Angela Merkel's Speech Inviting Refugees to Germany Has Been Erased off Internet

Angela Merkel's Speech Inviting Refugees to Germany Has Been Erased off Internet

Been looking for 2 hours and I can't find a single mention of it in any news article or video online. Does anyone have the original saved????

Are we 1984 naow?

All I can find is videos of Merkel saying refugees must go and her making some refugee cry.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qJK2ZZcgVgk
youtube.com/watch?v=s93vAjoMsx4
archive.is/6BujR
hooktube.com/watch?v=kDQki0MMFh4
reuters.com/article/us-germany-sauer-idUSBRE84F07420120516
youtube.com/watch?v=OALQusK9ia4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The results seem to change with IP address changes. Getting different shit in Switzerland searches.

Does anyone have the video?

I can't find it and I live in the US

youtube.com/watch?v=qJK2ZZcgVgk

Sorry for the direct link but this is one of the few videos that I can find that mentions the influx in 2015, acknowledging the strain it is causing Germany, and how it will continue to support "All that want to live there."

Wait, you're in the timeline where Merkel floods Europe with refugees? Wtf. I'm in the timeline when the European Union central military command bombed smuggler boats on he coast of Libya. I hope you guys are okay.

Dubs checked

Come there has to be that one autist, come on!

Facebook and Google have been doing this for month.
The intention is to get you to see different content to the "controlled sheep".
They want to make the people that see the truth seem like "conspiracy theorists.

This shit needs to stop by december. That is the deadline or it's fucking over.

This might be the one you're looking for.
youtube.com/watch?v=s93vAjoMsx4

She talks about how the refugees add to diversity and shit.

here you go. added some burned in subtitles

You're a bad ass user. What sucks is that we will need people dedicated to archiving data like this. The beginning of the archivor's has begun. Who knows when governments and people with certain interest, start seizing and deleting information. You could be of some help, maybe even get payed for it. Information as always is power.

Considering how inside info is everything on the market, it certainly is.

I wonder if Windows 10 is blatantly backdoored for the purpose of one day also removing "problematic" shit people have saved by remote? Don't just archive stuff, shift it to some older machine with no internet connection. Distribute it through one-way CD-R's, or even VHS if you can.

might as well post some more. because this cunt still backs up her decision to doom europe

how come no one looks at germany or sweden and realize that's the future they're creating for their own countries?

Good damn idea user, if I do say so myself. I have a old potato that could be used for such purposes.

and mp4d version of this

Anons should make up a nickname for this cunt, any suggestions? Something that says I've doomed all of Europe, I'm a cunt bag.

How about "Merkel The Open" Cause it has a vulgar sound & explains what she did.

Eh, just make one that is true.
Traitorous Merkel
Genocidal Merkel
Sick Merkel

the meme they use for merkel is "mama" being so (((compassionate))). so maybe memeing her into a disgusting hateful mother who abuses her own would reverse it.

Holy fucking Dubs user

That sounds pretty solid. Some user Meme that shit.

Maybe use a image of a shitty step mom. Maybe Mommie Dearest or a Cinderella image? Just place her head on the body.

Because theyre part of the bilder(((berg))) meetings.
Merkel did a complete 180° once she became chancellor.
Back in 2002 she'd have easily fit into the right-wing Alternative for Germany party.
Really makes you think what happened, if she faked it, she got mk ultra'd, money or blackmail

sounds solid to me, goes along with this other speech I found but cant find the original so (((the rebel))) will have to do, but at least he admits hes a jew up front. and it will be harder for normalfags to dismiss it as racist.
I did cut out half of the video of him injecting and interrupting the speech just like filterman does.

Good shit.

I thought there was one speech she gave that triggered the whole refugee crisis that everyone blames her for.

Thank you, user.

bog hag

You can't find trudeau "if you kill your enemies, they win" quote, nor any image that can be use against the useful idiots (like manchildren waving the peace flag while sporting the che guevara t shirt). If you see a thread with a collection of useful pics, save them because you are not going to find them online later.

This works with normies already, without the need for any scrubbing. People watch the news and see pictures or videos and they all see completely different things from one another. It's nuts.

I don't know but it always looked fucking shady to me. I'm happy with win7 and don't see that changing anytime soon.

I think that EU passed some laws years ago which you can tell google of what kind of your personal history or content of a specific person they can suppress or delete on the search engine.

Just tried searching, you can't- I mean I remember the quote was more roundabout. Closest thing I could find is this.

Are you in the Berenstein Universe? Or the Looney Toons Universe?

Munchausen Merkel since she abuses her population by proxy via 3rd world pigs.

Is there even such a speech? Never heard of Merkel inviting Refugees to europe in a speech. She did say 'multiculturalism has failed' in 2013 tho

The video of schultz laughing about Germans being replaced and calling them all nazis seems to have been scrubbed too.

Those weren't his actual words, that was just the gist of his message.

Windows is windows anons like just push the muh 10 meme to feel slightly less cucked since they running a older version of spyware

Saved for archival

this fucking whore needs to starve to death in one of the cages in Munster and then be eaten by the crows

forgot the picture, and she should rot there

jew york times article
note that they lead in that it's not just seeking "refuge" from war but also being a poor shit so they're admittedly parasites and PC merkel needs to take in all of the stray shitskins like some mongrel cat lady obsession.
archive.is/6BujR

Uploaded to Jewtube and Embedded

nice

Checked and fucking checked.
Munchausen it shall be.

not a merkel speech but equally just as disgusting hypocrisy.

hooktube.com/watch?v=kDQki0MMFh4

this is the original 'wir schaffen das' i believe

His faggotry vocal cadence is driving me up a fucking wall

This time they're really pushing feels over reals with "Mother Teresa" comparisons. Fire up the meme machine for Munchausen Merkel.

Yes, Jewish editors ar4e changing entire books, they slowly alter the book over many "editions" eventually rewriting the arguments within.

Holy shit. Interesting times we are in when a kike is defending germany against a kike.

I can't stop calling her the Merkel Root of Europe's Refugee Problems. I'll let you hash that one out.

Anons should start building physical book collections as well. Grab old books while you can before they're all purged or digitally altered.

That's about all I can come up with.

This is priceless.
If she thinks Diversity is good for Europe, then she should have no complaints with Diversity for her security detail, correct? We all bleed red, after all. :^)

Vires in Numeris is a good principle here. Don't forget to digitize physical books. They can't control the body of information if we're all working independently to preserve it.

All of europe has to share in the (((crisis))) she caused because of muh white guilt.

Apparently under a system where "universal" human rights are observed, white human rights are not equally recognized. Maybe she doesn't think whites are human?

Why is it the responsibility of one government, which has a responsibility to the people who instituted it, to manage the affairs of other peoples? Why does an alleged responsibility of one government, or a group of governments, toward another people, supersede its responsibility toward its own people for who it was created? It's almost as if Ms. Merkel were serving some other group's interests or something… But that's silly, pure conspiracy theory.

I think those people are basically there to clap for the cameras. Clap clap clap.

I'm from the timeline where Gaddafi used Russian EMP tech to ward off all assaults. America has been collapsing ever since. Europe is fine and Merkel never existed.
Problem is, in this timeline, there is also no chocolate milk. I tried it in the 2nd timeline and now I can't forget it.

That is against the board rules you insufferable faggot.

#NotallJihadists

Her husband, Joachim Sauer, is deep into US-based deep-state tech.
reuters.com/article/us-germany-sauer-idUSBRE84F07420120516

Browse Holla Forums in your free time and learn to dejewify your devices.

Its looks and sounds like a cheap soap opera

I wonder if I could become a refuge and get German gibs.

Bean me up, Scotty!

*Beam me up, Scotty!

LMFAO love the video and this meme is pure gold

Back to reddit faggots

Syria thanks you, outside the war conflicts, there is none existant crime, the communities have really come together and the social bond is stronger then when mainstream media and drivil entertainment was blasted 24/7 often with a kike influence. But within the Idlib and terrorist pockets there is constant crime, robbing, stealing and murder, even the tribe leaders murder each other for grabbing power. You did not take in refugee's. your countries took in extremist wahabi's and salafists their families. But the majority of what you took in did not come from Syria at all but from Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, you know the countries you bombed to shit during 'Enduring Freedom' and they have a score to settle with you. The majority of Syrians are waiting in refugee camps or in neighboring countries waiting to return, many tens of thousands have already returned thanks to Russia's intervention. Yet your media only shows you leftist marxist who believes in western "liberalism" and "democracy" as their poster boy of the poison they allowed into your land. But let's also not forget that there's the problem of the 3 out of 4 "refugees" being from central Africa who are as black as the night with a subpar IQ and most don't even have a name, nor know how to spell it.

Goodluck with what the judas did to your land. I hope you fuckers wise up and start slaughtering your politicians.

Is it possible to play this in public in Germany? Just make sure masses will see it.

Part of it is just plain old self-interest. Right before the first wave, Merkel had the troops ready to defend the country but she ordered them to stand down and allow the invaders in, knowing if she were to allow the country to defend itself she wouldn't be reelected. If she had made it clear to the invaders then that it wouldn't be tolerated Germany would've saved billions and the EU wouldn't have been flooded with migrants. And it could be done even without bloodshed, detain them and send them back, if they refuse to name a country just keep them detained with half rations until they talk.
Selfishness however doesn't explain Merkel forcing other countries to keep their borders open. Italy for instance was forced to either have the navy help human trafficking or suffer economic rape.

Swiss IPs are only getting the more global hand tweaked stuff ("american scientists" who are all black e.g.) they do for all (white) nations. German and French - while being totally immersed in their respective language bubble - get a little more normalized search across topics and political landscapes. Not least because we have a huge diaspora of practically every nation and they are connected and they don't want to risk a too blatant censorship.

I don't believe Microsoft will ever dare to do that. Installed base of Android and iOS are soon ten fold what Desktop Windows has and they ARE a literal giant backdoor. Remember, Nutella has the strategy of MOBILE FIRST. Generation Zyklon still uses the cloud and it is surprisingly difficult to use mainstream devices and to be dead sure where something is being stored. The moment they "seize" files or content is the moment the Desktop is dead. But the Desktop is where all companies are and the rest of the world should not have an incentive to diversify platforms away from a easily hackable Windows.

this was meant for the public
most germans saw it, user

the problem is that most african and muslim countries dont want their citizens back

youtube.com/watch?v=OALQusK9ia4

AFD REDPILL GETTING SHUT DOWN BY (((JEWTUBE)))

"AFD for Germany, that shits for me, the muslims must leave, 1488"

TIME TRAVELERS, THIS SONG WAS MADE OVER A YEAR AGO, NOW THEY ARE AROUND 14% AND 88 SEATS

save germany

Upboating cause German election

Try finding the father of global warming shrieking like a faggot on crack about Manhattan being underwater in like 2007. This was in the 80's. It was on youtube. Now it can't be found fucking anywhere. This is the same faggot who ran Nasa's global warming investigation.

maybe, but if the niggers remain, what's the point in trying to hide it?

tfw we make vaporwave real

What's the title of that documentary?

she's so unpleasant, she's a meme in herself.

test