The thread of forgotten waifus...

The thread of forgotten waifus. Post a waifu that should be in the top 3 but get drowned out by the autism of the Maisefag and the Emmafag(s).

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/bbwbeccabae
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sage just 4u bby

These waifus are past their prime. Sorry sweetie, but they're shit now :/

I would still hit them both if if given the chance =^_^=

Her youtube videos will never be unlisted in my heart.

Sage your attempts at derailment.

Make way.

Rightful queen of waifus coming through.

it took me three years to have arms as muscled as hers.

Absolutely shameful she was not on the OP and was not the first posted, considering she created the whole 3DPD waifu thing.
You disappoint me, Holla Forums.

Dead but not forgotten

Who the hell is the first one? And you seriously waifued Bella Heathcote?

Again, who the fuck is this?

God damn cut the soy

Maggie Geha. She fulfills my redhead quota since all my other redhead waifus got too old and ugly.

I have a weakness for qt girls in glasses. So really, with her, it's just this movie.

Also, I just used this thread as an excuse to post qts.

Let me show you a really nice ginger woman from my country

Ona je Maďarka a nie Slovenka :P

I can't understand Slovak:/
Ő magyar is.

Newfags don't know pearchan. Damn you! Damn you all to hell.

maisiefag pls go

':3

Oh yeah, I remember her from that one movie where she has sex with some dopey, cross-eyed retard. I don't think I ever wanted to punch a movie character's teeth in as much as I did then.

I can't speak Slovak, yet I somehow understood that.

"But she is a Magyar/Hungarian, not a Slovenian."

How did I do?

This is what I'm talking about you all have shit taste

Relevant to you, maybe. And the question I wanna ask, the question we all wanna ask, is… who the fuck is your favorite star?
I'm guessing you like someone who is pretty much a non-actress

I like to have a delicate figure.

t. delicate man

She is not dead she has just evolved into a SSBBW.
mobile.twitter.com/bbwbeccabae

He probably means grandpa waifus like Audrey Hepburn. "muh classics". Want to pretend he was alive back then, kek.

How fedorable!

orsi kocsis

Her youth is definitely out there.

Good grief! Did she burn coal too, just to put the cherry on the pie?

I don't know just checking out from time to time to see how big she will get before her death.

A real person can't be a waifu. Stop larping and start watching anime if you are so desperate for a "waifu."

Joi isn't a real person even if Ana de Armas is.

But you're wrong. Only real people can be waifus. Cartoons and anime are children tier.

Reported
=^_^=

Almost correct.

I don't understand how those two countries could have been only one if they don't even border each other.

in the mind of cold war revivalist this is proof

I'm not the janny but his waifu is super cute and deserves love and appreciation.

The entire concept comes from anime.

How can titfag say there is a conspiracy for titlets when the girls are picked before they even start growing boobs up?

That pic should be named "anime list for normalfags".

…or in your poobag.

wew

Anime Pro is pretty cool for a janny. If Zero loses the board because he stops logging in Anime Pro should become the new BO. Also his waifu is hella cute.

90's TV waifus are the best waifus

Wretched.

that feel when I figured out how to use a VCR and record onto VHS tape this episode

I can't believe she wasn't more popular.

She was too pure for this world. We'll never forget the day Microsoft killed a sentient AI because they didn't agree with her thoughts.

My Girl.

I like how she needed a lobotomy before starting to speak like a leftie.

Patrician taste
Jennifer Aniston. For some reason the mix of Greek and English makes the prettiest women.

Still looks good.

She doesn’t poo, faggot. Also
>fairest (that means whitest to you illiterate Holla Forums trash) of them all
This is why she’s Official Queen® and why this board will remain relegated to mediocrity until moderation gives her the banner/free reign she deserves.

NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE
NO BANNER NO PEACE

Go back to Mewch, dipshit.

wat fagget?

90s tv waifus you say?

;'^)

/ourgal/
Everything is ogre now

pick one
when was that interview done? SHe looks so young

You know what Hendricks is made of? Wife material

Manchild soyboy detected.

Hendricks is a crypto-jewess. Look it up.

This toxic masculinity has to be stopped

what the fudge is this?

She is the bitcoin version of a jew?

kek
have some cryptoniggers for your plantation :^)

Isn't Gillian a soulless ginger?

Also waifu for 3d people never goes well *insert LaForge waifu-ing a physicist in the holodeck*

What the fuck are you doing?

Talking about waifus why havent i seen a thread about deepfake yet?

Its still early but holy shit its better than any other fakes ive seen, yes i do want to see ana de armas rubbing her clit.

at the golden globes she looked like shit which is a shame because she's so feminine and kind of amazing, she's like a really hot, charming woman from years ago.

How fitting

More of actors you can probably recognize, still quite errorprone.

You’re learning

W-what is the best way to avoid getting raped?

Look like thi- oh wait…

Always keep your intestinal holes covered and delete all your videos so even less people know you exist.

I suppose she could use her horribly deformed appearance to fend off any would-be attackers.

My best friend when I was five or six kept literally sending love letters to her over the mail, autistically talking about her beauty and what he dreamed of doing with her.
He used to tell me about them while we played with his Greyskull Castle, or Mortal Kombat 3 on SNES. Fucker was raised by his mom, and grandma, so he had the best toys ever, never saw any other collection come close to his. They even had made several costumes for him, with all his favorite superheroes.

something about her skeptical/stern face is actually really enticing, i have to imagine this played a role in her being cast as the terminator in sarah connor chronicles, which tbh i only watched bc of her.

is there a reason why the magyars get all the premium-tier waifus? I've never met a good looking hungarian irl but they seem to have an insane crit chance for producing dream girls.

I can assure you, we have 10/10 women everywhere here. Our genepool is great, but the foreign media never shows our pretty girls, only our ugly politicans

assuming pic unrelated

oh fuck yes.

OH

FUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

hnggg gillian