Asian women looking for love in the Faroe Islands

Asian women looking for love in the Faroe Islands

With its harsh, windswept hills and six-month long winter, the remote Faroe Islands are hardly where you would expect a large ethnic minority from tropical South East Asia. But since most local young women choose to move abroad, women from the Philippines and Thailand are helping to reverse the population decline of this tight-knit, traditional society. Nestled between Norway and Iceland in the north Atlantic, life on this archipelago of 18 islands is a shock for those from the tropics. Yet this remote community is proving that it’s worth going to the far reaches of the earth to look for love.

Other urls found in this thread:

asiangirlsbelongtowhitemen.tumblr.com/
whitegirlsbelongtowhitemen.tumblr.com/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A slant slut's hunger for gibs and white cock overrides their aversion to cold. Flips are just another variety of spic anyway.

If you look at the vid you see that she doesn't want to be touched by the guy.

He has a nice pad and her whore mother joined her later to marry a Faroe guy as well.

Flips confirmed lowest self respect people ever.

Disgusting. Not à single white placé is safe.

gookspics

It were the White Faroese men that imported the women. Blame the men, because the females would have no way of getting there without beta bux, and no interest without the promise of beta bux.

These foreign brides from Asia are all ex-whores….literally.

Why fuck hundreds of men a week trying to survive when you can hire one dumb white man, sleep with him occasionally, live well and take all his shit when he dies.

This. I once stumbled upon vlogs of old white burgers and bongs retiring in flipland and even the most "desirable" of the girls have all been fucked by their entire village by the age of 13. All of the have already had at least one kid before they're even out of highschool. It is so creepy how the whole family gets in on pimping out their daughters.

Because before that all the women left the Faroes to go be university tinder sluts in Denmark. No white women left, so that place was dead anyways.

Yeah, that's not how it works. Jew media jewing everyone with language games as always. No children as a result of this will be Scandinavians in any meaningful way.

This shit is happening in Denmark, Norway, and Iceland as well because jewish media is pozzing up the women who then go to live in the big cities (or just move to the mainland as is the case with Faroe Islands) and leave the farmers and other rural guys with no options.

The men should at least have the good sense to move to flipland like Jim.

Always knew gooks would promote white genocide like this ever since Mao offered to send millions of chink women to destroy us all. The hapas are irreversibly subhuman, he had one of the best geneticists in the world prove it to him the outbreeding that happens with traits that existed independently of each other for hundreds of thousands of years.

Disgusting.

Kek who is that?

That's Trash user, just refuse material.

A typical Trump voter

Here don't tell anyone asiangirlsbelongtowhitemen.tumblr.com/

looking for love, classic

anyways none of these people will stay there, they come for beta bux and will leave at the first possiblity to do so, with the beta's bux of course
the faroe islands is nice to visit for a week or 2, but quite shit to live your entire life, when the beta dies the women will piss off and any male ofspring they have will be harder fucked than the locals will any female offspring cannot compete with the locals and will also fuckoff rather than marry the lowliest of betas

image being a half flip midget shovel faced gook, growing up surrounded by the prettiest people on the planet, the resentment and inferiority complex those kids have will make the elliot seem social in comparison

That was also my reaction. One could argue that no woman goes out looking for ‘love’ but rather resources, and there is nothing wrong with that as it is her biological imperative BUT this is waaaaaaay more pronounced in Asian women. That isn’t to say they won’t end up good wives (although I highly disapprove obviously).

This, I don't understand why white guys who date and marry Asian don't just stay overseas.

Hapas in Asia get to go around being better looking and physically more imposing than the locals. That has to be better than the reverse, even if it means you have to live around Asians.

It’d be a lot kinder to stay in Asia I agree. But most of these men have no real interest in Asia or Asians, most likely look down upon Asia as backwards. They are just lonely and want a woman who will be kind to them, and the Asian women offer that. It is selfish but combine a united front of propaganda telling you to race mix with crippling loneliness and you can see why brainlets do it.

As if; they're most likely weebs who think Chinese/Japanese history is awe inspiring, and Zen Buddhism is super mysterious.

Yeah I always had these guys pegged as the LARPing colonial types, kinda hard to do that from your mum's house in Bedfordshire or whatever. If you're gonna do it do it right, steal the local notable's daughter, live in a big house, the whole shebang.

But I guess these guys weren't cut out for that which is the real reason they're mixing out in the first place

Flips tend to stick out their part of the deal and they have literally nothing to go back to either way. Even if you're rich you live like absolute garbage in flipland compared to the west.

Thais pretty much never keep up their end of the deal as evident in the vid and they're conwomen more often than not. If you read between the lines it's obvious she jumped ship as soon as she could stay and work legally without the cuck she married.

The thing that pisses me off the most about this is, they're importing human trash. These Asians aren't high caste like Koreans or Japanese, but third world, low IQ trash. If this trend of whites associating and breeding with human garbage continues, we're going to see white countries degenerate into Indian-style hellholes. All of these people are traitors and idiots who need to be executed. They deserve no mercy.

Now I'm sad, because you've reminded me that every white country is being destroyed by the importation of garbage people. Just remember, anons, this is the final stand. There is no escape from the Brazilification. We stay in our lands and fight. That, or we accept our fate.

your'e looking at it wrong goy.
there are no white people or brown people or yellow people or black people.
all people are green.

Thank you, wise one. I have confirmed this by looking at myself in the mirror; I appear green. Now, allow me to go to the bathroom so that I may vomit in peace. I should be back in five minutes.

Eh, mixed bag, man. I work for a large engineering/construction firm with an office in Manila. I've worked with a lot of Flips over the years, and more than a few of my friends and co-workers have married them.

Flips married to each other have stable marriages, and look like ideal couples. The Flip wives of white husbands who also work for us tend to stay with their husbands. In fact, I can't think of one off hand who hasn't. The stay at home type of Flip wife is very unreliable, and most leave their husbands after about three years or the first child. To be clear, though, most of these women were prostitutes (of one form or another) in the Philippines who married an older white man to get that green card.
Chinese wives, and I personally know of many of these too, are one notch more reliable than Flip wives. They stay as long as their financial and status needs are being met. Korean women mostly marry military, so I've known none of those. I've met one genuine Japanese wife in 37 years of working. Real Japanese rarely marry Gai-Jin. I've never met an Asian man with a white wife.

Just for shits and giggles I looked up the requirements for EU nationals to move there as the place looks quite nice without flipniggers.

Do I need a visa to move to the Faroe Islands?
Nordic citizen are free to move to the Faroe Islands to work, study and live. Citizens from all other countries need a Work and Residence Permit before they can take up residence or employment in the Faroe Islands. This also applies to EU citizens; since the Faroe Islands are not a member of the European Union, the regulations on free movement for citizens of EU countries do not apply to the Faroe Islands.

I know precisely one. I live in a really progressive shithole too, just goes to show how extremely rare such a scenario is. THe thing is too, once you start to look at the two of them, the reasons becomes a lot clearer.

Woman

Asian

TL;DR roastie cunt that hit the wall found herself both a betabux provider that would never challenger her on anything AND gives her endless supply of pot and the asian gets a still semi-good looking hole to stick his dick into.
except that now they are officially married and as expected, she's getting fat. Jokes on him

is this a template thread? i've seen this thread before.

Relax, 60% of Korean expat women exclusively fuck white dudes, yellowfever-san.

Hey, user. Why does that blog exist, but not whitegirlsbelongtowhitemen.tumblr.com/? I know your fucking tricks kike.

way funnier that I was hoping for