Plus Ultra: A new perspective

So to make sense of this I first have to explain that i believe the following:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133881235 here if you want to read up on it.

Now the theory (pic related) states they went off and left humanity alone. Now my theory is that the Plus Ultra are indeed the Nazis, or whats left of them, infiltrating key positions and waiting for the tides to change so that they can reclaim controll and BTFO the kikes. And maybe, just maybe trump did just exactly that.

German intelligence agency, the Bundesnachrichtendienst, was founded by a highranking nazi Reinhard Gehlen and worked closely with the CIA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reinhard_Gehlen

The NATO and the EU were plans of hitler, but sadly became pretty much completely subverted by the kikes. Israel also was Hitlers plan (Haavara agreement) to get the jews out of the government without having to genocide them.
Project Paperclip might have been a trojan horse resulting in Nazis being able to take over parts of the research as well as intelligence service and now waiting for the right time to take over again. And maybe, just maybe Trump did just that.

Mengele is another sign that germans projects continued. He fled to brazil and continued his research there apparently. the village in which he took cover has the highest birthrate of twins in the world, and now look how they all look (pic related. reminder, this is brazil)

An user mentioned he read that german scientists from project paperclip were still communicating with each other and people outside the country.in argentina where many nazis fled to is San Carlos de Bariloche. this place had a lot of germans and even a plastic surgery clinic which could be used to distort peoples appearence so they arent tracked down easily and can lead a normal live. georg anton pöch is rumord to be hitlers new personality.
the nazis from paperclip that were put into secret agencies could have covered for both, the communication, and the creation of new personalities.

Maybe the scientist just stayed loyal to germany and didnt spit out the secrets and played dumb and just fed the authorities some breadcrumps.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/adolf-hitler-zionism-zionist-nazis-haavara-agreement-ken-livingstone-labour-antisemitism-row-a7009981.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement#The_Transfer_Agreement
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/14/boris-johnson-the-eu-wants-a-superstate-just-as-hitler-did/
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D04EED81F3BE433A25757C1A9649D946593D6CF&legacy=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A
nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_pseudonyms
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Podkletnov#Public_controversy
ufohowto.com/
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/821772494864580614?lang=en
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=16920.0
youtube.com/watch?v=OALQusK9ia4
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

have a kike free first post my dude

There was a post on 4chan that alluded to such a theory. user claimed he was recruited and the imperial Germans were biding their time, filling key roles and the like. Was a comfy read, anyone save those caps?

this one here? no idea. could be a LARP, or he didnt have enough security clearance to know about antarctica

Plus ULTRA you say?

heil'd

Wrong. Haavara agreement was killed when Hitler learned the real reason behind Zionism and the Jewish desire for a Palestinian State. Further, Hitler planned to send the kikes to both the island of Madagascar and France. Hitler denounced Zionism in Mein Kampf.

TRS please go.

what hitler refers to in that quote is israel as it is now, with jews still outside of israel and subverting governments and kiking around. the Haavara agreement, as i believe at least, was meant to send every single jew there including the jew enablers which would make them unable to subvert foreign governments and force israel to behave like a normal nation and suffer the consequenses of their misbehavior as noone is left outside anymore to protect them.

sauce me otherwise you're slithering about to save face.

SÜD/POL/

listen, if it sounds too good to be true…

Thread derail in 3…2…

just look at it. he refers to israel being a save haven for those that were caught fucking shit up, spying and subverting meaning there are still kikes and kikeenablers outside of israel.

Haavara agreement also was made years after Mein Kampf was written.

the Zionist org in Germany presented the concept of Israel in that regard – the kikes would live in Israel and leave everyone alone. Hitler send 60k kikes to Palestine before learning why the Jews wanted to create the state of Israekl, which Hitler himself explained in Mein Kampf. Upon learning this Hitler abandoned the Haavara Agreement, didnt he?

just stop.

mein kampf was written in 1925. Haavara agreement was made in 1933.
do the math

again, the jewish trick would be as it is now, not sending all jews there but having some stay around to subvert you. the one hitler and the nazis had in mind with the agreement would be having every single jew there which would destroy the jewish trick

can you explain why then Hitler did just that? He only sent 60k Jews to Palestine before killing the Haavara agreement. had hitler wanted all the Jews in Israel he would have sent all the Jews to Israel, no?

war happened and thus missing time and ressources. also as far as i know its the brits that didnt play along and wanted to keep their land.

what do you mean war happened? hitler could have shipped the kikes to palestine why the hell not?

youre telling us that war happened..therefore…hitler decided to keep the all the JEWS IN Germany, pay for their maintenance and upkeep, build camps for them to live in with fucking swimming pools and brothels… but he couldn't have sent all the kikes to israel if he wanted despite the war?

kill yourself, ken.

independent.co.uk/news/world/world-history/adolf-hitler-zionism-zionist-nazis-haavara-agreement-ken-livingstone-labour-antisemitism-row-a7009981.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haavara_Agreement#The_Transfer_Agreement
ended with the start of the war. resettling people needs a whole lot of other ressources, ships, proviant, time. its not that difficult to understand. fed you enough (You)s now either way since the topic isnt the Haavara agreement.

This is a shit posting thread right?

stay mad kike. Hitler had no intention of sending the Jews to Israel so they could all live there and run their own state. Hitler's deportation plan ALWAYS included the Jews living under a strict SS controlled police state. This isn't "Zionism." So, if you're suggesting we de-nuclearize and de-arm Israel, send all the Jews and their supporters there and force them to live under a strict American police state, I'm all for that. But thats not what you're advancing, is it?

:)

Must be. EU is Coudenhove-Kalergi's work, whose pan-Europa congress contained many of AH's enemies.

Let's ignore what said about about time and resources
Do you have any inkling how difficult it would be to move millions of kikes all of which are resisting you at every turn all the way to the middle east while fighting a huge multiple front war? Being surrounded by enemies on all sides with your closest ally going "bippity boppity Germany pls help" constantly?
It turns a task which is already difficult to begin with impossible.

fair enough.

if we concede though and say "hitler wanted to create Israel" we must also admit "Israel" was an SS police state. kikes would live in tents and huts. im all for that but this isnt what these zionist shills are shilling

Shitpost thread?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/14/boris-johnson-the-eu-wants-a-superstate-just-as-hitler-did/
and by proxy this also means a united army, and the EU is currently even discussing a seperate european army aside from the NATO.
hitler seemed to not want some european federation as it is now, but a europe united under germany. the EU is pretty much that, just subverted by kikes as they do with everything. it being intended by hitler and the nazis does not mean it was intended like it is now.

Wrong. Hitler wanted to unite Europe and have no more wars with blood against blood, as did Mosley and others wanting to be friends with Germany. But his plan wasn't anything near that of a EU or NATO. Everyone would be allowed to continue as they went. Not having one group of (((unknown people))) fucking everything up.

Lurk two more years.

There's solid grounds for that. The EU and NATO clearly resembled what he had in mind alas it's now a complete shit show of the vision he and the NSDAP had.

They failed to genocide them and created a shit ton of other problems, but you can make the argument it was necessary since defeat was already intended (See: Serrano). However, kikes still run all of those governments and control the same apparatus across Europe as they do in the U.S. I don't think that worked as intended either if that's the case.

That's like john mccain saying Hitler was a radical leftist.

in here Byrd talked about that a "possible invasion of enemy planes coming from the polar regions" and that "in case of a war the united states will be attacked by aircrafts flying from pole to pole at incredible speeds"
have someone working on a full translation of the spanish, since i could only translate from the german and i cant possibly tell if that translation is correct. however the part i quoted was confirmed.

either way sounds like an outside force originating at the poles. Nazis/Plus Ultra?

Fuck off.
Nope.
Nope.
Yeah, they’re us.

Found the kike.

page 91 and 88 of
vault.fbi.gov/UFO/UFO Part 12 of 16/view

also complete
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/DOC_0005516188.pdf
(its just 2 pages)

the newsarticle you can find here
query.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9D04EED81F3BE433A25757C1A9649D946593D6CF&legacy=true

also early UFO sightings go back to the end of WW2
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foo_fighter

Also en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Swabia

see
also Pic 1 related are instructions on how to get to Agartha/Hollowearth via Submarine and were released by the KGB (at least all sources claim so and i didnt find any sources debunking any of it)

This guy (Wilhelm Landig) was in the SS and talks about the warfare in antarctica. Among other stuff he talks about a "nuketest" where they detonated a nuke in the air, but in reality it was a nuclear attack on the nazibase in Antarctica. He only let the video get oublished after his death.
youtube.com/watch?v=eA23BVO79WY
archive.org/stream/InterviewWithMr.WilhelmLandig/Interview with Mr. Wilhelm Landig_djvu.txt
A transscipt of the interview for the non-german anons

Admiral Byrd, who led multiple expeditions to Antarctica including Operation Highjump and deepfreeze and talks about a land "as big as the United States, never seen by a human being before on the other side of the southpole". I will post pictures which supposedly are maps of Agartha down the thread
youtube.com/watch?v=czW0iRJuH1A

well, multiple theories.
one is that at the southpole it is actually fairly warm due to volcanic activity, which is even kinda supported through this
nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species

Second theory is that the earth is actually hollow. a lot of ancient myths talk about a kingdom beneath the ground, and even humanity coming out of a hole. pic 2 related you can find on
history.nasa.gov/SP-168/section1.htm
personally i believe what we call the "nordic aliens" are actually those living inside the hollow earth, but this is mostly speculation based on the old myths

That's some obvious aussie shitposting. Can't trust an aussie. They lure you in with their good nature and lulz only to later shit on your gullibility.

Dead give away

pretty much, but there is always some chance. sounds like bullshit to me too though. no idea if this is a larp or not though

We just won't know until the space south pole nazis come out from their hollow earth and tell us themselves.

was about to say, just watched this whole series two days ago, and now I see this thread

going a bit into myths and legends:
There are cultures from all around the world talking of blonde/red haired, blue eyed people with white skin that came over the sea and brought civilization, including the sumerians. Where did those come from when the sumerians where the first, and why are the people discribed always the same if they were just made up?
The sumerians believed the blue eyed white people where gods, the annunaki. The Aztecs as well, and describe them from coming over the sea with a ship that moved on its own. The chinese talk about blue eyed and blonde haired people who created the first civilization and ruled in the early time. A lot of egyptians mummies are shown to have had blonde hair etc.
The nordic gods, thor, odin, all blond and blue eyed, and (((coincidently))) asgard is on a map that supposedly shows the inner part of the earth
Hitlers Ahnenerbe tried to find out about the origins of the white people, and maybe he did find out something (((they))) absolutely fear which is the reason (((they))) try to destroy whites so furiously, more than any other ethnicities.
Later on Hitler went to antarctica, created New Swabia and again a lot of cultures speak about a realm beneath the earth, like shangri la for example, and civilization is said to exist there as well.
Did Hitler find out that the whites, or at least those people who spreaded knowledge (which may have nothing to do with whites today) came from the inner earth, the biblical paradise, and from there spread their knowledge with others. Is this why (((they))) want to get rid completely of the white people?
Now these whites maybe have nothing to do with the whites of today, they could be the fallen angels of the bible, the annunaki of the Sumerians or the gods of the atztecs, but finding out where those came from would be devastating for (((their))) narrative

Another interesting thing is that "Paradise" in the bible originally came from the word meaning "walled enclosure" which would be pretty much fitting to the inner earth.
the hopi indians, also have the swastika. and their legends involve humanity coming from out of a hole on earth, and during the end of the 4th world/cycle (i think it was the 4th) when the flood hit (whch probably was the same the bible mentioned as well as many others cultures) other people came out of the earth, the ant-friends or ant people, brought them underground and ensured their survival until the earth above is habitable again. further more. further more the word "anu" means for the hopi indians "ant" and naki "friend" while the sumerian gods were called anunaki, so probably those were the same.
however from what i found the description of the ant people doesnt really fit, they seem humanoid but not human. but maybe there are multiple races living in hollow earth living peacefully there together. sumerians and hopi also used the swastika

So i believe those in those story are the fallen angels, but i dont believe that those are the same the nazis are in contact with. i believe the nazis would be in contact with those that casted out the fallen angels.

Also note: Hitler went to the Northpole, the Southpole as well as Tibet, all rumored to have entrances to hollowearth/an underground kingdom.

Thread related

havent watched the video yet, but regarding hyperborea. check the map of it in pic one. now compare it to the northpole of pic 2. seems like its exactly the same. weirdly the (oronce fine) map shows antarctica 2 centuries before it was discovered. in fact a lot of maps do so. (((officially))) it was assumed that the landmasses on the hemispheres have to balance each other out and thus they just draw something randomly there

It's a song mate.

Also read The Smoky God. It will explain something.

I need to buy a submarine.

Another thing:
You all know the "Trump is a timetraveler" story i believe. Now there is a rumor that Trump even is John Titor. At least all his pseudonyms he uses are called "John"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_pseudonyms
Now 2 things about it.
First if he really is John Titor he would actually be the first president to have an anime girl version of himself, and would have made at least one anime real.
Second if you compare the badge John Titor posted with the emblem of the german antarctic expedition it would seem like on Titors version something is flying out a hole in the South Pole. A UFO by the remaining Nazis/Plus Ultra?

ah ok, just saw the name

well, its about some guy who accidently went into hollow earth by boat written as a real story but allegedly just fiction. read a bit about it, but not the book itself.

What did he mean by this ???

this is a nice larp, but truth is there's no reinforcement coming, we're gonna to do this shit ourselves

well, if we dont try to save ourself we dont deserve the help of others either way. also regardless if there are nazis out there or not the best course of action in my eyes stays the same: redpilling as many as possible.
if there are nazis, then do so, so that they arent seen as enemy forces and aggressors having them to fight civillians too.
if there are no nazis then do so to make them see how fucked shit is and gain support to fix all the stuff

wondered too if its intentional or coincidence

Maybe the real reinforcements are the friends we made along the way?

Does it sometimes feel as if there's no way we're gonna win to you? There's just so much we'd have to change, not only within ourselves but within everyone around us… But at the same time, there's no way whites will be wiped out from a measly 50-60 of social programming, I get the feeling that if shit hits the fan, people are gonna snap back to reality real quick.

i feel like we cant lose, question is only how long it will take to win, and how cruel the path to it will be.

Dude, it's a fun as HECK read

I'd expect it too if the opponents would be playing fair… but each day feels closer to closer to having some cia nigger kick down my door. I expect to be dead within 10 years.

pleb

They expect (you) in the wreckage, brother.
MEME RESPONSIBLY

just for good meassures, some theory on the workings of the flying saucers

When looking into this stuff Victor Schauberger turns up frequently it seems when looking into the UFO stuff. pic related are what some suggest how the UFOs fly.
however i believe they combine a multitude of phenomena.

hey seem to work with electromagnetism from what i got. possibly even gravity shielding which would explain the UFO being able to fly maneuvers that would usually crush the pilot through the g forces which gets negated by the lack of mass through the gravity shielding.
mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/04/the-weird-tale-of-the-man-who-discovered-gravity-shielding-ufo-like-technologies/
here it talks about some guy claiming to managed to create gravity shielding resulting in a loss of 2% of the weight, which isnt much but if it works at all it only needs some finetuning to be valuable

from the guys wikipedia article
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eugene_Podkletnov#Public_controversy
why specifically mention the blackproject instead of just saying "we dont do it?"

this gravity shielding however makes me think of the supposed schumann levitator in pic related which you find on some of the UFO plans and is essantially the same as the gravity shielding, except that you switch the superconducting ceramic disc against an alluminium disc. combine those 2 and you might get some interaction enhancing the effects of both

You might want to check out ufohowto.com/
I saw this site on 4/x/ like a year ago and found it pretty interesting. I'm not sure how accurate this information is, but hopefully you find something that peaks your interest.

well, its a lot to look through. question is do they cite any sources? or could it be all just some asspulls?
i mean it seems to go quite a bit into the physics as well on first glance so i assume you could google those, but where do they know from that the saucers are using those principles and technologies?

I believe most of the information comes from the patents he's found on them.

glorious

ah ok then. will check it out, but not today i guess. thanks

the CIA doc mentioned in pic related

cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300130001-1.pdf
forgot the link

by the way, while the adamskiphotograph was made 7 years after the war, the keckburg UFO incident happened 20 years after the war, both indicating nazi activity after long after the war.
hell, i wouldnt be suprised if Rosswell were nazis, and they thought it would be just easier to explain it with aliens than with nazis in a highly advanced aircraft long after them being utterly obliterated

fugg :-DD

It could be just a masonic thing. Holy Saints John and all.

well, or its because his middlename is john.
eitherway both wouldnt mean its any less or more likely it is trump though

Look at what? Fake documents about Antarctica?

try harder. i wasnt referring to the posted documents in the posts which would be obvious if you would have an above 60 IQ

That's neat, do you believe those documents are real though?

possibly. story goes that it was seized by KGB and later on released. some russian journalist Nikolai Subbotin that actually got some reputation talks about it in an interview (found it only in russian with german subtitles though). it also fits the narrative so im inclined to believe they are. however you never know but i didnt found any source able to debunk those or even trying to.

A lot of the UFO shit can be explained if it's directly attached to the Germans, which is an established fact they were working on them at bare minimum design wise based on documents gathered after the war and released by both the U.S. and post-war Germany. It would explain the Battle of LA in 1941, which is roughly the same year they allegedly completed the first initial UFO variant without all the major problems. No weapon system models were built nor completed until about 1944 and by then in limited quantities given the lack of resources that deep in the war. It was a major problem implementing conventional weapons on the original designs with a technology they barely understood. Apparently it would nearly blow the damn thing out of the air until they developed energy weaponry.

Roswell happened in 1947 right after Operation Highjump. The more logical conclusion you could make is that after the failed invasion of Antarctica in December 1946 that was supposed to last 8 months (roughly ending at the same time as Roswell) it finished in early in Feb 1947. Negotiations could have been made as many outside our circles in the UFO/Spiritual community are also claiming during that time. Roswell was a dog-and-pony show to be left alone by the U.S. to give them older technology they were working with having far surpassed it already. Strangely enough Operation Paperclip didn't really start to pick up in 1947 although it's claimed to have started in 1945, it wasn't until 1947 that they started importing thousands of Third Reich personnel into the country.

Wernher von Braun refused to work for the U.S. unless they brought in his superior, who also happened to be a major figure in the secret projects in Germany. Ruled NASA with an iron fist and also stated numerous times how Germany had outside help when it came to their technological advancements.

It's all conjecture, but it's better than a lot of the other explanations. I'm sure there's ayy's out there too, but to deny the dates and timings and then say ayy's came to us after WW2 because nukes just sounds like some hippy bullshit. It also completely ignores that the supposed ayy's also existed back in Ninteen-forty fucking ONE.

But were they AYY's or were they grays?
All I know about this shit is the incoherent ramblings of /x/ & /fringe/ fags and the bait and switch half-truths from Stargate SG-1

about the documents, you may like
honestly cant say much about the details you mentioned about braun and the conventional weapons causing trouble, but the rest i pretty much agree with.

ayys are actually a tricky question as i believe not everything claimed to be ayys are actually ayys. for example those i mentioned in which is probably what people refer to as "nordic aliens" or "pleiadians" are what i believe those that live inside the inner earth. they may come from space, but if so settled inside our planet millenias ago.
the greys i believe are actually demons. reports of alien abduction and demonic possession are quite similar. both involve usually violent sexual acts, unableness to move or speak, general sense of fright and threat, and often it runs in the family. however on thing makes me think those are demons. it is said that both stop pretty much instantly when trying to say jesus christ or thinking about him. but i obviously have to rely on hearsay on this since i never was abducted nor possessed.
about the dozens of other species said to be out there, no idea. however keeping this in mind project bluebeam shines in a new light and i can think of 3 possibillities
1. Fake an alien invasion to unite the people under a common threat and create the one world government/NWO (the original theory)
b) making the demons appear as (friendly) aliens so we dont oppose them or if they attack and opress us make us unable to fend them off since we dont know they are demons and try to fend them off physically.
III: Make the Angels during the rapture or the Nazis when they come back look like they are aliens invading the earth so we reject their salvation/help and join the government and fall for the great deception.

Nobody knows with Roswell but it can easily be explained if you acknowledge a group of Nazi's escaped and thrived outside of Germany with all the advanced technology. The whole Grey's think could be conjecture all on its own. For all those people know they're just fucking space suits designed to distort the German appearance which initial alien contactees in the 1940's - 1960's claimed they looked very Nordic/Germanic and even had a German accent. It makes those "abduction" or contact stories more credible in retrospect, but then the accent and appearance practically disappeared overnight and it was all about "Greys".

The way I see it:

You can't have one without the other. There's no way the U.S. just magically got technology they weren't looking into, at all, and happened to have an arrien UFO crash land and reverse engineer it faster than what Germany was able to do starting in 1919. Bias is what's causing a lot of problems regarding the subject IMO. I don't give a fuck either way and it wasn't but just 6 months ago I would have laughed the idea off like a fucking idiot until the information all started to click. Edgar Mitchell, former NASA astronaut. also has done numerous interviews with Project Camelot stressing the Nazi UFO theme and one of the few people that's credible that drops Aldebaran. Most people don't even refer to Aldebaran at all. Poor guy got fucked by NASA too by stealing his pension.

BTW you even got hardcore Christcucks like Steve Quayle and outlets like SkyWatchTV, The Haggman Report, etc. jumping on full board the past 5 years that Nazi's mastered the technology and were secretly building up outside colonies since the Antarctica expedition. All because the evidence is starting to add up along with recent events. The interesting part is they think the secret Nazi's are controlling what are essentially jews that we know of as the global elite kek. That should be the new meme of whose controlling who.

story time
One day, user was feeling sick. So user decided to sleep it off. user ends up in a half-awake state, unable to move or speak with his eyes closed. Then all of a sudden user is awash with a feeling of absolute terror and anons "sees" in front of him a figure of a young girl with pale/gray skin, no eyes but has long jet black hair with its mouth open staring at him. In anons mind he understands that the feeling of terror is radiating from the figure as though it is "screaming" the feeling at him. In a panic user suddenly thinks the words "remember God's love". Suddenly the feeling washes away and is replaced with warmth and calm, comfy feelings. Meanwhile user feels the sensation of exhaling particles through his mouth. After it's all gone user puts his hand up to his mouth and realizes it was closed the entire time. And that's why user still swears fealty to his God but isn't sure if its the same God he was raised to worship. Also did user narrowly escape demon rape?

your story?
is it your story?
either way, maybe it was a demon, or sleepparalysis. if it actually suddenly stopped after thinking about god i tend to believe the first version

yes that user is me
Also yes it stopped after thinking about god.
I know how to self induce sleep-paralysis, this wasn't no sleep paralysis. I've seen shadow people too and sometimes felt fear when I woke up in a state of sleep paralysis but never anything like that experience.

interesting. but well, it sounds like some demon tried to possess you
but i who can tell for sure?

also i tried to induce sleepparalysis for a while now but never accomplished it. always wondered how that felt. well, maybe one day

Given some other experiences I think they tried for a while and I don't think they've managed to do it. I'm always bretty spooked at the thought of that shit. And I'm not sure I wanna know what those dirty niggers want my sweet sweet meat sack for.
It's kind of hard to describe how to induce sleep paralysis. But the feeling is just complete immobility and possibly the loss of the ability to breath for a short period of time while you're still completely conscious of everything happening around you.

yeah, i know of it in theory, but im still curious how it actually feels like. some people told me im retarded for trying to experience something so horrible, but im just curious. also allegedly you are able to slip into lucid dreaming from sleep paralysis which i also would like.

just to get back a bit on topic: pic related were made by the USS trepang in arctic waters. northpole is supposed to also have an entrance to the inner earth

you godamn retard

move this larp shit to /x/
its not Holla Forums related and is a slide thread

thanks for clearing that up pals

thanks for your (1) shitpost 88 posts in faggot

Taking a pic of the president out of context is democrat tier, and thats your evidence.
Antarctic nazi base and flat earthers need to gtfo of Holla Forums

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/821772494864580614?lang=en
how does the context matter? its in his mar a lago.

also equating everything with flatearth, you really work through that checklist of yours right? well, the last (You) you baited of me. need some sleep either way

Every new act of treason by Trump inspires an avalanche of mental gymnastics and infantile roleplaying among his blind followers. They are children with stockholm syndrome.

Plus ultra, Latin for "further beyond", is the national motto of Spain.
Pic you posted literally has "conspiracy theory" in it and links a pic to a hollyjew larp script.

What is a more political discussion, imaginary Antarctic nazi bases or anything else that is actually happening in the world?

Is this Holla Forums now? When did this happen?
Am I being trolled?

you took conspiracy out of context as its said by most it is seen just as such.
also the rumors about the plus ultra secret society go back a few decades, at least when you trust the google entries, and some claim it goes back to even the founding fathers. its not that pic of trump that sparked the rumors of its existence

I'm pleased to find this thread and see that there are so many interesting people who know so much and who have done so much investigating for the truth. This is a wonderful topic and I wish more than anything to work for the Imperial Germans, the Aldebaran or the Vril Society. It would be so much better than wasting away in the mountains waiting for their return. I feel I have the skills and the will to be a help in some way. If not, I'll keep training, prepping and doing my part on my own regardless. Heil Hitler und am ende steht der Sieg!

well, its difficult to say how much is disinfo though. So even if trump is part of plus ultra it doesnt mean plus ultra are the nazis necessarily. its just their stories make sense for them to be the same, or at least belonging together in some way.
for example trump happens to mostly wear black white and red, which are the colours of the nazi flag. he seems to be into genetic superiority. you could also take the left sperging out about what a nazi he is, but i guess that doesnt have to say anything though.

some remaining pics from that

Is that the fucking whale ship from Star Trek IV?

Anyone should be able to spot this obvious fake.

THIS IS FROM TRUMPS SPEECH YESTERDAY.

Trump is All Might confirmed!

do you happen to have the source for that essa 7 pic. tried to find an official one but didnt. i did find one of essa 3 which is pretty much the same though

what ecactly am i supposed to see there?

Trump is not a National Socialist and will never be a National Socialist. He is a step in the right direction but stop saying he is the next Hitler. He is not and will never will be. I'm not downplaying his efforts or accomplishments but stop comparing him to the Great One. There is only one Great One.

So was marrying his children to Jews part of Trump's plan?

keep your friends close but your enemies closer

just getting the thread back from the 404

user I don't even know where to begin… the plus ultra website is literally a Hollywood ploy to generate hype for the movie Tommowland. An internet search with your engine of choice will confirm. It's not a secret society, or at least if it is, they wouldn't have an indexed web page. If they did, they wouldn't be very secret.

Also quit the hollow Earth meme until you run an experiment that can disprove current physical theories. The nice part about science is that if you manage to do it, everyone can replicate your experiment themselves and prove it to the world. Data with replicable methodology or gtfo.

The complete ideological freedom here is truly a double-edged sword

see

also there is a satellite image from essa 3 which you would find in this thread if you would just care to actually look into this thread before spouting around bullshit pretty much showing a hole at the northpole

If the Earth was hollow, could you devise an experiment to run that would prove it? If I ever make it to the poles with an tour group, it won't be for a decade or two. I won't know for certain until then. However, math has never failed me. I trust numbers. They don't think or feel or get emotional. I can calculate the radius and circumference of the Earth using a stick and the angle of its shadow during the day. Surely there must be an equally simple way of determining the density of the Earth. Show me an equation or experimental procedure. I will not believe a photo in the age of photoshop, whether that be user's photo or a governmental agency's photo. None of them have my trust like numbers do.

Of course not, imbecile. Mengele didn't make the village white.
IMBECILE

And I don't trust Google entries about secret societies when they won't even index this website. That's proof enough for me of their blatant censorship.

about the picture here is one with the nasa source in the pic.
regarding the numbers and physics behind it:
faking the physics behind it wouldnt be too difficult. You give the scientist the assumption that our planet as well as the others are just solid balls, and our sun is a giant ball of plasma, and they figure out the (((physics))) behind it out themselves and formulate wrong laws and equations based on wrong assumptions.
who gives the information about all the star and planets and what they are? its NASA and a handfull of other spaceagencies which all are shady as fuck.
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128284595
they would just have to give some wrong sourceinformation while everyone who works on different assumptions will be called a lunatic even though their assumptions are just as baseless and are just based on the trust NASA has
cant tell how it is here, but on 4/pol/ threads about nasa usually get shut down fairly quick.

also something you might want to look into
youtube.com/watch?v=PM5zrzd4pOU

remove yourself, disinformation agent

if only i would be one. i would at least get some money then

I swear to God there must be a counterintelligence book with this exact line.

that only works as long as nazism and nazis are seen as the evil though. once people are redpilled on those that tactic wont work anymore.

also its not really associating nazis with it, its just the kikes are lying about anything while the nazis were honest, so the truth is automatically related to nazis

The imbecile are easy to undermine.

Fucking gas yourself, disinfo shill. This is Spirit Science tier bullshit, there is no evidence for any of the things you claim, and hollow earth would require the last 400 years of physics to be entirely wrong. This kind of schizo bullshit is what is killing Holla Forums, when a decade of simple shilling couldn't.

Someone is mad for having another worldview than him

What if I'm trying to redpill people about NatSoc?

if your worldview is a factually incorrect one, that gives us all the right to shit all over it, my friend. hell, we shit on worldviews that have significantly more backing it up than yours.

Anyway, the moon is god's splurge on the glass marble we live it, and you are not allowed to criticism it!

TBH, it's all the jews endlessly shilling for ZOG and the mods backing up the hasbara jews shilling for ZOG which killed Holla Forums

I've studied the whole operation paperclip thing and fallback Nazi's, its real. Most of these kikes and their enablers are not that smart, they just have "secret knowledge" that gives them an advantage. But its no match for 140-180 IQ fallback Nazi's.

Masters of Time, master of self, masters of the universe. We are the future, and the future is now.

I don't know man, I want to believe, but the sources you've provided indicate high LARP concentrations around the subject.

If there are hidden Nazis, it's pretty clear they need our help or they would have done something already. I say we continue as if they were not there (because for all intents and purposes they're not, or they have not been in the past at least) and try to do it all ourselves. Build a family, raise 3+ kids, teach them well. If possible do more, but at least do that.

Or as far as their concerned none of us are white.

Most of us tend to forget this, but Hitler was far less racist than we are. In our defense, he didn't have to put up with niggers on a regular basis. He knew they were inferior (everybody knew), but there was not hate. Just the desire to keep cultures unique, separate, and truly diverse, instead of this melting pot bullshit that only creates more racial tensions.
I will gladly help anyone whiter than me. This is not about me, this is about mankind.

Why is that Swastika in the wrong orientation, and, didn't that company get bought by chinks?

It's some agency doing its work. They always try to feed half truth into movements to fuck them up. Look at the early 9/11 truth movement and how it turned into some ridiculous Alex Jones tier movement. They want to turn this place into Godlikeproductions 2.0

Too bad they don't know that we grew up having to search through a million tons of shit posting to find he truth. Unlike the boomers they gaslighted, we are educated and our brains adjusted to the sheer mass of trash info coming out way. It doesn't work.

Sorry, but you're just some middle-aged boomer shizo. You don't really belong here.

The EU was founded by Calergi– a mason, friend for Rothschilds and Warburgs and clear race mixing fan.

You're right that the Bundesnachrichtendienst was full of ex-nazis. That's not even a secret, Germans learn that in school nowadays.

The western allies also let tons of Japanese fascist stay in power simply because they couldn't replace them with people of the same experience. They needed talented people to fight against bolsheviks in the coming world war (that never came).

Now fuck off to godlikeproductions and take your pills.

regardless of wether they are there or not i think the same course of action goes. redpilling people and fight corruption. if we dont try to save ourselves we dont deserve salvation either way. and if people keep thinking the nazis are the bad, and the current rulers are the good then if they were to come back and help us they would still have to fight all the civillians seeing the return of nazis as an aggression and offense.

met that schlomo from pic related in a later thread again where i asked him what is rabbi said about it. essentially he tried to (((shut it down))) and didnt want to talk about it saying its all humbug

The top cloud, is the same as the bottom cloud. It's the EXACT same pattern.

look what happened for posting (pic 2 is from someone else who just replied to that thread)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142643607/
basically what mods are saying is:
so wether you believe any of it or not, the discussions about it are all of political nature. weirdly all antarctica threads recently get deleted. if only there would be another thing we arent allowed to asked questions about or even doubt the narration

on the other hand: Self improvement general is really political and allowed to stay there.

more jew bullshit to keep everyone stupid just like the flat earth rhetoric

calling everyone a jew who disagrees….nice tactic there to influence the simple minded Shlomo

waiting for magical fairy Germans to return and save you is retarded at best…this great lost "knowledge" that you have found only makes you retarded and does nothing to fix your shitty life or this shitty planet

don't be man, don't get fit, don't fight for your country, sit in the basement and be an autistic sperg thinking you have this knowledge that makes you superior…sounds like jew voodoo to me

Holla Forums has become /x/

also if you would actually read i said we should still work on saving ourselves retard

It's intentional, there is a shitton of national socialists hiding in the shadows in south america,but if you are redpilled and start paying attention, they are hiding in plain sight. Guess what are the most common brands of beer in brazil? Kaiser, Brahma, Bavaria, Polar, Sol, Antarctica. No, i'am not joking, look it up, most powerfull brands of products in south america are owned by families of old school national socialists, same thing with clothing, cars (Fusca is regarded as a classic among the middle-lower classes).

Here's another one for you to consider

I'm here to shitpost and chew bubble-gum. And I'm all out of gum.

wew

where's your Hitler now?

This bus company operates on the metropolitan area of Porto Alegre, capital of the Rio Grande do Sul, one of the whitest states in Brazil.

I accidentally some grammar over there, ignore it.

Skol is jewish as fuck. Their ads are all about racemixing and homosexuality. Fuck that.

on a sidenote, does anyone have any good source on the modelagency gloria? it is supposed to have recruited a few thousand women in argentina back in 47 and after, and non of those that took the job were seen again allegedly. all i find about it are second hand sources talking about it and how its antarctic nazis searching for matingpartners, but no news or anything about the incident or recruitment itself

you have to make that pic a bit bigger

yeah, that logo is suspicious.

Hitler dubs checked, and this may be an interesting read:
theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=16920.0

Can confirm beer ads are degenerate as fuck. And this is the CEO of Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV, he looks like a caricature schlomo.

Found this (another beer company)

Do i really have to chase you across the entire internet John?

dubs say yes. sorry pal. tuff luck.

There is.
Use a stopwatch and some falling rocks to calculate the acceleration due to gravity near the surface of the Earth.
Use Newton's formula for gravity to calculate the mass of the Earth.
Use your stick to calculate the radius of the Earth.

Density is mass divided by volume.

that doesnt add up though since the formula is based on the assumption that the earth is solid and not hollow. if its hollow a lot less mass would have a lot more gravitational pull than the formula assumes.

HItler still hiding

youtube.com/watch?v=OALQusK9ia4

that video is not available germany. the absolute state of this shithole

If Trump wasn't a such a Shabbos go so that he would come clean about the Holocaust, then overnight we would become the hip thing to be.

That's not how gravity works.

the strength of gravity is determined by the amount of mass and its density. the formula to calculate the gravity based on it is based on the assumption that earth (or other planets for that matter) are solid spheres and thus uses a much higher amount of mass and density in the calculations than what really is.
furthermore we can only guess whats below the earths surface, even if its a solid sphere, and which materials are there and it which amounts and thus also have to guess the earths mass and density. from the over 6000km of the earths radius we were only able to dig around 11km deep.

The strength of gravity between two bodies is determined by the mass of each and the distance between them specifically the distance between their centers of mass.
There is no density variable in Newton's gravitational formula, you retarded nigger.

Once you measure g, and once you measure the radius of the Earth, then you can accurately calculate its mass and average density without making any assumption about the interior shape of the planet.

Once you know the average density of the planet, then you can rule out silly configurations like enough of the planet being so hollow that the mantle would need to be made out of neutron star material to achive the right average density.

how will you get the mass?

1. Calculate acceleration due to gravity using rocks and a stopwatch 9.8 m/sec^2

2. Do basic algebra to combine Newton's gravational formula and second law of motion.

Your weight = mass(you) * mass(earth) / r^2
Your weight = acceleration * mass(you)
mass(earth) = a / G * r^2

dammit

Your weight = G * mass(you) * mass(earth) / r^2

and again the formula you use to meassure the mass due to acceleration is based on the assumption the earth is a solid sphere. if it isnt a solid sphere it throws over the whole formula as suddenly the same mass would have a much greater affect.

I should have never bothered explaining something to a nigger.

The distance between you and the center of mass of the Earth is the same regardless of whether the earth is solid or hollow.

We know how much mass the Earth has. We know how large it is, so we know its average density. I'd talk about the Cavendish experiment too, but if you can't even grasp basic algrebra there's no point

Due to these measurement, we know it's not possible for the Earth to be hollow, and also be made out of rock.

If you want to preserve the possibility of a hollow Earth you need to propose what material it's made out of so as to behave exactly like it was composed of solid rock.

can confirm Nazis making nuts and bolts down south america way, indeedly-do user

how? because of the formula that lets you calculate it which derived from the assumption that the earth isnt hollow?

and i know about the cavendish experiment, but there are many factors that also could easily throw off everything, resistence the air give, friction of the apparatus, slight vibration of the earth, soundwaves making it inside the building it was performed influencing it. the effect those small spheres had on each other is so minimal that every minor influence would throw everything off already

What's the middle pic supposed to show?

trying to LARP as spook by posting pics i posted on a dicord about nazi UFOs, antarctica and hollowearth.

assuming this is just a larp, but either way

Dubdubs confirm

viewed

North Pole Inner Earth Expedition (NPIEE) which tries to find out wether there is a hole on the north pole or not. I didnt look into this much yet, but there are rumors about it being canceled twice due to sudden deaths of the leading expeditioner. This is what i could find so far

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/history.html

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/updates.html

better dont announce such an expidition i guess

Another thing is that a lot of rumors are out there that the UFOs run on mercury. The old hindu texts for example (didnt read them myself yet, but thats what i heard) tell about the workings of the Vimanahs, ancient UFOs and they too seem to run on mercury. Pic related is supposedly telling about the workings of the glocke, also involving mercury. What makes this interesting is the following:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_submarine_U-864

what is this scp-076 gnostic kuso

as i said, most probably a larp.
i dont think at rank 31 you will be allowed to know that stuff. that sounds like you would have to get the (((officially))) highest rank first, 33. could also be that the mason guy fed him disinfo, or the masonguy himsels was fed disinfo. but one thing did catch my eye. the stuff about "fiction" containing truth being more successfull
ever heard something and instantly knew it was true without any real reason? you just thought it is?
i believe there is a huge spiritual psyop going on. they sell us truth as fiction in form of movies and books to make us associate that feeling of truth with a lie/fiction, and they feed us lies in the news and media as fact to make us associate the lack of that feeling (or the feeling of the lie) with the truth to confuse u

the route from the instructions on a map of antarctica. 2 of them overlayed with different maps of antarcticas supposed bedrock

Those pics don't really line up, what could be the cause of that?

well, for once the projection was off, i had to play around with the bedrock map to make it fit the antarctica outline as much as possible. could have screwed up there, also possible is that the bedrock maps are just wrong. maybe the nazis just drove their submarines against the rock. there could be small underground passages in the rock you dont see on map as they just show the surface. many possibillities, i mostly posted the raw map so you can overlay it with the map of your choice and see if you get a better outcome

some bump

Typical kike posting here.

This helps, when I read about it years back I wanted to try that out and it helped really well.

I have sleep paralyzes a lot. I mostly see dark figures. Sometimes it's pure horror. Other times is nothing more than rape as in being sucked dry from all your energy sometimes cum too. Only twice did I felt the feeling of being loved and having comfort, this was with a none menacing figure that almost shone light, she or whatever it was was kissing my cheeks while sitting on top carefully caressing me as to take away my pains, like lovers do. After those events I felt a lot of energy for a couple of days.
I know lots of faggots will say "im jealous i want a ayy qt" but trust me, it's the most awful shit for the most and not worth those two times of being loved. I had times I felt like shit and depressed for weeks after only to have to happen again. I at times wanted to kill myself out of fear just to make it stop. I always sleep with the lights on just in case.

So as far as I know the abducting ayy are demons and it is kikes that want to make you believe they are aliens. The bible gives a good description of how they look and they are on point with the thing I've seen. The UFO stories probably stem from the German creating said UFOs like explained.

I think the reason kikes want to completely remove any faith in Jesus Christ is to have more and more people being used by demons. You don't have to follow Christianity to believe or accept Jesus, even the bible explains this clearly. But that's my take on it. So if it's really Jesus the demons are afraid of then I'm willing to bet the kikes are the ones summoning them.

you have failed to factor in a few things
1) mass distorts space time, this allows more mass to exist inside a shell, since the shell occupies more space than can be account for by simple geometry
2) G is a variable, and depends on the height of the gravity well. This moves us out of 'meh its all relative' and anchors us to an aether, against which G is calculated.
Once you factor in a variable G everything makes sense.

semi related

trusty source told me a source of his confirmed the german translation of the spanish is accurate, from which i translated into german

"Evola believed that his conception of neo-fascist Europe could best be implemented by an elite of "superior" men who operated outside normal politics."