Israel Anti-Boycott Act

Get ready to go to jail for not capitulating to Israel

Senator Benjamin Cardin introduced this act in Senate. His real last name is Kardonsky.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/720

Other urls found in this thread:

law.uwo.ca/about_us/our_people/faculty/michael_lynk.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Most unconstitutional thing I have ever heard.

Because the U.S. never gets tired of being laughed at by first world countries.

Zionists are libertarian free marketers greatest ally!!!

Yeah, Americans totally aren't ZOG slaves. It's all just a conspiracy despite being so obvious and attested to by so many former CIA agents lmaoerofflenergon

I really believe in the free market as a conservative, that's why I send my tax money to other countries to subsidize their healthcare

Another kike senator with dual US/Israel citizenship.

A LITERAL BOLSHEVIK

Do you really think americans have a choice? Does Europe have a choice about how many muslims they are letting in?

Lindsey Graham told me that while he supports this bill, he will "keep my views in mind," should it come up for a vote.

Keep my views in mind.

*This bill declares that Congress: (1) opposes the United Nations Human Rights Council resolution of March 24, 2016, which urges countries to pressure companies to divest from, or break contracts with, Israel; and (2) encourages full implementation of the United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014 through enhanced, governmentwide, coordinated U.S.-Israel scientific and technological cooperation in civilian areas.

The bill amends the Export Administration Act of 1979 to declare that it shall be U.S. policy to oppose:

requests by foreign countries to impose restrictive practices or boycotts against other countries friendly to the United States or against U.S. persons; and

restrictive trade practices or boycotts fostered or imposed by an international governmental organization, or requests to impose such practices or boycotts, against Israel.

The bill prohibits any U.S. person engaged interstate or foreign commerce from supporting:

any request by a foreign country to impose any boycott against a country that is friendly to the United States and that is not itself the object of any form of boycott pursuant to United States law or regulation, or

any boycott fostered or imposed by any international governmental organization against Israel or any request by any international governmental organization to impose such a boycott.

The bill amends the Export-Import Bank Act of 1945 to include as a reason for the Export-Import Bank to deny credit applications for the export of goods and services between the United States and foreign countries, opposition to policies and actions that are politically motivated and are intended to penalize or otherwise limit commercial relations specifically with citizens or residents of Israel, entities organized under the laws of Israel, or the government of Israel.*

Lawfags, what does it mean?

it wont pass, its not kikey enough it seems

Never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake. Let it become plain to see that Israel enjoys special privileges under the law. The BDS shit doesn't actually do anything. Aside from refugees, what does Israel even import?

I thought we already had this?
old news

The act cucks the UN but aids israel

I dont know who's jewing who anymoar.jgp.bitmap.oldtimeymap

UN is never against israel in any meaningful way

It's a summary, not the full text

America did have a choice, almost 80 years ago. An Austrian man in Germany warned them about this troublesome tribe, so did their greatest industrialist and businessman that made it so cars could be affordable to the average goy and workers treated well with good wages instead of being jewed to hell in the form of The International Jew. Americans made their choice by screwing it all up not listening to warnings of wisemen, intellectuals, and spiritual and political leaders for the past 80-2000 years since Christ about them.

Now he turned about to be right about everything and you and other Americans and Europeans are at the point where you say you have no choice.

The only thing you can do now is apologise to the Germans you killed that tried all they could to save western civilisation from bolshevism, communism, and international jewry.

aipac.org/-/media/publications/policy-and-politics/aipac-analyses/issue-memos/2017/theunhumanrightscouncilmustenditsantiisraelbias.pdf

Trying to determine which UN resolution kikes are bitching about. Seems like (((they))) are really throwing a fit about this Michael Lynk. pics related

www .unwatch.org/un-nominates-anti-israeli-professor-6-year-post-investigating-israels-violations/

law.uwo.ca/about_us/our_people/faculty/michael_lynk.html

tbh we lost to the kikes in 1914

God damn chameleons.