Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5278156
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

check these out instead

Do we get to kill communists?

Yeah, no thanks
I'll get it when it's 3 euros or something

Checked

I have no idea. I just wonder if anyone played it and can share the experience.

is the game Holla Forums approve?

Hotline miami is absolutely loved there, so if it has good gameplay it might be.

Played it. Its not like HM where its anti-commie (for the most part), you play the part of a gypsie that fights the corrupt, authoritarian, capitalist-bought government that feeds a new drug (which you use to go berserk and heal) into poor communities. The two endings are eother you dying of overdose for using the drug mechanic the game relies on or a bright and happy day where the college aged commie who used you to kill everyone thanks you for bringing communist revolution while everyone dances in the sun of a nice and vlear morning. Keep in mind that the Soviet Union is portrayed as a degenerate capitalist society in 1986. It may take place in the same universe as HM, but this is so wrong that it literally cannot be, even though it's produced by the same guys who produced HM and has HM easter eggs and bits of lore in it. Also, be prepared for WORDS and pro-commie shit from the views of liberal western people in their 20's. Gameplay would be fun if there were I-frames, but enemies with guns, spammy jump/grab attacks, and the lack of crowd control in a game full of damage-sponge crowds makes it tedious very soon. I give it a 5/10, 6bif the unlockables weren't locked behind an arbitrarily difficult wave-based arena mode outside of the game's story mode. Sorry for the lack og formatting, I'm on my mobile.

The anons who played it last thread said the gameplay is terrible and frustrating.

Also the commies are the 'good' guys.

Stop fucking shilling here already.

every single thread that isn't an AAA eh?

rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5278156

Did you really have to spoil this shit? I'm salty now.

Too bad you missed the old thread. Long story short, the game is pretty awful - nothing like Hotline and the controls feel really stiff. It's like a crappy SoR that will make you want to play the remake instead within 30 minutes.

its the special olympics right now isn't it?

my god, what a disgusting parade of degeneracy, celebrating genetical failure

I feel sorry for the dude.

You're supposed to admire it, since disable people do what healthy ones don't and yadda yadda.

thats the degenerate narrative to pump money and "acceptance" for these abortions of nature.

im so fucking sick of the world being ruled by women.

It seemed pretty divided in the first thread. I think it's good, but it definitely has its flaws. The enemies are a tad bit spongy, some are incredibly fucking annoying (dogs), your basic attack can combo infinitely instead of of being just 3 or 4 hits (makes it feel more repetitive than usual), the mook count is about the same on every stage, I don't think you can change the button mapping on your controller (luckily, the buttons are already set up optimally imo), and making just one mistake near an enemy with a gun means you're losing a large portion of your health.

There is some good, though: Controls are tight, large moveset, great feedback, interesting bosses, introduces some new elements (drug system), fast, diagonal dashing, characters that feel different to use, and it's nice and challenging.

I don't get the SoRR comparison at all. Mother Russia bleeds feels a lot different to me than Streets of Rage for many different reasons: drugs system, hitting enemies that are on the ground, bosses that require a certain condition to kill, charging attacks, less focus on grappling, no down + attack while jumping, no special move with i-frames, etc. I also don't get the controls complaint; they feel fine to me.

I pirated this bullshit game and it's really bad, at best mediocre bad.

The idea of the game is not bad, but the execution is really poor. I hated the constant stunlocks, the retarded AI that did nothing to save itself or help me in the fights and the story was fucking miserable.

At least the controls were ok, but I didn't used the keyboard, and I've read that they are really bad. The music is fine too.

Story could have been good if it was about the drug and the mafia behind it instead of this fag che guevara-inspired bearded cunt and his revolution. To hell with that.
I would have accepted it if both sides were equally bad and, in the end, the main character ended up killing this guy for being a parasite leeching of their work, but nope.

Just a badly thought game hyped up by it's trailer and the music, as games are now.

but that's wrong you fucking retard, hotline miami was made by dennaton, mrb is from le cartel

Technically there are a lot athletes that overcome crippling accidents and not just genetically retarded people.

and how many of those are participating?

sally tremblebones there doesn't seem like she had an accident, it looks like failed genetics.

We just had a thread for this garbage, fuck off Holla Forums.

you did this exact same thing with obduction, and with haydee

are you gonna call your shitposting buddies now so they shit the thread up?

That's the whole point. People watch this shit to feel pity. To feel better about themselves while telling others they watch it because it's "inspiring".

This guy gets it.

Fuck out of here nigger

end your life

You really shouldn't reply to shitposters.

This. I only play games where the protagonists share my world view.

Has anyone beaten the Nekro Dimension arena? I've been trying for the past few hours and can't seem to get past wave 8.

The game plays like shit and looks like shit. Accept it neo Holla Forums, no one wants you here.
Like Said. Now fuck off.

>>>/freech/

>>>Holla Forums

i didn't say how it was or how it played.

all i said is if its a videogame, and people want to have a thread about it on the videogame board, then they damn right should, you stupid nigger.

thats what the [-] is for

Stop replying, its just a false flagging shitposter

They're both published by Devolver dipshit.

ok

pirated it, can't even be bothered to unpack the RAR, no one gives a fuck

nice trips

The fuck?

What?

I'm on my mobile and it changed it to producer.

Not what I said, is it?

commies btfo

i pirated it. it's really not great

great soundtrack for the most part, neat art, but the story is retarded and the combos are:

that's it. not to mention some pretty bullshit "bosses". i might buy it when it's on sale because the soundtrack really is pretty good but full price? no

I can't wait for the Polandball DLC

Take this user's advice.

Its breddy gud but flawed.

If they´d reduce the attack priority on grabs and added I-frames to the dash it´d be solid 8/10.
Grafix and music department are top tier too.

As it is its 6/10.

Well, it's shit, no surprise. I'm going to get these off right now, fuck dogs, fuck all of them and their variations, fightting a couple of them on hard mode is a pain in the ass, you'll get stuck in a loop pretty quickly, the dash kick seems to have trouble working with their hitboxes, could be my fault tho.

Gameplay is basic as fuck, tryed to do some different moves because it was begining to get boring, not a lot of variations, spamming push and finishing with an uppercut seems to be the obvious pattern for a fight.

The soundtrack is pretty good, I really enjoyed some songs, particularly the danceclub theme.

Story is kind of shit, faggots want to remove communists from the government to put others commies, the same bearded faggot doesn't like violence, yet he still bring you an ak when you need it (that level was so much shit, except for the wall part). Want to know more about the drug and the side effects Too bad, fuck you, have a shitty bad and good ending.
I know it's a game created or developped by Digital, so the story might be hidden for now.

Forgot to mention enemies are pretty much basics in term of pattern or special abiltites, I liked the designs but devs were lazy as fuck so they implemented 2 to 3 colour swapes for each unit.

No, in this you are the communists killing capitalists.

N O S T A N D I N G A N T I - A I R
WITH FUCKING FLY KICKING SLAVS IN THE SECOND FUCKING LEVEL

A flying kick is the same as a flying punch, yet you have some amount of variation of enemies, as soon as the loading screen flashes "vary your moves"
I laugh every single time

due to how the game works, your kick can vary from a stomach punch of a huge fucking kick, you do a stomach punch if an enemy is nearby, but the problem with that is the game fucking sucks, if an enemy is nearby in another lane, and there's another enemy in the same lane as you but is in kicking reach,
you fucking STOMACH PUNCH THE FUCKING AIR

bosses as dumb and the same routine as cannon fodder showing how fucking basic the game is, with 0 windup grabs as well
you dodge attacks my DASHING FORWARD, BECAUSE NICE GAME

published by devolver digital
devolver digital only publishes and keeps ips of games

yes ,but you also are the communist so it may count as a metaphor for how the actual communism tore itself up from the inside?

which makes me think

who are these people exactly ? I've only seen them emerge fairly recent

its honestly not that good, user.

The riot level was okay, though.

Have any of you played a side scrolling beat em' up before? They don't typically go for giant combos as a way to add skill. Sure, there were a few games back in the day that had combos, but for the most part it's been about pressing the attack button when you see an opening. Most of the intricacy in beat em' ups come from the movement and knowing when the best time to attack is. You gotta learn to dance around the hordes of mooks and attack when there's an opening, which is not as easy as it sounds. If you were expecting Devil May Cry or Mortal Kombat, you will be seriously disappointed.

Not to say the game doesn't have flaws, but a lack of combos wouldn't be one of them.

cyka

kill yourself

this

don't know, don't care

utter shit, if you liked it you should kill yourself

everything I hear about this game makes it sound worse and worse

is there any game where dogs aren't fucking annoying pieces of shit that should be genocided

if you were expecting final fight you'll still be disappointed. fuck off, shill

It's pretty good besides certain shit enemies
DOGS AND FLYING SLAVS

wew

I posted my thoughts on this game in the last thread (overambitious poor SoR imitator), I just want to add this game has one of the worst CRT/scanline filters I've ever seen. The pixel art is typical ass-looking indieshit because that's the thing in current year, I thought some scanlines might help it look a little better at least, and proper scanlines actually might, but instead you get fucking fat hotdog-sized lines with miles of space in between, some eye-searing overemphasized phosphor-glow shit that makes all the lights and colors bleed and doesn't know the definition of subtle, and some hamfisted overblown curvature distortion around the edges. It's like the CRT filter was programmed by someone who hates CRTs and made the filter as a joke to mock people who like them. Just put in some proper scanlines and stop there, no need to shit it up with the goofy extra effects or at least let me toggle the effects separately how hard is that ffs.

Anyway gameplay is sloppy and unrefined so the game's nowhere near good enough to get worked up over crappy graphics and a crappy filter.

oh I forgot to mention along with the curvature distortion you get overscan out the wazoo, so graphical details around the edges of the screen are cut off completely. hey we drew some little details like wires and shit at the top of the screen, and if you play with the filter on you'll never see them! sucker.