"WORST SHAPE SINCE 1929"

TIME MAGAZINE COVER STORY: "SHRUNK: THE SHRIVILED, FLACCID MICROPEEN THAT IS THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY"
Sweet sweet liberal tears. Keep in mind this is (((Time Magazine))) asking "Can anything save the Democrats?"

archive.is/IzNrg

time.com/4951191/divided-democratic-party-debates-its-future/?xid=homepage&pcd=hp-magmod

Other urls found in this thread:

fashthenation.com/2016/10/ftn-analytics-texas/
demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/
youtu.be/y8rT5dn17HM
time.com/vault/year/2016/
twitter.com/SenThomTillis/status/912363519487733762?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.bustle.com/p/what-is-the-succeed-act-republicans-new-daca-bill-would-revamp-the-program-2444720
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Let them focus on the elephant while the wolf moves ever closer.

Notice the inverted stars on the elephant. The designers at Time can’t help themselves.

That's how it's designed on the official gop logo

Can dems fall any lower?

I'm surprised they are admitting it. I figured they would ride the meme of, "The republicans are a mess, but please ignore the democrats until 2018 or even 2020, please."

wew. is there a black hole waiting at the end of their rainbow?

Rolling for triples of confirmation.

My bad for trying to force digits.

Holla Forums sure is slow today.

haha, you're are forgiven kek.

Demographics can, Texas is set to go blue in 2028. That would give them a stranglehold on politics. Unless somehow the dems split into two parties which could happen, same with republicans though, demographics aa destiny still favors them in the long run.

Democrats are in their best shape ever, this is another media lie.
The demographics of non whites is already over 50% under the age of 5 and is rising.
In 50 years, over 2/3rds of the country will be lost to the forgiven hordes and the democrats will rule supreme until the end of time.

ive been saying this since January. the democrats are desperate. they almost got all the pieces in place for the NWO with Kang Obammy but a few things needed to be wrapped up by Hillary. that was the plan. now, they have no majority control anywhere, the culture is swinging back away from them, the DNC Is broke, and their corruption a la Bernie has split the gommies from the centrists and there's no clear path to reconciliation. this is why you see such rabid opposition to Trump. he's the avitar that reminds them how far they've fallen.

Except those hordes are too dumb to know how to register to vote.

The major cities in Texas have been blue for decades and it hasn't mattered. Unless the Democrats remember what blue collar means, Texas voting Democrat is about as likely as California voting Republican.

Nobody has needed to register to vote in over 20 years and besides, the dems cast their vote for them anyways.

Both a bit optimistic. We're about the median line in between south africa and northwestern europe. Not full mad Max yet but we should start acting like it now in preparation for a conflict. Without America and it's military under white control aka a white ethnostate taking the north American continent and expelling foreigners, Europe or the Commonwealth are in no real shape to do anything. Europe has been bitterly divided for centuries, helped along by Jews. We have the opportunity in the next 20 years to foment something big enough to unite and retake this continent, then swiftly do the same to Europe and the Commonwealth. The rest of the world can be brought to it's knees easily to keep it from polluting our shit. Africa honestly could cull itself so fast we could cakewalk in by a year or two later and start carving out all white parcels.

But right now they are doing that to us. Blacks, spics, sands and chinks are soft colonizing us and they will always vote blue, even if it means turning the Republicans blue to make voting for them easier (what is happening now). Just keep scrambling hard, meme it out there to deprogram the current year whites and soften them up for the eventual turnover to old style rule. Leaders will edge from the pack along the way. The current crop of child molesters doesn't concern me anymore, no more than this legacy rag.

As long as immigration is stopped and deportations rise, things are in good shape for Texas. Conservative White women always have 50% more children than liberal White women. Funny enough, first and second generation "hispanic-American" women are giving the Jew the same problem that non Hassidic Jewish women have… they have fewer children than conservative Whites.

I think the Democrats are trying to employ a form of reverse-psychology here. Everyone just knew that Brexit would fail, the Trump would fail, that the immigration debate was over and we'd finally get amnesty and be progressive an multicultural. My theory is that they've take note of how motivated and organized nationalists have become when our backs were put against the wall, and how complacent and passive the globalists have become because they've been tricked into thinking they'd already run. They're probably trying to motivate their base by making them think that they're losing and all is lost, as if Hitler is just around the corner. A sort of twist on the proverb that the Jew cries as he hits you.

I don't think so, I think they're trying to lube up the liberals to the idea that Elizabeth Warren is going to lose her seat (ruining the presidential ambitions of their Golden Child) and their obvious losses they're going to get in the midterms.

Also, Brexit hasn't failed and there is no amnesty. Stop accepting talk and gossip as fact.

Eh, Warren could still run if she loses her seat. Honestly that would probably work out best for her because she'd have no excuse to stay out of the presidential race. And I never claimed that Brexit failed, I was satirizing how the globalists thought prior to those events. They were so sure of themselves that Brexit could never pass or that Trump could never become president, and because of that their base was complacent and unmotivated. Nationalists have become extremely motivated because we have no choice, we either fight as hard as we can or we lose everything due to the state of demographics.

They aren't really. They are in worse shape even than this. Sure the demographics aren't going our way immediately but that is for the moment working in our favor cause blacks will never again vote for anyone else but a black and latinos are going to get more and more uppity until they get one in there. At this point I'd hate to be the person who even announces potentials.

Sorry dude, but all of the demographic data is showing that Texas is going to be a toss up in 2024 and gone for sure in 2028. Texas as of 2016, is literally only 41% non Hispanic White.

fashthenation.com/2016/10/ftn-analytics-texas/

But how many of the hispanics living there legally entered the country? Didn't they allow illegal immigrants to vote during the last election?

Soon to be 14. The Connecticut governor isn't running again and fucked things up so bad that it's looking like they will elect a Republican next year. Also the house is already 50/50 with the LT governor being the tie breaker.

Massachusetts just elected a Republican governor also.

Nope. The democrats have not been this BTFO since reconstruction. It's just to bad the cucked GOPe doesn't know how to lead. They are the strongest they have ever been yet they still beg for approval from Democrats and always want to "reach across the aisle"

come on man. dont forget them! their immigration historically in the united states has been a great strength and they are traditional people with traditional values. they are a great asset and ally to freedom.

demographic data is foolish to look at now considering there is another three years of presidency to alter those patterns. most legal hispanics don't like illegals and like the closure of borders. trust me…ethnic people will be coming out in bigger droves than ever in 2020 to clean their cities up and kick out the criminals terrorizing their own neighborhoods. niggers eventually will vote red once the democratic leadership dumps enough garbage into their districts and tells cops to "back off". just need to let the little thugs die off/go to jail in the meantime if the cops can get off their hands. texas is a mixed bag but no, no way in fuck will it be blue by 2024.

KEKE
PHINKED.COM

Unlikely, but even so, after the illegals and DACA cunts are deported, that tend is going to all but disappear. All the non-white growth is in the illegal hispanics. Niggers have been steady at 12% for decades.

accurate and semi positive outlook m8

Beaners don't vote in a solid block like blacks. The democrats are learning this the hard way.

huehue you have got that right! normies are surprised that the hispanic population isnt like the nigger mob. soft racism of ze left does have a double edge!

Republicans: actively discourage immigration and enforce immigration laws

Democrats: ignore immigration law, encourage illegal immigration and protection of illegal aliens

yeah kike, your graphic is something a simpleton believes

Yes, they do. Hispanics vote 70% or more for Democrats, and that data is skewed because Cubans are counted as Hispanic, and they vote Republican. Actual Mexican Hispanics vote overwhelmingly Democratic, which is why the Democrats are always in favor of amnesty despite overwhelming public opposition to doing so.

The other big issue is that much of the White population is comprised of the Baby Boomer generation. About half of whites alive today in the United States are from that generation, and they are going to start dying off in significant numbers in the next decade. So based on the demographics data, we will be, within the next 10-15 years, 30% or less of the total populace in the United States.

This is why Trump stepping in and doing something about immigration was, and is, so critical. We are going to completely lose control of the political machine and once we do, you are going to see just how vicious our opponents are, and just how badly they want to exterminate us.

No, they don't allow illegals to vote, Texas is actually good at enforcing that. The problem however is their fucking anchor babies, which sets up chain migration as a result. Texas is demographically fucked and can't keep going Republican as the White population shrinks to less than 40%.

Demographic data is not foolish to look at. There is a reason why Democrats want to flood this country with Spics, because we have empirical data that goes to show that the vast majority of mestizos support left wing economics, and their children become even more pozzed. Most "legal" Hispanics are just anchor babies, and the vast majority of them either support open borders or are just entirely indifferent to the situation. There is a minuscule subset of Hispanics with high European admixture who are more reactionary in their political views (Trust me, I am one), but they are a tiny minority compared to the vast majority of Spics. What's even worse is that Hispanic females are far more leftist on average than Hispanic males, and women of all races in the US vote at higher rates than men.

Wrong. Beaners vote solidly blue, and their children are even worse. There is no verifiable data to support the claim you are trying to make.

m>>10639292
Why do Mexicans and Cubans hate each other if they are both beaners?

The vast majority of Cubans who live in Florida are of mostly European stock and they left because they tried to flee Castro's communism. These Cubans are usually of almost entirely Iberian descent and the history of opposing left wing politics is fresh in their minds, and nothing triggers them more than watching Amerindian hoards cross the border by the millions and voting for Anti White, pro Marxist parties like the Democrats.

"foolish" as in implying that the data today is going to be as valid tomorrow if all goes according to plan with the immigration policy/DACA/etc. i 100% agree with you and had lived in texas for an extended period of time and can safely say that the anchor babies are exactly what are going to sink the ship eventually. my response wasn't clear enough and thats my bad.

Yeah but Poland is part of the EU, I doubt they'd bother going through the trouble of coming as immigrants to the US when they can just go to England, France or Germany.

What is your definition of "according to plan". Passing the Raise Act? The Raise Act is super gay in many of its own unique aspects, and we have no guarantee that it's even going to be passed by our Democrat Lite Congress. Also, even if it does get passed, there is nothing stopping the next Democrat president from just flooding the border again. The DACA faggots need to go, but they are a drop in the bucket compared to all the illegals still here and their disgusting offspring.

Because culture doesn't matter anywhere near as much as race. While black and mulatto Cubans came on the Mariel boatlift, most Cubans are White. A second generation Cuban usually acts like a White guy, we see them here in Northern Florida but a mestizo is always mestizo is always mestizo scum.

Poland is actively seeking to leave the EU and is standing against their policies and I dont even advocate for immigration to america because it takes populations away from the host country. I would rather have devoted Ukranians, Russians, Poles, etc, to stay in their homelands and defend them while we stay in our homelands and defend our own. I don't want to import a voting base like the kikes do…in the long run that just doesn't work out and it will weaken our front SOMEWHERE in the world. Just gotta redpill the whites here and get to them before it is too late.

Get off this board

i don't like the raise act either brother. "according to plan" meaning that the president will be able to, at least, lorde the DACA ticket over the democrats heads to get a stronger wall and border police. the only solution is to deport and defend at this point and DACA is just an attempt to appease the democratic opposition from letting folks do their jobs. at this point everyone that gets deported just crawls back over the wall anyways.

your projection that the next democuck will flood the borders is 100% accurate. that is why we need strong legislation that cant be undone like obongos executive order that helped to cause the dreamers problem in the first place! we need something put into place during this presidency that can ensure some level of future protection to stop someone from being able to let the floodgates open again.

The specific pollacks Rick Wilson described have better chances passing down their genes than democrats unless if you consider HIV as part of their genome.

This. Mexicans have had a literal communist government for like the past 80 years, and they bring their retarded corrupt marxist trash ideas right over the border with them, along with their dogshit squat aztec genetics. Anyone arguing that whites in America are fine because the Republican party is going to be in power for a while longer needs to get the fuck off this board.

Trump comfirmed kawaii?

33% of the population is some sort of Hispanic. Why isn't this 2016 map solid blue?

Not all beaners are poor and illegal. The middle and upper class ones think more about things like taxes and abortion. They are majority Christian and hate niggers.

With the democrats becoming the party of BLM,fuck Jesus, and free abortions for all, they are shooting themselves in the foot with a lot of the beans.

I think the best thing that can possibly occur during Trump's presidency is for Trump to set up the conditions to make life unbearable for illegals and anchor babies, to the point where self deportation actually sounds like a preferable option to these people. Making a huge blow on welfare is a must, along with passing Clintonesque policies of being tough on crime, which will put these retarded Spics in prison for a long time just by them doing what comes naturally to them. Hopefully Sessions using the DHS to help end affirmative action will make it more likely for them to leave as well.

This is why I think a very powerful wall needs to be built, and everyday not spent building said wall is a detriment to this country. We need to make it physically difficult for illegals to come here, even after Trump is gone. One thing that Trump is actually doing well on is that he is appointing a very large amount of right wing judges to the federal court systems. If Trump can stack the federal courts, and possibly replace a few extra Supreme Court justices, we may have the court systems solidly in our favor prior to shit hitting the fan. What worries me the most is having another King Nigger tier president who just doesn't give a fuck, but perhaps that can also help with an accelerationist approach.

This is surprising. I though we'd have to wait until Nov. 2018 to once again disprove the lies of (((Nate Silver))).

Because the spics are concentrated in the blue metropolitan areas you fucking mongoloid

Glad you asked. Because as bad as things are, for the time being, most Hispanics are concentrated in the Southwest and in major urban areas.

The middle and upper classes are typically of higher European admixture, and even most of them tend to vote Democrat anyway. The same goes with wealthy Asians as well, something like 75% of Asians vote Democrat despite being of a privileged background per capita. Even most of the intelligent minorities just become brainwashed shitlibs anyway.

Ritual homocide aside Aztecs had one of the most advanced and least shitty cultures among non-Eastern Asian subhumans. Why the fuck do they suck so hard today? They make freaking Amazonian mudhutters look civilized in comparison even with when using their Spaniard rapegenes to try integrate in White society.

Are they like turks, aka proof that mongrels of the best of the world plus the worst of a continent results in a new low for said continent?

So what? They still take more money from the system than they contribute. They still vote majoritarian democrat. They are not white and will not allign with white interests, especially when push comes to shove and their illegal beancousins place pressure on them.

Worshiping a dead kike on a stick is also a moot point.

this.

Spics treat Christianity less like a moral code of conduct and more like a superstition. They aren't a spiritual people in the slightest, just overly paranoid and even more insecure.

Because most of that land is sparsely inhabited, and the overwhelming majority of the population is on the coasts. Are you even American, to be so goddamn clueless? Hillary won the popular vote in the last election by almost 3 million, the country is less white today than when Trump took office, and that trend is going to continue without mass deportations or civil war.
Ok, now I know you're just a confused spic who doesn't look at the raw data. If elections and party politics are so important to you, rather than the racial health of this nation (another way I know you're non-white, since you tie so much importance to party voting), then how about this bit of info: George W. Bush won 44% of the hispanic vote in 2004. McCain won 31% in 2008. Romney won 21% in 2012. And Trump won 29% in 2016. See a trend there, shit-for-brains?

The reason for this is because the vast majority of Aztecs were killed off a long time ago through a coalition of Iberian warriors teaming up with the rival Mayan like tribes who resented (and rightly so) living under the rule of Aztecs.

because population isn't uniformly distributed across the country, retard. This is what the same map looks like, adjusting the size of the states to match their population size.

Yet they worship a female grim reaper?

Look at the Southwest nigger.

The exception does not make the rule.

Buuuuuullshit.

Nobody cares but other Christians
US HIspanic average IQ is 87 - they are niggers.

No.

Yep, you're a liar or just full of shit.

See also:

jesus fucking christ, talk about never leaving the plantation

Jesus Christ, the delusion is real. You cannot CONVERT Hispanics into becoming White, and thinking the way we think and valuing what we value. You are still caught up in thinking of them as if they are us, that they will respond to the Democrats support of things that whites dislike (niggers, abortions, hatred of Jesus) that they will magically disengage from supporting the political ideology they supported for EIGHTY STRAIGHT YEARS in their home country. How can you be so stupid? Mexicans are collectivists by nature, they are never going to support any kind of political thought that emphasizes individual liberty, personal responsibility, and an elimination of government gibs. Get the fuck out of here.

Does it matter at this point, when this greasy, leering, hook-nosed kike and his ill run the republican party? ZOG needs a new party. If the rothschild grandma fucker managed it in france, don't see why not here too. Also, this only has 96k views:

That's the biggest problem

DEMS R DA REALL RAYCIS, right my fellow MAGApede?

Checked.

I didn't know libertarians still posted here.

what did they mean by this?

Why does it matter that the Latinos might vote republican?

Our politicians are replacing Whites with Latinos!!

Latinos don't vote republican. Look at California.

Ok so what are you going to do about it YT? It's seems the people who bitch the loudest about the country becoming less white always seem to have zero children.
Trump will somehow fix this?

None arguments and deflection.

I'm still waiting for a conservative government.

Fuck conservatism. It gets you absolutely nowhere. All conservatism does is play the role of good goyim controlled opposition. Most Republicans in Congress are no different from Democrats of 30 years ago

Conservatism is trash m8.

Democrats have always and will always leverage racial identity politics to keep people suckling at their rotten teat. During slavery, they did it to keep the white southerners in tow. After slavery, they do it to keep the free negros in tow. Also, kill your miserable self

You're forgetting that niggers and spics don't vote.

The problem is that White people need to embrace racial identity politics but nobody mainstream wants to do that

Glad I wasn't the only one who saw this

guess that proves the power of gerrymandering

They vote at lower rates than Whites, but claiming they don't vote in general isn't true. Once you a flood a state with enough mudpeople, White people will be too outnumbered to outvote the non Whites, thus what we have with California and New Mexico

Does it matter at this point, when this greasy, leering, hook-nosed kike and his ill run the republican party? ZOG needs a new party. If the rothschild grandma fucker managed it in france, don't see why not here too. Also, this only has 96k views:

I've tried to avoid this place, since I feared it had gone to shit, and I was correct.

"I don't see much future for America. How can a Nation that is half-judiazed, half-negrified survive without tearing itself apart?" -AH, "Table Talk." (his only mistake was that he didn't foresee the wetbacks)

This.

Niggers: 12%
Beaners: 11%
All others: 6%

In total, all other races combined dont equate to even one gender-clade of the White population.

Do you have reading comprehension issues or something, user? Who implied this was a bad tactic? From my initial post about 94% of orcesses voting Dem, I'm making the point it's quite an effective strategy. Slow your roll, cowboy. We agree.

The dems arent bad for doing that user, the cucks are bad for NOT doing it.
If you aren't an ethnocentric, you arent paying attention.

I meant conservative in the literal sense, not "True Conservatism" cuck bullshit. Conserving our European roots and culture from Marxist influence.

Right now, there is a republican house, senate, and presidency and vast majority of governors. And the Jews are still fucking us. We're in the final stages of the Weimar now. It's going to either go full communist or something resembling National socialism. We're only one economic crash away.

like I said here , nothing in my post implies this is a bad strategy. quite the opposite.

Look at this:
>demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
Now compare all the orange dots with the map you just posted, and you might realize that every dem area turns out to be a concentrated beaner bastion you massive faggot. Dems are beaner favourite because dems shovel free white tax money to them, just like to nigger infested apocalypse cities. Religion doesn't prevent them from being the biggest drug fucks either. Stop sucking cock and come back to reality.

New American Century

Look it up.

It's been so long that the Democratic party forgot that they had to condition blacks over many decades for this to happen and even then it probably only happened because blacks were as vulnerable as humanly possible (free but no way to actually achieve prosperity, many of them were living in worse conditions than if they remained a slave). Blacks are not naturally a hivemind, you need only look at African politics to see this.

Fair enough.

My commentary stands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/05/12/black-voter-turnout-fell-in-2016-even-as-a-record-number-of-americans-cast-ballots/

Basically they got their one nigger President
and now they're back to not caring. As far as Hispanics go-

So the guy who is "literally Hitler" of our generation couldn't get the shitskins off of their asses to vote. All minorities combined accounted for a mere 1/4 of the entire vote. Once we clean up the voter roles, it's going to be closer 15-20%. Demographics aren't destiny. If it was, Jews would've been wiped out years ago. Destiny is in the hands of those who have the capabilities (intelligence, loyalty, ambition) to take it.

Tl;dr- niggers can't into civic duty.

Also, I need to add that white people are the actual problem. What I mean is, white America voted in Clinton, Bush, and Obama. White America is 75% of the vote. White America has accepted degeneracy and has given billions of our own wealth in welfare and all of the scams of the government. All of these circumstances can be applied to Europe as well.

We need to cull our own herd before we can proceed forward. Minority votes have never been significant. We're doing it to ourselves.

Oh, so you have no response to my point. Good to know.

Charlie is the only good thing about this state politically, he opposed allowing Syrian refugees in too.

Is prison lower?

I love comparing these covers to the ones just one year ago

Reminder that (((neocons))) are still real. There's two sides to the shekel.

Hence why the Democrats are flooding the country with bean people. Beaners are more reliable constituents. Beaners turned Virginia into a blue state.

There is no guarantee that the voter rolls get purged, and a purge would be useless without federal voter ID.

What are the core tenets of democrats? I'm not talking about the nu-democrats where they support black tranny muslims and advocate for white genocide, but the historical ones that the founding fathers had to consider

Isn't the DNC essentially the Clinton Party?
They basically have no leadership at this point who can rally the troops.

Yes
I've started to see some Dems put forward Michelle Obama as a potential 2020 candidate, but it seems like a desperate move. She has youth and woman appeal, yes, and the Obama name (which liberals adore, far more than Clinton after everyone began to see what a bitch Hillary is). So, you've got a couple key ingredients for a perfect liberal candidate - Woman, PoC, big corporate political connections.
BUT
She has absolutely no political experience. Independents and self-respecting liberals who haven't drank their whole cup of Kool-aid yet will see right through her. The Midwestern boomers who can swing either way if they think a candidate is 'reasonable' won't go for someone obviously unqualified. Barrack had experience as a congressman and lawyer, Michelle has none of that.

Here user.

shills don't have anything to shill about it seems.

this is certainly sweet.
the elephant in the room rises!

yes thank you for the obvious reminder jesus

completely different party. democrats flip their positions hugely across the decades. not really sure what the new party actually holds as core platforms…no one does. probably a large reason why president trump was elected.

great OC m8.

If the GOP pushed Palin to be their candidate instead of McCain, we might not have gotten Obama as the president.

McCain would have thrown his campaign if Clinton won the Nom. instead of king nigger.

MSM does these damage control articles all the time for the losing half of the globalist party. They did the same for the Republican party after Obama won. Soon there will be one about their comeback.

The globalists will bring in more Mexicans and push a weak Republican candidate. 2008 wasn't long ago enough for blue collar workers to forget how much circumcised dick Obama took in his ass instead of changing the system. Warren isn't going to beat anybody but a patsy after endorsing the Clinton crime family.

Actually, it more like between 1/4 and 1/3.

Actually, it'd probably be even less than that.

They certainly are, you're just not being realistic - right NOW, with the White population in majority stance, we still hold the demographic advantage. But the future is arlready partially dictated - there WILL be, barring immediate and significant action to alter the demographic trends, at time which in which, at least temporarily, non-Whites are the majority of this country. Birth trends have already dictated such to be the case, thus birth trends must be altered to ensure it is, at worst, temporary.

Too bad the (((GOP))) hasn't been purged yet. It would be much funnier if wasn't full of jews and shabbos traitors.

This.

(((Neocons))) aka (((cuckservatives))) are next. Everyone must be on board with campaigning against them. It should be obvious that this is the next stage:

1. Constantly expose cuckservatives all over normalfag media for every thing wrong with them.
2. In the midst of it, expose their collaborative efforts with (((democrats))) - probably the most important because normalfag conservatives can't wrap their head around how they keep electing "conservatives" and getting (((democrat))) results
3. Prop up safer choices if applicable.

I agree. They seem to have more than enough in California. Shipping some of them to Texas is their best shot.

What about term limits? It would automatically purge them.

They're never going to pass term limits on their watch. It's the same thing as offering them a choice. The point is that we can't give them a choice in the matter. What's out of their hands stays out of their hands.

Dragging them through the dirt they created and forever burning that in the eyes and mind of normalfags is the best way to make sure they never get elected again.

I like it

yeah this indeed.

need a shoah

Democrats are losing because whites are waking up. Unfortunately the GOP is just the pro-military party and is otherwise functionally the same. Can we meme a pro-white party into existence?

Create the Patriot Workers Party. Have it be NatSoc draped in Americanism. It will eclipse the GOP in a year.
Check 'em.

The Democrats destroyed our currency, punished no bankers for plundering our wealth, and turned most of the country into a third world shithole with immigration and globalization. The party should be burned to the ground.

Take over republicans, they ( leftists and kikes) already were calling the Republicans racist for decades and "Hitler/Nazi" since at least the 2000's (bush). Everyone including old people and dummies already know of the republican party and there is no need to spread the word and since it is a long standing political party which is seen as an acceptable party by normal fags its best to use that party instead of creating a new one.
All that needs to happen is all the jews traitors, faggots, women (as candidates), spics, etc. need to be purged from the party and replaced with nationalists and decent upstanding (non-low T betas) MEN ( attractiveness,air of success/wealth is a requirement to grab the woman vote by the pussy and make them our bitches).

bottom line the jews should be forced to create a new party for the neo-cohens, race cucks,fags, and retarded women politicians not nationalists.Trump already set it up by saying he wanted to make the republican party the American nationalist workers party during the campaign several times.

Your digits may have failed you, but I like the way you think.

DUCK SEASON

A large part of the FBI and CIA is shitskins now so infiltrating a NatSoc party would be a lot tougher than it used to be.

The leafs have one of these.

lol

The average person has no idea what National Socialism and Fascism actually entail so the most expeditious way to bring it about is modify the names and symbology with American patriotism and wha-la Fourth Reich inbound. As for Alphabet niggers, fuck 'em. Fear is their weapon, so be without fear. However always remain cautious but recognize the difference.

jesus christ, fuck off you lefty, pro-illegal nigger shill.

The intelligence communities are still vast majority European, and more European then the overall population. For now they're holding but their numbers are increasing.

Comey was moaning about the lack of diversity when he was FBI director, there was at least one FBI meeting on diversity when he was in charge.

Google the issue and you'll find 6 billion articles complaining about IC and the diversity dilemma.

Breaking down to 1/2 of the Dem vote and 1/10th of the GOP vote.

I can attest to legal hispanics hating illegals. My boss came here young with his grandmother, got all their shit in legal order and he earned his citizenship the hard way. He fucking hates illegals with a passion, they make the good beans look bad and earns the whole group a poor reputation. He liked trump before i did and is pissed the wall hasnt started yet.

1900's American Nationalism is such an under-utilized aesthetic.

(1)
Really made me think, thanks.

Comey was fired and his office raided while he was chairing an FBI diversity event in California. His staff interrupted the event to tell him he'd been fired (they saw it on the news) and he thought they were joking.

Because 1900s American Nationalism was hollow dogshit that brought us to where we are today, I would wager.

We can take over the GOP instead. Making a third party is pointless anyways.

Acceptance is the last stage of the the grieving process. Is this when they stop freaking out and start reorganizing?

(checked)
But the GOP still lets them run the show and decide what happens and doesn't happen despite having such a crushing majority that they should be pushing for total victory over the Dems.

You mean (((Ashkenazi))). These crooked fuckers that arm and train jihadists, subvert/sting nationalist organizations, and of course mysteriously do nothing about the pedos in D.C.

Even those of them that are white should not be considered as such anymore than any congressman or judge.

America was still pretty nationalistic at that point. Our country was completely destroyed during Woodrow Wilsons time in office, however. The bill that brought in the Fed was done in the middle of the night, on Christmas vacation, with the few bought off Congressmen and Senators that were in on the plan. The vast majority of Congressmen and Senators would have voted against it, but they never got the chance. And of course, the Jews had at that point, critically already taken control of our media, so no headlines were published regarding the passing of this law. If there had been, people would have been up in arms and marching on Washington.

The tenure of Woodrow Wilson also saw the creation of the IRS and the United States first involvement in foreign wars, despite the fact that Wilson had run a campaign swearing up and down he would never involve the United States in the World War. All this, just to protect himself from an exposure of his affair with a married woman. Right out of the kikes playbook from the Protocols, of course, but I hope Wilson is burning for eternity in Hell for his treachery. He sold out his entire people and nation for his "reputation". No single man is more culpable for the enslavement of America, and by extension, the West, than he is. Without traitors like him, the kikes would never have succeeded.

Early 1900's you nigger, like 1910's. Pre-WW1. Back when immigration quotas literally specified no jews or blacks.

They already started to reorganize, hence the shift away from Russia and other conspiracy theories, and the shift toward trying to get Trump's base away from him so they can stop Trumpism and Trump supporting politicians in 2018 elections. This article is just trying to steer the lemming dems away from conspiracy theories and into accepting they need to make changes.

California used to be a Republican state. Demographics changed that. Demographics can change Texas too.

Reported for lying.

That's interesting. I had never heard that opinion of Wilson before, probably because he was a Democrat. If you're doing top five worst Presidents, who would you pick?

They are worse then the Democrats in a lot of ways. I don't really think that is a possibility

Seems to imply the party got flipped (Neo-cons)

If I could take back my double-posting I would

it's ok we still love you

faggot

Best thing Democraps did is set a precedent opening up the presidency to foreigners. This means Kim Jong Un can be on the ballot. Either that or send Obama to jail. I want a fearless leader who will run on a platform of burning down degenerate Hollywood and torturing jew thieves with flamethrowers.

>>>/bog/

nice double post FAGGOT

It's all fun and games until they take over your province and institute a carbon tax and shove homosexuality and transgenderism down schoolkids throats and change the school curriculum to support their political views.

>You mean (((Ashkenazi))).

Unfortunately, a fair amount of CIA are traitorkike. And a fair amount of FBI are trannies and jewtits - especially the sub contractors. I was amazed at what I saw, that the FBI could keep a straight face, while parading around with shameless trannies and kike+muslim+mischlin jewtits.

Fortunately, turns out, they couldn't. While the officers of the FBI have turned out to be quite jewish more often than not, I am forced to confess that a fair amount of the FBI jews are not archkike or CIA-traitorkike. For as much as they are jews, and suffer transient fluid allegiance problems, they were generally pensive, knowing, and resentfully compelled. It would appear that, for at least a sizable portion of the -officer- (not subcontractor), the culprit tipping the scales more than usual has been the shitskin sandnigger and jewtit take over of the judiciaries reaching far past critical mass and coming due.

But unfortunately, turns out that while these may be willing to do their agreed work, they are not willing to stand fast against the shitskin and neocon take-overs of the court, press, and executive force granted agencies. Which are their stated purpose, which are their agreements of employment, which as said falls to communists all jews have always burned for.

The more nuanced, and perhaps irrelevant, picture is that the force granted agencies and agents have been migrant'ed. It only takes a few overall percents of assorted spic, muslim, and designateds, chinks, and nog to fuck shit over. Gateway control positions even less so. What I expect will be coming due later from now, is when all the muslim and tranny "guido-like" manfags and their dead end whores graduate into the upper ranks, fully displacing the mostly normalkikes and daycaremommyjews. What I also expect coming due, is that these tiers will be generally so profoundly useless, that banker/soros/clintonista state actions will become so disorganized as to continuously implode in on themselves (like the Fox's of Mexico trying to run their 'State', etc). The thing to watch appears to be the designated and mudshit wahabist migration of the magistrates and their employees.

Whatever the Aztecs were, please rethink your evaluation. Not much changes. What spics are doing now, they did then.

The late romans are looked upon as degenerates and gays. Just as the late greeks. But neither were by that point. They were overrun by kazakh kikes, desert sagas, and new trees of descent.

The Aztecs, Mayans, and Incans found cannibalizing each other throughout the centrals were not building temples. In fact, they had already stopped construction some unknown time before, entire cities had already been swallowed by jungle, and dysgenics were all that remained.

If Cortez hadn't landed, the exact same elastic history would have happened. The landing of the Iberans (funded by the very bribe monies that kikes raped and plundered from said Iberians no less; bribed, by your own fathers' property) gave us documentation and preservation; It did not alter history.

The -ENTIRETY- of the asian hordes are cannibals that have, are, and will continue to kill whites just as a wetback shoots himself in his own foot (and then hand, and then other foot, and then his own muh dick, but not before shoveling everything he can steal into mystical maria fem holes). Some are not as bad as others, but only when contained to themselves and prevented from executing parasitic escapement (actually, only one, maybe two).

i'm sure santa muerte is a holdover from the aztecs

He was also the first President to openly criticize the constitution, even declaration of independence. Even worse, he was actually pretty racist privately, he re-segregated the army, yet ended up doing incredible damage to the European people. He was against suffragettes, but ended up submitting to them anyway, worried about bad publicity.

It's one thing to be deliberately malicious, it's another to be a spineless flip flopper. He tried to please everyone and that usually only earns the hate of everyone. He was a smart, red pilled guy, but he allowed politics to turn him into a bitch.

With all the diversity in IC shilling, especially from Comey, I assumed otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if what you say is true though.

Unless we get in /ourguys/ through primaries, it doesn't really matter.

Soooo… Donald Trump is the second coming of Woodrow Wilson, and not Andrew Jackson? SHIT!

Engine, not goal post. Process creates the party; Building a tent or a house leads to faster shitskin takeover. There will be problems, yes.

5 point star upwards with point up wards off evil spirits, 5 point star pointing down attracts evil spirits hence why satanists use it.

The good news is that nobody except kike lobbyists watches the primaries. Now is the time to sign up for 2018. Who's doing it?

1.Wilson, for reasons already stated.

2. Ronald Reagan, he destroyed the country more thoroughly than anyone aside from Wilson by simultaneously opening up the floodgates of free trade, utterly destroying the working class and manufacturing base of America, and of course gave millions of illegals citizenship irrevocably changing the political landscape of the entire country. He is also the person responsible for no fault divorce becoming the standard in the country, thereby devastating the family unit. Truly, a piece of shit, and it's amazing that the Republicucks revere him to this day.

3. FDR. Threw Herbert Hoovers plan to restore the economy into the garbage, which most historians agree would have actually worked, thereby causing and extending the depression. He allowed Americans, the greatest food producing nation in the world, to starve to death under his tenure. Instead of utilizing Hoovers plan he decided to create the first big social programs in the United States to try and fix the problems, which of course failed and left us with unworkable programs that cost us untold amounts of money to this day. Also the first, and thankfully last due to Congress passing laws after his tenure, President to break the precedent set by George Washington to only serve two terms.

Desperately salivated over going to war with Germany despite the fact that the nation was still embittered and angry about World War I, and wanted nothing to do with another European land war. Years before our official involvement we were raiding German supply ships and giving the British unbelievable amounts of supply and aid to help destroy Hitler. Heavy evidence exists that he knew about the Japanese attacks before they occurred, and allowed them to happen in order to facilitate this goal. And of course he had been pressuring the Japanese to attack to begin with by sanctioning and threatening them over their war with China. A true fucking scumbag through and through.

4. Lyndon Johnson. The guy behind the entire civil rights movement, the President who sent 500,000 men into Vietnam fully committing us to a futile and pointless war, and the architect of his so called "Great Society" which created the gigantic welfare state we still contend with to this day. Johnsons first act as President was to cancel JFKs order to start bypassing the Fed and take control of our money back, and circumstantial evidence heavily points to LBJ being in on the assassination of JFK. An absolute traitor who only cared about his own advancement and material gain.

5. It gets dicey for me here, but I would say, Nixon, purely due to his second term. Nixon was a fucking coward that gave in to pressure and threw every single one of his loyal men to the rabid dog pack to try and save his own skin. No backbone, no courage, and in his mad dash to try and appease the liberals and save himself he did the following: Opened trade with China, setting the stage for Regans great betrayal of the American working class in the 80s; arranged a deal to pardon all the draft dodgers who had been driven out of the country; pulled us out of Vietnam in disgrace rather than finishing the war by securing the border or finally having the balls to attack the north; and finally abandoning the Presidency to try and save face when he had already lost all dignity anyway. A gutless coward through and through, he additionally through his cowardice gave the liberals complete justification of all their criticisms of him during his tenure as President and remains the symbol for "corrupt evil conservative" to this day. I liken him to King Louis XVI from the French Revolution, he completely caved to the rabid mob and his country paid the price for it.

Look up the German-American Bund and the sort of imagery they used.

Anybody ITT read Philip Dru, Adminstrator?

No, it's because they vote within their interests. They vote tribally. They want more of themselves and less of us. Purge the cucks from the republican party and we have a shot. More whites are turning right-wing every day.

Republicans: actively push kike foreign policy

Democrats: actively push kike domestic policy

The parties are but two sides of the same shekel, son.

So is black lives matter…

No U

Then calling BLM a group made up of shitskins would be wrong too.

Can someone shop madison garden square, HH , instead of HII

Nixon is an enigma to me. The tapes show he was in-the-know about the Jews corrupting the government, but then goes and sends a bunch of weapons and supplies to Israel when they were getting their asses kicked out there.

ITTY BITTY DONKEY ITTY BITTY BABY

That was because of nuclear blackmail. Nixon was a good man who tried to prevent nuclear war

During the night of October 8–9, an alarmed Dayan told Meir that “this is the end of the third temple.” He was warning of Israel’s impending total defeat, but “Temple” was also the code word for nuclear weapons. Dayan again raised the nuclear topic in a cabinet meeting, warning that the country was approaching a point of “last resort.” That night Meir authorized the assembly of thirteen 20-kiloton-of-TNT (84 TJ) tactical atomic weapons for Jericho missiles at Sdot Micha Airbase, and F-4 aircraft at Tel Nof Airbase, for use against Syrian and Egyptian targets. They would be used if absolutely necessary to prevent total defeat, but the preparation was done in an easily detectable way, likely as a signal to the United States. Kissinger learned of the nuclear alert on the morning of October 9. That day, President Nixon ordered the commencement of Operation Nickel Grass, an American airlift to replace all of Israel’s material losses. Anecdotal evidence suggests that Kissinger told Sadat that the reason for the U.S. airlift was that the Israelis were close to “going nuclear.”

In the 1973 Yom Kippur War, Arab forces were overwhelming Israeli forces and Prime Minister Golda Meir authorized a nuclear alert and ordered 13 atomic bombs be readied for use by missiles and aircraft. The Israeli Ambassador warned President Nixon of "very serious conclusions" if the United States did not airlift supplies. Nixon complied. This is seen by some commentators on the subject as the first threat of the use of the Samson Option.[18][19][20][21][22]

The Jews are pure unfiltered evil m8. Never forget that.

Seems like the world would be better off if the middle east were irradiated and Israel was a weakened pariah state that had nuked people.

Yes LOCK HER UP

If it happened post USSR yes but not when the USSR was active and was actively supporting said pigfood.

Kek, you're right. Libtards are so salty about Trump Dems dare not run a white male. I can see the Twitter tears now. Only, they're so detached from reality they don't realize how unpopular their cause du jour candidates are with normie voters. I'm most interested to see if the absolute madmen actually put up Maxine Waters to run in 2020. Those debates are going to be legen– wait for it…

I thought quorums were supposed to prevent a situation like that.

user, I… don't think you understand what the Samson option is. The implied threat is some of the bombs are pointed at Western nations, including the United States. It's always been rumored kikes have an ultimate contingency plan that if Israel ever goes down, they're nuking every-fucking-body, so it's in every Western nation's best interests to come to their aid.

Interesting.
Would you mind listing your top 5 presidents?

HRC is a gift from God for the GOP.
She single handily destroyed the democrats like no other.
God bless!

We got Augustus Sol Invictus in Florida. I challenge you to find a bigger shitlord running in the US. The news says he's "playing a character", I'm not sure if they're right. He openly "denies the holocaust", is a White supremacist and is a pagan.

youtu.be/y8rT5dn17HM

Nigs, mestizos, saracens, ect cannot be Christian. They are too stupid to comprehend any philosophy or theology. Those who cannot comprehend a truth cannot be beholden to that truth no matter what they call themselves.

Kill all mudmen.

He's a TRS associated faggot. I'm not saying he is a plant, but he might well be. Also his "paganism" is just some cultural thing involving animal sacrifice, he said he doesn't believe in his gods.

1925 Immigration Act specifically denied entry to kikes.>>10665216

Psyop. Dems have always been corrupt globalist shills. They're trying to make it sound like something has changed to a. save face for Obama's terms and b. convince dem voters that the next party leader to come along will be a mesiah and cannot be disagreed with.

This is what gets me about normalfag republicans. Democrats openly admit that whites being a minority will lead to them constantly losing in politics. Yet even most conservatives start cucking when you talk about cutting off nonwhite immigration, before the obvious is pointed out I'm not talking about the politicians that are in on it I'm talking about the voters. They would rather lose all elections until the inevitable breakdown of democracy rather than be called racist. Their weakness is disgusting.

The only latinos who vote majority Republican are Cubans and that's because they had to endure full blown communism.

This is what you get when you elect weak leaders. You need to pick the guy who gives no fucks during his election and after like Trump did and that was proven time and again in every interview the MSM did of Trump supporters scratching their heads why they would vote for him it mostly came down to things about how he "speaks his mind". It was incredibly refreshing for a politician, then again Trump wasn't a politician, which only endeared him more to voters who have utter contempt for DC.

Man, nothing is ever good enough for some autists. I only imagine how many of these whiney people existed when Hitler or George Lincoln Rockwell were running.

Maybe it's time we take over the Democrat party and make "the Democrats are the true KKK" meme real!

And (((Time))) will pretend they've been objective and consistent all along.

this board is slow as fuck with bunch of retarded stickies.

what gives?

Same with Puerto Ricans. back in my blue pilled days I dated a PR chick. She thought of herself as white nice try mocha skin and absolutely hated mexicans. I once asked her about mexicans and she explained that her and her whole family and friends hated them………because people lump them together and "we aren't disgusting trash like mexicans are". I didn't say anything but I was thinking she has probably never been to NYC and met some of the upstanding PR douchebags there.

They should update this one too.
time.com/vault/year/2016/

Baby daughter, twin boys on the way. Dedicated wife, and run a strong business. Involved heavily in my local politics. How about you?

Don't risk it all by posting identifiable pictures, you fucking retard.

A lot, which is why hitler purged them immediately.

yeah don't tempt fate

I have a kid, more is on the way. Conservative women have 50% more children than liberal women. Once we stop the flow of mud, we'll outbreed liberals in a generation.

Lol

Jewish Tarot Inversion.

Inversion symbology

I was listening to Europa The Last Battle - part 5 or 6, I think - and the narrator was suggesting that being part of the German nation required something more than simply being Germanic. He cited mischlings, one-droppers, or otherwise unsavory examples as offering value to the nation, and being rewarded accordingly. This is puzzling to me for a couple reasons: If I suspend the immediate conclusion that the narrator was quoting an inaccurate source, I am left wondering if the essential fact of German genetics is some kind of strawman meant to push 'muh racism,' or 'muh esoteric Hitlerism' in the prevailing kike narrative. If there were non-Germanic National Socialists, for instance, who nonetheless fought on the side of Germany rather than for their own National Socialist state, this is all very puzzling. I'll admit I do not know enough. But I think I know enough to want to split the concept of National Socialist from our modern "White Supremacist". There is something so fishy about racial identity politics as a vehicle toward throwing off the jewish yoke. If you ask me, it is all to modern and seems, rather, to reinforce their control. Like, okay, you goyim can have a seat at the table now that you're a cohesive group, and you may feed on our scraps provided you play along in the usual ways: democratic pressure politics, media, memetic, etc.

why

This is the new logo.

First day on the job CIAnigger?

twitter.com/SenThomTillis/status/912363519487733762?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://www.bustle.com/p/what-is-the-succeed-act-republicans-new-daca-bill-would-revamp-the-program-2444720

Reminder that Orrin is up for reelection, better save/archive his tweets before he deletes them for pushing amnesty.

gas yourself cianigger
>>>/gaschamber/

underrated

If the R's want to compete long term they need to promote beaner candidates. The majority of the ones I've spoken to who immigrated here legally all side with R policies.
They loathe the liberals lust for illegals as much as we do since thats the entire reason they bolted from mexico in the first place.
An alliance with Spanish mexicans could work in both our favors long term given that our two peoples are far more alike than whites and blacks.

They could get their ex-girlfriend Obongo to pipe down a bit.

I've often heard that he was easily manipulated because he was under the constant threat of being exposed as having a mistress. Never really made much sense to me but maybe that was career ending back then, in less degenerate times.
If it's true however, I hope he choked on a bag of dicks before he died for selling this country out over some cunt.

lel

IMWITHER3065

The republicans are doing good because Trump comes off as a pro white guy instead of the typical war cheering conservative.

Yeah for America the best way to make it more in the visage of what Trump's platform actually was when he was running is to take over the party but that is much easier said on an online imageboard than done. Considering how USA their system works a minor 'pro white' party would just take votes away from republicans and help the democrats get their diversity extremists in.

Democrats and lefties love their Muslims and think Israel is a leftover from British colonialism that shouldn't even exist.

The reason republicans side with Israel is due to general dislike of Muslims. Second the fact that they see Jews as having a positive influence and being the best partner out of other potential partners in the middle east.

I never have read Time magazine, but I bought this one just because of the cover. In 50 years, I can show my grandkids that we destroyed the Dems through meme warfare.

It's a better chance than creating a third party. That hasn't ever worked and would split the white vote.

you are literally as retarded as the thing in that cartoon