New Nvidia Geforce Experience

The fuck is this shit?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

3dmark.com/compare/aot/164483/aot/163545
seamonkey-project.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why does software that is meant to update device drivers and apply graphics settings to games need me to log into fucking facebook?

to track you and sell your meta data to advertisers.

It doesn't need you log in for drivers, it's just for shit like giveaways. I don't use Nvidia but I think AMD has something similiar too. I remember registering somewhere for free giveaways

Why don't you just manually update and apply graphics settings yourself? Why do you need a program to do it for you?

I used to use it to auto update drivers, I'm happy enough setting my own graphics options, but sometimes I would check what they recommend.

but now it has NO FUNCTIONALITY unless you sign in. None, signing in with an account is mandatory.

you know you can just get drivers from the website

time to never update anything again

Nvidia experience had a massive bug in one of it's previous version that botched the install of the driver and left me driver-less with 2.4 gigs of install data stuck on my disk, never used it afterwards, though I heard I got lucky as some people reported that they were unable to install any and all Nvidia drivers afterwards without manually unfucking their drivers.
Although manually replacing drivers isn't that hard if you know how to read so I'd suggest learning how to do it rather than relying on Experience.

Bandicam can use Nvidia's video encoding. It's manual recording only though, you can't just grab the last 5 minutes of gameplay at any time.

MSI Afterburner comes with Rivatuner Statistics Server & a video recording thing that is supposedly able to grab the last couple minutes like Shadowplay, but when I tried it, it didn't work & it won't use Nvidia's video encoder either.

nvidia needs to fuck off with this shit.
firefox too. goddamn I need some new software

you did this to yourself OP. we tried to warn you.

meanwhile

3dmark.com/compare/aot/164483/aot/163545

Go home reddit, you are trying to hard.

you can get it from steam for free also afterburner is superior, use it

just create a throwaway geforce account

the only reason I even use it was because the express install for drivers is convenient. I don't understand the logic behind this account shit.

Strange, my Linux Mint does not have that thing bundled with drivers. Maybe you have some other malware in your system that forces you to install more malware?

Honestly this tbh. Just use temp-mail and a throwaway password.

Stop sperging out. If it was mandatory to sign in with a social media account then it's time to sperg out.

OBS is better, the new share overlay which is mandatory to record adds input lag and makes shit stutter because it's coded like ass

You can always use OBS and use the NVENC recorder in it and set your own bitrate, that way you can do unlimited recording and don't have to go nowhere near the shit that is Geforce Experience

Goyvidia and AyyMD are both currently trash, but this is a non issue.

why use gforce experience? you can just not install it instead.

god dammit and I really liked shadowplay.

Shadowplay is dog crap and doesn't even use 2pass

alternative?

OBS and set up 2pass quality for it

Not only that but it uses variable framerate which makes most editing program shit themselves, not to mention you have to fucking hex edit the executable to change the audio bitrate.

Just log in through a throaway G+ profile, that platform is fucking dead

Why does every fucking program/company now feel the need to redesign themselves to have that same "SUPER SLEEK" look? I swear, no company has any shred of originality anymore. They all look the fucking same.

actually it's even worse with the amd program, you had to make an account just so you could use the "shadowplay" feature for your graphics card. Absolute cancer

Cant be worse than the old one.

It's the new 'bubble' button or leather look.

It makes it look like those web designers hacks serve a purpose except taking the job of a real programmer.

Bootstrap

I bought an Nvidia GPU once. They charged double what the performance was actually worth and came out with a faster card that cost less a year later. Now they've made the "brave" push for cards to be $2,000+ and have had some success due to normalfags craving status symbols.

Never again!

What ?

I'm not giving these fuckers my gmail, and I don't have a kikebook.

This is some bullshit.

Try preventing this version of the nvidia "experience" from starting. I've disabled all their services and it still starts on boot. It's like malware.

seamonkey-project.org/

Want a fun experiment?
disconnect your ethernet cable and try to use shadowplay.

It won't work because it has to dial home to Nvidia servers to even start/work.

Enjoy!

Got in.

God this thing looks like garbage.

AyyyyMD had the same bullshit.

Every Driver update they would try and force feed you some bullshit "social" app that recorded game footage and had a "community".

What a load of bullshit.
I fucking can't stand what all this social media horseshit has done to the internet.
Also the new app looks like crap.

It's ok if Google scans it though :^)

End my life please

You can login with google or an nvidia account as well.

I use my gmail for nothing but Amazon and other trite shit.

Also, they have no access to my computer.

what was the fucking point of that post?
Seriously, what? Are you actually mentally retarded

For me, it simply wouldn't update drivers. Tell it to update, it just sits there making no progress on the download forever. Eventually I just uninstalled it and updated my drivers the old-fashioned way, but in the process IT WENT AHEAD AND RE-INSTALLED GEFORCE EXPERIENCE ANYWAY. If there's a way to update my drivers without installing that thing I'm missing it.

user just use protonmail already.

This new interface is so much more shit than the old one. I don't mind logging in with a throwaway account, but whoever designed this shit traded the smooth and quick to use interface of before for some retarded shit.

OY VEY!

oh shit i'm migrating to OBS

they're just pandering to the people who don't actually like games and use them to make up their hipster identity who by now happen to be most of the people who play games, truly dark times ahead user

yeah no

It triggers my autism.