Crowdstrike payments

THE DATES DON'T LIE

af-mg.com/2017/09/21/breaking-seth-rich-hush-money/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitri_Alperovitch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Tobias
web.archive.org/web/20050207005733/http://www.newsmeat.com/media_political_donations/Andrew_Tobias.php
g-2.space/cs/
niqnaq.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/crowdstrikes-alperovitch-is-a-vicious-fraud/
original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/03/23/rush-to-judgment/
theinternationalreporter.org/2017/03/25/what-is-crowdstrike-firm-hired-by-dnc-has-ties-to-hillary-clinton-a-ukrainian-billionaire-and-google/
libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/03/23/what-is-crowdstrike-firm-hired-by-dnc-has-ties-to-hillary-clinton-a-ukrainian-billionaire-and-google/
businessinsider.com/google-to-invest-100-million-in-crowdstrike-2015-7
archive.fo/fahSa
medium.com/homefront-rising/dumbstruck-how-crowdstrike-conned-america-on-the-hack-of-the-dnc-ecfa522ff44f
voanews.com/a/crowdstrike-comey-russia-hack-dnc-clinton-trump/3776067.html
arstechnica.com/security/2016/06/lone-wolf-claims-responsibility-for-dnc-hack-dumps-purported-trump-smear-file/
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=62536
scannedretina.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/russian-hackers-found-obama.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/something-stinks-here-crowdstrike-revises-retracts-parts-explosive-russian-hacking-r
silverdoctors.com/headlines/world-news/crowdstike-revises-and-retracts-parts-of-explosive-russian-hacking-report/
medium.com/@jeffreycarr/the-gru-ukraine-artillery-hack-that-may-never-have-happened-820960bbb02d
medium.com/@thegrugq/voice-of-russia-50ae874777ca
atlanticcouncil.org/about/experts/list/dmitri-alperovitch
atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/russian-cyber-attacks-in-the-united-states-will-intensify
g-2.space/timeline.html?201707
archive.fo/4rjku#selection-443.0-469.212
g-2.space/wa_po/
archive.is/mIlwc
disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/breaking-crowdstrike-payments-coincide-with-deaths-of-seth-rich-shawn-lucas/
pastebin.com/mmh42exk
g-2.space)
thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
twitter.com/114218876441/status/911064253687320578)
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-10/why-some-u-s-ex-spies-don-t-buy-the-russia-story
youtu.be/plJaqJigl74?t=17m55s
twitter.com/AdamParkhomenko
investigaterussia.org
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9PNoecNxU
youtube.com/watch?v=wsUhyiO31DY
investigaterussia.org/media/2017-09-21/russians-facebook-organized-fl-rallies
investigaterussia.org/media/2017-09-21/facebook-facing-scrutiny-changes-ad-policies
investigaterussia.org/media/2017-09-21/twitters-turn-talk
twitter.com/InvestigateRU
medium.com/@caityjohnstone/the-only-people-who-still-believe-in-russiagate-are-those-who-desperately-need-to-6ed8bcb55e0f
consortiumnews.com/2017/09/20/more-holes-in-russia-gate-narrative/
nef4rhc.wordpress.com
dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=2001-01-01&date_to=2001-12-14&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00010603&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016&disbursement_description=technology
web.archive.org/web/20160609125300/http://www.misdepartment.com:80/staff
g-2.space/nymag
disobedientmedia.com/2017/08/the-new-york-mag-attacks-credibility-of-the-nation-over-russian-hacking-story/
disobedientmedia.com/2017/08/the-new-york-mag-attacks-credibility-of-the-nation-over-russian-hacking-story/
medium.com/@caityjohnstone/dnc-makes-unbelievably-feeble-response-to-latest-russiagate-debunking-evidence-8a0cde8d29ae
shakesville.com/2017/08/why-is-nation-giving-space-to-tinfoil.html
medium.com/theyoungturks/update-anyone-who-questions-the-russia-narrative-is-a-conspiracy-theorist-934df722ec0d
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the >amount of $98,849.84. The relationship to this >date happens to be the day after DNC Data >Director of New Voter Registration Seth Rich >was murdered.

you lead with this user

bump

Bump

Where is the source?

Can someone link to the place on the fec.gov website where this data is? I cannot find it.

"What a coinky-dink, eh goy?"

bumping for very important shit that is way over my head.

Gerhard Watzinger

Chairman of the Board, CrowdStrike

Gerhard Watzinger assumed the role of the chairman of the board of CrowdStrike in April 2012. Before CrowdStrike, Watzinger served as the chief strategy officer and executive vice president at McAfee, where he was responsible for guiding McAfee’s global business strategy and development. Watzinger has helped accelerate the international expansion of McAfee and has directed the company through numerous successful mergers and acquisitions, which have resulted in record revenue growth and increased market share. He was also the architect of McAfee’s acquisition by Intel, a $7.7B transaction which was one of the largest deals in the security industry. Watzinger has a bachelor’s degree in computer science from the Technical University of Munich, Germany.
George Kurtz

President & CEO, CrowdStrike

Serial entrepreneur George Kurtz is the CEO and co-founder of CrowdStrike, a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and services. Kurtz is an internationally recognized security expert, author, entrepreneur, and speaker with more than 20 years of experience in the security space. His entrepreneurial background and ability to commercialize nascent technologies has enabled him to drive innovation throughout his career by identifying market trends and correlating them with customer feedback, resulting in rapid growth for the businesses he has run. His prior roles at McAfee, a $3-billion security company, include worldwide chief technology officer and GM, as well as SVP of enterprise. Prior to joining McAfee, Kurtz started Foundstone in October 1999 as the founder and CEO responsible for recruiting the other six founding team members. Foundstone had one of the leading incident response practices in the industry and was acquired by McAfee in October of 2004. He also authored the best-selling security book of all time, Hacking Exposed: Network Security Secrets & Solutions.
Denis O’Leary

Managing Partner, Encore Financial Partners, Inc.

Denis O’Leary is a private investor. From 1978 to 2003 he held a variety of executive positions at J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. including: treasurer for the corporation, DGM for the company’s processing businesses, chief information officer, head of retail and small business branch banking, and managing executive of Lab Morgan (the firm’s focal point for strategic investing in the new economy). He became a member of Chase’s executive committee in 1997. Following JPMC, Denis was active as a senior advisor to the Boston Consulting Group and through 2015, as managing partner of Encore Financial Partners, Inc. a firm focused on the acquisition and management of U.S. based banking organizations. He received his MBA from NYU and his B.A. in economics from the University of Rochester. Denis served as a director of McAfee (until its sale to Intel) and numerous private and not for profit entities, and as Chairman of NYCE Corporation. Presently he is also director of Fiserv (FISV), The Warranty Group, and Hamilton State Bancshares.
Cary Davis

Managing Director, Warburg Pincus

Cary J. Davis is based in New York, joined Warburg Pincus in 1994 and is responsible for technology, media and telecommunications investments in the software and financial technology sectors. Prior to joining Warburg Pincus, Mr. Davis was executive assistant to Michael Dell at Dell Computer and a consultant at McKinsey & Company. He is a director of Interactive Data Corporation and TradeCard. Mr. Davis has been an adjunct professor at the Columbia University Graduate School of Business and is chairman emeritus of the Jewish Community House of Bensonhurst. He is also chairman of the Boys Prep charter school and a trustee of the American Academy in Rome. Mr. Davis received a B.A. in economics from Yale University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
Sameer Gandhi

Partner, Accel Partners

Sameer joined Accel in 2008 and focuses on consumer Internet, software and services investments. He is responsible for investments such as Bonobos, Collective, Crowdstrike, Dropbox, Dropcam, Flipkart, Hailo, Opower, Plex Systems, Quidsi (parent of diapers.com and soap.com; acquired by Amazon.com), ScaleArc, Sonatype, Spotify and StumbleUpon, Venmo (acquired by Braintree/eBay), and Yapstone. Prior to joining Accel, Sameer was a partner with Sequoia Capital, where he led investments such as Barracuda Networks (NYSE: CUDA), Dropbox, eHarmony, Gracenote (acquired by Sony), Sourcefire (NASDAQ: FIRE), and Trulia (NYSE: TRLA). Sameer previously worked at Broadview, an investment banking firm specializing in technology mergers and acquisitions, and at Oracle. Sameer is the former president of the Western Association of Venture Capitalists and has been named to the Forbes Midas List for Top Tech Investors. Sameer has a BSEE and MSEE from M.I.T. and an MBA from Stanford.
Joseph Landy

Co-Chief Executive Officer, Warburg Pincus

Joseph P. Landy is Co-Chief Executive Officer of Warburg Pincus, a global private equity firm with more than $35 billion of assets under management, where he has been engaged in all aspects of private equity investing since 1985. He has been jointly responsible for the management of the firm since 2000, including the formulation of strategy, oversight of investment policy and decisions, leadership of the firm’s Executive Management Group and the coordination of limited partner communications. During his tenure at the firm, Mr. Landy’s principal areas of investment focus have been information technology, Internet applications and infrastructure, communications applications and structured investments. Mr. Landy currently serves as a Director of AmRest Holdings SE, CrowdStrike and Kosmos Energy Ltd. He also serves as an Officer of the Boy Scouts of America and a Member of its National Executive Board. Mr. Landy holds a B.S. degree in economics from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania and an M.B.A. from The Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University.
Joe Sexton

President, AppDynamics

Joe Sexton brings decades of top industry experience and deep operational expertise to the CrowdStrike board. Mr. Sexton is the president of AppDynamics, the leader in application intelligence for software-defined businesses, where he is responsible for all field operations including sales, marketing, business development and customer success. Prior to joining AppDynamics, Mr. Sexton was executive vice president of worldwide sales at McAfee, where he was responsible for $2.5 billion in annual sales and managed an organization of 2,000 people. Under his leadership McAfee doubled its sales, resulting in a $7.7 billion acquisition by Intel in 2011. Before joining McAfee, Mr. Sexton served as senior vice president of the Americas at Mercury Interactive, where he helped triple sales to $1 billion by establishing Mercury’s leadership in the Enterprise market. While there, Hewlett Packard acquired Mercury Interactive in 2006 for $4.5 billion. Mr. Sexton has also held executive sales positions at EMC, Integrated Concepts, and CA Technologies. Mr. Sexton graduated from the University of Kentucky with a bachelor’s degree in marketing.

bump

Crowdstrike, Inc

15440 Laguna Canyon Road 250
Irvine, CA 92618
(949) 954-6785

I'm always shocked at how blatant they really are. Like discussing your plans to rob a bank in a crowded diner.

it looks lile they used crowdstrike to launder the payments for the hits on Seth Rich and Shawn Lucas. that timing and those amounts make it actually pretty blatantly obvious.

what is their explanation going to be?

Spool, uhhhhhh, nothing then?

Thanks. The info is legit. The large payments are:

05/11/16 - $ 39,238.66 - Data services subscription
07/11/16 - $ 98,849.84 - Technology infrastructure maintenance - (one day after death of Seth Rich)
08/03/16 - $113,645.77 - Technology infrastructure maintenance - (one day after death of Shawn Lucas)
10/28/16 - $ 33,750.00 - Data services subscription
11/30/16 - $ 99,187.50 - Data services subscription

So far I haven't found anything to match to the other dates.

Fire up the bots and spread this on all social media. This needs to get normie attention.

Dmitri Alperovitch is the name you want, co-founder of CrowdStrike. Also on the Atlantic Council as a cyber security advisor, loves to push for boots on the ground response to hacks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dmitri_Alperovitch

Reminder that this correlates with the Imran Awan case, the Pakistani IT staffer who had been working for/on the payroll of Debbie Wasserman Schultz (Someone who was forced to step down specifically due to the DNC leak) for over a decade, earning him and his famb
onily over $5Million

Also reminder that the info came out showing the upload rate of the files that came out of the leak, confirming it was in fact a leak done locally

Guys please tell me this is as big as I hope it is

Thanks for including those other large payments. Seems misleading to leave them out

Another connection, a bit more paper trail. I swear if we ever printed this shit out it would canvas a green mile.

I hope so too user, and it may well be. CrowdStrike seems to be an integral cog in the DNC's machine that utilizes the internet to stoke geopolitical tension and push foreign policy agenda. They're a false flag machine.

i was thinking the same thing.

Is that yours, can i use it as an album cover?

bump

Bump

It's from an HBO show iirc, True Detective

Another name that's come up a couple times is Andrew Tobias, DNC Treasurer at the time. Looking into anything else he might be up to now

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Tobias

web.archive.org/web/20050207005733/http://www.newsmeat.com/media_political_donations/Andrew_Tobias.php

Is that fucking spurdo?

Yes.

These cards were clearly drawn recently and are being passed off as if they are from decades ago. Until I see actual proof that these cards existed exactly as the pictures show them now a long time ago the explanation I gave above is what makes the most sense.

Amen

Yee of little faith.

They actually are pretty old. I'm pretty sure they're from the late 90s or early 2000s. If you go to their website you can download the whole set.

That's not how burden of proof works.

Reality is far stranger than you are accustomed to user. This is meme magic, synchronicity, serendipity, and the Eastern Orthodox understand it Logos made manifest.

Wow, wasn't really expecting this thread to take off, let alone get stickied. Just something I happen to see and see what Holla Forums thought.

It must be important, if we have people in the thread derailing with shit about cards.

"taking off" is 400+ replies. You might get that, maybe not. Without much more happening my guess is 150-200 replies then it dies down. It's important stuff but without people actively digging and turning over new information, most threads like this stall.

Pretty much every mystic tradition understands it to some degree tbh. Pity the Abrahamics lobotomized themselves.

This.
It is an extremely important thing, but one that does not give reason to discussion. We can place it like a puzzle piece, and that's about it. Follow the leads where they go, cross reference names, but that's intensive and grueling shit that people usually get paid for.
I'm sure I'm speaking for more than a few anons and lurkers when I say "I'm not smart/connected/lettered enough to help, but I'll inform myself all the same".

It's stickied so those mad autists who do muckraking are bound to see it, and possibly add their two cents.

that Falcon software is fucking expensive, I highly doubt they'd cover all their laptops for roughly 10k. ~100k for Falcon and ~100k in consulting/IR fees sounds about right. CrowdStrike bills consultants out at $350 an hour.

100k for a murder seems pretty cheap for a company that's raking in the money on government contracts and corporate sales, especially considering the risk

guys, don't you see? CrowdStrike didn't kill two people, they knew the truth of the breach. They likely contained the data retrieved from DNC computers on a separate Splunk head to secure it from most of their analysts (perhaps this is the maintenance cost, if they had to stand up additional hardware). Maybe these payments were part of an agreement where CS knew their story (and thus, their whole business reputation) would fall apart if there were still adversarial loose strings out there.

I have A LOT OF information guys. This isnt so much about Seth Rich, since there is no evidence for that and by mentioning Seth you just discredit yourself.

This is very related with this thread: ==READ IT==

This all part of DNC and CrowdStrike attempts to keep Russian hacking narrative alive.

I am active in group that tries to prove that Guccifer 2.0 was not Russian hacker but most probably operation run by DNC and CrowdStrike.

I have to add that we knew that cost was 200k$. I have read that somewhere months ago.

Few links about CrowdStrike:

CrowdStrike & The DNC's Phantom Intruder (OPINION) By Adam Carter — April 25th, 2017
g-2.space/cs/

crowdstrike’s alperovitch is ‘a vicious fraud’ The evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC is collapsing
Justin Raimondo, Antiwar.com, Mar 24 2017
niqnaq.wordpress.com/2017/03/24/crowdstrikes-alperovitch-is-a-vicious-fraud/
original.antiwar.com/justin/2017/03/23/rush-to-judgment/

What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google March 25, 2017
theinternationalreporter.org/2017/03/25/what-is-crowdstrike-firm-hired-by-dnc-has-ties-to-hillary-clinton-a-ukrainian-billionaire-and-google/
libertyblitzkrieg.com/2017/03/23/what-is-crowdstrike-firm-hired-by-dnc-has-ties-to-hillary-clinton-a-ukrainian-billionaire-and-google/

Jul. 10, 2015 businessinsider.com Google is investing $100 million in a security company, CrowdStrike
businessinsider.com/google-to-invest-100-million-in-crowdstrike-2015-7
archive.fo/fahSa

HomeFront IntelAug 31 Scott Ritter
Data that would shed light on claims of Russian meddling in the 2016 U.S. Presidential election remains out of investigators’ hands.
medium.com/homefront-rising/dumbstruck-how-crowdstrike-conned-america-on-the-hack-of-the-dnc-ecfa522ff44f

Think Tank: Cyber Firm at Center of Russian Hacking Charges Misread Data March 23 1027
WASHINGTON — An influential British think tank and Ukraine’s military are disputing a report that the U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has used to buttress its claims of Russian hacking in the presidential election.
voanews.com/a/crowdstrike-comey-russia-hack-dnc-clinton-trump/3776067.html

Dan Goodin - 6/16/2016 Lone wolf claims responsibility for DNC hack, dumps purported Trump smear file, CrowdStrike misattributed the breach?
arstechnica.com/security/2016/06/lone-wolf-claims-responsibility-for-dnc-hack-dumps-purported-trump-smear-file/

This article is the most speculative and full of ugly details about CrowdStrike, but seems very biased os double check everything before you start repeating disinformation:
Same text: scannedretina.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/russian-hackers-found-obama.pdf

Less important for this case (CS retracted some details about hacks of UA artillery):

"Something Stinks Here" - CrowdStrike Revises, Retracts Parts Of Explosive Russian Hacking Report | Zero Hedge
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/something-stinks-here-crowdstrike-revises-retracts-parts-explosive-russian-hacking-r
CrowdStike Revises and Retracts Parts of Explosive Russian Hacking Report Posted on March 29, 2017
silverdoctors.com/headlines/world-news/crowdstike-revises-and-retracts-parts-of-explosive-russian-hacking-report/
The GRU-Ukraine Artillery Hack That May Never Have Happened @jeffreycarr
medium.com/@jeffreycarr/the-gru-ukraine-artillery-hack-that-may-never-have-happened-820960bbb02d
Voice of Russia Faulty military intelligence analysis is irrelevant @thegrugq
medium.com/@thegrugq/voice-of-russia-50ae874777ca

That cunt Kurtz is a well known whitehat fag from years ago. He wouldn't jaywalk. Alperovitch went from some tech to it passing him over to becoming a middleman for this tech outfit (deep state) and the shadow government with a dick up his ass about Russia. Henry is former FBI top doge for cyber before becoming deputy director. Another link to the Shadow gov and a major one. Also looks like a real pedo with a mustache. The rest of these cunts… meh. They didn't kill anyone. Just lied and falsified shit for the Democrats to get future business and because they share the same lefty, anti-Russian mindset. There's probably another half dozen outfits like this around but these guys are a common name in their space and via Dimitri, put their head on the chopping block (maybe so people would only focus on them) with the bullshit empty report he made public which came down to, trust us goys.

Lets go to Atlantic council:

atlanticcouncil.org/about/experts/list/dmitri-alperovitch

atlanticcouncil.org/blogs/new-atlanticist/russian-cyber-attacks-in-the-united-states-will-intensify

Note that on that date almost nobody knew about Guccifer 2.0

Mitch Hulse wrote this article on Atlantic Council webpage on same day that Guccifer 2.0 appeared for the first time.
On that day he published: "Trump Opposition Research" the DNC announce on the previous day.

I am sure that at DNC everybody was worried:
>Oh noes, somebody released all the dirt we have on Donald Trump, now public knows all the bad stuff we know about him, so we dont need to pay MSM to publish it.

BTW, just by looking at timeframe its very obvious who made Guccifer 2.0.
There is no reason that Russians would release Guccifer 2.0 one day after Assange told the world that he has DNC emails. Only DNC had motivation to react on Assanges statement.

Now a bit spoiler alert. We SPECULATE that Guccifer 2.0 was operation by Dimiti Alperovitch and Shawn Henry. We have no proofs for that. But timeframe and if we think who was able to get all those harmless DNC documents directly from their servers… IT Company that manages security of those servers is obvious suspect. And they were paid to fix whole mess. Since they knew they have almost zero evidence that Russians hacked servers, they got idea that some Public MediaWhore Leaker/Hacker can help them assert blame on Russia by convincing few tech journalists and control the narrative of leaks when WikiLeaks starts publishing their documents Note this was on June 13th-14th, Wikileaks started publishing on July 22th (5 weeks later).
Timeline: g-2.space/timeline.html?201707

archive.fo/4rjku#selection-443.0-469.212

CrowdStrike has played a critical role in the development of America’s cyber-defense policy. Dmitri Alperovitch and George Kurtz, a former head of the FBI cyberwarfare unit founded CrowdStrike. Shawn Henry, former executive assistant director at the FBI is now CrowdStrike’s president of services. The company is crawling with former U.S. intelligence agents.
Before Alperovitch founded CrowdStrike in 2011, he was working in Atlanta as the chief threat officer at the antivirus software firm McAfee, owned by Intel (a DARPA company).

The Washington Post Article on the DNC Hack - Fact or Fiction? By Adam Carter — June 14th, 2017
g-2.space/wa_po/
archive.is/mIlwc

TL;DR
Ultimately, CrowdStrike gave Guccifer 2.0 the means of "authenticating" or "validating" himself to the world and did so through an article tainted by specious claims, conveniently the next day Guccifer 2.0 appeared to take immediate advantage of it but also took the unusual action of deliberately tainting the files he leaked.
We can either accept this was all just a big coincidence, or we can accept the alternate possibility - that Shawn Henry & Dmitri Alperovitch either were behind Guccifer 2.0 or were connected to those behind it.

I forgot this pic of Adams tweet

Elizabeth Vos Article:
disobedientmedia.com/2017/09/breaking-crowdstrike-payments-coincide-with-deaths-of-seth-rich-shawn-lucas/

A lot of links to articles, pdfs, reports, tweets, blogs… about DNC hacking (not organized):
pastebin.com/mmh42exk

OK If you followed any of my long posts you should be onboard and read for this.

Independent researchers Adam Carter, u/tvor22 and Forensicator are trying to get this metadata evidence (g-2.space) in public since Feb 2017.
Few pages published it, recently most notable ones (more left leaning) were:
August 8, 2017
thenation.com/article/a-new-report-raises-big-questions-about-last-years-dnc-hack/
(the nation was later journalist butchered by his editor and NY Magazine, article was changed, whole new revision was published… more: twitter.com/114218876441/status/911064253687320578)
August 10, 2017
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-10/why-some-u-s-ex-spies-don-t-buy-the-russia-story
(thegatewaypundit, zerohedge, disobedientmedia, bigleaguepolitics, breibart, but those articles did reach wide audience or response)

OK now go back in July. not many people on the left knew about us then. But according to this video… Adam Parkhomenko, guy who was employed by Clinton on her Campaign and worked for Bill Clinton in the past, was talking about some group on internet that claims that Guccifer 2.0 was DNC entity. Its very obvious he talks about Adam Carter and Forensicator. He also explains our theor much better than any journalist did until then, it almost seems like he is describing what really happened.

Adam Parkhomenko
Ballots, Bullies, and Bots
Atlantic Council's OS/360 Meeting in Warsaw, Poland, July 2017.
youtu.be/plJaqJigl74?t=17m55s

And this brings us to few weeks back, when various left trolls with #Resistance in bios started to appear in Adams Carters tweets.
And guess what, those troll posts got likes by @AdamParkhomenko.

And they were literally trolls, calling us russian bots and posting lame gifs.
Those same trolls were also tweeting to AdamParkhomenko, telling mo who among us blocked them.

Here re some of those trolls reporting to @AdamParkhomenko

It's a real kind of beautiful.

for fucking real ikr

cheq'd

I agree.Do it.

And now finale, how all this ties to

investigaterussia.org

Morgan Freeman (comments closed)
Committee to Investigate Russia: War
youtube.com/watch?v=Uz9PNoecNxU

Mark Cuckenberk (comments closed)
WATCH: Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg to cooperate on Russian investigation after 2016 election
youtube.com/watch?v=wsUhyiO31DY

investigaterussia.org/media/2017-09-21/russians-facebook-organized-fl-rallies
investigaterussia.org/media/2017-09-21/facebook-facing-scrutiny-changes-ad-policies

And twitter:
investigaterussia.org/media/2017-09-21/twitters-turn-talk

So… now you know who is our enemy:
investigaterussia.org

Sane article from lat pic: medium.com/@caityjohnstone/the-only-people-who-still-believe-in-russiagate-are-those-who-desperately-need-to-6ed8bcb55e0f

yerp

nugguh

hayy

This is not a town for niggers or supposed natives. The white man will have it's place or more cars of mercy will come.

Guys listen to me: Shawn Lucas and Seth Rich are trap. Dont spread that around.

Spread VIPS memo and Bloomberg article.

If you mention Seth Rich or Shawn Lucas you are labeled as conspiracy theorist and nobody takes you serious, and besides that you have zero proof.

But for fact that Guccifer 2.0 was not Russian hacker as 17 US agencies claim, we have metadata evidence (transfer on USB, .docx rtf metadata, DC timestamps, DMs language analysis…)

truths need to be said and only get denied by the insane or those who wish harm on others.

Niggers don't realize they cursed themselves centuries ago. Same with most woodniggers, like the Huron tribe.

There is blood none of them will make up for. Their debt is in life.

No Journlaist will take you seriously and publish story that Seth Rich was Murdered because all you have are circumstantial evidence.

Evidence that DNI/FBI/CIA/NSA were wrong at attributing Guccifer 2.0 leaks are much much more substantial.

And you have VIPS and many former IC employees on your side.

Here is VIPS (Veteran Intelligence Professionals for Sanity (VIPS), founded in 2003, Binney is one of them) report:

consortiumnews.com/2017/09/20/more-holes-in-russia-gate-narrative/

This report outlining various pieces of evidence and raising concerns over the assessments given by several US intelligence agencies was sent to Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III as well as to the US House and Senate Intelligence Committees, the US House & Senate Judiciary Committees and the US Deputy Attorney General, Rod Jay Rosenstein.

"Non-Existent Foundation for Russian Hacking Charge" available at: nef4rhc.wordpress.com

Source of pics: dni.gov/files/documents/ICA_2017_01.pdf

Also there is another little detail connecting

CrowdStrike
and
investigaterussia.org

So this Victor Pinchuk, donated $10 million to Clinton and he founds Atlantic Council.

Dimitri Alperovitch, founder of CrowdStrike, is a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.

Do you know else donated to CrowdStrike and Clinton?

Do you think all this are coincidences?

Absolutely amused.

Brothers I need some assistance, using the linked payment search I have found some other 'irregularities'. I have searched and searched but cannot find a picture of Jamal Awan, can anyone help me here. I don't want to post info as it all might be a goose chase yet.

On the subject of payoffs ever notice that some of HRC's emails had the dates altered to prior to her tenure as government employee ergo. not subject to FOIA, alterations which were done in a live production environment.
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/?q=&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=2001-01-01&date_to=2001-12-14&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Who could have done this? I get the feeling that Plant River Networks probably would not have undertaken this work, hell they needed to ask reddit how to delete files. This points to the other 'IT' staffing that the DNC had on the books like Crowdstrike ( however I cant find payments to them that would indicate they completed the works given these emails were leaked in March 2016 ). What I can find though is the following; The MIS department receiving very large sums of money - fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&data_type=processed&committee_id=C00010603&min_date=01/01/2015&max_date=12/31/2016&disbursement_description=technology

What makes these guys very interesting is that they pulled the website somewhere around June 16 down to a one pager. But they kept on getting payments. The MD volunteered In 2007, he took a leave of absence to volunteer on then Senator Obama’s presidential campaign. In early 2008, he became the Director of IT at Obama for America. For the 2012 presidential election cycle, he served as the Obama campaign’s Chief Information Officer.
web.archive.org/web/20160609125300/http://www.misdepartment.com:80/staff

MIS Department is reg to what appears to be a residential address - THE MIS DEPARTMENT, INC. CHICAGO, IL, 60647 3901 - with complete remote access into the DNC being based in IL that's the only feasible way they could have offered support.

That never happened. The CIA said, "muh russians". The FBI said, "Crowdstrike said muh russians". ODNI said, "Blyatman did it." 17 agencies is bullshit the NYT ran and has since quietly retracted.

100k for the people who own crowdstrike is pretty cheap, but it looks like the probably just laundered the payment through crowdstrike. 100k to a northwest DC nigger to shoot a white guy is way more realistic.

Jamal Awan is likely an alias of Imran Awan. A fake person to collect another paycheck.

Can you archive this for future reference before it gets changed due to (((clerical error)))?

dubs of awareness checked. this must be spread to the 4 corners of the interwebs. let the normalfags see how bad it can get and they will start to rebel against the kikes

Seems like a cheap price for an assassination.

Crowd strike, did they always do hit jobs? Can we link them to Michael Hastings somehow?

See: and

This is how this fucks finance each other.

Last two pics are from Atlantic Council webpage.

this was meant for

user, I had an account on io.com, and I know people from this company. SJG did indeed put these out 25 years ago.

I like to explain it to people thusly: if you project your will, your 'bubble' of reality will eventually reconfigure to conform to that will.

For example, the first time I saw the woman I am marrying, I just knew.

Chicken or egg? I really don't care. She gives me a reason to go onward.

Sure thing CIA.

m8 what the fuck is going on with your formatting

Good luck getting story about Seth Rich on mainstream leftist outlets.

Look what happened when The Nation published our Guccifer 2.0 is not Russian hacker story. Poor Journalist almost lost his job. Editor wrote lenghty apology to al ltheir sponsors and cucked audience:

Our responses, but they link to all the terrible leftist Media sites that attacker The Nation Journalist.

g-2.space/nymag

medium.com/@caityjohnstone/dnc-makes-unbelievably-feeble-response-to-latest-russiagate-debunking-evidence-8a0cde8d29ae

Here is one example of slanderous feminist blogger, who wrote very long article consisting of 99% of ad hominem attacks. In remaining 1% she tries hard to avoid addressing any of our arguments.
And If you check her comments all the #resistance ladies are praising her saying how article this was.
#hillarydidnothingwrong

shakesville.com/2017/08/why-is-nation-giving-space-to-tinfoil.html

Our goal needs to be to get this on CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo, HuffPo, WSJ…

If you post only on breibart, gatewaypuindit and zerohedge nobody of them sees it. We need to get their media to publish shit that will redpill them.

One of two disobedientmedia.com links should be this

medium.com/theyoungturks/update-anyone-who-questions-the-russia-narrative-is-a-conspiracy-theorist-934df722ec0d

Sad.

GAS THIS KIKE

saved

What will history write of this period, I wonder? What do we say of the neo-Roman tier political assassinations?

mad quads

I'm enjoying those digits, man

They'll say…
Holla Forums was right again!

I swear to kek that you illiterates are gonna be the death of Holla Forums.

Industrial, post-industrial, space age, information age, memeage.

(just kicking the thread so the replies show up again… only the first six are showing up right now)

Gates Foundation "sponsors" schools, effectively buying them, to get the kids reading garbage and become code monkeys. Their charity donations are also another scam.

Two of those words are redundant, user.

Can we dig into the payment recievers?
We know there were payments, however have to prove more than just that…

Look who I found together on picture:

scannedretina.files.wordpress.com/2017/01/russian-hackers-found-obama.pdf

Some pdf I found. It connections some personal information about Alperovitch and CrowdStrike Obama connection.

One of the few good threads since the dismal summer of '17.

>(((law enforcement)))
a-user, are you…
an-archist?

Any updates on this?