Casca. there was nothing more to that.

I would laugh at you but it's depressing to laugh at the loss of what could have been a really good story.

Exactly. Just try hammer it in your mind.
>Heh, I guess you could say that Dysfunctional Systems stopped functioning
Stop. It hurts.

I have to agree, it's pretty easy going the whole way, hardly any tense moments
try Saga Frontier 1, pretty comfy too
it totally is, but also if you're a white knight faggot teenager it feeds your ego
yeah, I just like to sperg around and min max shit, or at least I used too when I was younger
Star Ocean 2 for PSX was a great game for fucking around, early on you could get someone to learn alchemy and then just turn a shit load of iron into star rubys for maximum DOSH and then later into useful crafting metals like orihalcum and dmascus for ultra cool shit like 1/3 off mana cost and mana regen and shit, also if you use a particular move enough it upgrades, shit was tight

Fair enough, that's exactly why I did it that way.

It's not that I have poor eyesight but poor concentration so the pixels and even the framerate don't matter too much unless they're really bad

Don't lost hope that things can get better in life. When you're at the bottom it's impossible to imagine it. Even if you're gonna die from illness you should spite fate by enjoying your time left user.

4am discord: discord.gg/dN7gf

Didn't the catbra guy start doing it to keep the gay away? Kinda worked for awhile too didn't it? I dunno I forget.

Learn to math m8

Yeah that would suck too. I love having gimmicky characters with like 2 or 3 crossbows or pistols.

Getting into the puzzles that are actually hard now. Two days of working on this on and off and I'm maybe half done. The others were all half an hour max. I'm going ot bed.

FUCK TAKE IT OFF

Ever heard of WIC, that free food system for sluts with poor life choices. Well not all cheeses are free with it, only solid block or slices (but not separately packaged slices or shredded) of most common cheese types.
What should a spoiled whore do with her non applicable special snowflake cheese then? Throw it at people while screaming like a child throwing a tantrum that's what. Same deal with bread, atleast bread and cheese doesn't hurt, cause it keeps happening

Explain more?
The stuff I got was her plushie, cards, prize figs and a Negima!? character song that featured her.

y she so perfect Holla Forums

best joestar
second best joseph

dykes the worse, cept dem mickey mouse 1 night type dykes u find in clubs all throughout the us of a

so wut does that have to do w/ a mofukin jrpg that was initially developped fo da ps3 ne way? dey just gonna upscale wut they got fo ps4 nycka bet that

u talkin out yo ass playa

yo dem trips

saga frontier i do wanna give that a go, 1+2 look beautiful tbh monica. I missed a lot from da psx days but idk how much i'ma get through fam.

yea yea my quina gettin mana regen now I think n 1/2 mana. I feel like I should switch up my party a bit tho cuz quina n freya makin shit too easy fo ya boi right ch'yea but i also got gear out da ass

You know right that it's 720 by 1200 vs 1080 by 1920 or something

multiply 1920x1080 and compare that to 1366x768
it's just under twice as many
i'll forgive you for your autism this time, but don't do it again

twice as many pixels my nigga

Y-yea… heh…

My confidence pretty much flatlined when they announced they lost their artist. That style was a huge part of the atmosphere. I didn't give much so it's not like I got burned, it just hurts knowing all that potential was lost.

Hah, this is what I do. I have a booklet full of goals, ranging from overarching goals and goals of the day. Really helps keep you on track when its all written down.

Oh spider….you didnt back scam citizen did you?

He protests too much. He also acts kinda queerish at times. Just saying, i've never been wrong, and my gaydar says he likes cocks.

Well at least we might finally get working mechanics for guns in hahaha.

wait why the fuck am i doing 1366x768
i seem to also have the autism

Consistent bad shit doesn't sound likely, usually there is a reason. Did you try to be there early for once instead of "on time"

vocaroo.com/i/s09TbIqF40C7

We all do

I meant becasue TK, it's more like one punch man plot and style wise, try Jin Roh and Wicked City if you wan't a style mroe like Akira, also armitage III
Armitage II then, maye Dominion Tank Police
There's even this one Visual Novel called Tokyo Necro that just came out earlier this year, and it's basically Deus Ex meets zombies. Waiting for that English fan translation to come out
neat, may have heard of it in passing
you could but don't force your art user, or do for practice
you can also do stuff working towards your other goals like getting a different job if you don't like the current one enough or doing shit to make your life easier, like I set up my own in house cloud server

She your waifu fam?

That'd be fun. I'd like to see more mods actually have no forms of combat instead of the jerry rigged shit we get now.

Thanks for all the delicious (You)s lads

I may or may not have brought two ships

i already forgave you, there's no need to try and save face

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?

I believe you can do it. Just believe in yourself. You know the rest.

Can you do an ASMR for me fam?

me audiobly giving up on life

vocaroo.com/i/s0LnSKwi7GhE

I dunno fam, seems fine to me.

As long as you can read all the text fine and everything is legible in the game it doesn't matter.

I almost failed out of high school because of math and even I'm not this retarded.
There is a difference, but not a huge difference. If you come from SD content and compare it to a lower HD resolution like 720p, itll be ahuge difference, but comparing 720p to 1080p or 1080p to 1440p you get less and less of a boost.

720p is perfectly fine as a standard resolution. I've done a good deal of freelance video editing work and many times my clients have asked for 720p renders. You're certainly not one to tell me how video works.

Ritsu you're just pretending to be retarded right?

Always.

See this is why we need avatarfagging.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA?
Why am I so Autistic

All right guys, I'm headed off to bed

Sleep tight everybody
Catch you guys on the flipside~

Right on then.

I'm sorry, couldn't resist. I haven't even thought about them since I played JK. Never knew they crashed and burned though, a shame.

Her sister is better tbh fam

disgusting. A damned shame.

Just calculate the area yourself faggot and you'll see he's right. Doesn't mean that monitors will double in size. I still prefer using 1366x768 as my primary monitor's resolution to boost as much as I can out of this card.

vocaroo.com/i/s1HNYVb7OQZK

Night yoza!

Too lazy to check IDs, you the guy screaming at the movies?

Yeah, they're 3D console shootans. I believe 1 and 2 came out on PC as well, but I'm mostly familiar with the N64 versions. They're pretty good games, not as fast paced as Quake. I guess if I had to make a comparison, they play more like Unreal. They're very atmospheric for their time, too.

He might be my favorite artist right now.

Well, everybody always says "you should never stop studying and going to school", and I can't imagine how unbelievably boring that would be. I agree that we have to continuously learn and improve, but I honestly want to avoid stepping into a classroom for the time being. always hated studying anyway.

Plenty of sources, I guess. Mostly VNs and eroge, like Fate/Stay Night, and a few Light Novels. Jojo is also a primary source of inspiration for me, and I'm considering giving characters specific abilities, kinda like Stands.

Most of my inspiration though is being taken from a desire to see this world rebuilt from scratch, like pressing the restart button society. The reason why human civilization was almost obliterated is something I intend to make a plot point out of.

Yeah, I feel you. I want to try and connect to people again. I still feel so disconnected from everyone, like we're from two different worlds, and meeting new people after college can be pretty hard. I really like this old buddy of mine though, so I'm hoping he'll at least try and ring me when he's free.

Godddamn. I feel like these people deserve to be on the brink of homelessness.

I think I watched Jin Roh a long time ago. I must've been around 15 and didn't understand a thing about. I suppose I think I need to rewatch it.

I'm familiar with Armitage, though. Just never watched it.

Nah, I like my job. I'm making use of one of the few skills I actually have, which is translating. At least I'm making some money out of it, and it's something I'm confident I can do well.

Thanks for the tip. If I get immersed in my writing, I'll consider making a routine for it.

Good night, fam.

How is that even something to brag about? 1080 is standard. It's no more impressive than having internet access on your phone.

what is your favorite flavor spider?

I actually Roller skate, I wanted
I get that, and I assume you forgot a part of that

tried playing red saber but mostly we just bullshit about stuff that's going on, he does night delivery now so he can pop in and mooch wifi when he has time

thanks
play it
there is a dude named Red, he rolls around like a power ranger and shit
then theres a robot, he's like a kids best friend and he saves the world behind the scene
well shit son, can't you sploit those limit breaks like in FF8?

vocaroo.com/i/s1Xw4U9Y2C2p

Jesus fuck that is disgusting. I hadn't seen the new artist's work until now. No wonder it flopped.

Shoo shoo pedo Holla Forums spider.

No I'm the guy who is screaming at that Games Workshop near the movies so loud that you can hear it from your movie :^)

What if there's no more data for your phone?

You do go around killing dinos in those right?

Whats a games workshop?

He's namefagging now, you don't even need to know about avatars what the fuck user.

It's not pretending if you're always doing it.

Jump on the equally mundane wifi connection. The point is there's nothing impressive about meeting expectations

The monitor to the right of me is a super duper professional grade CRT monitor that can do [email protected]/* */, and 160hz at some of it's lower resolutions.

There's my bragging rights. Do I still give a fuck about a game's resolution? Hell no, only autistic fuckforbrains do shit like that.

I don't play things on 1080
I usually only play my handhelds

night fam

Sending chills down my spine.
>dropped it
top lel

Faggot
what?

So, mods like diplomacy? Where you can trade cities and shit? Cause i'd back that. Or maybe a more advanced form of the courting system.

So its you who's been defending star citizen in all those threads in the catalog!

Perfect, i'll believe in you, who believes in me, and be unstoppable

Stop that.

Is the almost destruction gonna be a mana nuke? I get the feeling its gonna be a mana nuke. Course you could go the elder scrolls route and have a magical ability invented like the redguards sword magicka ability that sunk their entire island. And then the ensuing wars of usage or escalating power of new iterations lead to a calamity.

Are the stands related to magic?
Could always see if he wants to play vidya together, if hes into vidya
Its much easier than meeting up in real life

Very bad place that steals all your money, do not go

I am this fucking autistic ok

nah fam nuthin lyk dat I just dig (((one)))'s art style n she n myself are similarly aloof n bullheaded.

her sister triflin as hell n NEED TO DUMP HER LOSER FRIENDS

night night tho fam

fubuki is str8 sex tho

sound good fam, 1+2 both have that water color aesthetic goin on ryt?

yo dis ashita no joe goin ham af

I thought Stands are like Personas

Forgot trip again.

This.

I like all sorts really, English breakfast though is my normal cuppah

huey did everything wrong

even I'm not that stupid

stop what?

bout to go lift something really heavy

Ugh, even on professional it still sickens me.

Huey did everything wrong.

FUCK OFF KAREN NO ONE LIKES YOU

Ha thats actually pretty funny.

Oops I meant "new forms of combat"

Guns are just crossbows with faster bolts in warband. And most other mods that add stuff just tweak other weapons in similar ways.

Think she might be the one for you one of these days? Or you not a waifu kinda guy?

Apparently you aren't if you can't read the name field.

alice is best girl

I know those fucking feels bro, at least Kill team is a thing and it's easier to get a game for that

A handheld rendering in 1080 would be pretty damn impressive. I'd rather have one that could keep a stable frame rate though

It's not that I can't but I didn't notice it

shenanigans

play with me then nerd, I'll fite u 1v1

huey did nothing wrong

Well something with the Power of a Vita could probably render mid 00's games on

I don't have tabletop simulator but if you're coming to Australia any time let me know

Why would I ever expect brainwashed fuckwads like you to understand anything about video?

Indeed.

you should
You should
happy for you fam, I've been at this near 4 years and am only a dollar over minimum

(nice)
not sure the exact line but when I was 8 I was a wall hugger and I never got to actually learn
now that I'm 29 and can pretty much do what I want, I am fucking sick of shti vidia and playing old vidia and really enjoy going out for a few hours trying to fumble around and gig gud at skating
also Skating is hwhite as fuck, you should see how fucking white it is holy shit

yeah but they are completely different games, I only recommend 1 because there are like 7 plots you can pick from but the second game is mostly one plot on rails and not as fun

alrighty

have a good (you) fam

Yeah, for the most part. Earlier parts of the games are spent exploring mountains and ruins.

I'm still thinking about that, but I'm considering making the fall of making having been the result of a conflict between mages and a group of individuals who wanted to control human society by means of social engineering (think The Patriots). Something along those lines anyway, or at least something I could use to draw parellels with the real world.

Yes. My idea is to make it so each mage has some aptitude towards particular spells and styles of spellcasting, either due to their personalities, subconsciousness, or even their genes. Still need to decide on that, but the idea is that their aptitudes make them different enough from each other that they can learn different abilities.

Very few of my friends are into vidya like I am. I mean, I did have friends who liked it and all, but I have no idea where they are now.

Personas were inspired by Stands.

Makes sense

He did everything wrong. There is no denying that.

Come on.

Damn I gotta try that now! Once I beat OoT remind me to get it!

Thanks for the recommendations fam. If I may, I recommend you check out Kara no Kyoukai, too. Loved those movies, though they're fantasy instead of sci-fi. Pic related.

do I start with this one first?

anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=4932

Ah, this is a jojo thing. I've never played jojo.

Whispering in my ear, its freaking me out.

Wait, which karen are you? Celeb karen, hitler karen or jew karen? Or pirate captain karen?

Ohhhh. Well theres only so many ways to alter medieval weapons. I mean,what other types of weapons could even be added?

Ah ok, sounds like it could be a very interesting book. Cant wait to see what you do with it.

That's too bad
Vidya is great for bonding over, im actually surprised theyre not into anything vidya related
Unless its incredibly normalfag level stuff

I can get you it but I don't know how far that mod has come plus I want the in person experience so hurry up and come to England for it

how're you doing?

you doing it anal like?

Ice skating is white as fuck but I find it hard to believe roller skating is white as fuck. Although to be fair niggers are to poor to afford anything but a basketball so maybe you're right.

someone may want me to though, maybe

it's literally like 4 or 5 dollars per session
I have seen some mexicans and pajeets but no blacks

I wish I could shoot you for using this vernacular.

But KnK is good, depending on which one you're watching. Some parts are slow but at the very least you should check out the OST.

See thats what I mean by new forms of combat. Sick of every mod being nothing but fantasy, medieval, or muskets.

I want to see some crazy mods with ninja shit, or magic, or gangstas with uzis and shit. Just something new and fresh. I've got 1000s of hours into warband. It gets old doing the same shit in every mod.

Just doing "stuff".

Is sleep time. Goodnight

Wait don't you need your own skates? Where I live with ice skating you needed your own skates.

Night peko! Dream of her!

Wait. It IS YOU. Haha.

If you want that you can get it by flipping a 16:9 vertically.
Wide screen is for viewing things- video, images, text. I don't see how 4:3 gives you any advantage when most shit is made with 16:9 in mind.
Again 9:16 is great if you need to look at long lists of text with no breaks. Reading a book with a large enough screen with 16:9 is better since you can see two pages.

Next you're going to tell me they skateboard and play hockey.

personally I can't help but use it like half the time anymore
I used to say user but now I can't help but say fam most of the time

I blame brit/pol/

night fam

user I don't know for how long this has been a practice but the like 2 roller skate rinks I went to you rented skats like bowling shoes

like I pay my 4 dollars entry fee and get a ticket for skates and I go skating for a few hours until it's time to pack up

they aren't perfect shape but I'm better than when I started

they do skateboard a little bit not much tho, mainly the oreos

Fucking love that artist, makes all the witches look so soft and plumpy.

Alright, I should head off and get back to work. Peace, guys.

I saved that pic a long time ago.

Not sure about the sequel, but the first game was pretty well received back then and it's probably not difficult to find at all. You might be able to find some good deals on ebay. That is, assuming you're playing on a console itself.

Yes, that's the one. You can choose to watch them either in chronological order or in release order. Whichever works for you.

Thanks. I hope I can make it interesting enough at least. If I was any good at drawing I'd make some Light Novel-ish illustrations too, just to show off the hot redhead I have in mind as the protagonist.

**They're mostly into normalfag-tier vidya, like sports game, Ass Creed, etc. Fuck, now I miss kicking back and playing games with people. I wanna find someone to play fightan with.

I'm sorry

Yeah, agreed. The OST is fantastic and great to listen to at anytime. Some movies are worse than others, yes, but overall they're great experiences. Movie 5 in particular is pretty trippy, in a good way.

justdoit.webm

10:16 is better because 9:16 just isn't wide enough. Not a bad sweetspot. That's what I have on the left.

Well it costs a lot of money to skateboard or play hockey

Seems like a lot more non-whites would do it if you could rent skates.

ah a fellow stuffer like my self, how's the stuff going? did you hear about thing? oh god the hype man

they say lad the most though not fam

I don't have Steam though I'd be willing to go to America in January so I can catch the Coronation

Night! Cya next time!

ahh oh I meant to say dat I don't think trance is as easy to abuse as limits wuz in viii. I mean they nice n all but mines always goin off when I don't want it to.

was armitage iii good. I heard mad shit about it in the 90s n early aughts or w/e but neva anything specific. seems like a decent dub tbh

yea, da ff legend, SaGa series seem quite interesting tbh. I liked ff2.

i don't play dat shit riz

Eh, change text sizes or just let it spill over to the next line.

I just took a massive shit

But ritsu, its a medieval game. Ninja stuff wouldnt really fit in there. Unless they add in an asian themed country, and even then itd be more stylical like way of the samurai, rather than dynasty warriors level shit. Theres only so much you can do with the human anatomy and melee combat.I spose they could add in different stances maybe? That could switch up how you attack and from what angle?

Well so long as theyre happy.

Hot redhead eh? Is she gonna be the ginger version of yang?
And its never to early to start drawing!

I don't like Strike Witches but I do have a thing for Heinrike.

I heard about the stuff. It sounds really exciting. I can't wait for the new stiuff coming out.

thanks fam, will watch that first probably
maybe
but I''ll watch them

user if that were the case roller rinks would not be closing down, would they?

then where did I pick it up?
is it ironic normalfag speak?
is this some fucking poes law shit?

Good to know fam.

I don't see any reason why mods should be stuck in the medieval setting.

I just thought of a game Idea, it's a Grand Stat set from the early 1900s to now where you're a Jew and you try and subvert shit

True, but animations from what i've seen really only come from places with really really large modding bases. I think elder scrolls is the only one i've ever seen with such a large modding base that animates.

So Guild Wars 2: Kosher life?

BETTER NOT BE IN THE SHOWER

coronation in american?

are you happy tuna?

new stuff is so last stuff man, it's all about new stuff+

you were raped mentally by by the memes and they've implanted themselves into your vocabulary

yeah, I remember shit working like that
stick with the original, there are 4 OVAs and later they compressed thsoe into a movie cutting out bits to make it shorter and changed the actors
the squeal is mostly shit but it has decent action scenes

I liked Saga frontier enough to play the PS2 saga game, I do not recomend it or Saga Frontier 2
I have heard there were other games but after I disliked the PS2 one I stopped pursuing the series

I'm tired.

I didn't know they were closing down fam. Where I'm at they're a roller skating rink in the spring and summer, and in the fall and winter they're an ice skating rink.

I'd play it.

Some warband mods have unique animations. That samurai one I always talk about does. I think its harder to do in warband, than bethesda games. Which is why I'm really hoping the mod tools are better come bannerlord.

I'll shit where ever i fucking want

It is fun to stuff it down the drain until it starts backing up

oh well

well maybe it's just the area I live in
Oak Ridge roller rink closed down years ago, or at least last I heard
the place where I'm at now is selling but it turns out, according to them, they are looking to keep it running
I don't know man

New stuff+ is for degenerate furfags with daddy issues. it's all about that NEW stuff.

Don't forget about that one mod that covered that britbong football riot.

SW isn't too special to me. I like the girls and stupid action parts, so it's a nice watch for me.

ff2 is what spawned saga from what i hear as a containment series n keep dem ideas out of FF.

These led to da FF legend games on GB then the Saga games on PSX.

Legend of Legacy for 3ds is a spiritual successor by a different company but some of the same ppl monica. fwiw. reception all of em always been kinda lukewarm but saga does have dat cool branchin story n what not.

no u will not dis ain't no libertine fecal matter society pajeet

I don't understand why the 90s ones are so much better than modern ones outside the audio quality. I guess I miss that animation style. Everything these days is so fucking glossy and shiny to the point of obnoxiousness.

Oy vey.

Not harder than Fallout 4 :^)
You bring up a good point though, age of wushu did have unique animations, good point. Hm, maybe it'll happen, who knows? It'd be interesting to get a dynasty warriors styled mount and blade though, thats for sure.

You both realize this is bad for the pipes yes?

Are they ice rinks in the winter? I've never met anyone that roller skates but everyone and their mother ice skates here, I'd say that's the only thing keeping them in business tbh.

I think I'm have a depressive episode for the first time in over a year. I thought I had beaten this shit. ;_;

sounds like you're full of shit

Also what does that image translate to

oh fucking sweet
I got far enough in 2 that I think it had a branching story but it's hard to say

gonna look into that since I have a 3DS

tired of this ill forgotten contentment of a thread? I don't blame you

put a bandaid on it and I'm sure it'll heal up in no time

do fur fags typically have daddy issues?

you don't really beat it, just forget about it then it comes back when you're at your weakest

YOU DON'T OWN THE HOUSE YOU'RE SHITTING IN YOU NEET.

you must have a shit drain if it backs up that easily

why not though?

your full of shit
never has it once effected my pipes

Man I started feeling anxious and depressed a few days ago for the first time in a few months, I feel you fam.

FUCK
UUUU

I don't know but I don't think so man
I mean, where I live, we only get snow like once every 5 years

yea yea animation quality n consistency is really key. mos times these days monica dey tryna shoehorn in cgi or just straight cheap out for no reason. even a huge thing like OP or the new DB they're goin super cheap on.

is real rare these days to see sumn w/ inventive or even consistent animation

especially now w/ miyazaki retired. does any1 know any modern anime w/ inventive animation?

ebin

yea legacy had some issues from what I heard but if u wanna explore some maps n shieet w/ a badass frog knight king i'm sure it'd be cool as a pocket game. i kinda hate when niggas get rustled up ova a handheld game featuring shieet conducive to the intended audience.

Yes, there's so much shit in it, it becomes the embodiment of shit, therefore a shit drain.

It didn't really seem that interesting to me which is why I never bothered to watch it. It has just dawned on me that I may have a thing for German grils drawn by nips. Fuck.

Oh here it's fucking freezing in the winter sometimes -20 then in the summer it can get up to 25 or 30. Celsius of course, I'm not an uncivilized Fahrenheit fag.

You're not wrong. Already I can feel it coming.
"I wonder if the boss is hungry"

Ritsu will be blamed for this.

Nah, just training and errands got me exhausted. And the long wait for winter. Feeling worn down. Though Holla Forums is getting shittier by the day which is wearisome.

I doubt you've ever really shit in the shower. Not even once.Besides, how big of a shit could konata even take?

rather keep it raw

not sure what you mean about that second part ma man

no, you're a no gunz fag, enjoy your "Refugees"

Celsius and the entire metric system is for salty faggots that are jealous of the USA.

I've had quite the large load

we had alot of influx of god knows what thanks to news sites again, so that means shills are in force too, it'll get worse before it gets better again

enjoy the space aids then

Without looking it up, how many feet are there in a mile?

Konata that's disgusting.

radiation gives you super strength

not disgusting.
it's perfectly natural

basiclee i hear knickas knockin on shit like a handheld fo havin pick up n put down type gameplay das "jussa jrpg" when dats what da fuq it's goin fo. it's like getting a dog n axin a nycka to meow kna'mean

tl:dr nyckas b triflin as hell.

western society n culture hingin on u not shittin in da showa fam

this tbh monica

Impressive. Now how many meters are there in a kilometer?

that's only from spider bites and I'm not biting you nerd

Front or back?

I blame Holla Forums for this.

What do you call a gay guy on rollerblades?

That first part is true but they're surprisingly sparing my province the refugees despite being the whitest, and therefore most evil, province in the country. Probably because no fucking jobs and everyone is on fucking welfare. God bless this shit hole.

I can respect the imperial system, but Fahrenheit is fucking stupid. 0 is water freezing temperature, 100 is the boiling point for water in Celsius. What the fuck is it in Fahrenheit? like 50 and 132? It's fucking retarded.

Which one is the easiest to convert?

oh so wen i was sellin grams of rox they was rly just part n parcel of da key dat slime had back at da crib ?

It really has nothing besides girls, pantsu, and planes attached to their legs. It's just a fun show about WWII fighter pilots.

kilometers are easy to convert, but nobody's gonna be impressed with your dick size when it's so tiny it needs to be measured in centimeters fam.

i honestly don't see any problem with it
they just be h8'ing

Anyone that measures themselves in centimeters and kilograms is a faggot tbh.

Why am I persecuted so?

fuck those bitches
I miss games you can take a break from any time, that shit is great

post lips

What?

I figured as much. It's the same reason why I've never bothered with Kancolle.

Fuck. You got me there.

The metric system is for the faggot fucking commies in the European Union. Inches and feet are much more practical measures for real world applications.

all part of the plan

not Holla Forumss fault that lefties like their scapegoats

I forget

sorry man

everything

wrong

no gayposting, I don't wanna let yakuza down

Kancolle is a commercialized and less interesting Touhou. Kancolle just makes more boatsluts for some good porn, not that I'm complaining since there is some really good books out there.
Loliboats best

THE RIDE DON'T STOP

it's because there's no chance welfare cucks will fight back so they go after the stronkest
(CHECK)
alright fam

you said it again

Why do you hate Ritsu konata?

Makes sense why they love kids then. Just another form of goat for them abuse.

Today I remind you.

I'll have you know I'm a man with a clean record. I haven't done anything wrong, and you're just looking for someone to blame for your own problems.

Keep up the good work.

oh i jus realize like ey hopper in da hood know metrics good enuff 2 b a docta in da shit

You guys finally dating?

Then why does NASA use the metric system? The metric system is easy to apply to real life, so easy then entire world except the US, Libera and Burma have adopted it. I think you're just being irrational but okay. Also there is nothing less than an inch which pointlessly complicates shit tbh. Also when we decided seconds were too big we used a metric style system so now we have milliseconds, nanoseconds, etc, which are measured in 1/100. So basically fuck off.

I dunno fam everyone here is kinda racist, especially the poor so bringing in non-white welfare scum seems like a bad idea.

Huey is like the gamergate of 4am at this point. He does nothing but still gets credited and feared.

they need enemies to validate their actions with

yeah well how come I had crumpets but then after I ate them I don't have them anymore? you're fault

well actually there's no red anymore to make scream about dicks again too

Whatever pleb.

revenge

oh well

country?
is it balkans

But I'm not the one who ate the crumpets, and I'm not the reason you happen to live in a country that bans tactical assault spoons

i'm ok with this

At least when they run out of enemies they end up devouring each other. Could you imagine lefties in a guerllia war? We wouldnt even need to do anything, theyd just kill each other while we waited.

Why, what happened to him? And why is he related to Yakuza not wanting you talking about penises?

Did he con you out of money too?

What a time to be alive.

The metric system is only useful when applied to a massive scale like measuring space and shit. The imperial system is vastly superior for any normal human being who isn't some fucking egghead that needs to prove to the world how smart he is.

Hold on, let me check how many fractions of a parsec it is to the grocery store.

It's just the FREEDOM moving over.

America just likes to feel special. Like how they removed all the u's from their words.

Noice. I was worried it was gonna be the blacks. I like the freedoms moving over though.

Don't worry, if you get free enough, you'll just be able to lynch them.

That's because there doesn't need to be a u in half the words it's in. If you wanna read the word "colour" and pronounce it like it's spelled you sound like you have a big cock in your mouth. Perhaps that's the reason Britbongs sound so funny.

did he try to lead you on inorder to make you buy him shit because you're 2nice of a person too?

willy willy bum bum

hey my motivation was killed with a tactical assault spoon, no doubt by your hands too

they'd kill themselves so that they can be the bigger victim then the other

using you're u's isn't usually required

No, Canada, I'm just talking about the province. We hate everyone here because the feds were fucking stupid and let Iceland fishers fish in our waters unopposed and they still do, while we can hardly catch fuck all because of environmentalist bullshit, and we hate the frogs because they are technically the feds and rip us off hard when it comes to hydro power, and have the fucking audacity to call our mainland shit hole with nothing but gas huffing injuns theirs. Also for some reason the rest of Canada are fucking faggots and have a problem with us clubbing seals even though one, we eat them and two, there are more seals in the area we hunt them then there are people in the province. God I fucking hate Canada.

You don't need to use fractions or a parsec because kilometers exist. I'm pretty sure even the US military uses the metric system. It's just idiots like you worried about road signs that are hindering the advancement of things.

He has to be stopped

Maybe you should have been more inclusive to the Syrian Refugees instead of being a bigoted racist like that monster Trump?

He does that to everyone he can.

wonka is dead
quebec?
who the fuck decided seals were worth protecting?

fug

I don't give a fuck what the Israeli military uses, all that concerns me is that my grocery store is approximately a mile away, not some number of kilometers away. Imperial is much more general and can easily measure things that we interact with, like our monitors, our cocks and our bookshelves.

on a roll

I'll uh, pass on that one. I'd rather just avoid the gangs and not have detroit.

You see, always got to be different. If the queen says there should be a u in colour, who are you to disagree?

Or because they didnt properly respect someones pronouns or had some new version of priviledge

What happened to red user

I disagree entirely. we need more u's in words if anything. Knowing the difference between words might help smarten up the next generation after twitter and facebook lowered the average IQ.

Yes, he likes to play gay guys for vidya. Hopefully you got dic picks at least.

Not to mention quebecois do nothng but bitch about how they do everything for canada while being the biggest drain on resources, while the fucking OIL IN QUEBEC IS GOING TO CHINKS! And then with the hydro and everything else.

Where the Megumin posters at?

he brags about that time where he got a drum kit from some guy in exchange for nude which wasn't delivered

ritus is a fucking trash person and anyone who thinks otherwise is just another target for him to try and lead on

it's your fault that I'm not because your wicked ways wash off on me

everything is dead

he left too

It's only because Eurocucks can't handle the bantz, or the gleaming superiority of the United States of motherfucking America.

An American :^)

God fuck the queen.

Fuck no I just said we hated the frogs, the frogs are faggots that hate everyone despite owning the damn country, we hate everyone because the rest of the country fucking shafted us.
Idiot tree huggers that think we do it for skins and nothing else. Which even if we did do it for just skins they still repopulate every year so basically they're just delusional.

You can just say about 2 kilometers instead.

Smack the fucker in the back of the head dead instantly, who gives a fuck?

God I hate Quebec. We should've fucking mobilized when the FLQ were doing there shit and killed the fuckers and forced them to learn English.

It's your fault for letting it wash onto you.

well you did everything wrong though

kill it

I con't see the connection user
honestly if our "leaders" were more plain spoken I think people would have an easier time understanding what the fuck is going on

I really just meant that I don't see you deploying such powerful bantz very often

are you one of the 2 cascadian territories? I doubt it because iceland
feels that way

Saying I did anything wrong is like saying Mark is a good board owner.

what show was that again?

I may as well watch it

Aqua is better and you faggots know it.

I'm not gonna say fam just out of principle but God damn look at a map, I know we're insignificant and forgettable despite being the first colony in North America, and the most cultured (not "multi-cultured") place in Canada, despite what the frogs will claim but come on.

it's strings and sticks propping it all up mate

oh and you'd think I'm a wolf spider too and not a dog beetle

I don't have a reason to deliver the bantz most of the time, because I like 4AM to be cute and comfy. However, but when some commie ass niggas wanna fuck with the name of the good old US-of-A then I gotta put em in their place!
I am only doing what is necessary!

Here have a really cute anime girl!

Magical Sluts: The Videogame*

*early access

What you are is a faggot.

You've lost you wizardry Konata. I assume you've given it away to a succubus haven't you? Filthy slut

i wasn't even trying that time

I never onced

He gave it to many succubi. At the same time.

Buy you always did.

it'll cost you

check em

You implied you were.

Semon demon harem

checked

Ah shit, I stayed up to 6:30 again..

Not much.

Checked.

Don't you mean incubi? :^)

I don't know canadia mate

eh

that's pretty cute

Magical Twilight had a game?

Konata is the one going out and having sex.

Everyone knows that Madoka is the one that gets the dick if there's some MadoHomu futa.

getting it wrong again, yes it'll be much

just look at what the big companies have to do inorder to not go bankrupt

What are you going to do, make me drink tea?

Alright, I'm done. Enough shitposting for the night. Now that I have BTFO the metric system, the threads can resume as normal! I hope to see you all tomorrow for a really cozi evening!

Have a really cute anime girl for real this time.

I know that feel fam.

Well I know at least 30 US states. I mean for fuck sake there's only 10 provinces and 3 territories, it's not that hard.

they had to DIE

why aren't you checking these

Post source because I don't believe a single word of that. That entire thread was full on retardation from the start.

have a good ngiht fam

think I'll bug out too

good night evrybody

This is awful. How to force myself to sleep?
REMOVE

well worked once off to kill myself now

You're just upset because a succubus turned you down.

they wont though because then everything built up around them will fall too

>not Inpure yuri

You failed the first cast so I didn't bother to continue.

I would smite the vile temptress if she tried me. Pic related, my go to smiting tool. Smokes would be proud.

check my quints

I used to use 10mg of melatonin that worked pretty good, other than that 21 days of a solid sleep schedule and you should develop a habit. Or at least I heard it was 21 days to develop a habit.

Doesn't change that it's fucking hot since girls can cum multiple times in a row.

Maybe I'll bring a Frenchman to the meeting.

Fucking plebs.

do you even know a frog?

I want pizza

Coronation is the term used for when presidents get in ain't it

Jew Pizza purhaps?

I'll give you pizza if you renounce your rampant homosexuality and convert to Christianity before settling down with a wonderful wife and raising a beautiful family after living a long happy life with the Lord

no, that's when a king or queen gets crowned

You're gonna end up as an overcooked hotdog dick if you keep casting like that Konata.

That sounds like fun.

True feelings are reserved for waifu. You still want to mark the world best you can.

Real talk is it okay to get oral sex, hand jobs, and/or foot jobs from your wife according to Christianity? Personally I would never use protection because only faggots that care about money don't want 20 kids and sodomy is disgusting and obviously a sin but what about those spoilered things?

Yeah. His name is FAMAS

There is literally nothing wrong with sodomy. Masturbating is sodomy if you really think about it.

I know it's that too but I thought it's the same thing for presidents, especially as it's Trump

FAMAS IS SHIT, DICK IS FOR MAKING LOVE WITH YOUR WIFE, AND SODOMY AND MASTURBATION ARE DISGUSTING, AND SINFUL, BEGONE FOUL BASTARD!

I may get a something across the street

how good of a pizza we talking here?

he'll meet my SA80 then, if I ever get one

nah

Honestly, I don't know. I guess I'll cross that bridge when I get to it ;..;

Your favorite pizza, extra large x2 with only two sides because I'd probably be low on cash.

Why are you so upset? Is it because you know I'm right and you don't want to admit it?

Oh wait it's Inauguration, though Trump's going to be God Emperor so it is a coronation too :^)
If I get money then I might go to Japan late december/early January then fly to Arizona or some other place on the east of America, hire a car for a month driving around America, staying in a few Trump hotels, and then going to watch him get Inaugurated **Though getting a room for the Washinton Trump hotel that week will be impossible I'd say*8

tbh fam I think it is. But I dunno I'm not fucking expert, I haven't even read the bible fully.

No it's because you are wrong and putting things in your butt, or putting your penis in someones butt, is disgusting and sinful, and if you do it, never stop doing it, and don't repent, you're going to go to hell because you're a disgusting sinful sodomite.

There is literally nothing wrong with putting things in other men's butts.

There is obviously something wrong if 1 in 2 faggots have AIDS fam.

It's not even to do with sin on why it's bad, it's a case where it's pretty much harming your own body for a temporary pleasure that will turn into a longer lasting pain
I havn't read the Bible but I was thinking of reading it, as well as the Koran and Talmud/Torah, with the case of the Bible to get an idea on the spiritual structures that held the west together in the middle ages to the mid 1900s and the case of the Sandnigger and Kike books is to know thy enemy

Their fault for not using protection. I think you're just upset because you got turned down one too many times.

Why does 4am chat always turn into you faggot sperglords just arguing about nothing? Who cares if Dinofaggot likes Christ, who cares if Ritsu is autistic, who cares about avatar fags?

Just talk about something constructive. When's the last time you put in an application to a job?

If you're working, why don't you apply to other jobs on the off chance of getting hired at a place that pays a lot more?

I'm usually just shitposting and there's always that one faggot who takes the bait.

I mostly ignore the chats now.

Acetaldehyde, acrylamide, acrylonitril, abortion, agent orange, anonymous (you), alar, alcohol, air pollution, aldrin, alfatoxin, arsenic, arsine, asbestos, asphalt fumes, atrazine, AZT, baby food, barbequed meat, benzene, benzidine, benzopyrene, beryllium, beta-carotene, betel nuts, birth control pills, bottled water, bracken, bread, breasts, brooms, bus stations, calcium channel blockers, cadmium, candles, captan, carbon black, carbon tetrachloride, careers for women, casual sex, car fumes, celery, charred foods, cooked foods, chewing gum, Chinese food, Chinese herbal supplements, chips, chloramphenicol, chlordane, chlorinated camphene, chlorinated water, chlorodiphenyl, chloroform, cholesterol, low cholesterol, chromium, coal tar, coffee, coke ovens, crackers, creosote, cyclamates, dairy products, deodorants, depleted uranium, depression, dichloryacetylene, DDT, dieldrin, diesel exhaust, diet soda, dimethyl sulphate, dinitrotouluene, dioxin, dioxane, epichlorhydrin, ethyle acrilate, ethylene, ethilene dibromide, ethnic beliefs, ethylene dichloride, Ex-Lax, fat, furries, futanari, fluoridation, flying, formaldehyde, free radicals, french fries, fruit, gasoline, genes, gingerbread, global warming, gluteraldehyde, granite, grilled meat, Gulf war, hair dyes, hamburgers, heliobacter pylori, hepatitis B virus, hexachlorbutadiene, hexachlorethane, high bone mass, hot tea, HPMA, HRT, hydrazine, hydrogen peroxide, incense, infertility, ironical memes, jewellery, Kepone, kissing, lack of exercise, laxatives, lead, left handedness, Lindane, Listerine, low fibre diet, magnetic fields, malonaldehyde, mammograms, manganese, marijuana, methyl bromide, Merchent343, methylene chloride, menopause, molecular nomenclature, microwave ovens, milk hormones, mixed spices, mobile phones, MTBE, nickel, night lighting, night shifts, nitrates, not breast feeding, not having a twin, nuclear power plants, Nutrasweet, obesity, oestrogen, olestra, olive oil, orange juice, oxygenated gasoline, oyster sauce, ozone, ozone depletion, passive smoking, PCBs, peanuts, pesticides, pet birds, plastic IV bags, polio vaccine, potato crisps (chips), power lines, proteins, Prozac, PVC, radio masts, radon, railway sleepers, red meat, Roundup, Ritsu, saccharin, salt, sausage, selenium, semiconductor plants, shellfish, sick buildings, soy sauce, stress, strontium, styrene, sulphuric acid, sun beds, sunlight, sunscreen, talc, tetrachloroethylene, testosterone, tight bras, toast, toasters, tobacco, tooth fillings, toothpaste (with fluoride or bleach), train stations, trichloroethylene, under-arm shaving, unvented stoves, uranium, UV radiation, Vatican radio masts, vegetables, vinyl bromide, vinyl chloride, vinyl fluoride, vinyl toys, vitamins, vitreous fibres, wallpaper, weedkiller (2-4 D), welding fumes, well water, weight gain, winter, wood dust, work, x-rays, yanderedev, yandere simulator, 4 am threads, 4chan, Holla Forums.

Jews
It's funny to watch
Ritsus
Every fucking day for 10 months now faggot
Fuck this gay shit where Niggers and Pajeets get jobs willy nilly and I'm stuck at home eating tendies

I'm saying he has a lust in his loins for dick and doesn't want to accept that he has that lust.

If you want help finding a job, let's talk one on one and I'll give you all the advice I have gotten. I learned mostly from a friend who works for hiring at a fortune 500 company.

Send me an email, seriously, I'll help you. This goes for anyone in the thread.

[email protected]/* */

The Torah is the OT and why waste your fucking time with Koran? It's the ramblings of a mad man pedophile warlord. Every follower of Islam should be forced converted, and their children taught that their parents are the worst people on the earth (which arguably, they are) so any seeds of secret worship is rooted out within 1 or 2 generations.

I was never turned down because I never asked fam. Do you know about bug chasing? Faggots are disgusting and I have no tolerance for them. Jesus still loves you even if you hate him.

I'm almost certain we talk about something constructive, I must just never be around.

#notallgays
They're living the life they want to live, why are you shitting on them so hard?

A-are you serious?

I forgot the Talmud is where all the shit is, and I guess with the Koran if I read it I can use it as ammo for when I become a politician

If you hate gays as much as you say, you'd be glad that they're dying. Sicko, it's the current year.

I don't hate them, I love them, but I don't tolerate what they do, because then I would be tolerating sin.

To be fair I've just gone and hopefully will get advice from an agency and I don't really trust shit on the internet, no hard feelings but you know how it is

It's the current year. You need to be more inclusive to what others want to do with their bodies. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean that they should stop.

You're just shitposting huh?

Unless if they're Straight White Christian Males then that's bad goy

staffing agencies are shit, but good luck fam. Maybe I'll try and write some generic advice and put it in the thread tommorow for all the cucks without a job in 4am general

I'll have you know that I run a successful Tumblr blog and subreddit where I'm cataloging this entire conversation for you to be doxxed and harassed you gamergate creepshow.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

because RIP AND TEAR
and BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD-GOD

Well I have 'tism so they should be a bit helpful because if I go through them the government subsidizes my wages for the employer for a few mo

I was just going to say Straight White Males but then I remembered Jews rape kids and get away with it and normalfags think they're white

There is literally nothing wrong with Jews. They are good people who take our best interests to heart.

I'm back but with no pizza, chips and a burrito though

no deal I'll keep on being a sinner

sounds like a trip

what's something which is constructive to you may not be to someone else, shit's at it's best when everything is being talked about

Jews are our greatest ally, I now have many burger thanks to them

But spider, you'll be the one tenderly loved.

They are amazing people. Holla Forums needs to be shut down because of all the anti-gay anti-minority filth they spew out.

What a weird combination

Holla Forums are the baddest of goys while Holla Forums is to be trusted

Holla Forums is the best board and they are right 100% of the time. I think more countries need to be like Sweden.

what's weird is having no cheese on me chips

With that attitude you wont. Bend over.

Sweden is ok but they're like not as good as Canada, did you hear about when that good fire killing that evil oil was going on that the great Justin Trudueau denied the racists of Russia and America's calls to help, probably because of the oil, nothing to do with a concept of wanting to help because that ain't a thing, so Justin got instead a group of poor disadvangeted south african who the whitey there probably bullied to beat out the fire using traditional African fire stick hitting
What a great Leader

Did anyone ever say you have shit taste I mean you're using my OC for fucks sakes you can't get worst taste than tahat

Don't be so hard to get spider~

If you put out the fire, it wins.

my tastes are supreme just like these memes

gotta keep the babes sweating there ducky

Why did you drop the one guy who posted himself in the thread so hard? He really liked you!

I'm going to bed, have Sam Hyde being extremely homophobic.

Sam Hyde is that monster that forced Wu out of her home.

I just wanted at the time to shag, he wanted a bf who would look after him

I was utterly straight up with him about it and didn't try to lead him on but he spreg'd out about stuff which he shouldn't have and pretty much fell in love for me with in a week of us talking

it made me feel so utterly like shit and even more so since the whole reason why I even went for that was because I was messed up due to me ex

You should have stuck with him though.

There once was a spider who wanted a Shag
Unfortunately for him he was a Hag
On top of that most miserably he was a fag

I would be worse off if I did

at least I escaped being had

But now you have nobody. And that's far worse. Try hooking back up with him, it'll make you happy.

I dunno, I have had nobody my entire life and I've lived so far

he's probably dead since he said he had afew invitations from some mudslimes

Weirdly when I shut and rubbed my eyes I say a multitude of Smug Electrodes

You have blood on your hands now wold. Why did you get him killed?

Let the smug into you.

Ok

Remember when this fucker was not actually officially named Smugleaf in US?

Biggest gaming tragedy, NA, ever

you've been raped by smug animu gurls and they've broken you to the point where you've utterly blacked it out

such is the fate of those who are unworthy of my seed

Become one with the smug.

I actually forget his actual name.

You mean you were unworthy of his seed?

Are you assembling/painting Models now

I'm still living somehow though

40k? I've afew unfinished that I can't be asked to complete due to not having anyone to play against but not doing it now

Because your suffering is what's powering the world.

What are they, and doesn't your store do regular shit
I'm finishing a Sanctum Imperis, it's shit but It'll be good to have something to use for Kill team against my bro, I also want to by Bullgryns

must be some kinda power saving mode going on then because I'm sure not suffering

Snivy as in he's a Snivelling Bitch

pls

He dindu muffin why you so mad?

Hitler this is what happens when we give Jews free reign, things like Wolfspider hapen

I'm so sorry for you.

But Jews are our greatest ally.

I'm making a meme

Sorry but trips don't lie even your irony can't deny that

They tried to make Milhouse a meme, and it just made everyone doing it look like a flaming faggot.

just kill me now

I'm tireds

It's ok to be jealous of them.

Spider please. Do yourself a favor.

There were memes forced harder than that Like Oathbreaker but what if Me saying it's a meme is a meta meme
Kill me

You're a meme. :^)

drink then sleeps for me

night folks

So are we ever going to get to 2 million on 8/v/ or will it die by then

20 million I meant

By then it'll probably end up like virtually every other imageboard where there's so little people using it that it wont matter.

nope

kej

I'm getting close to halfway of my 4 am posting record

Probably but I want to get the [CURRENT YEAR]x2 get

It gets easier the longer you stay up, just don't stay up for longer than three days. Past three days the shadows come alive and they will keep you awake and then you jump off a building

I've had over double that on /4am/, it doesn't matter.

112 actually, and on Australian internet which is shit

I've never stayed up more than 20 hours

wew lad
e
w
l
a
d

I'll get Pauline Hanson to pour Gravy on Wolfspiders chips
I'll fucking do it and ruin his day

How cute.

Shit taste