Tokyo Game Show 2016 Thread

Looking forward to any announcements? Or stuff that's already been announced? Hoping for any games in particular?

SOUL CALIBUR VI WHEN

user, there hasn't been a good SC since 3.

IV was pretty good though

They better not be fucking with us with that tweet

Why do people shit on SCV so much?

It was the mechanically superior game, the only thing it was lacking is content, at that's due to budget limitations.

Now if they only released SCV on PC with mod support, it would save the franchise.

If enough people believe, then it will happen.

Is there a stream or anything?

Oh, it's starting in nine days isn't it?
Likely nothing anybody here would care about is going to get shown.

I care about Gravity Rush 2 and i hope they show mroe footage of it in there.

I enjoyed SCV quite a bit, but i think it gets a bad rap due to the "new generation" replacing some characters in addition to the lack of content. Honestly, that all left me with a sour taste as well, but not enough to hate the game by any means.

also, no Talim

Doesn't start till the 15th oops.
Consider this sort of a pre-show thread I guess

that's a rather blanket statement
I'm looking forward to Killing Bites and GR2, if nothing else. Soul Calibur VI would be nice though.

Hope we get a new trailer for Zettai Zetsumei Toshi 4 Plus: Summer Memories/Disaster Report 4, it's been awhile since they last dropped info. That and Namco Bandai better show off more of City Shrouded in Shadow.

Is Falcom or SNK gonna be there?

Aren't they supposed to show more GR2 at TGS or did I misremember?

I think show, there's also two streams in the japanese PlayStation account showcasing new areas and stuff.

I still refuse to let go of the very slim chance of Rune Factory 5 being discussed.

Is Marvelous even going to TGS? I hope so

I'm crossing my fingers on Senran Kagura 3 jumping ship from Nintendo to Sony since it's obvious Nintendo's new handheld will be iphones. It probably won't happen, but a guy can dream. Valkyrie Drive 2, at least, won't be held back by being on Nintendo systems.

If the mainline series jumps to Playstation it's more likely they're gonna remake 1 and 2 for the Vita and PS4.

Fuck I'd shell out for a remake of SK2, that game was the best in the series.

I didn't want to jinx anything by mentioning it.
it'll probably be delayed or canceled

I really wish for more nier and possibly some gameplay from Death Stranding and Metal Gear Survive.
And whatever non-sonic Sega might be putting out

How's that second coming of Jesus coming along, user?

All those people seemed to forget that before the second coming there will be a blood bath. People getting there heads chopped off, conquest, war, famine, and death.So much death that a mountain side will be filled to a horse's bridal with blood. A third of humanity dying. People Asking the rocks to crush them to death cause that would be better than the alternative. Basically the apocalypse

basically the happening

inb4 it's fucking nothing

It better not be another shitstain spin off

Fucking better not. Its the one thing I want the most.

Those digits don't lie.

Tokyo Xanadu eX+ showed off some shit for Trails of Cold Steel/Sen no Kiseki III, and seemingly announced Ys vs Sen no Kiseki. Ys VIII was announced at TGS 2014, so I'm guessing Falcom will show off more of the PS4 version of Ys VIII, show the first bit of gameplay for Sen no Kiseki III, and maybe some more information about Ys vs. Sen no Kiseki.

I mean, Ys VIII was big enough to be in Sony's TGS 2014 presser, and Kiseki is the bigger series. I can definitely see them getting a large chunk of time to show off shit.

Mechnically superior to what? The games got gradually less simple as the series progressed, then SCV decided to even that expansion of gameplay linear because what the series needed was super moves from 2D fighters or something.

Why does shipping a finished game matter?
Why do trademark characters matter?
Why do people not like shitty anime characters created by people whose entire outlook is learned from manga?
These are tough questions.

SCV has relatively good netplay and that's about it. It's the only choice you have if you want to play SC these days and even that's nearly 5 years old.

This and Ace Combat 7

She has a mouth under her nose and then under that mouth is a second, open mouth.

Fucking hideous. Learn to draw nips.