What games give you the best ninja experience?

What games give you the best ninja experience?

Shinobi III for action.
Nightshade for Cuhrayzee.
Tenchu whatever for Stealth.

Ninja Gaiden NES

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

metal gear rising

Tenchu series, my personal fave is Wrath of Heaven
Shinobi series, particularly Shinobi III and Nightshade
Strider 2 and Cannon Dancer, the original Strider is pretty good too, all other Strider games suck
Ninja Gaiden III The Ancient Ship of Doom is the best game on the NES
Ninja Five-O
Ninja Baseball Bat Man

Also Megaman Zero series, if that counts as ninja.

Definitely Tenchu

If you don't pick Ninja Gaiden, you have to be a pretty good joker, because the title itself says it all, don't bother with these cheap imitations, Ninja Gaiden is the absolute answer.

Skyrim obviously.
And MGSV:TPP.

Adding to the list, Shinobido and maybe Metal Gear Rising.

mark of the ninja

Final Fantasy 7

Tenchu and Shinobido

Warframe without any defensive/survival mods.

No question, bub.

Fuck off with that shit you nog, It's too broken of a game that was never intended to be fast to begin with, with it's mash E melee where almost every chain boils down to either just standing there swinging multiple times while getting shot, or clunky movesets that hide behind potentially useful moves behind 3 others you have to do first. gifs are all the chains from one style.

the movement kinda works by virtue of being what amounts to the ability to long jump in any direction and some small ways to conserve momentum with respect to obstacles and walls, but most of the maps were literally not made with any of that in mind because they never revisited the old maps, like everything they did since they sold out to the Chinese.

left one out by accident.

Has it really already been 2 years?

This. Pretty good stealth game and it depicts the concept of ninjas pretty well.

Yeah nah, WF is great, one of the best games around here.

Tenchu, Red Ninja

You can't fight anything, but then again you don't need to

shadow fight, although it's just a mobile fighting game

I think you need to leave.

>MGS 1 VR missions

Great ideas, terrible, terrible execution. That character design and weapon were wasted on this game.

Cleaning up is not censorship.
Bitching is not criticism.
I don't need aimless bitching "on my behalf".
That's exactly how you look.
Make me.

They deliberately made it to look like he had edited his own post and apologized, when it's obviously just a mod edit. It's a coverup, and it's dishonest and shitty. If you can't see that, you're retarded and probably not even white. Kill yourself.

1) His post was incomprehensible whining anyway. Most of those points are straight out false, and a lot are just "2hard4me" territory. Nigger needed to git gud.
2) You can't prove his post was edited by somebody else, devs or not.
3) Try something else.

Warbros here, get fucked.

Easily Shinobi. Is it possible to emulate this game?

Hey Steve, don't you have some work to do?

you are full of shit user
I won't try to disprove the first point because I am not into WF but if you try to deny that his last post was edited by a mod then you are a fucking faggot and should go back to choking on cocks

Mark of the Ninja is alright for getting your dose spooky backstabbing weeaboo.

C'mon user.

Oh right, warbros, a bunch of retards that broke the game, bragged about it and then were surprised why devs banned their shit. They deserved what they got tbh.

And you didn't disprove second point either.
Baseless accusations is what's full of shit.

Ninja gaiden

Bragging about it and being dicks instead of helping devs is something to get banned over

Now this is an actually shitty part of WF. It's not beta once you start taking money from players. It's fucking anything but beta.

Maybe he used better online translator for the edit?
See? I can assume random shit too.

The lead coder used to be a member of the clan and hang out in chat. People would give him bug reports and suggest what to balance/fix. You're talking out of your ass.

This brings me backā€¦.
There was a game where you could play as multiple characters, females and males. They looked Japanese, mostly the clothing. The girls would have dresses and when they jumped they could glide with them. The males did the same, I think, but with their normal ninja/samurai garb. The people jumping around and gliding is the only thing I can remember of the game.

I hate to be off topic, but what was this game? Must have been Playstation or Xbox, could have been gamecube, but I doubt it.

You are not, like, trying to make this your argument right?
Listen, if you are trolling, then you won, I'm mad. I'm mad. You can drop this stupid charade now.
We both know online translators suck and would have never produced sentences like the ones in that post?
Why are you shitting up this board? What have we done to you?

And then clan started to behave like a bunch of apes. I know what I'm talking about.

You can't prove devs edited his post. Admit it. Whether they did or they didn't we will never know.
That and post in question was a pile of shit to begin with.

Man, if you're genuine about what you're posting you really have battered wife syndrome. I'm so sorry.

Aight confirmed for shill

I do it for free.

So far only one real criticism was issued towards WF, and by nobody but me. I can come up with a bunch of others, but I wonder if you braindead bitches can figure anything other than "muh jew devs" out yourselves.

Holy fuck
I just did
It's simple, you just have to interrupt your masturbation session for today and read here
He couldn't speak english in the first post, yet he could, PERFECTLY, in the edited version
It makes sense, you just have to stop being retarded for a second

Like you can't prove he wasn't pretending, I can't that he was.
You didn't prove shit mate.

why would he pretend to be retarded in the first post

Very nice criticism.

Look, I understand if you like shitty games. I do too sometimes. But don't fool yourself into thinking that le evil Warbros never cared for the game and tried to take poor DE down. You're buying right into their bullshit.

Hitman.

Dress up like a fucking peasant, walk in, murder someone, and leave with no one the wiser.

Overwatch

Real ninjas were just poor chumps that were used for clumsy suicidal assassinations.
Where the fuck this l33t skilled dude meme come from?
Fucking weebs, its just like the Samurai meme, when those faggots didnt even ever fight.

Tenchu Z was pretty fun for playing online.

Pretty much this. Black clad Ninjas were invented from theatre productions.

How about Ninja Golf on the Atari 7800?
A true masterpiece.

just learned about that game, fucking brilliant strider clone.
how many other strider games are their? the 2014 game was a bit on the easy side but I enjoyed it.

am I doing this right?

My faves in order.

Honestly getting a good modern sneaky stabby ninja game is hard as fuck if you want stealth and not rampaging through hordes.

I miss the time when warframe was full of potential rather than full of shit.

Honestly it was my fave.

The levels were huge and could be approached so many different ways.

Very similar to Tenchu: Kurenai. Kurenai literally means red in Japan. They were released at the same time. End of Honor was rightfully the end of the series. Such a waste.

Was kinda shocked to see her weapon return in Asassins Creed 3.

best stealth game, but the protag is one of the slowest ninjas I've ever played. his run speed makes it feel like you're stuck in mud.

Stealth
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (vid related)
Tenchu
Mark of the Ninja

Combat
Ninja Gaiden, Shinobi in general

Yeah, use pcsx2 and it works fine

Live A Live

Shinobido 2 was pretty good. You work as a ninja for hire playing for and against different factions, exploiting them to your own ends.

This.
If you're okay with not being an actual ninja, but a rogue with ninja-like abilities go Thief/Dark Mod.