Miss me Holla Forums?

Miss me Holla Forums?

…starting to

While THQ was pretty cancer, i think we should get mid-tier developers/publishers back, there's always a horde of shitty indie games and some few AAA hyped shit that gets forgotten quickly every year.

They are back as THQ Nordic.

No

I miss you as much as I miss these cuties

at least they die a hero, right? did they ever do anything wrong?

Where is it?

soon, i think, THQ nordic had been doing some work on old titles, a few weeks ago they updated Titan Quest and a few months ago they did the same to Nexus: Jupiter incident

No, not really. What I do miss is Saints Row. I miss it badly.

Nope. Not even a little.

I liked here comes the pain.

This. The only mid-tier dev/publisher I can think of off the top of my head is Starbreeze, and we all know how good their business model is.

Saints Row 3 fucking sucked along with Homefront. At least Darksiders 2 was good though.

Also wonder if Devils Third would be any better under THQ.

Darksiders 3 after Battle Chasers

Why do you care about a PS4 port of the PS2 version of a game that is easily emulated?

No.

If anything, I miss mid-tier/AA devs because fuck AAA cancer.

Did any of the employees for THQ actually go to Nordic Games? Post a source stating so or fuck off.

i do miss the old tony hawk pro skater games but as for the company eh

wew what a legacy!

May as well post some THQ games I guess. (They really did a lot of licensing shit)

They did publish several good games. Namely Dawn of War, Company of Heroes, Saints Row, STALKER, SupCom, and Destroy All Humans. And then there's games like Darksiders and Titan Quest which are debatable in terms of quality.

Saints Row 2 was amazing and still one of my favorite games.

UHHHHHHH
THQERRRRR

what is wrong with titan quest?

Starcraft Clone
C&C clone
GTA clone
meh
Total Annihilation clone
meh
Zelda clone
Diablo clone

not essentially even bad games but nothing honestly remarkable

:^)

You are correct.

I also played The Spongebob Squarepants Movie recently, which wasn't bad.

Neither are the the games they were "cloning".

Company of Heroes plays absolutely nothing like C&C.

Up the cunt shut fuck

Where's STALKER 2 faggot!?
I feel really sad I'll never see it, damn it if only I had a few million I'd waste it on the devs for this fucking game

not even a little bit

Oh fuck you ass clown some of us really like that series.
**It's dead and I wont get more, sci-fi is dead and it lacks sophistication and I don't have talent to write my own even with good ideas^^

YES

I WANT BATTLE FOR BIKINI BOTTOM-TIER VIDYA BACK

They did mostly good and died before the industry got even shittier

Cossacks 3 is releasing this month user

What's that?

RTS done by the guys who own the IP and developed S.T.A.L.K.E.R, GSC Game World, some of the originals devs are still working there.
I dont hold any faith on them to make a good S.T.A.L.K.E.R game, I dont even want them to try to be honest and I dont know how Cossacks 3 will turn out.
But maybe youll want to know before S.T.A.L.K.E.R 2: Chronicles of Chernobyl on the PS4Pro "appears out of nowhere"

Mourn not the dead for they are in peace.
Eternal slumber, kept until resurrected lifeless.
Meddle not in the affairs of necromancy, for it will only lead to a life of pain.

Been playing quite a bit of Dawn of War: Soulstorm lately. Smashing through Karauva as Chaos and loving every minute. I think Dark Crusade is definitely the better game, but, Soulstorm has so many races and that's fun too.

I miss THQ to an extent. I know we're still getting a Dawn of War 3, so, I'm not too buttfrustrated since that was my main interest in the company.

Definitely agree with the rest of the thread on missing good mid-tier publishers. RIP Pandemic.

I don't want a fucking RTS for fuck sake. I want a STALKER2: Chronicles of Chernobyl for fuck sake. I want to berate men in Cyka and want to be berated in kind for fuck sake. I want a fucking squatting game where I shoot mutants and explore ruins like in Stalker SoC

Hopefully they pull an SNK and become their own company again.

Gotta give it to you, you got 'em good.

(checked)

You can really tell summer was here.

B-But didn't school already start?

Summerfags still hang around for about the first month of school before the curriculum gets serious again

your opinions are objectively terrible

Didn't they just make shovelware?

MISS ME Holla Forums?

You won't do it.

Oh boy.

Shit this takes me back…I don't want to go back

Nah, it's still only a few pages in. Nothing big so far.

Is this part of THAT series?

I though there's only two comics.

Ignoring how retarded these statements are CoH plays very much like a simplified WW2 DoW. How can they then be clones of wildly different games?

no

They started the bullshit online pass trend that is thankfully dead, so no I don't miss THQ.

The PC version was a shitty point and click adventure game.

I only played the Xbox version

Don't lie. The original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. devs are all gone. The SoC devs left and formed 4A, the CoP devs were all fired when Stalker 2 was cancelled and went on to form Vostok and make Survarium.

Pronounced
THICK

Miss Me?

FAT*

Yes, I do.
all the good shit

UHN
THICKER

I do. And now them swedes are going to spit on the grave.

Focus and Iceberg

That's the stuff

I want Space Marines 2. Is that too much to ask? Fuck.

The console versions got a breddy gud platformer. I've played the Gamecube and PC versions so… I at least know that much.

THQ Nordic is currently working on The Guild 3.

This is pure and unadulterated suffering.

Means it'll be pure shit too.
I'm betting.
I hope not.
but i know it will be.