Holocaust

Did the holocaust happen? What about Himmler's recording? Why are you such an anti semite?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
youtube.com/watch?v=Le6oF_oGYfg
youtube.com/watch?v=UxFEtbawPCk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
youtube.com/watch?v=26mGVYeM7Ws
codoh.com/library/document/958/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Reynolds_Myers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuchter_report
thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/ Doc-Jews-Holocaust-ConcentrationCamps/ConcentrationCamps&DrLarson'sFindings.html
imgur.com/gallery/4o6FKq1
pastebin.com/y95agYqM
pastebin.com/2kvHntXB
pastebin.com/FL9Udkk7
pastebin.com/GriwcHps
pastebin.com/TfzJqMfU
pastebin.com/wzVMREpQ
pastebin.com/q5pF2pDj
pastebin.com/67QuGtAt
pastebin.com/wb43Eq9J
pastebin.com/guRsh9Ud
pastebin.com/2GZ4cSYR
pastebin.com/EM37xYbN
pastebin.com/KnjvURHr
pastebin.com/NMz36rQq
pastebin.com/yCRgQ5K7
pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
imgur.com/a/YO289
pastebin.com/zezXUrNg
pastebin.com/qWFSd330
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele
pastebin.com/4f23NfnR
pastebin.com/fGbWWsfA
pastebin.com/fytXNYzU
pastebin.com/nQ0Qhv7T
pastebin.com/xj2nq5B3
pastebin.com/n7443LL8
pastebin.com/iVh2Qd5h
pastebin.com/qXHQ3Xcu
pastebin.com/sfY0wB4F
pastebin.com/fX94Bw9n
pastebin.com/PEsK8Scd
pastebin.com/umXFBSLA
pastebin.com/8WRrfj0L
pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
pastebin.com/2rE83qNV
pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U
youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
i.imgur.com/TwzbuLk.png
catbox.moe/c/1uvari
pastebin.com/XuW2ZZZ4
pastebin.com/FRCb7cFz
pastebin.com/3iTjgRA5
pastebin.com/WegB6ZDC
pastebin.com/U3RZ028H
pastebin.com/SMAAB9PU
pastebin.com/Dv9ez6g8
pastebin.com/55zjcRwb
pastebin.com/napMEW4Y
pastebin.com/jFvinj27
pastebin.com/1BE0Ut30
pastebin.com/QEf59ECN
pastebin.com/Fpj9d9Y4
pastebin.com/mjKRfwpM
pastebin.com/WeSdsxcE
pastebin.com/UE2EZvZR
scribd.com/document/330147501/Blood-Passover
pastebin.com/TfNQCaxm
pastebin.com/c9D8P2Kg
imgur.com/a/xkyH9
archive.is/qzvLJ
youtube.com/watch?v=3CJVLzthhQo
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YuAAjrbbBiM
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/15-loth.pdf
vho.org/dl/ENG/trr.pdf
wikispooks.com/w/images/1/19/Special_Treatment_in_Auschwitz.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c
holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/blue/
pastebin.com/PEtrXxpM
pastebin.com/3HHsqkus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Black
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_and_the_Holocaust#Critical_response
nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/post-leuchter.report
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inb4 thread deletion
this is now a nasheed thread

the Holocaust did not happen
pictures began circulating about the Holodomor and the Jews countered that genocide by claiming it was perpetrated against (((them)))
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
When you see the term (((Soviet))) used think Jews.

Nope.
Crap-tier evidence.
Why wouldn't I dislike Jews? They're horrible people.

Failed bait.
Sage.
Reported.
Enjoy your ban.

youtube.com/watch?v=Le6oF_oGYfg
youtube.com/watch?v=UxFEtbawPCk

What about the Himmler recordings?

fuck off Kike

Can you not read?

Daily Express, August 6, 1934

(((Lazar Kaganovich))) (left) played a role in enforcing Stalin's policies that led to the Holodomor.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lazar_Kaganovich
Kaganovich was born in 1893 to Jewish parents in the village of Kabany, Radomyshl uyezd, Kiev Governorate, Russian Empire (now named Dibrova, Poliske Raion, Kiev Oblast, Ukraine). Early in his political career, in 1915, Kaganovich became a Communist organizer at a shoe-factory where he worked.

>The second speech, uncovered at that time, is often mistaken as the first or equated with it.

>Of Himmler's three-hour speech of 4 October 1943, 115 pages of the final typewritten edition (one page was lost) were discovered among SS files and submitted to the Nuremberg Trials as document 1919-PS.

'''.
>The text of the speech was recorded into microfilm by the U.S. and released to the Bundesarchiv.
>Analysis of these previously unavailable documents by historian Erich Goldhagen in 1970 in Koblenz revealed a speech hitherto unknown.
>It was printed in its entireity for the first time in 1974 in Bradley Smith's and Agnes Peterson's book of selected Himmler speeches.

There, that should explain why I declare "Himmler's" recordings to be shit-tier post-war propaganda.

Nigger, Germany was fully occupied, dude.
They could have made the military administrators confess pretty much anything.

Just like ISIS victims that are calm in the face of impending doom after countless mock executions.

This. Look into denazification and then ask yourself if the Allies - let alone the Soviets - can be trusted, during/immediately after the war, or decades later.

Have some Buchenwald.

Have some Menonite testimony regarding the gas chambers and co.
youtube.com/watch?v=26mGVYeM7Ws

And have some Freedman talk regarding said Balfour backstabbing (embed).

They can't be trusted on the holohoax and Americans and Russians should distance themselves from perpetuating it.
Especially Americans, whose thanks for the "liberation" have been parasitism, holocaust guilt for them too, literal orange Hitlers, ADL overlording, race mixing, usury, etc

kikes need to be purged from this world.

reporter risks life to get photographs showing starvation

These pictures smuggled out are what led to coverup of the entire Holodomor and the Zionists who caused it then became the victims.
jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

You fucking retard. Go read about what they did to Julius Streicher and then let us know if you think it is hard to believe they got Himmler to say whatever he said.

They didn't have a 1st amendment then

Himmler committed suicide with a cyanide capsule almost immediately after being captured. When the fuck did this recording happen?

HOHOHO BOY

I remember the first time I came across a thread on cuckchan years ago about the Nuremberg Trials. What I learned there turned my entire worldview upside down.

Then I read Culture of Critique. Then I looked into the history of the Third Reich and started to sympathise with their cause. Then I found David Cole's documentary on Auschwitz. Then I read Mein Kampf…

And so it happened that I became redpilled. The Jews legit have a big problem on their hands with the upcoming generation. More of us wake up everyday.

Stop being such a fucking newfag. But fine, you ask for a very specific thing and I just happen to be the user for the job.
Ahem.

"as enemy troups reaches the concentration camps, these are to be surrendered without fighting. Necessary measures are to be taken in order that this may take place in good order and without the loss of prisoner lives."

looking through my folders i don't have much on the nuremberg trials…

I was hoping someone would come along with specifics. I started a 'common objections' copy-paste on race, traditionalism and Nazism, but I find the Holocaust too egregious to bother with

Remember my fellow goys, when someone is trying to talk about how 'evil' North Korea is, think of what they said about Germany and our Uncle Adolf.

ARE YOU ASKING QUESTIONS

Check out some Ernest zundel videos.
the Holocaust is a lie meant to be forever perpetuate white guilt and destroy the white race.
we went from standing up for our people conquering new lands from Savages whos biggest Discovery till we showed up was fire, to giveing out unlimited welfare and cucking our women.

Glad to have my presence acknowledged.

NK are commies. Sure they know about Israel's kikery but that doesn't make them based. The common folk suffers.

I hope you kikes know that there is no possible way to win this. When people become redpilled, they won't, they can't go back to how it was before. You can't unsee what you saw, you can't unlearn the truth. Like another user said, more people are waking up every day and at a much faster rate than ever before. No amount of false narratives, false flags, media shilling, forced education or anything else can stop our movement from growing, there is nothing you can do to stop it. Even if Holla Forums went down, the goyim will still know, you will never be able to shut it down, you are no longer in control. You better pray that you die before we get our hands on you. Sig Heil.

It's an interesting situation. I think they essentially transitioned to being a Fascist ethno-state when they started cutting themselves off from the rest of the world. But to be fair, I don't really know. All I know is that they aren't part of the (((system))) and that the kikes push the same lies about them as they always do. I'm really not sure whether the common people suffer that much, or if it is just a lack of modern material comfort. I tend to stick with the assumption that it's mostly propaganda.

Here's an interesting Jew's opinion on it:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Reynolds_Myers

This is worth noting. Once you learn about Hitler's endless attempts to make peace, when you learn about his mercy at Dunkirk, when you learn about Denazification, the Jews can never take advantage of your good nature again.

READ CULTURE OF CRITIQUE

WATCH THE GREATEST STORY NEVER TOLD

Reported.
Reported.

this video is fucking amazing. are there any more like it tying more pieces of the puzzle together?

Bait. But even still, I'd like to see you try to explain The Leuchter Report. I have yet for the holohoax to respond to it with anything other than

Thank you. I've been meaning to bulk up on my saved material.

What about the 1.1 million Jews who were shot?

Or the documents in the SS offices describing the gas chambers?

Which ones, and by whom? Why did the American Jewish Committee and the Jewish Statistical Bureau of the Synagogue Council of America report in 1948 that the jewish population of the world had INCREASED from 15,688,259 in 1938 to 15,753,638 in 1948? Why do jews such as Brother Nathanael, Gerard Menuhin, Rabbi Moshe Aryeh Friedman, and others openly state that the holocaust did not happen?

The gas chambers which have been forensically proven not to exist, you mean? What “documents”?

Source

If you're referring to the Einsatzgruppen, they were killing Communist partisans, most of whom were jews. If you're complaining about Communists being killed then you're simply a retard.

There were delousing chambers I dont doubt they described. The Leuchter Report tested the walls of the suppoed "gas chambers" you are referring to and found NO trace of cyanide gas. Explain that.

I’d like to see a debunking of the “debunking” of the Leuchter Report. Do we have one of those? A response to the “response” that breaks it down and says it’s not a legitimate report would be great to have to combat shills.

Someone attempted to debunk it? That's what I was looking for. I really want to see how someone attempts to deny a scientific report just for the sake of holding on to a 70+ year old lie.

The Wikipedia page lists a ton of counter arguments en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leuchter_report

They say it’s not scientific. There are leftist replies to the report, as states, but I want to see a debunking of the debunking of the debunking. That is, I want to see a collection of statements which debunk the statements which claim to debunk the Leuchter Report–which debunks the Holocaust. A direct response to what liberals say about the LR.

I make a note to contribute my folders when things come up.

Organise your folders goys!

The only responses are 'he wasn't a real engineer though goy, don't listen to the NAZIS'. There isn't any sincere debunking that I have ever seen.

It's simple: they should have just went and tested again for gas to prove that he construed his findings for ideological reasons. They didn't. What does that tell you?

Wikipedia lists a tonne of counter arguments to IQ. They are all bullshit and plausible-deniability arguments. I used to fall for this when I was a normie: "but all these respected academics says IQ is just a glorified memory test"

It's so egregiously Jewish isn't it? lol

The kikepedia article also claims that grinding down the samples of the Auschwitz wall would greatly dilute the cyanide content. Except that when tested, the cyanide content was through the fucking roof, it's right in the report.

And why do you think something like that never existed?

If cyniade existed in the sample then wouldn't be be wrong?

I meant the wall of the delousing chamber, sorry if that was confusing. The wall of the "gas chamber" came out clean, which is why this report is so damning.

In other words, Green states that Leuchter failed to show that Prussian Blue would have been produced in the homicidal gas chambers in the first place—meaning its absence is not in itself proof that no homicidal gassings took place.[5]

Except it does. Zyklon B (aka cyanide gas) was the main chemical used to kill body lice during that time. So for the story to hold up, if Zyklon B was used in the gas chamber, we would see Prussian blue there as well.
He essentially admitted here that the "gas chambers" were not suitable to gas people at all. There was no Prussian blue on those walls because they were not gas chambers, and releasing cyanide gas inside those buildings would have killed everyone in the camp, including the guards. Oh, and let's not forget that after gassing someone with cyanide, the corpse itself becomes toxic, so there would have to be special time-wasting procedures to move the dead and then cremate them for some reason.

Ah, that makes sense.

This is another example of 'plausible-deniability'. Nothing more, which is why there's no sincere retort to these arguments. None is needed.

Nothing new here. The IQ debate is possibly the best education on how lefty ideologues and Jews argue. Plausible-deniability, pathologising the questioner (why do you even care about this? Everyone agrees it happened), and petty moralism (you should be ashamed, I know someone who survived the holocaust, his whole family was killed) are the tools of the Jews when they want to use you

That's what that means.

It's a shame they never found one of those bodies isn't it? Would make things a lot simpler for us.

The problem with Prussian blue is that it is by no means a categorical sign of cyanide exposure.[4] One factor necessary in its formation is a very high concentration of cyanide.[4] In terms of the difference between amounts measured in the delousing chambers and homicidal gas chambers, critics explain that the exact opposite of what deniers claim is true. Insects have a far higher resistance to cyanide than humans, with concentration levels up to 16,000ppm (parts per million) and an exposure time of more than 20 hours[5] (sometimes as long as 72 hours) being necessary for them to succumb.

Another exceedingly sensitive factor by which very small deviances could determine whether Prussian blue may form is pH. This element could be affected even by just the presence of human beings.[4] Also, while the delousing chambers were left intact, the ruins of the crematoria at Birkenau had been exposed to the elements for over forty years by the time Leuchter collected his samples. This would have severely affected his results, because unlike Prussian blue and other iron based cyanides, cyanide salts are highly soluble in water.[4]

SAVE THIS IN A TEXT FILE GOYS

Autopsies of camp inmates by forensic expert Dr. Charles Larson showed that none of them were killed by poison gas.

No photographic evidence was taken by Allied aerial reconnaissance of the camps between 1942-1945 showing mass exterminations or removal of human remains, even though such activity would had to have occurred round-the-clock.

No German communications, which were being monitored by the British government throughout the war due to the early cracking of German codes, alluded to any mass extermination or extraordinary loss of life in the camps.

No captured diaries or journals of high-ranking German officials alluded to any program of extermination, nor is there any documentation whatsoever alluding to a program of extermination.

Neither mass graves of eleven million bodies nor the remains of the equivalent number of bodies in layers of ash and crushed bone, have ever been located in or around the internment camps.

The human soap, skin lampshades, and shrunken heads were admitted as lies in mainstream American newspapers such as The New York Times in the 1980s.

All the "information" on gas chambers came from the Soviet Union, as the Western Allies did not capture any camps that are said to have had any. Nor is there film footage of any death camps, as the only camps which are claimed to be death camps today were captured by the Soviets, who didn't allow any film cameras into those sites.

All German camps had supplies of Zyklon B, not just the camps which were said to have had gas chambers. Large quantities of Zyklon B are neither mysterious nor sinister, as it takes a relatively high amount of the spray to kill lice.

A ground-penetrating radar study conducted by an Australian research team in 1999 proved that the ground around Treblinka had been undisturbed down to 30 meters, meaning that no human remains of one million people were deposited there. This supports official German documentation which shows Treblinka to be a transit camp.

Records show that German guards were severely reprimanded for so much as striking camp inmates, let alone killing them.

German "admissions of guilt" were obtained through torture by Allied agents, which included genital mutilation, mock executions, beatings, and death threats directed at family members; Rudolf Hoess, commandant of Auschwitz, was tortured so terribly he admitted to a crimes in a concentration camp that didn't even exist.

If the Germans had wanted to kill Jewish inmates all they would had to have done was simply not feed them; this is how Eisenhower exterminated 1.5 million German POWs in the Rhineland death camps after the war. There's no need for elaborate methods such as gas chambers.

Rudolf Vrba, the Slovak Jew who popularized the gas chamber story, was forced to admit under oath during the Ernst Zundel trial in 1985 that he had never witnessed an actual gassing, and that his stories were "artistic representations" (lies).

All German documents and statements made by German officials show that the Final Solution meant the repatriation of Jews to their own territory in the East, not their extermination. There is no evidence to the contrary.

During World War One, the British government ran stories in the newspapers about Germans gassing people to death and bayoneting babies. After the war, the British government issued an official apology for the lies. They didn't do the same after WW2.

Jews have a history of exaggerating their suffering, such as during the Khmelnytsky Uprising in Ukraine in the 17th Century. For centuries Jew claimed that half a million to a million of them died during the rebellion when today it's accepted that actual Jewish casualties did not exceed ten thousand.

There is no reason to believe that the emaciated corpses found in the camps by the Allied forces were anything other than victims of starvation and typhus, which afflicted all of Germany in the final weeks of the war due to Allied saturation bombing. Gassing people does not cause them to lose weight, and if Jews were being immediately gassed upon arrival at the camps, where are the otherwise healthy bodies that died from these gassings?

Blatant contradiction.
Ok? That still doesn't explain why there was not even a HINT of cyanide in the "gas chambers". They are implying here that it would take far less to kill people, but there was NO trace of cyanide. Not a little, NONE.

You can keep copypasting from kikepedia if you want, but please answer this in your next post:

If they didn't trust Leuchter, why didn't they just go and test the walls themselves? Why did Ernst Zundel get acquitted?

The problem with the Stolen Soul quote is that Holstein has been exposed as a fake holocaust survivor, so any detractors will state that his statements ‘aren’t part of the official narrative’.

I’m apparently doing a poor job of explaining what I want. The Holocaust, as an event, is debunked by the Leuchter Report. But just as the website Skeptical Science “debunks” the statements made by people who know global warming isn’t happening, liberals “debunk” the Leuchter report with statements thereon. I was wondering if we had a resource where we gathered all the leftists’ statements about the Leuchter Report and debunked THEM, to continue the chain.

Am I misremembering, or doesn’t an official account talk about piles of bodies and their state of being? Maybe that wasn’t from one of the death camps (only the western ones), but the bodies were (I hesitate to say a color because I forget which is which) bloated and red while cyanide poisoning causes a body to turn blue… or something. Was that from a death camp or from one of the Western ones?

Every body pile I've seen that is shown as "evidence" shows only emaciated corpses. Never seen the bloated ones you speak of.

It’s all well and good to say these things, but do you have CITATIONS for these points? What good is a list of statements without proof for them? I don’t save anything without having personally proven it has a citation. Pic related. Good for you for calling for text files, though. I can’t fucking stand screencaps. You can’t search their contents!

I'm not sure exactly what you're talking about, but this is relevant:

When American and British forces overran western and central Germany in the spring of 1945, they were followed by troops charged with discovering and securing any evidence of German war crimes.

Among them was Dr. Charles Larson, one of America's leading forensic pathologists, who was assigned to the US Army's Judge Advocate General's Department. As part of a US War Crimes Investigation Team, Dr. Larson performed autopsies at Dachau and some twenty other German camps, examining on some days more than 100 corpses. After his grim work at Dachau, he was questioned for three days by US Army prosecutors. [1]

Dr. Larson's findings? In an 1980 newspaper interview he said: "What we've heard is that six million Jews were exterminated. Part of that is a hoax." [2] And what part was the hoax? Dr. Larson, who told his biographer that to his knowledge he "was the only forensic pathologist on duty in the entire European Theater" of Allied military operations, [3] confirmed that "never was a case of poison gas uncovered." [4]

I have begun organising my stuff on race with citations and all that biz, but I don't take the holocaust seriously at all - it's just the most ridiculous lie that it's hard to seriously debate it.
I really ought to sort everything out with citations though

Any other good redpill images like that by the way? I'm thinking of starting a redpill thread in a few days and could do with some more to get started.

The answer to that question is very simple; Because semites are anti-me.

Great; thanks. I found the full version of the document (with citations) just using that: thebirdman.org/Index/Others/Others-Doc-Jews/ Doc-Jews-Holocaust-ConcentrationCamps/ConcentrationCamps&DrLarson'sFindings.html

Yep. I’ve begun (JUST begun, mind you) to make my collection of data distributable with simple, categorized links. Let me know if there’s anything in here which is false (or which needs more citations).

Guns
imgur.com/gallery/4o6FKq1

Religion of Cuck™
pastebin.com/y95agYqM

Global Warming
pastebin.com/2kvHntXB

Women
pastebin.com/FL9Udkk7

Economics
Fascism: pastebin.com/GriwcHps
Libertarianism: pastebin.com/TfzJqMfU
Neoconservatism: pastebin.com/wzVMREpQ
Socialism: pastebin.com/q5pF2pDj
Capitalism: pastebin.com/67QuGtAt
Communism: pastebin.com/wb43Eq9J

Marijuana
pastebin.com/guRsh9Ud

Liberalism
General: pastebin.com/2GZ4cSYR
Degeneracy: pastebin.com/EM37xYbN
SJWs: pastebin.com/KnjvURHr
Cultural Marxism: pastebin.com/NMz36rQq
Media: pastebin.com/yCRgQ5K7

Race
Genetics: pastebin.com/Fz5LCmfh
Myths: imgur.com/a/YO289
Diversity: pastebin.com/zezXUrNg
Genocide: pastebin.com/qWFSd330
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele

Immigration
pastebin.com/4f23NfnR

Gays
The History of Gays: pastebin.com/fGbWWsfA
The Cause of Gays: pastebin.com/fytXNYzU
The Psychology of Gays: pastebin.com/nQ0Qhv7T
Gay Statistics: pastebin.com/xj2nq5B3
The Cause of Trannies: pastebin.com/n7443LL8
The Psychology of Trannies: pastebin.com/iVh2Qd5h
Tranny Statistics: pastebin.com/qXHQ3Xcu
Incest: pastebin.com/sfY0wB4F
Pedophilia: pastebin.com/fX94Bw9n
Pedowood: pastebin.com/PEsK8Scd
Bestiality: pastebin.com/umXFBSLA
General Links: pastebin.com/8WRrfj0L

Christianity
General: pastebin.com/tzcKvSa0
Not Jewish: pastebin.com/2rE83qNV
Judeo-Christianity: pastebin.com/sYYMff3e
Fundamental Question: pastebin.com/VMBdJ9Rf
Zionism: pastebin.com/CQ9YVb2U

Jews
youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
i.imgur.com/TwzbuLk.png
catbox.moe/c/1uvari
ACLU: pastebin.com/XuW2ZZZ4
Emma Lazarus: pastebin.com/FRCb7cFz
False Flags: pastebin.com/3iTjgRA5
Oded Yinon Plan: pastebin.com/WegB6ZDC
Benjamin Freedman Speech: pastebin.com/U3RZ028H
Jewish Timeline: pastebin.com/SMAAB9PU
Pornography: pastebin.com/Dv9ez6g8
Child Sex Slavery: pastebin.com/55zjcRwb
Kosher Tax: pastebin.com/napMEW4Y
Slavery: pastebin.com/jFvinj27
Usury: pastebin.com/1BE0Ut30
Treason: pastebin.com/QEf59ECN
Planning: pastebin.com/Fpj9d9Y4
Talmud Quotes: pastebin.com/mjKRfwpM
Damage: pastebin.com/WeSdsxcE
Control: pastebin.com/UE2EZvZR
scribd.com/document/330147501/Blood-Passover

Holocaust
pastebin.com/TfNQCaxm
pastebin.com/c9D8P2Kg
imgur.com/a/xkyH9
archive.is/qzvLJ
youtube.com/watch?v=3CJVLzthhQo
youtube.com/watch?v=RddqP0ABzwM
youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YuAAjrbbBiM
holocausthandbooks.com/dl/15-loth.pdf
vho.org/dl/ENG/trr.pdf
wikispooks.com/w/images/1/19/Special_Treatment_in_Auschwitz.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=QlBA2zp992c

Fucking eat shit, board owner. If I want to type 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐦, we should be able to type it without resorting to childishness.

Hey, just curious, have you tried clicking on any of the "sources" that kikepedia provides in that article? The ones I've clicked on are references to books…but the links lead to no quotes. No references, no quotes, just "buy this book, goy". Some of the links don't even work anymore, like this one, referencing a very important point about the Polish follow up study supposedly detecting cyanide gas in all 5 gas chambers:
>holocaust-history.org/auschwitz/chemistry/blue/

What about the documents showing the gas chambers and describing how they work?

see

And after that, fuck off kike

The documents that don’t exist and aren’t accurate, you mean?

Source? The burden of proof rests on you

Wow.

I know it's not much to just say it, but good job dude. That's good work. I've begun doing this sort of thing myself - formulating my views, finding common objections and dealing with them through citations, and dealing with objections to your response to their objections, ad infinitum… and this has given me a huge boost to my propaganda work. I'll comb through everything and refine things if I find anything wrong.

Keep fighting the good fight. We'll win because we have the truth on our side and because more of us wake up and get motivated to work for the cause every day.

This might be relevant.

Other than that, please show us what you're talking about so we can look at it.
A lot of us wish the Holocaust happened and want to believe in it but the evidence just isn't there, unfortunately.

How do cyniade gas was used? It could be something else like carbon monoxide

Nigger are you serious? Zyklon B IS cyanide in pellet form.

Just go, you're embarrassing yourself

Can I ask my question?
I've been talking about the holocaust with my father recently, and while he accepted most of what I've said, he asked me about the ghettos and the jew star thing.
What really happened with this? Can someone explain it to me or point me towards what material to read that explainst this?
Thank you in advance.

No I'm saying it could be something else, like carbon monoxide

HOLY SHIT, KILL YOURSELF.

It could have been, yeah, since CO was extremely readily available to them. But that’s not the official story. If you say that carbon monoxide was used, you go to jail in most of Europe. Hydrogen cyanide was used, so says kikes, which makes it true because they say so.

But then again, using carbon monoxide would have required similar–not identical–facilities to hydrogen cyanide, and the camps still don’t meet that requirement.

And you're wrong. Everyone, literally everyone, even jews, agree that it was Zyklon B. It can't be argued.

Go away now.

Oh and just reminding everyone, he never answered this:

To understand the ghettos and stars, you have to understand both the jewish mindset and the resulting behaviors and beliefs of non Jews who’ve come into contact with them. It’s not a question of whether the ghettos existed, nor is it a question that jews were rounded up purposely. The question is WHY. For Germany in the ‘30s, jews had JUST been caught leading a communist revolution in their country a decade before. Jews had just destroyed Russia and were committing genocide on Russians and other Christians there; this was widely known in Europe and America. To round up the jews meant to keep an eye on them. Jews had sabotaged wartime production in WWI, after all. And in ghettoizing (and camping) jews, Germany did absolutely nothing different from what the United States did to their japs at the same time. The primary differences are threefold:
1. The supply lines to the US Japanese internment camps were not bombed or interrupted.
2. The United States was not overrun by hostile forces.
3. The United States did not lose the war.
Refer to WWI atrocity propaganda, too. Gassing by Germans, babies forked into ditches, etc. All of that is ADMITTEDLY false, even by the victors. You have to instill in person the understanding of both the cultural and historical mindset of the time (to understand why jews were put in camps–they were a fifth column) as well as the very recent historical use of propaganda as lies (WWI atrocity shit).

I’ve found that reading the statements made by some of the best statesmen of the last 2000 years can shed a lot of light into what people thought about the jews and why they thought this. Of course, quotes by jews which reaffirm these thoughts are also helpful. Give me a minute and I’ll get you a pastebin of that.

German's wanted to remove the Jews. The 'Final Solution' was to deport them all (Read 'The Transfer Agreement'). The German's arranged special bank accounts for money transfer when they arrived at their destination and everything to facilitate this. Meanwhile, they lost their jobs and were treated like shit by the Germans. Look into the degeneracy of Weimar and the heavy Jewish influence to understand why.

Tough break, America had race riots around the same time and treated Japs like shit. People want to be ethnically homogeneous and not to have other people messing around in their business. Big surprise.

Another thing is that at the time antisemitism was rampant all across Europe (especially Germany and Hungary) and America. The Holocaust and the 6 million secured permanent immunity from criticism for the Jews. Why do you think people won't acknowledge their influence and subversion these days?

A good source is literally 'The Greatest Story Never Told'.

That's always been my go-to reply to the post-facto 'OH BUT IT MIGHT STILL HAVE HAPPENED GOY' rationalisations

Here are quotes by gentiles on jews. All are verified as both real quotes and legitimately by the persons cited.
pastebin.com/PEtrXxpM
Here are quotes by jews on gentiles (et. al.). All are verified as both real quotes and legitimately by the persons cited (except… curiously, the very first one, which I can’t find a citation for because I’ve never seen that issue of the magazine/newspaper/whatever it is).
pastebin.com/3HHsqkus

A purple pill for me was a book called 'IBM and the Holocaust'

Redpills include:

American-Jewish interaction with wartime Germany through a Swiz branch of IBM

The prisoner "tattoo" of concentration camp victims being a widely used eight digit serial code, that preceded the holocaust by several decades.

Aforementioned "tattoo" may have been a post-war forgery? The German prison system used "pig ink", a non-metallic dye commonly used to mark animal fodder, the ink would fade over time, even if it applied with a tattoo needle.

IBM America successfully extracting capital from Allied occupied Germany.

IBM was all fucking Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Black

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IBM_and_the_Holocaust#Critical_response

Lack of Zyklon B in the walls is not an argument. You need an extremely high concentration of Zyklon B to stain the walls, much more needed to kill, and it also weathered the elements for over 70 years before the guy tested it.

Also the guy found tiny amounts in the gas chambers, so he actually proved it.

This is one sad, sad display bro

1. Somebody fucking explains to me why the return key will now sometimes submit a post. For fuck’s sake.
2. There were no gas chambers.

So let's assume for a minute that you're right. That would mean that for each gassing, the nazis put as little cyanide in the chamber as possible, because wouldn't want to stain those walls and leave evidence of genocide amirite? And even after several thousand gassings, that still wouldn't be enough to stain the walls. Maybe your theory is that they stuffed all 6 million jews into one gas chamber, then used just the right amount to not stain the walls later?
You clearly haven't seen a photo of the "gas chamber". The roof remains in tact. So the man who built gas chambers in the US had to choose the WORST POSSIBLE SPOT to gather a sample from if what you say is supposedly the truth.
Wrong. Read the report. They found small amounts in the crematoriums. The explanation for this is the clothes of the inmates were burned after being deloused to make sure that the lice were dead. The trace amounts of cyanide left on the clothes burned into the crematorium walls and chimneys.

Can you refute it?

God, that first picture is disheartening to read. All those eras, and all that usary, but simply Killing them off was an impossibility.

Reminder that you still havent answered this:

see

and

Oh also, The Leuchter Report is more than just an analysis of the cyanide content of the "gas chambers". He also based his opinion on the times involved in the usages of gas (i.e execution and ventilation times), the physical size of the chamber and the layout, and the operations of disposing of toxic corpses. All of these criteria went into his report, and all of them point to NO EXECUTIONS or GASSINGS.

Ok, but what were the gas chambers used for then, if they didn't have traces of Prussian blue then they weren't used for delousing, so what did they do?

This thread is a work of art.

Keep up the good work everyone.

Regarding filesizes, does anyone here know of a good video compression program or site? I would like to compress the video I was talking about in that post

Her whole interview is an hour or so. You’d have to cut it to audio only to fit into the file size limits on this site.

No I mean I have a 15 minute video that is 39mb of other survivors. Online converters seem to suck at compression

Only on this Holla Forums can chaim inadvertently start a redpill thread on the holohoax

Nevermind, I managed it. The quality is dogshit though

This study confirms that Zyklon B actually was in the walls of the gas chambers. nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/orgs/polish/institute-for-forensic-research/post-leuchter.report

Gee, that's quite a claim. Given you'd be so confident to post that claim here, I'd guess that you have read that study yourself. That being the case, care to post a summary of where this supposed "confirmation" is? I skimmed through it but I am no expert, admittedly. But you, making this bold claim, must understand all the material well enough. Explain it to me, friend.

No one can refute this? Does this mean I won?

That's an ad hominum argument, I skimmed through it but I will read it in depth in my free time.

You also haven't given a counter claim