Intel Management Engine confirmed compromised

Intel Management Engine is a proprietary technology that consists of a microcontroller integrated into the Platform Controller Hub (PCH) microchip with a set of built-in peripherals. The PCH carries almost all communication between the processor and external devices; therefore Intel ME has access to almost all data on the computer, and the ability to execute third-party code allows compromising the platform completely. Researchers have been long interested in such "God mode" capabilities, but recently we have seen a surge of interest in Intel ME. One of the reasons is the transition of this subsystem to a new hardware (x86) and software (modified MINIX as an operating system) architecture. The x86 platform allows researchers to bring to bear all the power of binary code analysis tools.

Unfortunately, this changing did not go without errors. In a subsystem change that will be detailed in the talk of Intel ME version 11+, a vulnerability was found. It allows an attacker of the machine to run unsigned code in PCH on any motherboard via Skylake+. The main system can remain functional, so the user may not even suspect that his or her computer now has malware resistant to reinstalling of the OS and updating BIOS. Running your own code on ME gives unlimited possibilities for researchers, because it allows exploring the system in dynamics.

tl;dr
all computers are fucked

blackhat.com/eu-17/briefings/schedule/#how-to-hack-a-turned-off-computer-or-running-unsigned-code-in-intel-management-engine-8668

web.archive.org/web/20170923182403/https://www.blackhat.com/eu-17/briefings/schedule/
(couldn't get archive.is to work because kikeflare was giving me infinite loop)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/DFvwm
archive.is/RyJgO
archive.is/L4RdO
malinov.com/Home/sergey-s-blog/buildingzxspectrumclone-harlequin-part1
secure.raptorcs.com/
archive.fo/9XCQx
archive.fo/8cslZ
techpowerup.com/209925/nsa-hides-spying-backdoors-into-hard-drive-firmware
archive.fo/3D9z0
archive.fo/eU2NL
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117886401/#117886401
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118115883/#118115883
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123736854/#123736854
wired.com/2014/09/fbi-silk-road-hacking-question/
money.cnn.com/2015/02/03/technology/silk-road-founder-parents-ulbricht/index.html
amazon.com/Intel-Fanless-Mini-ITX-D2500CCE-PD12TI/dp/B008KB5YCK
amazon.com/Protectli/b/ref=w_bl_hsx_s_pa_web_14854310011?ie=UTF8&node=14854310011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Protectli
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14803373
reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6o2e6t/amd_is_not_opensourcing_their_psp_code_anytime/
twitch.tv/videos/160097335
wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64/Full/Installation
linuxmint.com/
hackaday.com/2017/01/14/blob-less-raspberry-pi-linux-is-a-step-closer/
firejail.wordpress.com/
superuser.com/questions/1251944/firefox-running-with-rare-arguments
raptorcs.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=KrksBdWcZgQ
secure.raptorcs.com/content/base/products.html>>10649840
ark.intel.com/products/78867/Intel-Celeron-Processor-J1900-2M-Cache-up-to-2_42-GHz
protectli.com/
nsa.gov/what-we-do/research/technology-transfer/assets/files/nsa-technology-transfer-program.pdf
arm.com/products/security-on-arm/trustzone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_disk_drive_platter
scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=4527
phys.org/news/2016-03-siliconthe-semiconductors.html
wired.com/insights/2015/01/the-rise-of-diamond-technology/
spectrum.ieee.org/semiconductors/materials/germanium-can-take-transistors-where-silicon-cant
google.es/maps/place/NSA Utah Data Center/@40.4270713,-111.9371246,1278a,35y,104.81h,7.82t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x875281e95be2f45f:0xe8a8479f97d2e68f!2sNSA Utah Data Center!8m2!3d40.4282587!4d-111.9332564!3m4!1s0x875281e95be2f45f:0xe8a8479f97d2e68f!8m2!3d40.4282587!4d-111.9332564
blog.acolyer.org/2017/09/21/clkscrew-exposing-the-perils-of-security-oblivious-energy-management/
usenix.org/conference/usenixsecurity17/technical-sessions/presentation/tang
forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-470484-postdays-0-postorder-asc-start-0.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophy_of_Ghost_in_the_Shell
reddit.com/r/Ghost_in_the_Shell/comments/1il8tm/the_philosophy_of_ghost_in_the_shell_wiki/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Philosophy_of_Ghost_in_the_Shell
deletionpedia.org/en/Philosophy_of_Ghost_in_the_Shell
sifive.com/products/hifive1/
eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1323649
hooktube.com/watch?v=p8jaFOy9wFo
youtube.com/watch?v=p8jaFOy9wFo
space.com/37506-quantum-teleportation-record-shattered.html
businessinsider.com/china-teleportation-space-quantum-internet-2017-7
technologyreview.com/s/608252/first-object-teleported-from-earth-to-orbit/
ia800501.us.archive.org/35/items/PythonForKids/Python For Kids V413HAV.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BP7sjnVzTqw
youtube.com/watch?v=3Dd1y3rbPck
opencores.org/project,zpu
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/DFvwm

Not tech savvy. What if we just use old processors like that living embodiment of autism Richard Stallman suggests?

this can work, just sucks when shit runs slow and hot. I'm running pfsense on a router built on a 10yr old AMD geode. Can't really use it as a vpn concentrator.

So AMD chips are unaffected?

I don't read anything about AMD

Or AMD's backdoor is yet to be discovered.

Also, the EFF was warning about this on May
archive.is/RyJgO

or the people at hackaday
archive.is/L4RdO

better than using a chip i know has an NSA backdoor

this give me a bit of probably false confidence

I'm going mad trying to find alternatives, but everything has a fucking equivalent.
Lets hope that they were better at security

I'm thinking about buying parts to assemble a new computer soon, and all the shit about compromised hardware is bugging me. I don't even know how many precautions I'm going to have to take to make sure that I'm not building something that's already been zero-day'd.

Is there a list anywhere of CPUs/GPUs/RAM/mobos that aren't fucked out-of-the-box?

fuck everything, build a speccy
malinov.com/Home/sergey-s-blog/buildingzxspectrumclone-harlequin-part1

older systems that pre-date ME or whatever the AMD equivalent is. This is all anyone really knows for now.

Anything that is connected to the internet you should consider compromised by default.

Wrong.

Jesus, just don't install the fucking driver for IME.

There's AMD PSP and it's the same as ME.

Choose one, or wait for OpenTALOS to come out (and pay 2k$ for it).

Not having a driver doesn't prevent it from running on its separate chip.

ALL modern CPUs are fucked. ALL of them.

Be smart, and don't use computers for anything "important".

That's not how it works you moron.

This right here

the only solution to this is to pump it through a router that is hopefully not compromised, and use a strict firewall, block all incoming you don't want and whitelist all outgoing.

whitelisting outgoing is a massive pain in the ass.

i've also read about ARM based systems, not just phones they have motherboards and desktop/server boards they put out now, but arm processors are still a hell of a lot slower and it's expensive.

I need to look more into it.

ARM is becoming increasingly pozzed, too. OpenPOWER is the shit we need.

I remember reading that the FX8350 is the newest CPU that doesn't have a confirmed backdoor, but I'm not really up to date on this stuff so someone might need to correct me.

not of pfsense it isn't. just need a separate system up to watch the firewall log and it's literally just one click on anything you don't want blocked. You can even use your phone (I wouldn't log in with that shit though)

ARM phones are 100% fucked, if only due to the baseband processor.

maybe i'm a retard but if this is on its own chip couldn't you just poke it with a soldering iron?

If you start your sentence with this you can just drop the maybe.

no there's security in place to prevent that. if the chip is burned off with a laser or something the cpu won't post. same reason they can't nuke the firmware on the chip.

No, it's a middle man between the MB and the processor. Imagine it as cloudflare inside your fucking computer.

another useful tidbit it these me/psp chips only work with the ethernet port, intel me can work with the wifi but only if it's connected on the PCI bus, and it's turned off by default, you have to give intel sheckles to turn on wifi connection compatibility with intel me. not sure with psp.

tldr; if you use a usb wifi/ethernet modem, it shouldn't be able to connect.

but you can remove part of it

>archive.is/L4RdO

I'd love to test this if I could afford to burn up a bunch of processors. You could probably even sell this service, or sell processors which you did it to.

>archive.is/L4RdO
why archive? should i not be giving hackaday clicks?

because non archive links trigger autists here

or maybe because shit like this got memory holed in the past

IME (at least its stock version) can work only with Intel wireless modules. Replace it with something like AR5B95 and you're clear.
Also contrary to what libreboot folks say, a WWAN card has no more implications than a cellphone or a regular USB modem - it has no access to PCI, it uses the USB pins inside the header. I've checked that by taping over all pins except those used for connecting SIM, USB and LED and trying to connect. It worked just fine.

Intel Management Engine = hardware trojan

Libreboot is something to look into. A free replacement for the BIOS or UEFI for compatible systems.
If not that, just get acquainted with the various generations technologies like IME and AMDPSP and find what you can live with/remove.

I have not heard of GPUs and motherboards having anything cooked in. There have been a few BIOS-based exploits affecting some motherboards, but they're rather specific vulnerabilities. For now, RAM is still too dumb and general to really allow for anything of the sort.

The firmware's flashed in at the factory, and it's active before your operating system gets going. This is far before any drivers are involved.
Intel, and as of not-so-recently AMD have refused to release the specifications for the firmware so folks can't write their own replacements. On top of being complex as all hell, it's encrypted and obfuscated.

They used to be on completely separate chips, if I recall correctly, and somewhat non-essential. Now they're completely integrated. Even if you knew where it was and had the means to poke the middle out of a compressed multilayer cake of nanometric spaghetti, the rest of the chip expects it to be there and route and connect whatever it's routing, even if it's not actively manipulating the flow. And on top of that, you probably have some digital signing checks to make sure it's by Intel.

On an unrelated note, jesus fuck I hate what libshits have done to DEF CON fuck you you don't need queer spaces and talks about gender and misogyny and trans acceptance in a pleasant hacking and general fun tech conference, especially if it actively undermines the culture, demands constant compromises on core values, lowers standards and 9 times out of 10 produces completely uninteresting shit with no merit which usually misses the entire focus and topic of the damned event fuck

time to learn how to hack with an axe

So why don't we make our own using FPGAs?

I honestly suspect some sort of CIAniggery with that shit

god dammit

found this though:
secure.raptorcs.com/

And we're supposed to trust them, why?

not so much trust as much as knowingly avoid the middle-man shit AMD and Intl have

There's some justice in that kind of irony. The tears are going to be delicious.

it's just a banana

i can't wait until this is actually broken and a million computers get infected. there should be class actions against both intel and amd, but i doubt that will happen. somehow the lawyer kikes will pull up some terms of service you agreed to when you purchased the processor saying you can't sue. that's only relevant for the goyim though.

what we need is for major firms to start getting fucking rekt with intel me/psp. Jewgle, Amazon, the banks, etc. They have the financial power to strike back at intel/amd. Nothing will happen short of big corporations getting fucked.

We know for a fact that Intel and AMD are compromised. ARM is usually compromised by proprietary graphics or network drivers, which leaves SPARC, MIPS, and POWER. SPARC is made by Oracle and is probably not trustworthy because of it. MIPS mostly isn't used outside of routers anymore. POWER is usually overpowered server hardware, but it can scale down for desktop machines and we don't know of any security problems yet. It wins because everything else is worse.

I remember posting about ME on /g/ in 2011. We tried to warn them, but they didn't listen.

What about this?

Poplar is the first development board compliant with the 96Boards Enterprise Edition TV Platform specification. Developed by HiSilicon, the board features the Hi3798C V200 with an integrated quad-core 64-bit ARM Cortex A53 processor and high performance Mali T720 GPU, making it capable of running any commercial set-top solution based on Linux or Android. Its high performance specification also supports a premium user experience with up to H.265 HEVC decoding of 4K video at 60 frames per second.

archive.fo/9XCQx

All new Intel ones, OP. We all know that ME is a CIAnigger backdoor.

How long do blackhat talks take to go online? I'm not able to get a passport in time

The bigger firms use specialized server hardware without such shit technology, as said, they use POWER processors, and IBM decided that that's how they're going to stay, for servers only, so, unless you want to spend shitloads on that sort of hardware, there's little to no options available.
The best solution is using old hardware to browse and shitpost, and use an airgapped system for the power lifting (video editing etc)

it's not worth going to a 3rd world country, probably be on the internet a couple days afterward

TTL my niBBas

Same shit with NSA
People thought it was fringe conspiracy theory that Government is spying on everyone

it doesn't even have to be totally air-gapped. you can setup up a http or socks proxy on the computer/router with internet access and firewall off all incoming but that proxy, and then hook everything up to that. anything that isn't explicitly made aware of that proxy gets blocked. i doubt intel me / psp is smart enough to figure out what proxy your using so it can phone home. Do that plus usb wifi/ethernet and you should be good

They are more power efficient, you can just cluster a bunch.

i don't think cluster computing is really a viable solution for an everyday desktop replacement though.

t.hardwareoldfag here.

Listen up and listen good if you want to know the truth you ignorant hardware niggers

Yes OP, this is old as fuck news to anyone paying attention. I knew about this in 2007 or so when IME was deployed first, even asked this question in the training seminar with some strange looks. Shortly after this they integrated it into the chipsets, it used to be an add in board initially. From that point (and prior) you were fucked either way though.

You mean every wifi with WPS enabled protected setup? LOL

It's just the same clusterfuck, user.
A computer without a hardware backdoor is a threat to national security basically.
Why the fuck do you think they go so hard to develop air gap attacks? To the point they use aircon and speakers ffs.

I mean open/publicly reachable Wifi. War driving might work but also more risk……

This user knows what he's talking about.

archive.fo/8cslZ

Narus, I think you mean, not Naurus.

Good thing I grew up in a world without computers everywhere and with a lot of firearm use…

Whoops, yeah thanks user - I cocked up the spelling. Not a common word for some strange reason ;)
Point still stands.

Thank you, user!

The hardwareanon above overreaches in some areas outside his specialty, but I think his point is less that interventions like LibreBoot exist and more that they're useless when there's a microcontroller sitting between the CPU and the rest of the system, with full unmonitored access to network, drives, RAM, etc.

Remember Intel's little slush fund trick with Dell? That was when they were caught. I wonder if that money didn't come off Intel's bottom line, and what were they not caught at? Holla Forums has previously gone into their role in being one of the major sources of human factor poz. Intel was a mistake.

If that Mali GPU works at all in the mainline kernel, it's going to be completely unaccelerated. It would work for shitposting and 360p webms, but anything more would be slow and choppy. No SATA port. Expect the 8 GB eMMC to require a proprietary driver. Nobody wants to say what the wifi chipset is, so we should assume it requires a non-free driver. Audio may or may not work with mainline Linux. Between the USB ports and the PCIe port, you should be able to solve at least three of these problems, but adding hardware to fix it makes the effective price per unit much more expensive. Add a PCIe SATA controller, a USB sound card, and a USB wifi adapter and that $80 unit is now $150.

This is the problem with ARM in a nutshell. It can be serviceable and there are some decent boards out there, but it's like walking through a minefield to get decent hardware, and even then the best you can hope for is a weak Cortex-A7 or -A53 that isn't even half as fast as a Celeron. You can also expect to experience more pain than should be necessary running anything other than the distro that comes on the device with any ARM hardware. That's why people usually recommend using 2013 AMD hardware or 2006 Intel hardware instead. Old x86 hardware sucks just as much now as it did then, but it's reasonably secure at the hardware level, comparable or superior in performance to a new ARM board, often cheaper, and for the most part it just works with whatever OS you put on it.

They were never really caught, it was always advertised or known if you paid attention - they openly advertised remote admin/control as part of the feature set in training seminars for IME.
And it's multiple microcontrollers.
Seagate + WD (and likely more) were caught with a firmware backdoors years back, let alone the rest of the controllers on a motherboard.
techpowerup.com/209925/nsa-hides-spying-backdoors-into-hard-drive-firmware
As per below, what we know publicly is concerning enough, let alone the numbers we are given appear to be low by a decent amount. So I don't think I'm overstating it at all, just that the heavy encryption breaking will be selective as hell because they don't want others to know they can do that..
I'm not talking some pozzed AES BS, but serious known/open source encryption.

Libreboot will help but where I'm going is that even if you go full hog, plus are being naughty, it's probably not going to do much beyond delay the inevitable.
Can you please jog my memory about the slush fund?

I know very well first hand someone who was high up in the company that supplied the first lot of HDDs blades, for the first big NSA data centre after 9/11.
They couldn't even get any stock to other clients for nearly a year. Imagine most of the world supply of SCSI HDD racks were going to the NSAniggers, for almost a year.
Now think about how much they admit they had publicly.. something doesn't add up. They have a lot more than they let on and they store it as much as possible. So the numbers in that article above, I would say are a low estimate, especially as new fibre and hardware is installed the capabilities get crazier..

The early core up to C2D stuff you could disable IME or it was an add-in card.

The datacenters of the NSA are big enough to contain a copy of the entire internet, seriously, they're fucking huge.

What about Tim Cuck's chips?

Libreboot is far from useless, as it removes the IME's firmware, as far as the system is compatible. But as stated by myself and others, it's not going to help you much as far as questionable activities go. Too many other variables, some completely outside of your control, to bring you down. If you're a target, you're going down. If not and are only mildly interesting, maybe you blend into the noise until the tech catches up.
However, it is only a matter of time until the tools to exploit CPUs get turned into one-click solutions for script kiddies, enterprising botnet farmers, spammers and blackmailers alike to fuck shit up, and that's going to be a problem even if you've got no qualms with having your privacy exposed.

Am I supposed to buy an iPhone 7 now?

My point is that now this faggot has the key to everything. How long before every skid online gets it now? that's all my point was.

I'm posting from my 2006 eeepc (Arch, i3) with a home built router and a digital ocean exitnode. My threat level doesn't need anything beyond this. If I needed to do something serious, I would buy second-hand laptop at a fleamarket somewhere far with cash only, link up to a open wifi using some free meme vpn (just to add lag in back-tracking, sometimes servers do fuck up with log keeping) all while covering my face with a scarf or something the disrupts facial high-points. obviously no other electronics on my person. The laptop would get torched before I come home.

Another thing to consider is that there is just so much low-hanging fruit out there, there's no real reason for an investigator to spend so much time on getting just one criminal/whatever when there's thousands of sloppy ones, unless the target really was a state-level interest.

Also I would love to read on any actual cases that utilized quantum-level decryption. I don't doubt the technology, but I do doubt the competence of the people who have access to it and I am sure they would just use easier methods like back-doors. The only spooky case I know of was how they got the silk-road patsy fag. It was a closed courtroom for fuck's sake.

Very informative, thanks.

hard drive backdoors are another issue that requires consideration. Not to mention USB microcontroller backdoors. Damn it, we really are going to have to learn how to build everything from FPGAs.

Nice trips, give us a link to explain these chips. Chips for trips, if you will.

By the way, I have heard that some people can get ARM-based chromebooks. I don't know what other backdoors might exist in that chromebook hardware. For me, the point is moot, because no one will sell them to me and ship them to my current country. I would rather just build a Beowulf cluster of ARM boards, honestly… but I wouldn't say no if someone offered me a free ARM Chromebook.

pretty sure that guy used his real mail address while he was selling crack and children

oh, and for the laptop I would desolder the mic, camera, and speakers. And any typing I do would by first typed into a text editor and pasted into where ever, to minimize keystroke fingerprinting, but streaming any data should be kept to a minimum. Quick short upload bursts and gtfo.

I honestly don't know anything about apple chips. Just wondering if they also have computer AIDS.

AMD should make their ME the equivalent of a South Bridge mobo chip,and have it be optional.

all this hardware paranoia is why i think it's much easier to just secure the networking environment.

even with libreboot and all that you can never gaurantee that there isn't a backdoor on some IC on that board. If the network environment is secure the backdoors can't communicate and it's a moot point.

making sure your hard drive encryption keys aren't being saved by some hard drive botnet would be nice on the hard drive somewhere, there's got to be a way to do that.

war, war never changes

Thankfully, my old job of telecom, laying fibre for companies has gotten me two free old laptops that I haven't used yet, I still have two burners in my pocket, one being that same eeepc model, what I'm trying to do is find is a replacement for the SSD in them, It still works but I'm not sure of how many cycles it has left on it.

with hdparm, opal, and other firm-ware fuckery, there isn't a single SSD on the market you can trust.

if it doesn't have it's a keeper my dude. Also just be weary of the wifi card/bluetooth module, nearby access points can sniff and log that shit if ti ever connected to anything.

Want to know why I've never gone to hacker cons, user?

Because "spot the fed" used to be a real concern.

t. Trump's 400lb hacker

I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE INTEL STOCK ON MONDAY!
Fuck the Jews. I use WhitePowerPC. CISC plebs and their microcode can't compete with Aryan RISC.

My point is that now this faggot has the key to everything. How long before every skid online gets it now? that's all my point was.

Agreed. This indeed I have been waiting for quite some time to happen. Vault 7 was the start of it. When it happens, it's going to be fucking hilarious indeed.
If it's used for some good, can you imagine the leaks we will get?
The kikes will burn themselves with their own backdoors and it has been a long time coming.

Interesting how it was closed court. Can you slip any more deets without doxing anyone?

Checked

Yup, wherever you look there is likely one, that's the sad part. We have not even found them all…
Then you get more sneaky targeted shit like pic related.

Did you ever get to see the rooms or were you mostly a trench monkey?
If so, were they more prevalent than just main exchanges?

well also every troll/hacker who went full informant goes there now.

I have found allegations that some Intel chips do not have IME functionality. I am skeptical. Others in this thread are better qualified to judge.

Short answer:
Most of the ATOM processors such as the Braswell used in UDOO x86 do not have AMT capability, this include N3160 and N3710.
I.e., case closed.

VERY VERY Loooong answer (do not need to read and do not complain then)
(1) view AMT as a group of technologies, main feature in AMT is about remote management
(recent vulnerability found is related to remote management)
(2) usually the client class (desktop, laptop) mainstream CPUs will use the same CPU/SoC's built-in standard Ethernet controller, as shared Ethernet port. If AMT is enabled in BIOS, two IP addresses will show up (one is the ordinary one and the other is the AMT mgmt Ethernet IP.) In server class CPU, AMT usually uses a separate AMT Ethernet port (if you unplug cable on that port, AMT feature is no longer accessible.)
(3) In the case of Braswell such as N3160, there is no Ethernet controller in its SoC. The Ethernet controller is a separate chip: Realtek RT8111, thus there is no way AMT can even reach the Braswell SoC at all.
(4) Intel has been using a separate microcontroller to assist the main CPU for years. It performs many tasks. AMT is just one of them, if the CPU's SKU supports such feature. Such controller used to live inside MCH (south bridge), later combined and moved into PCH (platform control hub), and nowadays, move into the CPU SoC package itself.
(5) that microprocessor runs a special ROM code stored/burned-in inside the SoC package as well as used in combination with a special code section (protected and encrypted) of the SPI BIOS chip.
(6) all these are Intel proprietary.

archive.fo/3D9z0

archive.fo/eU2NL

What do the various anons think about this? Should someone dare to get an UDOO even if it means risking having IME?

Also, there was an insider in 4chan in March and May:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/117886401/#117886401
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/118115883/#118115883
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/123736854/#123736854

I got to fuck around everywhere.
The trenches (the reason I stopped working there, full of water and dead rats, no thank you), the server rooms and some richfags home modems. I once had to rebuild an entire network when some bastard decided that it would be great to cut all the cables behind the rack.
The companies we served weren't too big so I didn't get to see hardware that was too fancy.
The thing that amazed me the most were some long range wireless antennas we installed, 3km of distance between them, a tree in the middle of the path, and barely 10ms of ping, I couldn't believe it.

well here you can find conflicting reports from the FBI:
wired.com/2014/09/fbi-silk-road-hacking-question/

Ross's parents and Ross Ulbricht's lawyer not allowed to see the evidence, which in this case the FBI says it was a something traceable in bitcoin
money.cnn.com/2015/02/03/technology/silk-road-founder-parents-ulbricht/index.html

Nearly every statement that came from LE about this contradicts a previous one. There was another story released recently saying it was some IRS auditor who unveiled Ross. Only thing consistent in all this is that (((Chuck Schumer))) took this situation personally and pulled strings to make all this happen.

It has GPS and a baseband, and the software that runs on those chips is pure, unrefined cancer. It's shit.

There's an easy peasy exploit for that shit.

WhitePowerPC is the only way forward, its also explicitly NatSoc. You hook up modern transistors by its theory and you can only profit.

No Jew microcode just like the Third Reich used.

honestly this summarizes all present and future fuckery for the information age. I can't help but think that something just has to give in all of this, I cannot imagine powerful industries allowing this level of perpetual rape on their tech.

That's why im leaning towards secure.raptorcs.com/ for my next build. It's not a solid win, but at least there isn't any brazenly overt CIAniggery.

It's not a final solution as even IBM has Jews running it now but as far as I can see IBM forced PPC to exit the market on purpose to make way for (((their))) CISC Intel, so its highly likely PPC doesn't have any NSAkikery to it.

If it isn't built in, it'll be added in transit.

this is what needs to happen for this to change. some russian somewhere needs to fuck up half the worlds computers and cause such an outcry that intel and amd are forced to remove this shit.

That's nothing, we had unionfags in 2011 do this to fibre lines during the verizon strike. We had clinics and old-age homes knocked out. Funny enough I tried searching some pics for it and found out they did it again in 2016.

yee I read about this and Jacob Appelbaum covered a good amount of this in some conferences

If you live in the USA or West, use Chinese or Russian chips. If you live in Russia or China, the opposite. Not hard m8tys

ok Mr. Dotcom :^)

intersection
i think its called

hypothetical scenario;

forgot to add that part in

well if we're going to assume all hardware post 2006 is fucked, I would just go with a mini fanless x86 form-factor and make that a vpn concentrator. Get a switch that supports VLANs and isolate encryption that way.

I would trust pfsense installed on a cheap chinese mini pc than any off-the-shelf router.

amazon.com/Intel-Fanless-Mini-ITX-D2500CCE-PD12TI/dp/B008KB5YCK

amazon.com/Protectli/b/ref=w_bl_hsx_s_pa_web_14854310011?ie=UTF8&node=14854310011&field-lbr_brands_browse-bin=Protectli

also another thing to consider is that any compromised app on your system can fuck with your client in some way. Honestly keep network security on the network level.

what you should do is keep the battery cover off and dont take it with you, then subtly and slightly remove the battery to instantly shut it off, then put the battery back and close the lid, then take the laptop and gp

still not enough, most systems have a secondary internal battery. Lenovo has been doing this since their T440 series.

Nice, you have seen some shit then…
I was meaning the 'secret rooms' in exchanges (sniffer rooms).
Jesus, what a clusterfuck

i just came across this, didn't catch it when it happened, but amd will not be any better than intel any time soon.

they were leading people on that they may release the source or have way to disable their PSP based on some reddit ama they did 8 months ago.

In July, they announced that they will be doing no such thing.

news.ycombinator.com/item?id=14803373

reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/6o2e6t/amd_is_not_opensourcing_their_psp_code_anytime/

twitch.tv/videos/160097335
(start at 35:20)

I tried to make an mp4 of that twitch video, but I'm not a video person, 8ch is rejecting my shit saying unknown codec, if anyone knows what codec's 8ch demands let me know and i'll convert it again.

Instead, they hired (((3rd party companies))) to "audit" psp. Case closed.

I'm glad I was such a huge macfag in the 1990s and early 2000s. I still have a few PowerMacs and PowerBooks plus enough spare parts to last 20 years.

It was pure business. Apple didn't move enough G5s for IBM to make any significant profit on them, so they put most of their resources into their own servers instead. Motorola was in the same situation after Apple stopped using their chips in desktops, but Motorola targeted the embedded market instead of servers. PA Semi came up with an answer to the problem in 2007, but Apple was already using Intel CPUs by then. Apple bought PA Semi and told the engineers to make better iPhone CPUs instead.
tl;dr it probably wasn't malicious. It was just the way the cards fell.

I think you mean interception.
As for the router, would it be possible to turn on a guest network to sidestep the whole problem?

I think you need VP8/VP9 with Opus or Ogg in a webm, or H264 with AAC in an MP4. I'm also not a videofag, so I could be wrong.
Piledriver is the end of the line for AMD. Anything newer than that is pozzed.

nope
interdiction

keyphrase
"nsa interdiction"

h264+aac in mp4 worked thanks

nvm there's no fucking audio lol shit

Is it just me or is this thread oddly free of shills?

they've already shut it down, intel and amd have zero motivation to un-botnet themselves.

I hope this message can get through. Basically everything on your screen right now is being controlled by Jews in Israel.

phew I forgot I was on Holla Forums for a while.

I don't know anything at all about computer hardware and coding, my knowledge is completely basic as in I never ventured into intermediary, what does this mean and how do I start learning about computers in general. I have Windows 7 by the way, I'm not retarded.

you're gay

I still play vidya which is the only reason I have it and have not installed a single update for it since I got it.

I have been lurking this site for years and this is actually my first post.
I’d just like to point out:
It’s literally called Intel, you guys. That is unironically the name of this company. Intel.
C’mon….

wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Handbook:AMD64/Full/Installation

it looks overwhelming at first glance but it's written for a retard to follow

Nice dubs, but Ubuntu is good enough for newbies.

Get a spare computer. Get a USB drive. Put Ubuntu on the USB drive. Boot into Ubuntu installer. Install Ubuntu on spare computer. Shitpost self-congratulation.

However, none of that will save you from Intel and AMD. And the other backdoors.

You should probably get a second computer/laptop to do everything other than vidya. Also, here:
linuxmint.com/
This is babby's first Linux. There are a ton of different varieties of Linux out there; you might want to move to a different one eventually, but Mint is a good one to get your feet wet with.

To answer your first question: your computer hardware all has built-in remote control antennas. The (((NSA))) put them there and apparently assumed that nobody else would be able to use them.

Both AMD and Intel have been backdoored since 2013

Older AMD stuff is safe.

Have you ever cracked open a laptop? Those things can be unplugged.

encrypt at the file/folder level using an open source program like 7zip

^ What he said

But don't get discouraged either, security always have, and always will, function as just layers. Ubuntu & LinuxMint is a pretty good one to start with.

oh yea, I was working on my pi when I typed that

I bet you think "reformatting" wipes data too.

speaking of pi those are all backdoor'd too lol.
hackaday.com/2017/01/14/blob-less-raspberry-pi-linux-is-a-step-closer/

for single board computers there's open source options though.

i'm thinking more along the lines if it dumping aes keys on the drive somewhere or storing them somewhere else. all new processors have aes acceleration now, which is no doubt a proprietary IC. the solution for that is not use AES, but part of these psp/me backdoors could be to recognize decryption keys when they see them and then save them somewhere.

lol
wtf

with aes acceleration you might as well consider the first level of hard drive of hard drive encryption, aes whole drive encryption, free crypto to protect against tyrone steeling your shit. tyrone will not have access to those keys, so you might as well use it, it's not costing you cpu cycles.

ya i wouldn't suggest mint for baby's first linux. ubuntu is kiked but it's still the best shot for first linux. xubuntu cuts a lot of the fat off.

yee I just got one to fuck over google with phoney ad clicks, good for getting popular IPs blacklisted at nearby hotspots. I figured it would be hilariously ironic to use SJW shit against SJWs. I prefer the BeagleBone tbh.

problem with just encrypting individual files is that you will have the un-encrypted versions still sitting somewhere unless you wipe all your free space routinely with random numbers.

mint with mate isn't large

And the shit I screencapped is all from "web content" process

i don't know what that is, i don't use mate or mint, but that looks sketchy as fuck.

Nice dubs.

By the way, Qualcomm offers a CPU series, but I imagine it is closed source. It might be backdoored by the PRC. It's called the Centriq, and their stupid web site doesn't work with archive.fo.

Clauses that violate the law are automatically void.

no but ata secure erase does.
how is having
multiple encrypted .7z's with unique passwords
less secure than
encrypting your whole drive with one password, using pozzed software?

most encryption software is open-source and if it isn't you shouldn't be using it.

block encryption is transparent, there's no need to encrypt or decrypt the files manually. having encrypted 7z files implies they are going to be extracted, and extracted into what? an unencrypted drive?

there's no reason not to use both and stack encryption. use aes because of aes acceleration on new cpu's as the first level because it's free, then stack on top of that.

why encrypt files while knowing there's unencrypted ones sitting on the same drive? If you wipe unused space then I guess that's fine.

Until SSDs start coming with built in ipv6, than everything is fucked sideways anyway

part of amd's psp is actually an aes co-processor for that acceleration. it's not just one chip it's a couple, the big backdoor being the general purpose arm processor with (((trustzone)))

the only reason you would encrypt files is if for some dumb reason other people have access to your home folder, or you plane to upload it. If your drive encryption gets honked, all anyone would need to do is run scalpel to uncover the original if you didn't write over unused space with random numbers.

will work for the software part of it. You'll learn a lot about how a Linux OS works because you will have to configure most of the important parts yourself during installation. If you use a lightweight window manager instead of a full desktop environment, that will also help you learn more about what your computer does. For programming, you can start making shell scripts to automate things you do regularly, or start making python or lua programs. Once you have the basic logical skills down, learn C or some type of assembly to get an idea of how things work at a lower level.

If you're looking for hardware knowledge in particular, it depends on what level you are at now. If you open up your computer, can you identify what every part is? Do you know what it does and how it works? If not, look it up.

If you're totally clueless, I would agree that you should start with Ubuntu or Mint. Try using it as your shitposting OS until you feel somewhat comfortable with Linux, then install Gentoo on a spare computer. You'll learn more and learn it faster with Gentoo, but without basic Linux knowledge it will probably feel overwhelming. Also, some people don't know about tab completion when they first start using Linux. It makes using the shell a 400% better experience.

This is a slight misrepresentation, but similar in severity. Intel ME is basically a ARC-architecture microcontroller built into the CPU that runs its own OS in parallel to the main OS that has full, unrestricted and undetectable access to your CPU, RAM, and network. It is intended to be used by businesses to remote administer their machines, but it can also be used as a remote access tool for anybody that knows how to access it. It's theoretically locked down but as with any software, ME has bugs. There is also very strong suspicion that the NSA has a master key for ME that they can use to access any computer they want to.

It is true that newer ME versions are additionally designed to operate over a 3G/4G connection, but unless you have a high end business laptop custom ordered with a modem and SIM card, this shouldn't affect you.

Usually true, but there are exceptions. The ThinkPad x60's microphone comes immediately to mind.

Full disk encryption does a different job than file encryption. It hides everything except the MBR or GPT from the hardware, but doesn't do anything against a software-level exploit. If somebody hijacks your firefox and uploads your home directory to the internet, they will be able to see anything that is not encrypted at the file level. The opposite is true as well: if you encrypt a file and delete the original, the OS just marks the space used by the file as free, leaving a copy on the disk until it is overwritten by something else. It would probably still be accessible to a file recovery program.

well ya have the whole drive encrypted isn't an excuse not to nuke free space every once in a while. wiping and deleting individual files still works if you don't use a journaled filesystem. that means ext2, or ext3/4 with journaling turned off. even then nuke the free space once in a while. not sure about ntfs.

sounds like something a literal pedo would say to a victim.

that shit is so fragment it's hopeless. Don't forget that SSD sectors could "freeze" and not be re-writable as time goes on. Data is still there, just inaccessible with normal use. Secure Erase might wipe these but then that means nuking all your data.

I suggest reading Python for Kids. I learned ASM and C++ years ago but since I haven't done programming that much I forgot everything, reading this book got me right back on the horse with a new language.

Oh for fuck's sake: This bullshit is why I don't care about infosec that much; it's nothing but blackpill after blackpill after blackpill.
If EVERY SINGLE COMPUTER on the fucking planet is compromised, like in those shitty Artemis Fowl books i used to read when I was eleven, then what the fuck's the point of this entire goddammed website?

The whitepill is that if you switch away from NSA/Windows to a real OS, you go from a situation where they are already in your computer, to they could get in if they wanted to. It's a bit of a step up.

don't get discouraged, really. Security is just layers and threat assessment. It all depends on how much you can secure yourself and knowing what your adversary is capable of. It's always a game of cat and mouse, lag and lead. Right now we're in the "lag" sort of speak, until something changes for the better as a response to this like massive fucking data destruction on a global scale that will set (((banks))) back to the fucking stone age.

yea, what they fail to tell you is that you only get partial control, as you have no fucking idea what's in the actual code.

This is exactly why people need to start using firejail. It allows a process and all its descendants to have their own private view of the globally shared kernel resources, such as the network stack, process table, and mount table.

firejail.wordpress.com/

AM3+ and 775 are the last relatively safe sockets you can build a computer around.

LGA 775 (core2, not P4) has the first version of ME but it can be manually disabled with no side affects. AM3+ is the newest (and last) socket to be released without any CIAware embedded. When I have some extra cash laying around I'm going to stock up on AM3+ CPUs and motherboards. In the future I'm sure they will come in handy and will probably be highly sought after.

file encryption makes more sense if you are using a liveusb os
you should be overwriting deleted sensitive files regardless

Even P4s are still pretty tolerable for general computing, if you ever get stuck with one. The 3+GHz ones can plow through normal use even with all the other hardware bottlenecks.

How good are FGPAs? I know that (((intel))) is trying to poz them, but the current gen should be safe, right?

I got a 875p motherboard and a northwood P4 running at 3 ghz. No prescott shit. Been thinking of using that for a burner or whatever.

Also, it sucks that not installing IME drivers won't stop the IME problems. Fuck.

superuser.com/questions/1251944/firefox-running-with-rare-arguments

Even high end Pentium IIIs are great until you try to run Holla Forums with scripts enabled.
Also, there is software that claims to safely disarm ME without triggering the booby trap that makes the computer shut off if ME isn't running. Still not buying a new computer because all the new software is shit anyway.

Do you know how filesystems work? On journaled filesystems like ext3/ext4 (by default) and NTFS you can't overwrite specific files. You can only overwrite all the remaining free space.

P4s are pretty tolerable until you load a webpage with a shit ton of javascript. Using them as build machines (need a CIA-free compiling environment) is impossibly slow however. I'd rather stockpile newer AM3+ systems then scavenge old free P4s.

I used my Pentium III until 2010 when I got a core2duo computer for free. Really old CPUs aren't that bad if you have patience but (((modern javascript))) websites will bring them to their knees. It's a shame websites have regressed so much.

I used an Atom desktop board with 1GB as my main box until a few weeks ago. I have access to much better hardware, but, I don't know, I loved that awful fucking thing. I put giant heatsinks with lapped surfaces on all the chips. It topped out at 30C with all of the heatsinks covered in a dust mountain.

I'm not sure if I should upgrade my main desktop to AM3+ or bite the bullet and get a Ryzen. I encode videos sometimes so the Ryzen would really help me but I don't want the PSP. If I'm going to upgrade to a current gen CPU I'd rather have the less popular AMD system then have a big target painted on me from Intel.

REMEMBER TO BUY THE TALOS II
IT'S RISC AND FREE FROM INTEL KIKERY
raptorcs.com/

Having some fun before we go into the camps? Realism isn't blackpilling, that you and other newfags seem to think so just shows how bluepilled you are.

I prefer qubes tbh but that looks neat

Filename gave me a heartly chuckle

yea I already posted that earlier but it's all pre-order. Besides the obvious risk with start-up investments, it's more ideal to buy tech that's been out for a while rather than untested by the general public.

Found your problem

ME can be disarmed, if you're to believe the claims. PSP, I don't think they can do anything about yet. AM3+ is good and has a lot of options. Any of the FX CPUs should be good for many years.

Feels good man.

INSTALL TEMPLEOS

It dont matter what software you use if there is hidden a hidden instruction set on the hardware that can give you "root" its a master key to all doors.
Here is a long but extremely informative video on "undocumented instructions" in x86 CPUs
youtube.com/watch?v=KrksBdWcZgQ

Microcode was a mistake, RISC instructions created by hardware processes should have been the way forward, possibly only using limited firmware for defects in manufacturing. No great on-board kikery.

That's the exact setup running on Meizu phones. inb4 someone leaps down my throat about all phones being pozzed, they have their own in-house signed OS brimming with cool privacy features, such as being able to have private accounts locked to different fingerprints/passwords, dual sim & IMEI/IMSI. But yeah every fucking thing is pozzed once it hits the network, just imagine your mother is at the other end should be ok.

(((intel)))

who still runs x86?

Lots of people run x86. There are not many good ARM systems, and there are few good processors. I want to buy some Russian CPUs but I don't have a connection.

At least one user has a brain.

Polite sage as this is Holla Forums not Holla Forums.

READ THIS ALL NON-TECH ANONS
He knows his shit.

I'll add, if you need to leak life saving important shit - create your own transient leak system. For example smoke signals on a hill that everyone sees and talks about. They record, they share, they have the evidence of your whistleblowing leak, but there is no lasting evidence which can be held for analysis. Think short wave radios, number stations, etc.

Wrong. There is no SSD you can trust.

Right, but for other reasons. SSDs have wear levelling and your data is accessed by a microcontroller gate-keeper that allows you access to your data.
The flash drive microcontroller owns your data not you.
There are a lot of intricacies in how data is stored, and most techs assume it is like an old tape drive. It is nothing like an old tape drive. Unknown to you, there may be a poor quality 128Gb flash block in your 32Gb SSD that the microcontroller juggles your data around in, for a useable 32Gb as it reports to you. In short:
Data on an SSD stays on an SSD. No data shredding, no bleach bit, no DoD wiping, etc, will prevent recovery with certainty.
Consider it compromised once you have put data onto it.

So melt down SSDs

Talos 2 is already out!

You can preorder now:

secure.raptorcs.com/content/base/products.html>>10649840

Checked and true. Physical, irrecoverable destruction of an SSD is the only way to ensure classified material contained on the drive is no longer accessible. Grind, melt, etc.

Isn't this the same for ANY data storage media though?

Yes. The point that was being emphazised is - SSD are not to be trusted, but this not only because of particular firmwares used within them.
The destruction of the data, is separate to the point raised.

bumping because some shill version of this thread popped up

If the OP in the other one was shilling then he wouldn't have hammered home just how pervasive backdoors are.

I already made that point explicitly if you clicked my ID. The only thing protecting that kind of data is software encryption if you don't physically destroy it.

Isn't it possible to flush the CPU memory or something?

"Shuits fucked" ad nauseam with no technical explanation isn't "hammering" anything but your mom. Keep posting niggers unironically.

This is why everyone should have Ubuntu on a flashdrive and run it from there.

You can't trust these bigger corporations such as microsoft or intel, they are too parasitic.

Is this not the thread you're talking about?

yea, that is explicitly thread I am talking about. The one where OP gave no technical explanation and just hysteria.

nope, it's baked into the die on all iX series processors and inaccessible for your safety :^). Most you can do at this point is user older gen stuff that has not been known to have this shit. With that, set up a router with pfsense, block ipv6, and start learning how firewalls work. Also toss the router that came with your ISP. It's not full proof protection but nothing ever really is, it is a major improvement none the less.

I haven't seen any documentation that the Intel Atom or celeron j1900 contains ME, if anyone knows otherwise please share.

He's not fear mongering, at worst OP is a faggot. If he were a shill he'd be outright downplaying the extent of backdooring. I know for a fact the "without battery microphones" he's talking about uses a form of phantom powering and leeching off the current that runs through your machine even if it's turned off.

fair enough but let's stick to shit that's discovered. Theoretical physical capabilities it retarded, as well ass assuming you are the highest threat level by default. Also that shit is a waste of time, since speakers can literally be turned into microphones. Anyone who studded maxims law and understand electro-magnetic laws in general can tell you this.

How can you filter network traffic for thing kind of thing if you dont know what to look for?

this is sadly true. I feel like getting away from the x86 platform altogether and torturing yourself with RISC processors is the only secure way.

Everything he listed was already discovered one way or another, Holla Forumsguys aren't ones to keep records for public availability cause they're lazy. I'm actually surprised they even have anything for Winblows 10 up.
The NSA backdoors everything they can, and advancements in tech makes it so easy that there is no actual losses in doing it.

limit ports, limit packets types, encrypt on the router level, isolate activity with vlans.
Those compromised videocards where Nvidia baked in IoT like kikes? That can be thwarted by blocking ipv6 as well as UDP ports 546 and 547, and UDP port 3544 (Teredo)
Tech companies have to release details on this back-door shit as industry security professionals call out strange packet activity while trying to protect whatever company they work for. They can't hide everything as magically as you think.

What do you recommend specifically?

pfsense?

Give me details on what you would do.

Yes i understand that anything is possible, as I just said anything with a speaker can literally be a "bug" and this was known for over 100 years. What I'm saying is not listing specific hardware and vendors that do this isn't productive, and the black-pill hysteria isn't solving anything.

A device that uses ARM is the best you can do for now, and set-up pfsense on it. start learning how firewalls works. For myself, I use a j1900 with no known baked in kikery, I separate every devices with a vlan so they can't send packets to eachother, block ipv6 as that's literally only used by kike technology like the nvidia cards i pointed out, run openvpn on the router as this is MUCH more secure than client controlled vpns, because the moment a PC with a large surface for attack (like windows with an active web browser) gets compromised assume your IP is leaked. There's a lot you can do, starting with blocking everything and whitelisting packet types and destinations as you go. You just need to jump into understanding what pfsense is capable of and learn about firewalls as you go.

The Netgate SG-1000 use RISC processors and are neat, but not great for running VPN on

has no intel ME?

but does it have AES-NI? Because future versions of pfsense require it.

just to be clear the 1900 is an intel celeron processor, but as I said there's no known discovery that this is compromised besides knowing what is theoretically possible. The thing is, the j1900 is marketed for low-power minimalist builds where sketchy activity would get noticed relatively quickly on enterprise networks. Also unpredicted power consumption would raise flags, as these are marketed for environments that required limited/controlled power use like a vehicle mounted solutions.

says here it doesnt have AES-NI

ark.intel.com/products/78867/Intel-Celeron-Processor-J1900-2M-Cache-up-to-2_42-GHz

My guess is the pfsense team was coerced into forcing AES-NI because so few CPUs have it without also having INTEL me/AMD psp.

that's exactly what's being released. there's protectli and other vendors coming out with this, but also 100s of cheap Chinese boxes beginning to flood Amazon.
I only recommend protectli.com/ because they put their name on the line, and any shady shit found on the mini PCs they market would ruin them. The no-name Chinese shit can be a risk for obvious reasons, but I have a few for file servers and I never noticed any odd activity on my network. Again though, that's just me saying this. Learn how firewalls work and you'll have better peace of mind.

shit you're right, they list
Intel Kaby Lake 3865U (14nm, 1.8GHz,
SmartCache)

hmm, now I need to read up on this shit.

>protectli.com/
Intel 3865U - came out this year… are you sure this doesnt have intel ME?

Yup. It's worse than you thought. Sadly

well pfsense markets an ARM variant Netgate SG-1000 themselves, not all is lost. If you chain the intel kikeware with this, (like any packets moving outside of your VPN concentrator) you can pick up on discrepancies. Even if you don't some infosec specialist looking to make a name for themselves with find it and expose it.

does the ARM Cortex-A8 have any backdoor stuff going on? The Intel ME is itself an ARM chip after all. Wouldnt surprise me.

anything is possible but there's no known bullshit with those processors. However they tend to be found alongside other sketchy shit like cellphones obliviously. Also an user pointed out how pi was pozzed in this thread. These are specific examples though, but generally RISC processors tend to be safe from bloated kikeshit as they are minimalist by design and don't use excessive instruction sets. If there's an article on sketchy shit with ARM I would love to read it.

ARM Cortex-A8 has no AES-NI

yea but if pfsense is marketing the devices, that means they'll support is. Netgate == pfsense, they're one in the same.

Nice!

Just imagine of all the bitcoin accounts that are acitive right now have been compromised just because people are using botnet hardware. This piece of shit is rigging your crypto currency. The tech world we're living now is fucked beyond repair.

If you are dumb enough to buy intel they you deserve what you get.

Ive been saying that for a while now. And thats just the CPU. The GPUs are nowhere near open source. And thats where the bitcoins are MINED.

Mining bitcoins with GPUs became unprofitable long, long ago.

oh yeah thats right, they use ASICs now.

But then again why the BS involving Vega "packs" to deter miners from buying all the Vega cards?

Blackpill after Blackpill for a predetermined level of adverseries. If you want to warn somebody about something which you shouldn't know but the other party absolutely has to know, do you use your own phone? Do you have your phone with you while doing it? Do you use your voice? Do you call while you work or in your break?

Posting here: Do you think you are ever in a position where your state has something against you? Do you think your ISP records DNS-logs (he does) and sells them (not yet highly likely, but possible)? Do you have your own logging business innawoods or do you work for the government?

Those aren't blackpill after blackpill. They don't have godmode yet so they have to choose their targets and allocate resources. I for one only care about advertising. I don't want to be in a position where the company knows more about me than I do. Ever. So I use noscript and separate accounts across devices for different use. A windows phone is surprisingly immune against profiling, because who uses and much more, who pays for kikeverts on it? They all use google ads and facebook. If I cared more, I'd even dump mobile altogether but I literally have nothing to hide anymore regarding my place where I am atm. Because the state knows where I live and cameras everywhere etc. BUT I turn off wifi searching, so that I don't leave a trace on every fucking wifi sniffer out there and sometimes I simply turn it off, mostly to save battery. My goal is to be categorized in the group called "Rest of Normies" who are a little bit backwards and tech illiterate last adopters, NOT in the skeptical group.

I agree with this.

No, then they go full TCP I mean NGSCB I mean Secure Boot UEFI etc. and outright ban open devices, because ZE RUSSIANDS DID ITT

nsa.gov/what-we-do/research/technology-transfer/assets/files/nsa-technology-transfer-program.pdf

Check out NSA's patent portfolio which they want to license to US companies in order to

a) Further infiltrate our Corporations in order to hack them and steal even more data, because apparently, after hacking the shit outta anything and anyone, NSA still wants more.

b) Prove to their critics that they are not Useless Eaters that they are Doing Something that they are help Information Assurance by securing Americans from all of the NSA's own viruses and exploits which they lose to Russian hackers and 400lb 13 year old kids in Mom's Basement who jack NSA's CyberRifles and use them to attack cyber-defenseless Americans.

c) to justify the biggest Welfare Gibmedats program in FedGov 72 years of $72 BILLION per year BLACK BUDGET. See silly Goy, we don't just burn your billions in taxes in a Top Secret hole in the ground, we LICENSE our tech back to your enemies to earn some pocket change back for ye Joe Taxpayer.

In the screencap, this NSA Tech Transfer Program is imaging circuits to reverse engineer them. NSA faggots will say "but it's for muh DFENS", but always remember:

ANY DFENS CAN ALSO BE USED FOR OFFENSE AS A WEAPON. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

Oddly, i recall seeing pdfs on nsa dotgov back in 2008 about using lasers and optical methods to reverse engineer circuits at the transistor level.
It was so freaking low level, lower than anything i had ever heard of, lower level than anything i knew was possible, that at the time, being pre-Snowden, i assumed it was a hypothetical program, a proof of concept for some futuristic attack that might exist someday.

post-Snowden now we all know, whenever NSA says "we might need to do XYZ someday", it actually means they already spent billions on it starting 20 years ago, it's finished, it's OPERATIONAL, and they are just covering their asses by mentioning it at all because it's so mature they can't even keep it secret anymore, so NSA needs to whisper about it to give us a heads up so we won't be mad at them when Snowden2345 leaks it.

In summary: assume NSA is down inside your transistors, assume NSA has an entire secret Covert Operating System running inside all of your silicon circuits, assume NSA trivially steals engineering schematics and design blueprints from the entire CPU manufacturer supply chain, assume NSA runs circles around all defenses while coyly playing dumb, assume that whatever NSA wants, NSA gets because you Goy faggots are too dumb and powerless to do anything about it.

If you want to be NSA Proof there is only one way: don't use any computers or anything that uses electricity. Use Trebuchets and Spiked Maces and Scythed Chariots to fuck up the CIA niggers.

bitcoin is mined with asic's but most other coins are still done with gpu's. it's not as profitable as it used to be but it's still popular to use gpu's because you can switch to whatever memecoin is most popular on that day on the fly.

Why "burn" it? Just buy one (in a country with strong consumer protection) and return it the next day complaining it doesn't even POST, wtf. When they test it in case they think your full of shit, it doesn't even POST and you're right. There is no thermal damage, no physical damage. They have to give you another. Just don't do it twice with the same seller, eh.

the arm poz is called "Trustzone" but it's not the same poz as me/psp. It gives the ability to do stuff like me/psp. Amd's PSP uses an arm processor with trustzone for it's backdoor.

arm.com/products/security-on-arm/trustzone

No shit.
HDDs are ridiculously cheap to make. It is literally iron dust sprayed on some glass platter, encased in a cheap metal box.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hard_disk_drive_platter
The Jews only use silicon because it is the cheapest semiconductor.
scienceline.ucsb.edu/getkey.php?key=4527
The Jews markup everything to absolute insanity. It is why Hitler hated them so much, they're unhinged.
phys.org/news/2016-03-siliconthe-semiconductors.html
wired.com/insights/2015/01/the-rise-of-diamond-technology/
spectrum.ieee.org/semiconductors/materials/germanium-can-take-transistors-where-silicon-cant
Oy vey!

The problem is not the money, it's the rest of the system, space, the cooling the electricity to keep it running etc.
Just look at this bastard right here
google.es/maps/place/NSA Utah Data Center/@40.4270713,-111.9371246,1278a,35y,104.81h,7.82t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x875281e95be2f45f:0xe8a8479f97d2e68f!2sNSA Utah Data Center!8m2!3d40.4282587!4d-111.9332564!3m4!1s0x875281e95be2f45f:0xe8a8479f97d2e68f!8m2!3d40.4282587!4d-111.9332564

You need one of these son. Prepare to open your wallet wide.

Many people didn't, but it turns out the government pays shit tons of shills to lie to the public in order to protect their operations.

It's easy to distinguish the shills now that they've wheedled their way into every board though. They're not very smart and they all work from similar scripts. Probably a lot of affirmative action hires.

Regarding Trustzone there was just news about a newly developed attack on that today.

blog.acolyer.org/2017/09/21/clkscrew-exposing-the-perils-of-security-oblivious-energy-management/

usenix.org/conference/usenixsecurity17/technical-sessions/presentation/tang

So another example of these "secure" backdoors being subverted to be able to be used by more than the intended parties.

are you trying to be funny ?
canonical was caught spying on their users and selling their data.

The company that integrated Amazon spyware into their OS for a time? Not surprised.

canonical = ubuntu
To my knowledge the only distro been caught doing something like this.
Sad because Ubuntu was(is) the best plug and play linux

I never trusted Ubuntu primarily because Shuttleworth brought his activism into it. Now all those fucking tech faggots do that shit. The Mozilla Firefox webpage is the gayest thing I've ever seen.

mozilla foundation has been taken over by google with their "donations" and now when they are killing plugins thats the end of that

searx.me
great engine

Its more dangerous that any findings or information nowadays gets memory holed. One thing is to find out you're being spied on, and that your information is being stolen and directed towards various secret organizations that work for jewish satanic pedos, other is to keep society remembering that and making actions against it.
Generation can die and forget all leaks and crucial information how to protect yourself from government spying. Some people will just accept it because they want to play newest video games or they support the government totalitarian ideas blindly. Nowadays even consoles and TVs have ways of tracking you down.
So what that wikileaks published vault 7? Everyone forgot about it in a month. Everyone except ukranian hackers.
One day people will just laugh about things like hillary emails, pizzagate, vault 7 and so on just because it was "right wing conspiracy", since nobody will be here to write real history, except kikes. And you aren't going to exterminate them in your life time, be real with it.
Even Jim sells information about you to FBI and blatantly lies to you that our servers don't keep information, every post and every IP for a long term history. There are logs of every post you made under every ip you used since this site was fucking created.

anyone who has not lived under a rock for the last decade and is not an ignorant pleb is fully aware of how backdoored all the modern hardware is.

holy fuck how do you pretend to be taken seriously when you don't know jack shit on what you're talking about? libreboot is a firmware that is supported by many pre-2013 intel CPU (after 2013 all the intel CPUs have an additional feature called "intel boot guard" that prevents the replacement of the bios\uefi with alternative firmware). if you want to be NSA-free use some old thinkpad, replace its proprietary firmware with either libreboot or coreboot, install a deblobbed version of the linux kernel or some BSD OS and you'll be perfectly fine.

Thanks timer.
But a search engine is not the whole browser

no shit scriptkiddy
Pic is you

THIS.
use cash and pay a homeless guy to buy your burner phone. if your smart use the homeless guy to meet the buyer from craigslist too.

POWER is open source. You could look through the hardware manual.

You're probably projecting.

DEBIAN

Or Linux Mints Debian fork.
You know if you need to use it for anything other than running a server.

Debian is also infected by a malicious group called "Debian-women". they also tried to get a hold of Arch Linux with a group called "Archlinux-women". Actually, if you want to see if a distribution is in serious danger, do a search for -women. If you get any results, that distro is under attack.

The day we see OpenBSD-Women/Trans/POC, das it mane.

FreeBSD was one of the first ones to have to deal with a communist saboteur, Randi Harper who used the handle "FreeBSDGirl". You might remember her as the whale who made some copypasted blockbot around the time Gamergate forced the jews to turn on the mass censorship apparatus 2 years early

mfw discovering this is real.

Nothing is safe
forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-470484-postdays-0-postorder-asc-start-0.html

>forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-470484-postdays-0-postorder-asc-start-0.html
Nature is evil to these degenerates. They feel the need to re-define it.

Oh fuck, does it still exist? For a short time, I witnessed a mysterious Scaramucci-like figure waging a private war against them. It must not have been enough.

These guys don't read like social justice warriors, more like they've never set foot outside of 4 walls. But as we can see from the one or two severely autistic doormat men keeping Archlinux-women afloat, that can be just as dangerous.

Yes but unless they manage to convince the Debian project to stop being the Debian project then they can't do shit.

It's run by the most humourless inhuman monsters ever to emerge from a compsci lab.
Even basic usability is beneath them. It must be pure.

Now that's something I can respect.

Unfortunately, I do recall it. The good news, that meth-fiend demon was cast back to hell, as FreeBSD returned to their senses. I think it has left a CoC in its wake, but it isn't particularly insane.

debian uses Poettering's /systemd. Infact most of what debian actually ships with in the base system is systemd. What your referring to as Debian/Linux, is actually SystemD/Linux.

The systemd virus is worse than sjw's. The only safe distro is gentoo.

Or just encrypt your data. ALL your data including the OS, not just your meme folder.

Best part of that post is the "Retired Dev" tag on the OP.

Fun fact: you can run Gentoo on a G3 iMac if you have a month to kill compiling everything.

There's not enough CIAniggers, NSAnuses, and FBItches to catch & imprison every Holla Forumslack and assorted bad goy online. Most of the low level people they do have hired to monitor bad goys are always incompetent trannies they hired to surround themselves with useful idiots that's missing a moral compass. Also thoughtcrime isn't a cemented crime, yet.

It's good to have layers of OPSEC that make you comfortable, but never get so blackpilled that you have to go enemy-of-the-state level ghost online 24/7. It's cool to try out some of that stuff and learn how to use it if one day you somehow become a leaker of I dunno, politician blackmail that shows pizzagate in action, but otherwise you're more likely to be posting here and redpilling people.

Personally, I see redpilling people IRL as a far more risky venture but even with that you can mitigate all risks by having social skills, picking & choosing your battles, and basically being a friend to people. Failing all of that, you're fucked because you only have one IRL public identity. Online, you can assume so many that it causes so much noise for the trannies that they have to heuristically scan every possible profile that you left behind days ago.

tl;dr noise slows intel agents down. Redpilling people makes more noise because they have to profile and re-profile people. They're few, very few. Noise is good. Create more noise.

Well. systemd was a good idea.
It just wound up going the way of any successful project. Feature bloat/creep.

Debian is a nightmare to work with.
Used to be you couldn't run it on modern home hardware (modern for the time) as there were no open source drivers available.
Everything has to be pure and completely open source.

Having all the major distros use the same system init was a good idea. The cancerous infection that is systemd was not a good idea.

I do admit years ago basically nothing from realtek worked out of the box. Nowadays the state of open source drives is way better and is much more compatible. Don't diss Debian for purging all the proprietary software from their systems. If you want you can always enable the non-free repo they host and install any driver you want. Then again if you're going to install proprietary drivers why not use Ubuntu which incudes them by default?

Why should I listen to you when you don't even know what Coreboot/Libreboot is, retard?

Besides, x86 is far from the only PC architecture, the RISC processioning architectures like SPARC, POWER, and RISC-V don't have any known backdoors whereas x86 DOES backdoor-purposed undoc'd instructions in addition to almost all having the side-mounted microprocessor.

The point is you run some firmware/software/whatever, cool, what about all the other hardware you don't touch?

lel

These crack me up every time.

I have that red thing with pfsense and it only took about a week to learn how to set it up, already a hardcore linux user though. Don't trust your router's security. A simple setup is a cable router connected to pfsense red thing connected to a wifi router. The wifi router also get all lan going through it too. Wifi has ddwrt but dhcp and all firewall done with pfsense. Cable router is just a straight pass through to pfsense. Never put your wifi on the hardwire connected to your ISP, cause fuck those fuckers, they don't need to know what's going on past there.

It is a lot better than it used to be.
And don't take my bitching for anything other than creepy and excessive love.
Debian is great and all other distros should either fall in line or get the fuck out of town.

I never paid close attention to them before your comment, but have seen them posted often. I looked at them properly now.
LMAO!
fuck'n saved!

I remember awhile back there was something about wireless power and unplugged microphones that a certain alphabet was working on. Proceed with caution.

They haven't officially as far as I know also however unless you open it up no way to know for sure.

What about a PS3 Phat running Yellow Dog Linux?

t. posting from a YDL PS3.

They put a top agent on this one. This thread must've used enough keywords to draw their attention. Let me break down his lies.

Purism managed to remove 92% of Intel's kikery. That was their official statement months ago. They will have 100% reverse-engineered the firmware soon. Right now, they are fundraising and really need the money. Million dollar fundraiser is nothing compared to budgets of Apple, Intel, Seagate, etc. The only reason modern unkiked firmware doesn't exist already is because you retards get blackpilled fire absolutely no reason, and spend all your money on frivolities.

No one owes you secure technology. How much money have you actually spent trying to secure your shit? If you haven't tried to pay for such products, then why the fuck would you expect them to exist. Pay the fucking programmers, you filthy parasites, if you expect anything to get done. Purism has been the most successful company thusfar. Pre-order their Librem 5 phone, which will be the first 100% unkiked smart phone ever produced. Yes, you won't receive it until 2019, but this is the price of defeating the kikes. Instead of buying like merchant's goods just because they're more trendy because they're subsidized by the spooks, buy actual good tech.

Also, LibreBoot already unkiked pre-2008 firmware/BIOS. This CIAnigger is pretending LibreBoot is an OS when in fact it is the very thing he is claiming doesn't exist. This level of sophistry I've never seen on this board. Congrats OP on using all the keywords possible to draw their top agents.

If you want unkiked tech, you can easily have it within a year if you actually tried to pay for it instead of expecting it for free. Business majors are retards that think "the cloud is the future." They are not investing in these companies like they should. This is why awareness must be brought and funding given from the end consumer.

Encrypt your traffic. Use properly configured routers. Etc. At worst, they'll be able to get metadata and identify some of the websites you visited. Not a big deal. Anyways, I2P, Tor, etc. negate this anyways. This is why you should be using networks like I2P by default and only going out of it if you absolutely have to.

"Quantum" has a 1-to-1 equivalence with "mystic kike bullshit." They have been training the goyim to automatically shut off the use of reason when they invoke the term. It is literally hypnotism. If something uses the "quantum" prefix, then you can be assured it is 100% sophistry.

Going to compromised networks with your face on camera isn't going to do you any good. Pros hack from home all time. Just look at the team that just hacked the NSA.

See

Why not just use people as 'burners'? Coordinate a meme which becomes a stand alone complex like in the 2nd season of GitS:SAC (basically a meme that has no origin but people base their actions on it, despite not knowing where the idea came from). You would be the meme with no origin, and so no one would be able to trace you because there's no proof you even exist
WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS ARTICLE GO?
Proof it used to exist:
reddit.com/r/Ghost_in_the_Shell/comments/1il8tm/the_philosophy_of_ghost_in_the_shell_wiki/

This article was fucking GOLD.
I'm mad.

fuck you "flood dected" message, your site is being shit–

Why not just use people as 'burners'? Coordinate a meme which becomes a stand alone complex like in the 2nd season of GitS:SAC (basically a meme that has no origin but people base their actions on it, despite not knowing where the idea came from). You would be the meme with no origin, and so no one would be able to trace you because there's no proof you even exist
WHERE THE FUCK DID THIS ARTICLE GO?
Proof it used to exist:

This article was fucking GOLD.
I'm mad.

Oh for fuck's sake.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Articles_for_deletion/Philosophy_of_Ghost_in_the_Shell

Fucking faggots. It was a great fucking article and led me to reading about Simulacra and Simulation and other existential shit.

Remember that its not just the US government you have to worry about.

With all the leaks, a lot of other nations or non-state actors can use CIA/NSA tools to target you.

Also keep in mind that with all the leaks and the deep state civil war going on, no gov agency wants to get their hands dirty targeting American citizens. They may very well use 3rd parties to do their dirty work with leaked tools.

So having something like a Talos 2 box might not be enough to defend you against the FULL weight of the US government, but 90%+ of the enemies you might have wont be at that level.

This is for hardware, when it comes to the internet. Everything is being recorded. Tor/i2p assumes they either wont decrypt your traffic instantly or within a few years. Eventually ALL traffic will be decrypted and anything youve done will be known. Now, if you do anything substantial, they will probably put all their resources behind decrypting the traffic. So public wifi is the only option for true anonymous communications.

deletionpedia.org/en/Philosophy_of_Ghost_in_the_Shell

more proof that anime is philosophy for asperger manic depressives

Meh, running MATE 16.04 on a trusty old AMD A-10 4600m laptop. Waiting for 17.10 then the long overdue euthanasia of Unity with the 18.xx releases.

I wonder if we can confirm NSA hardware backdoors bypass the current OS.

Nice dubs, but the TALOS is not the only option. Any kind of open hardware might potentially work for some application.

sifive.com/products/hifive1/

HiFive1 Features & Specifications

Microcontroller: SiFive Freedom E310 (FE310)
SiFive E31 Coreplex
Architecture: 32-bit RV32IMAC
Speed: 320+ MHz
Performance: 1.61 DMIPs/MHz, 2.73 Coremark/MHz
Memory: 16 KB Instruction Cache, 16 KB Data Scratchpad
Other Features: Hardware Multiply/Divide, Debug Module, Flexible Clock Generation with on-chip oscillators and PLLs
Operating Voltage: 3.3 V and 1.8 V
Input Voltage: 5 V USB or 7-12 VDC Jack
IO Voltages: Both 3.3 V or 5 V supported
Digital I/O Pins: 19
PWM Pins: 9
SPI Controllers/HW CS Pins: 1/3
External Interrupt Pins: 19
External Wakeup Pins: 1
Flash Memory: 128 Mbit Off-Chip (ISSI SPI Flash)
Host Interface (microUSB): Program, Debug, and Serial Communication
Dimensions: 68 mm x 51 mm
Weight: 22 g

I don't understand the picture. The big red-handled device might be a circuit tester or a soldering iron. The small red stylus appears to be the ground of a circuit tester. Why is this picture funny to the highly educated people?

The joke is probably hidden in the hexadecimal file name, but I can't believe the joker expects us to convert hexadecimal to ASCII. Have fun with your secret joke.

Holy fuck I'm laughing so hard

How dare you have fun with our secret joke user. :D
1337 [email protected] pic related

Listen to Yerucham goys, that 3G can fit into a CPU is an Anti-Semitic canard:
eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1323649

Wait, you guys don't test and solder at the same time?

Get on my level.

hooktube.com/watch?v=p8jaFOy9wFo
youtube.com/watch?v=p8jaFOy9wFo

Or even better look for a phone built with modular design like HTC, then you can remove the radio circuit board completely

im talking shit i always thought the upper circuit board on the HTC was the radio modules, but thats the camera, the rf chip is on the mainboard

So if anyone can't live without high performance:
1. Properly wipe your hard drive and use it for non important things like gaming and normie stuff.

This. I wish we could reverse engineer and bug out the hardware without ruining bought computers.
These home made computers could be made to connect to the internet but the thing is the internet provider fucks you anyway by marking you with IP-s and stuff.

What about microcomputers? They are open source with all technical data and connectable to internet with tweaking, have USB ports. They just need software for them. We can exploit by using "development tools" to make our own computers. (picture mildly related, its a microcontroller, cannot handle an interface but its for understanding purposes)

What operating system do you recommend for extra safety only for network use? Windows is a big fucking no I am sure. Linux has the last hope but I don't know it has any good firewall capabilities and its a big fuckfest of different names competing for best opensource. Are there any minimalistic OS-s that can run on my toaster and utilize a proper UI for example i3wm?
Everyone else is welcome for suggestions.

Forget computers and stock up on AR-15 instead

AR-10 .308 for every second 15

Technically speaking, if they were fast enough to emulate x86/ARM/PPC/etc they would be 100% safe and couldn't realistically tamper with your stuff. Moreover, slight changes in how you arrange gates could make it nearly impossible to fuck with them. But I doubt you can make a proper operating system / processor emulation based on them. Their strength is running a single logic-level algorithm at blazing fast speed (not ASIC tier however).

The holy grail is for us to design and fabricate an open CPU. Will take some time and disgruntled Intel/AMD employees.

Every fucking sysadmin in the world knew what ME was. The thing is, this is how you know he's chatting shit. He did not know the ME was compromised, because at the time, it wasn't. Even if it is/was backdoored, that is not what the OP is implying by compromised, i.e., this poster is trying to mislead you.

Unfortunately, they are. I'm assume in context he's talking about HDD firmware exploits similar to SpriteTM's… the decryption is done after the encrypted data leaves the HDD, i.e. HDD firmware isn't reading decrypted data.

It is not a "distraction", it's a piece of hardware designed for a purpose.

This is just a lie.

This is also a lie. Maybe not a lie, just plain wrong.

Do not decrypt traffic (i.e. between you and a VPN, Tor traffic etc)

Most of it is just word salad.

Coming from Holla Forums, you're all retards. I would guess less than 1% of you have the mental capacity for well-trained opsec, and maybe 8% could actually install a hardened Gentoo or similar GNU/Linux distribution. You talk about all this shit and most of you have no idea what it means. Buy a Libreboot compatible board, flash it with write-protected Libreboot, use Gentoo with encrypted LVM, and live the dream.

I tried telling you faggots that fbi faggot that posted the pic of his badge and gun when vegas first started stating he had a message for us gave us a fucking message. It was a fucking code that none of you faggots wanted to help me break. The first part of it was a clue, f.a.k.e. searching for that acronym lead to sites that had a code and a bunch of shit about automated chip design protocols that were created in the 90's.

And since none of you faggots wanted to help with it guess what. I deleted it. Next time dont be faggots.

OpenBSD?

TempleOS is the safest for network use.

There is "opsec" and then there is OpSec. "opsec" is anything that anyone on this website, or anywhere else is doing.

At the end of the day all any of that amounts to is how well your camoflage blends in with the rainbow colored screen behind you that changes resolution frequently.

If you want OpSec.. Pretty much anything running on a sparc64 gp or older should do the trick for you. **preferably older but the sparc64 gp has the highest clockrate you are going to get out of a non compromised chip.

Problem with that is of course.. The chips are antiquated as shit. In lieu of Holla Forums designing its own chipset, the best you are gonna get out of anything is to butcher up some motherboards and rig up an ancient hybrid multiprocessor pooter.

It is. Got a better idea? Because using chips that are literally compromised from the power button to the processor is not probably more retarded.

that guy talks like a retard but he's about right

this conversation is totally irrelevant to everyone here and is just blackpilling them probably

TL;DR none of this matters, by the time they can target average the average natsoc believer we are all dead already anyway. Better start preppin

bump
this shit needs more publicity, intel has literally put an intentional exploit into EVERY SINGLE CPU for no reason at all.

is AMD better though?

My T60 doesn't have this problem.

space.com/37506-quantum-teleportation-record-shattered.html
businessinsider.com/china-teleportation-space-quantum-internet-2017-7
technologyreview.com/s/608252/first-object-teleported-from-earth-to-orbit/
U mad gwai lo?

(My ID may have changed but its me again because of device changing.)
Yes, I have thought of searching for minimal size OS-s especially for ancient tech because its humanly comprehensible and manageable. Its way easier to monitor any suspicious traffic or clockwork by knowing the exact amount of data that goes. And of course understand the weak points of security by knowing the way for access. These old gems wouldn't start playing god with pre-installed firmwares either. At this point we literally have to re-invent the wheel with assembly to get any sense of safety. Sometimes it's good to be paranoid.

Thanks for the great suggestion.

Wow it is real. So this is how glow in the dark agents plant backdoors in open source codebanks now?

ia800501.us.archive.org/35/items/PythonForKids/Python For Kids V413HAV.pdf

This. You can get an older version intel CPU and it won't have this in it. Also, it took AMD longer to start backdooring their chips. So you can get a more modern(ish) computer that isn't backdoored if you go AMD.

Start at the basics, fam. Look for an old 8-bit computer on ebay or craigslist, or an equivalent like the RC2014 (search for it on youtube). Most old manuals can be found on archive.org.
youtube.com/watch?v=BP7sjnVzTqw
youtube.com/watch?v=3Dd1y3rbPck
Also, TempleOS.

The older hardware doesn't have these problems fam. Just don't expect being able to run (((W3C))) standards complicant Web 2.0 browser.

FPGA can replicate the circuitry of Amiga and Atari ST computers (look up MiniMig and MiST). Those are pretty powerful in their own right. No it's not "modern", but I don't care about/like modern anyway. The old machines were simple and easy enough to program at the hardware level in assembly language. They were a lot of fun too, each with their own distinct personality and quirks. m68k was a lot cleaner and nicer than Intel crap too.

Not sure of the speed but this seems interesting for FPGA
>opencores.org/project,zpu

lmao

De Raadt doesn't fuck around; if they can't contribute quality code, then they are told to fuck right off

Glad I picked up this 8320 now.

Is that OpenBSD? Only OS I know that ships ksh by default.

I need this.

retarded cunt your CPU is backdoored with a 3g modem and sub-processor system.

t. wikileaks 2013