It Has Begun

The Fed is going to stop buying bonds next month in October, prepare your anuses everyone the depression foretold by economists has begun.

Fed to Start Paring Holdings, Keeps December Rate Rise on the Table
The central bank in October will begin slowly shrinking its $4.5 trillion portfolio

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/fed-keeps-december-rate-rise-on-the-table-eyes-slower-path-for-increases-1505930513
youtube.com/watch?v=5M1KD7Dnq4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*Woops
wsj.com/articles/fed-keeps-december-rate-rise-on-the-table-eyes-slower-path-for-increases-1505930513

Haha! Do you actually believe what the kike said?

Surprised it took them this long. This could easily crash the entire economy which has been propped up artificially for quite some time now.

economics confuses the shit out of me. could user break this down into laymen terms?

I'm not an econfag but I can give a basic gestalt of the situation as far as I understand it (which isn't far).
The government accrued massive amounts of debt, so they sold bonds (IOUs) to the Fed as a way to have cash on hand. The idea was that the Fed would feed the govt the cash it needed to keep the economy working. The Fed went on three bond buying sprees ("Quantitative Easing" 1, 2 & 3) and accrued over $4trilllion in US govt debt. The Fed wants to also make quick money so they've been selling the bonds back into the marketplace, and then reinvesting that money back into buying more bonds. From what I can tell, the Fed is signalling that they're going to stop buying up this debt starting in October, and will be selling the bonds with no plan on reinvesting those profits into more bond buying adventures. Additionally, since they're done with the bond-buying pyramid scheme, now they're working to raise the interest rates on the debt repayment. People are concerned because if the Fed won't buy govt debt and prop up the spending spree, how is our government going to keep spending out of control? Something will have to give - either the govt will have to reign in spending (lol) or the toothpicks propping up the current economy will snap and the whole system will need to reconfigure.

so, the USA risks going bankrupt? potentially a total economic collapse? am i reading this right?

The only reason we haven't had a total economic collapse since the 80s is because of the petro dollar. The Saudis could, at any time they feel like it, destroy the dollar because of this. Even with that still being around, the house of cards that is supporting the entire US economy grows more flimsy every day. Once even part of it fails, the entire thing is going to crash, hard, because it has no real solid foundation to stand on to begin with.

I highly doubt that. I'd bet the government will take over the fed to print more money if need be.

ha, they can't claim bankruptcy on this one, yankees each owe something like 50K per adult, or 100K per actual tax paying citizens (aka whites) admiralty law takes effect, do you own any bodies of salt water?

Which will do nothing. We do not determine the value of our currency, a group of kikes in London do. If they decide that our currency is no longer worth anything, welcome to post WW1 Germany where you can't buy groceries with millions of dollars.

Checked. If it comes down to it: Might == Right. Londonistan becomes a smoking crater and the kikes lose one of their most valuable golems.

i'm reasonably familiar with the petrodollar. personally i think trump has the intellectual potential to navigate an economic disaster. not to the point of it being unnoticeable, of course. just that it would be much worse if someone else were pres.

somehow i doubt the kikes would let us print our own currency.
economic miracle 2.0

We could always have a debt Jubilee…

This sounds like it should be illegal to all fuck! Who the fuck thought this would be a good idea to allow?

Yup, sounds like military industrial complex to me.

lmao, the kike run gov't will take over the kike run fed to bail out the american people from the debt the voted for. Renminbis anyone?

this user gets it :^) too bad the jubilee is just ending.

You're not, but it's easy to make a mistake here. The US cannot go bankrupt, because it has a sovereign currency and an immortal government. We essentially have an unlimited credit card that will last for as long as we can make minimum payments. And we have a really fucking long way to go before we can't make service on the debt. Better – even if our dollar collapses in value, we might theoretically might be better off, debt-wise. Our debt is denominated in dollars, so a crash in dollar value crashes the cost of repaying the debt, so we could – hypothetically – sell oil or something for Euros to cheaply pay down the debt, thus self-correcting the problem.

Nothing terrible is happening here. Expect a slight slowing of growth next year, which will be made up for by the end of 2018 by increased job gains.

Seriously – assuming there's still an internet, we'll still be here predicting the end of the economic world a year from now. Cap this post.

>(((Who))) the fuck thought this would be a good idea to allow?

Capped
See you in a year buddy if the internet is still here (it won't be)

If it's gone, you'll see me from our respective snipers' perches, no doubt. Remember – Jews apart, shoot to wound.

Tell me why.

that doesn't seem to account for inflation, though. and the collapse of value, you're writing it off as nothing. i clearly remember stories from many years ago about how pesos and russian money was worthless inside their respective countries, causing the dollar to hold value. wouldn't something like that cause the dollar to hold no value here and likewise cause a foreign currency to take over here? maybe this is just because i can't into econonomics

Because every wounded enemy needs two other enemy combatants to remove him.

Maybe a commies comrades would help, if theyre not scared to shit but niggers would just scatter.

It wouldn't come to that. Worse comes to worse we invade another country and take their shit. Our dollar isn't backed by oil or whatever, its backed by the military. Money actually holding value is a ridiculous concept. True value is comprised of physical resources and manpower.

Its not that confusing, they loaned out the states own money to the state at a set interest rate which generated debt. Debt they used to line their own pockets. After 90 some years this generated nearly 20 trillion in debt. Which works out to about 50k a head. This is obviously not good for a number of reasons and it doesnt take a genuis to understand why. This practice of ursury has also devauled the dollar by about 95%. Rates that mirror Romes economic crash millennia ago, and for the exact same reasons. Reasons that eventual precipitated its total collapse.

Even if the enemy has complete disregard for their wounded, they can't ignore their screams.

Hmph. Something to consider.

So the Jews are cashing out of their pyramid scheme?

user, the US is bankrupt.

The way the US monetary system works, we're fucked.
IOW: This is what usury looks like - we cannot, physically, pay off this debt, because the only mechanism we have to pay our debt is the same mechanism via which we get deeper into debt. Meaning we are basically enslaved to the Fed, which is run by - was created by - a bunch financier Jews.

That's basically the tier of dysfunction of American economic strategy at this point.

That's basically right, but your understanding is a little off. By issuing bonds at low rates the Fed was artificially lowering overall interest rates. By not doing that anymore the rate will naturally rise because no one else is going to issue bonds unless there is a higher rate of return.

Why is this a bad thing?

CANT WAIT BRÜDER

Translation in application?

Read the thread.

I doubt the kikes are going to crash it in September/October. They know too many people have woken up and realized that the kike's like to crash it near the end of the Jewish year and around their Jewish holidays.

I think it's going to crash in February instead.

Take 4x their number off the firing line. Art of pee pee poo poo pissssssss

Which is why we need to re-build our physical economy immediately. Molten salt reactors to produce much cheaper power, causing the return of energy-intensive industries, Hyperloop to allow high-speed transportation at a 90% cost reduction vs. flying, NAWAPA, non-rocket space launch, etc.

you both realize they'll never collect on that right? Trump probably saw this coming hence investing 700 billion in military tech.

Problem is, we don't actually want that until we've got control of things.
Last thing we want is a space elevator to take niggers and spics to the stars, or a Hyperlook travel system taking mongrels from city to city to engage in crime and then disappear.

user, they CAN'T 'collect' on that, in the sense you mean.
What they CAN do is keep the US in this state of constant and ever-deepening debt, then try to grabbler up as much as they can and run before the whole diseased temple comes crashing down on their heads.

I did. I don't see any reason to panic. The hose is being cut. When the crash comes, you can bet every single "white ally" will go into full rwds mode. We're already seeing it with Trump. Obamacare are getting cut was a major blow to the scam and it exposed the whole web.

This is one of the reasons why people are advocating cryptocurrency btw. Subversion of the development teams aside, it's almost impossible to fuck.

How do you expect to get control of things when the whole economy is run built on fractional-reserve kikery instead of production? Show people what can be done and they'll hang the bankers without us even asking.

That's the thing, when they try it will be slaughter, 7 billion vs them. Sure the Army will butcher the people in cities but holding a teritory? That will be a nightmare. Once the dust settles and we get our hands on the bankers and their families, ohh the torture and slaughter will be so much fun.

You don't, user, you don't.

But they won't. They'll call you a racist and call for that money to be put into inner city schools and aid programs instead.

You gotta get the nation cleaned up before you devote effort to advancement of our people, because otherwise it'll just be our people slaving for the advancement of others.

Nobody suggested you should panic, user.
That's very optimistic of you.
Obamacare hasn't been cut user, but it has exposed quite a lot.

But that's not the reality of the situation, and we are so very far away from anything resembling that.

user, there won't be a 'military', not for long - those niggers fight for shekels, not for lulz, and once that shekels flow is cut off, well… Point being: The Jews will be long-gone by that point. And most of the world will not decry them for killing the US, they'll applaud… Because they hate the US… Because of what Jews did with it while they had control.

Again, you show no understanding of this situation. By the time any such action would be ongoing, the bankers and their families - the ones they care about, at least - will be in China, comfortable, watching the consequences of their actions unfold on CNN and laughing at the silly goyim.

It's one of the main reasons NATO adopted the 5.56mm round. The other being logistics. A small round punches a small hole in one side and breaks apart, tumbling as it goes, doing horrible damage but generally not killing right away. The plan was to pepper an invading Russian line with screaming, crippled soldiers who drained their comrades' morale and gobbled up all their medical supplies before (probably) dying anyway. Take a platoon of, say, 50 men – kill 10 of them, and you have 40 really pissed off professionals who will accomplish their mission. Now, wound those 10 men instead, and now you have 10 down and ineffective, 2-5 more managing them behind the firing line, distracted riflemen listening to their buddies scream for their mommies, and a confused platoon leader who can't decide whether to carry on or convert to a rescue/evac operation. The only way for the enemy to escape this bind is to shoot his own wounded, which probably not even ISIS has the heart for. Plus, your side gets good PR for being the "good guys" who try not to kill the enemy. Win/win/win.

Invading the USA would be a total nightmare, after a colapse there will probably be something else to fill the power vacuum, im thinking something right wing. We control a lot of the worlds food, no way will we let that go. Also, we have a fuckload of guns and right wing people to step in

Why not just take it out of the (((Fed)))'s profits until they go bankrupt? Sounds pretty unpatriotic to sell US debt and pull the rug out from under everyone, they could even be called terrorists.

That's why nobody would bother with it.

Chaos.

In some places, sure.

Very possible. Though, I wager, if it DID come to that sort of conflict, you would see outside agents providing aid to those inside.
Example, Mexico would likely back the spics; Russian would likely back the Whites; Jews would try to back everyone, etc etc.

>Why not just take it out of the (((Fed)))'s profits until they go bankrupt?
"Because goy, the master doesn't serve the slave."

The Graham-Cassidy bill is getting passed next week. Feds won't be pumping money into it anymore. Federal spending is being cut big time over the next decade. This trend will continue because it has to. There's no more money left.

It is the solution and the means of implementing it. Explain a better way, and the old system is exposed. In all likelihood, we win without firing a shot.

You have no METHOD. White Nationalism is a dead end politically, regardless of whether it might work well if implemented in Idaho, or other some other scenario that isn't happening before the kikes crash the dollar and flee to China. Development and incredible economic growth is an easy sell.

Easier to handle in full-auto. The M14 was uncontrollable for the average recruit.

I don't think it will be a full crash. That's the last resort for (((them))). We're getting another recession like 08. It brings us close, hurts out way of life, our prosperity and lets them blame Trump and the rise of nationalism. A full crash means chaos, race war, civil war, open season on the massively disadvantaged leftists and non-whites. The kikes would get out of dodge in a heartbeat in that scenario and avoid it, but it means losing America. They might get the UN and NATO to invade to prevent a white nationalist victory, spiraling into WWIII, which is the least preferred option for everyone.

Only problem with that, is that if we take that route of letting it fall, sell oil for euros, use that to pay off the debt (since 1 eu would be worth like 100 usd at that point if not much much higher), and going "well, 1 euro = 1000 usd, and we made 1 billion euros selling oil, so we now have 1 trillion usd, heres your debt money back," and then try to rebalance with zero debt at the end and reestablish from there…

.. is that no one, and I mean NO ONE, is going to want to do business with us if we pull something like that. Its like if you took out a bank loan for X dollars, then paid it back to them in dirt and tried to call it even, only in this case the bank was forced to accept the dirt as payment. Yeah, they'd take it, but they will NEVER do business with you again because they lost a shit load of money and got fucked in the end.

So we'd be completely isolated at that point economically. We MIGHT be able to barter for things still, IF the kikes would let us get away with that. But who knows if they will, they may flat out refuse, because it would mean they would no longer have financial control over the USA due to no central bank or currency they can manipulate from the outside (same reason they hated nazi germany, their own non-central-bank currency and traded with other nations via barter, so jews couldnt control them). It may even lead to a serious war being waged against us by kike slave states around the world. Who knows with them.

Anyway, I want to see it all crash as well, but make no mistake, it wont be easy, it wont be over fast, it will be painful, you will suffer, we all will, and the kikes will work to make it as absolutely painful for us and as profitable for them as possible

They've been planning to move Kike Kommand to China since the 1970s.

youtube.com/watch?v=5M1KD7Dnq4s

If the central authority breaks down nonviolently, the United States has 50 state governments that can seamlessly step in to control the public and maintain the existing order. If those state governments break apart, there are various local governments people will cling to. The United States will never suffer the fate of the over-centralized Soviet Union, where a backroom coup can be put down and, oh by the way, the government is dissolved.

Rather, the end can only come either gradually, the same way the Romans went, or suddenly, in a Syrian-style civil war. In the event of the latter, look for existing institutions to fill the power vacuum. Churches spring to mind as the first non-state power people will organize around. Something like this was seen in Northern Iraq in 2003, between the fall of Saddam's regime and the occupation of US forces. Local imams established order, stopped the looting, assigned work details, and got the lights turned back on. They even had town hall meetings in some places to appoint delegates to what they thought would be the new, democratic government. If the US hadn't forcibly shit down these local elections, Iraq might have turned into an Religion of Cuck™ic Switzerland of various cantons. Instead, we kept fucking with them and arresting their community leaders. That's when the second wave of looting and vandalism struck, and this time there was nobody to stop it.

I suppose in America, the second line of social organization might be militias and biker/street gangs, but they won't be very good at holding territory. They also don't know enough to seize the water supply in dry places like L.A., and so the best-case scenario in a shithole like Victorville or Fresno would be common people selling their daughters to the Latin Kings for water they traded guns and labor for with the local Mormon church.

It's going to be interesting times.

This is next door to blasphemy. I get what the problem was, but the M14 is a champ. Favorite gun by far, followed by the Garand.

Literally. Fucking. Nothing. The lack of collapse in 2008 set the stage for conditions which have allowed the kikes to ensure the system WILL NEVER COLLAPSE. It can’t happen. It’s physically and mathematically impossible. Everything single bank in the Western world is legally allowed to steal every cent in every account they have in order to keep from going bankrupt. There will be no bailouts because they don’t NEED bailouts; they’ll simply steal everything you have, restructure, write off their derivatives, and use your money to build new banks under new names.

The only way this ends is if we personally go kill every single fucking banker.

but user, there's so many brainwashed normies who are not jew wise. they don't have a clue that "them" exists or who they are, specifically.

Nope.

HELLO AND WELCOME ANONS, TO THE 302,994,587,375,891,305TH EDITION OF "ECONOMIC DOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM AND THE END OF THE USA" (THAT WILL NEVER MATERIALIZE). PLEASE MAKE SURE TO GENERATE LOTS OF FEAR LOOSH IN PREPARATION FOR THE ANNUAL SEPTEMBER 23RD RITUAL BULLSHIT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION.

This is sensible, but you're leaving one important factor out of the equation: we have the guns.

Seriously, we threatened to overthrow the Saudi government when it tried to use oil money to buy productive capital like voting stock in GM. You'd be amazed how big of a stickup job you can pull when the alternative to a face-saving fleecing is nuclear holocaust. The threat of brute force encourages our allies to see things our way and just go along. It would create other problems for us elsewhere, but for forcing a refinancing of our debt, no sweat.

Mmm.

It's always been in effect, shill. Some places are more in your face about it than others.

The United States of America is a immortal sovereign government.

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA is a City of London corporate entity chartered under the masonic Inns of Court. It has been in bankruptcy since 1933.

I capped this. Very insightful.

The M14 with the giggleswitch on isn't a very controllable thing unless its that LaFrance abomination. In SA its perfectly fine.

user, total collapse is what Holla Forumsacks wish for most in the world.

wat

I bet they said the same thing during the Weimar.
Seems legit.
Development and 'incredible' economic growth isn't going to happen any sooner than White Nationalism is brother. Your narrative is self-conflicting.

Okay, enough of that fucking bullshit. This delusion is predicated on readers having only the most basic comprehension of Talmudic law practices and absolutely no factual information.

Woops. Can't make it too easy right?

Christ, you're a faggot. Be a better white.

so how do we weather the storm when shtf? What can be done to ensure 1488 wins in the ensuing chaos? Any anons with a decent read on the events to follow please share your predictions and best practices for preparation when the kike withdraws

The kikes have already thought of that, user. From the Fourteenth Amendment, Section 4:

The legal Pig Latin up there means that Jews can do whatever they want, or not, and any president who says boo to it can be impeached. Lel, it's a mitzvah!

1- Stop reddit spacing.
2 - Lurk more. There are SHTF threads like every fucking day now almost.

You american?
So, little story. During the real depression my family were share croppers, once they had enough they bought a whole block of land in the midwest.
The town my grandfather grew up in has only grown by about 500 to this day, typical midwestern farming town, mostly German/Nordic decent. While nearby Chicago and every other major city became a poverty infested shithole my family survived just fine, most of em still live within 100 or so miles of that town to this day.

That has nothing to do with blocking an audit of the fed. Reread it again and carefully. That section specifies the role of debt there. Auditing the (((federal reserve))) is not only legal, it's within the realm of the law.

Duh. The 14th Amendment was ratified before the Federal Reserve Act. What makes you think the Jews have too much dignity not to apply it the way they want?

Finally, someone gets it. Look here.

It's so hard to explain this to people, even Americans. I swear people here can be so damn dense. You're absolutly correct about the churches too. To this day churches function as community gathering places and in tough times even more so. That's why whenever I hear about christianity going away I laugh, people have had it good for so damn long they forget who steps in when shit happens. That's what really allowed Rome to come to power in the dark ages, Rome colapsed and no one really knew how to run things correctly. In the middle ages, no one ran things better than the church, still true to this day. Even in Europe outside of major cities it's the church that runs the schools, that's why the Catholic church doesn't spam with missionaries like evangelicals, they don't have to. Fun fact, rome is slowly spamming the USA with missionaries, families here as well as most mainline protestants have gone to such shit they're filling the vacuum.

God, finally someone who gets it!! You seriously have no idea how hard it is to find someone who understands this shit! Seriously, outside of the midwest the only people i've ever met who think along these lines were from small northern or north east towns.

see

and

All else fails, states step up and tell the jew to fuck off.

also this user

Funny, people don't understand just how much the mormon church prepped for this shit. The holdings they have, farms, food, supplies, land and guns is rediculous. The average mormon household not only has enough food to last for a year, they're usually armed to the teeth.
They have survival down to an art, guaruntee you every LDS ward has their own network set up for bad times, they learned the hard way when they were run out of Illonois.

Just hit the easy button…Kill all the Jew bankers and tell everyone else that they can fuck off or get glassed.

Lots of the rural in America and mapleland is like that. Its like a separate country.

Because the first two world wars were about whites fighting kikes and non-whites. Every war is kike engineered.

I'm planning on moving back out when I can, trying to get into an RN program, that will take care of me financially. Helps midwestern people tend to be paranoid and outright dislike outsiders.
My family out there is still quite religious and hates degeneracy. They marvel at the shitholes i've lived in and never did things like get tatoos, hate the city and voted for trump.
You a country boy?

14th Amendment was before the FED was created. Article one of the Constitution states that fiat currency is unconstitutional. And therefore every debt issued since Nixon completely removed the dollar from the gold standard is illegal. There are pretty good arguments for going even further back than that, but all debts from Nixon are flagrantly made with completely fiat money.

If the stereotypes are true, you're talking to a whole board primarily comprised of basement dwelling anti-social NEETs (or some derivation of that). It's hard to tell them how important community is to self-sufficiency and ultimately survival. Go listen to George Lincoln Rockwell on your place in society.

But in some mongrelized city-scape, it's impossible to be a part of anything because hardly any one has any common roots, heritage, or glue that would keep them together once resources began to become scarce. Simply go take a look at the white rural areas response to Hurricanes on the Gulf Coast vs Nigger and spic infested areas.

I grew up in an area in which the only neighbors were the old ranchers two-three miles down the road, homeschooled and all that. I think I was probably one of the last few who was raised speaking German.

kek, shit like this is too complex for any single person/group of people to handle which is why economies involving central planning always crash and burn eventually

Pft, yeah i know. To be fair long ago i wasn't too far from that, worked my ass off to get away from it.
My grandfather unfortunatly ended that for me, my father and his siblings just ignored my family in the midwest and let the bottle destroy him. I had choices to make, i had to fight my way out of a fucking shithole enviroment and am still not there. They marvel at me for not turning out like them and understanding the value of family. Im still working on furthering ties, i go out when i can but it took years for me to get this far, considering how my father just ignored my aunt and the rest of the family they were leary of me, especially considering what degenerates people are nowadays.

It's sad, you can go through towns and look at the older homes and churches and see what used to me vs. what is now. Long ago it was all held together by the simple fact we're all americans, first and foremost. We let that slip away and here we are.

Wunderbar, ich keeine schprechan zee, amerikana deutch ;_;

My uncle is still German speaking, we have PA dutch in the bloodline.

JUST HIT THE EASY BUTTON

And?

I have to ask, what makes you think anybody cares? There's money to be made here – more than you can imagine – and $20 trillion is an awful lot of kids you can fuck on a private island. Raise your thready, untested objection in a court of law, and the judge a corporate lawyer, no doubt will exclude it from the record. The jury will be instructed to disregard your outburst, and you will be counselled to confine your statements to what is ruled relevant. Object again, and you're getting 30 days of nigger dick in the dungeon while your (((lawyer))) writes a stern letter of appeal, which will be ignored.

I understand the autistic urge to stand on the letter of whatever you imagine the law is, but I present Ohio and the tax code as examples of how the system operates:

Ohio became a state in 1803, and it subsequently did various state things, such as producing presidents and ratifying constitutional amendments. Sometime in the '60s, somebody discovered that a few of the necessary forms hadn't been done right when Ohio joined the Union. Uh-oh – does that mean Rutherford Hayes wasn't really the president, or that Ohio's vote on various matters was invalid?!?!? Nope. Congress retroactively annexed Ohio, backdated to 1803. Done.

The tax thing is even more telling. Every Social Studies teacher knows that Congress got the power to levy tax with the passage of the Sixteenth Amendment in 1913. And everybody knows that amendments need 3/4 of the states to ratify them in order to take effect. Long story short, the XVI Amendment wasn't ratified. History records that 38 states ratified it, but one of them didn't, several others had procedural irregularities that obviated the vote, and many of the others altered the amendment before the vote, thus invalidating their ratification, as they were voting on a different version than the rest of the country.

There's a lot of money at stake though, so this argument – which is 100% factually true, is specifically excluded as a defense in tax court. In other words, you cannot evade taxes on the (completely true) grounds that taxes are unconstitutional, all because some kike judge says so. Don't like that little fact? Tough shit; you have to overthrow the government to change it, and you ain't got an army.

In other words, they'll do what the fuck they want until the last guillotine blade falls. If that means preventing an audit of the Fed with legal chicanery – or outright violence – they will. Your life is worth nothing close to $20 trillion plus interest. Remember that.

This this this this this

It's so hard to get through the head of those who have always worked for money first (99.9%), but a post here earlier this year summed it up:

It's hard to envision because economics is never taught absent the dollar, or at least absent any currency system. But considering that the fed is never treated as a monopolist of currency production either, and you realize that the whole field of "economics" is a shell game, a clever ruse to hide the larger power plays between groups of people at work. Schools and media outlets have been invaluable partners in convincing goyim that money "just exists" in between the lines of all other economic equations. Horseshit, its existence and control from the top in current form is the tool to harness the cattle. They can't crash shit because they don't control shit yet. Remember:

1. People
2. Ideas
3. Weapons

This is the order of importance in winning any war, it's Papa spreys handbook 101. What is untouchable? Demographic change. Who does it? Jews. What kind of vehicles do the shitskins drive over in? Who cares, whites will be too busy fighting over coins we minted for them to notice. And by the time enough Jews have brought enough shitskins over here, economic analysis won't matter. That's why they're so mad. We're beginning the start of a war process. And funny enough, trying to crash the economy would only show their hand this weakening their position (they fight best from behind, to the side and in the shadows). Stay woke white man.

No, because there are no firing lines. It's a bunch of bankers and investors trading zeros and ones on the stock and bond markets. They'll cash out what they can, load up their gold on a private plane, and get out before the cities explode. Nobody will know their names. Nobody will know where they went. We'll wag fingers and name names and hang people in the streets, but the eternal jew will just scatter to a new host like they've done for 2,000 years.

We're not dealing with a bunch of George Soros big name people. We're dealing with a horde of cryptokikes on Wall Street who have about as much a public profile as you or I, and when the power goes out and the internet goes down there will really be no way to locate them.

Look up "Balkanization".

That's why God passed the law of averages. If we kill every Jew, we're bound to get at least half of the enemy right there. After that, it's a hyper-industrialized Earth, ruled by whites, that just keeps launching rotating space colonies where other whites can live in low-tech Jeffersonian democracies.

Rolling for truth.

Crap. Rolling again. Space colonies with plantation economies. . .

Shit.

Thats a funny way of saying printing lots of money devaluing the dollar.

Well shit. Is this good or bad? Or does nobody know?

It will accelerate the collapse. That can be good or bad depending on your view on the matter.

Im a Norwegian neet. Not entierly sure whats best for me. A us collapse would certinly affect me somehow…

Global economy would slump massively.

Basically worst case scenario is Great Depression but x2 because the US is full if shitskins instead of self-sufficient whites.

Your standard of living will drop considerably, but your government will survive.

I'd say the negatives outweigh the positives for foreigners.

Im for a collapse. Fuck it. I want to see what happens. Ive lived long enough

Well lets see what happens. This country needs reality to hit it anyhow.

a depression would suit us now. We are too seperated from the rest of the world.

Generally true but not an absolute. Here they are scrambling to figure out how to stop us from winning and you in your head decided nothing can change the outcome. And to top it all off this is a thread suggesting that they're going to crash it all to stop us. How does that factor into your thesis that they will do anything to maintain their $20 trillion?

Jews don't stick it out in a fight. If losing, they retreat.

They're not using a crash as a means to stop us. They're using the crash as a way to cash out and flee before the DoTR arrives.

Total economic collapse would pretty much save Europe by ending the invasion and forcing people to wake up and physically remove the shitskin leeches.

Bingo.
Keep in mind to the normalfag Lemming there is a bunch of magical things happening that is beyond their understanding (or care) - there are people in charge, but he has food, water, and shelter. If everything collapses, he will have to throw behind whomever he thinks has the best chance of doing these things and ALSO loosely goes with his somewhat pliable moral system - be it lefties, nazis, whomever. He doesn't care if its commies as long as he gets his, he doesn't care if its nazis either if his kids are fed.

The real reality though is that another WW will be kicked off before any real shit hits the fan so they can continue this bullshit for another hundred plus years.

Honestly, I think they barely factor us into the equation. They're aware of Trump, and they expect him to be a good goy. If he turns out not to be, however, they have options. One is to fuck him up in politics; they have more than enough people in Congress and the courts to keep Trump running from pillar to post for the rest of his term. If that doesn't work, they can pillory him in public and sap his base; that's where the shills come from and it hasn't really worked yet. The next maneuver is war; provoke a good, nasty, unwinnable war – ideally with )))Iran((( – and Trump will be too busy to threaten them. Failing that, they will absolutely grassy knoll his ass and never look back. If Mike "Do It in the Crapper, Get a Taste of the Zapper" Pence is inexplicably uncucked, then they're ready to crash the economy and ride things out on a tide of precious metals. If we respond to that by turning to urban farming and racial segregation, they'll finance a guerrilla revolt somewhere to split states from the Union. If even that doesn't work, look for a "mad scientist" type from a Middle Eastern country Israel hates to nuke a city or spread biological contagion that Jews are miraculously immune to. If that fails, shit. . . maybe Moishe Asteroidstein can be induced to fuck us up. It's the definition of chutzpah.

In other words, the mission remains unchanged: Gas the kikes; race war now.

It's worth bearing in mind that the Federal Reserve has been making false claims that they would stop soon basically since all this shit began. I think they might finally have the motive to crash this plane now that Trump's in office, but certainly do not count your Fed chickens before they hatch. I'd only take this seriously if, come October, they actually do it.

First of all, today is jewish new year and they were having private meetings that even the top goyim couldn't be part of.

This is actually a good call, because it is too soon into Trump's term to blame it on him, but after a year it'll be easier

Secondly, everyone said last october was going to be the jubilee year, which is the great washing away of the economy. Maybe they were off by a year bc jew math is funny

Trump can't stop this, and in fact he is going to be their fall guy (as much as it hurts to say).

My take is the fed is also buying up "bad debt" ie home loans that niggers can't pay back. also, this bad debt ends up in pension funds giving a false sense of return that is never going to come.

The government can't take over the fed without force.

lol, no. Look at Venezuela, that is our future, except gangs with guns are going to be enslaving the people who do not have any.

There isn't enough food on the eastern seaboard. mass starvation

Oyy how is it the goyim know so quickly these days?

It'll make credit a tad harder to get but savings will yield a bit more.

TBH My first reaction after Trump got elected was "awesome !"

My second was "the kikes are going to crash the economy".

I'm not sure on the ability of the church to keep things together if everything falls apart suddenly. This country hasn't faced a civil war in over 150 years, only localized disasters and economic crashes. I think sheriffs will be the recognized authority if things break down to that level. He might need to cooperate with gangs or militias to make sure he still has physical control of the area, but he will be the figurehead people will look to. Mayors and police chiefs may have the same level of responsibility put on them. The thing is, in order to have power, you need to either be respected by a lot of people (modern churches are not as respected as they used to be) or have a lot of firepower. I think the first non-state actor would be warlords with a gang or militia at their disposal, as our society isn't religious enough to support church domination of politics.

In general they don't do it because fucking over the US Economy
means fucking over a good chunk of the world economy

jails….

why is it ebrytime I post in a thread, it just stops dead in the water.

I dont care if youre a torpedo, them trips and that post need to be recognized and witnessed

they onetu you

Kikes are mad that Trump isn't obeying them and are crashing the economy out of rage to try to blame him for it.

Basically BTFO's any and all "LE PLUMBF IS A KIKE" shills, doesn't it?

As long as it wipes out my student loan, I'm good.

I could see the Catholic church and in some places in the midwest pulling this off. You have monestaries out there that are big parts of the community, schools and other things that the community depends on. The megachurches? Yeah they're a joke and most people know it, only reason they go, muh shekels.

I have apple stocks. Should I sell them?

China is not stable. It's economy is equally artificial as the US' if not more so.

Depends on if you think you are at the peak or not. They do seem like less of a hot commodity these days, and I wonder if some people will actually be scared away by the face scanning crap.

This seems kinda nonsensical to me, the system only works because it's a monopoly ? Countries like Russia and China are large, have big armies and obviously have reasons why they wouldn't want the US dollar to be the reserve currency and war with them is the end of the world.

This stuff only works if countries aren't really real and it's all just secret societies, aliens, catholics or jews that are running everything or there really is non-conventional technology the US could deploy without reprisal.

So now is a good time to have a pile of currency that's not dependent on the first world?

t. Dinar investor

We were expecting this whole bond bubble to go in 2013. It never popped.

you just can't let it go can you ? Always trying to shill a fight.

You get dubs for this one. You are one unlucky bastard:)

This is how they plan on destroying Trump. Stock market is soaring right now. So, they'll pull the rug out from under it, blame it on Trump, and most people will believe it.

Hahahahahaha you kikes will never win anything ever again.

So call it out before it happens?

Also, none of the Civil War amendments are valid.

The Union militarily occupied the south. The amendments were required to be ratified by the south to end the occupation.

So, if the south had seceded, the Union didn't need them to ratify to amend the constitution, and if they hadn't (it was just a rebellion that took over the south, as the union said), forcing them to ratify at the barrel of a gun makes such ratification invalid.