Pikachu's tail tip

What happened to the tip of pikachu's tail?
Wasn't it black?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/prbgs
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_with_gender_differences
archive.is/wJsNs
wanttoknow.info/mk/liftingtheveil
mandelaeffect.com/major-memories/
youtu.be/H0Lt9yUf-VY?t=151
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you stupid?

I'm pretty sure pikachu always had a black tail tip.
Pic related is pichu and pic related is how I remember it.

Is this a berenstein thread ?

RAYCISS

No, not exactly. It's just that it's something in vidya I remember differently.

AFAIK the base of the tail used to be black/brown, similar to that tail but the other way round.

This looks SO fucking wrong.
The black tip at the end of his tail gave him some texture/contrast, that's why it was there.
Now that it's gone the design lacks balance.

Also pikachu clone had those spiky shapes, except in ears

The only remnant of the black tip is with cosplay pikachu.

No, he never had something like that that

FTFY

I jewgled it and it lead me to this reddit post with evidence of the black tip:

archive.is/prbgs

You might be thinking it was light at the tip but it was never black

It's time to kill yourself mate.

What is this, some kind of conspiracy?

Why are you getting so defensive, my man?
It's almost as if you've got something to hide…

Not at all, it's just that I remember pikachu's tail being different.

BERENSTEIN BERENSTAIN IT'S ALL A PSY OP THEY'RE DOING THIS TO US AS AN EXPERIMENT TO SEE IF THEY CAN CONTROL OUR MINDS

If you played the games, you'd know how full of shit you are, OP.

I just recently played Emerald on my GBA SP and pikachu's tail had a black tip.
Now I just opened it and it's """regular""".

It sounds like you're just remembering wrong. No Pikachu in any of the games has had a black-tipped tail except for the cosplay Pikachu. Until you have evidence to support your claim beyond a fucking reddit post that links to a bunch of deviantart doodles, I would recommend stop posting.

holy shit you're autistic, it's never been black

this is some gay theory level of faggotry

Fun fact: That Pikachu is female. Male pikachus have pointed tails, while female tails end in a heart.

List of sexual dimorphism in Pokémon:
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_with_gender_differences

Pikachu tails are brown at the base, and yellow, with no black at the tip. You are just imagining things goyim

But how can so many people get it wrong? How would that idea get into their heads in the first place that his tail was black?

Also how is this no proof? If something did happen where something like the mandela effect was real the only way you could prove it is by going to people and seeing if they noticed a change. There's literally not other way to prove it.
Nice, try. Schlomo

Probably some official art that missed quality control, I don't fucking know. Regardless, Pikachu has never had a black tail in the games, so I don't give a fuck about what you say anymore.
Maybe it was in the anime?

Then why respond? ;^)

People never remember things wrong. Never. Its not like people would remember his ears having a black tip and assume his tail followed suit. Absolutely could not happen.

Because this is a slow board and I made the mistake of thinking I was talking with someone older than 18.

It really makes you think, what other pokemon have changed without people noticing?

But couldn't people also assume that his hands or feet had black tips? Why specifically the tail?

Sure thing, fam

I would guess that the Berenstain/Berenstein effect is basic social engineering.

You ask a loaded question, claiming you remember something that sounds plausible but is different from reality.
Ex: "Hey, how many points are on the crown of the Statue of Liberty? I seem to remember it having six points."
It has seven points on its crown, but you could SWEAR it had six.
You remember it wrong, you ask someone for confirmation, they hear your suggestion and think it sounds plausible, and then suddenly there are two people who will swear up and down that the statue of Liberty has a crown with six points instead of seven.

tldr Meme responsibly, or else people start believing Nelson Mandela died in the 80s

Also wouldn't it be easier to people instead make the mistake of thinking there was NO black tip on his ears and that they followed suit with his tail because they would often blend in with the backgrounds of the anime?

Also note that it's easier to remember the absence of details rather than the presence of details.
Just like how you could forget that a person has blue eyes rather than thinking for sure they had brown eyes.

Embed related @26

I remember it with black tip

Thanks, Jewgle.

GEE user, I DIDN'T KNOW THE SIMPSONS WORKED FOR GAMEFREAK

But who would spread the original "question" in the first place and why?

It's not a conspiracy.
It is a
COCKSPIRACY

Also note that its easier to blindly ignore contradicting evidence because of confirmation bias.

Just like how the only evidence you have to say Pikachu did have a black tip is from fanart and official sources say otherwise.

Yea, but has a bunch of fan art with pikachu with a black tail tip, even minimalist sketches, its one of the few details that are consistent. The shape and tone aren't always the same, but always there is a black coloration on the end, and I doubt these people went and asked their friends whether or not they remembered pikachu having a black colored tail-tip before they sketched their admittedly shitty drawings.

If you don't remember pikachu having a black tail tip, thats fine, you're just from a different parallel universe from those who remember a black tail tip.

Personally, I do remember Pikachu's tail being black, a slightly slanted black bar on the end going across.

They didn't change every image, in this universe its always been that way. That's how sinister the Mandela effect is.

It could be natural, it could be an accidental side-effect of quantum physics experiments. It could be an intentional effect of quantum physics experiments. Nobody really knows, that's what makes it a mystery.

Fuck off back to reddit, OP. I did some googling and that's the only place that fell for this stupid bullshit. I don't know if you came from there, but you damn well belong with them.

That's some very rich irony, thanks for cooking it up for me.

Pikachu's tail has always been yellow, while brown near the base.

You fucking reek of cancer. "The Mandela effect"? Fucking for real?

Got any argument to make, friend?

Yes, you just wordvomited a whole bunch of shit almost directly from reddit, and it's so staggeringly retarded that I'm surprised you haven't started bleeding out of your ears yet.
Pikachu's tail is yellow because of quantum physics! Berenstains, you guys!

Back to tumblr m8

Okay then.

The Mandela effect strikes again! It's Robotnik you dimensionaltypical pleb!

no, redditor. you ARE from the other dimension.

What, you get banned from Holla Forums and come here to fill your quota on d&c shilling? If all you have to say is "lol ure from reddit," which isn't true by the way, then you can consider yourself filtered, kid. The only one you're mocking here is yourself.

41871c's second post:
6f0376's first and only post:
69b829's first and ONLY post:

Some Pikachu's have a black/brown tip and some don't. It all depends on which tail color is dominant or recessive tbh.

is this your first day on an imageboard mate?

I distinctly remember pikachu having a completely black tail.

>>>Holla Forums472401
Seems like tv is on to something

OP might be onto something, I remember the filename being only wew.webm.

Don't worry OP, I've figured out a way to get you back to your own universe! Just go down to your local Walmart and ask them for one of these here interdimensional transmogrification devices. Then point it at your head and pull the activation trigger. This will transport your consciousness back to your own universe.

OP is clearly onto something. What are (((they))) trying to hide from us?

This is some advanced autism.

There No Braces

I remember the fuck having the tip of the tail being brown/black.
I had a plushy of that fat fuck, I say that nigger everyday.

WEW

If I die withing the next 20 years it was the hillary clinton trademark secret police

Found this shit
archive.is/wJsNs

It's Mandala.

I know you're joking but this hurts to read.

Are you sure you're not from reddit? You're damn sure acting like it.

It's Mandola, user

Are you sure you're not a shill? You're damn sure acting like it.

Back in my day we forced memes for fun, not for leddit karma.

What is he shilling for, exactly?

Fat Pikachu was Best Pikachu.

And i ain't even HAES.

Against the Mandela/Berenstein effect.
He doesn't want us to know that CERN is going all Steins;Gate on us.

50¢ per post I assume.

Fuck! You found out I'm working for the government! God damn you, Holla Forums, for foiling our plans once again. You'll never get away with this!

Or perhaps Mondola.

No no
No! Stop it!

I was joking. But to be fair there is some sinister shit going on.

DON'T LET THE TRANSDIMENSIONAL JEWRY STEAL YOUR MEMORIES FROM YOU!
bernstein bears (originally) became berenstein bears, became berenstain bears.
mirror mirror on the wall snow white now magic mirror on the wall
luke, I am your father - starwars - now - no, I am your father
mr.rogers says "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood" instead of "it's a beautiful day in the neighborhood".
"this" excludes everyone at home, "the" is what he always said and he was including everyone.
Looney Toons - now - Luney Tunes
Interview with a vampire is now called Interview with the vampire.
sketchers - now - skechers
mona lisa now smiles
fruit loops is now froot loops
the line "beam me up, scotty" was never uttered in star trek (now)
coco puffs is now cocoa puffs
chic-fil-a is now chick-fil-a
cheez-itz is now cheez-it
bragg's is now bragg
jiffy peanut butter and jif peanut butter both used to exist but now only Jif exists
jfk assassination had 4 people in the car, now its 6 and the wife is there and is wearing this insane pink dress and the video quality is astoundingly better than it has ever been
look at the world map. IT HAS CHANGED!
JCpenny is now JCpenney
Fabreeze is now Febreze
Oscar Meyer is now Oscar Mayer
mamas and papas california dreamin "I began to pray" is now "I pretended to pray"
woman named "sally fields" "you like me, you really like me"
is now called "sally field" and now says "you like me, right now you like me"
"we are the champions….. OF THE WORRRRRLLLLD!!!" cuts off now and doesn't say "of the world" anymore.
the word "dilemna" is now "dilemma"
the board game monopoly "ventura avenue" is now "ventnor avenue"
LOOK IT UP. DONT LISTEN TO THE DISBELIEVERS. the shills are among us.

NOW THEY HAVE TAKEN THE BLACK FROM PIKACHUS TAIL, DOLLY IN MOONRAKER NO LONGER HAS BRACES!

WAKE UP, THEY WON'T STOP UNTIL THEY HAVE MERGED EVERY UNIVERSE!

Oh shit.

So Luchador Pikachu is female? That's pretty dumb.

Haven't played Pokemon since I was a kid but I do remember the tip of Pikachu's tail being black.

From what? It can't be the games or the anime.

Well I still play it often, and been playing since I was a kid, heck I had the entire season 1 in tape, and Pikachu's tail tip was BROWN.

I remember it being black in those 2 Pokemon movies. The one with the clones and the one with all those legendary birds. Don't remember if it was black in the Gameboy games, never caught one.

I've only watched the animu as a kid(dubbed to my language) and I remember him having black tip. I don't remember the brown thing though.

(checked)

do u still have then?

Just a thing - OF THE WOOOORLD is still there, some radios just cut it off for some reason, and it's Looney Tunes* now, not Luney.

I got the tapes, each episode has a cover with some artwork on them, let me check and send a pic.

try one with pikachu on if possible

But it wasn't black in the movies either.

of course it will change. that's the whole point of the Mandela effect. your memories =! facts

Has anyone else noticed how big the hudson bay is now?
How about how south america has been shifted like 1000 miles east.
Or how about how tokyo is PRACTICALLY TOUCHING asia?
What about how WEIRD the location of new zealand is relative to australia
Look at all of the most common map projections and they don't remedy this.
Either a shill or since you're closer to the anomaly it's been the same for you because you haven't change realities

that was a bit of an exaggeration but wwhat I mean is that it should be a few hundred miles east-er

New Zealand moves every time I look at it.

hold on a second what if we jump a timeline im dead

You know southern Japan is only 30 miles away from the rest of Asia, right?

user, stop this foolery.

Stop looking you are killing the children.

Its not that drastic. You might move into a timeline where a hazard you avoided in one timeline ends up killing you in this one.

This is a pikachu tail thread, not Mandela general. Go to /x/ for that.

Nice double dubs. I'm not entirely a disbeliever in the Mandela effect but the map examples are kinda bad - like the South America one, the distance will change all the time depending on how you project the image into a plane.

I am already in a timeline where I am dead.

No.

did you not read the thing I wrote about map projections?
In every one of them south america is way too much east.

Are you the same user spamming about the Mandela Effect on /x/ and Holla Forums?

In this case, you're wrong for an obvious reason. Pikachu's tail is supposed to represent lightning, which is normally drawn all yellow.

I remember this image being vertically arranged

Just prep Jerome already, Christ.

Wow. I. Had. No. Idea.
There are threads of this on /x/ and Holla Forums?

(((fd16ad)))

I think it's been saved in both versions.

Since I live in eastern South America I have always known we live much further east than the entirety of NA, considering the considerable timezone difference we have here to the US east coast (2 hours most of the year).

¿Chile, peru or ecuador?

You shouldn't be proud of missing the obvious point, faggot. There was never a point to add a black tip to Pikachu's tail, you're remembering wrong - end of story.

The only pikachu with a brown tip (not black ) that I can remember was one of those small pokemon figures they selled when red and blue were released.
I don't know if that helps, but that's all I know.

Also, a bit of trivia. The city of Natal at the northern-east tip of Brazil is closer to Africa and Europe than North America (or even a good portion of Brazil itself). It became one of the most important strategic cities for the Allies in WW2 for that exact reason.

East not west. I live in southern HUEland.

Anyway, this Bernstein General is pretty shitty.

Yeah in a few months you're going to be telling me I'm crazy for remembering something like hitler having blue eyes or Donald Trump winning the presidency
Nice try, (((70ce45))).

FUG

I told you so.

HAHDHAFHGHHAHHGHGAGHAGHHGHGHAAHSJF

THESE WIZARDS HAVE NO SHAME!

Muerte!

Wow.

When was it ever Luney Tunes? Is everyone in this thread retarded?

>bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/List_of_Pokémon_with_gender_differences
I was hoping that this would help me with this issue.

I remember reading it like a few months ago and my mind was utterly blown that it wasn't Looney, and now it's back to Looney.
Fuck me.

Why does the double o look so unnatural?

Because you're fucking crazy.

Because carton is French.

Are you sure it isn't looney toons?

No, because they were fucking musicals when they started you fucking numbskull, holy shit how do you manage to breathe?

It definitely was toons before, but I think this is a case of double mandela effect
Looney Toons -> Luney Tunes -> Looney Tunes
(I bet (((they))) changed it back to looney because it's easier for normalfags to notice)

I hate you, OP.

Why so frustrated user? Are you having a hard time shilling?

Notice anything, 41871c?

I have a 1998 plushie of a brown tip tailed pikachu. Moron.

I'm pretty sure it started off as tunes, then changed to toons. Because it seemed for fitting.

Pics or you're a filthy liar.

P I C T U R E S
I
C
T
U
R
E
S

Show us it.

Heh, cool, so do I.

WHAT

No because they wanted to copy Silly Symphonies from Disney and did so with two sister series Merry Melodies and Looney tune, make sense they'd keep the musical theme going.

Wew fucking lad

Even the lego has it.
How did we not notice?

This is actually referenced in a documentary - the leg was left slightly more "worn" (silver) than the other but most of his full-body scenes were in Tatooine and other places with either harsh yellow or no lighting, so it didn't look like it most of the time.

In replicas and other promo material of the time everybody used full gold since they thought it was that way and it was only forcefully corrected in recent years by LucasArts.

Sadly not Mandela Effect'd here.

sucks to be you guys

I know its dirty as fuck but i have it since i was a kid, gimme a break.

HAHAHA, YOU MORON, THAT'S THE BASE OF THE TAIL, NOT THE TIP.

Post a pic of you fucking it

That's the base of the tail you faggot. It was always like that.

It was always that way. I bought it at fucking walmart.

Yes but there were scenes when I would've noticed the silver leg as shown above

What disgusting acts have you done to that pikachu?

The base of the tail was always brown buddy.

Wait, didn't a scientist at CERN invent the world wide web though?

Nope he never had it, but he does look better with it.

I could have sworn it was Mandela. Are you sure? That's so weird!

I used it to clean a drawer.

What is wrong with you?

Oy vey

It's an evolution of Arpanet.

The one you keep your used condoms and dildos you filthy fuck?

Seriously though, I coulda sworn pikachu's tail was black at the end with a black stripe in front of it. But I just checked my old Pokemon cards and no black to be seen. Next I'm going to find my old pokemon fan art, I know I drew and colored some pikachus as a kid.

You sick fuck.

I bet the fan art will have the tail, because its based on your own memories rather than forked from a design template like all the official media.

My dog had that exact same Pikachu plush, which he loved to fuck several times a day.
That was the nastiest plush I've ever seen, and yours is barely better than that.

Why the fuck would you use fanart as a basis for factual information? Especially fanart you drew when you were a kid?
Am I taking crazy pills?

There are 2-3 versions I can remember of the black tail.

The first is the one here

The second I'm not so sure about (hence the 2-3) but it seems familiar and kinda… "right"
The third one is the standard tip that most people remember

I'm using the touchpad on my laptop so the proportions for the third and especially second one are kinda off, for example the tip may be bigger or the stripe thicker

Gunshow seems to be somehow immune to the Mandela Effect.

I JUST LOOKED THIS SHIT UP RIGHT NOW AND IM STARTING TO PANIC

FUCK THIS SHITTY BERENSTAIN UNIVERSE

Just found one I had finished and colored, and nope, no black tip. And I absolutely wouldn't have just left it off by accident, I've always been obsessive about accurate fan art. Plus, it's finished with a full background and everything, I wouldn't have gone to that much work and then done the tail wrong. But, I know I made more, so I haven't found every possible test piece.

Because if you want to get into crazy magical conspiracy mode, a single picture I made and then put in a forgotten pile is less likely to be targeted by the conspiracy or dimensional shift or whatever. If it had the stripe, that'd mean something to me at least.

Yeah, that's what I remember. Two stripes on the tail, to match the two brown stripes on the back.

I KNEW THE LUNEY TUNES DOUBLE MANDELAROO WAS REAL

Because when you draw fan art its taken from your memory at the time. Its evidence of your memory; that you didn't change your mind spontaneously and mis-remember something because someone made a suggestion that your mind ran away with.

Now I get what you're trying to do here, you're trying to be a voice of reason, but your obsession with "factual information" is blinding you to reality. A reality which isn't bound by facts or evidence. Realize that you are and only ever will be an observer to the world around you. You're not taking crazy pills, you're taking blue pills.

Now is not the time for fear, that comes later.

But user, it's Looney Tunes now.

What the fuck

Along with this guy.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well, given that not a single person has yet to provide any evidence of a black-tailed Pikachu, it would appear that the ones who are misremembering are you and OP. Until you find evidence that proves your point, (which you haven't), then you're just talking out of your ass.

Lolcow thread?

No excuses.

I was thinking that you guys were retarded until now but that third one actually looks really fucking familiar

How could we even provide evidence?

We have tons of drawings that people remember pikachu's tail having a black tip.

Gee, OP, I don't know, how could you provide evidence?

Transdimensional Jews trying to stop the truth thread

You have no idea what we're even talking about, right?
parallel universes
temporal modification

You're implying people need evidence to validate their memories, which, sorry to say, isn't how they work. Who are you to say that without a doubt, all these people are remembering a distinct character design incorrectly?

Here's the precious evidence you want so badly. archive.is/prbgs Bash it for being reddit, bash it for being a collection of shitty fan art, but don't pretend like no evidence exists. Doing that just shows you aren't interested in learning, only affirming your own point of view in a masturbatory mockery of discourse. Or are you just here for memes?

I am exactly aware of what we're talking about.

OH MAN, YOU SURE SHOWED ME WITH ALL THOSE DEVIANTART DRAWINGS
It's not like a bunch of retarded teenagers could be remembering things wrong, right?

You don't think there's SOMETHING going on if all of these people are remembering it incorrectly?
Even if a multimillion dollar budget show gets it wrong?

Nigger are you blind it's right there! Can't you see it?

Also the proof is that these people thought that it was a black tail and they were disproven.

I remember the tip of his tail being black too, that's strange.

I also remember watching family guy when I was 8 with my sister and Peter paused in the screen to talk about one of his cutaway jokes and he said "yeah, i know you don't get it. you know, the two girls sitting over there" and I SPECIFICALLY remember me and my sister looking shocked face at the TV and her saying "how did he know us?" but for some reason, I can't find any information of this episode online to this day

If that's not interdimensional faggotry i dont know what is

I did show you, but you're just refusing to see. You're only costing yourself at this point. If you absolutely certain that we're wrong and you're right then why even continue posting? You have doubts, and they're only going to get stronger while you stay engaged in this thread. That's what "examining the truth" is like.

Yes, actually, if you had bothered to look at his link, you would notice that each of those Pikachu drawings has a different tail from the next. Seriously, go look. A few of them even switched the base and the tip of the tail so that the tip was brown. Does that make them right, too?
No, it doesn't you fucking idiot, it makes them wrong and their drawings inaccurate.

How many times did you fuck that thing?

tits or fuck off

wtf is this shit mate

It's nothing, goyim.

In some early representations, the tip is a different shade, though not black.

sage

This is gonna be another berenstein and berenstain thing isnt it?

I do remember the first one and the last one.
I remember wondering why Pikachu didn't have a black tip on his tail for some reason.
How could we all be misremembering this if the official Pikachu doesn't look like this?

The first result is a dumb music video of Nicki Minaj, now i'm really scared.

I'm done.

thanks, now I have to masturbate

who is in charge of cern and what they trying do

Mandela Effect threads and schizos who believe in the Mandela Effect are Master Race Gangster Computer God Frankenstein Radio Control World-wide Mad Deadly Communist Gangster Computer God-tier faggots.

Maybe theyre trying to summon frylock into this world?

Shut up Jew, your nigger antics can't do no harm to me.

wat

But user, its the mandela effect. How would you know if they did? You could have lost it already.

Exactly.

"Nothing has changed at all"
t. user that was born in the current universe and never merged

Don't worry about it. I lost the huge text dump where a guy was flipping out about how Russian trashcans were stalking him

Sucks for them

fug

Hey uh. . . . .didnt this guy used to have a monocle?

I want reddit to leave.

Wasn't it Kit-Kat?

Uhh…

WHAT

Oh my fuck.

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

That's it, i'm done.

yeah, all the mandela talk got me searching and fuck, im sure there was always a monocle. I distinctly remember him with the big happy face, tipping his hat and monocle on his eye.

Leo pls

For the record: You being mentally retarded and remembering things wrong doesn't mean you're from a parallel universe, it just means you're a fucking moron.

There's clearly something fucky when a big number of people are "remembering things wrong" you dimensional jew

A lot of people, clearly including you, are idiots, more at 11.

Huh, cool. What's the trick, something in the Google URL?

Oh, you finally decided to hop IDs, 41871c?

Yeah, you're not a paranoid idiot or anything, clealry.

Eye witnesses are the most unreliable source.
So, no, it's just people like you being retarded. You probably don't even remember what you had for lunch last week.

I had your mums pussy

I'm retarded, it's right up there. How didn't I fucking spot it?

Really? All you have to do is go back to 41871c and make a post to prove me wrong

It's time to stop.

Hey guys….when did scarecrow use a gun in the wizard of Oz?

Newsflash: brain is not a hard drive. Memories are not rigidly recorded data. They're not even data, just basic collection of ideas that your brain re-assembles into images when you recall them. And during that re-assembly phase it uses your current knowledge, stereotypes, and all the other shit. So if you learned something different about the thing you're recalling, you will recall it wrong. Simply because it was never rigidly recorded in any amount of substantial detail.

You receive only tiny amounts of information through your senses, the rest brain has to make up. It's usually exceedingly good at it, to the point you think your senses are actually pretty good and tell you a lot about your surroundings, but that's just your brain emulating missing data. Same with memories.

I have come to love Norm Macdonald over the past few months.

Why do they have so meany weapons in this scene?
I only remember the scarecrow with the stick, the lion with the net, and the tin man with the axe

It's too late. It was always too late.

I never remembered them having weapons except the walking stick. Especially not a fucking gun. I just dont get it man.

Go easy on the tinfoil, it spills all over the place.

WOAH! WASN'T MARIO RED???

Nice dubs tinfoil man. Keep being nutty. Everything is a conspiracy against you.

First step in abusive relationships is gaslighting, getting your bf/gf to doubt themselves, and their memories.

Why wouldn't you doubt your own memories? They are utter shit, you can't rely on the damn thing. You should instead trust hard evidence such as footage.

Wasn't his mustache brown, not black?
FUCK

I DIDN'T BELIEVE IN THE BLACK TAILED PIKACHU

BUT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO BELIEVE ANYMORE

Hah.

With doubt comes weakness, with weakness comes fear, and with fear comes hesitation and the unwillingness to do hard things and make hard choices. It keeps you weak and under control.

Yeah, theres even artists interpretations of him with the monocle and cosplayers do it too. The monocle was even in ace ventura for christs sake.

Woah bro, slow down, you're so cool you might break the board!

WHAT

actually made me search 10/10

danke doktor

I asked family and they remember it same way
WTFFfffff

There's a reason Europeans discovered South America before North America, you know.

Leif Erikson does not count.
Neither does Madog.

Wasn't it "mirror mirror on the wall"?
Wasn't there 52 states in the USA?
Wasn't it Looney Toons?
Wasn't it Fruit Loops?
Didn't Volvo have a different logo?
Didn't Mona Lisa not smile?
Didn't JFK's brains splatter slightly differently?
Wasn't schizophrenia a positive thing?
What the heck are false memories?

you know that goyim is the plural of goy, right faggots?

it's technically not even an error, it could be used to adress more than one person because more than one person remembered it incorrectly

When mr rogers welcomes you, does he say "Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood", or does he say "It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood"?

Hey OP, why did you assert that something is different on the tail in your question?

not sure which to point you towards so take them all
>>>/x/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/reddit/

I believe that the other things that you mentioned are mere paranoia, but this is something i have investigated
wanttoknow.info/mk/liftingtheveil (Ctrl+F "False memory" it's a well sourced free book)

Peter J. Freyd initiated the founding of the FMSF after being accused of sexual abuse by his daughter, Jennifer. His behavior has been particularly suspect, such as accusing his daughter of being brain damaged, despite the fact that she holds a PhD in Psychology, graduated magna cum laude from Penn and is currently a tenured professor of psychology at the University of Oregon. Speaking to The Oregonian, Jennifer Freyd stated that “I’m sometimes flabbergasted that my memory is considered ‘false’ and my alcoholic father’s memory is considered rational and sane.”
Dr. Harold Lief was involved with brain electrode experiments at Tulane University, a notorious MK-ULTRA institution.490 Another prominent member, David Dinges, was a co-worker with Martin T. Orne and has been involved in research for Naval Intelligence, who oversaw the precursor mind control experiments to MK-ULTRA.

i saw this guy somewhere

Holy fucking shit close some of those tabs you nignog.

In case anyones curious and wants to see

mandelaeffect.com/major-memories/

Sorry I'm afraid you're just a retard on that one

I suggest everyone to read some of this book. It reslly opened my eyes.

At least continuing Bones' ride will be interesting.

Reddit is here in full force today.

The mona lisa's smile is literally the first thing anybody learns about it.

Weren't The Simpsons green?

There was a monocle dude but it wasn't him.

no fuck you

THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS AND YOU KNOW IT, TIMEKIKE!

(checked)
You're all missing the important part:
youtu.be/H0Lt9yUf-VY?t=151

This is exactly how it was. Everyone that disagrees is a dimensionaltypical normalfag/spacejew shill.

Thanks for dragging me into your shitty two-M dilemna universe, you transdimensional shekel sheister of shit.

Nope, always been yellow, just with a darker base.

I should know, I used to play the shit out of Pokemon Yellow as a kid and it looked just like the pics in . I believe the black tipped Pikachu were a variation of some kind, much like the Pikachu clone in the first movie with its black spike pattern on the ears.

This is a quality post I guess but the term they were looking for is Confabulation.
your memory is shit and english is shit

The question is, is whoever editing the timeline benevolent or malevolent?

I've got bad news for you, my friend.

What happened to Charmander's ears?

They were if your TV was shit.

I got this strange feeling that it might be because we died and ended up here because we decided to an-hero or died traumatically.

OSCAR MAYER IS IN CORRECT.

"MY BOLOGNA HAS A FIRST NAME
IT'S
O-S-C-A-R
MY BOLOGNA HAS A SECOND NAME
IT'S
M-A-Y-E-R."

I don't understand what changed?

We should be able to pick up clues about how we died. Perhaps by looking into our phobias.

I've been working on a theory, and hold onto your hat (before the timekikes rewrite history and you're the only person who can remember the hat).

We're currently going through a period of cultural marxism, where ((((they)))) want to turn us into a planet of featureless mulattoes with no discernible culture. What if the same Jews that are at work on this planet, are at work in the interdimensional rift between all universes? That's right

(((DIMENSIONAL MARXISM))))

The timekikes want not only for all of us to turn this planet into browntown, but every single incarnation of Earth that exists throughout every dimension! By following the same method on every planet, eventually they will be able to apply the Mondola effect across all of space and time and unify the human race not just here, but throughout every dimension with an Earth. This is fucking communism on a quantum level, and must be stopped for the future of our white children.

That image complains about a fallacy when ironically the image itself is also a fallacy.
Fallacies don't completely break arguments, mind you, but it's bad when they're solely based on them.

I have an irrational fear of dark rooms, and time-space fuckey.
I probably died by flying into a black hole.

There was a hyphen in the middle

I dont have phobias though?

You died in your sleep like a boring fuccboi

Your grammar is terrible, that might be a clue.

Most people do

(you)

I am afraid of women.

please let 2017 come and this guy be wrong
i can't live in a world like this

i have a deep fear of ayylmaos
oh shit they exist

and I thought the girlgames.com programmer chinese AI RPfags were bad.

Why am I not surprised

Did an autism ray hit people in this thread or something

Yeah and Marge's dress was purple

Don't open so many tabs at once you fucking monkey

This is now an incest thread.

Yeah, this image has the black tipped tail. Why are people making a big deal out of this?

Stop posting the black-tipped tail, its an obvious shoop

Does that mean I died a cowards death ?

What if we're stuck in the universe where there's no Mandela effect and OP is just autistic?

WOHA

NAW SEE.

I GOT SOMETHING THAT IS GOING TO FUCK YOU GUYS UP.
ARE YOU FUCKING READY.
ARE YOU FUCKING READY?!

IT'S NOT SOCK'EM BOPPERS IT'S FUCKING SOCKER BOPPERS EMBEDDED VIDEO IS THE 90'S COMMERCIAL WE ALL REMEMBER..

I try to assume that it's because we lived in two -or more inter-dimensions which coexisted for a while in the same plane of reality with only slight variations between them, but because of time and these slight differences they would split further away which would cause people to remember other things.

Wasn't it 6 billion jews that were gassed?

It started as a Pikachu thread; it should end as a Pikachu thread.

But goy fellow poster, there were totally 6 billion Jews gassed.

Don't forget: The line "he's dead, Jim" never appears in Star Trek ToS.

Just kidding, nigger says it every fucking episode.

gard dangert

I find that post funny, because after finding "beam me up, scotty" nowhere to be found I nervously checked to see if that quote had also vanished.

Autistics are known for having good memory.

are these shoops?

"Luke, I am your father." also was never said in Empire Strikes back.

That's because media loved to reference that shit, and they changed the lines so people would pick up on the reference better.
Then everyone ended up mis-remembering it.

No. Cosplay Pikachu are portrayed with dark tipped tails.

Fuck off, i remember it being directly said on the show.

also,
>>>/furry/

It's not like this whole thread is a testament to people remembering shit wrong or anything.

T I M E Z I O N I S T
I
M
E
Z
I
O
N
I
S
T

Don't add up. It would take centuries even with coordinated and mandatory breeding programs to destroy races.

>posting this on Holla Forums and nobody asked whether Jews would be eradicated

Silly you

Guys.

I just went upstairs to get my old pokemon card collection which I amassed durign junior school (idiots never played the game and traded these things, so when the time came for them to become normalfags I collected for free) to see If I still had my two pikachus.

They're both the same now.

WHAT THE FUCK

WHAT THE FUCK

Here are the scans.

Also, to that disgusting Jew with the bootleg Pokemon game where you could walk around with your pokemon who always made shit up and lied to me, fuck you.

Think your name was Micheal or Mi-somethign anyway, you know who you are.

3 mins, no images, something's happened to me

Wait, where the hell has his belly patch gone?
WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING!?

you nigger what are you doing
why all this white space
what is the context
why are there random patches on the white background
your post is all kinds of wrong

It's a scan, the white space with marks is the blank part of the scanner.

Watch we will come back tomorrow and the space and all references to it will be black, that's how the interdimensional jews work and they are fucking with us in this very thread.

Learn to cut to selection retard

did yo just fucking count them all ye autismo

I know how to do it, retard, it's just the other retard that doesn't.

I'll sort that shit out right now tomorrow. Promise.

That's what they always say.

do you even hoard?