Holy shit I havent even started the game yet and Im laughing my ass off already...

Holy shit I havent even started the game yet and Im laughing my ass off already, that fucking song about fucking a zombie chick.

Now the big question, is it better to type or to use the mouse? I tried both out in the defense minigame and I miss about the same percentage of shots

Just go with whatever's more fun to you.
I prefer typing, myself. Gotta work that wpm

The entire story arc is hilariously way over the top, and the horrendous voice acting just adds to the slapped-together plot line.

It's easier to S rank with the gun (especially the magnum) but typing has a town of download able dictionaries and it's more difficult.

I fucking love this already

Wish I was 12 again…

Your OP is a bit cancerous but I liked typing.

2/10

NO WAY I'M GOING INTO THAT BITCH, NO FINGER FUCKING WAY. I MANICURED ONLY YESTERDAY

I tried to play with the mouse after the keyboard but I quickly got bored.

you are literally this guy

I like typing games. what are some other good games that can make my WPM better.

I honestly dont think there are a whole lot of typing action games.

I remember trying to go for perfection in all levels on hardest (initially available) difficulty, getting to the 4th stage where that fucking zombie grabs you and gives you one second to write a 6-9 letters word. He made me quit the game in frustration.

golly gee I dunno
The mouse kind of defeats the purpose but to each his own I guess

Mario Teaches Typing gets pretty hardcore.

Typing really adds to the charm in my honest opinion. I mean, I liked the game by itself when I first played it on the Wii, but the typing aspect honestly makes it 2 times better.

I really want to co-op this, but last time I checked there is no 2-player local co-op. Is this still true?

If someone was able to jury rig a light gun then you could have it be as it was on consoles.

Since HOTD got ported to PS3 and PC, I wonder if HOTD 4 can ever get ported to PC under a Typing format.

Or just buy a light gun for pc, dingus.

You could buy a wiimote and sensor bar, then play it through Dolphin. Dunno how much lightguns cost.

Typing with workshop mods

Varla Guns is objectively the best girl.