ISRAEL BOMBS DAMASCUS AS PROMISED

ISRAEL BOMBS DAMASCUS AS PROMISED

Ah yes. Not only is it Syria's fault but Iran's as well. The jew cries out in pain twice as he strikes you.

archive.is/pzc5p (zerohedge)

I just want to add that on two different Iran websites and AlJazeera are all not reporting this yet. Maybe they update their english sites later, who knows.

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eR6vZS_FtNs?t=2m13s
jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-Official-If-Iran-extends-in-Syrian-well-bomb-Assads-palace-503597
intellihub.com/un-report-reveals-israel-coordinating-isis-militants-inside-syria/
timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/
vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-astana-khazakhstan/
incogman.net/2015/02/just-who-are-the-hasbara-and-sayanim/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Good thing Trump is going to put the boot to Iran.

I know right! And he finally acknowledged Assad as a butcher in front of the international community.

Shill team faggot alpha back again?

So my GRANDSON ERIC just told me theres this NAZI FORUM on the INTERWEBS where people watch NIP CARTOONS and support MUSLIM TERRORISTS……. Now I hope none of that stuff is TRUE because as a RED-BLOODED AMERICAN I only know about JESUS, BACON, GUNS n FREEDOM……….. I'm here to tell ya folks no one is gonna take OUR FREEDOM away from THE PEOPLE!!…………. We're ONE NATION under GOD n won't stand for no meddlin GOATFUCKERS takin our RIGHTS AWAY from us with his stinkin' DESERT RELIGION called PISSLAM…. I'm always gonna SUPPORT OUR TROOPS no matter WHAT! Whether they fightin' the JAPS in the EAST or GOATFUCKERS in the WEST…! Because here in AMERICA, we only love FREEDOM n the BIBLE, not the KURAN!

I hope that's understood now, you PUNKS!

Trump calling out Iran for no reason is nothing to worry about, goy.

Couldn't have said it better myself…..
AMEN!

jesus christ
some faggot was on here posting about this happening earlier today and i asked them for sources and why. didn't expect this to actually happen. wow.

Is this a larp bait? I don't think trump writes like a dyslexic child. Meh, watch without postinglurk two years and you will understand if you are really the president.

I am shocked the kikes actually did what they said they would do. Telling the truth, I thought it not possible.

He called out Assad 50 times and ISIS is almost entirely removed from the country. Id tell you to read between the lines but your a paid agitator so theres no point convincing you. May as well get your friends to post those "Trump is a jew" and "Ivanka and Kushner are Mossad" jpgs.

I want you NAZI PUNKS to know that THIS AMERICAN PATRIOT fully stands with ISRAEL n the JEWISH PEOPLE…… Israel is the ONLY DEMOCRACY in the MIDDLE EAST n the greatest ALLY America could ever DREAM of…… None of you Muslim-supporting PUNKS are ever gonna understand that, but that's okay because our PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP will BOMB THE SHIT OUT OF goatfuckers anyway…. Here in AMERICA we only love JESUS, BACON, GUNS n FREEDOM, n not ANIME and the KORAN!

And that confirms this was bait. If you were new you wouldn't know about anime posting yet.

Also pic related on how Holla Forums feels about sand niggers/middle eastern peoples.

Don't think I can't see the FILTH you little punks say about OUR COUNTRY and OUR ALLIES…. We didn't kick the JAPS' BUTT in the war just so you little ROWDYS could watch their GIRLY CARTOONS today…. When I grew up all I had was COMIC BOOKS n the OUTDOORS!!!

Go away Boomer. Your generation fucked up the entire world and it's going to take decades to fix what you did, assuming it can be fixed at all.

How about Trump telling you himself, in his own words then?

You are aware that only the jews won with Trump's election, all Trump has done is demonstrate the jews own him since his ascent to presidency and his 90% neocon zionist jew cabinet and he has repeated his commitment to shut down all online antisemitism.

Ivanka like her brothers are biological jews, Kushner is the dangerous Chabad Lubavitch elite, which the cowardly jew media call Russian links, they are jewish.

What else is there to say, it's all in the open and admitted by each member of the Trump/Kushner axis.

He's having a laugh, and at least they are being amusing, in the face of all the kikes endlessly shilling for the ZOG Emperor on hgere all day every day, it's a breath of fresh air compared.

Hahaha larp failure. Also webm the video and upload it here or no watchy.

Fuck you and fuck off, Zionist scumbag

It's another video of trump explaining how he is beholden to isreal.
There are hundreds of them.

Why are you on Holla Forums pretending 12 months on that Trump isn't completely jewed?
It's self evident to the degree even a mentally handicapped nigger could see.

Yup. Trumps shutting down the internet and free speech any day now. I am officially black pilled.

Why is the truth about jews now known as "blackpilled"?
A few years back it was called Red-Pilled, before that it was known as the "truth".

Only now exposing all these neocon frauds today is classed as "Blackpilled" by a moronic section who destroyed the movement with their mindless fandom in the aut-kike.

Every angry response to that poster is either a kike or a retarded child who legitimately believed that the jewish freemasonic hoax Trump was really ourguy.
Neither of those two aforementioned groups offer a shred of advantage to a white society.

Don is too smart for you idiot shills

Careful. You're gonna attract cuntfee.

We need a team of mods banning shill speak. This board is unreadable. You pretty much read the OP and ignore all the comments now which is what they want anyway.

Yes, no thanks to US

If it was any other president it would be the USA bombing Syria right now. Trump is forcing Israel to do its own dirty work instead of using its former US proxy army.

But cuck-kun, your precious israel has a huge advantage in terms of allies and resources yet they still can't win against Assad, and now they're making these pathetic, desperate moves. I guess your precious kike-kuns are nothing but a bunch of incompetent, emotional children that can't win a war on anything if white men aren't doing the fighting for them!

Assad is going to strike back, and Trump's gonna pull the "not starting a World War with Russia over this shit, deal with it Bibi". That's my semi-educated guess. I know I'm a neocon ziokike zogleader jewshill kushner cadrejew from telaviv israel, no need for you to even type anything or show up, hasbarafag

At least were living in the time line where kikes are paying people online to discredit their enemies by calling them kikes. Its pretty funny when you think about it.

>(((hasbara)))fag
Too obvious. If there's one thing you should never say on Holla Forums, it's "I know I'm a Jew".

This is the only (you) you're getting.
Buy yourself something nice.

It will be interesting. The Russia American ceasefire has been the most successful ceasefire I can ever remember and Israel directly stated they were going to ruin it. Very interesting to see what Trump says but more than likely he will ignore the issue in public for as long as possible.

The Parsons Green London False Flag was a set-up to get anger built up against Syria. And the cucks fell for it. The day of the attack I said " watch Israel pull some shit this week"
(((they))) are so predictable.

Yeah it's great when you present well researched documentation proving that trump is a jewish hoax with organised teams of hasbara jews calling you a shill for exposing jewish subversion only to be banned from Holla Forums afterwards while all the jews posts are left alone.

Funny thing is, one poster, clearly joking and with some humour making light of this bad situation was deleted leaving all the kvetching kikes complaining at him alone.

Are you ever going to post anything else?
Oh
shit
wait
script
Here's your poverty handout!
(you)

Aww I got one rattled and I wasnt even trying! ;)

Is this just another story of Israel blowing up random middle eastern countries because it's a shitty terrorist apartheid state, or is something going to happen this time?

>Glorifying (((Marvel))).

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

When a jew, posts a graphic demanding that no user is permitted to criticise jews, I will call it out.

You;ve already deleted one user for making jokes at the jews and retards expense.
Now you are demonstrating how you are allowed to post here free from censor by any of the MODS, way to improve a thread.

You'd be a lot more reasonable, if you stopped speaking their tongue. Going around yelling one of their words isn't making you seem any less like a kike.

Yet every openly jewish troll pushing the lie that Trump and every other neocon kike is ourguy is allowed to post here unrestricted.
How based can you get…

At least the poster making a joke about it was entertaining, instead now this thread has been hijacked by openly jewish hasbara who will continue to promote this as a good thing for the goy.

It is pretty obvious Israel is losing ground vs Iran. At this point war is very likely unless Israel is willing to risk with alternative schemes.

As I;ve already explained, the only comments angrily responding to it were clearly jews or literal sub 80 IQ retards.
Now we have dozens of kikes on here openly goading anons and taunting them about the fact jews are preferred on Holla Forumsto legit goys.

Israel doesn't have a whole lot of options even if America was still its proxy army. No one can defeat China+Russia+Iran. NATO was supposed to be suicided into them by Hillary and the kikes figured they would hide in the shadows until the dust settled.

It's incredible how some people just can't get the lingo, or general feeling of legitimate posts down, no matter how many times they post their shitty copy pastas and non-arguments. It's almost as if they were repeating shit from a piece of paper designed to fish easy replies, or they won't get paid.

How intriguing.

Ya its really cute. Anyone got that webm of the laugh soundtrack over shareblue being paid almost nothing in dungeons with no windows?

We need that in here.

So now all we can do on Holla Forums is cheer on neocon jews and celebrate when isreal bombs Syria while sneering at every goy who dares openly call out our shilling for ZOG.

Start shooting down jids ffs

Do you even know what you're talking about anymore?

You guys shitted up the initial comments which fucks over the thread. You've already done your job. Collect your $2.25 and move on to another thread.

They won't do shit

Yeah, I am calling out you kikes who for some reason feel compelled to taunt and goad the goy for questioning why you jews seem to have preference in being allowed to post on Holla Forums to any legit goy.

How long until Iran nukes Israel, I cannot wait to see the kikes burning in hell

Well that clears it up.

Israel blames Syria for allowing the Iranian military to use its air-space, when only Russia is explicitly allowed to do so.
WHAT A LIE!
A fucking joke to get the (((West))) to believe the link between Syria, Iran and North Korea. Better bomb all these non-white's overseas who hate you goy. When instead of going after Tyrone who lives down the block for his criminal behavior, a refugee if you live across the pond, or your nearest Rabbi fucking up the cohesiveness of what's left of a white community in your own city.

Let's pray the dubs actually do count for something in this case

I made it better

I was discussing this topic as was most other anons until the jewish troll patrol logged on for the evening shift demanding no antisemitism or humour may prevail.

Fuckin Jews.

Will the Lebanese ever be in a position to defend their own airspace? What is currently stopping them from defending it?

America

So convenient that the three big "must invade" enemies of the day for the United States are NK, Iran, and Syria, none of whom have a Rothschild Central Bank. At one point Trump is going to have to go along with the kikes or outright deny them. If the former get ready for an absolute fuck up considering the state of our military forces and overall geopolitical alliances that will be fucked over by this action, and if the latter Trump will be dead or impeached within weeks.

They share a border with Israel, and last I heard have basically zero army. The last time they fought Israel I'm pretty sure they were shelled back into the stone age. Living within artillery range a shit

haven't been a fan of trump recently but iran can get fucked for all I carr

>Based, after the hasbara patrol swarmed in for their evening shift now this thread only has jews posting in it from now on

Trump's outmaneuvering the kikes. 1488D Go Champion of the Universe, and I'm saying that unironically. Nobody really gives a fuck if Israeli drones or even jets get shot down, and making the israelis do their own dirty work is going to force them to show their hand, and that's when we pull back and let them drown in their own shit.

It's hard to believe there was a time when I thought the Ayy rabbis would drive the jews to the sea, and now they're joining with the jews to destroy their own cities. What a fucking disappointment.

Gee, I wonder who "that" poster is "user"? You sure seem to be invested in defending "that" faggot.
pic and filename related

Trump will support this.

Thank you for your input, fellow American citizen.

BOOMERS GET OUT REEEEEEEE

Just as the U.S put a permanent base in kike land. Top quality coincidence I'm sure.

GAS ALL KIKEL FILTH RACE WAR NOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

iranians will ask for gibs just like the rest

So that justifies another Rothschild bank existing in the world?

How the fuck is Iran asking for gibs?

They aren't entering Syria, the kikes are shooting 'gliding' cruise missiles with jets from above Lebanon. Syria shot down a UAV and intercepted several cruise missiles.

basically, dodging international laws with technicalities and being as dishonest as possible?

jews jewing with semantics.

Fuck

t. triggered boomer

this feel makes me assad man ;-(

bash'em all assad!

Fuck the kikes, Assad did nothing wrong.

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

I wonder when the hotpockets will finally disable tor again

I AM A HUGE FAGGOT, PLEASE RAPE MY FACE!

Boomers get fucked.

Kill yourself, kike.

There are no good jews.

lol yid

Don't worry torkike, you've already been reported

Wrong. There is no such thing as a "good" kike-kun!

Mr. Assad, the jubilee is over, and just for that stunt kikes gonna give you some extra jihadists.

This isn't true and you know it. We all frequently talk about the merits of what would make a good kike. The way to be a good kike is to be a dead kike.

g a s s e d
a
s
s
e
d

Whenever you see this image posted, be aware the entire thread was started and is being managed by hasbara kike-jews.

You're all gonna get gassed.

Jesus Christ. Go back to /r/TheDonald or whatever hole you crawled out of. Israel is bad and Israelis are bad. Both are Talmudic jewry. There is no such thing as a good Jew. Even Brother Nathanael isn't free from this rule. To be a good Jew is to completely cease being Jewish, both in blood and in doctrine.
See Ashkenazi Jews. They are a distinct ethnic group with their own religion, culture, language and genetic diseases. Yes, they breed they have bred themselves into the goysphere. How else would they infiltrate the courts properly like the first Rothschild did. You know why Jews are born a Jew if only their mother is Jewish but not if only their father is? It is so they could breed into the aristocracy.

The US started it with their globalhawk program, now everyone does it. But it dates back to the US-Soviet with US doing high speed and high altitude flyovers which did not lead to escalation or war declarations for such sovereignty violations. The Soviets would eventually shoot such a CIA plane down though and displaying that US pilot for the world to see.

youtu.be/eR6vZS_FtNs?t=2m13s
Video related about Russia shooting down 1 Turkish drone, 3 Israeli UAV's and a US RQ21 Blackjack within Syria.

Daily reminder
CANT MOSSAD THE ASSAD

Didn't say he was right, just sounded like an idiot rather than a shill.

Yeah, the Talmud is a problem. Now, 25% of Israel isn't Jewish at all. And 65% of the Jews say they're not religious. Do you want to gas non-religious Jews just based on their genetics? Are we gassing Torah-observant Jews? Messianic Jews?

This is a serious question, by the way, so please refrain from screaming "gas the kikes" over and over again. We're discussing who exactly qualifies.

And where do you think it came from? It's the written manifestation of the jewish racial soul.

"The Jews made The Talmud, and not The Talmud the Jews."

Yes. Slaughter them all. Every last man, woman, and unborn child. It is the genetic lineage which is the problem. The genetic lineage must be destroyed. The ideology collapses when held to any standard whatsoever and does not take hold in any other ethnicity.
They will all die, OBVIOUS BAN EVADING KIKE SHILL, and there is nothing you can do to stop it.

Israels bombs, Israels refugees.
Open borders for isreal.

The Talmud is from the time of the exile in Babylon. It's the Babylonian corruption of the Abrahamic religion. Mystery Babylon, the Synagogue of Satan, those who say they are Jews but are not. Otherwise, you have to throw out Christianity, which is based on Torah, while rejecting the Talmud.

Ok, let's talk about genetics then. Who qualifies as having Jewish genetics?

Lurk 2 years before posting. Reported.

You're trying to ban Tor because someone asked you to specify which Jews need to be killed, like there's some board-wide consensus on whether Beta Israel and Messianic Jews all get the oven. How about if you learn how to fucking explain yourself instead of screeching for more safe space like a liberal?

All of them.

No.
Which he would know if he was not a paid shill (which you obviously are) or a newfag (who needs to lurk before posting).
There is, in fact, which you would know if you were actually supposed to be here.
See, we did. We said, “All of them” and you were confused by those three words. Three words you learn in first grade or before. Three words which have no more than 4 characters per word. You are a paid shill.
Hi, leftist. REPORTED.

Here's where they threatened Assad:

jpost.com/Israel-News/Israeli-Official-If-Iran-extends-in-Syrian-well-bomb-Assads-palace-503597

It’s great how they expose their own hands.

Must check those dubs

Here’s a simple illustration I made for that point.

Checked, unfortunately.

How does that follow? Actually, you sound like a paid shill because you won't even explain yourself and you're scaring off someone who sounds like they're new here and doesn't realize that most Israelis are actually racist Zionists.

In which case you could have just explained yourself instead of being a fucking dickhead.

The only consensus is on gassing kikes.

It wasn't me, you fucking retard. You do know anyone can use Tor, right? Of course not, because you're a fucking moron that mistakes yelling in caps and red text for an argument. And you're trying to lock everyone out of Tor to protect your safe space where, not only does everyone have to agree with whatever fucking consensus you think exists on specific Jews must be gassed, but you shouldn't even be required to explain yourself on this.

"Shut it down, the goy know!"

Reported.
This is literally the best you can do. Reported.
Did that before you even asked for it. Reported.
Good. We don’t want you here. Reported.
All are. Reported.

No, you're definitely a shill trying to distract from talking about Israel bombing Assad. Time to post things that trigger Mossad.

Israel caught coordinating with ISIS:

intellihub.com/un-report-reveals-israel-coordinating-isis-militants-inside-syria/

you.

MASTER
APPRENTICE
HEARTBORNE, 7TH SEEKER
WARRIOR
DISCIPLE
IN ME THE WISHMASTER

Switched VPNs because we caught you, Moishe? Don't want anyone talking about Jewish blood and kikery? Keep posting things that trigger Mossad, and expose their support for ISIS.

ISIS apologized to Israel for accidentally attacking them:

timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/

FREE PALESTINE!!!!!!!!

You think if Iran nukes them without warning they'll be able to Samson the rest of the world fast enough?

I live far enough away from a major city to probably be fine, but I'm worried about the rest of my family.

South African apartheid didn't happen and Mandela was a terrorist nigger, get fucked.

We just want open borders for isreal, no one cares about shitskins or think south Africa did anything wrong.

Also you should spam this in liberal forums instead of polluting this thread up like a fucking retard.

(checked)
Neat.

Checked.

Good job, mods! Last was probably ironic but better be sure.

True and is it just me that find them really obvious when they do that?

2nd pic: Nice thumbnail.

Checked and agreed!

I always found that funny. "If you piss us off, we'll kill ourselves off, and a few of you guys too."

I would welcome the nuclear fire if it genuinely did away with the Jew.

We all know you're OP hotpocketX

sage

Nope, you have absolutely no comprehension of what you’re failing to discuss. Reported.
Feel free. I want that. And now you’ll stop because your kikery makes it impossible to do otherwise.

It’s “If we can’t live, neither can any of you.”

There is nothing random about it you dumb sack of shit. Go twiddle your thumbs instead of giving your shitty opinions.

Ivanka and Kushner are probably Mossad.

Yes.

Trump quit helping them, suddenly they lose.

Are you implying Kushner is not an asset for the Israelis and if he is so is Ivanka.

Moishe, stop samefagging and sliding.

I don't care who kills who over there, I just want more blood. 2017 needs to go out with a bang.

Take note where these meetings take place. (pic related, peace pyramid in Kazakistan, as in Kazars, as in ashkanazi, as in kikery home base)

Nice try kikes but here's one thing for your rat brains should remember:
YOU CAN'T MOSSAD THE ASSAD!

That's nice, dear

vigilantcitizen.com/sinistersites/sinister-sites-astana-khazakhstan/

Nice try, Agent Provocateur go back to looking at your pony porn, horsefucker.

Fuck off lampshade.

I'm sorry if I've offended you, excuse me for wanting to see all the jews and muslims killed.

Today I adopted a jewish kid. Ask me anything.

You got a virus?

Long Live the Lion of Damascus
Tomorrow's the 23rd btw

I mean, it's the 23rd over there today but you know what I mean

Shoot the kikes out of the sky Putin-chan

All shilling aside, I'm pretty sure we're going to end up in WW3 pretty soon. Yeah yeah "happenings never happen" and all, I know. But frankly, things are getting kind of… well I can see how the pieces could work, and its all very jewish if you ask me, so it would make sense.

Basically I see it playing out like this

Meanwhile
MEANWHILE

Naturally other shit could go on on the sidelines. Internet being shutdown or greatly controlled to prevent "ISIS/etc from coordinating attacks at home," gold/supplies being seized "for the war efforts," jews could shift factories back to the US rapidly, or capital, in order to keep the war going but never give either side a real monetary advantage… amnesty could be pseudo-passed by saying "any spics that sign up for service/draft will be granted citizenship, and will be extended to their immediate families, if they are called to fight" while they do call up as many as possible but they stick them OFF the front lines or tie them up in training for as long as possible so only white males are the ones fighting as often as possible resulting in what is effectively mass amnesty.. and so on and so on

It all makes sense if you ask me. Its all very jewish, it serves multiple agendas: the destruction of whites, opens the door to "greater israel," destabilizes the world to the point they can institute global governance under their control, floods EU with shitskins, massively weakens russia, china, and the USA so they can't solely exert influence around the world so no more super powers and only just "democracy" of average sized nations which are all run by jew puppets

I really don't think any of this is going to work out well. Maybe it wont happen exactly like the above, but make no mistake, the goals of the kikes havent changed, destruction of whites, global government under their control with a currency under their control for the whole world, probably even chipping or tagging everyone so they have to be given permission to do business with anyone, greater israel,and so on.

You're thinking of dynamite causing an avalanche, which is a large potential amount of energy (loose snow on steep hill) held back by a tiny threshold to be crossed. A tsunami comes from a large body of water with no potential energy practically speaking (heavy dense water in the ocean sitting there). You're off on the energy needed by more orders of magnitude than I care to count but there's some user here who's into that shit, he could tell you.

Eh, it doesnt have to be some earth ending tsunami. Meaning you can account for a lower yield weapon, or it being closer to the desired destruction zone when it goes off. Giant release of energy at or near water level is going to cause a big ass wave man.

More to the point, even IF it couldnt REALLY kill a bunch of shit on the west coast, the act of TRYING to do it would easily be enough to kick shit off. The results wouldnt be important really, it would be the "intent" which would give the US "justification" for attacking the norks

Neato, but ive seen that before. Doubt you made it but if so congrats.

The great dragon is the hoarder of gold.

The great dragon is the hoarder of gold.

Since it has been pretty much confirmed that kikes hate lemons, can we bring this meme back please?

Death to Israel, a curse on the Jews

Oi Veh

It was anodda holocaust so we had to holocaust

What are the odds of Trump finally snapping and nuking the shit out of Israel?

0%

hmmmm

Fuck Saudi Arabia and a curse on the kike posters

1 in 6 million

14% if true kiked good goy,
88% if true infinite dimensional competitive Bingo champion.

Good job user, especially the apartheid infographic. It's preaching to the choir here but it sure makes kike shills absolutely assblasted.

lol that fucking guy

top kek

There's only one kind of good kike.
a freshly baked and skinned one which has just been turned into a lampshade

Sweet ID

No you fucking idiot, it won't do anything like you're talking about. We will go to war if we are pushed to out of desperation. It really is about whether kikes control Trump. If they do, he will throw us into a NK war with tens of thousands of casualties for us. Only time and shitpost will tell.

They do.
I'd call this a poor litmus test

Noted.

Where are all of you Kek-worshipping faggots now checking those fucking digits?

I know Hitler said it wasn't a good idea to praise an enemy. (Churchill's praise is why Rommel is highly regarded) But I've gotta admit that this is some smart kikery. Tensions are heating up between the SAA and SDF. If you look at the borders the SDF is focusing on stunting the SAA instead of actually fighting ISIS like the SAA is doing. So it's an extremely volatile situation that could escalate into yet another Syrian war. The fact that Israel is instigating this is important, because they're trying to get a reaction. If Syria retaliates then Israel can say that it's being attacked and obviously needs to go to war, since any populace will accept a war if the country is under attack; even if the war is unjustified as your country has been instigating it. The Jewish media will even be able to paint Assad as the aggressor.

Normally the team of Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Palestine, and Hezbollah (the /our guys/ of the arabs) is able to beat Israel in a war. But if this war happens then the SDF would certainly go to war with the SAA. It would be a fight on multiple fronts, and that sort of kikery is how Israel manages to win its fights against the Arabs. If Israel is ever going to go to war against Syria and her allies, now is the time.

The one thing I'm curious about is Turkey. Erdogan is the wild card. He and the Turks hate the Kurds, and therefore the SDF. In addition that business over downing a Russian Jet scared Turkey into stepping a bit closer towards Russia's side. But Erdogan cannot be trusted, he's espoused the view that Turkey is in Syria to remove Assad. For the most part Erdogan is just in it for himself, so he'll probably just support whoever the winning side is, unfortunately this is likely going to be the Israeli-American-Kurd-Wahabbi side. But there is intense hatred towards the Kurds, so that may be enough D&C to keep Turkey at bay.

What do you guys think? Do the Shiah's have enough power to survive a full blown war with the Gulf-states + Israel + SDF?

UHHHH

G O G
O
G

a n d
n
d

M A G O G
A
G
O
G

Please. Come on. We're so ready. Come on you thief in the night.

sometimes I regret that these posts are already gone. Kike-salt and shill-tears are delicious.
But only sometimes

Its a glorified radio tower, I guess we're gonna spy on them now. 88D chess.

They really like that number.

it's a magical number in talmudism, you'll see it everwhere

it's like 108 for the asians

Checked, Make International Clique Rootless Again

FRESH FRUIT???

I want muslims to leave this board!

You faggot. They are at war with ISISrael, you know, a huge enemy of Holla Forums and NS.
Same with Hezbollah, the only force to defeat the kikes.
Iran, Syria, Hezbollah are the main protagonists of the kikes and you hate them too I guess?
That must mean you are a fucking kike.

DAILY REMINDER HASBARAFAG IS A SELF-CONFESSED KIKE

In the off chance youre just a newfag and not a kike shill ill tell you this
"Muh based x" is bullshit.
Syria and iran are fine countries, they are fighting the kike and not trying to genocide the white race. The only shitskin/gook that needs to be removed is the one not living in their own country.

user calls out (((you))) odious jews endlessly pushing and promoting neocon kikes and every controlled opposition in existence from Gert Wilders to Trump to Football Lads Alliance, every single one a jewish con-trick.
jew responds with demands no antisemitic content may be posted on Holla Forums

then declare those anons outing (((you))) kikes here is a "kike"

The reason you call anons
Is because you and your organised jewish of jewish hasbara were in disbelief that a single user even knew of the word for you hasbara, despite the fact it's been pointed out that oldskool sites like Incogman have been outing you hasbara jews for well over a decade.

Just who are The Hasbara and Sayanim?
incogman.net/2015/02/just-who-are-the-hasbara-and-sayanim/

Question for the mods, why do you openly allow jewish packs of paid hasbara to troll and astroturf each and every single discussion of Holla Forums only removing every antisemitic comment leaving the jewish hasbara comments overtly goading and taunting every goy on Holla Forums?

It seems israel can't tolerate having democratic competition in the middle east..

Cyrus the Great made a mistake saving the Jews.
America (and General Patton himself admitted) also made a mistake saving the Jews.
Everyone in history that saved the Jews made horrible mistakes and should have ended them with their own hands right then and there.
They will always cheat, lie, steal and most importantly backstab and betray you.
They're already preparing for it, “Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away.” -Benjamin Netanyahu

Americans and America is done for. They refused to learn from history.

All or them.
We don't care, they all must go. When a surgeon cuts out a cancer, he excises not only the verified malignant tissues, he must also cut away healthy tissue without compunction.
It is better to destroy too much, than to allow the worries of the patient and sentimental feelings to temper with MUST be a radical procedure. The patient can survive the loss of healthy tissue, but if so much as a single cell of the cancer is left intact then the tumour will regrow, the disease will metastasise, and the patient will succumb.
It's exactly the same with jews. If a single jew remains in this world, regardless of how "moderate" or "atheistic" or "non-observant" you THINK they are, then that twisted and inhuman creed lives on to regrow.
THAT MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN
Jews have tormented mankind for over 2,000 years and the time has arrived for it to be ended once and for all.
The mass communication and new possibilities for the distribution of knowledge outside of Jewish channels which the Internet facilitated is an advantage none of our ancestors had. If the Internet had been rolled out 50 years before it was then Hitler would have finished the job for us but as things stand, the torch has passed to us, the apple fallen into our laps.
If you try to interfere or stop what must come to pass, then you shall find yourself cut away with the rest of the "maybe, possibly, perhaps" cases which had to be disposed of to be 100% sure.

This user speaks truth. I've thought long and hard about how I'd actually feel about genociding the Jews. I know we say gas the kikes and so on all the time, but I don't think many people here have actually seen a dead kids in warzones. It's fucking horrible, let me tell you. Doesn't matter what race or culture the kid's from - a dead kid is a sad thing, no matter what.

And so the thought of dead Jewish women and children doesn't bring me joy. What does bring me joy is the thought of a world without Jews. A world without all the untold millions of more dead children that we would've seen if the Jews had continued on their path. If some Jews are spared, then the evil force of Judaism will still survive in this world and it'll all be for naught.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

lets not go that far user
I would say cautious optimism

You mean every single day for the last 3 years endless teams of kikes shilling for ZOG and banning any user critical of trump in the slightest way

I would say almost a year of disruptive unintelligent shills with (1) IDs since we got a man elected president

gas the fucking kikes

I've read Mandela's biography, and it just rides in on a high horse criticizing every plan De Klerk puts in because it is an "attempt by whites to maintain power"

How about Alexander?

Ok, you make some good points about organized shilling. We all knew that. Now, if only this board would stop calling everyone a shill and actually refute the shills' arguments, it would make things much better.

Kikery existed before Abraham was born. Talmudism (modern Judaism) is based on Babylonian mystery religions and is a corruption of the Hebrew religion, which forbids usury and degeneracy.

Most "Jews" aren't even descendants of the ancient Hebrews. The majority are converts from the middle ages. The religion of Talmudism (Synagogue of Satan, inverted/esoteric Judaism) is the problem. Many people have Jewish blood and are opposed to kikery. For example, Steve Piezcenik is a Jew and constantly exposes the lies of the Zionists, and even called for the assassination of Bibi on Alex Jones.Torah observant Jews condemn Israel and all forms of kikery.

Kikery is a result of esoteric Judaism. Talmudism is only one form. You can gas all the Jews and there will still be many forms of esoteric Judaism left. Probably 60-70% of the kikes aren't even Talmud Jews, they're Freemasons or other forms of esoteric Judaism.

yes, that's a boomer

are you retarded?

So someone protecting their airspace is a crime now?

The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Go play in the corner with your helmet on.

newfag here. what does gog and magog mean?

it's from the biblical prophecies, bush jr mentioned it after 911, end of times armageddon type stuff

Thanks, user

7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog, and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

In some translations, its Gog FROM Magog. Magog was the name of a now-gone civilization that more or less shared borders with modern-day Russia.