USA and China sanctions NK into the next dimension

TLDR:
If any bank dares to deal with NK, it will not have any dealings with the USA

ARE YOU READY FOR WW3?
Considering that (((japs))) had the incredible idea of kamikazing planes into pearl harbor for having no oil in WW2, I wonder what rocketman will do

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/venezuela-stops-accepting-dollars-for-oil-payments-following-u-s-sanctions-1505343161
rt.com/business/403804-russian-sea-ports-ruble-settlements/
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-russia-exclusive/exclusive-from-russia-with-fuel-north-korean-ships-may-be-undermining-sanctions-idUSKCN1BV1DC
cnbc.com/2017/09/19/china-warns-about-lessons-for-south-korea-when-it-ignores-beijings-concerns.html?recirc=taboolainternal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>(((japs)))
Amazing how you put parentheses around japs but not banks.

>(((japs)))
Assmad gook detected.

>(((japs)))
0/10 thread, faggot. lurk 20 more years before posting again. sad a thread died for this. I might download the video and bake bread worth sharing with my white brethren. you're not white and you never will be

holy fuck, I cant contain my feels on this one. This man is saving our country

saving our country from what?

It won't be a world war, NK doesn't really have any allies. The fat fuck should have just accepted his place in the world and lived a life of luxury, now he pushed shit too far and will be quickly put down.

yes goyim, japs without oil had the incredible idea of adding the USA to the war as a surprise attack when UK knew about it at least a week in advance.
As credible as the holohax, it was the jews, thus (((japs))) and not japs

adding ((( to banks is like adding to jews, it's implicit

Lurk more gook.

the only thing implicit in this thead, is your slanty eyes and tiny peen

Ah so

If there isn't any oil sanctions then all that is going to happen is everyone will drop the USD and start using other currencies, which is already happening.

They going to trade carts of dirt for oil? Banks aren't going to handle the fund transfers and that printing press will break long before he makes enough to pay for it all.

North Korea mayn't destroy the US as the "Fat Man" promised, but they can put the entire world economy on its knees by destroying the largest economic capitals of the East (including China's cities).

The world on its knees is all the (((elite))) needs to implement its new economic order.

Oil is the only trade between China and North Korea that matters, and the banks of China are state owned so that doesn't really matter.

Bitcoins

How?

Missed the part where China is finally on board?

Let me know how that works for you, buying millions of barrels of oil with bitcoin.

Brinking the chinks to heel.

Nothing will ever happen

The Chinese are on our side. How is their going to be a war? No, instead the entire world is bending the knee to Trump.

I lived around Chinks to know that they will simply not use the banks or any traceable transactions and proceed to give zero fucks about the sanctions. Oh and also speed up diplomacy with all of Euroasia because it's now easier to convince everyone to dump the USD for the Chink's own Yuan.

He probably got bored and wanted to spice it up a bit. Now he's finished. It will be interesting to see what becomes of the North Korean people.

Good job zog, show those best koreans who's boss. People gotta learn you have to have Rotschild central banks and multiculturalism. It's current year ffs.

This. The Chinese government will just put the whole country of North Korea on life-support if they have to. The whole country has just 20 million people, if the Chinese government felt they really had to they could supply them with all the food and fuel and shit they need directly as charity. And there would be literally nothing Trump could do about it.

Even if Trump tried to send China back to the 60s by imposing broad economic sanctions on the whole country to punish the Chinese government it would be a nightmare. How would you stop Hong Kong and Macao from being used as sanctions-busters? OK sanction Hong Kong too, that's not going to disrupt the (((global financial sector))). How about Taiwan?

This is going to be a total clusterfuck, the sanctions aren't working and the kinds that in theory could are the kind that probably won't.

You know that's not going to happen. You also know that China isn't some Maoist shit hole anymore a that most Maoists have died from old age already. China's new leaders care about money and resources. What makes you think they give two shits about the parasitic Norks? NK does nothing to further China's bottom line and only costs them money trying to keep those inept gooks alive.

Meanwhile, America buys China's cheap shit and let's them invest in our markets.

>(((Japs)))
Really?

And why the hell would they do this? How does this benefit them? You sound like some fevered, old commie who is still trying to hold on to a shred of hope for your "Communist utopia". China's elites don't give a fuck about Maoist bullshit and propping up some failed commie state.

Why wouldn't they?

That's… exactly what they are doing though.

asia.nikkei.com/Markets/Commodities/China-sees-new-world-order-with-oil-benchmark-backed-by-gold

It benefits them because it provides a distraction for Japan and South Korea. China's already scared shitless of Japan, hence their inability to annex the Senkaku Islands even though they keep loudly claiming they own them. Of course, a big part of the reason Japan is a threat is that the US is obliged to help them out if anyone attacks them.

Anyway, if North Korea with their failed policies, grandiose threats and general aura of inept evil went away, everyone would suddenly be paying a lot more attention to China's bullshit, which China really doesn't want.

It's happening right fucking now. And Russia and China are working together to build railways and pipelines across Eurasia, japan is also being involved with these talks. The only thing preventing China from doing the Yuan switch is the IMF's own universal currency plans and Bitcoins (which China is cracking down on).
wsj.com/articles/venezuela-stops-accepting-dollars-for-oil-payments-following-u-s-sanctions-1505343161
rt.com/business/403804-russian-sea-ports-ruble-settlements/

Best Korea is a buffer for South Korea both for Russia and China because they directly border with North Korea. China also hates the US's presence on Japan.

OP IS A KIKE
Outside of my own race, the only other group I have respect for is Asians, primarily the Japanese. The (((japs))) as you call them, are not jewed, you are. Most white men would agree on this and if you think this white man is going to war to fight the Korans and Chinese for (((your banks))), think again. Once our armies are depleted, civil war starts and you kikes will have no national guard to hide behind

>if the roths try for the norks, trump has precedent to remove the (((FED)))

what part of infinite dimensional chess do you faggots not understand.

Jews fear the samurai confirmed by OP.

Possibly. I had a "real shit" moment the other night while stoned watching the news. News anchors aka "personalities" on TV were reminding me of all the propaganda shit from Starship Troopers and I realized we may actually go to war soon.

I'm thinking about enlisting in the Air Force, only need to lose about 30 pounds to meet the requirement. Ideally I'd like to get a job in 1C6X1.

Don't do it, unless your a kike/spic/nigger
Nothing against the services, in fact someone in my immediate fam was a full colonel in the AF and I have many other fam members in different branches and agencies. if your white, save yourself for the civil war that will follow. If the feds have limited military support at home for a domestic issue, nothing can stop us.

motherfucker

100% White American. My dad dropped 20 years into the AF but I haven't taken the time to talk with him about it. I really feel like enlisting is my path, only other option is finding a job as a SQL DBA since I believe menial work to be beneath me and better left to the subraces.

I'm a huge believer in the chain of command, which I guess is another pull toward enlisting.

Big story yesterday was by reuters.com
Exclusive: From Russia with fuel - North Korean ships may be undermining sanctions
reuters.com/article/us-northkorea-missiles-russia-exclusive/exclusive-from-russia-with-fuel-north-korean-ships-may-be-undermining-sanctions-idUSKCN1BV1DC

In reading it I thought reuters had taken on the responsibility of a governmental agency. It would come as no surprise if reuters reporters get killed because of it. What I think is fucked up is this is on the other side of the planet, and yet the US needs to control what happens there, as well as right here where I sit. It's all becoming far to oppressive for me, unless your happy being a total drone, which I do think people are becoming in the US.

Read above

and you don't worry your kids will not grow up being green haired non-binary faggots if they don't bend the knee?

Russia has more of a connection with NK than China is supplying it with what it needs.

Seriously, and you think bending the knee for Trump equates to a win for you personally. kys or have your kids enlist and fight for ZOG somewhere.

You're gonna go die for Israel? Doesn't sound like the best idea but then again maybe losing your fat ass isn't the end of the world for our race.

I know the feeling, its the call. I thought about joining the corps when I was younger but I'm glad I didn't because I ended up spending my time more productively and gained a lot of valuable life experience. If you feel that is for you, best of luck brother and remember - there are a LOT of WN in the armed forces. Spread the word and redpill the spics so they can be our dogs

Chinese media warn about 'lessons' for South Korea when it ignores Beijing's 'concerns'
cnbc.com/2017/09/19/china-warns-about-lessons-for-south-korea-when-it-ignores-beijings-concerns.html?recirc=taboolainternal

"By rolling out the deployment of THAAD despite Beijing's repeated protestations, Seoul has willfully ignored Beijing's concerns due to its fears about Pyongyang's intentions and the pressure applied by Washington in pursuit of its own aims," the China Daily editorial said.

China is not bending the knee as much as the ZOG media would like everyone to think even when it is used here by the likes of the OP.

China has a huge market for South Korea and it will be closed to all of the South Koreans businesses hoping to do business there, all due to ZOGUS security concerns in the region.

I wish war would start and I mean a civil war in the US because that is the only place I'm willing to fight.

Would it really be WW3? I mean the Chinese stand to lose a lot if they get involved again Nork Zerg-Rush 2: Revengeance.

And they've been doing it less and less. And then today we get this news.

well, the US got false flagged and dragged into WW2, the justification was that somehow tossing planes and people into a US base would somehow get the japs some oil
So I wouldn't put it past israel to bomb syria and point to the norks, claiming that it was because of the sanctions

soon

I think the recent behavior of Kim has shined a brighter spotlight on China than they could ever want. I really don't get this logic. China is willing to waste billions of dollars propping up a failed state just so they can "distract" Japan from their hollow threats of taking some small islands? Are those islands going to generate more revenue and resources than what they are wasting in N Korea?

Is it really? I bet crypto currency is going to really take off one of these days. And Americans will convert to the Yuan. Lol

Back to leftypol, you faggot.

what the fuck is wrong with you cunt. I'd be the first one to put a bullet in the fat fucking head of Michael Moore and kick Miley Cyrus in the cunt. My opinions are my own. They are not leftypol or rightypol, my own and you can eat a fucking dick you conformist homo.

Phew. I control-f'ed "bank" and this was the last result. Glad I'm not the only one who saw it.

Yes it is, did you even bother reading those articles. Venezuala jumped ship first, Saudi Arabia is making deals with Russia and Israel in preperation to also jump ship and use different currencies, Russia and China have already got all the infrastructure set up to create their own BRIC bank system. China has completed it's own system for foreign bodies to buy Yuan and converting Gold a couple months ago and are openly advertising it, Canada is now abandoned by the US so even if the US doesn't adopt the Yuan I won't be surprised if Canada will.
The lynchpin that has started this shift of dumping the USD as the petro-currency is the Syrian war. That was the most important proxy war that would determine the fate of US, Russia, and China and the US lost it.

If I was a bitcoin chink I'd think about moving my crypto operation to Best Korea.

Of course Japan is a secondary or tertiary issue for China.
What this all is good for, is to demonstrate the USA as a paper tiger. Trumps hollow threats just underwrite that narrative.
What this Chinese opera is showing is the USA not able to protect its allies vasals. South-Korea feels more, or at least equally threatened by the US antics and attempts to help them than by the Northerner.
China’s stick is that if all of Korea would come under her security umbrella an amicable peaceful solution would be found for North and South.

I do not understand.

I fucking hope

this.

Actually user they didn't do kamikaze attacks until they ran out of supplies late in the war 1945 also the US also froze Japanese assets in the US which is an act of war.

>(((japs)))
The Japanese acted on their own best interests not that of the jews which is why they were slapped down so hard by the US/Brits whom were ( the US) was looking for any excuse to declare war on the Axis powers even going as far as shooting at Axis civilian/ supply ships while still "neutral".
Also the Japanese did not fund nor did they ally themselves with bolshevik jews, kill millions of white people, or force mass immigration on Europe for the purposes to destroy their culture and race. The US and Britain did that.as well as much more disturbing anti-white things simply to be king of the pile of skulls they created.

The article that says that Venezuela stopped accepting the dollar? What is that supposed to prove? Venezuela is a third world shithole full of starving children.

Also
Just stop it

please lets kiss while having sex in the missionary position and holding hands.

Fornication is a sin.

That accepting jewbucks doesn't end well.

So if the Rothschilds try to set up a bank in Norkland, they get dropped by the US.
At least, that's what he's saying.

>(((japs)))
I wonder who could be behind this thread

Good luck, Kim.

So we are punishing them by shutting down their access to phony baloney central bank jewbucks? Everyone should be so lucky. It will probably help their economy get away from our doomed debt based monetary system.

Two days to the 23rd.
G E T H Y P E D

This. They don't even actually need to get their nukes all the way to the mainland US. Just close enough to cause a huge ass tsunami thatll wipe out shit loads of coastal areas all up and down the western seaboard. Itll also go in the opposite direction far enough to impact japan and south korea as well if they have a high enough yield in the bomb, and position it correctly

If anything I think this is what they're aiming for with these recent tests, which is why they're more of a big deal than anyone gives credit for, especially normies with their "hur cant even reach the USA, why do we care?" logic. They could literally just drop it in the ocean at the right spot and wipe out most of the large population centers along the west coast

Now, granted, I'm alllllllllll for them doing exactly this. But at the same time, if they do, it might be game over for the rest of the world really. There will be a response, itll be overblown as it always is, and itll start a massive house of cards tumbling down on itself as it a result, throwing the world into chaos and causing other wars and fighting to break out as people see it as an excuse to attack people while the world is distracted (much like the niggers looting during hurricane aftermath). I mean consider the kikes in the middle east, they keep openly attacking syria because the west is distracted by other shit and (((ISIS))), and syria and russia are to busy dealing with mossa.. i mean isis… to actually deal with the kikes, so it gives them the distractions they need to brazenly do w/e they want. Now imagine that distraction is on a global scale with nukes involved. Israel will go balls to the wall on their greater israel project and you know it. Which will draw us into massive fighting there as they are our (((allies))), and russia against us as syria/iran are their allies, and from there its only a matter of time until the proxy wars with the west vs norks spills over into the west vs the east, and kikes vs mudscum drags in the US EU and russia and that fighting spills over into US/nato/EU vs russia/syria/iran, all while israel then quietly backs out of any actual fighting and leaves the goyim to clean up their mess while they pull strings here and there (weakening russia economically so it can still stand but cant support the war effort, while funneling just enough money back from china into the US so that china keeps the US tied up in the east a good bit, but not enough to stop them from winning the massive war in the middle east) to ensure their goals are achieved in the end

So, I'm torn. On the one hand, fuck the entire west coast, let the ocean wash away their taint. On the other hand, I really don't want to fight in kike wars 3

You shills show your had far too easily.

You're going to have to keep masturbating to the fantasy of apocalypse for now, Moishe.

>>>/oven/

The Chinese use NK as a leverage in trade negotiations. Cucking NK means cucking China on trade.

Cucking China on trade means that a white man can support a family again.

If it wasn't based the jew wouldn't be trying to conquer it. Look at South Africa. Their president just ordered niggers to take land away from the whites. Why no deployment of troops from America? Why no tears from Ivanka? Because it's just farmland. The jews aren't interested in "saving" farms.

They're fucked.

This, they're likely interested in NK for the large amount of rare earth located there. Plus the usual kikery too of course..

Not having children is a sin, Christcuck.

this
WW3 averted if China's joining in on the sanctions. China was the thing to worry about, not a not-state belonging to China.

If they get a nuke to Hawaii, then we are fucked. The ability of USA to project power in the Pacific will change radically. China and other countries will be swift to take advantage.