What do you have to say now, Holla Forums?

What do you have to say now, Holla Forums?

Looks like they're really pulling it off after all. Why can't you just get hyped?

It'll probably be decent

so, how much does it cost to be able to play it? minimal price of course.

webm it you fucking nigger

and I will just believe it when I see a launch date and people actually playing

soon, i hope
it would be if it had a puppy scene.

I'll get hyped if it releases and turns out to be good.

BUY THE FUCKING GAME

$45 for just the mmo part.
$60 for mmo and singleplayer campaign.

I remember the endless threads here shitting on the game and the people in them lashing out and attacking anyone that even suggested that it could actually come out and be decent.

wtf i love shillcitizen now

Do you niggers learn nothing? fucks sakes, even watch dogs looked good at e3.

That looks impressive, but given the shape of modern day video games that has to be fake. I've been misled so many times before.

No one will ever learn. It's gonna be shit, no matter how much you try and convince yourself otherwise.

You didn't even watch the video, faggot.

What they showed at gamescom last year went live after a few months. The presentation was identical. Take that for what it's worth.

Its a short, very controlled area, just like watchdogs at e3, just like no mans sky at e3, just like every other fucking game at e3 or in conventions. I swear, the vast majority of you niggers are the most gullible faggots ever. At this point i want you all to preorder, then for it to flop hard, just so I can laugh at you.

you sound like one of those underage contrarian they have on haflchan

everything is a tortanic lets all sit around and laugh together like idiots

Fuck off to kikechan with these fucking threads. I'll fucking care when it's out.

Why are you putting spaces in-between your sentences? Why are you saying the game is good if it's not even out yet?

Controlled in what way? The only thing it lacked when compared to normal Alpha gameplay is more players and someone trying to steal their ship at Port Olisar.

Unfinished/unreleased games are of course never discussed here.

Did we read the same post?

He starts off on a desolate planet, then goes to one specific city and walks around. Its not like you travel around the galaxy or any such shit. How is this not a controlled environment? Its not like they handed it to another player to show off. Thats not even accounting for all the shit they said would be in game for the extra money donated to backers that still isnt in.

Why is it so hard for you, and the others to wait and see if its good instead of falling for trailers, demos, and controlled gameplay footage.

Its an mmo. It will die in less than 20 years after release. If it was a singleplayer game with multiplayer portion it would be at least some decent. But being mmo ruins all the ability to save it for the future.

Also it will be full of no fun things that will constantly remind you to buy a new ship for real money, and other microtransaction bullshit.

It is a singleplayer with a mmo portion you moron

It will have a singleplayer/coop campaign as well as private servers that will be more similar to how Freelancer servers worked.

Okay, let me remember all those totally not shills unreleased AAA discussions, steam "Fallout4" group and other shit. No, thanks.
Also it's fucking shekel shillizen, let's fucking discuss it every small shit happens to it, it'll totally work against the game gouys!

Oh yes. and obligatory OP posted once (1). This thread is just something to try to get us to fight each other on.

You can't do that right now anyways, and it's not the next step yet. What they did do is showcase the ability to jump from planet to planet, which you can't do in the current Alpha build, but will be refined and included with the 3.0 build.

Such as?

I fucking played the Alpha, user. Can you say the same? I felt that what I had right in front of me was good. The upcoming features seem like they will continue to improve what's there as it reaches the point of being completed.

OMG LOOK AT HOW PRETTY IT IS!

All that money spent on creating models hasn't gone to waste!

Can't wait to see the 80 star systems, several alien languages, great cinematic shooter with multiple campaigns. AAA actors and much more in 2015!

Idiots will fall for the "look at the shiny new progress we made give us monies!" every time.

:^)
you shekel scamizens, you

Nothing released anymore will be able to last 20 years. We'll either get new OS's that won't be able to backwards compatible, and publishers aren't going to be assed to upgrade a decade old game that they haven't cared about since 3 months after its release. Or the DRM attached to the release will be dead by then, and no one's going to care.

I don't know what you're expecting.

Several games already do this ;)

and they have nothing of value in that draw distance

how long before online only, just like ED?

How about I've taken the bait enough times before to recognize hyped up shit that's not gonna follow through?

I"m not hyping anything but I"m not a dumb contrarian

Call me when it's finished, released, and is confirmed to not be pay-to-win.

i already made the mistake of being one of the people who bought a ship so all i can do is hope i didn't waste 100$ but i've already made my peace so meh

Nice tech-demo, Rob.

How much did you spend on jpegs?

Showing off new implemented system and stuff done is generally what is done.

Handing controls to some random dude who will waste time?
Presentations are tie-limited, you know.

You somehow take normal, logical actions and turn them into something sinister.

But can you also read me my future while you're at it?
It would be a shame for you clavorant gifts to sit idle.

DUDE IT'S HAVOC

STOP

Reminder that cinematic platformers(like Oddworld or Prince of Persia or Flashback/Another World are the only good "cinematic" anything in video games.

Just wait for the release and real player experiences. There's some nifty stuff in there, but release versions can still be really incomplete. There's no real gameplay, it's just tech sandbox arsing. Gives me vibes of Ark: Survival Evolved, which is utter shit.

its an alright price tbh, i'll probably buy it if i see it's good