Post yfw an emission is on the way

Post yfw an emission is on the way

I really don't get to post this one often enough

Whats going on?

the fuck is that shit

please tell me we didnt meme an emission, or worse, our meme magic causes emissions

So Chile will become the zone now, I should move there

Una emisión pronto, my amigo acosador!

I was thinking Viña myself…

I wish our brown people looked like cute 2D girls, using public transport would slightly less terrible.

You have to go back.

silly gringo! I always go back, i only cross the border to buy cheap american milk from costco.

ITS TIME TO LOOT

good taste

Is this god farting?

If i pull that off would you die?

Well, the c-consciousness works basically the same way meme magic does. Bunch of faggots strapped into shitty computers, never going outside, spilling out nonsense and wrecking havoc on the world.

Speaking as chilean who knows how good you amerifats and europoors have it, don't do it. Unless you're coming to assasinate every communist in the country, in that case I'm willing you give you a bed and food free of charge.

no

how do you translate Stalker?

eStalker

acosador is the correct translation if we're talking about actual stalkers, but every one just says stalker so we know you're talking about the video game.
It's kind of trying to translate La Moneda. English speakers don't say "The Coin Palace", it's just La Moneyda or however you cunts decide to mispronounce it.

that's pretty much how idiots who don't speak a lick of english pronounce it over here so you've got it half right

why not called The Coin?

Because the full name is El Palacio de La Moneda.
The only proper "translation" would be La Moneda Palace.

It's just another heavy metal mine 'accidentally' spilling their chemical waste.