This is why gaming is shit

Yes sjw's are gay too, but this is the main reason, Redditors sucking the gaming industries dick.

archive.is/zr5D7

I see that title "
Battlefield One is $130 USD for the full game..Don't let this become the new standard." and think finally Reddit is right about something, maybe this will stop this gay ass trend of expensive games but then in the comments everybody is defending it.

Gaming will never be good again if people keep supporting this shit. If the industry knows that they can get away with this shit soon every game will be like Dota 2 or cs:go, filled with dlc and on top of that paid cosmetics.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/10651681.html
archive.is/81ime
web.archive.org/web/20160909012825/http://8ch.net/v/res/10651681.html
iht-retrospective.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/04/1939-nazi-germany-unprepared-for-world-war-ii/?_r=0
archive.is/KuXgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
imgur.com/gallery/Ayrmw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's a reason people hate reddit, it is full of literal marketers and absolute normalfags.
It's been this way since 2009.

There are places like /r/HailCorporate/ who try to point those out, but the normal users don't see those posts. The admins try their best to keep those posts away from reaching the frontpage.

What said is true. Reddit is actually 90% marketers at this point with multiple accounts. cuckchan doesnt even need to make multiple accounts to conduct their marketing to the underage users.

I remember when the digital delivery of games was touted as a way to make games even cheaper! they won't have to account for the cost of all that paper, cardboard, plastic and brick and mortar shelfspace!

Funny.

so, is reddit jews jewing other jews?

How the fuck do you reach those numbers.

But user, think about all this internet they are using, we are running out of it, it's not cheap.

Reddit is surely shady as fuck, especially after the ceo change once they went from "freedom of speech is best, so keep everything that is legal" to the gay shit it is today. But users still have somewhat influence on the content there.

maybe he thought BF1942 came out in 1942?

that's exactly what they fucking did

holy shit

$50 in 1942 → $732.46 in 2016

When will that shit hole die already.

Maybe it was a joke
It has to be a joke

web.archive.org/save/http://8ch.net/v/res/10651681.html
archive.is/81ime
web.archive.org/web/20160909012825/http://8ch.net/v/res/10651681.html

if people can pay $130 for a full game, why stop them?

[removed]
There goes my sides

PRAISE KEK

you got some nice dubs too

Meanwhile, in the Huelands…
489,80 Reals = 150 USD

also, on reddit people can get tagged and followed. People get judged by their profile all the time, not by what they post. They are a bunch of niggers.

That 50$ is actually 70$ with inflation which is 40$ less then the totally reasonable 110$

And then the price here in Aus is 99$ outright.

US price 60$ = 78$ aud
Aussie price (from ebgames, owned by gamestop) 99$ = 75 usd

It was the same with Deus Ex MD microtransactions. Someone made a thread saying how it's bad and literally every comment was defending it, saying it's optional, doesn't impact the game too much etc. Fuck them all and fuck their voting. I bet that PR companies buy accounts and abuse the voting system to make the "better" comments more upvoted

tor is a meme

Golden rule of thumb:
If for some godforsaken reason you see a Reddit post you agree with, it will be downvoted to oblivion, deleted, or have 50 replies saying they're wrong.

I think the admins got full control of it and can simply add 1000 upvotes to a post but are trying to make it look real. For now at least.

They already made reddit shadier by removing the ability to submit posts to reddit.com instead of a subreddit. Back then questions about reddit could reach the front page easily, but if you question something about reddit now it will only end up in a subreddit with people who already know that reddit is fucked up.

why do the shitposters down under tolerate such huge videogame prices? even digital downloads are jacked up

489,80Rs? They'll get 0Fs if you know what I'm saying!

Where have all the AA companies gone to? The only thing I'm exited for now is Remastered Warfare and that game is bundle with another piece of shit that I have no interest in.

The new Gears of war also looks cool like the old one but fucking windows 10 bullshit ruins it!

why? that game will have no mod support and probably no dedicated servers either. It's just a hd version of the old one.

We don't, last I checked Australia has the most media pirates out of any 1st world country. That's mostly video media but it would have to be video games as well. Steam sales help get lower prices too.

Ebgames generally charges a shitton too much for new games, on their sales you can sometimes get a good deal.

They have some points. I don't pay for Live or PS+, and I don't buy DLC(because most of the time it's always multiplayer shit) unless it interests me. I think the only time DLC caused me to not buy a game was Street fighter vs tekken. It was bullshit it was on disc, and I was waiting on a Super release but I assume due to poor sales(after it was leaked about on disc DLC) capcom canceled it. There are times when I want to buy it, but I'm reminded that I'd still have to buy all the characters.

Fuck australia. Theyre such lying fucking cunts. Australians always fucking bitch about how theyre so oppressed and video games are so expensive! You know the minimum wage in australia? 17 fucking dollars an hour! An! HOUR! Australian shit is higher because the pay and everything else is higher, but the fucking southern map crocodile hunting fucking niggers want to seem like they got it rough so they LIE! LIKE A FUCKING NIGGER WOULD!

And all the fucking time they do this! For the fucking pity party of oh poor australia! You poor bastards! No! Australia is useless, it shouldnt even fucking exist! A bunch of fucking prison niggers who somehow managed to exist by killing half the islands population cause theyre made up of NIGGERS! Australia shouldnt even exist!

Ever played a multiplayer game with an Australian? After the first time YOU WONT WANT TO! Lying, annoying , duplicitous fucking Nigger prisoner blooded bastards!

Want to see actual high numbers? Go check out canada which is in a hard recession due to the fucking cuckold retard prime minister and everything else. There you'll see actual shit prices in a time where no one has money. Fuck, most new games go for 100 dollars without any dlc or any other shit.

FUCK AUSTRALIA! The only good thing about that region are New Zealanders.

Tell me, user, how many games would benefit from being an HD version of themselves at this present moment?

Nice trips fam.

Of course PR companies are on Reddit, there is nothing easier to influence than a braindead normalfag.

Also Twitter is mostly bots too. Too bad nobody questions anything anymore

Bro, like, holy shit, calm down.

I'd say non if they are missing important aspects. What good is a hd remake if parts of the game are missing? In this case it's the most important parts.

Nice copypasta m8

kek

A product is sold at the price agreed to by buyers and sellers.

If you don't like the product at that price point, don't buy. You are not entitled to a game at the price point YOU deem 'fair'.

read a book on economics

gaming isn't dying. Your kind of gaming is dying because you are poorfags and making games is expensive so people don't want to cater to ungrateful whining bitches who don't have money.

get a job

i maed game plz gief money

You are talking to a guy who owns a pair of 600€ headphones. Certain things are simply not worth the money. I can totally afford a bottle of coka cola for 20€, but it's not worth it. If they rise the prise I will simply not buy it.

my kind of gaming is good games that get support by devs, and yes those are dying. The last game I bought was beamNG.drive, aaa games are simply not worth it anymore.

We're not poor, Mr. Humble Merchant, we're just smart.

Off by one fag
0.03 cents had been added into your account

Games in Canada are now 79.99$

It is less costly to buy it in USD and eat up the change rate (and avoid 15% taxes at the same time).

Or jus stop buying new games altogether since they are always shit. That works too.

To be fair, if this is anything like BF3 or 4, people will only play the dlc maps shortly after their release, then return to one of eight 24/7 servers playing a map from the base game.

I will not calm down! Every fucking day the australians cry about their poor expensive video games when they make more than anyone else with minimum wage and higher! Always with the complaints in every fucking multiplayer game. Always wanting to be pitied like a prison nigger would. Then they attack you if you're not australian, or backstab you, or try to CHEAT you. Theyre even worse than the russians! Is it no wonder that in severs with lots of Australians one of the requirements is to NOT BE AUSTRALIAN! Even their own people dont like them! They lie, cheat and steal like prison niggers would! The jungle was supposed to kill them, not give them fucking internet! Is it no wonder even the muslims try not to go there? Even desert rapists fear the place, they know theyre being sent to a prison colony full of traitorous australians! Its a wonder New Zealand is still alive!

Fuck you you big knife using, big hat wearing cunt. Go fight a human sized spider.

Bullshit. It's 99.99. Maybe in one of the more afluent areas of Canada its cheaper without those high taxes, but other places get fucked. Fuck Canada too. Most people dont even appreciate syrup.

99.99$ are special editions, 129.99$ are season pass editions, normal are 79.99$. In Quebec and Ontario at least. If you arr in Quebec, add a lovely 15% taxe to that amount.

Are you Steve Irwin's daughter?

user go sleep, you're drunk.

ok ok user fuck australians

Well Reddit is pretty much jewish so thats not surprising.

It's a pretty insane price when you consider that the fact that it's at least 1/3 of a next gen console.

Exactly

Literally all of those posts are developers or paid shills. Actual ones, not fake boogeyman shills that people think post on Holla Forums.

If I buy a new car, but choose to not get all of the extra, optional features (leather, heated seats for example) does that mean I'm not getting a full car?

Sure, it's cancer, but you know what I find the real cancer? AAA games in general. Stop buying AAA. Stop trying to make deals with the devils.

It's more like the cars air conditioning being sold as DLC.

you do know that the board owner is a fucking jew, right?

To be fair to Mark he got disowned for being too autistic

it's a different industry, but actually yes, the cars should also come with all those options. If you actually tried to buy a car at some point you would know that those extras are sometimes overpriced as fuck. Like a sound system being 500 extra when the set they build in costs max 100€.

Why did he do this?

Filthy fucking muslims.

are you serious? It's played backwards you idiot, he rescued the dog.

It's reversed.

Mark is just an autistic Jew he is fucking harmless.

So why don't we just mine some more? I mean, S. Korea and Sweden are full of Internet, and we're on friendly terms with them. Surely they'll sell us some cheap. And if not… they're small and relatively defenseless. We'll just bomb them and take their internet reserves.

That one was funny. But I agree.

He really does suck at being a Jew, tbh.

Can't be sure of that. He is great at silencing important discussion on here and stirring up shit.

I can't honestly believe those are just regular posters they must be shills.

Have the shills successfully infiltrated their minds with disinfo?

Like any industry nowadays, the vidya industry has also become a massive circlejerk leeching off of normalfag money.

alright that was pretty funny

120 fucking dollars is 240 leva. For a video game that's beyond not worth it.

What else is novi
Normalfags gonna normalfag, if you thought they'd learn their lesson after nms or nu dude sex you were being silly.

So wait, how come Anno 1404 cost 60 bucks?

BAN THIS SICK FILTH

fuck you and your cookies

Wait there was a time when reddit was good?

Countless, countless leaks have revealed time and time again that redshit is heavily shilled. Heavily heavily shilled. There is countless collusion between the moderators there and commercial and leftist political interest. Of course it's going to be pozzed no matter what users think.

That's probably for the best, honestly.

I mean they can almost be decent. Except 80 % of them are overweight.

Why are they all fat.

the one in the red shirt looks like a human being. She for some reason also distances herself from the others.

I like how all the fat, possibly down syndrome afflicted women are showing off their shitty tits, while the one skinnier girl off to the right side looks like she's trying to get away. Also jesus christ what is wrong with the guy in the middle.

More importantly, why is there an octogenary woman behind the woman flashing behind the priest-looking cosplay guy?

The non-white women also look normal. The retards are probably drunk feminists who think that's "empowering".

Sleep snug, smug

This photo should be used to illustrate the fall of the West.

If you buy a new car but the guy says seats are "extra" do you feel like you're being fucked with? When a game is designed with DLC in mind it's often awkward and dull without it (contrasts this with traditional expansion packages where you got a new set of levels and shit maybe a year after release).

Jesus christ, how horrifying

Do you think that the price of everything hasn't increased in correlation with the minimum wage? A packet of cigarettes costs $20, The government is going to double that soon because fuck smokers. Nothing is in a vacuum fam. Stop being a faggot.

The girl in the pink on the side and the two tanned (non-white) in the front look OK.
Everyone else… everyTHING else is uuuuuugh

This isn't exclusive to Reddit, OP. And I would even say that they're somewhat better compared to other websites.

Reddit and neogaf is what you get when only shills and good goyim are left

But the first pic you posted isn't defending it as a good customer practice. In fact, if you read between the lines, it appears the guy is in fact laughing at people for being stupid enough to pay for that.

I bet you they stopped browsing reddit after that meetup.

I guess I've lost sight as to what's real and what's a poe at this point. That fucking website makes it incredibly difficult, especially when you have people saying that the act of playing games on a PC is too hard.

redditors and SJWs are one and the same. I fail to see why you separate the two groups.

Redditors are obnoxious internet faggots, SJWs fuck with the brakes on your car when they see a trump sign in your font yard. The distinction is subtle.

This meme needs to stop. To argue that prices need to increase because prices are increasing is a circular argument, and is particularly stupid if the prices in question are just an average over many commodities rather than the actual costs of that business.

No, it's not. SJW is just one of the many names leftists love to come up with to pretend their shit ideology isn't a complete abomination.

They do it all the time. Third wave feminism, SJWs, the "regressive" Left, ctrl-left, etc. It's all an attempt to come up with a nebulous fringe that commits all the ugly shit so "mainstream" leftism doesn't get a bad reputation.

In truth, SJWs, or whatever you want to call them, are just the leftists stupid enough to openly say what they are all thinking.

redditors are by and large leftists, they have created a community whose primary gimmick is thought policing by the community itself, support admins and mods that allow SRS and the like to brigade with impunity, purge red pilled communities that get too popular, have no problems with shadow-banning or vote manipulations, let alone filtering information, like they do with the refugee crisis and Hillary Clinton.

To pretend they are simple fuckwits is to deny what a cancer they are to humanity at large.

that guy in the middle has bigger tits than most of the women

Actually, SJWs are marxists. They are different from leftist faggots

And here you are doing it again.

How did the dog get there in the first place?

All conservatives are literally Hitler. Prove me wrong.

There's something wrong with Hitler?

He didn't win the war

I wish that too, user.

Not his fault though. He gave it a good try.

You wish, but they aren't, huh? Mmmh…

We talking 'bout plebbit? Fuck it, I'll post some shiet.

I'm both humored and angry right now.

I'm laughing really hard but I also want to violently punch somebody in the face.

Somebody help please

He didn't listen to his generals, started a two front war, and could of gotten everything he wanted if he just eased into it.

Since we talk about other communities here, does anyone have the screeenshot of these steam reviews that told people to ignore all the negative reviews and just buy the game? Idk what game it was, could be No Man's Sky or Doom or one of the other AAA games that gets a lot of shit lately.

And this reminds me, people on Reddit constantly tell people to stop hating certain things, like you constantly get these "Can we stop hating no man's sky already?" posts that are also highly upvoted. That places is certainly full of shills and shit.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You do know the Soviets were prepared to invade? That Hitler had no choice but to attack first? They had hundreds of Il-2s waiting on the border to attack Germany held Poland. Germans beat the Russians to the punch by about 2 weeks.

It is our time to shine

wew

No, this is why gaming is shit.

It's because the average consumers are all a bunch of braindead normalfags.
There's a reason why enthusiasts like to keep their hobbies enthusiast-only.

Those are the same people that defend the overpriced games. If you read the texts you can see that some of them are young, like the one who plays Skyrim. They didn't see the good days of gaming and because of that they are okay with shit games and high prices.

No, they're okay with all of the shit the industry flings at us because >80% of humans living right now are NOT REAL PEOPLE. They're literally sheep. They're retarded. Braindead.
I'm not kidding. I dare you to go out and speak with some normalfags and tell me that I'm wrong.

You're not wrong.

nobody cares about your reddit thread, OP

Recently I've become a bit sick of the constant jewspoutery, but I fucking love whoever does these edits. Are there any more?

To be a shill here, when you look at the gamedev side of things, you *are* essentially selling your game for less than you would have two decades ago. $60 in 1996 would be worth about $90 today, so you are getting less money from the increased amount of money invested into development.

It still doesn't excuse half the shitty things in this industry, like how the real game now is "play fools for their cash with shiny marketing that obfuscates a lump of coal," but it does serve as a rational explanation for DLC. Well, reasonable DLC.

You can buy shills for reddit all over the internet, too. I've seen a few places offering to do so, will probably use them at some point to Jew some normalfags out of their cash.

This one is a little lower quality. I think the one I was replying to is done by the same guy who also did a song that was on Youtube, ironically, and now I can't find it.

these are not mutually exclusive, reddit is a major enemy controlled site with a large population of willing servants.

Jewish Arithmetics, user.

The High Command was made up of traitorous Prussian nobles and pro-Allied cucks who blamed every act of sabotage they caused to both fronts on Hitler as well as every other general they could find (ie: Rommel).

You know who were the cool folks that partied and slept in during the start of D-Day? I'll give you a hint: it wasn't actually Hitler.

Communist Russian saboteurs were hard at work since 1938 disrupting German commerce, especially because they saw Germany was occupied in the West. Relations worsened with Germany's support of Finland and aggression in the Balkans. Going to war was inevitable for both sides.

Besides, what would you do if you saw your rival facing the other way, and both sides learned that the other was already making attack plans, and the first one to attack had the advantage?

Forgot to add, fuck off Stinkfish you gargantuan faggot. Nobody cares about your reddit crusade.

SIHT ETELED

That's probably why, when Barbarossa started, the Russians were completely unprepared for war against Germany and could only stop their advance at Moscow's doors, having to quickly dismantle their factories and rush them out to Siberia as to not lose them.

N-no c-communism has never succeeded, Hitler just did a whoopsie with national socialism.

Germany invaded during Russia's process of reorganization and modernization.

It's an indisputable fact that they were going to attack the West eventually (as in, within a year or two). Hitler actually launched the attack at the most opportune moment.

They were unprepared for any war, as their war with Finland showed, but this had more to do with Stalin fearing a putsch from within the army, and the purges that followed, than with anything else.

Applied Marxism has never succeed, and in fact has led to 100+ million dead goyim. That's two plus world wars. It boggles the mind there are still people that support an ideology whose application routinely leads to such outcomes.

Then again, a leftists wouldn't be a leftists if he wasn't retarded.

While national socialism did feature some populist policies it was not communist in origin. Using that logic you could call Roosevelt's New Deal communism.

they had been preparing for invading western europe for some time, but multiple blitzkring assaults showed that force projection beats raw numbers as long as it can maintain speed.
really it was the winter and the disintegrating supply lines that halted the german offensive, Hitler could of been more tactful and supported anti-stalin parties leading up to Barbarossa and helping to fracture the red army from the neck down by turning the citizenry against the state.

but nope, sure could of helped had a few kings not died and given him at least one worthwhile ally in the west, cause holyshit did mr. potatohead fuck up.
japs didn't do much better but at least they were able to take ground in china.

I have something I need to get off my chest.

I have been heavily browsing reddit (including /r/all) for the past 2 months.

Reddit is a place to get a quick grab at something easily digestible: God help you if you're looking for an honest discussion. The top comment is always a sarcastic retort or a clever pun, and I rarely laugh at anything on that site. I never really learned anything either despite the constant sight of 'Today I Learned' threads.

The most popular anti-sjw subreddit is The_Donald which may as well be called '4pol Summer Camp'. It's embarrassing to associate with their political stance and see the typos, bad research, and blind up voting.

I came back to Holla Forums yesterday and I lost my sides to a NMS thread. You guys don't try to be funny which is why you're fucking hilarious. Reddit tries too hard to come off as well informed and witty. God bless this site, I'm glad to be back.

Socialism is still leftism user.

Nah, fam. I'm bored, could you add some more insults into that post, please?

Why the hell did you go there in the first place.

It's largely untrue that human waves was the doctrinal basis of the Red Army though.

Like I said previously, shit like that happens when your leader murders and incarcerates the very people that were supposed to implement their theoretical blueprint for the military. You end up with a neutered force full of political asslickers on top and the remaining majority cowed into inaction.

The original doctrine for the Red Army was very similar to the German one, only on a much larger scale.

And the fact Barbarossa was not something the German military was equipped or trained to handle. And I'm talking about the strategic layer here, their doctrine was built around quick wars based on mobility and force concentration, specifically because they lacked the numbers and resources to sustain prolonged fighting, let alone attrition warfare.

Hell, 90% of the German army still fought as they had back in WW1, with horse drawn carts and marching infantry. They never had the industrial muscle to pump out motorized and mechanized infantry divisions.

They actually did pretty well all things considered. The Western powers in the colonies were notorious for underestimating them only to receive a rude awakening when the Japanese actually fucked them over.

But really, it came down to lack of industrial capacity and sheer bad luck, both at Pearl Harbor and at Midway.

Are you too stupid to read or something? Communism killed as many people as both world wars combined, it didn't cause WW1.

Oh, sure, Stalin did think that Hitler was going to be the battering ram on Western democracies, and as soon as Hitler managed to get into Britain, he would invade from East Prussia and probably roll over Europe and make it a Communist hellhole from Portugal to Vladvostok. Doesn't change the fact that they were not prepared, nor even expecting, Germans attacking in 1941, specially after the Japs started going after China (had they invaded the USSR in coordination with Germany, things could have been completely different; Stalin would not be able to transfer the industrial power to Siberia, for example).

That would have made him a competent leader. Too bad for him he was all over "muh Slav scum must die" and "muh lebensraum" to notice.

Stalin did nothing wrong, it's all just capitalist propaganda, and even if he did they had it coming.

VIDEOGAMES

Back to reddit faggot.

Go back cunt

Stalin dindu nuffins, he's a good boi.

you show your thoughts, but no i meant in how much armor they had accumulated vs. the as you stated unprepared german forces who while on the offensive were able to penetrate the soviet forces defensive lines.

in reality this wasn't a war anyone who actually died in it was really prepared for, the only ones who were prepared came out winning and rich.

Nice. Wanna call him a secret Rothschild Jew while you're at it?

The Reich was actually heavily in need of industrial manpower (like a million short) at the time, and had incentives programs to draw Czechs and German expats back to the country to work and live there. No way in hell they could afford to colonize Russia.

iht-retrospective.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/07/04/1939-nazi-germany-unprepared-for-world-war-ii/?_r=0

What you read was likely the Western kike interpretation of Germany's invasion of Soviet Russia.

Most of what he types are strawmen, when I pointed out both communism and natsoc are failed ideologies he countered with "aha! but natsoc is not communism!"

There was, believe it or not. When that one guy who co-founded reddit killed himself, it signalled the end.

Nowadays you stay far, far away from popular subreddits like r/gaming or you get socks of shit like OP's image.

You do know that the steering wheels are often sold separetely, do you?
It's not just videogames, this happens everywhere.

0/10, would reply again

->upvote

At least when Hitler was killing his own countrymen he limited it to faggots, degenerates, liberals and leftists, basically everyone that had it coming.

And what would that be?

Most of which was outdated, and what they did have that was contemporary they didn't know how to use, again, because "comrade" Stalin saw fit to gut the military of anyone that could have taught them.

I hate the myth of the Red Army being an incompetent farce of a military (which, granted, it was early on) almost as much as I hate the allied propaganda of the Wehrmacht being this unstoppable, technological juggernaut that only won because they had the superior tanks and planes.

How is NatSoc a failed ideology when it actually never had a chance to even fail? And no, getting ousted out of power because a foreign coalition invaded your country does not mean it failed, otherwise the French republic would also count as a failure, when it's clearly not.

Just a little reminder to everyone, we need as many people trying to make OC as possible in order to not go through the 4chan cycle again.

Every attempt at creating something for the sake of creation matters.
Even if it's just a simple post like yours, it's going to have value as long as you put all your effort into making it.
Reddit is basicly a bunch of leeches who try to stroke their ego, nothing more

We need the help of every user whos willing to fight for a place to call home

here's my dank oc

Yeah, "killed" himself. Seems to happen to a lot of the saner leftists these days, be it with two bullets to the back of the head or through self-asphyxiation in a bag with a zip on the outside.

Those leftists sure are crafty when it comes to suicide.

You are now aware non-statement means pointing out the obvious.

This was an MI5 agent, but it was a padlock with no fingerprints on the outside.

Keep stringing buzzwords together and someday you might end up with an actual statement or a sociology degree as your consolation prize.

Keep being a faggot and maybe someday you'll get a cock in your boypussy.

I have a 6 year old Reddit account, I use it for 2 things, porn and gg. But to be honest, reddit gg is gay.

This could have been a reddit post.

The Left's favorite TV hosts are an English socialist jackoff and a South African nigger. I hate that arrogant snark from foreign assholes is what passes for humor in [currentyear].

That meme is not applicable to situations in which you think someone is acting retarded, newfag.

Now fuck off back to reddit.

NEVER PAY MORE THAN $20 FOR A COMPUTER GAME
TWENTY DOLLARS

Actually Bernie's policies were more in line with Hitler. Not joking m8.

For anyone wondering it's just him asking the women how a Shepard and dachshund offspring would look and then asking what would happen if you kept mating dachshunds with shepards. Ends with him saying the shepard would cease to exist because it got bred out.

Fuck off faggot.

What kind of a car did you buy and didn't get a steering wheel?
They sell replacements if the one you have breaks, not charge you extra.

Leftists should be purged and reddit is full of shit and shills. SHOCKING
Why is this thread here again?

Can we really expect video game prices not to go up? $130 USD is an absurd jump in price, don't get me wrong, but why must video games always be the same price? Why is any increase in price met with disgust? Food costs have risen. Rent has. Books have. Movie tickets have. Electric and water bills have. Increase in cost is as natural as oxygen is, yet people still expect video games to only be, what, $60 USD?

Why?

Maybe if we let the price rise we wouldn't see so much corner cutting by devs/publishers. The industry is evolving and with that comes an increase in development costs, maybe they'd take more risks and develop more if they got $5 or $10 more on each unit sold rather than trying to trim effort to make back their larger and larger budgets?

When my parents bought me Super Mario Bros. 3 in 1990, it cost $50.

$50 in 1990 bought the equivalent of $92 and change worth of goods in today's currency.

If anything, games have actually gotten cheaper, even as their production costs have spiraled out of control.

Oh my, I think the goy virus has already progressed too far with this one

I wonder how much it cost to make SMB3, adjust for inflation? I can't seem to find any information on it's budget. My google-fu is too weak.

The thing is, if companies cut down on bloat in their staff they'd be able to save loads of money, which would make the $60 static pricing more tenable. I wonder if they got rid of bloat and/or made games cost a couple bucks more if then they wouldn't have drawn in and become so reliant on the casual crowd.

You are a fucking child. Filtered, you megajew.

No.

I have a feet fetish, but that pic is just weird.

WAIT A YEAR YOU FUCKING MORON

Rectangle shaped feet suck.

What are their names Holla Forums?

And so fourth and so fourth.

How quickly people forget the rule.

Millennials

How shocking.
Funfact:Reddit is literally designed for social engineering & much of it's traffic comes from a U.S. military base in Florida doing exactly that.
The lemmings who use Reddit even after all the leaks & evidence proving that Reddit is a tool for censorship & mass manipulation are beyond salvation.

is this nycka adjustin for inflation from 1942?

either that reddit nigga chinky af or dat nigga dum af either way all dee slime b cux fam smfh

Said the millenial

Some of us are older than you, baby-non.

Get back to your home old man

Get a home of you own, moochllenial.

Poe's law is really going into effect here: was this just a joke or is this nigga realm that dumb?

You could say that in 1985 that the video game industry has regressed back into infancy after the crash- so maybe $50 for Mario (around $110 equivalent today) was justified by the fact that it was kind of like a new horizon for them.

Oh the irony in that post.

Makes me laugh everytime.

That fat guy in the middle with bigger tits than everyone else looks like Videogamedunkey.

I don't see that happening anytime soon for the same reason why facebook isn't dying.

I just hope that gaming will change the next few years.

I really hope this shit sjw trend will die once the gaming industries marketing teams realize that we actually don't support this shit like the media makes it look like.

Video games are great. Don't pay attention to parasites.

Anything using that word is a parasite.

You forgot the most important part.
In the end he drew a corrolation between the shepard that would vanish and germans, if the influx from outsiders continues and the woman agreed with it.

Isn't that the full SJW gaming subreddit? I'm pretty sure the same shit would not fly in the pc master race sub, for the few times I browsed it.

All the gaming subreddits are sjw infested on Reddit, even the gg related subreddits.

I remember some guy once starting a thread about how male gamers are better than female ones and one of his arguments for was that there are no female pro gamers in Dota 2.

The entire board totally started to hate him and there was even one guy who said that there are no woman because of a entrance barrier or some shit like that.

They are all the fucking same, everyone on Reddit is gay.

Also funny fact, there once was a female only tournament in dota 2 with the best female pro gamers and the price money was like 10k or some shit like that… Which is basically nothing compared to what male gamers win. There is a reason for this, woman simply suck at gaming.

KiA looks like Holla Forums-lite right now.

The Master Race sub is very fucking against SJW garbage.

Hate plebbit all you want, but do it with factual information.

Thing is - you could make a game like Super Mario with a small staff.
Todays games have much greater requirements - not only due to increased graphic fidelity and detail (which requires more content and art), but also in the programing department. Getting rid of bugs must be a nightmare with all the bajjilion possible combos of drivers, hardware and shit.

Reddit was "seeded" for years with fake content until normalfags picked it up as place to go.
It was never anything else than a shilling platform.

When you say master race sub, you mean the pcmasterrace one? I never visited that place because I thought it was just a joke meme subreddit.

I am part of KiA and only use it for news, those guys are faggots too. In all their Ghostbusters thread they post the same shit. Movies with female protagonists are okay unless they replace male.

I am against that. Woman are weak and shit and should not be protagonists in movies, that shit is simply not realistic.

Yes, that is exactly what it means. They actually copied the car industry.
In Europe try going to a car dealer buying the "base model without extras" at the base price. It simply doesn't exist.
They build two or three standard models (because BTO is way is way to expensive for mass market model), then they call some parts of these standard models "optional features" despite being built into every car.
Then they disable some these features using software unless you paid for them. That's how it works. Car manufacturers invented on-disc DLC before the game industry.

Yes, that one. That subreddit is 70% meme and shitposts and 30% serious. They were spearheading on reddit the uprising against Valve's paid mods controversy, for example, and if any SJW shit is posted there, its mocked to no end. The sub is big enough that when they post about some PC dev scamming people or something like that, devs / steam staff usually address it due to their visibility.

This is completely retarded. Do you dislike games with female protagonists as well like Metroid or Tomb Raider?

You're talking about action movies.

stop acting like are retard, you know what I mean. Movies like Charlies Angles are retarded, they are unrealistic and nothing but a masturbation fetish for sjws.

I don't really watch a lot of movies so I can't give a lot of examples here, but two other movies that come into my mind are TDKR and Batman vs Superman. That female hero in BvS was only there for equality reasons, same as catwoman or batgirl or whatever the fuck that girl in TDKR was called. Those characters are stupid.

I didn't play them long enough to care to be honest. I didn't mind Metroid is super smash, her body was nice to look at. But I would hate female protagonists in games like TLOZ or idk Far Cry or some shit like that.

Not him, but I think it should be applied to protagonists in general. Women are unambitious, uninteresting, inferior beings who should never be charged with any main role in any media, because it's not realistic. Women have never been protagonists of anything great, and when people argue they have, it's only affirmative action bullshit to launch their otherwise unimportant happenings to undeserved glory.

Women are only good for bearing children, make no mistake

archive.is/KuXgM

Officer, am I getting trolled?

stop being sexist user :^)

Now, I will say that women in movies these days are shit. One cannot ignore how "equality" is impacting the world. But to say that women have never done great things is ignorant.

Useless women.
His husband did the job for her.
You think she didn't have men telling her what to do?
A nobody with men helping her, and a Jew.

Face it, they are garbage.

IT WAS ALREADY HD YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Why would that offend (((you)))?

Games weren't sold for $60 back then. Fuck off, shill.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/leftyb/
>>>/leftytv/

>>>/israel/

Kill yourself.

National Socialism is a failed ideology because of how quickly it crumbled. To put it into perspective, Capitalism is a cardboard box, whereas National Socialism is a glass box. National Socialism is a fragile economic system that can quickly deteriorate due to outside forces.

The US underwent several wars against foreign powers and a civil war, but it still remained stable.

What's capitalism's rain?

Guess that capitalism is a non-malleable box then.

wat

Developers get a fixed salary, I aint giving anything more than $50 to a bunch of fucking suits.

That's a whole lot of words saying absolutely nothing

hi Holla Forums, trying hard to how how not gay you are?

Triggered yet, faggot? gb2 >>>Holla Forums

nah, don't even go there.

Wow, what a sick comeback! Have an upboat!

radical

What does any of this have to do with Holla Forums?

redditors and MGTOW discovering Holla Forums and taking to memes so seriously, so they shitpost here in an attempt to enlighten us when really it comes off as obnocious.

oh it's you

hi

They deepthroat EA's cock so much that it's near impossible to tell whether they're actual paid shills or just normalfag retards. And that's fucking sad

Why the fuck is this allowed? I knew reddit was bad, but I didn't knew it can get this fucking bad. Did he not think of the people who can't afford a game at that price, or the fact that $130 is almost 1/3 of the xbone or ps4?

I love how most of the whites are fat and look severely autistic while the non-whites are pretty chill and thin.

Reddit is filled with both, paid shills and normal people that are simply retarded. I mean just look at the comments of all the anti iphone posts, people always defend that piece of shit.

What's hard to understand about "National Socialism being a failure because external and internal forces can easily crumble it in under 3 decades", are you stupid?

MGTOW did nuffin wrong

The US had a pretty easy time compared to countries in the EU.

A successful economic that is never practiced.

Hardly. It went under more wars on it's own soil than Nazi Germany did.

come on now, what big wars did you guys have over there? EU was under constant shit back then.

Discounting the Revoltionary War, here's the list of wars that we had:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

Pre-20th century was on our own soil.

Time

he said how many BIG wars, user.

More like National Socialism failed because its people are weak in morals and in spirit and unable to survive without government assistance.
It's a Frankenstein’s monster stitched together from 12 different beliefs and given life by bizzare ideas of racial paradigms and destiny. It had a keynesian economy, but was staunchly anti-trade union. It was fascist but went against the church and tried to slowly dismantle it in favor of state-sponsored ancestor/pagan worship.

Civil War, Mexican–American War, and War of 1812 were pretty huge.

Thinking about it, that's pretty plausible.

Beating up on hilljacks and poor mountain folk. The war should have been over in six months, if it weren't for the greatest general the South could have asked for - McClellan.

Beating up on a bunch of spics while they were in the middle of their siesta.

We lost pretty much everywhere we weren't just fighting Canadians and Indians. We only called it a draw because England was too busy trying to keep Napoleon in check to actually finish the fight. To their credit, they did bake us a "Sorry for burning down your capital" apology cake some years later.

So, yeah. Sterling track record there.

Pretty sure reddit is shills replying to each other

I have a hunch this was a fucking terrible mistake. Like it wouldn't have been as easy to demonize the Nazis if they didn't try to distance themselves from every other European in every way possible.

Hitler did something wrong.

classic plebbit :^)

Hi, reddit! You have to go back.

Maybe if they didn't spend as much on muh graphics and marketing they wouldn't have that problem in the first place
And big companies don't care about taking risks, they'll still shit out the same crap every year only they'll be taking more of our sherkels when they do it
It's not our job to allocate their budget

fucking brits

First off all the 59€ some games cost is already to much. If it was a normal price, why don't indie games cost that much?

And why do you think EA and Activision sell their games for 59 + Season Pass for another 59€? Because nobody would pay the 130€ if they decided to from now on sell it as a full pack instead of separated like that.

It's to expensive, they know it too, and because of that they have to do these jew tricks to sell them.

Reddit, 4chan and now slowly 8ch became marketing platforms. People that didnt see the better days don't know any better.

And guess what, it is working like you wouldn't believe.

The problem is the average human being is totally retarded.

(checked)
Yeah, they're totally retarded

Well, it was fun for a single decade before everything inevitably went to hell

die young

By the way, what is your opinion on these albums?

imgur.com/gallery/Ayrmw

you got a bunch of movies, short gifs to show off those movies. That doesn't seem to be the work of a normal person.

but then it's not like you know anything about "Europe" seeing as you act as if it's one country with identical conditions everywhere
dumb ameritard

It's a Renault.

i think its less that they want dicks in their mouth and more that everyone on the internet is an obnoxious contrarian.
maybe im doing it right now.

It's that simple. People will charge what they can get away with, if enough of you don't buy it on those grounds, they will lower the price.

Just pirate it, faggots.

Thanks captain obvious

Would you have any other ground breaking and shocking information for us? The sky being blue? Water being wet?

The problem is that poor consumerism is being practiced here, people who play video games aren't nearly as tight with their money as they used to be, or perhaps more people have entered who aren't as tight with their money as the people already there, either way, publishers and developers feel they can get away with these prices, and they can because they can manipulate conversations about it on open forums by making up bullshit, and they can get away with doing that because the average consumer does no fucking research and feels brand loyalty amongst a whole host of other problems, problems that are really difficult to pull someone out of, and in some cases nearly impossible.

And because the average consumer is like this, companies can not only get away with charging these ridiculous price tags, but also get away with doing bullshit like releasing unoptimized shit games and buggy ass products.

Pirating it and giving the middle finger to the developer won't change a thing, which is fine, really. I imagine most of us don't really feel any motivation or obligation to try to change the future of this once proud industry. What's going to change it is swaying the prevailing wisdom of the average consumer for this market.

maybe you should get a job then

I actually pirate things more when I have a job.

more more i pirate things the less money i save

You should've fucking stayed there and you know it.

Holla Forums is already Holla Forums summer camp

kill me, pete

And you guys are calling them 'normalfags.' I honestly think the chans have more well-adjusted folk than reddit.

It's backwards.

Arseroasted kiwi detected

Notice how all the girls whose bodies are actually worth something in this world have elected to not show their tits for free.

HH check
Would you go to a meetup from some Holla Forums community? I m guessing not.
That's probably also the case for reddit usersthat and they probably have bffs and non-cisnormative relationships . The one hotwheels did at some strip club in new york looked awkward as fuck but nowhere near as bad as that reddit.