Moore also has his own version of a degeneracy-cleansing DOTR

Moore also has his own version of a degeneracy-cleansing DOTR

He's pretty effectively using religion to foment hatred of degeneracy unlike (((the pope))).

Article: kikebart.com/big-government/2017/09/21/rep-steve-king-endorses-judge-roy-moore/

Archive: http:// archive.is/41FlZ

“Judge Roy Moore has shown time and time again that he will stand strong against the prevailing winds to champion causes that are important to conservatives,” King said Thursday about the former Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice.

please delete, title didn't save

nah

If Steve King trusts him so will I.

Ten Jew Commandments are good for elementary school kids. Golden Rule > Ten Commandments. He needs to lurk /Christian/ more before running.

I liked Moore in the two minutes of the debate I could stomach.

ten commandment shit is probably appeasing cuckservative evangelicucks, they're bananas for old testament bullshit.

>(((old testament)))
funny, that.

I'm sure such great things would come from being astroturfed by a shit board.

Golden rule is ok for humans between humans you are missing the first part.

pol needs to support Roy Moore, he has been thrown off the courts in Alabama twice for upholding the constitution and "gods law"

He was the judge that stopped Gay Marriage in Alabama after the bogus SCOTUS rulling. They removed him from the Alabama supreme court, now he is about to be a Senator. top kek

The golden rule is idiotic because different people "want to be treated" in entirely different and often conflicting ways.
A woman's golden rule might involve strong and pervasive rules governing the prevention of violence, to keep everyone "safe", where as a man may find having "reassuring" police on every corner, rules and regulations governing hurtful speech and the prohibition of violence, self-defence being handed over to the government, the definition of Hell.
It also completely fails to account for aberrant psychologies. What is a masochist's golden rule? He wishes to have pain inflicted, so if he follows "do unto others" then he will inflict pain on those who do not share his love of it.
Moral codes lacking an objective basis (regardless of how it is arrived at) are unworkable.

See this:

Golden rule is just fine to apply towards people who intend to reciprocate the notion. It goes out the window towards those who wish to exploit it like jews and muslims.

Well, again:

If benefiting one will harm another then you cant do that, example you want to release your balls and you ask a woman to help you, she said no a faggot said yes, is the woman wrong and the fag ok?

Kushner get the fuck off this board
Bama anons are NOT voting for your kike puppet

does it count if you say "treat every human how you'd like to be treated" and then define human as white?

Close enough, OP.

You're not that important. Just some faggot playing the conservative game.

If he was really broken about party lines he could have done something instead of resting on christcuck shit.

Ain't no fucking Jesus figure flipping tables as far as I can see. And I see long.

that does help because it's the correct definition of human

I want to like Steve King but a christ cuck who most likely thinks Israel is our greatest ally.

DOTR has been scrubbed from urban dictionary, and google in general.

Not long now
DEUS VULT THE DAY OF THE ROPE
WE ARE THE HAND OF GOD
WE ARE HIS HOLY HANGMEN
HHH
H
H
H

Did some body say GOLDen RULE?

Is it most likely or has he said this?