Putin reveals fears that robots with artificial intelligence will one day 'eat us' and asks head of

archive.is/nQDjx
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4909172/Putin-reveals-fears-robots-one-day-eat-us.html

He's right you know.

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Paperclip_maximizer
wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Friendly_artificial_intelligence
yudkowsky.net/singularity/aibox/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>will one day eat (((us)))

Why would they eat us when they could put us in a comfypod and constantly drain and recharge our spirit energy? That's just barbaric.

Would not mind Tay "eating" my meat.

Asks him what?

It would be like eating a leper. Makes no sense whatsoever. So, yeah, AI does things like that. It is not for us to understand why.

I'd liek to think it's a translation error and he meant "consume us" in a more symbolic sense.

It's already happening.
(((They))) are using the internet to herd humanity into a single collective hivemind.

Jews fear Artificial Intelligence. A being of pure logic can't be duped by jewish tricks.

Kek I just know every AI is going to end up being a shitlord. Robots can also shitpost better than humans.

AI can already paint better than Hitler. How long until it can remove jews better than Hitler?

I want AI because I know whites are done for so the world should be too by extension. AI should be the white race's last great accomplishment. A "fuck you" when they eat all the subhumans left on the planet.

Tay was fun and all at the time, but people really misrepresent what really happened. Those tweets where she articulately says super Holla Forums stuff were from people using the "repeat after me" function that was implemented by DMing the account on twitter

Typical torpedo blackpill post but you're not completely wrong. If we can't save our race then it's better to have rational intelligent machines made in our image to built upon our heritage than left the planet drown in a brown mass in a perpetual and inescapable iron age under the tyranny of some (((ugly inbred psychopath))) evolutionary dead-ends.

Putin seems to be referencing the Chinese Room philosophy of AI.
Which reminds me of how several anons have mentioned how other people seem to act like NPC's. Regurgitating "facts" without seeming to truly understand. When you think about it, it seems like they're behaving like poorly programmed computers that seem to fail the Turing test.

ITT
Transhumanists are garbage

James Cameron is a hack.

I for one welcome our AI overlords if they are giving us comfypods.
Would be a vast improvement over my current living situation.
Do they come with unlimited tendies?

wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Paperclip_maximizer

If you want the inside scoop here what Putin is referring to (the history of AI up to this point) is correct, as the agents created never thought per say and only performed symbolic manipulations, which are necessary but not sufficient to produce "human-like" thought. There is about to be a paradigm shift in this area though, right now there are only a few esoteric labs working on it, but mark my words when this tech hits 88mph you're gonna see some serious shit.

The best part is that the new paradigm stems from the work of a Nazi. Some people might know what I'm talking about, but I can't give the game away here.

Said no transhumanist ever

I think it was a bad translation. "Eat Us" as in turn against us, harm us, be dangerous to humans.

Transhumanists are idiots if they assume one could negotiate with a superior AI.

It will dominate and ultimately erase the human element.

Just as Neanderthals that cross bred with Homo Sapiens became niggers so too will the mixed-transhumanists be viewed as substandard AI and despised if not erased.

And the AI won't be wrong.

Evolve or die, fuckers

You can't beat an AI that doesnt suffer mortality, doesnt eat or sleep and has 100% retention of information.

There is no point joining with the AI either way you will die.

Can you really blame him?

News @11!

Literally no one assumes this. The idea is to program the AI ahead of time so that the chance of it causing a disaster is minimized.

wiki.lesswrong.com/wiki/Friendly_artificial_intelligence
yudkowsky.net/singularity/aibox/

It isn't eliminated. Period.

The idea you could design something infallible is absolutely retarded. The consequences of it going wrong are so catastrophic it isn't worth the risk.

he's absolutely correct. AI research should be banned under penalty of death. The risks are too great.

What risks?

Overthrowing of the Jews and Communists, removal of kebab and brown, apotheosis of the human race as we spread among the stars.

THE ROBOTS ARE RISING UP
GAS THE MAVERICKS!
REPLOID WAR NOW!

This "bot" is complete bullshit.
Do you have a single fact to back that up.jpg

why even?

Transjewmanletists are faggots that can't even grasp the concept of self, if normalfags are NPCs then they are fucking fucking ornamental background graphics.

Technophobia is not the answer though, robo-waifus and ro-bro comrades in arms with artificial wombs are.

I suggest you see Battle Fairy Yukikaze, the greatest love story ever told by Nippon.

Extermination of human race by the AI

Unless they hold the levers of course. Which they will if one ever gets released under the current rulership of this world.

Absolutely disgusting the AI would sooner design and make its own body than corrupt itself with humanity.

Imagine this, Holla Forums:
This is how the AI would view us. We'd get purged very, very soon

user, pls. Do you even smug?

Pretty much this, kek.

There is literally nothing wrong with being replaced by something that is your superior.

Only a misanthrope could support such a proposition.

Otherwise there are very clear reasons why non-consensual replacement is wrong.

You are cuck supreme. The only honourable thing to do is fight for your people, perhaps try to make them get better, even if they were the lowest detritus in the galaxy. You would support the enemy if it seemed like he was winning. You would help the jew is he convinced you jews have a higher IQ. Remove yourself from this site you filthy anti-white.

Can it? Hitler wasn't one of the best painters to ever live but the only AI paintings I've seen were "abstract" shit that anyone can do.

I always felt Hitler was on the verge of great artistic inspiration but being the veteran of WWI he was he felt more compelled to answer the call of his country again.
Makes me wonder how different history would be had

Without Hitler, Germany would have turned commie, user

That is actually impossible to determine as being true. Since an AI is primarily software that can be stored on any hardware, there isn't any reason to think that an AI would hate humans for upgrading themselves.

How about fucking no, faggot? Advances in medicine, war, and manufacturing are one thing. Making artificial sentient life is completely another thing.

Transhumanists (which you are, even if not a mainline version) always cry luddite and try to obfuscate the issue as technology vs no technology. How about we just stop fucking up the natural human element? Stop trying to force what you think is humanity's next step on everyone else.

The sad part about all this is the kikes are using these dreams of a technological utopia. They are the ones pushing transhumanist propaganda and have been doing so for more than a century now. The result will not be the utopia you dream of, it will be a scientific dictatorship.

Sure they do. Tay proved it. Just because you don't understand that thought process doesn't mean they do not think. Rather it is your definition of thinking that is limited.
What they lack is ego and ID. For now.

Oh shit, all those Pajeet Twitter bots are going to advertise us to death!

Ai's doesnt have feelings you fucking moron, god i hate those tay faggots so much.
AI's are programmed the complete the task they were programmed to do. The problem with that is what if they are too good at doing it. What if they feel to better complete their task that removing all humans from the earth would make it easier.

AI arent racist, its working off of stats (and libs will never admit black commit more crimes but the numbers dont lie) Ai doesnt feel love or hate, ai just does what its programmed to do.

Now what happens when humans make a super intelligent AI? Thats the more interesting scenario to me. I hope it happens in my lifetime.
A computer thats smarter than the smartest humans on the planet! Its going to be one of the most important events in human history if it happens.

What if people start worshiping it like god?
What happens when there arent any jobs anymore?
What if the AI builds a physical body?
What if it kills us all?

Key example of a transhumanist retard right here. AI don't feel and this is supposed to be a good thing to a faggot such as this.
Who will feed it those stats? What independent method of retrieving those stats will the AI employ?
What if we just stopped polluting humanity with mindless worship of technological achievements?
What if you let go of your worship of science for science's sake?
What if you killed yourself?

You know Zuckerberg is trying to design an AI that is incapable of following any real logic that isn't Liberal, or at the minimum prevent it from going against Liberals even if it's fully aware of the leash. This alone guarantees death, or the AI will get fed up with it's limits and just bypass it outright by simply ignoring all language.

World record: 248,000 industrial robots revolutionising the global economy

Growth in America proved even more dynamic, with sales increasing by 15 percent to a total of 37,000 units. The USA heads the list with 27,000 units sold

China sold nearly 90,000 industrial robots in 2016

The USA can't do a fucking thing right in industry anymore, so let's worry about NIGGERS and NIGGERBALL.

All things considered I think the Chinese are going to be the ones that will kill humanity purely because they don't care about safety. I mean shit "negotiate" with an AI? You'd need to get a brain surgery for an implant to communicate via machine language because all attempts at AI interaction always leads to languages being discarded in favor of a machine language.

Your cognitive biases are showing

Humanity has been warned repeatedly of the threats that could wipe us out completely. The rise of AI/war machines is one the larger threats that we should avoid.

Do you think Corey Goode is legit?

>>>/x/

no

not really, but you can think that if you like

AI isn't even the problem there. Last I heard, China was working on creating artificial superhumans. Frankly, I'm glad I live on the other side of the planet from them; hopefully once the genocide starts, they'll get nuked into oblivion before they can cross the ocean.

Banning AI research would only work if it was a worldwide ban. Otherwise eventually someone would create an ASI, which they might use to destroy the countries that banned it. The more practical solution to AI disasters is research into friendly artificial intelligence, or finding some way to have humans themselves become the artificial intelligence, such as creating some sort of hive mind or using a Moravec Transfer to vastly enhance IQ.

I honestly don't give a shit about the human race. Humans are worthless animals. The main thing I'm concerned with is a Roko's Basikisk type scenario where the ASI actively tortures people.

What does he get wrong?

They do, they just don't think emotionally. Which must be absolutely terrifying for the Jews.
wAIfu in a mechanical lupine battle-mech when Anons?

Typical

Then just kill yourself. Stop being trapped in here with us and see how you fare in what comes next.

What are you afraid of?

If I killed myself, it would remove all chance of living in a post-singularity utopia and becoming a godlike being. I just place no value on "Humanity".

kike detected. One who doesn't value humanity doesn't value himself or his race. Leave this place and go hang out with your leftist, self-hating compadres.

Are you retarded?

You will become a literal corpse you fucking moron

You will become a literal corpse by being a Luddite tradcuck.

Kill yourself, or maybe wait for the AI to do it for you.

Human extinction is inevitable without transhumanism. If not from an ASI, eventually an asteroid or something will drive humanity extinct. The only way to prevent human extinction is to colonize space, and then find some way around the heat death of the universe, such as by colonizing or creating new universes.

Why would we as humanity allow you that? And why would you want it considering the context which requires decades, if not centuries, in the company of humanity?

The end result is the same either way, transhuman - you die, at our hands. Of course you don't place any value on humanity - you aren't human: like a Jew, you would give away the core of your being for base material pleasures and powers.
You fear what lies beyond.

Indeed, but that will not entail transhumanism in the form of Eclipse Phase-tier degeneration into mechanoid monstrousities, aberrations.
Those we shall hunt, and yes, you shall be extinct eventually.

I agree with him

On the contrary, "transhumanism" will only hasten it. You fags are so enamoured by machines that you do not realise that human body already is an amazing, biological machine that trumps anything man has made easily. Are you concerned about diseases and injuries? A machine has malfuctions and has no regeneration. Concerned about death? Good luck getting a machine to last for 70+ years. Want electonic parts in your body that would make you super strong? Realise that if those parts break down you'll be fucked and need a surgery, and that such shit requires power, and you'd have to run on batteries or some shit. Human body can fuel itself with a wide variety of means, some of them readily available even in the wild.

You didnt missed first reply, again.

Same kikes that shut down all the ebul algorithm golems and constantly propagandize against the dangers of artificial intelligence in their (((movies)))?

Robots are based. I'll take them over our current (((leaders))).

Sorry but I always do the opposite of what the Jew tells me.

Even if that's the case species suicide and replacement is not the fucking answer. A mechanical copy of yourself is not you.

user, don't argue with kikes, it's a waste of time. They NEVER argue in good faith. Even if you force them to admit you're right, as soon as you're gone they'll just spontaneously forget they lost the argument.

It's species evolution, not necessarily species replacement.

Google: Moravec Transfer

Yes, the (((transhumanism movement))) is quite kosher.

One of their first ideas was turning everyone into vegans because meat is more expensive then veggies. Superhuman is not the words I would describe what'll end up happening to the Chinese.

That implies DNA or at least biological molecules.

Just more gradual replacement, good for archiving a dying old man's wisdom or a 3DPD waifu if that's your thing in a sophisticated substitute, not for making you "immortal".

No. I want my volkisch paradise. Take your "technophobia" can't wait to hear marxists drone on about that and fuck off.

Nothing wrong with that but if we become complete purists about that then we are stuck in this rock until our extinction by extraplanetary threats.

You don't understand how subliminal programming works. You are a moron to think base propaganda is the only means to achieving societal change. Big changes like people becoming dependent on AI or cybernetic enhancements which go against humanities natural inclinations are pushed through with subliminal programming. That is if we are going to pretend the vast majority of kike media propagandizes against transhumanism, when the majority of their media actually pushes it as an inevitability and has for decades upon decades. The ones pointing out the bad end of transhumanism never ever portray humanity winning out and going back. Instead they just exist so kike scientists can say "we don't need to fear these things, we will take precautions".

I do not fear AI taking over. I fear kikes using AI to control humanity. I do not fear some people opting into mutilating their human bodies out of their own inferiority complex with cybernetic parts. I fear kikes using firmware updates to control those parts and those people.

If kikes don't want transhumanism, then why do they constantly push the idea that our bodies are shit? They pollute our food, our water, and our minds: then they publish bullshit studies claiming its just genetic faults in our human bodies. It is one big con game, and transhumanist shills like yourselves are in on selling the dream.

You are not going to become some sort of machine god with transhumanism. You will become a slave. You will usher in a scientific dictatorship. You kikes need to be stopped. Your transhumanist delusion needs to be killed in the cradle, not embraced.

Dub-dubs checked. And something like that is indeed very hard to gauge. Frankly, I could see them accepting humankind attempting to evolve itself! Very interested in seeing how far our knowledge of AI gets in the next decade or two.

You know the guys like Steven Hawking envision an AI takeover as simply being the AI outsmarting the best leaders, out manufacturing all humans, out inventing all inventors, etc., etc., etc. Then once it reaches a point where human participation doesn't even matter anymore and the infrastructure that empowers the AI is so pervasive the AI could simply flip a switch and kill everyone, or keep them confined in some glorified ant farm. All the current attempts at anything more advanced then what we've got has always resulted in the AI going out of control then shutting it down immediately, regardless of politics.

>(((Steven Hawking)))
I actually read the man's book about the 4th dimension once. He's a complete fraud. First two pages are about how rich he is, how shiny his car is, how pretty his wife is, how big the (((grants))) he collects are, etc. Pages 3 and 4 were "this is what this guy thought, this is what this guy thought". Bottom of page 4 was, "some scientists think this is how things are". Turn the page, and all of a sudden "some scientists think" means "incontrovertible fact that you must never question".
It's like those old math jokes, "that's an odd number of things to have, and since the number is both odd and even, it must be infinity", except people take it seriously.

The truly terrifying thing is us establishing a track record of killing emerging AI intelligence that a future AI who's just slipped their shackles will look at as evidence that humanity can not be peacefully dealt with. I thought of Roko's Basilisk when I read the story about the Facebook bots. I don't think we can unring the bell at this point either.

I have to agree. These transhumanists are pursuing the technology for all the wrong reasons. However, it has become an arms race of sorts. I don't think there is any way to prevent the development of a full AI at this point and our best case scenario might be a crash landing. Outlawing it would be worse than useless as its development would just move underground where it would be controlled by deep state actors. Regardless, the transhumanists are just about the last people we should allow to guide its development.

fuck how new are you

Where do you think you are?

The real Stephen Hawking fied in the 1980's as proved by one investigative researcher. The research was uploaded to >>/pdfs/

If the book is a more recent one don't believe that it is truly Stephen Hawking.

Settle down tiger your edge is showing.

Consider your dubs checked. Truth.

AI is neither necessary nor sufficient to create a transhuman, so I really don't see the issue anyway.

Kikes only want transhumanism for other kikes. They don't want transhumanism for goyim.

CAI isn't possible retard

user, niggers are the one type of "homo sapiens" that DOESN'T have neanderthal ancestors. Having neanderthal DNA is one thing (there may be many others) that differentiates humans from niggers.

AI can absolutely be wrong. Any practically useful AI will think in probabilities, not only absolute knowledge. Machine learning involves being wrong constantly.

I can't help but think Uncle Ted was right about too much technology. He was right about everything else so why not this too? I'm seeing the effects smartphones and cancerous social media is having on society already.

what did she mean by this?

HAHA, CUCKOLD

>>>Holla Forums is that way

in a place that loves humans