White Woman Discusses Her ‘Black Woman’ Transition on Maury

theroot.com/former-white-woman-discusses-her-black-woman-transition-1818651574

Martina Big started out as a white woman, and now she’s here … with Maury Povich, explaining why she chose to drastically change her appearance. The plastic-surgery-obsessed Big appeared on Maury, wearing a gigantic “Black Girls Rock” necklace and her best kinky weave. Even as the audience sat dumbfounded and confused, you could tell Maury was thinking, “I should have just done my usual paternity-testing show.”

“Martina, do you think you’re a black person?” Maury asked.

“Yes,” Big replied. “But 80 percent. I have to learn a lot. I know.”

Big’s “transitioning” into a black woman included her taking supplements to darken her skin, lip implants, a nose job, various lipo procedures and a kinky weave. The breast enhancements were done previously during her foray into “these damn plastic surgeons should know better” breast-enlargement surgeries and the fact that she wanted to look like Pamela Anderson.

“Everyone who’s watching this who’s a person of color is going to say it’s not just skin-deep. You think you want to learn about the black culture, and you can absorb all of that,” Maury said.

“Yeah,” Big replied. She then went on to state that hopefully she won’t need extensions in her hair once her blond hair starts to grow in darker “naturally.”

“Being black is not about extensions,” Maury stated.

She is mixed race anyway.

The exact opposite actually.

At least she admits race isn't skin-deep.

One other point.
This is one of the reasons that the Kikes present MtF transsexuals like "Pam" as organic women on television and in films then blow them up with blanket praise and accolades for their beauty. Normal women determine what is good by gauging the chatter in their social circle, they look at "Pam", see a secretly male body, and wonder why it's so damned hard for them to duplicate the physique.
Repeat this process scores of times, for a majority of "female" Hollyweird "stars" are covert MtF trannies, and you engineer neurosis in the population of normal females.
Cue mass plastic surgery and madness like this.
This woman isn't crazy, she is just at the far end of bell curve for propaganda effectiveness.
She explains the process in total clarity, the Jewish show and fake woman made her feel inadequate enough to undergo permanent mutilation.
And anyway, Black women do the reverse of what she is doing every day of the fucking week.
Niggers and Asians are the biggest culture thieves around.

This is how the Jews destroy people over the course of their lives

now she's a god damn freak, success achieved

tune in next week for girl becomes boy or boy becomes girl or dog becomes cat

By the way, do not think that calling Anderson a man is some attempt at edge.

I'm now imagining a dog with all sorts of torturous surgeries to be cat-like as the owner explains to a show host how "He always seemed to want to be like a cat, like he was always wiggling his ears like he wanted to hold them upright like a cat, so we got to reshape his ears to always be upright like a cat Why does he sound like that? Well we had his vocal chords modified so that he can sound more like a cat."

My desire to eradicate Semites surges anew.

exactly, not only that but CRISPR editing at the genetic level to modify it's existing DNA sequences so it is a cat. Then call it normal like that "real-life Ken doll guy".

What a sick joke of an organism.

At least it's just melanin treatments. She's pretty much the only kind of "black" woman I'd ever suggest mating with. This isn't anything supremely fucked up, like sex-changes.

We all know there's footage of Maury saying race is only skin deep in a previous episode. It will be found.

Various degrees of sheeeeeit.

I'm only 2 minutes in but is she trying to talk retarded on purpose because she think it's make her sound more like a nigger? Because that's fucking hilarious.

She is German, BTW.

Pamela Anderson isn't a tranny you fucking retard.

Got proofs breh?

Meh, as long as it makes niggers chimp out in outrage, it's fine. She was weird looking to begin with.

Logical conclusion of jewing white women to the point of self hatred. She (like all women) has incredibly variable and malleable self esteem and so the only way she can think of to become pretty is to become a nigger. Proof's in the propaganda too, it would have been way easier and involve less surgery to emulate and become an asian or shitskin. Hell, all she would have to do to become a muzzie is just have some minor facial reconstruction and melanin around the eyes then just wear a burka. Of course not though, niggers are everywhere in media being shoved in normie's faces. This was probably the only way she thought she could still work as a model in today's wonderful world.

the only other guess I would have had is Swedish. Poor Germany. The kikes really did a number on you goys.

Yeah, an IQ not in the double digits.

Didn't we already have a politician that was transblack or faking being black?

Well, there was rachel dolezal for one, and there was that one guy every called talcum x, whose name I can't remember.

Amazing. It's the polar opposite of Micheal Jackson.

Nice quads. Shaun "we wuz" King

Nah ya misheard, hundreds of thousands.
Hundreds. of. Thousands.

Maybe the fuck vid of her and tommy lee you triple nigger. Shot in early 2000's or something.

lol niggers facial expressions are the best and worst at the same time

more

No, you're thinking of the politician who was trans indian

she got some tiggo bitties

You know, Maury the kike isn't wrong here. Has this Kangsford slut been huffing paint and drinking gasoline too in order to kill off some brain cells? I mean, she was dumb enough to do this in the first place so thats a start but she dun steel talk too hwhite dawg.

Looks related to Martina Martinez

Someones been watching Russianvids on Jewtube. You don't have proof for a single Hollywood skank having been born a man.

Hrmmmm

kek, underrated.

It's all they'd be good for, really, and at least then, they wouldn't be taking jobs, as livestock.

this makes me want to start watching maury on a more regular basis

the amount of degeneracy he digs up and displays to the public is astounding.

He's probably already heard what he's said, and'll make up for it with something he can call "offensive" next week.

Yeah, that sounds really noble of him, until you understand that people emulate what they see on TV.

Just watched it, literally the only thing to say.

I'm beginning to understand why the jews have not been pushing for this sort of degeneracy. Doesn't help their cause. It's like if a commie shot a member of the Rothschild family. Total backfire.

I remember when this was a joke on South Park.

Legit thought this was a shop when I first saw the face

that guy is a pedo and a retard

Fuck off CIANigger.

It's shit like this that makes be fear the almost certain transhuman future.

Transhumanism is fiction but the technocratic elite believe in it. They may destroy everything good in their pursuit of what will always remain fiction.

Like I said, he's a retarded pedo.

Really depends on how far it has to go to qualify as transhuman. I doubt we will ever be uploading or copying our working minds into computers but it's certainly plausible we will all be wearing or implanted with augmentations to cognitive function, we already have several programs in the works to do just that, some of them even work

So is race a social construct or not? All the retarded double-think and hypocrisy is why I left liberalism to begin with.

Maury just got a room full of niggers to clap by saying race isn't skin deep.

If that doesn't convince you that race is not a social construct I don't know what will.

I remember years of the mental gymnastics of liberal logic and rhetoric of things like "it's just skin color guise!" but at the same time continually pull bs like this. Liberalism is an ideology for the insane or brainwashed and unfortunately I fell in with it at one time thanks to the latter. Thank god I have critical thinking skills.

Speak for yourself, canner. I will never subscribe to any kikery.

You are funny guy.

It'd be really fucked up, if disguising white women as niggresses would be the only way to keep niggers away from them.

left picture looks like a boy with a wig, don't you think Holla Forums?

This woman is completely out of her mind. In fact, she works as a pretty great example of why trannies are mentally ill, and not just suffering from an inconceivable mind-body mismatch.

This woman mutilated her body to get inhuman proportions, and then when it didn't look right and she started feeling regret, she jumped to different procedures to look like something else, and when those made her a freak who is ostracized from society, she proceeded to take up yet another set of obsessions, constantly fueling the belief that it is her body that is wrong and needs to be fixed, not her mind.

Can't unsee.

Good post.

Clarify?

There's still hope in our women yet, user. See pic related from the audience, in reaction to this.

Clarify what? You think this is a court, or something?

Are those boobs a prop, or did she actually do that?
What sane doctor would give her that surgery? It can’t be real, totally violates the hippocratoc oath. She could honestly sue, you’re required to vet people for mental illness before performing drastic surgeries like that (inb4 trans people)
Would be a real shame if someone figured out the last name of her (((breast surgeon)))

You'd be able to charge for grievous bodily harm.

He's also a computer badass

I don't even mind the megatits, it's just the…niggerfication, that's some spooky shit.

That could be a scary movie, alien rayguns that transform humans into niggers.

thats racist

What about rayguns that turn niggers into aryans?

But how can one be racist if race doesn't exist :^)

These comments jesus

As has been pointed in this thread, what this "Martina Big" freak is doing is problematic for a lot of reasons:
- Her kids will still be white because her wife is like her: a white person doing permanent black face. Jews can't get to be the master race if whites aren't genocided.
- She's could get black privilege. I've seen some BLM retards who are very pissed about this.
Some snowflakes are triggered because she's using a stereotype of blacks, but I don't see her mugging anybody nor asking for gibs so #ImWithHer.

this destroys the sjw brain.

race is a social construct!
muh white priviledge!
gender is a social construct!
white cis male scum!

white cis male -> trans non-binary negro female

your still a racist but i don't know why

Its extreme enough.

Reminded me of that captured nignog in 'Iron Sky'