Trump Expanding Travel Ban

Shills and kikes BTFO. White ethnostate imminent.

archive.is/JO0Uo

Basically, the Supreme Courts decision gave Trump the power to ban anybody from any country and he's going to use it. Fox News also just reported that 17 countries are being added to the list, including some South American. Hopefully, all non-white countries will eventually be added to the list and Israel as well:^ in the future

I expect a lot of fuss from the (((usual suspects))).

Rolling for mexico

I wish. The salt and kvetching would be astronomical.

This is great news. He just needs to go all the way with DACA and we're on the way to that ethnostate.

you do know that there's tens of millions of spics in US and that DACA counts for less than a million?

Since Venezuela's been selling citizenship to the flying carpet merchants of ISIS they made themselves a legitimate terror threat. It's not just the excuse Trump needs but an actual need since these beaners proved they can't be trusted not to help sand niggers. None of these shitty countries' people are poor and oppressed and in need of the kind of help only welfare and white women can provide, terrorists and drug gangs are exploiting the refugee programs to get their people into our lands.

If DACA gets rescinded that opens the doors to massive deportation of all illegals and possibly all shit skins once we have achieved demographic momentum. The main problem facing white people in the US is rampant migration and anchor babies. Currently conservative whites have the highest birth rates in the country, if we can severely limit immigration and get rid for the ~20 million illegals shitting out babies it would make a big difference.

I know you are shilling schlomo but you have to crawl before you walk big guy.

Salvador , Venezuela…

how and where will you deport naturally born citizens?

Anchors go home with/to their parents. Not natural born if you're born to an illegal. You are naturally born if you are born to LEGAL immigrants/current citizens.

I hope its not Argentina, they greeted Israel's mission to their country properly.

The only thing that will make a difference is immediate retroactive revocation of citizenship to all anchor babies, their subsequent offspring [and any further generations produced by the original anchor baby], along with any children born to green card holders, H1B, etc. Retroactive revocation. Nothing else, nothing less. If you have another idea, it's wrong.

They need to properly define the rights as those of citizens, not just any fucker that manages to hit the goal marker as they dive for the rio grande.
Perhaps with a proper SC the issue can be revisited and errors corrected.

Hell even the chinks come over just to have an "american" child. It's fucked up that this interpretation where you just need to keep a cork in it until on US soil has been allowed to fester for so long.

They don’t have it now. You are not a citizen if you are born here.

Indeed, jus soli doesn't apply to illegals. They are classified as hostiles engaged in a hostile act. They along with foreign diplomats and their offspring don't benefit from the outrageous interpretation of jus soli.

The travel ban has loopholes even a non-jewish lawyer could drive a truck full of illegal immigrants through

go play chess by yourself

Wrong. The way the law stands now, you are a full citizen if you are – get this – born in US coastal waters on a ship registered to a country that doesn't recognize births abroad. Your parents don't even have to enter the country to give birth to a future president.

To get to this point, it will be necessary for Trump to declare illegal immigrants hostile invaders, which of course they are, but it will instantly be enjoined by a (((federal judge))) who went to college with Obama, and even then the Supreme Court will probably make an exception for the beaner babies who were already granted citizenship on the basis of no ex post facto law.

We're going to have to change the Constitution, fam. And maybe overthrow the government, followed by RWDS.

You can't. That's the problem that America faces, and what has ultimately doomed us. The Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments were the slow-acting poison that killed this country. It wasn't so bad at first because only the niggers and what non-whites were already here were voting. But when the selective immigration controls were abolished, the floodgates were open, and it's been a steady decline ever since. To truly get this country back on track we would need to rescind the 14th and 15th, and Civil War 2.0 is more likely to happen than that.

Pipe dream: banning mexico. Banning every country that is currently invading europe to stop that before it really starts in the US.

Fuck yeah

ban literally every country, shut down immigration
we don't want them leaving their own countries, which have smaller population and could really suffer from excessive emigration

the only real exception should be whites left stranded in africa, unless we could regain dominance of those territories

I'd be excited, except I know the fine print will be full of loopholes. Sessions never challenged the ruling on distant relatives visiting the mud people already here. So, we're still going to get flooded with these people and the stupid laws allow these mud people to bring their elderly grandparents over to get access to SSI benefits. How does that make any fucking sense?

can there be a greater cucking?

I never doubted him
Fuck those who doubt The Don

-shareblue on suicide watch

Shills?

Awfully quiet ITT

These people were brought to this country by illegitimate occupiers. We are not bound to the illegal and immoral actions of the kikes. I would prefer to label all invaders as outlaws in the traditional sense.

Dubs checked, I did not know about this. Pretty fucked imo

did the shill payroll run out?

Sir, the first post is reserved for shills. I'll just give you a warning this time.

DACA IS COMING ANY DAY NOW YOU CHESSCUCK

The President has that authority by constitutional mandate, they supreme court simply verified that for federal cuck judges.

anti slide bump

Rolling for Israel.

WHICH 17 COUNTRIES DID HE ADD??

No can do hombre. But, make family immigration illegal for anchor babies. Just frame it properly.

In leafland you sometimes have to post bond when you sponsor a family member for citizenship. Don't let the weedman fool you, they keep a close eye on stuff because the gibs here (like free healthcare) are spectacular.

rolling for France

lol if Germany makes the list.
"It's not because of the massive number of unvetted immivaders you have Merkel, it's because you people have become a bunch of gay immoral unrepentant cowards. The new America has no place for you."

Meanwhile I have to wait for Quebec statehood to be your overlords. Sometimes I wish I was born in Alberta.

Trump is the best thing that could happen to politics ever.
He drives the opposition insa e. I quite like that.
Watch shareblue's site, it's a mess.
They try to paint him as nazzi then they try to present him as jew traitor to us, meanwhile at white house

If Trump was a soda he wouldn't even be Diet Hitler. He has served us by exposing the jews in the media but I wouldn't say he is "our guy" Trump blue.

Ban Sweden and then remove ban if they start returning rapefugees for maximu lulz

The same place we deport the c-section spics, retard

He did and is doing much more than that.
He is demoralising the left and destroying it, piece by piece.

…………………………Canada is going to on that list, isn't it.

blease rake

The man is a genious.
If we could get someone like him Europe would be far better off than the corrupt globalist we have in brussels now

Ban all goat fuckers "countries"

-this thread is too much for shareblue too handle

Aww man. That feels nice. Their shilling is really bad anyways. Would not pay 2 cents per comment

I'll start celebrating when I see solid numbers that migration has drastically decreased. I hope to god Trump is extending it to MENA apeshit countries. It would be preferable if this was accompanied by an end to DACA

how about a new law

three strikes …. your executed!
Have a nice day

Hello, my white friend.