MYANMAR RAPEFUGEES ALREADY RAPING AMERICAN KIDS

New Hampshire: Muslim “refugee” charged with sexually assaulting 4 girls, including 7-year-old
September 21, 2017

The Qur’an teaches that Infidel women can be lawfully taken for sexual use (cf. its allowance for a man to take “captives of the right hand,” 4:3, 4:24, 23:1-6, 33:50, 70:30). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet, tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to bring down over themselves of their outer garments. That is more suitable that they will be known and not be abused. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.” (33:59) The implication there is that if women do not cover themselves adequately with their outer garments, they may be abused, and that such abuse would be justified.

But anyone in Nashua, New Hampshire who might have cautioned concern about Muslim “refugees” based on those teachings would have been dismissed as a greasy Religion of Cuck™ophobe.

“Nashua man accused of sexually assaulting girls,” by Andy Hershberger, WMUR, September 20, 2017

A Nashua man is facing accusations that he had inappropriate contact with several young girls.
Mohammod Rafique is facing six charges, including two counts of felonious sexual assault. Nashua police said the incident happened in late August and involves four girls, including a 7-year-old.
“We’re alleging these offenses have had a great and substantial effect on both them and their parents,” prosecutor Don Topham said.
Authorities said the charges involve inappropriate touching and happened at some sort of gathering.
“Through the investigation, we learned that he was acquainted with one girl’s family,” Lt. Kerry Baxter said. “He had attempted to offer them money and gifts and things like that to get one or more of the girls back to his house.”
Court records said when the girls interviewed, they gave essentially the same version of what happened….

archive.fo/N8mFn

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-funding-rohingya-refugees-1.4291596
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html
dailycaller.com/2017/04/08/idaho-refugee-boys-admit-to-sexually-assaulting-five-year-old/
idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html
gatestoneinstitute.org/11045/myanmar-rohingya-crisis
twitter.com/AnonBabble

AYO HOL UP
Let me get this straight

So basically she deserved it because of what she was wearing?
Gee libshits, where's the outrage now?

Myanmar is being accused of genocide and ethnic cleansing in the media right now because they have had enough of these exact people raping their women and children etc, acting like muslims generally can be expected to act… the UN is condemning them, and theres talk about them having a "refugee" crisis because they are leaving to Bangladesh primarily..
And now, at the peak of this whole thing, it comes out one of their rapefugees raped a bunch of kids including a 7 year old in New Hampshire. Its almost be pottery if it wasnt all so disgusting.

For example, every night, its the same bullshit like this from CBC on Canadian national news. There is no mention of the reason for why they are being removed, and there definitely wont be any mention of the story in the OP. Buddhists pretty much had one mass rape story too many and said get the fuck out.

Oh, and Trudeau says hes going to take as many in as he can.Polite sage.

More pro rapist propaganda, when people bring this shit up, link the story in the OP.

don't even joke about this. Meme responsibly

Did he? You poor things, being a lead is pure suffering a (not that I have it any better in Bongistan). There is zero legitimate reason to offer sanctuary to these people, they are from Bangladesh and can return there, there is no threat of war on Bangladesh so it is perfectly fine for them to simply pop over the border. Done, problem over. They are few in number and Bangladesh is already very population dense that they will be a drop in the ocean.

Where are the sad scenes? All I see are Muslims being removed after a failed invasion attempt. The Imams have been killed because they are the equivalent of generals and the villages burnt because they are invader settlements. This isn’t sad at all. The Buddhists appear to be doing an effective and clean job; the Muslims just need to leave. How can one be sad at this?

leaf*

That wasnt a joke, I saw it on CBC live a day or 2 ago, but cant find any reference to it. He said Canada will do everything it can to help with the refugee crisis and Im pretty certain he implied some of them could come to Canada.

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-funding-rohingya-refugees-1.4291596

Gave 2.5m to Bangladesh earlier this month so far, but this was just a couple days ago.

The reason why Buddist are genociding them is that these Muslims migrated from their shit country. Once they had enough people, they demanded that they get a chunk of Burma to create their own country. Since they didn't get what they wanted they started a rebellion against the central government. Pakistan was a mistake. The Indians should have driven them out of their country.

>cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-funding-rohingya-refugees-1.4291596
Fucking hell.

Thats just one of the things muslims do. Waging war by reproduction and migration is a core part of Religion of Cuck™, theres some story about mohammed the pedo goatfucker doing it to Medina I believe it was. It also says in that propaganda documentary I posted above that they have in fact formed a violent terrorist wing/guerilla group fighting the government.

Wordfilters lol

lrn2 op pls

(great digits)
At around the 35min mark of this vile propaganda piece a Muslim starts pretending to cry whilst telling the news actor that the Buddhists are raping women and children. This is almost merchant level projection.

Ya, but what I said is all you need to do is to explain what's going on. Don't say what you said. What you said is too off-putting for the normies who're not up to snuff of what's going on.

Let people come up to their conclusion of what's going on in Europe based on what I said.

If they hear my explanation and see that it's the Buddhist monks who're flipping out, then the normies would hope for the defeat of the Muslims.

So your complaint is muh redtext and you wanted it greentexted instead. It was done with reddit spacing, I got rid of them. It had no pictures.Hyperlinks are disabled. So as I said, youre now complaining about non-red texted title and greentexted body.

Religion of Cuck™ has and always been shit

Blast it all over the fucking place. Don't let them bury it like they did the Twin Falls case.

Fuck Trump. This nigger is a traitor to our race. He sold us lies and now is importing muslim trash who harm our children and our people.

If you do not support white people you do not have my support.

These are refugees that Trump let in. He had the sole authority to not allow these people in. If he had ended the refugee program these four girls wouldn't have been raped. It's all on Trump's hands.

Replacing christianity with mohammed the pedo goatfuckerans wasnt a good idea.

This. I may start a thread tomorrow about getting a twitter hashtag engineered specifically for this case.

Apparently the shitskin was "acquainted with a member of one of the victim's family", according to a news site I just read. So either the victims were mostly the children of shitskins or libshits, not that this makes it much better.
https:// patch.com/new-hampshire/nashua/4-girls-sexually-assaulted-nashua-police

hopefully those children grow up with a deep-seated hatred of Religion of Cuck™ and mudslimes in general

It's all Masshole transplants down in Nashua. Fuck that place. I hope the muslims slit their throats and cleanse my beautiful state of the libtard filth.

jesus fuck we got some gay vols that like their word filters lately

Is there a way to send aid to the Buddhists for their DOTR party?

These fuckers waste tax payers money in jail and corrupt an already fucked up american jail system. Deportation isn't an answer because you just gave these people a free rape disneyland and a free ride home

Cut off a fucking hand and send them back. Or worse.

the Religion of Cuck™isists managed to piss off the buddhists, yet liberals still can't see past their own virtue. They'll defend their own daughters being raped, their minds have been possessed by satan.
Here's to a complete and final genocide by the myanmar army.

No, cut off the head and send that back.

Look up the history of what happened after muhammad the pedo goatfucker died. What Muslims did to Hindus and Buddhists in India. Remember,it was the Muslims that drove Buddhism to extinction in India. Where the Buddhists in Myanmar wise to history going to let it happen again? No. They will fight, maybe with Shaolin kung fu moves and stuff. Muslims out.

Meanwhile the world bitches about Myanmar killing mudslimes.
Why else did liberals started to deny Dalai Lama? The main reason still stands because of China of course, but there's a rising opposition towards him because of Buddhists killing muslims.

They are deliberately settling rapethugees in swingstates, tipping point communities, and even rural red states as demographic warfare, knowing full well they will quickly replace the native population and become a large voting block in just one generation. Very deliberate and sick, the natural placement would be them congregating in the liberal cities, but the elite don't want any more of them living near them it seems.

I remember kHotan. Every mudslime must die.

Good

Are they going to silence the family again, like the judge did in Idaho?
idahostatesman.com/news/state/idaho/article154650829.html
dailycaller.com/2017/04/08/idaho-refugee-boys-admit-to-sexually-assaulting-five-year-old/
idahostatesman.com/news/state/article142759434.html
fuck you I'm not going to bother archiving it

One of the twitter feminists screeching about frat boy rape culture was asked what her opinion was on Rotherham.
She responded, "Am I supposed to have an opinion?"

This. They NEVER EVER mention the why, because that would be objective and that enable watchers to drawn their own conclusions. Remember, Propaganda is when you only tell half the story.

Rohingyas get removed because one day, someone woke up and just decided they need to go. That's the MSM narrative, which is pure propaganda.

It's the same with niggers. They never ever mention why niggers are so widely despised. Could it be because of their insane crime rates maybe? No, of course not. People just wake up and hate them for absolutely no reason.

Any depresssed or suicidal anons should start shooting non whites

t.fbi

I live in NH. A lot of us really like our guns and we're going to stop liking mohammed the pedo goatfuckerans really quickly if this shit keeps up.

Wow, that's an aggressive wordfilter.

What was it? Refugees? Somalians?

Religion of Cuck™?

Is catholic charities still shipping in muslim rapists? Charities go around travel bans in the immigration category.

The willfully ignorant parents should be charged with neglect. People should know by now not to allow Muslim men anywhere near their young children.

Source? Outrageous if true.

Any updates? Also, does anyone have any idea how we can render aid to these Based Buddhists?

That judge needs to be necked. Wouldn't be surprised if this fucking cocksucker got off with community service.

She hasn't been told to have an opinion about it.

NEW HAMPSHIRE NO

I give up.

fucking Idaho? that's like Stormfront territory.

We need to get these monks posting on Holla Forums. Many speak English.

IS THIS
JOY THAT I FEEL
COLOSSAL WEW LADS

I'll admit he has been awfully fucking bad recently, but you foaming at the mouth retards need to read the article
Was even greentext in the OP. Trump has not once promised kicking out people with settled refugee claims. He has nothing to do with this.

Shit I live in NH. Didn't know these fuckers were here.

Maybe I should clean house.

This is why we have a second amendment, people.

The unrelenting media defence of the Rohingyas is one of the most terrifying things I've witnessed, as it seems to have been wholly successful.
Most people aren't strong enough to not succumb to constant media propaganda. It's made me rather blackpilled about everything sadly.

Good luck, Aung! Cleanse your country from these wretched vermin's.

liberals get along well with muslims because all their posturing is only about one thing: taking down whitey and western civilization

because the core tenet of frankfurtian neomarxism is that racial and gender differences do not exist
that's why you never mention a reason for hating people other than raycism/antishemitism

Yout should also add that the main reason I slam is in neighbouring bangladesh in the first place is because they killed all the Buddhists up to there,the taliban might have blown the Buddha statues in Afghanistan but their ancestors waged centuries of jihad against Buddhist and Hindus so it's not like history hasn't shown anyone in the region they should kill any goat fucker unless they want to become muslim themselves

This. We have to defeat this narrative. These Buddhists must be supported at any cost, as for them, the DOTR is NOW!

we have to wait until the final war - this invader has grown into the hearts of our weakest citizens and these attacks will continue until the final boiling point. train and prepare yourself brothers. at this point i concur with earlier poster about feeling "blackpilled about everything" however i would add that my "muh redpill' is just an extension of my optimism…it is a silver-lining in an overall completely blackpilled reality. continue to fight. spread the word to those whom are able to hear and act. there is no helping the weak folk who allow these parasites into their hearts and minds.

CAPTHCA: pma ma

Why did the liberals always portrayed Buddhists as some peace loving hippies? They always adored Dalai Lama but now they don't want to speak about him. One factor is because China and the other factor is that Buddhists are getting more active on exterminating Muslims.

Dalai Lama spoke out against Germany being colonized by alien people the same way his own homeland is being colonized by Chinese so obviously he's persona non grata now.

The Western MSM is currently trying to create an ethnicity that has no basis in reality to create sympathy for people that deserve none.

The Muslims in Burma are just Bengals that moved east during the Raj and started shit once they had a big enough population. (Like they do IN EVERY OTHER NATION)

The Muzzies are of course financed by the Saudis as well.

Genocide is the only option.

People still rely on the media to inform them about the goings-on in foreign countries and I can't really blame them. Who has got the time or interest to sort out the racial and religious divides in some turd world shithole?

Might be a good idea to make some info graphics about who and what these "Rohingya" really are.

Are you gonna stay quiet while muslim invaders are raping your women and children? Stop LARPing and wake up, get fit, get outside and start being active.

WESTERN WORLD YES

I fucking hate leftists so much. They deserve to be shoved in ovens still breathing.

This just makes me laugh. It's comical to know that there are people who would actually take a few bucks and a trinket in exchange for the future of their child as if one is asking to borrow a lawnmower.

Sup, fellow Canadafag. I'm obviously waaaaaaay late to your post but I'd see the same shit on CTV about it. As soon as I saw it I said aloud "Great, more nu-Canadians" as they showed a bunch of muds protesting in Ottawa about how "We've got to do something."

You mean Laci Green? The webm (I don't have it saved) of that is hilarious. Daily reminder that she's half-Kebab.

Maybe the government should raise taxes on Americans so jewish doctors can reform the criminals through expensive chit-chat sessions.

I'd wish that Dalai Lama would declare a "Crusade"…

mfw a bunch of buddhists beat us to the day of the rope.

UN Muslim countries are jumping up and down about this "crisis" with the Rohingya, but nobody else cares. I guess Aung San Suu Kyi has so much cred there, she can get away with it.

China reacted by telling their own Muslims that they had to stop practicing Religion of Cuck™. Russia, the real sponsor of Religion of Cuck™ in the world, didn't step in. Burma will be allowed to cleanse itself of Muslims.

Why don't we all send Bangladesh some money as compensation, a little bit of foreign aid, and be done with it? No need to take them here in Indiana and elsewhere in the US!

What choice did we have? I didn't know we were taking Rohingya here until a month ago I read that a lot of them were being resettled as refugees in Indiana.

We should spend the money to build a proper refugee camp for them in Bangladesh, hopefully on the opposite side of the country from the Burma border. Or in Pakistan. They should be in a Muslim country.

pic related

Remember, arabs and jews are two sides of the semetic coin.

And the kikes in germany as well. They never tell us in school why Hitler hated them, only that he was evil for killing them.

Spotted the hohol.

Turkroaches and pakis are worse though.

Don't get me wrong, I'm really into buddhist practices, but them being peaceful is the dumbest lieberal meme. Those dudes will straight up kill you.

I've never seen a buddhist drive a truck into a group of people, nor i've seen a buddhist blow up a subway station. Whatcha shillin, kike? The only fucking time i've seen those idiots doing anything aggressive is their hatred to muslims, that's all.

Of course it's New Hampshire. Got to bring those Rapefugees to one of the whitest states in America!

Buddhists are only violent when you attempt to repress, rape or kill them and or their people. Especially if you are doing so on their ancestral lands.

Yes the "hippy buddist" representation the western left likes to propagate is a caricature but inner peace and self control are still core tenants.

I don't think many of you know much of the history of Myanmar. In this land lies the bones and ruins of the greatest ancient Buddhist civilization. The cradle of their religion. The British occupied them for a short time then the Japanese occupied them (WW2). After the occupation the country went revolutionary nationalist. The charismatic leader of the revolution was subsequently murdered by his power hungry generals And the country was led by a corrupt military junta that gutted the country. During the reign of the military junta, young men without families had two choices. Join the military or join the monks. The infrastructure and education of the country plummeted. The monks then hosted a massive march across the country to the capital. The walked pilgrimage style in the thousands to the capital to demand change and to get rid of the corruption. Well the military junta comprised of indoctrinated street boys waited until they were in the city and proceeded to machine gun down hundreds of Buddhists. This moment left a big mark on Burmese Buddhists. They will not allow themselves or their people to be defenseless against such an enemy. They tried peaceful protest, it brought them death.

Now after the decades and a successful revolution to overthrow the junta, the Muslims are doing what Muslims do best, rape kill invade, and the Buddhists aren't taking any of it. They've taken enough and they refuse to 'lie beside a rabid dog'.

libshit teachers told us about this in school. "look how terrible! theyre displacing minorities!"
most boys in my class laughed about it, said the muds probably deserved it
so there is still hope
t. gen Z fag

that includes them too though

gatestoneinstitute.org/11045/myanmar-rohingya-crisis

Relevant.
The muslim terrorists are the ones starting problems, burning villages and causing all of this to happen.
The (((media))) is pushing the same narrative as they have in north africa/arabia towards europe.
Burma is a buddist country, these are muslim invaders.

Red pill them with facts.
Read up on it outside of (((media))) sources.
Older sources, and burmese newspapers.

The muslims have been using these tactics for years there, terrorising villages, burning them and trying to stir up trouble.
The only difference now is that the western media is using it for their own purposes and twisting the story to their agenda.

I'm myself a muslim, and I don't know about any text in the quran or elsewhere that allows adultery with someone else than wife/husband. It is even forbiden.
Your analysis and texts you're referring to is distorted reality.

What's your Blood, Mussulman? Arab? Persian?

Tibetans happily murdered each other for belonging to the wrong monastery.

This would never happen if these 7 year old girls were living with white husbands to protect them.

Bump

wow i didn't know burfags can use computer and internet. i thought burma is as backwater as north korea.

innawoods it is boys

Parents have got to wake up and learn to NEVER let their children around strangers. Esp. niggers. Doubly esp. niggers from an entire different country.

Weren't the kikes kvetching about Myanmar killing rapefugees just the other week

Well you tell that to those who fuck boys and goats, telling us won't change what they do

Apologies for the shit video. Another peaceful Myanmar refugee lights himself on fire trying to burn down a bank in Australia.

Evidently our mods have the mentality of teenage girls.

I hope he shitposts with us.

No dude, Nashua is like the only place in NH with non-whites. Go to North Conway. Seriously, I'd move there in a heartbeat if I could.

This is a bit weird. My country's government has pledged support of Myanmar so we're not hearing anything good about the Rohingyas, actually we're not hearing much at all. There have been a few stories about how violent the Rohingyas are and that's about it.

Is this being reported on heavily in your medias?

(check'd)
The fucking kikes are spamming in defense of the mudslimes, after years of those shits raping and murdering monks and random women in the streets.

The mods haven’t changed since Jim took over for hotwheels.

How unexpected

The lawyer's are claiming he's incompetent to stand trial since he didn't bother to learn our language and no-one in NH speaks his. Nice response from Kent Smith.

ht tp://www.unionleader.com/Attorney:-Language-barrier-makes-refugee-accused-of-groping-Nashua-girls-incompetent-to-stand-trial

parents need to be parents
more news at 11