British kayaker Emma Kelty 'murdered' on Amazon trip

>archive.fo/WqrCL
>bbc.com/news/uk-41321514

Three people have been arrested following the death of a British woman who disappeared while kayaking up the Amazon, police in Brazil have said.

Emma Kelty, 43, of London, went missing last week. Her body has not been found.

While drug traffickers and pirates operate in the region, police say she had been robbed, with one of the suspects claiming she was shot twice.

Ms Kelty's family said they were extremely proud of her and "her strength would be sorely missed".

The Foreign Office said earlier it was "supporting the family of a British woman following her death in Brazil".

The most effective technique for disarming "people" is to shoot them from a distance until they stop moving, and the most effective preventative measure is to stay the hell away from non-whites.

1) Obviously stupid stunt gets obviously stupid woman killed. Unsurprising.
2) Why the scare quotes on 'murdered', BBC?

This is all that needs to be said. Next.

Why are the whites who move to Brazil and such places always mentally ill and naive?

Compared to the loser and reject men/the weeb women who go to Asia they almost seem worse. Because at least Asia has some redeeming qualities.

Lol you reap what you sow.
Unless it involves teaching you telekinesis to float guns out of peoples hands that sounds pretty dumb.

I had a horrid self disgusted miserable young dyke walk by me today with a "Love Will Win" t-shirt on.

Oh the irony

How dare the BBC imply the gentle, harmless harsh-reality-escaping-substance delivery men would murder a woman. She obviously saw how her privelege had wrecked thier lives and immediately decided to offer reparations by shooting herself in the back twice.

Any decent self defense course will teach you that if your opponent carries a knife or another melee weapon, you should GTFO quickly, and if he has a gun, you're fucking dead. What fucking "de-arming" course? You can be a kung-fu master but you'll get your ass slashed 4 times out of 5 if the attacker has a knife. Don't try to disarm the enemy, either pull out a weapon of your own and shoot him dead, or get the fuck out of there before he penetrates your skull with a tire iron

Because smart whites wouldn't go to shitholes.

I bet those pirates had the fight of their lives….

Well, I guess she went the way she lived. Up shit creek with a paddle.

I assume "De-arming" means quoting feminist lit at sub-human, machete-toting pirates and hoping they turn white.
Honestly this sounds like a scam to cheat morons out of money.

Is there really any reason to visit the Amazon?

If she were strong she would have survived.

This is a very… muted response to the death of someone they (supposedly) care about, is there a husband and children in the picture or is this another woman who travelled because she had a massive hole in her life that a family would have filled.

This is a very… muted response to the death of someone they (supposedly) care about, is there a husband and children in the picture or is this another woman who traveled because she had a massive hole in her life that a family would have filled?

So all the feminists who reach a certain age and meet the reqirements of not being married/no kids should be sent to the amazon?

Not a bad idea.

Natives avoid people. The very violent tribes were eliminated when Whites weren't cucked, those contacted know not to fuck with us, and those we haven't contacted intentionally avoid us. Even that one tribe in I think New Zealand fires warning shots instead of outright killing people dumb enough to enter their land.

It's a huge forest, with unique animals and the largest river on the planet. With a few guys the niggers probably wouldn't attack.

I don't doubt she was a coalburner AND libshit.

I always laugh when it happens, tourists coming here are the scum of their respective countries. They're looking for drugs, sex or think that the country is a multicultural paradise. EVER.

This is what happens when the fantasy in ones mind becomes more real than the reality.

What is I want to experiance the nature and wildlife the amazon has to offer before you mud monkeys cut it down?

Quite.

I lived there for a couple years and you couldn't pay me to go back. Fucking Mordor levels of crime and ugly, ugly niggers and mongrels everywhere. The only decent place is the Southern part of Brasil and only because it has the highest percentage of whites. Brasil is the future of America though, right down to the failed multiple communisms and their parties.