James Franco Accused of Rape

#MeToo #TimesUp #CutHisBallsOff

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2596113/James-Franco-35-hits-schoolgirl-17-Instagram-series-texts.html
mobile.twitter.com/sarahtk
mobile.twitter.com/violetpaley?lang=en
mobile.twitter.com/sarahtk/status/950333276476006401
mobile.twitter.com/sarahtk/status/950165990213496832
twitter.com/sarahtk/status/879445580388245504
archive.is/E72K5
mobile.twitter.com/sarahtk/status/879445580388245504
twitter.com/sarahtk/status/950471486678040576
archive.is/6EGr0
archive.is/ZNY4F
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her head doesn't look like a head a healthy young man would want to push onto his exposed penis

The two actresses are fucking ugly, the 17 years old on Instagram on the other hand was cutie pie.
dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2596113/James-Franco-35-hits-schoolgirl-17-Instagram-series-texts.html

At this point we should just genocide males and let women run everything

Look @ the fucking jaw on that cocksucker.

Bitch took money to get naked in a movie, and I'm supposed to feel sorry for her. Sorry, I don't hate Franco enough to get worked up over something this retarded. Manipulative cunts can go to hell.

I don't doubt this kike probably raped someone (probably a male child actor) but this just looks like envy and spitefulness from cunts that wanted another cunt to win a meaning less non-sense trophy.

Hollyjew is going to collapse as soon as the cunts finish taking over.

Y?

on Jan first she tweeted "should I try to kiss my Lyft driver at midnight"

Their photos and their twitter accounts.
mobile.twitter.com/sarahtk
This one had a fucking contract.
mobile.twitter.com/violetpaley?lang=en
This one clearly not believable

This guy is highly overrated. He is a shit videoclip-director and an average actor.

She is fucking cute, would marry/10

The way she describes the situation makes it feels like she's talking about her sexual fantasies.

Nobody cares.

People in my mentions telling me to "stop complaining" and "get an agent": I've literally been trying to get a theatrical agent since I was 13 years old. I'm 26. I work my ass off. It's not easy. Nothing has ever been handed to me, I have to take what I can get.

Implying she will get an agent ever again
mobile.twitter.com/sarahtk/status/950333276476006401
I wouldn't hire her even for a Japanese bukkake.

He's a full blown jew, what did they expect? When will women learn…?

I care.

Yes, you would. Just to degrade her even further. If that is possible.

Sorry I thought you were talking about my cute redhead

kek

I thought he was a closeted homo, was expected a male actor to come out and say Franco bummed him when he was 15.

>>>Holla Forums and don't come back

Sarah Tither-Kaplan🌈
Sarah Tither-Kaplan🌈
@sarahtk
·
7h
I hope that the system of exploiting people under the guise of giving them opportunities changes now that #TIMESUP , but only time will tell if it does.
Sarah Tither-Kaplan🌈
Sarah Tither-Kaplan🌈
@sarahtk
·
7h
Now if anyone needs any further explanations I'll be happy to oblige at the fair and reasonable price of $5/ explanation + a $1 sexist obligation to justify myself fee + a $50 emotional labor fee (if you are a SWM) I accept Venmo. Thanks.

These fucking Tumblrinas
Fucking lol.

No you gtfo leftypol

How is this different than your porky drawings (meme it is not)? its identical except it adds the fact and observable pattern that these people are usually jews.

>>>Holla Forums

This thread is gold.
mobile.twitter.com/sarahtk/status/950165990213496832

Yeah those jews sure are evil. You convinced me. When can we repeat the holocaust we claim never happened, but say we want to do again every day?

No, it's for your own good, son. You're gonna learn today.

men can also be women bigot.

rekt

She doesn't sound like a victim.

What does that have to do with anything? :^0

That word doesn't actually mean anything.

I'm sorry, Harvey.

That's a man, baby

Are you fucking kidding me?
Harvey is guilty.
But its pretty obvious a lot of pretentious idiots are taking advantage of other situations to create something out of nothing.

Of what?

Researchers claim, as do records, and lack of evidence (where are the bodies? etc.), contradictory testimony, post war construction being used as evidence,etc. … hence the laws against investigating the holocaust in Europe.
People naturally want to defeat an enemy user, its no different than "killing the rich" your perceived enemy. The issue is to remove the bad people from positions that they can use against you.

Nope it is a nice trap, I follow her on IG.

do you have the link lol?

twitter.com/sarahtk/status/879445580388245504
archive.is/E72K5

mobile.twitter.com/sarahtk/status/879445580388245504
Someone can archive this shit I am on my phone.

ok thx you were quicker than me .

anytime, user

She looks like dog shit Why would you pay this girl to take her clothes off?

Jodi seems to be in the right here. If you sign a contract and agree with something, only to regret it later, you shouldn't bitch about it.

is this the new form of e-begging?

b-but she has a black belt in dick sucking!

Feminists are annoying creatures. They agree to do nudes for drug money and then cash out on victim bux on social media afterwards.

HOLY SHIT LOL

She's lurking 4chan and crying about it.

twitter.com/sarahtk/status/950471486678040576
archive.is/6EGr0

All feminists need to be killed. No exceptions.

daddy issues

this is the perfect example of the type of girl who complains about guys always treating them like dirt. if you broadcast to the world that you're insecure and emotional, don't be surprised that everyone you find is a sociopath. you rang the dinner bell.

I want to post this pic to her.

eternal victimhood, these people are collapsing society with their man-hating bull shit.

Top Fucking Kek.

holy shit this is golden

I did not rape her, that is bull shit, I did not, oh hi mark

So is there any need for proof for any of theses. I'm getting a vibe its pretty much open season, and the tabloids will eat it up. I'm surprised there hasn't been a backlash against the tabloids yet, since all of these can be easily faked news.

Actual rape victim here
Holy shit she's fucking retarded for equating something she choose to do with rape

Zero

I was rape at the end of a Youtube convention by Blaire White. I was passed out and she tied me up before sodomizing me all night.
#metoo

You are more likely to run into legal trouble for doubting these claims then they are for blindly accusing.

we need some tougher libel laws.

there are no defamation laws in Jewmerica?

And she happily took the movie?

Fucking whore.

if you're trying to mock me I've never been to eceleb shit

JAMES FRANCO IS A DIRTY KIKE

He seems exactly the type that would do this type of shit. Fuck this piece of shit.

You're damaged goods no matter what. Nobody wants used trash.

No I was just telling my story ;_;

Do what? Pay someone for work?

I'm suprised Trump hasn't already done so

He cucked out. Too bad he didn't promise Israel he would open up libel laws because it would be done already.

I know I got faggot raped at 6 you and have never gotten anything since

telling stories i fun here's one a bear and eagle and a wolf took turns raping me before they put me in a holocoaster that lead into an oven gas chamber where I was gassed 6 gorillion times.

Stay safe, bro. We ♥ you. These #metoo roasties deserve a bullet for making light of actual rape.

giving women the right to participate in the wider society is the worst mistake we ever made as a species

libel is defamation+power therefore white men cannot qualify for defamation suits

oh wow

(((Kaplan)))

Lmao, all it takes to take down a hollyjew actor.

So what is anyone going after him for?
As far as I can tell 17 year olds are legal to fuck where he lives and getting a blowjob from a 17yo seems pretty fucking nice. Nobody was talking shit about Hugh Heffner or Paul Walker or the myriad of other rock stars/males celebrities that date teenagers in their 30s & beyond. Hell, even Seinfeld was fucking some young pussy in his early days

he is a (((white))) man. that's literally it
you gotta realize the only reason they need is that

archive.is/ZNY4F

yeah i'm sure that's a true story

in her mind it happened

this is jewism 101

these pieces of shit were bullied in school because they were freaks and all they do to this day against aryans is to get revenge for what happened in their childhood

I don't think anybody legit gives a fuck either way.

exactly these are all shit people being shitty to one another

Fuck off, nigger.

I agree, I do not enjoy his audio-visual products.

Anyone want to tell me why these polfaggots are against feminism and the recent calling out of the jew?

Its amazing you fags bitched for years about jews, then bitched about women. Then the women started taking down the jews and youve cried foul and laughed at their movement. You're, frankly ill willed.

Firstly, the feminists don't see jews as jews, they see them as white. Secondly, all it's doing is replacing one parasite with another.

Noticing that every one of these people is a kike is something only internet virgins who masturbate to anime notice. These are white men as far as anyone is concerned. That's the excuse and the precedent set/used to perpetuate this nonsense.

Typical general leftard: raging full tilt at the world for some relatively minor shit that happened to them a billion years ago in grade school.

Listen to yourself you fucking faggot.

Not every Jewish man is an ebil narcissist like you Drumpfkins..

The woman accusing this cuck is a jew.

believing in equality means you're deeply insecure about your status in society which means you need to be put down

Feminism is as Jewish as bar mitzvahs, dreidels and flying planes into the World Trade Center.

Wow you're right. Look at how many people you've upset. It's time for anons to realize their misogyny only furthers the feminists needing to exist. And now they are able to put jew the jew. Just accept women and stop being dicks.

kill yourself oxygen thief

LoL fuck you are G A Y

You're the problem.

i never said they weren't oppressed, I just don't care if they're oppressed

Why are we still listening to women again?

you cant trick anyone

being this much of a faggot inbred kike

t.porky

wew

there's a reason pork isn't kosher

ironic faggtory is still faggotry

don't worry they will speak out any minute now, oh wait hes dead

Retarded.

OH WOW, TOO FAR BUDDY
american genocide when

Another Jew bites the dust

Shia Labeouf accusations when?

A society with this much female emboldening spells decline.

I thought he got blacklisted from Kikewood?

He is a kike

Fuck no they've just put him in the corner to chill for a sec

you have to go back to reddit or cuckchan

bump

Nigger, don't bump something unless you got something to say.

Did he do it Holla Forums?

haha

Are you a girl

Whores make extra money selling their story of how they were "exploited".

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo

"free love" no more! Liberal Commies BTFO

Kaplan is a kike name.