White Man Attacked By University of Michigan Niggers

He got into a fight with a negro and only he was arrested, even though it sounds like the negro started it.

They were protesting because someone with a sharpie hurt their feelings.

Someone in the comments says: This video is edited. Show the protesters blocking the road and hurling slurs and threats of violence prior to the fight. This man was physically attacked. He should sue U of M.

mlive.com/news/ann-arbor/index.ssf/2017/09/umich_students_take_frustratio.html

They are trying to ruin his life because he called them out out their nigger behavior.

facebook.com/anita.gonzalez.52090008/posts/10155001970073157

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/revolutionarystudentsa2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proof the nigger hit him first.

You should never fight with a nigger. If the nigger attacks you, shoot him dead.

Might have lead who punched him.

It sounds like his car may have been blocked (they blocked the road, of course) and he got out and confronted them.

It's sad to see all these fucking apes and kikes act like sucker punching someone when you outnumber them is some huge feat.

I'm sure it's just a coincidence that there's some racist activity when the Michigan Black Students Union wants some gibs me dats.

Niggers are all faggots at heart

Dumb idea, what did he think he would accomplish? When is the last time hollering at a nigger accomplished anything?

The best way to handle niggers is to avoid and ignore niggers. If the nigger attacks you such that those options are taken away from you, you shoot the nigger dead.

What the niggers were protesting.

Totally not a false flag.

I have no idea. Maybe he thought he couldn't reverse or he might make some fat bitch have a heart attack.

The nigger needs to be arrested. You can't assault someone for saying nigger. The left is fucking retarded. Muh fighting words.

Pic related is another thing they're angry over.

haha

I honestly think it's either a nigger or a kike doing it. Because the local bad goys are way more clever than writing the word nigger.

Remember, U of M is the place where the Weather Underground started. It's an absolute communist indoctrination camp. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the higher ups at Kellogg's that are funding BLM, La Raza etc. through it's charitable foundation are former U of M alums

This is what the kikes have been posting on campus lately.

Ah, yes, the "I'm an unlikable fat spic faggot that only has friends because I became a tranny for attention" in it's natural habitat…. gross

facebook.com/revolutionarystudentsa2/

Start reading the Likes and a ton of them are degenerate spics (redundant, I know.)

Time for Killdozer MK-3.

Well obviously, nobody is dumb enough to make things that obvious in the modern era.

U of M President Mark (((Schlissel)))

I'm thinking more along these lines.

This is why I do NOT FUCKING GET why these STUPID fucking IDIOT normalfags still worship this fucking school because of their fucking football team for some reason.

Does the average Michigander Joe Six Pack "GO BLUE" stupid fuck ever take a peek beyond this stupid fucking team and see what this University is really like? Half of the students are blatant anti-white tranny freaks and the other half are foreign exchange students who are actually there to study to eventually land high tier business jobs that sell out Joe Six Pack.

Fucking hell I hate everything University worship culture stands for, and my own faggot cocksucking brother graduated from UofM.

I can't stand normalfags almost as much as I can't stand niggers.

t.MIfag

There are so many kikes here man.

University of Michigan has like the third most Jewish classes out of any non-religious university in the country.

You know the nogs are lying. Pic related.

They put up Quran quotes the other day.

MIfag here, Used to live in ypsi, its all fucknig commies and niggers, it needs to be destroyed.

A year or two ago some Ann Arbor mixed mutt got killed execution style by some Ypsi niggers. The niggers here are always killing each other, but specially in Ypsi.

Christ, is there any place in Michigan that ISN'T ravaged by niggers? My dream is to move up to Rose City eventually.

t.saginaw

Right on. You could nuke all the cities in the bottom half of the lower peninsula and it would be a massive improvement. I'm looking forward to moving up north or out of state in a few years

No, user. No. Sportsfags care about the sports and how well the athletes can sports the sports and don't look at anything at all but the sports.

The fact that Walmart wolverines and alums alike have nothing better to do than worship sportsball as society crumbles due to the communist policies the university endorses is a referendum on the state of the nation as a whole

Any city that's up north or any rural area.

Livingston County is the best place down state and they have a ton of jobs that need to be filled.

In 2014 after all the white team Howell High School beat some nigger team at basketball, a ton of them tweeted out white power shit.

Though, the Jews have recognized how wealthy and white Livingston County is so they wanna build a train from Ann Arbor to Livingston County. But everyone knows it's a train to ship the Ypsi niggers to a cheaper place that's rural so none of us fucking want it. It's also a huge waste of fucking money.

Keked hard.

Robert E. Miles did nothing wrong.

I always heard Howell's demographics was really good, and it's not too far of a stretch from shithole sagnasty.

Will check it out for my future plans, but I'm still going to be suck here for a good long while. I'm still relevantly young and I'm not going to abandon my parents here.

These were also put up these a semester or two ago.

Bigger copies.

It's good to know that somebody out there is doing God's work

Best thing to piss off Michigan lefties is to remind them the state went red for Trump.
Still pissed that the permitless carry passed all the hurtles just for some fat cuck to say "it just isn't the right time hurrrr"

Snyder is a cuck. That faggot chose to live in Ann Arbor. Our next governor will be much better for guns provided it's a Republican.

lol that's the most exciting I've ever seen tv baseball get

GET OUT OF THE FUCKING ROAD YOU GOD DAMNED NIGGERS AND CUCKS!

Should have just drove through them.

We need a final solution to the sportsfags problem.

Ann Arbor, bless its old architecture, fell to the kike some time around 1920. The last non-jewish class might have been 1940? 50? Since the 1970s for certain, it has been a blight against all of Michigan, with kikes a boomers shouting 'Hail to the Victors', while the surrounding community has ghosted the entire highway crater.

I am going to take that city back. I'm going to use it's 'student union' asian and kosher registrars to find every last traitor.

Expert transition into that left hook

Fucking Niggers

It's lynchin' time!

Well, he's an idiot for approaching militant niggers while NOT expecting a fight. Always be ready to fight when dealing with niggers.

Especially at night, that's their normal nocturnal hunting hours.

Why do whites keep doing this? He knows he is going to get stomped by a pack of raging chimps, and still he gets out of his car and puts himself within their reach?

I am a member of a truly stupid race.

what the fuck is that…?

This is a parody, right?

Does that flyer say second highest rate of sexual assault?
Do niggers not understand that statistic is because of them?

why are these people studying at such a place if they hate so much about it?

surely the strongest protest would be to drop out and not give the university their money debt

Just move to Wisconsin instead. It's a much nicer state, although iirc the taxes are sadly a bit higher.

That is very powerful imagery right there, everyone should do that.

dead university students can't champion communism

niversity of Michigan president (((Mark Schlissel )))

EVERY FUCKING TIME

From what I understand the Jews were banned from Ivy League universities so they all came here.

So where's the actual video???

These are actual chimpouts. Holy crap it is like SA all over again

thats old footage from the ferguson riots IIRC, still disgusting, but not dated correctly, i remember that shit well.

Young user here. Think of the settlers moving out West. The men went then sent for their families. I left my family to relocate deep South. It's weird living in the Bible Belt but there is a lot of opportunity here and when I get settled, my parents will come down too.

We all must make sacrifices in order to grow.

Was hoping I could find some nig nog who posted it on World Star or some shit, but haven't found it yet. You know it's gotta be out there.

Where the fuck are you from that looks like cursive writing? That's ape scratch for sure

>(((Ketz)))
>(((Simmons)))

being a rootless fuck is part of what ruined this nation in the 20th century. all these niggers in this video moved up to the north like rootless fucks scabbing labor

If Joe 6-pack was intelligent enough to come to those realizations he wouldn't be Joe 6-pack.

The US is a nation of rootless fucks, why do you think people came from Europe?

Howell's nice, I do an annual 5k there and the theater is cozy too

White guys wife is in labor and this stupid nigger blows that off as a lie due to his body language.

Fuck these monkeys.

A. Wyatt Mann's merchant is this generation's yellow star of david.

Troy/Royal Oak/Rochester area last I looked (we are talking 20 years ago, now.)

Also, going north gets lily-white.