PS1/PSP/DS/Saturn/SNES/GBA - THREAD

ITT: post PS1, PSP, DS, Saturn, SNES and GBA games worth to play

charts

Post Vita and 3ds charts as well.

moar

You are a great chart slut. I bet you heal dudes all night.

of course

That 3ds chart is out of date as fuck

Are they really worth playing?

Disgusting.

I don't think so, this chart list everything that is not unplayable so some games are shit. I just post charts in threads like these when people ask for them.

That's an oddly specific list. Why no Genesis games?

I'd suggest Superstar Saga for the GBA.

It's everything that can be easily played on a CFW'd vita.

Except the DS.

How well?

Anyone have SNES and NES charts?

Shit I meant standard PSP. Vitas been on my mind all day because I just hacked mine.

Although there are PSP ds emulators now.

There's some guy in my area selling a PSOne for $30.00, along with soul blade for $15, gran turismo for $10, and Legend of Dragoon for $50. Is it worth a buy?

No. Get a PSP, add CFW and then play all that shit for free and the pretty much the same cost.

Shining Force III still calls to me. If only Yabause wasn't so shit, I could play on my freetard boxes. I don't want to fuck with getting SSF and iso mounting on my other computer. Also I want a PC port of Asuka 120% Final. That shit might be dumb anime fightans, but it's fun.

the genre is clearly identifiable from the box art
weebshit

Mednafen might play those without issues right now, it's alpha so I can't be 100% sure but it's likely.

Good god no. If anyone really wants to get into that series they should play Deep Crimson or Shinovi Versus on PC/Vita. The framerate is horrible.

So don't emulate it. Get the original hardware.

I actually tried to get a Saturn from someone, but they never delivered. Serves me right for using some random forum.
I guess the upside is and I can use the fight pad I have as a good 6 button controller to emulate with.

Is Front Mission 3 still borked on ePSXe? Is it worth downloading Ace Combat 3 knowing that my laptop could never emulate the ps2 trilogy?

outdated snes chart

also op is a fag. just make a fucking retro general you nigger

Don't think so, worst case scenario you can try another emulator, even an half decent laptop should be able to run mednafen without too much problems.

Yeah, try to avoid the US/EU version if you can they're not bad but they're way worse than the JP version, but the JP version is only half translated so you'll have to keep the translated script on hand if you don't speak japanese and don't want to be completely lost.

bumpuu