A proof for the existence of racial hierarchies

Hello again, Holla Forums.

A few weeks ago I made a post titled "The Theory of Evolutionarily-Derived Morality and The Case for Moral Racism" in which I argue for morality as being the result of evolutionary necessity and prove "racism" to be morally correct. I got a lot of good feedback from that post, so I decided to write a new argument, this time in support of the existence of racial hierarchies.

As always, suggestions are always welcome

An argument for the existence of racial hierarchies

• Hierarchy is natural and inherent to nature
• All living things can be categorized into hierarchies based around certain standards, such as intelligence, strength, evolutionary adaptation and success, etc. (or a combination thereof)
• Humans are just another animal, albeit a more intelligent animal
• More intelligent in that we have the ability to:
• Deliberately and knowingly manipulate environments around our needs to extend their carrying capacity, thus increasing human reproduction and survival.
• Learn from and change our behaviour to adapt to environmental and circumstantial changes.
• Intelligence is our greatest attribute and most powerful evolutionary tool.

• Humans can be divided into “Races”, which are a consequence of divergent evolutionary trajectories between groups of humans.
• Races have a strong and subconscious in-group bias, which can be identified in children at ages where no form of socialization could have taken place.
• The relative similarity yet distinct differences between the races put them in direct competition with each other for resources, living space, and dominance within an evolutionary context.
• Differences exist between races of humans, which include but are not limited to:
• Bone density
• Bone structure
• Skin tone
• Gestation time
• Propensity for certain diseases
• Intelligence
• Aggression
• Time until maturity
• The general intelligence of a group of humans can be measured based on the aggregate complexity and sophistication of that group’s various cultures, which includes but is not limited to factors such as:
• Deepness of philosophical thought
• Complexity of the fine arts (music, visual arts, literature)
• Level of technological achievement
• Sophistication of societal organization
• Level of Architectural achievement
• Level of mathematical and scientific understanding

• If human intelligence is our greatest attribute and most powerful evolutionary tool, then a hierarchy can be constructed based around this attribute, using the above factors as a standard of reference.
• Races can be classified and structured based around these factors, resulting in a hierarchy of the races
• The existence of a hierarchy implies “superiors” and “inferiors” exist.
• It can be concluded that there are “superior” races of humans and thus “inferior” races of humans.

Ugh. It used to be called a "caste system". Not going to read all that mental masturbation.

… It used to be called Mohamed was white and had black slaves, calling them the devil.

Etc, etc.

It used to be called the Annunaki descended from the sky and mated with their creations, creating the various noble peoples that were told to be fruitful and multiply.

Looks like the Jewish shill is malfunctioning
Sure thing Moishe

Fuck off back to reddit retard.

Nah dude fuck that. I'll take DeGrelle's words over some no name faggot like you

Read DeGrelle's works if you haven't. They are excellent

Oh, so I see you’re of the “all races r speshul we r equal but different :DDD” cuckoldry persuasion. Kill yourself fucked. My argument is in line with hitler’s very own writings

An abject rejection of reality. The vast majority of human conflicts have stay within Racial boundaries. A people will prefer the place they evolved to live in. Taken to its logical conclusion, this leads directly to declaring White ethnic groups like Slavs as say, untermensch, non-White in other words, resulting in disaster and bad blood.

I thought you were interested in creating something based on evolutionary fact. All Races ARE special - adapted to suit certain climes and fill specific niches. The problem with Jews is that they specially crafted themselves to pursue a parasitic existence of subversion, to the detriment of literally every other Race on Earth. This is why it's in everybody's interest to see the Eternal Nose put in the grave.

Exactly which race at this point has not become parasitical to the white race?

Receiving aid without asking for it doesn't count, and neither does being forced to live in White nations due to legitimate circumstances. I'd say a good majority of the planet aside from the scum-sucking lowlifes that would refuse to leave White nations if it was safe to go home.

And Jews, they can't even live in their own country without constant financial and military support from America.

I’m referring to the “special” that is a value judgement, not as a word to describe differences

Not a rejection of reality at all. It has historically simply been a factor of geography that prevented the races from directly interacting. In the past few centuries, however interaction and proximity between races has dramatically increased in the case of the former and decreased in the case of the latter, exposing the fundamentally oppositional evolutionary goals between each. My argument makes no claim against the existence of conflict within races. All it does is prove that a hierarchy among racial groups exists

That's not much of a qualifier.

I'm not a "refugees welcome" guy, I'm mostly talking about the children of asylum seekers. When (((Certain parties))) are no longer causing destabilization of their country should be the time to go back, so they can be among their Blood and Soil.

If you're using words to describe emotional values, don't pretend to be anchored to fact. And I'm with DeGrelle on this one. A policy of "The Strong should protect the Weak" leads to our current status quo cuckery, a policy of "The Weak should fear the Strong" leads to genocide of Whites. So I advocate a policy of "The Strong should serve as an example to the Weak so the Weak can unfuck their shit and become Strong also".

There's no such thing as a racial hierarchy faggot.

All living things are the way they are because they are adapted for their specific environment.

If nonwhites are weaker or less intelligent than it's because it makes them more likely to be able to successfully survive and breed in their native ecosystems ie. it's adaptive. Higher intelligence and strength are obviously selected against for that environment so we would actually be maladapted for it.

The weak man must bend to the strong man, and the strong man must bend to the clever man

Basic philosophy of this book.
Pic related

Hitler read it supposedly, and that faggot satanist Anton Lavey plagerized the entire thing. The book is centered around Aryan Values.

I find you conclusion to be parrallel with Ragnar's.

Books are done when there's nothing to add, memes are done when there's nothing to delete.

Natural morality: person, family, nation, race; when the smaller doesn't do right by the larger, it's natural to see it as a failure of both

Worship of x: accepting doing right by x as your top moral priority

Ratheism: worship of my race

Not so sure about that one.

Obsession with hierarchy is the sign of the small mind. All relationships are contextual.

Biology major here. I want to help you out by pointing out some of the misconceptions in your argumentation.

So social Hierarchy exists in nature all over the place in just about every social species, that is true. However you conflate this social hierarchy with classification hierarchy, that is to say a ranking system of 'better' and 'lesser'. You can do this on a single attribute like IQ, but this does not mean that human racial groups are therefore ranked as 'superior' and 'lesser' overall. Key example: East Asians have the highest average IQ, but rank rather poorly among lactose-tolerant populations. So in a hierarchy of IQ they would be top of the heap, superior to all as a race, but with lactose tolerance they'd be in the lower-middle. So are East Asians the 'Superior' race or a 'Inferior' race?

In biology, all extant species are the ultimate culmination of over half a billion years of multi-cellular eukaryotic evolution. Depending on whatever factor you measure them on some will be 'the best' and others will be the worst, and this will vary depending on whatever you test them for. This shifting foundation to your argument makes it incomplete to argue for any useful overall hierarchy of human races.

Not necessarily. It is both a very powerful attribute for determining one's worth in modern society and, most importantly, it is highly and easily measurable. The combination of these two features of IQ makes it a great measuring stick to compare people and populations against one another. However there are many other factors involved which you mentioned, many of which are extremely important but, unlike IQ, cannot be easily quantified. How would you quantify a population's average creativity? Or its physical beauty? Or its propensity for aggression? These are all damned currently to largely subjective measures which make real substantive comparisons difficult or even impossible. Besides, is IQ as important as physical beauty? Depending on who you ask, you might create different hierarchies with different 'superior' and 'inferior' positions again.

Possibly, but then again the Northern Europeans were wildmen barbarians for a vast amount of time before, when fortune introduced them to Roman civilizing factors and later Feudal living, was their latent 'potential' awakened in an explosion of technological and cultural advancement. Not all races have either this potential that is yet known or have been introduced to the factors that might awaken it. You wouldn't suspect whites living in a trailer-trash hovel to be of the same stock as those who built Western civilization, but they would be in a racial sense. Therefore making a hierarchy on a system that is heavily influenced by historical contingency may be difficult.

There's some food for thought in your continuing explorations of the topic. Good luck.

Zacharia Sitchens is dodgy

their countries are shit because the people that populate them are shit. Their countries will never be "safe to go home" to because they are the reason their countries are unsafe. Fuck off with this cuckolded attitude.

Patently false. It is precisely because of this attitudes that whites came to dominate the world, and it is because of its absence that we have lost this position.

thank you user. I will take into consideration what you have written and reconstruct my argument

Give me such an example of a nation that has never had peace. Let me explain, because you fail to understand. I'm talking about when to send them back, not once did I say that there is a time to accept them. In fact, I explicitly said I'm not a "Refugees Welcome" guy.

Now onto your other point, I say you're using feel-good "Might makes Right" language to manipulate your peers. If your basis for this belief comes from, or is aligned with Hitler's sentiment as this post

suggests, then history has proven me right, and you wrong. Hitler himself was wrong to declare Slavs as "Untermensch", and your belief leads directly to that same error with all the White deaths that Hitler caused needlessly - simply because it is easy to declare other Whites as non-White to make conquering them and stealing their resources more convenient. I stand by my statement, Leon DeGrelle was right, and you are wrong. At least under DeGrelle's position, White blood doesn't get spilled because philosemite pseudokikes declare it to be "Weak".

Even other alternative archaeologists/historians dispute his translations. However, I have a worrying hunch that those depictions represent the establishment of a civilization by Europoids after the Younger Dryas with an underclass created through interbreeding with Negroids, the result being Semites. Essentially, Negroids were too savage to use for anything more than basic physical labor and the Europoids who colonized that part of the world (seemingly from present day Turkey all the way down to South Africa where there is evidence of widespread gold mining operations) wanted to amass gold in order to recreate some of the technology from before the Younger Dryas.

I think OP is repeating a number of other peoples work going back over a century. So maybe the thing to do is research first instead of trying to reinvent the wheel.

What's it matter though? What's it for? We know we're better than everyone else. When uppity monkeys yodel about, 'White supremacy' today, does anyone think about it? No, because it's a given. It's not a thing, it's a state of being. One which won't change until black dishonest and criminality is addressed by blacks. Until that happens, the elephant in the room (black intelligence) will remain. Libshits will act like everyone is the same and more shitskins is a good thing while it all rots.

So do you want to play a game in the hopes fucking niggers will wake up and act human, or do you want to hedge and prepare alternative plans for yourself and family? Trump isn't helping us, no one is. YOU must become self sufficient. That means work and study. So you can earn a greater income because money means freedom and opportunity. It's a tool. Literally because you should buy a ton of tools and learn how to use them. Study everything, not fucking social media shitposts and Jew movies. Get with it boys. Be the man your ancestors were. No excuses as it's within you.

The main proof of racial hierarchy is Brazil - there is a clear black mixed underclass and a quite white "bourgeouise" maintaining class, the same happening all over South America. This is clear to the point of a physical distinction - the "whites" are way taller and better built, with many "models" and such hailing from there, while the blacks and mixed indians are hardly taller than 5'7, scrawny, weak and look ugly in all sorts of way due to all the admixture (no beards, shitty hair, ugly faces and so on). They are conformed with being inferior to whites, and accept their lot in life - poverty and ugliness - holding up envy for whites (but not in a hateful way), and aspiring their whole life to acquire consumer goods (like moving out of their shitty slums), that they never end up reaching. Brazil and others would be (even more of) failed states if not for the white populations living there - needless to say the blacks and mestizos are incapable of doing basic tasks, or having any "industriousness". Their "education", being a mere formality. They are total subhumans, who live in unfinished, roach-filled, sewer-smelling, anti-architecture "houses" in slums who are completely ugly and dangerous. They may have some menial jobs in the city, having to take overcrowded busses to the far city centers, with long hours of clogged traffic due to the overpopulation, under temperatures sometimes of up to 40ºC, while waiting near the many open sewers and sighting the slums uphill.

Imagine the sight and smell of an overcrowded bus with a bunch of sweaty niggers cruising over a river of shit, now imagine doing this twice a day for hours and then going to sleep in some house that looks like a prison toilet. These people have no way to develop brains or anything intellectual and cannot have a soul. And, being honest, the underclasses there a comprised of such shitty, subhuman "people" that they deserve nothing but this.

Being poor in these places EQUALS being non-white. If a white ends up being poor, he eventually takes poor mixed wives and his progeny becomes black. Poor white girls, and the most beautiful ones, end up being taken by rich whites. There are no black male/white female relationships. Thus there are no poor whites and the upper/underclass distinction is maintained.

And yes, they are "whites" that is, not strictly white. And they are not really a "rulling class" (I will not delve into who "rules" the place), the majority being descendents of migrants that left Europe from the 19th century onwards, chiefly portuguese peasants, and for whatever reason picked South America over the USA.

agreed. cucking down is fucking gay.

Why would it be Moishe? Kikes are adamant about racial hierarchy. Sounds more like David Brock.

Good post, agree completely. The racial hierarchy in LatAm is very pronounced, although only implicitly.

The sound of faggotry, folks.

More like a literal downie vocalization.

Pardon me in advance if I've misunderstood you here but I'm not quite sure what you mean about the racial hierarchies. Did you mean to say that they came about as the result of what was primarily due to environmental determinism? Because environmental determinism never sat too well with me. I've heard it said that Europeans developed agriculture as a way to store supplies for the winter, but didn't agriculture actually develop in the Middle East way back before the blood got muddied? And whilst Europe had harsh winters, other places had harsh droughts, meaning that the ability to preserve a food source through times of hardship seems quite important regardless of where you live.

And the Chinese had a pretty advanced civilisation. They had boats and could sail, a big population, fertile land, etc etc. Why didn't they rise to the top of this hierarchy? I think culture has a bigger part to play. Not just the current culture we experience in our own lives, but culture as it is passed from generation to generation. Europeans always treated women well, valued knowledge (Odin), and respected charity and empathy. Christianity is kind of like Judaism done by Europeans, and Religion of Cuck™ is like Judaism done by Arabs.
What do you think of cultural determinism?

Just to clarify, not trying to denigrate Christianity. I just meant that as example of how Europeans won't just accept doctrines from other peoples, they'll take the valuable lessons and apply them to their own societies in a way that suits them (i.e., they do things well). And I think the way that cultures practice religion tells you a lot about what they value, and what they hope to achieve.

redundant first point

Western Civilization in a nutshell
polite sage, and reminder Christianity is entirely Greek even if Jesus was an Israelite that followed the Laws of Moses

You've never read that untermensch book, have you? Guess what, judging books by their cover does not give you insight into what they are actually about.

Racism is just pattern recognition, Like how people say stereotypes are racist even though they're based on a mostly true observations. Like how we purposely avoid certain neighbourhoods or parts of town even if we try to use liberal mental gymnastics we all know deep down inside those dangerous parts we avoid are essentially non-white areas and that certain "types" are more prone than others at dangerous behaviour. It is a survival instinct and had we obeyed it like we should have in England we could have prevented the rapes children and acid and terrorist attacks on women by the thousands.

Everyone needs to read Face to Face with Race by Jared Taylor. Great first redpill for normies as well.