Greenpeace Terrorists

Greenpeace activists seize ship full of VW diesel cars
Greenpeace "pirates" have boarded a ship arriving in Britain in an effort to stop it unloading a consignment of over 1,000 Volkswagen diesel cars. They also sought to immobilize vehicles at a port in the UK.

dw.com/en/greenpeace-activists-seize-ship-full-of-vw-diesel-cars/a-40630124

to what end? what kind of fucked up justification they can come up with?
what retarded shit is this?
every day I start to believe more and more in those kali yuga and 60 year cycle things, the game is getting crazier and crazier way too fast

meant to write world, what the fuck

cam someone come and kill me? Now I missquote on a thread with two posts

These people are pirates. No need for quotes around the term, OP. Call things what they are. If the piracy was committed in international waters, then it would be legal to board the Greenpeace ship and kill all the pirates to regain possession of the property.

Since the theft/vandalism was committed in UK territory, though, they're going to jail for their crimes if UK can get justice right

This.

Even back in 2006 or so in high school, our biology teacher basically said that Greenpeace were eco-terrorists

i thought those diesel cars pollute less. did they do this because they are annoyingly loud?

I'll never forgive Greenpiss for fucking up the Nazca lines, terrorist faggots

This.

When is kali yuga over
I hear so much about it yet never about it's end date

This is grand theft for all of them, and organized crime. The entire organization can get shut down and arrested for this.

Why use quotation marks?

Checked, and am also curious

God damn it user, I had just forgotten about that. Why did you have to raise my blood pressure like that?

No there is just more energy available for the amount of pollution in diesel compared to gas. The VWs got busted cheating. They are filthy as fuck but they have great gas mileage.

not to be THAT guy, but Kaczinsky DID have a point.

WHAT?

they trampled over the lines and set up pic related.

Brother

More like

Does the UK have the death penalty?

Muh emissions!

Driverless electric cars of course.

Seeing people next to them it really shows you how overstated the things are. Every shot you see they attempt to make it appear to be some grand vista like the grand canyon etc. Nope, just a bunch of fucking spic tracks that didn't take any ayys flying overhead to coordinate.

Neat and all but damn, underwhelming.

Someone should send them literature on the shit they go through to make and mine the materials that go into their batteries.

They probably know but they have been paid to do it so they're going to.They'll be dead before the true nature of needing and disposing of all the lithium etc comes out.

More likely they heard diesel and thought bad. These are eco-terrorists, they don't have a brain between them.

Vinland soon