Hardcore Cringe

What is the cringiest thing you've seen in a videogame? Whether it be from a localization to a new edgy character that's been added to a long time series. What really makes your face turn into a prune when you see it? I'm talking physical gagging here, the type that turns on your gag reflects and nearly makes you hurl.

When there's an interracial coupling, especially if its bm/wf.

By a long time series I also mean a stagnating one, then they pull a fucking stupid move to try and keep it 'fresh'.

Everything when my mind ever so slightly perceives the pointlessness of the universe.

this tbh

wew
e
w

I don't get this cringe hunting craze. Bad media happen and idiots push agendas but it's not worth enshrining imo.

That guy sounds so familiar, in a bad way.

wew lad

Never expected chad to say something like that.

Gamer doesn't automatically mean you're knuckle deep into "gaymer culture" does it?

"Gamer" is not a real word. "Gaming" is not a thing.

What is this

That's a copy pasted squid girl except for a back of the knee maybe and a feminine dick

Sex being the epitome of romance in a RPG. Especially when reaching that point forces your character to be a beta faggot or white knight.

Aerie would have accepted any man who would have wanted to bed her, even if he thought she was a pathetic cripple.

Looks like Zelda with down syndrome.

The splintering of culture into identity -tribes based on hobbies is pretty macabre.

We're all just consumers by default, but the method in which we share information is intrinsically isolating and this in turn creates a tribal mindset.

Beyond that, corporations are capitalising on this phenomenon in an attempt to create more disparate "identities" so market analysis is easier via segmentation and self-branding (tbh GamerGate is a bit of a coup, in retrospect), sort of how MTV sold Sprite to the "hip hop" culture 20 years ago, so is there a push for people to brand themselves as "Gamers" as a further division to that original "geek chic" G4 bullshit.

polite sage for off topic

So… Zelda with double down syndrome?

Who the fuck is making reaction images of BoJack Horseman, that's MY thing, fuck!

I actually like the term "Aberzombies." Though I would never actually use it.

What's it mean?

I feel for maddy, life at school what shit, but the manga part is way to retarded

Yeah, this one guy got absolutely sick from the Holla Forumsncer and went off in the SU thread.

Neptunia 2 had a fucking embarassing anti piracy message which was the point of the whole game.

Explain

Pretty much anything to do with Watch_Dogs 2, the game's not even out yet and still every little piece of footage I've seen has caused me to recoil in disgust.

Whether it's the out of touch, intensely dated attempt at emulating internet culture, the hamfisted and not even thinly veiled stab at right wing politics, the progressive pandering, or the shitty gameplay footage we've been seen. Every ounce of that game produces nothing but twisted shame inside of my gut.

ROCK
HER
MANGA

This. Even in 2D, I hate it.

That show is fucking awful unless the first few episodes are a terrible representation of it. Why do Americans have such shit taste in comedy?

Not hardcore cringe for me, but it's definitely not a thing I like unless the interracial is between human and ayy/beast person
Elves don't fucking count, they're practically human

I've been told it picks up after a bit.

Because goyim make the worst jokes

I think Bojack isn't supposed to be "haha funny" but is rather some sort of animated existential tragicomedy.

What are you talking about goyim? Just accept the BBC, so much larger than your tiny white penis, the only way a white woman could ever truly be satisfied is if she were to devote herself to a black man!

Just let the race be bred to death, goy!

You know he's going to turn out to be le ebil gamergatur expy right? He's the only maybe white guy on the cast, he's also got a personality and an interesting visual gimmick, so he'll essentially just be like Jordie from the first game and betray you out of nowhere.

Like Jordie he'll also probably be way more interesting, and you'll spend the whole game wishing you were playing as him instead of the vapid void of character that you control.

I think comedy wears you out, so if you're an avid consumer you'll find it harder and harder to be amused.

Fuck you m8.

The only good joke I've ever heard a Jew tell is the one about how all Jews are funny

Chroma Squad

and my personal favorite
RWBY: Grimm Eclipse, the ultimate suckest game

GAME OF THE YEAR EVERYBODY
A
M
E

O
F

T
H
E

Y
E
A
R

What the fuck is ballistics, I mean fuck me, it's not like bullets are made of a soft metal renowned for it's tendency to pancake when it hits something…

What really gets me?

SHE BLAMES THE FUCKING GUN FOR SHIT A HUMAN BEING DID.

This shit right here

Torgue is masculine, therefore he must be a pathetic hypermasculine sack of emotional deficiencies and an over the top parody of any man who isn't a nu-male. Meanwhile the psychotic lesbian stalker is a lovely girl with a heart of gold and complex emotions justified with an attempt at a rich back story.

Fuck, that game sums up the current state of socjus writing in vidya. Even when a girl is doing something shitty, she's really the victim and there will be a long back story explaining why she was driven to be that way.

Even if a guy is doing something good, he's probably a bad guy and he's only doing good because it's self serving or an accident.

I liked BL1 and I loved BL2, and the shit like that in TPS was so bad that it retroactively made me enjoy the first two games less.

Elf+Dolphin?

Whenever (((localizers))) inject gender politics into games that don't even remotely call for it. .

They are. The show sets its tone in ep8.

also this

I would've cringed if this was the first time I'd seen this kind of shit, but at this point it's like seeing normalfag-repellant gore spam for the millionth time. It all starts blending together into one indistinguishable mass of nonsense and garbage, given enough time and oversaturation.

kys

no kys

tbh this inconsistency bothers me more than anything else

To be fair, people do shit like that all the time. It's an immediate reaction to fucking up.

Haven't you ever cut yourself while chopping up vegetables and gone "stupid fucking knife" or gone "bloody thing" when you do something wrong with a thing? It's that sort of deal.

No, I haven't. My usual response to injuring myself is to blame myself. Because I'm the one who did it, not the inanimate object.

The cringiest things in games, these days, aren't in the games…

I enjoy bw/wm ok, like with Guts and Casca, at least.

It's not all bad.
Remember, asian women belong to white men.

not with that hair m8

It's why they have so many Asian protagonists that are blond.

And why I'm disappointed with RL black chicks because so few have nice hair

Guts isn't white.

cuck

e-sports and everything related to them specially when the people i know want to push me into this shit

No they don't you retard

Abercrombie is a clothing store. A lot of the people who wear Abercrombie are assholes, or just dress that way because it's "trendy." So Abercrombie + zombie (mindless trend follower) = Aberzombie.

Who is behind this post I wonder

Nigga that's cheating. We'll be here all day.

my usual response is crying tbh

kek

No? From my experience the only people that do this are morons.

Holla Forums

That is a horrible fight… watch, they'll do something shitty like One Punch Man vs Superman or Goku next.

she doesn't have a monkey nose
she's acting like an ape, but thats why guts is searching for a cure

Definitely terrible voice acting. Especially from "localizations".

That's a stupid thing to get bootyblasted about.

Persona 4 and Danganronpa killed me inside.

Why?

Neat! That's some top cancer!
What I like best about these generic "girl totally awesome in some game" stories is that they *or really any other Mary Sue* don't ever have to try being good.
They are always either the straight up best in games you can't be "the best" at, like MMORPGs, or at a skill based game without expressing any skill or had to become good. They just always were broken from the moment they logged on. No game would be fun that way.

I'm beyond mad.

What's that screenshot from?

why do you want to destroy the asian master race with white bad genes?

>>>/reddit/

Because the faggot you're replying to is an assblasted nigger.