Nova Scotia government to make abor

NOVA SCOTIA NOW HAS A FREE ABORTION PILL AT PHARMACIES

archive.is/XdrZ9

But of course. Nova Scotia has way too many whites to be allowed to continue to exist.

Reddit obviously loves this.

She must be on welfare. Of course she loves her little wallet.

Catholics are a fucking joke.

What kind of father would say that? Basically saying if my daughter sluts it up and becomes a slag I'm not only fine with her killing my grandchildren but also:

It's becoming a Chinese colony, there's even been speculation of the Chinese government being involved moving people just like as they move people to East Africa.

collect as many as you possibly can and sell them to niggers as oxys

Why don't they provide free suicide pills? This is a free country and people should have the right to get free suicide pills. This is a blatant human rights violation and i think we should contact the United Nations human rights council and alert them to this injustice! Everyone should have the right to choose to kill themselves.

Cyanide pills on free candy in downtown detroit?

What the hell kind of cuckoldry is this.

found the masonic infiltrator

This is on par with Jews masquerading as White People.

Are we experiencing the alien colonist plot of XFiles?

Normies don't consider the implications of not having a few kids; civilization will literally die late century if people do not have kids and keep thinking like this.

Of course people try to be practical and say "oh some people aren't ready to have kids" well too fucking bad faggot that's not how the world works it's how you think it works.

Ah so it has truly joined Canada then.

I'll just leave this here

Unironically nuke my province, so much kikery in my everyday life.

Don't give the kikes ideas, user.

Some guy from Nova Scotia created the sound of 2000's nigger pop.

This is because they have to service NB and PEI, which has little to no abortion thanks to based Roman Catholics.

It's the top their chicoms that are *allowed* to send money out. It got too flagrant with them buying housing for their kids (ruining the Toronto and Vancouver condo markets) so it's shifted to other things (lots of emerging weed dispensaries as well as human trafficking - they bottomed out the prices in Ottawa according to a friend who uses those services.

This is in response to so many Halifax girls being raped by muslims not having to go see a doctor and less women will report the attacks if they can easily get an abortion without having to tell anyone

some guy from NS is a real cuck

We are getting there, user. Euthanasia is already legal in many countries

Something about a nigger, coalburner, and a cuckold faggot in the same picture acting as if they are untouchable.

About fucking time.

Probably for the best. Nova Scotia is determined to kill itself anyways, the people there desire failure. They vote away industry, they vote for leftists who choke the economy, they don't want anyone to succeed. Everyone living there is either a wealthy boomer scumbag or on welfare, because every one of us who cares to work for a living has to leave and move westward. I love Nova Scotia but it's a lost cause and has been for decades.

Let it die.

ahahahah

guys fucking help us

If you knew anything NS is where they roll out their soft sell tests. If it sticks here it will stick across the country. NS is probably the strongest folk base per capita if you include the expats in Alberta and elsewhere.

If you knew anything NS is where they roll out their soft sell tests. If it sticks there it will stick across the country. NS is probably the strongest folk base per capita if you include the expats in Alberta and elsewhere.

let yourself die black pill

Abortion is a form of Eugenics, it weeds out the sluts.

On every level except almond, I am activated.

SEE? NOT ENOUGH CHILDREN, WE NEED MORE IMMIGRANTS, wait, entry level jobs are being automatized? Uhhhh…. just don't mention it to the stupid goy, keep bringing in more immigrants.
Seriously though, when realize that everything is made to get us, it gets a whole lot clearer. Non whites don't mind living 10 in a 2 bedroom apartment. White people don't even consider families until they have enough wealth, so, UBI, non whites will reproduce like crazy, whites won't really want to since their kids will have to live with very little and voila, replacement reached.

Until low worth females (sluts) settle down with low worth males (betas) in their thirties and have a kid or two. So yeah I guess it's better than like 6 kids all from different fathers, but it's not much better.

Can we just buy a bunch of these and slip them into chink & muzzie's drinks?

hmmmmm pretty solid idea, it will just depend on the effectiveness of the drug if dissolved in liquid before ingesting…

the bitch on the right likes her violent sex and tried to get some guy locked up because he wouldn't call her back after a one night stand
whore on the left lied in court with cunt on the right and they lost their case…..but never went to jail for perjury

The Catholic Church is now so focused on expanding its membership and trying to reform to stay relevant.

They should do the opposite. Get rid of as many of these 'easter and christmas' Catholics as possible. Close Churches, fire priests, start investigating everyone for buggery. Call Jesus if they have to and get him to rampage through the institution with a whip. Getting the word out is great, but not at the cost of total corruption and constant compromise of their beliefs.

if somebody is stupid enough to get an abortion why are they fit to survive? natsoc is a scientific political philosophy as much as it is a spiritual call to survival and growth.

those willing to forego or forestall their breeding years for either hedonism or a fictional financial or social stability should not be forced to procreate. let them dwell in their chapel of forsaken progeny and let the future belong to those who fight for survival.

i say free abortions for all! if you don't want your genes and parent-values to continue to exist, neither do i!

death for those who crave it and live for those who struggle to survive!

People are gullible and easily misled by leftist/kike propaganda, especially Women who are not capable of making rational decisions and shouldn't have been given as many rights or allowed to travel freely
Not everyone is born redpilled and there are plenty of genetically high quality white women who have been indoctrinated by propaganda

……Waiting for the first court case where someone puts this in someones food to kill their child

Abortion is one of those things that I agree with liberals for all the wrong reasons on. Fuck um, it needs to as easy as possible for all the trash to kill their kids. In twenty years untold amounts of shitlibs and catladies are gonna have killed their entire family and genetic lines and thus any political future right along with it.

we have a huge mudshit problem, even including "mudshits were original novascotians".

probably

or a farming family, but thats rural nova scotia, an exception but not the rule.and while we did have industry growth in the animation field, turd killed it right after getting in like old yeller, he in some cases is worse than the ndp, and they are fucking commies.

NS = Nova Scotia; see the title of the thread, retard

I support abortions of brown people, first nations people, coal burners and liberals. Less people on welfare the better.

Married conservatives are not the ones using this.

Why in gods good name would you be pissed about your enemies killing themselves?

I 100% support this.
Would you like to know more?
>>>/suicide/

Not bad. Abortion pills should be distributed in all nigger areas.

Agree. Without abortion, a leftist or non-white scum is born.

I really love double standards of the bishop floggers.

why