How do I beat him, Holla Forums?

How do I beat him, Holla Forums?

You aim your bullets slightly above his low tornados so that they hit his head and hope you can outdamage him.

You stay on one side of the room, avoid the tornadoes, wait for him to jump to the other side, then barrage him with bullets.

If you can't beat Air Man, you need to stop playing video games and take up masonry.

Easymode: Beat Metal Man and Wood Man first, using metal blades to kill everything in the stage thanks to 8 directional fire and basically unlimited ammunition, leaf shield to deal with the robo birds to farm weapon energy and 1ups, and then jam leaves all up in Air Man's shit.

punch him in the nads

He has balls of steel

i guess i can see airman saying something like that

You start by being a child again

who's behind this post I wonder

Never was able to kill off Quick Man with Crash Bomber, even though I have seen it done.

I always did Metal Man first too, (though like in basically every Mega Man game ever, I only used his weapon to fight the boss weak to it,) but a thought just occurred to me - What is Metal Man's weakness anyway?

On a slightly separate note, I always did Wood Man second to last, for whatever reason. So I just beat Air Man with the buster, it never seemed like that big a deal to me. If you ask me, the impossible boss would have been Quick Man, if you tried to fight him without the Flash Stopper. I could never do that back in the day. …And have never tried since then.

You shoot as fast as you can. With proper precision and good reflexes you can whittle down his health bar before his tornadoes can touch yours.

Metal Man's weakness is Quick Boomberang. Because it can autofire, Metal Man can't react when you attack with it.

Wow, really? Well no wonder he's the universal first pic. Not only is he easy to beat with the buster and has a good weapon, but his weakness comes from a boss and level that would be murder to start with.

I've always wondered if the developers purposely chose a best path when making the levels and Robot Masters, like purposely making one with an easier level and not very hard to beat with the standard Buster. I gotta doubt it's a coincidence that all lined up so well for Metal Man.

TIME TO CUT YOU DOWN TO SIZE MEGA MAN

BLAST TO THE PAST

OH NO LINCOLN

It's called having non-retarded level design user.

Metal Man is also inexplicably weak to himself alongside his actual Quick Boomerang weakness.

Try tossing a blade at him during the Wily rematch. Watch how much health he loses.

As far as I'm aware, yes, most Mega Man games have a "freebie" boss that's meant to be easier to kill than all the others so you can get some headway into the game.

Chill Penguin from X1 is another great example. He's easy to dodge as long as you understand the walljump mechanic, flinches easily from buster charges, and his stage even hands out the Leg parts on a silver platter.

Fun fact: Heatman regenerates his health if you hit him with crash bomber or atomic fire.

I like using either Bubble Man, Air Man or Metal Man as starter bosses.

Chill penguin is the biggest example, bar none. His weapon is kinda crap but the leg upgrade lets you get all the other upgrades and most, if not all of the health upgrades. It makes the platforming easier, it makes dodging easier, it even lets you do more damage with the dash shot thing.
I think it's kind of a flaw with megaman x that one boss is so much more viable for killing first that you're just gimping yourself if you pick anyone else

Why even live