80-year-old Muslim man marries a 12 year old girl

Title says it all. This subhuman culture they want to let us believe is just normal and nothing wrong with it.

She'll be a widow by 15. Then what?

What country is this?

Welp.

Dosh
Lods of it

This
From what I have learned about Arab and other non-western cultures is they do the young/old marriage thing as a way of distributing wealth from older generations to younger generations. I guess the reason why muhammad the pedo goatfucker married an old dried up woman like Khadija or whatever her name was, was that she was well established woman who owned multiple caravans and would teach him the trade and get him financially well-established enough to marry a younger woman after she died. Practice is pretty wide-spread, especially in Africa iirc.

watcha slidin' schlomo?

She will get SOME money in exchange for being molested by an old man for many years.

Nigger, on a board that has weeks old threads still alive and always has so many stickies that browsing via catalog is pretty much a requirement, nothing short of an all out raid could slide anything that anons want to see.

I'm jealous.

perfectly normal in sand dune lands. Some places like afghanistan they even give away their 12 year old daughters/sisters as wifes to pay a blood debt.

Even if it's a fraction, it's probably more than what the family had, and he probably gave the girls family more money beforehand, marriage is a business.

disgusting

It's still retarded to make a thread just to show us a single webm.
We have a thread that for topics that doesn't require its own thread and we (normally) have a webm thread. Aside from that there's also the fact that we already know that muslim culture is subhuman, it's not like this redpills anyone about muslims because we already know this shit happens.
Add to that that OP is also a (1) and done it's obvious that this is a slide thread.

Fuck I forgot to sage, sorry about that.

Was it ever like that in Europe way back in the day?

Don't do that, just roll with it, adding a sage on a second post does absolutely nothing and you end looking like an autist.

Marriage between older men and younger girls, yes, but we still see that today as well. Older women, younger men… nothing comes to mind. You would probably have to look back to pre-Christian times to find something like that, since the whole monogamy thing would rule older-female relationships out as not workable.

Thanks for the info.

My mom was married at 13. Had me at 14 and been married 41 years now.
I have 9 brothers and sisters and were are a very close family. I don't see a problem with this.
You only live once and the meaning to life is family, that, and good health is all that is important.
If you've got a problem with that you've been brainwashed by kikes.

let the shitskins do their thing though, in their countires, not mine

was your father 70 at the time?
shit was different 50 years ago but large age gaps were never acceptable.

this is different, gold digging whores are atleast gold digging on their own. the family sold the girl to this old man.

That's not how arranged marriage works, friendo. I get where you are coming from, and 12 is awfully young, but an arranged marriage is not a purchase.

ok Judge Judy
go about your business and judge everyone. You never paid our bills or put food on our table or cared for us when we were sick either. Fuck off and die kike-thinker

mudshit posting on Holla Forums about how great his pedo father was

And what's wrong with that? Aren't they allowed to celebrate their culture?

Daily reminder that both are semites.

Dude, this shit is nasty. We all know that the kikes do this, but why do you have to keep posting it and make us look at it? At least spoiler it or something.

If I'm ever 80 and single or widowed give me you pubescent daughters to suck my cock and change my diapers. It's a great system according to you.

He's a kike and probably gets off on it. Not much different from the faggots that spam gore and make excuses for it.

Id' take one now if offered. Why wait until then, are you stupid?

If everybody that gets called a kike on this site was actually a kike, then none of the posters here are white based on the way the accusation gets tossed around. I think he's just misguided.

I don't want a mud as my main wife. What are you, gay?

then he'll get to experience his 14 virgins in sand nigger heaven

They get a share of his wealth. Religion of Cuck™ actually has this shit quantified as to how much a wife is supposed to get, how much a parent is supposed to get, and how much a child(sons get double that of daughters) is supposed to get depending on how many people are involved.

Haha, so unlike America which specializes in catastrophic pollution, saving countries through slow genocide, niggerfication, high divorce rate, drug epidemics, obesity epidemics, people who don't know whether they are male or female anymore, etc. That girl was probably from a very poor family. In America she would be a prostitute for niggers. At least the guy married her instead of humping and dumping her like Bill Clinton would have.

Listen, parts of what you said is true, but i would fix America's feminsm and degeneracy than try to fix Religion of Cuck™. I find the latter practically unfixable.

Um, fix feminism and degeneracy how, exactly?

By promoting a return to traditional values, to the proper role of men and women, by encouraging women to be loyal and have kids.

So something like this?

So how old was he?

Can you honestly see our government making any of those things happen without a bloody revolution?

Nah, it would require changes that the people do not have the power to force. The rise of populism in the 2016 election is the beginning of the change, though. I have faith that the West will reach its Imperium, but I am not entirely sure that we will be able to successfully have it be natsoc or ethnonationalist. The dire truth is that it will probably be civnat and involve UBI at some point. We need to at least fight for the right to be a powerful "lobby" so to speak when Imperium is achieved, but I would expect organizations arguing for all forms of nationalism, white or otherwise (as in both natsoc and la raza) and most political activist groups, like antifa and BLM, to be slowly declared terror groups and selectively policed. We should fight for the future we want to see, but in the back of our minds be realistic about the difference of what is possible and what is probable.

It seemed to die off in the west thanks to industrialization making it more feasible to accumulate a comfortable amount of wealth in one's own lifetime, rather than needing generations to build your estate.

You don't have to coerce white people to behave like human beings you dumb shit, social pressure is MORE than enough. 99% of the problems in the world are caused by kikes and it's disingenuous to imply otherwise in any way.

Kike spotted.

Seems somebody hasn't been lurking for two years. Are you just a kike or also a newfag?

I've never been called a kike.