Neptunia Thread

Cannon Fodder Edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEPTUNA NEWS

MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall, applications for beta now open CLOSED

SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita October 18th (NA) & 21th (EU)

Modding projects for Vita games (including Neptunia) now a possibility due to Henkaku

IFI have merchandise in their store, including a limited edition TOP NEP hat

LOCAL NEWS

RE;BIRTH 3 RETRANSLATION ON VITA IS HAPPENING, THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Also above ^ looking for a dump for Re;Birth 2 on Vita to port that over too.

The Holla Forums Neptunia Thread recently celebrated its second anniversary with a Nep anime viewing.

CONTENT

Current version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Current version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w

MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Monthly Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS

Start with Re;Birth 1. Then play Re;Birth 2, Re;Birth 3 and V-II. Make sure you play Re;Birth 2 and 3 with our Re;Translations.

Translation Statuses are:

HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.

Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.

Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).

Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still need to translate DLC content.

Pre-Rebirth spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Post-Rebirth spin-offs: Varying translation quality, but this time from mediocre to OK.

Ask around, there's bound to be a share thread or some spoon-equipped user wandering around Holla Forums who will feed you.

Ask in the thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/772970256587337728
disneystore.com/disney-tsum-tsum/mn/1024503/
github.com/u3shit/neptools/releases
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

I want to find Alicegear & go down the rabbit hole with her that may or may not lead to Gamindustri or Wonderland.

Still no news on IF or Compile attending this year and they're still silent on the upcoming pseudo-MMO Nep game regarding customization, SI protag, and other things…

Underling is underrated girl

Apparently new information is coming soon, so stated their Twitter recently.

thanks doc

Be nice if she got a little more screen time.

Not seeing it…

OH GOD THOSE "THINGS" ARE BACK

twitter.com/IdeaFactoryWeb/status/772970256587337728

I hate RPGs but I want to play the games because the grils r cute
what do

Are those supposed to be Nephamsters or something? And why do they look so cheaply made? They look like some highschool weeaboo girl's bootleg plush toy. I thought Jap toys were typically top-notch in quality.

Try the games out anyway

Like I'm not down to the idea to nep plushies but why?

Watch the anime and see if you can stand it alI guess. That or just watch a walkthrough

Nice. I cant wait to patch 3

They're a parody.

disneystore.com/disney-tsum-tsum/mn/1024503/

Even the name is a gag.

They're all right production-wise, also they're technically a cooperative effort between IFI and their Japanese branch. Tag says MADE IN CHINA but a bunch of shit is.

Well, you know what they say about making exceptions

Aha. Been slacking off too much Moon

I guess they are Nephamsters.

No idea, would've been better if they sold Plutia's dolls, something that would print money.

I don't know, I wished the same thing with most of their LEs. Should just stick to dakimakuras, no way to fuck that up if they let Tsunako go all out.

Speaking of the white rabbit…

And I want to spar, adventure and cuddle for excessive durations with Noire.

Reposting this webm from last thread. I'll make and post the 10MB webms for the other three CPU's in this thread as well.

And if anyone replied to the post in the previous thread with some kind of request or question, I completely missed it because last thread is gone now and I was asleep. But I am taking requests for webms like this of any kind of attack or scene in the game

And I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And cuddle, hold hands and share coffee with her.

Even though these are scary things, Gear enjoys them so I won't complain.

I'd get a Top Nep hat

I'm thinking more about making my own Nep-related shirts, thanks to a shop near my home printing custom shirts.

Something simple though, like colored shirts (a purple one, a black one, a white one and a green one) with the logo of every nation printed on it, plus a light blue one with pic related on the back.

I think they're supposed to be based on these things with the flat bellies and the little legs, but they just look horrifying in 3D.

It's the reverse, those wallpapers are inspired by the Nepu Nepus, which are in turn based off of Tsum Tsums.

That'd be pretty neat. I'd wear a Planeptune one

That's easy to do

That describes a lot of her hobbies doesn't it?

It does. But I'm fine with her mecha making if I get the chance to have a Nepgeardam variant for myself.

ouch
Anyways, yeah, I'd love a nep shirt or an iffy one if possible especially since I don't want to find out how much Idea Factory charge for shipping to the Emerald Isle

When the time comes, I will go to Gameindustri where I will become the person who will one day marry Vert.

Teach me your ways Nowanon

I want to go adventuring with Magegear in 4GO. I want to maximize our relationship level and end up getting CGs of her and I doing romantic things.

So is this saying that the Candidates will have an important role in 4GO?

Oh wait, I think it's just saying that this time, they'll be releasing a lot more information on the Candidates. Not that they'll play a big role in the story.

The hobbies our Neps have are certainly scary, we must keep them in check.

You just need a CPU capable of recording 60fps. Not much is required as long as you use x264's ultrafast preset, I use an i5 4670k and it's far beyond enough.
Then you need something to store the recording on, it needs to be fast because you're working with really high bitrates. A small ramdisk of like 1GB is what I use.
For V-II you also need to have it installed on an SSD for smoothest combat, this is because V-II has some kind of issue with loading things which you probably noticed.

Then you just need to encode your recording into an 8MB (10MB?) webm. I use the settings of that webm on how to make webms for 8ch, which I already posted last time. Takes like 15 min per webm.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with building robots that take over the world. Humans suck anyway. Not like any of them would fight for freedom in case robots did take over. There are no heroes in man.

I was talking about Gamindustri though.

Now I see the problem, I do not have the hardware, as in no SSDs or any harddisk with fast writing speeds. I posted my other problem in the last thread which I'm guessing you didn't see where I complained how I followed that webm to a T but still got file sizes stupidly large and/or abysmal quality along with waiting about 2 hours for encoding.

On one hand I'm glad I wasn't retarded and somehow fucked up royally but on the other hand being a poorfag bites my ass yet again.

Oh, right. Well, I guess the Makers need to be protected. Everyone else was just sitting around waiting for the end to come in Mk2/RB2 though. So outside of the Makers, there are no heroes in man in Gamindustri.

Tsk tsk, time for your punishment.

That's weird, encoding doesn't require a fast HDD or anything. Did you use the bitrate calculator to figure out the right bitrate to get 8MB?

>You are allowed to have one and only one nep of your choice to wander with you through a post-Conquest wasteland
>including neps and versions of neps from different dimension

well neptune was killed so i guess i wander this land alone

Nowaru, of course. Because I'd love to be with her, and I'm confident that we can make the best out of that situation

Second choice is IF I think. She has some experience and something about her just feels right and reliable.

Post-Conquestgear. And I'll help her rebuild Gamindustri.

Makes me want to draw Nepumarus.

I used it often and even still it wasn't accurate. For instance that Five Greed Jutsu scene I had to use the calculator to put the file size to 4.5MB so it didn't jump over 8MB after encoding.

Did you use the "How to encode WebMs" guide?

If you mean the webm that was posted here two threads ago, yes. Though I no longer have it or the original recorded files saved because Nowanon pretty much saved the day.

There's some potential, I suppose.

Nepgear, but I'm gonna roll evens/odds again to determine if she comes with me or I have to look for her

Evens: Nepgear is my partner
Odds: I have to find Nepgear

Lets go

Fake gamer boys.

Well, this is gonna be fun.

I don't know what the problem is then. It should be fine if you use those settings. If you use a 2-pass variable bitrate with the maximum bitrate the same as the normal bitrate (don't forget the audio bitrate, I use Opus 192kbps, less for the longer videos) then it should just work.

That's not what I meant

rude

Poor thing who needs to be reassured on his own gaming preferences by shitting on others.

I pity you.

Wait, I still have one of my original recordings, please post the webm again and maybe we can find out how I'm fucking this up.
and thanks for your timeand not bullying me

No problem. What you said should not be possible if you use the correct settings, so double check everything.

Welp here we go again…

Did you set quality to good instead of best or realtime? Audio set to constant bitrate? Are you converting the resolution too or do you keep it the same as the source? I just record in 720p so I don't have to convert it.

And set CPU priority to below normal so it doesn't lag your entire computer. It will take roughly the same time, but what you're doing on the PC will be calculated before anything the program requests so you don't lag.

Yeah Its set to good, and audio is constant. I actually couldn't change the resolution so its stuck to the original, in this case 640x360.

Oh fuck me I cancelled to see if what I said was true and it turns out I had it set to real time still, switched the quality to good instead now it'll take 3 minutes instead.

Heres team Gear!

Good news, I got a webm thats not 100% shit.
Bad news, Just over the limit by a few bytes.
Fug.
Well here's to take two.

upload to mixtape then

Yeah, it will usually be a bit larger than the bitrate calculator estimate.

A dream came true.

Maybe you could knock down the audio bitrate a little. The Opus codec is pretty good at maintaining quality over lower bitrates.

This should do it

Did the size limit get raised recently?

It did, to 10.4MB

Remember to not feed Nep expired pudding.

Much better, but use something like lanczos next time for your downscaling filter.

10MB based on my tests.

noted and I have this pic.

It may say that, but it wouldn't let me upload a 10MB webm.

I see, its a shame then. Oh well at least its better than the 8MB limit still.

Was it under that amount of bytes?

Does anyone know Uzume's bust size?

Post the most electrified journalist in Gamindustri.

You got it.

Oh now I see, it says 10.0MB size but the detailed description says it is 10,492,603 bytes. I don't know how that makes sense but I guess I'll look at the detailed number.

i dont want nep to be a motorcycle

I'd still fuck her if she was a motorcycle.

Don't open the image unless you want to see a man with his dick in a Range Rover's exhaust pipe

Why would someone do this?
Why would someone post this?

It actually happened.

I knew it was oh so exploitable when I've seen it in manga.

Nepgear and I will hold back the night.

If ya dress up like a sexy pretty lady, the car will be willin' to experiment with ya, dummy. It's the best and easiest way to check your fluid levels.

i would have to but i dont want to have to

So it turns out it's Uzume's birthday today, american birthday
Happy birthday Uzume! May you stay in nep for years!

come play mlord

Happy birthday Cutezume!

I just did this to see if I could do a decent quality webm at 720p. Looks good minus the game lag but its not a big deal. I feel like I can truly deliver Nep vids now. Thanks Nowanon. You be a true gentlemen.

I know it came out in Japan first, but was she developed in Japan or America?

Another 2.4MB to play with means 3m @ 720p with largely acceptable quality for animated sources. Probably would look better still with the latest version of XMedia but that seems to be crash-prone.

Any time. We could always use more Nep content.

Although sticking to the VN parts would be a better idea if your gameplay is lagging.

Got the original version of it?

Yeah thats true but I don't know any VN segments or events that anyone wants or I can easily get to. I'd imagine that will change when Blanc's game hits steam.

Original version of what?

The image that had multiple Neptunes.

Remember, the C in Vitamin C stands for

C U T E

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UZUME

Aha.

Umm…I deleted them. I could revise it though since it doesn't take long to do.

You could make edits of your own if you wanted to!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY UZUME!

I really wish their eyes actually moved in the VN-like cutscenes. If the mobile game can do it, so can this.

Well the mobile game uses a different engine for the dynamic animations on top of actually having dynamic animations. On that note Hyperdevotion Noire uses a different engine for the VN scenes which is why the animations and poses happen seamlessly and don't have that half second pause to switch sprites. This is possibly the best thing to happen to HDNoire.

Even though I have no idea who goes next to fight, I really like this minimal HUD.

Mobile game uses Live2D as says. I was a little surprised when V-II didn't make use of it but it does require quite a bit of extra effort.

I could get behind it if the only removed graphic was the big menu for the button commands, but all the quick visual aids being thrown out is kind of eh.

I forgot to mention that enemy health can't also be seen, but yeah.

Heh.

So I got a dump for re;birth 2. Next OP should have that line removed. Work on it won't start until the R;B3 port is done.

Am I missing something here? If Uzume was a previous CPU of Hyperdimension's Planeptune, why is she found in a completely different dimension?

play the game.

the heartdimension is simply her own creation after she sealed herself so that she could merge it with the hyperdimension. the zerodimension is not actually a dimension, it's an illusionary product of heartdimension so that it'd overwrite hyperdimension with a destroyed version of it.

Cute girls wearing hypercute clothing and getting flustered is the stuff dreams are made of.
I don't even play Neptunia.

You've finished V-II right? If you did you'd know.

Oh god, mixing Nep with other styles is a big mistake.

Come to think of it, this makes me think on what a clusterfuck the whole situation was. I mean her real body is in Hyperdimension on Planeptune, but her sealed self was (probably) in the void before she created her own dimension (is dimension creation that easy? Sheesh), then it's discovered that her dimension is REALLY far apart from the dimension where her actual body is for an inexplicable reason. Then on top of that you have another mind boggling situation with Zerodimension. It could probably be explained away why everything was so, but then again this is Neptunia, plot is the last thing on the devs mind.

Sounds like another retcon is coming soon

==GET BACK TO WORK==

OH GOD HISTY JESUS NEPPIN' CHRIST

HOW HORRIFYING

What the fuck? No, this is totally wrong.

The Heart dimension is the dimension that Uzume was originally sealed in, and the Zero dimension is just a small portion of the heart dimension, just like how planeptune is a small part of the hyperdimension. She didn't create either of those things, they were created for her when she was sealed.

Literally what? Her real body is entirely within the Heart dimension, and there's no part of her that has ever been in the void.

Literally what the fuck are you people smoking?

No you fucking retard, did you miss the dialog where they fucking say that Heartdimension is literally her body? Why do you think destroying that large share crystal would kill Uzume and Kurome? Why do you think Uzume said that her and Kurome were just ghosts after destroying that crystal? Both Kurome and Uzume you meet in the game might as well be ghosts that can touch you. The only time you see Uzume's body is at the end of the game when you revive her.

sounds like someone needs to play the game. kurome literally infodumps the entire thing on you as part of the plot. heartdimension is a dream uzume's sealed body is having, and her powers caused it to be able to become its own dimension. zerodimension is indeed a small portion of the heartdimension, as that's what i said. it's more of a front than anything though.

she did create them, she says so herself.

And just to add, her real body was still on Planeptune because it was sealed in the damn console. It's just that her body housed a dimension for some damn reason. The whole plot is just damn strange as fuck.

Ghost blowjob?!

>Nowa is his companion in a post Conquest world
I think I have some bad news for you.

Clearly Compa, we could start a life in the wilds with each other. I would do my best to fend off the tide of monsters that Gear is not dealing with and to save Compa's smile from the hard times

**The part I'm talking about is this

Which is wrong because that's not why she created the heart dimension for, it just exists as a result of her being sealed away with a fuck ton of shares and her own unique powers.

And this

Which is completely wrong, because that's not why she created the zero dimension for. In fact the creation of the zero dimension wasn't originally part of Kurome's plans at all, and it's existence is what's keeping her tied to the heart dimension in the first place.**

**The console doesn't contain her body, it is the seal on her dimension, and a pathway to visit her dimension. Her body isn't sealed within console for the same reason that locking someone in a room doesn't make them sealed within the door.

kurome's initial plan was to destroy the boundaries of it using the dark CPUs and go to hyperdimension that way, yes. however this shifted into a plot to merge it with hyperdimension.

god damn collage is intervening with my daily shitposting nep posting

I need cute neps and makers as well this time

Jesus christ Histy, at least let me have a drink before I start up again.

Except her dimension is her damn body. So a seal on her dimension is the same as saying it's a seal on her body. Read and listen again to everything Uzume and Kurome explain to you in the final parts of the game.

Reimu Histy is cute.

Except that her body is the fucking dimension, the console is just a pathway. The dimension isn't physically within the console.

You are basically saying that if a road leads to a city, and you seal the road, the city is now contained within the road and is sealed within it.

The console is not a fucking pathway, her body is literally within that box either as some kind of energy or in a pocket dimension, it really doesn't matter how she is in there, only that she is. Where do you think she fucking was before she made the Heart Dimension?

After a while she made Heart Dimension within her body, which apparently was quite apart from Hyper Dimension even though it was within her body which was within a console which was in Hyper Dimension.

Activating the console as Neptune did in the beginning only opens a portal to inside her body which was a dimension by then, only by collection all the pieces of the console could Uzume be released instead of just traveling inside her. The reason why Kurome could not just travel from Zero Dimension to Hyper Dimension through that hole is because she was a ghost (same for Uzume), why do you think in the G Arc she couldn't even physically do anything and had to resort to mental manipulation?

If the console was only a gateway to her dimension then that hole that was opened in the final arc would already have been enough to release Kurome. In fact just manifesting in the Hyper route was taking a fuckton of negative energy for a ghost like her, which was why she wanted the damn console to release herself.

No it fucking isn't, she couldn't physically move into the hyperdimension during the G arc and had to mentally project herself into it is because the two dimensions weren't linked back then, the hole only opened at the end of the G arc, remember?

The reason she couldn't just go through the hole into the hyperdimension is because she's still tied to the fuckhuge share crystal in the middle of the heart dimension, which is, you know, is the core of the Heart dimension and can't be moved. That's why she's so focused on trying to merge the dimensions instead of just opening a portal and invading.

kurome a cute too

Anyway, what's new on the Neptunia front? Last I heard, Chaos Neps were canon and there was a card game?

That story isn't too surprising to be honest.

Anyway, updates are in the OP, but basically Sega Hard Girls is out in a little bit for Vita, Blanc's game is in beta testing for PC right now, there's that Nep card game coming out in Japan and there's still no news on 4GO.

Locally, some anons are about to get our Rebirth 2 and 3 Retranslation projects on Vita. Someone posted pics of the RB3 patch running on their system.

Yes Card Games and motorcycles Neptunia

how lewd we talking

Yeah, are we talking holding hands-tier or Neptune and Vert are locked in a small room after having a high dose of Spanish fly-tier?

Pic related.

Cool. Any word on when those games are actually coming to GoG, or did I really screw up in backing that horse?

So it's sort of in-between cheesecake.

Haven't heard anything about GoG regarding Rebirth. I'd assume if they release there it'll be soon, it was a full year, year and a half before RB1 came there. RB2 would be due soon in that case. I don't think the latest game, Neptunia VII, is going to be there anytime soon though.

Oh, I forgot to mention, Re;Birth 1 (on Steam at least) received an update that will allow for someone to play with full Japanese text. So they could potentially receive an update in the form of a Japanese script release.

I know this isn't the right thread to ask but…

Has there been an Holla Forums drawthread?

In the past I think there has been. Not sure about right now.

Wonder how much I'll be able to fuck around with the Sega Hard Girls game and Blanc's game. Being able to use them for VII would be nice (Haven't figured out how to do custom text though)

Yeah, I requested some stuff there few times (non-Nep related though)

Seems natural to me.

oh man and when I tought finding a pic of plutia in a wedding dress was good enough

and why do neps always look incredibly pure wearing wedding dresses?

Ahh, you felt that in your soul too?

Well you see, thats because wedding dresses really don't make good lewd costumes.

Can't seem to find it.

I want to try requesting on this chan's Holla Forums drawthread because some fucker pissed me off.

Because it's you and your Nepfu's big day, user

Also an ID change

I actually kinda like the filter applied on the first pic.

What did you want drawn?

Oh and this too.

You still feel it?

Well its not made, but it was here week ago (I think, I know I had mine delivered)

Of course I do! My love for Neptune is eternal.

Well good, we can at least understand why wedding dresses look pure and causes a feel in the soul.

Well you can't go wrong with Van Gogh.

Sadly Da Vinci and Salvador Dali don't work quite as well (I'm curious to see how the nations look under Van Gogh, might be cool)

What the fuck is that 2nd one

The third image is pretty neat

Nep, Plutia and Noire in the bath.

well maybe?
I guess the idea to marry plutia and have a very enjoyable honeymoon and then make love while holding hands in the misionary postion and finally whisper to her ear that I'll take responsability and a sure her that we would raise our future children together while I hold her tenderly

Its the bath CG from Victory combined with Salvador Dali's painting (pic related 1)

Wish I could make Alice in Wonderland-like illustrations of Alicegear

I wanted Purple Heart drawn in Rosetta's outfit and vise versa.

Lucky you.

I THINK i saw a drawthread 2 days ago, but memory's sketchy.

I don't know about being lucky, request seemed pretty simple.

I wish I was lucky visiting Nepgear in my dream though. Even with the addition of a dream journo and logging shit on there like no tomorrow, I can't find her.

Van Gogh doesn't work too good with the nations from Re;Birth 1 as they seem indistinguishable.

The pieces of floating land and terrain that you can make out along with the clouds and shining sun are pretty cool. Especially In Planeptune and Leanbox.

Now Victory's nation on the other hand…awww yeeeaaahhh

Guess thats art! I might not be able to distinguish but others might.

Lowee looks cool as hell. The distinguishable Japanese architecture along with lighting is really fucking neat, and the colors of the leaves almost make it look like autumn.
Leanbox is neat, especially the third image. The lighting is very nice and it the looks almost smooth with clean brushstrokes. And the second image has something neat going on with the bridge arch.
There's not much to say about Lastation, but the basilicom looks like cool dragon wings or some shit.
Planeptune looks cuhrayzee and the shining light looks neat. It kind of reminds of some sort of Ice fortress with the dark sky, colors and architect.

Then its also settled. Van Gogh best filter for environments (Maybe characters too)

Its amazing how technology has come pretty far these days in the darkest hours of [CURRENT YEAR] & with the guy himself being dead for 126 years.

Sucks that you gotta pay shekels for bigger sizes but hey, if one likes how it looks, it could be made as a nice poster!

Last set. Unfortunately, interiors don't work too good

Back from sleep.

It's fine as long as you don't shitpost. Any favorite ?

Because they are. nailed it nicely too.

She's tied to the huge share crystal because it's her fucking body. Go play the game you fucking retard.

why is nep so perfect

So this art that you're posting in the thread: Is this your own art or is it from a drawthread?

its from twitter, the same artist as the two Uzume pics I posted before while saying its her birthday(my id changed)

So is 8ch now honeypot?

Well, it seems a little weird after all that time spent with a light green, but I guess it'll be fine after some time.

I didn't even notice.

What bad news?

I've been using Tomorrow theme, so I didn't notice
fukken ID change, was >>10666397

I want to be caught pumping Nepgear full of vitamin D by our club members because we forgot to close the curtains.

It would scar her for life and she'd never be able to look her friends in the eye again. Why would you ever want to shame her publicly like that?

Only two people her are our friends. Who we already caught in the act ourselves and teased them about it. So all they'd for is tease us back.

Anyone got the sketches an user did of Driver Noire ?

I bet all of the testers are incompetent fuckwits again

This is the guy making a Vert doujin

Was about to post that. Guess I'll just post this instead.

Is my faith not strong enough? Has it been sucked out again?

Maybe in order to get in the betas, you have to pretend to be retarded.

No idea. I expected the pacman eyes to make her more one of those stereotypical anime-looking characters you see hipsters draw, would probably look better in black & white. (I have another custom eye idea after watching Coraline, may or may not work)

Don't give up. She'll appear in one of your dreams again. It happened last dream, and it felt really good. I needed it.

Thats what I wrote in the beginning of my journo.

Having a 4 day losing streak though really stinks…

Has the thought ever occurred to you that you never had faith at all? That you were just deluding yourself?

I rarely dream in my sleep, think it's because i daydream most of the time.

I dream of Neps fairly often recently but I haven't had a dream that is just me and Vert. I've had more dreams that focused on Neptune more than any other Nep. I feel like Neptune may be a unintentional natural cock blocker.

Either that, or she wants you.

That sounds like Neptune alright.

Don't give up user, I extremely rarely dream of Noire too. It's normal for most people, Gearposter is an aberrant in this regard with his constant Nepgear dreams

I'm jealous

[Do Not Want Intensifies]

She needs to stop and go Nep someone who wants to Nep her back.

Most unlucky for you, friend.

You might have a potential yandere Nepu on your hands.

Of course it stinks. But the longer the wait, the better the reward.

Trust me, actions you did during your sleep but on whom you have absolutely no control can be scary. Such as eating chocolate during your sleep while you're allergic or trying to go through the fourth story's window, both happened to me when I was young.

That being said, I wish for everyone to have more lucid dreams with your waifus. You all deserve it.

Vert is the only nep that's ever appeared in one of my dreams, but I don't even have a nepfu yet.

That is terrifying. Somehow I feel like I'd have a higher change of surviving a pissed of Iris Heart than yandere Neptune.

You lucky bastard. Vert is playing hard to get with me while Neptune chases me with the possibility of non-consensual sex followed by death by snu snu

I think the classic pacman eyes will work on just about any Nep (Gives me an itching to turn the whole game into black and white with old music playing)

It wouldn't be the first time.

I guess. Maybe I'm just too pessimist to have a Nepfu at all since faith is what they need for shares and a pessimist never has any.

I'm working on it

Let's be honest, a yan Neptune isn't that bad. Play games, eat pudding and pay attention to both of her forms. But, be sure not to chose the cutest female character when you play games together or you'll find the disk/cartridge destroyed the next day. I honestly can't say anything good about the nep in this image. All I can say is that her claws in her hdd form are sharp. That, and she doesn't want me looking at the Planeptune Candidate anymore.

What happens when you eat chocolate in a dream? Or did you mean you sleepwalk? Being prone to sleepwalking must be pretty scary

Now that you mention it, I wonder how common yandere qualities are in dream neps. Vert seemed rather controlling and intimidating in my dream, and was standing in a shadowy doorway. She also pretty much towered over me even though the neps are supposed to be much shorter than I am.

I hope at least some of these dream neps aren't as creepy as that.

Having lucid dreams more often is the good side of sleepwalking. And eating something you're allergic to while you're sleeping means you either wake up in front of the toilet between two vomitings or… Something and somewhere even less pleasant.

Good thing I'm prepared against that now.

Yup, the old pacman eyes works wonders!

it's pretty kawaii in it's odd way

More 1960s Neptunia.

Abnes looks like her feelings got hurt with the puppy eye look

Gives Rei a bit of an ayylamo quality there.

Anyone?

No idea if I have it or not.

I have this? Just got back to my condo so I couldn't post it earlier.

So continuing the subject of me possibly being stalked by yandere Nep in dreamland I just had a daydream…dream about getting headpats from the Nep girls as a guy and it was pretty nice up until Neptune tried to headpat me. She just pushed onto my back and did pic related as she sat on my face.
Thats not even the most disturbing part.
I actually FELT that.
I felt Neptune sitting on my face and all the detail of cameltoe and asscheek

I know it just sounds like I'm just making this shit up but if I could prove it I would.
I blame this shit on you guys. Had you never said anything about yandere Nep stalking me I would be safe and sound in dreamland but now I gotta bring a fucking 12-gauge to ward off non-consensual nepping

You guys suck.

It looks like you enjoyed your first nep-related lucid dream so I'd say it's a good thing.

We love you too.

Just sit back and enjoy the Nepping. You can't overpower a Nep. So even if you didn't like the Nep romantically, you should just resign yourself to your fate. I'm sure all the other Neps will understand.

Guess what's going to happen tonight? You better enter your dream armed.

Pardon for saying this, but, won't that make Vert a cuck?

Probably for the better

I think I want off this ride

You aren't helping.

This is gonna happen to me isn't it.

I'm as armed as a terrified user can get.
That is to say I'm probably screwed.
I can't bring weapons into dreamland.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU DID THIIIIIIS TOOOOOO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hear the words of wisdom of one who experimented many, many, many lucid dreams - You are the one in control. Should you feel such a contact again, it's your choice to act however you want and to bow the world and the neps to your will.

Just don't be too harsh, you don't want them to cry.

I have a feeling isolation is going to be a reoccurring them in my dreams, would explain why I can't find Nepgear (Or really any CPU or Candidate)

Fate here… My bad for introducing Yanderes in Neptunia. May a Yandere Nepgear, or Black Heart, kidnap me so I'll be away from all computers so I'll never infect a dimension with the yandere virus.

So in that dimension, you'll be snu snu'd by all the Neps until only one is remaining?

I guess I'll help shoulder that blame

Why apologize? Someone would've made the YanNeps show up sooner or later.

So, you're the source of the yandere neps…?

DIE, UNCLEAN ONE.

If I ever come across this power and I'm aware of it, I'll let you guys know. Until then I have to find something so shake this feeling of Nepass off my face.

Well I kinda agree with and also the fact that eventually yandere will infect everything, hell we already have a canon yandere in K-Sha.

The only control I have in dreams is myself, I can't seem to control any event unless I "personally" change something.

I want a Nep in my dreams.

Rei did nothing wrong.

Best CPU.

rei was responsible to take game industry to the same state we are today
think about it

Nepgear looks very cute with that ponytail

These exploitable really call for me to edit!

GOOD.

Is there something about this particular game that makes you so dedicated to it every day? I just don't understand.

I'd like to know this too, should I play this shit?

Yeah, there is something about these games. Neps. So we post about them here. These threads are pretty comfy.

You should, if you like cute girls doing cute things in a world that's a parody of our game industry with some very basic rpg combat and VN-like parts. You should not if you're looking for fantastic gameplay.

Hot damn! That Ponytail Gear is sexy as fuck!

You should try it if:
-You enjoy cute girls doing cute things
-Enjoy cute girls doing funny things
-Enjoy a decently long lasting game
-Enjoy grinding for mundane shit (costumes, max level, completion's sake)

The combat is pretty mediocre. It's mostly played for the characters. VII's combat and difficulty was quite a step up from the re;birth games and you won't miss anything storyline wise just playing it, besides a couple minor references.

It has a diverse cast of likable characters in an interesting setting. It's a one-of-a-kind series.
You gotta like cute girls to even consider these games.

I'd say that for the Re;Births, but not for VII.

That upcoming game better allow us to at least have different hair styles to choose from

Maybe have the ability to change color via changing hexes

I'd go as far as to say V-II battle system isn't so far removed that it's interesting. In fact I kinda find it more tedious than the re;birth games because everything got overly nerfed in favor of the combo traits. Plus disks are next to useless now, minus early/mid game because you need every advantage you can get.

Oh damn. That reminds me so much of this.

Maybe that was intentional?

What the fuck

Thats because thats what I used!

The games are fun, if not particularly groundbreaking gameplay-wise in at some point, and the characters/story/setting are enjoyable.

Maybe 20 years ago it wouldn't be anything special, but the series has succeeded at entertaining me, which most other non-free releases haven't managed to do for a very long time.

Sorry for being retarded, I only saw the "difficulty" part.

Well Noire is the part of the reason that Conquest ending happens

that was me i threw away the originals, I'll have to dig around and see if any pictures on my hardware exists

I found one of them

Which one do you try?

Is there no Nepsi Max

As much as I hate Pepsi and diet drinks, I would probably go with Diet Nepsi so I could see what delicious Nepgear nectar tastes like.

That stuff has been shelved for years like Crystal Nepsi

Really bummed out theres no costume for Nepgear like B (Keep the striped socks but have the uniform be shorter sleeved)

no Nepsi Cherry

Think I attempt to do another greentext story? Been trying to think of something to do to curb away being pessimist.

why

Lewd!

Edgy and low sugar content = Iris.

Cool gimmick but so sweet it gives you diabetus. Uzume.

Uh…Peashy has those read things on her head, so…

*red things

I'm trying to get the R;B2 retranslation working in Wine, anyone had any luck with this? I've pasted in the appropriate files but the title image remains the same.

Hmm. The dinput8.dll is used to automatically hook in modifications associated with Neptools. This works fine in Windows, however in Wine that might be more troublesome.

There's a full launcher binary that might work a bit better given your operating environment. Try using said launcher from the full Neptools distribution here:

github.com/u3shit/neptools/releases

does the parody world reflect the current contempt the industry has for us?

A major plot point of the recent game is journalists intentionally raising hell to ensure they have clickbait stories to sell ads on.

they didn't include gg did they?

It should be noted that the parody of our gaming industry is from the viewpoint of Japan and as such has many Japanese memes and themes.

No.

thank god

How good is the story in HDN compared to RB1? Comparitively how bad is the combat in comparison?

That worked, thanks user.

The story is largely similar to RB1 but has a lot of darker elements like the goddesses genuinely hating each other and wanting Neptune to die and Neptune murdering a guy in a cut scene.

There's also references to some religious war where heretics (people who were born in one nation but worshiped another nation's goddess) were violently exterminated, leaving the survivors to go underground and form the Guild. Because IF is in the Guild, she gets really nervous around Basilicom staff, and if I remember correctly the Leanbox Archbishop guy tries to manipulate Iffy because he knows she's a heretic from a different nation who loves Green Heart, so he offers her citizenship and protection in exchange for her help in murdering Neptune.

The combat system is completely different in HDN. As far as I can remember, you don't move or use special abilities from a menu, and instead you memorize button combos to activate everything i.e. you set square circle triangle circle to activate HDD or special moves. It's a pain in the ass when you first try to learn it and after that it becomes a brain-dead habit. Nothing good to say about the combat other than EVERYONE HAS GUNS.

what

Back from sleep.

It's a question of willpower.

What does happen if she repeats it twice ? Otherwise, nice art, as always. I'm hoping for him to do a cute Gear for once.

Gya, put down that banana, you're drunk.

Oh god, I laughed too much for my own good.

I suppose Nepsi Max would be Iris, and Nepsi Cherry would be Orange ? In that case, I'd go Diet.

Give it a try.

Yeah, the guy was called Jade and he was a Leanbox noble. I think he was secretly worshiping Blanc and got manipulated into trying to kill Neptune/conquer Leanbox by Arfoire posing as a White Heart emissary.

Neptune just Man of Steel's the guy in the middle of a cut scene. Right before she did that, I was convinced she was about to forgive him because he wasn't even that bad of a person.

If i remember right, Nep killed him because he creeped her out.

No one raised a fuss, not even NISA or Compa.

And Nep goes all like "oops" and sweeps the whole uh, "situation" under the rug.

The dinput8 method should work too, but you'll have to run winecfg, select Libraries tab, write dinput8 under New override for library, click Add, make sure it says (native, builtin). That way you don't have to mess around with the launcher.

I kinda want to see this, but I also kinda don't.

It's 6 in the morning here in burgerland and I can't go back to sleep after the nightmare I had. At least Uzume was there for a little bit.

Does that mean the dream was about her being killed and her body ended in pieces?

What happened user?

pacman eyes are the future of smug

No, Uzume is alive and well I'm happy to say.

It was very dark, foggy and raining really hard. I was on a road in the middle of nowhere it seemed like. I started walking, feeling the rain hit me really hard and wind blow. It seemed like I walked forever until I finally arrived at a town with no one it. I couldn't see much except when lightning struck. I can't really remember what I did at that time, but I remember there being shadowy figures standing there. They were holding weapons and they started yelling at me, but I couldn't understand what they were saying. They looked like those shadows from Alan Wake. I don't remember what happened after I saw them but I got up in the middle of the road, after collapsing I assume, and Uzume was there. It wasn't raining and the fog was gone when I was with her and she was in her CPU form. She said something, but I don't quite remember what she said. It was something along the lines of "She sent me to help you." I couldn't say anything back to her, but she put out her hand out as if wanting me to grab it, and the instant I did and felt her grip she disappeared and the rain and the fog came back. I had a gun my hand in my hand where grabbed her hand. A huge light came on and there were a bunch of fleshy creatures with big claws, I could see their tendons and internal organs, they looked kinda like the lickers from Resident Evil. This part is a bit hazy but I was shooting at them to keep them away. After that I was on the road again and I ended up in what seemed like a hotel room. I could still hear the rain hitting the window really hard and hearing that yelling I heard earlier outside the window. After a little while the yelling stopped and all I could hear was the rain. And the last thing I remember is falling asleep in the bed in that room.

I woke up breathing really hard, and I'm not quite sure what was going in that dream or what it suppose to mean. I haven't had a nightmare in years.

You will feel the exact opposite once you see this ingame

Your subconscious has bad taste user.

Because I'm a genius, I used Deepart to try to blend two neps together. Can you guess which ones?

I'm just using what Uzume gave me, user

Black Heart and Purple Heart I think.

But your subconscious created Uzume and the gun she gave you. Unless you were astral projecting to another dimension, of course.

Correct. This next example is some horror shit.

please give me best neps

fuck

Plutia?

If that was in a another dimension then that dimension is horrifying.

Chance Time!

Rolling for Neptune

let's go!

Autism at its finest…

It was arranged this way on purpose, wasn't it?

Wanna trade?

almost forgot to roll myself

I know. And I'm already fearing it.

Rolling for Gear, as usual.

While I would like some Black Sister, it doesn't feel right to just toss and trade the neps like that.

And reroll for lazy CPU. Gear for odds, Vert for evens.

And another roll to choose which one. 0 to 3 for Vert, 4 to 6 for Vert S, 7 to 9 for Project Vert

Nice chain of rolls, to say the least. I won't complain at the end result though.

I-I'm not jealous or anything…

Rolling

No, user. YOU are the bad taste.

Who will my nurse while I have this cold?

Chika a sexycute

Looks like some kind of evil void creature.

Your numbers seem to disagree with you.

Rollan

Jesus, it must hurt for this thing to live.

Rolling before bed

Poor thing.

God damn it.

Well…at least something happened both before and during the dream I think.

I joked about ghost blowjob above, well someone gave me one! It was either a ghost loli, /monster/'s Cheshire cat (You know the one), or Nepgear herself!

The dream however…disappointing.

You're dealing with forces outside of our sanity, user

I mean I love Alice in Wonderland and Alicegear but man, I don't think I ordered a Cheshire cat from /monster/! How do I explain this to Gear?!

You don't. You just run.

Speaking of Alice

you were invited to meme hell?
Shiiieeeeet avoid them and alps too

Aww, she still adorable.

But I read that in the monster girl books no matter how fast or far you run, they find your trail or scent and eventually catch up to you (And then you know what happens when you're face to face with her)

Well, its not any different from the real world so…yeah.

Least I have somewhere to go!

I'm not fimiliar with /monster/ so what the fuck is an alps?

I was implying that you run from Nepgear.

O-Oh…

I hope I didn't blow my remaining chances of Nepgear away.

Here.

This made me more upset than it should

The best solution to faggots known to man

Yep, that's the Neptune I got to know when I was first introduced to this series. How times have changed.

Oh I forgot to ask, can I have the source on that Noire picture? With source I mean the original image before it was made transparent. It seems perfect for a wallpaper I want to make.

So they are men who transform into girls to bang other men. They are better at this than actual women. I dunno, on one hand I'm not a faggot but on the other hand its a better alternative than trying to bang actual western women with their sjw landwhale diversity matters bullshit.
I guess I'm a faggot, where do I sign up?

Forgot to link you guys. Here's some appropriate OC.

(refined version)

2D itself in general is the better alternative than trying to take the biggest risk in going after 3D women with not just sjw shit, but generally anti-man crap.

Can someone explain whats arousing about having your finger get sucked by a girl? Never got it.

Don't worry, the creator of the profiles, a nip by the name of Kenkou Cross, has said that the profiles do contain a little over-exaggeration

I always wondered what situation caused you to get your thumb stick in Nepgear's mouth where she wouldn't let go of it.

You remember that guy who used to post "I wanna cum in Blanc" every thread? I think we know why he stopped now.

It's like girl sucking a dick but it's safe for work

Now I'm curious enough to find a doujin where a guy cums from his finger

Man it must suck being a female in this world and a human female at that. I'd imagine they have to be literal super sayians to keep their man and that would make them not human, just another super powered monster.

he always makes them little over-exaggeration but i'm fine with that since it's mamono and there isn't lotsa stuff so it can be interpret diffrent ways which is why i like them.
and many of them are hot as fug except cait sith and mermaids and egg yolk slime

So she's crying because she wants to have as much of your bodily fluids in her as possible but you're trying to pull out?

Yup.

Not to mention that as time progresses, they'll have to worry more about how good looking they are even though wrinkles are there.

Meanwhile, Grandpa Joe will still look awesome.

All the monsters must have some sort of NTR fetish. I mean, if all human males were kidnapped in large enough amounts, there wouldn't be any humans left, let alone large kingdoms of them. So monster girls probably don't kidnap males for the most part unless they already have human offspring. Since they brought more humans into the world, those men are allowed to be captured by monster girls.

/monster/ usually fiddles around with the monsters and kind of balances them, give the board a lurk sometime
AY PAPI

Well after all the sex he's getting he'd better. I'd be motivated to punch holes in stone walls with my bare hands myself if I had amazing 12 hour magical filled sex sessions daily.

Seems interesting enough to warrant a lurk.

I usually do.

Oh he will. Gramps can look like a monk or a wise sage even if he ain't the best lookin.

Imply any further and I will have to take drastic measures and I will take drastic measures

Netori also has to be a thing, even though its just the same really, given that even "married" males are still targeted by other monster girls.

But this has nothing to do with Nep.
Unless Neps are also monster girls.

Soon…

What has science done…

A cute mermaid.

Got some more Nepsi made!

Outside that, it's fine.

Nice!

I drink Pepsi Max religiously

The more I think about a yandere dimension, the more hellish it can be. It can be as simple as only females in cities and the men chained up at home to protect them from the outside world. Or it can be a huge blood bath if two yanderes love the same guy as most yanderes never share.
Hell, I joked about the scenario of "What would happen if an user was sent into that dimension in the same room all the Goddesses were in." My thought was a contest where the goddesses would create a huge dome, with different environments, and give the poor user an hour to hide within the dome before all the contenders start a huge manhunt. The contestants can range from the Guild members, the Makers, the antagonist, and the Goddesses themselves. And the icing on the cake, someone outside the dimension commentating on the action live because why not. The winner is the first one to fully screw the poor user.

Let's do this!

Here ya go

Enjoy the edge!

I love posting these whenever I get the chance*

Oh right, lets do this.

Yippee.

I think it'd be fun despite their super strength and liability to break me by accident during their squabbles.

I'm not so comfortable talking about Yan neps anymore after Yandere Neptune practically shoved her ass onto my face during a daydream. I cannot stress just how surreal it was to actually feel the lifelike level of detail from that, panties and whats underneath them too. I was actually convinced for a brief second that Neptune was actually facesitting on me.

FFS, I just want Vert. I just wanna hold hands and play games while we trashtalk late into the night. What the fuck dos Neptune want with me? She needs to go Nep someone who actually wants to Nep with her.

Impressive, very nice
I wonder if those trips will cause her to turn to some other user

pls not me, I'm still looking for Gear while at the same time being alert for that Cheshire Cat (One of those 3 suspects)

I highly doubt it. Neptune has been trolling me in a lot of my Nep dreams before this little incident happened. She's also responsible for being the event that triggers me being aware I'm dreaming and waking up in a lot of them too. If meme magic is real then she has had me in her crosshairs for a while now, preventing me from ever dreaming about Vert and I feel like Vert is unaware I'm trying to reach her. At least in my dreams. Neptune, to me in dreamland, is a cock blocking yandere with no self control, reason, and respect.

I hope Vert turns up for you eventually, but it might be a case of the nep choosing the user rather than the other way around.

She wants your attention. Give her the D-drive until she leaves you.

I don't even like loli. I never saw Neptune in any light or revelation, I have no feelings for her as a Nepfu and everything I feel about her I can put into words.

Vert on the other hand triggers something within me that screams, "This is the one!" Nevermind the fact I'm an /ara/fag, Vert just has this aura of comfy and I wanna hug her and do sweet and passionate things like play games and talk about upcoming releases. Yeah she has her faults, being a fujoshi, but that means I can also be a yurifag in front of her and not weird her out. This is how i know that Vert and I will make a true pair of lovers.

Neptune is just.. I dunno.. There. I mean she is acting like a true whore and while I have no problem with horny woman, I do find it uncool when they decide its alright to be unfaithful for a one night stand. This is why I will never do what suggests. Not willingly. If it ever comes to that Neptune may have my body but she'll never have my soul.

If you do see Neptune again, why not ask her "Why me?" or some variation of the question?

Well if I'm aware and don't immediately wake up I'd ask her. As things currently stand things get really weird once I become aware that I'm dreaming and I still might not get a chance to ask her.

Well shit.

Where is that second image from?

Anthology 2.

Anthology 1 has wet dream Histy and the autistic Nepgear underwear incident.

This one has shitty Neptune Holmes and chill Noire.

Is it translated? I might be able to read it even if it isn't but would be easier if it already is.

Bits and pieces. I'd say about 50% of each of them are translated. Also there are easy to find scans of Anthology 1 but scans of Anthology 2 seem to have disappeared.

Anthology 1 has some good ones that still need some work, like fat pornographer Neptune, Nep vs Vert and an underwater game of Smash Bros.

Plus some 4koma.

And also this DeviantArt tier thing with Blanc.

Would you guys smoke with Pururut?

I don't smoke, it's shit.

Honestly, I don't smoke because I'd rather waste my money on video games and weebshit.

Same. It's also bad for your lungs, if you really want to trip or get high then eating is a way better and more fun solution.

Buying video games is not wasting money. You're buying art.
Buying drugs on the other hand is basically saying, here's $30 a day everyday for the rest of my life. Now help me kill myself slowly over the next 20 years.

Why Plutia? She's already in a permanent state of highness. Why would you want to make her even more retarded?

Let me fix this

I did not stop to think of the consequences when I made those images. Plutia on weed would have an unsatiable hunger and would probably never get off the bed, making her even more useless than Neptune.

Blanc, May I remove your hat?

Neptune, stop stalking me pls.

Why would I think otherwise

Noire, let's play vidya together.

maybe this is penance for what I did to Nep user a few threads back

Neptune let's have pudding together

Noire, want to drink root beer together?

Then, can you show me how to be a diligent person?

How about we play some games together

Not like this

And now for something completely MEH

jee-zuss

you say that as if iris heart isnt "sober" plutia.

Fuck no. I was already unhealthy enough in the past, don't want cancer.

Nepgear, I've returned after a long day.

I want to know…

Can we tie the knot?

I uhh…don't know how to respond to this.

Those dubs will turn that maybe into a yes.

I'll ask her next time the 'Ask a Nep' anything pops up.

Hopefully I can get an affirmative and hopefully I'll be safe from the cat or ghost

She really knows my faith in her.

Vert sounds especially animated with that kind of rating.

Sober isn't really the right word. Plutia has some kind of hypersomnia condition. Transformation apparently counteracts this, perhaps with Share energy.

I tried drawing neps with the purest of intentions but this somehow happens. Is it even possible to not want to do lewd things to them?

Oh well may as well try and get permission.
IF-CHAN! LET ME LICK YOUR ARMPITS

heh

Is that smiling sausage-shaped thing in the last "panel" supposed to indicate the guy is losing consciousness, or is some kind of unusually emotional appendage emerging from IF?

It's supposed to represent his soul leaving his body yes.

Nepgear, will you still love me even if I pirate games?

Well there was a Neptunia VII screenshot where Neptune said she hoped pirates were disemboweled or something to that persuasion, so I imagine she'd follow her big sis' lead there.

So I'd be really careful with that room invitation.

is she going to give you private lessons on "how not to pirate games" or something?

!
N-no reason
What! No! That wasn't what I was doing!
No, like I said you have the completely wrong idea.
err..porn?

y-yeah
H-hey, N-nepgear, hypothetically speaking, and I mean just out of curiosity here. If say you knew somebody who… liked to pirate games instead of pay for them how would you react?
Oh right, that's part of your job. Then how about if that somebody was someone close to you?
That does sound like you. And what would you say if this pirate confessed his loved for you? I mean, you know out of curiosity's sake.
Y-yeah
I wasn't-
>"Yeah, yeah. Just come out for dinner, okay! and I'm here for you."
eh nandattte

I'm liking your work tbqh

I like his work too.

Y-you take requests, man?

y-you tooo

Yno. I took requests when drawthreads was still a thing on /a/. I never finished those and i feel like I disappointed and will disappoint anons whenever I take on a request.

Even if you don't take requests, please continue your art when it applies

What a shame.

I would like to get back into drawing, but I don't feel like my stuff is good enough

Nepgear, are you mischievous?

Vert also has Rom and Ram watch some butler videos in Nep VII's true ending.

Vert also pisses of Blanc by Dressing Rom and Ram in cheerleader outfits for some sporting event IIRC

Sounds like the Leanbox basilicom might receive a special visitor.

isnt he in jail?

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

Nah, he just switched to shows about murderers which isn't nearly as fun.

Sorry, I just found it on the neptunia wikia. It was already transparent

That's too bad. Such a good picture wasted with such a bad job making it transparent.