Kirtainer friend of Zoey Quinn deleter of threads

boards.420chan.org/vg/

There was a thread on 420chan's videogame board about Anita Sarkeesian and some user wrote the post in the image and lo and behold the thread is deleted without any warning

But why would you be on 420chan ?

who the fuck actually browses 420chan

/wooo/

But I also skim the other boards just to see if any interesting threads turn up

Wrestling marks

FTFY

lmao, that's not how you spell "beta orbiter"

To be fair, Zoe probably fucks even those.

Its so weird that 420chan still has its bills paid when like maybe 10 people browse it. Like seriously, I remember going on Holla Forums and seeing the exact same threads I saw a month ago.

Is the owner autistic or something? Why doesn't he let it die.

I never hear anything good about 420 nowadays, I used to browse it every now and then around 2007-2009 and it was pretty comfy.

Is it 2014 again? Did the blood ritual work???

Reminder to push >>>/wooo/ also if you're interested some anons are trying to translate loli wrestling manga on /a/.

The admin is Nyberg's buddy. If he's ok with pedophilia what makes you think he would allow wrong-think in the first place? Also why the fuck you went there and - even worse - came back here to complain?

420chan's been pozzed for a while now. Let it go.

I need more details. For research purposes.

Not him but /1701/ is pretty good.

A group of schoolgirls (a retard, a half-American, a fan of strong style, and fapfuel that turns into CZW) make a pro wrestling club and recruit some random girl. Many references ensue.

VIDEO GAMES

Silly lad, it was five minutes after the last post. You could have just let it drift away.

This person is relevant to video games.

What a fucking shocker.