Steam Library Thread

Post your library, rate libraries of fellow anons and recommend games according their taste. If you feel the need to express your autism and tell them how shit certain game in their library is, atleast give them a better alternative, for the next time. For example Cities Skyline instead of Sim City Online.
I'll start.
Hide your name if you don't want to get your account hosed

My library in a whole is bigger than my entire steam library

That's always going to be true if you have at least one steam game. I think you mean "my non-steam library is larger than my steam library".

Doesn't matter post it fam. Just make sure you make a nice picture that includes it rather than a list.

Well most of my games are on steam. The rest is Uplay and Origin, but these are hardly 30 games.

incoming dump

and there

I rate 9/10. How many games of those have you completed ? And why do you have certain game and the special edition of it, ofr example Dirt 3

Is it worth it ?

I'll be honest with you user, I've only played 243 out of 739

OP that is just sad

Almost a third. That's pretty good. I only completed six of my collection and most I just started and got bored with the time.

Can you be more specific.

Completed: Alpha Protocol, A Bird Story, CoJ, Dishonored, Divinity OS, Double Dragon Neon, Dragon's Dogma, HM 1&2, KiD, LA Noire, Lisa, ME, Portal 1&2, SP, To the Moon, TR, all the Witchers and Woolfe

Not all satisfied me, but most of them were good.

Definitely, I had fun with it.
You can build your characters how you want and make good combos in fights.

Looks pretty nice, maybe I'll buy it next time.

Rate my trash

fuck steam libary. I started using launchbox and tribeld my games collection to 3409 with all my emulated games and so on.

fuck steam. fuck drm. fuck you.

The most embarrassing games like Bioshock Infinite and Duke Nukem Forever came from bundles.

Holy fuck.
Kill yourself.