All Roads Lead to McCain

assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4058592/2017-09-20-CEG-to-FBI-Trump-Campaign-Defensive.pdf

Sen. Chuck Grassley has been investigating the "Trump dossier" (aka the piss dossier), which led to Obama wiretapping Trump and his associates. Grassley's investigation has led him to McCain's doorstep, and now he wants to know everything that McCain knows about this dossier. McCain will like have to testify under oath. McCain is livid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DmEE61iVhCA
youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=19
youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=134(Another
youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=217
youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=246
youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=312
youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=385
youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=399
youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=134
larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1993/eirv20n12-19930319/eirv20n12-19930319_010-george_soros_where_did_he_get_hi.pdf
discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977
roselawgroup.com/rlgers/rose-law-group-hosted-women-mccain-coalition-launch-event.html
fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/la-paz-county-at-odds-with-saudi-arabian-farm
youtu.be/vUCMqg8Jm5s
youtube.com/user/Vovan222prank/videos
hooktube/UnoCmWRj73Q
hooktube/vUCMqg8Jm5s
hooktube/user/Vovan222prank/videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

(((entirely incidental)))

I'm so glad we didn't get this stooge back in 2008 or it would've taken another 20 or more years for people to wake up.

Pure coincidence, goyim.

Kikes get angry when they are afraid.

Hillary and mccunt about to get locked up

If anyone would know, its you Satan.

Acute terminal brain tumor caused by a nailgun to the back of the head while he jumps out of a tall window

You're wrong. It was originally going to be McCain vs Clinton until king nigger showed up.

McCain was going to throw the electing and give the WH to Clinton.

Palin showed up out of nowhere and nearly hijacked the nomination. She was a Proto-trump with the way she empowered the GOP the way Trump did.

'm not sure about Palin. She might have been legit and not a Con like McCain. I just can't see her being slimey to the point she would hang out with ISIS leaders.

youtube.com/watch?v=DmEE61iVhCA

youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=19

(Sounds familiar doesn't?)

youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=134(Another

great point of why the left & the Neo-cons had to kill her political prospects)

youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=217

youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=246

(This is part of the main reason why I think she may not be part of the Swamp.

Look at how they did everything they could to sabotage trump's campaign. They wouldn't back the guy and had to place a dozen no names in front of trump. Only at the stroke of midnight, and at the very end when they had nobody the swamp fake backed trump.)

THIS, THIS!!! is why I think that she's not part of the samp and my main argument. Watch this if you want to watch a single soundbite. youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=312

youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=385

A little more in the argument.

youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=399
Bulls eye. This is IT. They hid Palin after her amazing speech to give Clinton the chance to win the WH. They had to prevent Palin from taking over because the Swamp HAD to have Clinton be the first female president. Go back a Little bit in the video. youtu.be/DmEE61iVhCA?t=134

omg such a cute Rottweiler.

only if the Mueller is /ourguy/ theory is true. If not Manafort is going down for something and they will try and blow that back on to Trump to initiate impeachment proceedings. Then civil war 2 russian boogaloo can start.

Could that cancerous toad look more evil if he tried? That's the face of a creature that believes in its own immortality and its ability to outflank any opponent. The only thing that keeps me going some days is knowing that his devotion to Moloch and/or Leviathan will earn him the Pit.

go after his son. It's pointless to go after the toad. I'm sure that his son has done things that could put him away for decades.

WE GOT OURSELVES A WIZARD HERE BOYS

Please would some suicidal banker grab tight to McCuck before jumping off. And try and land on a lawyer if you wouldn't mind.

McCain is fucked. Grassley is an extremely competent fellow.

Are you kidding m8? Palin was just another neocon whore, except this time she was also a non-figurative whore.

your post reminds me of the quints

Requesting the audio of that time McCain got tricked into agreeing to send arms to Ukrainian rebels by some Russian pranksters.

BREAKING: SONG BIRD JUST 'FORRESTAL'D' THE NIGGERCARE REPEAL…AGAIN

Am I supposed to be surprised by this?

No
I'm more offended that some douche riddled with brain cancer is making national policy, largely by himself in this instance

I'm going to vandalize this fucker's grave

Fucking die already, McCancer.

Mueller is not /ourguy. He led the coverup of 9/11.

He is basically the chief color revolution agent for the Bush/Clinton neocon cabal.

larouchepub.com/eiw/public/1993/eirv20n12-19930319/eirv20n12-19930319_010-george_soros_where_did_he_get_hi.pdf

discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=977

to be fair i def spent a fair amount of my awkward teenage years looking at palin pictures and blowing huge fucking loads into my socks. i sort of owe her for that. thanks sarah!

I like doggos more than most people. Dogs can't be jewish.

>(((entirely incidental)))
COHENCIDENTAL

Did he ever officially come as a never trumper?

Literally no arguments provided. Just misdirection and nervous anger.

McCain won't be testifying. He'll conveniently succumb to cancer first.

It already is. McCain will be dead in probably 6 months to a year.

And apparently McCain just stated that he will veto the new repel of Obamacare… again.

This fucking cucked old bag of shit can't die soon enough. Even with his rotten brain he manages to deliberately fuck everyone but the lefties over. Honestly, he's nothing but a democrat obstructionist.

NOT SOON ENOUGH

Isn't there a McCain foundation like the Clinton Foundation?

McCain needs to hang for this. Randlet probably should as well.

Read this. HE WANTS TO SAVE OBAMACARE

Palin was "legit". The problem was that she is an idiot, gullible, ambitious, distracted by shiny things, flattery, and high praise with a big ego to appeal to, and easily subverted and corruptible. Just a stupid eskimo who people thought was folksy. Don'cha know!

Yes there is, Soros funding and Teneo

http ://www.capitolhilloutsider.com/new-john-mccain-foundation-funded-george-soros/

inb4

It's like pleading the 5th, but even better.

Correct. Though, this is presuming his cancer is real in the first place.

Palin was chosen to help McCain lose. She was chosen because she's utterly incapable of defending herself against media attacks.

Inside of every McCain is an aneurysm waiting to burst out.

Old fag here with some information and have nowhere else to release it where someone will listen.

McCain gets paid by the Saudis and especially Qatar through his ties with the Rose law firm in Arizona. Rose law firm has ties with Anna Navarro as well. Rose law firm represented the Saudis with their overuse of the water supply throughout the United States for the Saudis farm interests in the United States. Rose law firm is a neocon clearing house and politician training ground and organizes secret get togethers with influential people from Israel and the Gulf with US politicians like McCain, Romney, Flake and others in the neocon movement to plan strategy against Trump, Russia, Iran, China, American right wing etc.

The law firm's first loyalty (upper echelon that is) is to Israel so that is why they have strong connections to the Saudis to help get these strong anti- Russian/anti-Shia monarchy access to US politicians so they can make policy that helps the Saudis and in turn helps Israel who are on the Saudis side. This is why McCain was wishy washy on the Qatar vs Saudi spat because they are both clients of his deal makers. McCain has been mostly on Qatar's payroll as he supported the Muslim Brotherhood over the Saudi wishes. Qatar still remains a friend of the MB while the Saudis and UAE have banned them from their countries.

Look into members of the law firm and their associates and you will find who gets the payments to McCain associates courtesy of the Saudis and Qataris. Members of this law firm will be tomorrow's politicians and are trained and given connections by Flake, Romney, McCain etc. Rick Wilson has visited as has McMuffin

a follow up. The Rose Law Group organized the recent, "make Puerto Rico Trump's Katrina" with Rubio, Romney and other neocons. They coordinated with Hillary, along with several large media companies that own local TV stations, Paul Krugman and CNN execs to try to make this a national story while Trump is dealing with the NFL protest. These (((Republicans))) are working directly with the Clinton camp to throw the election to Clinton once Trump is out of office and Clinton in return, will support their efforts in 2028

Remember the threads Senate user and FBI Anons made? They both mentioned the blackmailers that are on the otherside of the pedogate rings. I suspect that McCain is the ring leader of the blackmailers, whereas Clinton was the pedo ring leader.

If your only defense during a senate testimonial is 'I cannot recall' then you shouldn't be able to hold office. He should be kicked out instantly. DOTR soon

here's some proof…connect the dots

roselawgroup.com/rlgers/rose-law-group-hosted-women-mccain-coalition-launch-event.html

fox10phoenix.com/news/arizona-news/la-paz-county-at-odds-with-saudi-arabian-farm

I wanna know what Grassley and Feinstein heard right before they took that picture where they look like they saw some ghosts.

Short version sans translations youtu.be/vUCMqg8Jm5s
More Vovan & Lexus pranked victims, including Retard walters/LImpopo youtube.com/user/Vovan222prank/videos

You mean that fake shit Holla Forums made up riddled with spelling and grammatical errors? KEK

Shit, linked screwtube
hooktube/UnoCmWRj73Q
Short version hooktube/vUCMqg8Jm5s
hooktube/user/Vovan222prank/videos

McCain turned when he was a POW.
Sleeper Agent ever since. Why do you think he "corrected" that woman saying that Obama was a good, decent Christian man who simply disagreed with him on few things? He was purposely placed as the Republican nominee to ensure Obama won. Who has done more to singly protect Obama's legacy?