Based Aussie kids

Year 12 students at one of Sydney's most exclusive boys schools celebrate end of school year by saluting a Nazi flag in a photo - and dupe the deputy principal into appearing in it

trib.al/BWSxDhw

This is too good.

Weren't there some aussie user that invited cuckchan and us to some group? Can't remember the name of it. Maybe some crafty Holla Forumsack spread the redpills with success and the kids aren't doing it just for the sake of being edgy.

Edgyness>>>leftist backlash>>questioning the narrative once they have been made examples of>>fast track to the redpill

Eggcellent.

Are you an idiot? They were clearly taking Redpilled lessons about NatSoc Germany but now for sure (((the Media and other outrage groups))) will push for the professor's resignation.

Antipodean Resistance

D-DELET THIS

Warms my heart

TOP FUCKING KEK. These aussie shitposters always make me laugh.

Pixilate the offensive good luck symbol goy!

ADVANCED IRL SHITPOSTING

Stop us if you can, kikes.

Supreme Kek, I didn't even see that part the first time.

Oy Vey goyim, the cure for your anti semitism is a $50 ticket to the Shoacaust Museum.

Lets go down the list:

My class in year 12 was pretty good, we had a polish teacher who would cry about the nazis so we'd always stir him up about it.

Brave words mr TOR user.

Tomorrow belongs to me, anons. Tomorrow belongs to me.

How can they be based, they aren't overtly queer, black, mixed-race or most of all jewish?

Seriously though, well done Aussies there's hope for some of the white nations at least.

Better quality

Fuck yeah!

I had a jew as a history teacher. He cried so much about the holohoax that it backfired immensely.

This was my favourite subject in school. I was involved with some of the stormfront crowd back in those days, and I used to drive class debates about Israel. Our teacher didn't try to brainwash us, she encouraged debates and let me sperg out about Israel almost every damn class. She even said, about WW2, that all historical accounts deserve scrutiny (hint hint wink wink).
Modern history is an elective subject you can choose to do in grade 11 and 12, and it tends to attract a certain calibre of people - not just in my old school, but in many schools, throughout the years. If anyone gets red-pilled in high school it'll be in their bloody modern history class. Good on 'em.

why did they even try to censor the flag like that? not exactly just totally obvious what it is

He's right they should. And take the flag along with them…