Police in Austin, TX put some hurt on Antifa today as the protested statues and street names

Police in Austin, TX put some hurt on Antifa today as the protested statues and street names.
Pretty sad I missed it as I live around the area but at least someone was decent enough to capture some good footage. Some webm-able moments in here.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nOvmjs0J_QQ?t=2787
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This is what white supremacy looks like.

Isn't it illegal to wear those masks?

11:30 some infighting happens and leads to arrests after antifa starts talking shit to a police horse kek.

It all gets so old

GAS THE BIKES PACE WAR NOW

It warms my heart to see antifa and police clashing.

Ya because of democrats in the 50s (KKK) wearing masks. Democrats in the 10's wearing masks again. Time to start enforcing that law again.

Its like cowboys and indians, except the indians are dirty commies and just get arrested instead of shot.

that's why we're winning. We just need to get rid of the spencers. I'm not saying that we need to go all full blown PR-F.A.G. We just neet to keep a level head while the left scare the public more.

Pic very related.

The left have stopped being the counter culture. We're filling that void for sure. It has become hip to associate with the pepe meme culture. Look at all of these Holla Forums leaning youtube channels popping up.

Heres some footage of protests that took place in St,Louis today as BLM blocked the streets. Not trying to shill this channel but they have some damn good footage. I didn't even know things went down in St.Louis today.

The media wouldn't report this, it goes against their narrative. The only hope of getting the word out on events like these are to spread the channels covering them.

This shit is absolutely unbelievable. They gave them an inch with the statues and now they want to rename streets and schools. No mention of how much this will cost taxpayers.

That's why you never give them anything. You give an inch they'll DEMAND a mile the day after. Same applies to Kikes and Kebabs.

Checks out. Is there anything in that picture not invented by whites?

Could you get in trouble for ripping their masks off? Would cops?

…it would be painful

it would be painful….

Holy fuck, leftypol is such a fucking joke.

The police look like they've apparently had enough. I know the consensus here is that they're Zogbots, but I'm not so sure; police enforce laws, it probably takes a lot for them to question that. I don't think it's going to take many more blue-haired whale corps shouting "fuck the police" while waving literal communist flags before most cops snap out of it.

Entirely depends on the district/city/precinct, remember how many cops are non-whites.

4 (you) and I'll check those nice dubs

Theyre Texas State Troopers, so not exactly ZOGbots. They answer to the State of Texas first.

server is acting up not posting for some reason

i would love it if someone randomly shot up one of these (((gatherings))) maybe a truck of peace

Nobody wants to hire blacks. Not even organizations protesting on their behalf.

No I'm pretty sure that's exactly the definition of a ZOGbot.

*Texas State Troopers

Absolutely Implicit.

Are not any different than any other State Troopers. ZOGbots.

Yep, you're right. I remember San Jose during the election. White people being beaten down and chased through the streets while cops just STOOD THERE. It was one of the most stunning redpills I ever had. There was this skinny white kid, 20-ish, being chased down by Mexicans while police just watched. That vid almost singularly turned me to NatSoc and made me skeptical of any political solution.

Great footage but vertical smartphone filmers can get the rope last

State Troopers are generally pretty decent guys. Its local municipality cops that are general fuck heads. Especially in the metropolitan areas. Texas City cops are some of the finest I ever met. Houston cops are fucking niggers, especially the white ones. Sna Antonio cops are okay-ish but their chief is fucking spineless faggot in the liberal jew mayors pocket. Austin police, never really encountered.

t. Texanon

Tx State Troopers*

Good, stop taking this shit you fucking Bluebergs.

youtu.be/nOvmjs0J_QQ?t=2787
timestamp doesn't work in the embed, click the above link or skip to 46:27

confirmed