Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater
archiveofourown.org/works/6835171/chapters/18274162
steamrep.com/profiles/76561198002451042?t=1460628716
steamcommunity.com/id/ChaosWolfspider/
cdjapan.co.jp/product/PCKA-10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Breivik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Come on over to the 4am cytube. Listen to music, post music, chat, or just simply lurk. Up to you. (Music from 4AM-6AM EST.)
cytu.be/r/4am_General_Comfy_Theater

IT'S FUCKING OVER

WOW

Morning everyone!

Wonder if we'll have another mod freak out tonight and have the thread bumplocked and anyone who shit on the mods get banned again. Warned you about that slippery slope!

Kinda, can't wait for my shitty life to finally end.

why do we still post on this board lmao
I'm only here because all of my steam friends are offline :

when did this become halfcuck

quints

Slowly regaining it, actually. I doubt it'll last tho.
I just injected some games into my cracked n3ds snes VC and started playing embed related again. If not ma favorite, it's easily in the top 3.

fukn checked

What is this?

Whats up user?

4AM dies otherwise

Kinda. Quit my job because the commute wasn't feasible anymore, hasn't even been a full week and I'm already bored.

All I want is a job with mostly white dudes. Was previously working health care: all nigger women.

back to cuckchan with you, my friend! i am afraid you are posting on the wrong board.

archiveofourown.org/works/6835171/chapters/18274162
i've been stuck on this SHITTY FUCKING CHAPTER for three fucking months
writing about bernie sanders giving birth to 77 goat babies was so boring

isn't it already dead

LOOK ANOTHER CAT! WOW

My body hates me, my brain hates me, and my ear hates me. I still have 60ish years of this crap left until the inevtable, the thought is horrifying.

CAN YOU TELL A PATTERN HERE?

Good morning anons.
Kinda. I realized earlier that I'm too passive and it's why my last relationship ended. I feel like complete shit now.

I'd say about 5 people got banned last night for it. Was really surprised I wasn't.

NEETLYFE ain't easy fam

Where are you that its all darkies? All the hospitals and stuff near me are 100% white. I've never even seen a black doctor/nurse before.

What is this?

I guess. I slept from about 7 AM until 7 PM today.

it's my 612k mario fanfic god damn it!!!

Thats fucking retarded. I'll be sure to post my hotpocket collection if they start acting up. Seriously fuck them.

How are you fine fellows doing this evening?
Are you playing Fallout 4?

ANNUDAH CAT! I USE THESE CATS TO CONVEY MY MESSAGES THAT GO ALONG WITH THEIR FACIAL EXPRESSIONS.

I was working on a hospice unit, then did night work at a lab. In NE corridor of US: swathes of niggers getting affirmative action for basic shit.

Already lined up some grad students with papers that need editing, will keep me in rent for another month or so even if I don't get anything else going.

Yeah. Been getting up early in hopes I'd have more time to play video games but spend it browsing 8ch instead.
The forum thing was neat. Hillary seemed like she had a massive script she was reading from and I'm pretty sure she completely lost the debate when she snapped at the presenter for interrupting her. She has a long history of being an insufferable cunt to her body guards and military personnel so I'm sure all of the vets there decided not to vote for her if she can't even handle being asked questions by a kike.
Factorio probably. Haven't played it in ages though.

Dealing with the human body fucking sucks. Just pray that you live to see cyborg shit to fix it user.

At least its a lesson learned for your next one right?

I made an archive of the thread and then forgot to bookmark it but it got pretty ridiculous at the end. Just bans and deletions thrown around left and right.

Good luck beating Aura Channeler Chris' record.

Morning fags.

Unheard of game by some nip indie dev Crackle Cradle.

Holla Forums has better features than 4chan. Plus no captcha per post. Also I like it here.

That's a tough one.

There's too many good ones to pick just one, but I'll just say OpenTTD because I'm playan it rn.

Did I miss a memo about today being caturday here?

NO MORE CATS. ONLY SUFFERING NOW

I hope so. I'm still not over it. I'm actually feeling worse now that I've thought about it.

Have to ensure I make enough money to be able to buy them too. Was it just one mod having a sperg out?

I fucking know as soon as the inspection is over the slimy kike is gonna slack off on maintaining this building again; there was a leaky gas pipe here for three fucking months and they only just fixed it yesterday.

Thats good at least. You gonna just look for more healthcare work?

Maybe get out of that hellhole so you don't gotta work with chimps.

That townhall was pure BS. Hillary gets to ramble about political topics for 3 minutes at a time each question so they can say she was "all policy" and Trump was only asked about shit hes said the entire time and tons of prepared quotes so they could get "gotcha" moments.

Fucking media kikes.

Why aren't you playing Fallout Shelter?

I'll try!
At the very least it's been a fuckton of effort and probably the biggest thing I've accomplished. Lack of motivation can go fuck itself.

You do realize board meant a different board on the same site, right??

Probably Pokemon: Crystal. That game was cash. Otherwise… Braid?

Of my sleep schedule. Balancing time between work, errands, girlfriend, sleep, and vidya is absolute hell. I keep trying to play Endless Legend but as soon as I get into it, I start getting stressed out cuz I don't know what I'm doing and I just want to feel comfy.

FUCK Well I'm going to finish jacking off be back in a minute

I'm impressed with the dedication that you'd take a fap break just to make sure we know you'll be in soon.

Oh I thought you meant going back to 4chan.
I do go to other boards. Like /loli/ and /ara/

Yeah celleste or something. Check my first pic on my first post.

It always takes time to move on user. But you will eventually.

Do you even love us?

Todd, do you want to play 100% Orange Juice with me? d-does anyone ;~;

Tell me about what colour it was.

I'd be willing to play 100% Elder Scrolls Online.

I'll play Battleborn with you, kind good taste user!!

how is that game? It sounds good, but then I'm a big orange juice fan so I think its just the name.

I still loved hearing the Lake of Rage theme start up seemingly out of nowhere on one of the Sevii Islands in FRLG. One of my favorite GSC tracks, and there it was in a completely different region.

I wouldn't be able to stop if I was going for a long session like that. Fuck I'd be on my bed waiting for that second wind boner to kick in and not risk it going away trying to post.

Don't tell me you do this.

Todd stop, NMW outlied you.

Do they force you to work overtime unpaid? Call your department of labor or some shit, thats gotta be illegal.

Why do you think I'm here each night?

Don't do it. Play Quake Champions when it comes out.

It was beginner's luck. Trust me. I am a veteran at lying.

So you fap to 4am you mexican inbred weeaboo?

Pics or it didn't happen.

They lied more than you're whole career.

The thing I miss most about being a NEET is edging for 8+ hours while talking to random people on Omegle [no cam] and then finally finishing to the most depraved video I had available. Better nut then my GF has ever given me.

I feel like Gen 2 is completely overlooked. The poke in that generation are fucking amazing and super well designed without going batshit insane like Gen 4 and beyond. Also, Delibird is cash pokemans

You what

You want to see pics of that? Now whos the pervert!

That's really funny. I'm a better liar and you know it. Look at me. I'm going to make a Skyrim 2 great.

how the fuck

ritsu is misunderstood

So you arent mexican? Rumor has it tjat you are.

It's a board game vidya.

Basically you play as qt animu girls and battle eachother on a board with cards and dice rolls. An Italian friend of mine bought it for my birfday in August and I'm enjoying it more than I thought I would.

That sounds unreasonable.

I'm saying it didn't happen because there are no pics of it.

Won't be as big if a NMS2 gets made :^)

I've only ever managed 8+ on omegle talking to random strangers. Between the breaks for finding new people / typing / uninteresting conversation, it always ended up being easy to stay hard and jerk off passively without finishing.

buy it for me and I'll play

Didn't even realize what time it was. Lost track of time playing my gay little anime puzzle game. Foot's getting better, at least. Not getting random hot flashes in it anymore.
Viewtiful Joe, easily.

I wouldn't have voted for Trump if I were.

Suuuuuure I'm sure thats why.

In my next game I'm teaming up with Sean to create something amazing.

I don't understand, if you were Mexican, why wouldn't you vote Trump? Mexico supports the wall. The Mexican government doesn't want people immigrating illegaly just as much as the US does. Costs them shit tons of money and potential laborers.

Nigger it's like 10 bucks.

100%OJ is like anime RPG Mario Party. No minigames, instead is RPG dice roll battles with card effects.

3:25 am.
Fuck you.

you might as well play board game online
anyone want to play board game online?

Ahh fuck that was good but now I want to die.

Of course fam

Yes, which is why I don't fap to you.

White. Everything was white. Including the semen that came out of mine and his dick

That was weird. 8ch ate my catbra too.

Even for your time zone you were wrong m8

Sup fellas. How are you tonight?

Still waiting for security guard company to call me back. They said they'd call me back after they check my background and it's been a week. Should I call them to see what's up or just wait a bit longer? I hope I'm not getting the run around. They seem interested since they made me fill out a shit ton of paperwork and gave me a swab drug test.

Exactly, it's only 10 bucks. I'm a neet with no job, I can't afford that but if you really want an extra player 10 bucks isn't that much to get one. Hell, I'd be happy to play whenever you need if you did.

You don't even remember who I am. I'll be sticking with Konata and Kagamin.

I wish I got to play Viewtiful Joe back when it was hot. I still have a wii, so I think I'll find it pre-owned to play one of these days.

You too m8

4AM ain't pure

Call em tomorrow if its been a week. If the background check hasn't came back they will be impressed that you care enough to call and check. And if they turn you down you can move on and look for something else.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I guess not.

Fuck off he's my faggot.

My dad got it for me for my birthday the year it came out. It's pretty hard. I was actually better at it as a teen than I am now, because my hands are going fucky.

Was he wearing a skirt?

Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee is pretty high up there.

Eww not of course not. He was wearing thigh high socks

I want your job. Although I'm close to doing some online shit to hopefully get some money soon.

I tried to play enderal today but that shit was too fucking buggy and I deleted it after fucking around with it for 2 hours. Thanks Todd.

Hey Rits. Alright I'll call em tomorrow to see what's up I suppose.

I met my patient today by the way. She is super friendly and can somewhat hold a conversation even though she's has late stage dementia/alzheimers.

Just apply to every hotel in your town for Night Audit specifically. They are hiring fairly often cuz normalfags hate this shift.

No problem. Be sure to play DOOM™ while you're at it.

WOW

Nice! What kinda stuff did you guys talk about? Rock that guitar yet?

What exactly is night audit at a hotel though?

Nah I'm gonna try to find stable day work nearby and get into grad school.

Fuck you if that's true. Dammit.

You wait at the front desk for guests, sometimes you have to whipe up the counters with cleaning liquids. At some point you do about 45-1hour30min paperwork. If there is none of that to do, you're just sitting there wasting time.

Why even bother censoring out all the names if your alias is still uncensored with your profile on public? The biggest sin is your lack of Fallout 4 in the steam library.

Good luck! Hope you can find something!

Knowing my luck I'd be forced to mop and clean toilets all night at whatever place I get hired at.

What are you some sort of faggot?

I hate to admit it, but I still find it funny seeing groups of those fags shitting on people in CSGO ranked.

It's a formality tbqh
I play it on PS4 :^)

No, I just like qt girls in skirts.
Why can't I have nice things too ;-;

The cool thing about Hotels is that Housekeepers have to clean everything before they leave because they're basically janitors as well, so, you never have to do any of that shit.

Repent from your shitposting by cleaning the latrines you heathen.

The only reason I do it is because he can't pay his rent. I'm not gay or anything.

Hmmmmm

What kind of paperwork you gotta do then? Cause I suck at that shit.

When I worked at a gas station I'd clean the bathrooms using a mop and nothing else. Including the toilet.

Be sure to put your profile on private or at least censor out your own name properly. Why haven't you brought Fallout 4?

That's fucking disgusting.

Oh. So you enslaved a twink to your apartment then?

Of course you worked at a gas station you mexican.

Depends on how many employees.
The place I worked at only had a housekeeper until midnight, so i had to clean the lobby and employee areas every night.
Don't look at local places but chains.

Dustforce.

Not yet. They force most of the patients to sit in the hallway so I think I'd be playing to a crowd of people. There's always so much noise in the hallways so it might be hard to hear my playing. Still, I'll try bringing it sometime and see how it goes.

She likes to play bingo and the hospital has bingo night on the weekends so I might check that out and play some of that with her.

Our apartment, and I meant his HALF OF THE rent. He's my roommate, tbh I hate faggots but I just pretend he's a girl and don't touch his penis.

Honestly the only thing I really cared about censoring was the nicknames because some of them were embarrassing :v
But only censoring that would look weird

This is what happens when you ban everyone in a thread like this.

I was payed next to nothing and my boss was a massive dick. I ain't gonna go above and beyond cleaning taco shits from greasy truck drivers for that shit.

That'd make more sense if you were claiming I was a pajeet or something.

Is that low?

The real question is Why haven't you brought Fallout 4 yet?

Is it better than super meat boy?

Thanks. I hope your parents accept your waifu.

Do you win prizes at bingo there?

And sit in the hallway? What the fuck. Seems like a shitty way to die with no privacy.

We'd typically have 35+ at least almost an hour into the thread on a slow night like tonight.

They will see the burning passion in my heart and be forced to accept!

I think about killing myself every day, I have absolutely no one left in my life who I care about or who cares about me, and I find it hard to find satisfaction in anything; as the guy who'd stay up til 4 AM cleaning the streets, even something like that makes me feel upset now. Why am I clinging to life? I got no clue.

I know it has some 3D models, but does Symphony of the Night count? Because then it's that.

The paperwork is just end of day stuff. You'll get a manual that teaches you each step by stop process. It's all just printing shit out and replacing/dating forms. Nothing taxing on your intelligence.

h-here, todd
for (((you)))
jesus dick my laptop's camera is shit

Only a beaner would know that. Off the border Paco.

Because meaningless life is better than meaningless death?

Well, it doesn't have memes, so that's one automatic improvement over Super Meat Boy.

You need some Skyrim in your life.

Good. Now where's Fallout 3 GOTY edition?

Do it. Faggot

what the fuck did you just say you little piece of fucking shit
super meat boy is MISUNDERSTOOD

Make him wear a skirt then. Only girls wear skirts.

Are you NEET? Got a job? Any hobbies?

Ever see a doc about depression?

Ohhh nice! If my online money schemes go bust I'll definitely check it out then.

Or anyone whos ever went into a gas station before. You don't belong here.

No wonder these threads are so slow now. Virtually everyone who made these threads fun are b&.

Underaged b&

:-DDD no you dont understand
im from finland

fear of the pain of dying thats my reason

Yeah, you're right. After all, it's the only game that was made in a concentration camp.

Hello?

Hmmm?

Their bans will all be gone by tomorrow night at least.

that actually does sound fun

maybe you need to . . .
git gud?

and then they'll get banned again…

I have no idea about the prizes. That would be really nice if they did. I'll scope it out on the weekend. It'll be a fun activity for me and her to do.

And yeah it's some sort of regulation. The regulation is fucking stupid though because there's so much going on in the hallways, it's chaos. If there was ever an emergency situation everybody would be screwed.

For me it's the fear that God actually exists and would reject me if I ended my own life :c

it's the dino-man
does what a dino-can
when the mods come around to ban
he just hides in his dino-van

don't get hit by the v&
please keep avoiding the dino-ban
and do what you can
you're the dino-man

If you're still with the world of the living it's because God needs you. Take up arms. Don't let your struggle be meaningless.

I belong here

He rejects people who use emoticons in 2016, unless you are german.

even if he did, would you really want to be accepted by him if he punishes you for trying to escape the hell he threw people into? I'd rather be in hell than kiss the ass of a dick god.

Depends. Mods don't even ban me all that much anymore.

I will never let myself get put into one of those shit holes cause of that crap. I'd be the old crazy guy who commits suicide in some crazy stupid way for fun.

If god exists why does he proliferate the world with Waifu's like witch-megu and make it so you can never embrace them

âś“m8

BANNED FOR RULE 8

Try to find a new hobby and meaning in your life or at least live to post in the next 4 AM thread with your bros.

Try watching animu or something living to see constantly new animu and living until you're a grumpy old jii-chan who makes video reviews in a god forsaken desert.

Shit service begets more shit service, but I can't blame you in that situation.

Usually it's around 30-60 UIDs.

Because I pirated it

Believe it or not I have better things to do than worry about what my roommate wears when I'm fucking him. I just want him to pay his rent for fuck sake but he never does, so I fuck him as payment.You know believe it or not I never thought of it like that way and when I think about it that way it almost seems like he wants me to fuck him huh? I don't fucking care, if he wants to be a faggot and not pay his half he can get fucked whatever.

If becoming gud means I, too, would believe that Super Meat Boy is the best platformer, then I never want to be gud.

There you go buddy. Be sure to pray to your Bethesda shrine tonight.

WHY DID YOU PIRATE IT!
WHY DID YOU PIRATE IT!
WHY DID YOU PIRATE IT!
WHY DID YOU PIRATE IT!
WHY DID YOU PIRATE IT!
WHY DID YOU PIRATE IT!
WHY DID YOU PIRATE IT!
WHY DID YOU PIRATE IT!
WHY DID YOU PIRATE IT!
WHY DID YOU PIRATE IT!
WHY DID YOU PIRATE IT!
WHY DID YOU PIRATE IT!
WHY DID YOU PIRATE IT!

Reported for impersonating mods

I was actually pretty good at the whole service side at least.

Come on now.

I think I need to leave.

So how does it work out? Do you define how many times you get to fuck him per how much you pay his half? Is it like you get all month to bust as many as you want or do you get x per $? I kinda wanna know what deal you put down on him.

No you come on.

Your theology needs some work. You seem to have missed the little thing called "Free Will"

In short, the supposed hell is one that we as free human beings create. If God wanted people to not have the option of rejecting him he'd have made us like Robots.

A fair case, but they are merely craftier temptations created by the enemy to distract us. But why must they be so cute?

If you end your own life you won't be around to ask for forgiveness. After all, your body is a temple that you are charged with keeping. The Lord giveth and he taketh, not us.

Maybe you'd be like my other patient that rolled off the bed and almost broke his skull.

just passed my calculus exam with the lowest possible grade
i only failed 2 subjects in the last 2 semesters, so that means i can continue without any issue
now i've got a whole month to play vidya till the next semester starts

It's really not hard. Just be nice and other people should be nice.
Act like an asshole and you should get that shit back.

Better products to spend my money on. Like No Man's Sky :^)

Nice meme.

Thats a cute megumin

(checked)
Thats not nearly crazy enough.

I'm talking like renting a motorcycle and driving off a cliff or strapping meat all over my body and jumping into the ocean around a ton of sharks.

Nice congrats user! Enjoy it! What games you gonna play first?

Well done. Dinosaurs would be proud.

mount and blade/rimworld

Okay then. Seeing as I used to be one I think I can debate you on your terms.
He threw humans into this world of "toil" through our ancestors because beings with no sense of right and wrong (adam and eve) are according to him capable of sin.

If he doesn't pay I do whatever I want to him for the month. That's what it is, if he leaves he has to pay. But he can't pay because he doesn't have a job and his family hates him and he has no friends… So yea basically I've enslaved him. But I don't even like him that much, at all really, because he has no fucking honor he hasn't paid since he moved in, plus he fucked up a relationship with a girl because I went home with a girl I was dating and he was fucking naked on the couch wearing panties. I should just kick him out honestly. Fucking queer.

I think it's bedtime now.

I want to fuck Megumin.

You ever work retail? Cause thats not really how it goes a lot of the time sadly. People are dicks to anyone they know they can get away with it. Which is always some poor dude working a shitty cashier job or something similar. Be nice to these people!

Nice! Know what mods on m&b you are gonna try?

Night user!

Good job. You're somewhat of an underachiever aren't you?

Or maybe just traveling the world until you eventually just pass out and die slowly. Might be fun except for the dying slowly part.

are you seriously trying to debate with a """""christian""" who posts on Holla Forums

he's just another amateur with no knowledge of the bible. if he were anything close to devoted he might be using this time to further the gospel instead of wasting it on things of the world and associating with corrupting influences

well star wars conquest and last days of the third age got ported to warband recently
i had fun with conquest, but the enemy AI is retarded there, so i'll try the other one now

Nah, I'm not a christcuck I'm just not a fedora and like to argue for the sake of arguing.

lol this.

Eh, good point.

Cashiers deserve whats coming to them! If im tired and pissed THEY WILL FUCKING KNOW!! THATS WHAT YOU GET SUCKER, YA THINK YOU CAN HAVE A SHITTY JOB AND LIFE AND JUST GET AWAY WITH IT? IM GOING TO MAKE YOU FEEL MSSIRABLE YOU CUNT

hey everyone it's plank
they say his memes are pretty dank
please avoid rule 8
avoid mods never ever bait

please do not give into bait
you will be banned for rule 8
but I still think you're dank
talking about my man plank

If I have the money for it sure. Need to scrape together 2$ and buy a lotto ticket soon.

Reg is like a youth pastor or something you know.

Whoa! I didn't know the star wars mod got ported to warband, thanks for letting me know!

Wish it had a better map and factions though. Most of these mod devs have no clue what makes for a good map. Tiny factions and lots of them. Lets the game shake itself up a lot instead of a big stalemate from the start.

Nice song faggot. Did you wrote it for the special ed show and tell?

LITERAL FUQBOI ENSLAVEMENT
Sounds pretty funny. Guess his calling is just being a whore. Really depends on what you want to do with him at this point. Dump him out in the streets or try to get him to support himself. Maybe turn into a pimp and rent him out as a twink prostitute?

kek
that doesn't make his beliefs any less hypocritical

You know what game has great mods? Fallout 4.

You're fucking sick in the head. Also it was not funny I really liked that girl and now she thinks I'm a fag.

Yeah? Check this one out.

You're more of less correct to be honest, I'd like to avoid any and all arguments because they never go beyond "for the sake of discussion". If I christpost it's because there are some anons (in 4am more than elsewhere) that need it. I wouldn't associate all imageboards with strictly negative people, though; there's hope for everyone.

You are a homosexual and you are gooing toooo heelll for that. Pole licker, ass sniffer, queerbait.

You know what else has great mods? Skyrim.

i like SWC, getting all my money through a fucking gambling minigame is lots of fun
the downside is that sieges are piss easy
i've defended a fort twice now, with 70-100 troops against 300-400, since all the enemy tries to do is stay in 1 clumped up spot and inaccurately shoot us, while sending 1-2 people to our entrance every once in a while
storm/clone troopers are pretty fucking cool though
i can pretty much just plow through 30 people with a lightsaber, until they manage to shoot me down from behind

you're fuckign a guy, you're by definiton a faggot

I'm just saying, he doesn't just shitpost on 8ch about it. He does "if he were anything close to devoted he might be using this time to further the gospel" unlike you said.

I already told you what happened today when I tried to mod your game!

dindu nuffin

Here we go again?

DING DONG BANNU

I'm not gay I don't like men I just do it because it's better than jacking off. It's nothing more than masturbation to me.

That's because you didn't use the Bethesda approved™ mods you amazing human being.

Nah, I just forgot to spoiler.

Super Metroid..

Nah, one of the worst positions to handle. I got better ends and started with food service at a local hospital. Switched to "Minibar engineer" at a resort on the beach, then switched to Valet attendant after that job got dissolved. Then I got here after a college tech job fair from a telecoms company. Sitting tight to wait for a better one.
I do try to be as nice as I can to retail and my food service people. I know the evil tricks they can put on you if they feel like it. Plus everyone has to start somewhere.

But you are not doing shit. He doesnt exist, stop lying on the internet. Ive read this homoerotic fantasy a million times here before.

ya'll nyckas sleepy tonight?

AYYO FAMILY WUZ GOOD

did eybody check muh numbers?

they wouldn't let a nigga repeat hisself

Me too user. Just hold her up to a wall and fuck her with her legs up

No man. You are consensually having sex with a male. You can't just stick your cock in a male orifice and not be a faggot. Same way you can't fuck a dog in the ass and not be into beastiality. You're a bisexual faggot who likes to fuck men.

I wish the server I play on for ss13 didn't die at 5am and I wish there's more people who play on it and also some coder to put in my stupid suggestions

I've edged for a week straight and it was rather painful with the build up I had

I recommend, having a quick wank, giving it 5 mins or so then going for a much longer one

rather over rated game that

steamrep.com/profiles/76561198002451042?t=1460628716

160ish down to 101 to 60ish now, what happened?

you can add me if you want
steamcommunity.com/id/ChaosWolfspider/

don't get some ldr that wont really last it makes you feel much worse

why do you need others to care about you when you should care about you?

misunderstood and stolen

welcomes, here's your free bitterness mug and depression shirt

I'm fairly sure this ban I got was set to the time that the mod is going to enter the thread since it was 24 from before

you're assuming that it's just the one god, there's tons of other gods that would accept you if they are real, I know I'm real so they probably are I doubt it though

my ex did that….

HAIL CATBRA
Mods are faggots.

Which ship girl is best and why is it Tenryuu

I am flattered.

The chances for winning the lotto are so damn small. You have way better chances of getting shot by a nigger or getting hit by lightning. You are just buying a ticket so you can imagine and dream about that money. Learned that from my stats class.

Speaking of money I really gotta stop buying stuff for my record collection. I love listening to records but it's kind of a bitch for numerous reasons. Money being one of them. Turntables are also finicky as fuck.

Who ported it to warband? Do they plan on tweaking it at all?

I've seen some great custom sieges in genjokuko or whatever its called, so I know it can be done.

Does that mean I have to pay for them?

After working retail for just 6 months I've become super nice to anyone working it or food service. Smile, tell them to have a good day, stuff like that really helps them get through the day.

And how was being a valet? Drive anything fun?

The mods on their rampage yesterday deleted your picture from that post. Thought it was pretty funny.

Normalfaaaag alert whooosh

Don't eat my image when my ban just ended.

Yea that's fair enough man, believe it don't I don't care that doesn't alter the truth.

I don't like fucking men, I already said I pretend he's a girl, I don't touch his dick, and it's nothing more than masturbation. I'm not gay.

If you're still not over it, go after her, it's only over when you stop trying.

It's been probably at least a year since I've seriously debated this and much longer since I was actually interested in it, so my knowledge of good verses is all but gone now. So I can't really say much except the bible is far less lenient about lifestyles than you seem to think it is.
I'd recommend you take a literal readthrough of the bible instead of letting pastors spoon feed you. Or listen to pastors who actually do take it literally, ie mennonites or whatever.

Nonetheless he's wasting this period of time in particular and is evidently far more lenient than he should be.

I removed a fuckton of friends that I never talk to
And had some issues with some of my good friends from ages ago

Whats a fun game to play that doesn't require too much thought? If I go to sleep now I will just sleep through my alarms and miss my class.

Because of her fierce eyes.

I can't really confirm or deny this but there's a rumor that there maybe a Fallout in Detroit. It'll be home sweet home when you play it DMX.

I'll be sure to add you to my Skyrimmers.

Yes.

You can report your own post asking for volunteer to spoiler it for ya. Better than deleting your own file.

Any FPS. If you're thinking while you play the original Painkiller, you're fucking up.

Only way I'll ever get enough money to be a comfy NEET forever though.

And never been a record guy. Idk if k-on even has records pressed for their stuff. Maybe though.

Ay fam

Glad you are back!

i'm from yonkers boi.

so it's official todd howard is fuckin w/ da d?

have deez nyckas eva used a forum b4 in dey lives tbh monica they b on sum otha shit

Eh, that's how it is though. He isn't helping himself by not paying rent and not getting a job. If he pays with his body then you could turn a buck by making that his new career. Even if you liked that girl, it seems like she didn't feel the same if some random fag in panties on your couch scared her off. Sounds pretty weak if that's all it took for her to take off.

dubs determines how I kill myself

Griffith did nothing wrong.

Man of African descent, I do not know what you are talking about.

I didn't want to draw their autistic eyes to the thread.

I know about hell man, i played Dante's Inferno.

fagit

what happened?

so long as they're black I suppose

you do not

gunpowder explosion

Warbands always my go to lazy playing game.

At least you don't give up and keep postin dmx fam

u fukn w/ dat d tho boi fuck around n catch that die slow u heard

Playing Fallout 4.

That's very fair, I'm aware that outwardly at least I'm actively making mistakes. I don't want to be That Guy but you really don't know what it's like to be me. My pastor teaches pure doctrine, nothing but what the Bible says.

death by old age

Oh, fuck, sorry. I didn't see your profile because it was below your picture. %^%

Your ex did that? Really? What's the story exactly? She was dying and just said fuck it?

uhhh I found this
cdjapan.co.jp/product/PCKA-10
It looks cool, is it referencing something from the show with the whole donut thing?

You're a sick, sick man.

Rerolling.

fap to death

i mean iz rly only 1 way to go about dis type of shit

iz like henry david thoreau said when marched his niggas up to the piggly wiggly n ordered vanilla milkshakes at da white counter or w/e monica

we wuz kangz

plus if todd can do it then iz just racis

Food poisoning

this
wank so hard you rip your dick off and bleed to death

Beat Breivik's high score

Can't stop the power of the cat bra.

Mods hate cute anime girls. Its why I get banned even when not posting Ritsu. Its why the deleted catbras.

Oh shit! I need that now! Damn it

And yeah theres a scene where a girl eats a bite out of every donut in a box.

ooph that's a good one

getchu summa dat coke too it'll be good shit monica

oh shit fam long rope tall tree

GOOD LUCK FAM AND GOD SPEED

it's what you gets

he wanted to killed him self but he failed in doing so

no dicks are only if feminines

welp

Eh, I just don't think you get -how- strict the bible things. Even stuff like most anime is out due to sex appeal or witchcraft.

we have a winner..

so what the fuck is Breiviks high score?

Where were you when mark became the new Moot?

On Holla Forums.

I'm peeping that worm that walks, fam. Good shit.

At my house. Dumbass.

Wonder how often todd gets banned actually.

Damn straight!

I left 4chan for this same shit. This whole thing where I'm getting banned and fighting back with shitposting feels eerily familiar.

Does he have a bigger dick?

looking for a better fucking site

just move to another board

You are a hero ritsu. Dont let anybody else tell you otherwise. Fight that jew and his war against avatarfags.

he is a jew you tell me

the fuck?

You hit your head or something?

Until 8chs servers get seized and some other faggot makes another 8ch knock off, I doubt another medium size imageboard is popping up anytime soon.

I've never seen a jew's dick before.

Several times.

That bitch. Did she put all the donuts back? That's contamination.

I like how they have different singles for each girl. I probably would buy it if I was a big k-on fan. Then again the price is a bit steep.

So is he dead or not? I didn't know you were gay, spider.

I'm aware. I'm also aware that being aware makes it worse. It's a constant battle, but I don't think there's much harm in showing up to a singular thread to hopefully do some good. Seriously user, I haven't got this far being naive. I know my word isn't much in an anonymous imageboard, but my heart is truly set to serve the Lord.

Hell yeah my man, best race. Finally got to play one, too.

I met a cute girl at a con the other day. She doesn't go to chans but she hates tumblr and plebbit and plays vidya.

I went on a date with her and it went really well and she's super into me. I wish this didn't happen only a week after a bad break up. I'm going through so many mixed emotions right now, It's a really bittersweet feeling.

Where is my mind?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Breivik

Fuck her you inmasculated cuckold

I've no idea, here's a poster though if you've seen him

I'm not gay, I'm pansexual

She wanted me to but I went home. I'm just not ready for that yet.

Yeah its a common thing in anime for them to sell tons of singles for each character with them singing. I'd like to buy the regular cds before those albums though. Would be easier to display.

And yeah she did. Was kinda cute though.

So you fuck pans

QUICK, POST PANS

wew lad
He forgot to buy Fallout 4 so you whacked him didn't you?

holy shit monica u uneducated as hell monica like go bak to fukkn school fam fo'really tho

not often enuff fo his blak ass tbh monjica

yea boi wut the otha nigga said but i ain't mean to b insultin w/ it monica hit dat bitch up n get dat pussy. personally i'd recommend not using a condom neither monica.

DON'T STOP GET IT GET IT

>thread gets fast and filled with funposters

At least you'll get a good rebound and be able to move on faster probably. Good luck user!

Todd dindu nuffin

Funny how we jumped up to 41 UIDs

Wonder just how many people got banned now.

Hey

and maybe a kettle or two

pls no

todd pls I bought it lots of times to cover him

Buy Fallout 4.

Hello friend

Bye

i was banned for a bit

greetings faggot

he deed tho

he did tho

yoooo my grammom's luh u nycka

Anti waifufag force assemble?

Great, now I'm hungry.

Your ban was the absolute best. Post that screenshot again.

N*FFIN

Banned for rule 8? Avatarfagging as apple sauce?

Todd

You identify as a spider-kin or something?

I didn't know they did that. Kind of cool. My room is a complete mess so I can't display shit. Maybe I display my dirty underwear.

do we brang our dawgs?

Is Sam Hyde in Fallout 4

You having fun I can't find MDE:WP ep 5

Ritsu a shitsu :^)

Is Rule 8 gone

I imagine that's how typical sex works out- shoot one from foreplay/blowjob, move on to missionary heart-filled love.

Yes.

Konatafag is an illusion, there is only apple sauce.

the most recent one?

nah i got banned for pissing off the mods

soon friend

Damn right

luv u 2 bb

Yeah!

??

Dino

Mods are faggots, good job.

I'm Ritsu.

my identity is a mystery

feels better I'd say

long distance relationship

Applesauce is a way of life

Are you the gay spiderfag from the steam friends threads?

shh, you'll awaken bel.

yup

:^ are you having fun
also

Oh well hello again.
Spiders are kinda cute

I really don't like how slippery the slope is with ru-
ITS OKAY WHEN MARK DOES IT

I already told you, last human alive. We're renegade AIs slowly driving you crazy.
That's the one.

Ritsu got banned for rule 8 when he's not spamming.

MODS ARE CUCKS

It was cool when it was ironic.

It's not even a slippery slope, its a slippery cliff

on the tip of me tongue

Remember when we could count on the mods to be consistent? Me neither.

Took you fags long enough.
Buy Fallout 4. I'm done for tonight.

How is Cold England

Being a general nice person should be common to people. It's generally better for everyone to just be nice.
Got to drive all different types of cars. Highlights would be one of new Tesla cars, shitty stick shift Porsche, multiple Ferrari, and the typical upper middle class cars- BMWs, Escalades, Jaguars, Mustangs. Usual stuff at a resort.
Also think I met a Russian mob boss too. He kinda owns part of the lot and always gets the front spot when he's here.

Big surprise.

Time to play water temple on OoT anyway. See you lads tomorrow!

If you're just going to get slapped with a ban, what's the point of making the threads on Holla Forums? Don't come to the board, I don't want you there.

Have you ever driven a Holden Commodore or at the very least a mid 00s Pontiac GTO
I know the Ruskies fucking love their Beemers though especially the mobsters

it's raining right now so it's a nicely comfy colds

but the weather in England is never consistent

Never liked that game. Played through it because it was so overhyped but it's just nostalgia. It's an average game. Not amazing or deserving of the acclaim it gets at all.
Nice ban evasion. I can never get tor to post for some reason.

I know about inconsistent weather, being from the most weather variable part of the country, though I'm laughing a bit that our early spring is probably hotter than your late summer

4am had a hard life.
T-thanks

hey, at least it's not cuckchan!

nah they just wanted to see some bans.

It basically is though.

It's just like what happened last time there were a wave of bans. Who would have guessed?

that was the joke

no body cares about your stupid faggot boyfriend you gay nigger faggot, hows about you walk down to your local pharmacy get some viagra because it'll help you go fuck yourself wolfspider you gigantic flaming fucking autistic piece of human garbadge go fuck off to your shit >>>/gay/ board and gas yourself in the process fuck you and your mental disorder you call being "homosexual"

Discord be the skype killer.

Yeah, we can at least poke fun at the mods here! R-right?

I do like things like hand holding

There wasnt that many people who came out to support it and out of those who did 80% were shills and 18% don't visit 4 am

post cuteboys

yeah! and look at our post quality. it's great

I've been saying that would happen since the bans were first announced. Never trust a hotpocket to do something right.

summer usually gets up to 23 and the highest I've had was 36ish which would have been worse if it lasted for longer

what's yours like?

he's my ex not my bf, still love the fucker though

Wolfspider doesn't have a boyfriend, no one would be that desperate

You mean 1% shills and 99% people who hate attentionwhores right? Considering you're all new as shit when it comes to the threads, I'm not shocked that you don't understand that the threads were hated last year for the same reasons they're hated now.

Oh yeah, long distance never fucking works.
But yeah I imagine it would feel better keyword imagine ;-;
You'd be able to last longer in her and get her to cum first- while also not having to waste a rubber.

Highest we get is 47 but a usual year sticks around 30-35
Winter averages between 8-12 in the day and around 0 at night

Do you want to me known for applesauce or Konata?

No there were a lot of people who obviously weren't from here and there was the typical posts full of Redtext that no user never does

Those were all for fun though, not being an asshole like here.

What if the admins are being assholes for fun?

checkmate

it only works if you have a means of visiting the other at some point

well you lasting longer is how well you work your dick muscles

I don't think I could survive that

Only high end stuff. Poorfags don't want to Valet and lots of the people who do just show up in rentals. It's like a casual filter- it's only $8 a night when you're paying like $500+ a night per room, might as well throw in that 20 anyways.

The same ideas were held a year ago, you just didn't see them enacted because all of the people who caused the initial shitfit have left ages ago outside of a few people. Have you even read >>>/4am/1

It ain't fun when the board is the one getting the attacks.

Long distance usually means never being in physical contact.

Also no, your dick needs time to gain back liquids to shoot out again- so you'll be good for a stronger go after that first minute of high sensitivity.

Where the fuck did that come from? It's

m80 is just one of the alternate forms, like how there's a bunch of forms of fam that nobody uses.

I know a chick who had two ldr where she would travel up America to Canada inorder to be with her bf

I'm talking being able to keep it up after all that and also not shooting as soon too

I was there and it was decided the point of avatarfags was to be a symbol on how to not live your life

You could say the same about Holla Forums and SJWs faggot, that's not a good enough excuse.

cunts who demand others to be like them are the reason why the world is just as bad as it is

What do you mean, the Holla Forums approved way of living is the best way of living In which you strive to be to reach the pinnacle of your being it's just not many Holla Forumsacks can be bothered to do so

Wow. Also would never be able to do that, I need to be close with my other, I'm really touchy and want to cuddle.
As for me I have no endurance at all. I've tried lasting with faphero but at most I've lasted midway through round 2 on my first shot. I just don't know how to keep it down. IT FEELS TOO GOOD

I want to see how much worse it gets, but otherwise I don't really care. Besides, the whole point is that if you feel the need to have an identity on an Anonymous website, you don't really belong on the website.

Too bad they're still too triggered by anime to even function outside their board.

Allow avatars in this specific thread as an exclusive rule because fun.

I revel in the anal pain drawn from the mods fucking up and the users screaming at them only to get banned, but it doesn't matter because the threads wont actually change unless there's a shitload of changes in what the mods actually do.

I would like close too after also having afew ldr

try anally doing it, I've seen that take much longer

it's not an anonymous website, it's a infinite board site, the default name any BO can change whenever

So you didn't see the latest thread they had on Anime, it was pretty damn positive, with ideas like "Anime is the last basition of traditionalistic media" quite prevelent in that thread

It's still anonymous because there's no actual identity behind the posts until someone ascribes an identity behind them.

I don't really use the board too often because the board comes across as annoying as shit.

The thread needs to be left untouched and to given a chance to change naturally by itself. Let the damn beehive buzz and make honey AND STOP FUCKING HITTING IT WITH A DAMN STICK MODS HOLY FUCK.

I don't think the threads will change anytime soon unless there's some major shit going on. I'm the one who originally hit the beehive with a stick, which got enough people to bitch about the threads to make the mods get "involved".

your identity is 128b18 and if it wasn't if we keep on coming back to the thread and talk with each other even when anonymous we'd be able to recognize each other due to the things we'd talk about and know of each other

I hope to never get into an ldr, too much work for something setup to fail. The internet is not meant to sustain a fire, only to spark up the flame.
Anal sounds like too much work to deal with- besides my stomach hates me.

I figured you're the same fag I argued with before the happening day passed.

Why do you think so many people just shitpost? I don't think you understand how hard it is to recognize someone posting unless they create an identity or do something that becomes ingrained in the culture.

I don't actually remember what happened that day.

Did you really shit the shower or was it a ruse

I'll let you decide.

I think it was both

If that's what you want to think, that's alright with me.

It's a Strodingers Cat of Shower Shitting

At least the drama was fun

would you shit on an inkling amiibo

That would be an insult to the shit.

See you around fags.

checked
checked
checked
checked
checked
checked
checked