NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON YOU FUCKERS!

DID ANYONE FIND THE ORIGINAL?

Is this, a distraction? There is already another one of these on the catalog. Why post two of them in such short time….

The other cartoon was one from yesterday that was posted today.

I found one close to the original. But I don't remember what hilarly was originally saying. Can someone remind me?

Fucking newfaggots don't understand our love. You have been tested and found…acceptable. You're a legend, Ben

Might have said this.

HAH good one Ben!

Don't mind me, I just came for the shoe.

Ever since seeing that interview where she brags about lost evidence helping her get a rapist free, I think she's a psychopath and can't laugh any more. It's like seeing caricatures of serial killers. She's proof that representative democracy is no less dangerous than monarchies. With the rich you get somebody out of touch with the problems of society and/or declares war for a woman. But looking to a pleb savior risks getting somebody like Hillary who must have been molested by her father or uncle to end up how she did.

Don't @ me, other finger

lol, gj ben

This whole 'Russian hackers' thing has become so absurd I can't believe anyone with braincells voted for her.

I mean think of the narrative carefully "Russians hacked the election by revealing we at the DNC hacked and rigged the election against other candidates! Oh and the frogs! The horrible cartoon frogs!". HRC and her voters are absolute lunatics.

Nice touch with the BernVictim horse.

That sounds awfully degenerate.

She can laugh; it's just that she doesn't laugh like a human being would. She laughs at things that aren't funny. I'm not sure what exactly the trigger is, but it seems to be either pressure being put on her, or dirt being dug up on her. Either way, she could be on trial for murder or something and she'd just suddenly start cackling like a witch on the defense stand.

lulz

Get this low quality content away from this board. You even fucking misspelled Israel.

…………………how in the fuck did you get the red text to be blurry. You fucking copied and pasted it on to the image and enlarged it instead of just using a larger font in the first place?
Your image isreal bad. how user, how did you even manage to fuck that up

What difference does it make?

Kek old ben finally sold out for placed ads.

How god damn retarded. At a Costco???

Costco shoppers try to get as many free samples as they can and I wouldn't be surprised if the signatures were free.