Are his points against communist theory valid?

youtube.com/watch?v=jFxWXbdqGIg

Are his points against communist theory valid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MSeoyYBbp_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The fact that he doesn't even start the conversation with a basic understanding on what the conversation is supposed to be be about, its not a good sign

already been post and debated in here
absolute nonsensical arguments

if anyone still has the patience to answer this seriously, go ahead

No, he's never read a word of Marx (or any other leftist theorist) and has a burger tier knowledge of history.

If someone has the thread saved, could you post it here?

What do I have to be jealous about? I got to see Crowdercuck get popped and dropped. Critique invalid.

I don't think he deserves an argument I think he deserves a bullet

No, he is a fucking faggot

I am yet to see actual counterarguments.

I said a bullet. But that's just me

lol

Wew, ya'll sure are a bunch of smart, and dedicated group of anons.

I gave my counter argument

I said a bullet

No. Not even his ugly face is valid.

We've already had a thread over this.

I've yet to see an argument

He can make up some magical fake understanding and argue against it and that's all fine and good, but I'll take him seriously when he cracks open some conquest of bread or capital and starts arguing against that.

Kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=MSeoyYBbp_4

Here, from Holla Forums's own homegrown autist.

For starters, he can't tell the difference between private and personal property.

Secondly, he states that there is no innovation in communism but in his own logic, the USSR was communist and the ussr made plenty of progress in the Space Race and Arms race, and had plenty of Science institutions.

He also states "If i invent the light bulb i want to keep the profit of my labor yadda yadda"

What he doesn't understand is shit doesn't work like that anymore, most new products and innovations is done thru combine effort of hundreds if not thousands of specialized workers. Think of how many people it takes to design one car all of its millions of parts. Then prototype it, iron out problems, setting up production, etc…

Thats as far as I got in the video ill report back when im done

edgy

You must be if you get so triggered people call Crowder a faggot

Fuck off

What he doesn't understand is shit doesn't work like that anymore, most new products and innovations is done thru combine effort of hundreds if not thousands of specialized workers. Think of how many people it takes to design one car all of its millions of parts. Then prototype it, iron out problems, setting up production, etc…
This. Marx basically spoonfeeds this observation and Steven "That 60 year old man hit me first" Crowder still misses the point.

This. Marx basically spoonfeeds this observation and Steven "That 60 year old man hit me first" Crowder still misses the point.

I didn't get triggered you retard, I simply stated the fact that nobody had yet given counterarguments.

What's edgy about an argument

Not an argument

Textbook trigger

He is a dumb ameriburger that belives his jingoist feelings translate topolitics and economics

He is a faggot and so are you for riding his dick

I wasn't defending him you literal mongoloid, I asked for counterarguments. I don't even agree with him.

keep that feminist flag flying

Nice to see you got triggered by facts

I gave a counter argument

Huh? It was a counter argument

Also, I already gave you a counterargument

Thank you. One of the few people giving a meaningful contribution to the discussion.

An extremely childish, unfounded, misunderstanding isn't a good discussion in the first place.

Cute girl. I'd like her to eat my puss

Not much to say on the second half, he just says a bunch of stupid shit.

post kitty

With that accent he can't possible be an autist

it's the typical middle class English accent. boring and gay

Anyway, he still did a very good video.

He confused Private Property with Personal
I'm out

*Personal Property

this vid's real old. already been discussed here. if you can't immediately recognicez why he's full of shit you need to lurk moar or maybe actually read something.